PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Half the defense.

ChiefRocka
09-09-2012, 03:03 PM
The game was over before it started. Matty Ice could've thrown for 500 today if he wanted.

notorious
09-09-2012, 03:05 PM
This really needed it's own thread!

Phobia
09-09-2012, 03:06 PM
We should really disallow thread creation for n00bs until they get like 1000 posts.

ChiefRocka
09-09-2012, 03:06 PM
This really needed it's own thread!

have you seen the other threads?

notorious
09-09-2012, 03:07 PM
have you seen the other threads?

They have the exact same thing that you just created a thread for.

ChiefRocka
09-09-2012, 03:08 PM
redneck gang band...

Pawnmower
09-09-2012, 03:08 PM
half of a shitty, moronic poster could make a 10x better thread

Shogun
09-09-2012, 03:09 PM
This is new and exciting

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-09-2012, 03:11 PM
The game was over before it started. Matty Ice could've thrown for 500 today if he wanted.

I agree. Best offense in the league and half our defense was out. It will get better.

Extra Point
09-09-2012, 03:36 PM
IN before thread deletion!

Bend but don't break

that playbook on the desk.

Luke Warm
09-09-2012, 03:41 PM
We should really disallow thread creation for n00bs until they get like 1000 posts.

Don't let one n00b ruin it for the other n00bs like me.

Here's an idea: limit the # of threads a n00b can start. Like 3 per week or something.

BigMeatballDave
09-09-2012, 03:42 PM

Do it.

Do it, now!

Ace Gunner
09-09-2012, 03:52 PM

The excuses are running dry now. We all know the team is a reflection of the QB position. We talk about it all the time. There are other players that have been tabbed "leader" roles too, but when you see matty c throwing lame INT's again just like under SATAN TODD last year, you got to start giving this guy shit.

this ****ing team is led by a bunch of softies. not the coaches, the players.

Much of the responsibility is Pioli's. I've been in his corner all along, but I have begun changing my outlook on Pioli. I agree he has helped this team and can continue, but he is making some mistakes at the top of his roster now. He needs to make a move imo. It's time to do something to shake these ****s out of the club med tub. This starting roster has got some bigtime dumbasses at the top of the defense and though they look great, they play up & down and it has cost this defense and team enough.

Sorter
09-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Best offense in the league

Once again, your stupidity astounds me.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Once again, your stupidity astounds me.

Time will tell.

Hoover
09-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Chiefs are the only AFC West team that has lost today.

We suck

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-09-2012, 03:58 PM
The excuses are running dry now. We all know the team is a reflection of the QB position. We talk about it all the time. There are other players that have been tabbed "leader" roles too, but when you see matty c throwing lame INT's again just like under SATAN TODD last year, you got to start giving this guy shit.

this ****ing team is led by a bunch of softies. not the coaches, the players.

Much of the responsibility is Pioli's. I've been in his corner all along, but I have begun changing my outlook on Pioli. I agree he has helped this team and can continue, but he is making some mistakes at the top of his roster now. He needs to make a move imo. It's time to do something to shake these ****s out of the club med tub. This starting roster has got some bigtime dumbasses at the top of the defense and though they look great, they play up & down and it has cost this defense and team enough.

I think matt's int was so late it didn't matter. The fumble killed us and we had to score on that drive or it was over. Cassel is definately not a leader. I am questioning signing DJ and Flowers to a long term deals. DJ is just so up and down. Flowers gets hurt every year and Carr never missed a game. Bowe had a drop today. Bowe over Carr?