PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Babb corner's Romeo

Ace Gunner
09-09-2012, 05:05 PM
It's a short video of Crennel's post game presser. Babb ruffles some feathers and Romeo sounds like he's got a good view of good-again-bad-again Matt Cassel;

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/From_the_Podium_Romeo_Crennel_99/932dc42a-b859-4918-a005-569b92e2a06a

notorious
09-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Cliff notes.

That site is slower than Thomas Jones.

Fishpicker
09-09-2012, 05:13 PM
no longer available... anybody else get that message?

notorious
09-09-2012, 05:14 PM
no longer available... anybody else get that message?

No, it was just slooooooow.

I bet CP melted it down when this thread was posted.

mdchiefsfan
09-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Cliff notes.

That site is slower than Thomas Jones.

Please. On mobile and that site shuts my browser down.

KcMizzou
09-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Romeo said Cassel played well in the first half, started pressing and made mistakes when we got behind 2 scores in the second. :shrug:

InChiefsHell
09-09-2012, 05:29 PM
He basically said that Matt looked good in the first half and then started pressing and forcing plays in the second half and looked like shit.

InChiefsHell
09-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Romeo said Cassel played well in the first half, started pressing and made mistakes when we got behind 2 scores in the second. :shrug:

Or what KcMizzou said.

Reerun_KC
09-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Crennel saying anything about his 7-11 defense? Wtf dude. For a HC and defensive guru, you got taking to the woodshed buttfront.

chiefzilla1501
09-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Crennel saying anything about his 7-11 defense? Wtf dude. For a HC and defensive guru, you got taking to the woodshed buttfront.

I'm giving him a pass here. Pretty difficult circumstances when your starting nose tackle is a ridiculously raw rookie, you're missing your starting corner, and your elite pass rusher. Add in that atlantas offense has some crazy good talent.

This team will get better with Toribio, flowers, Hali, and Kendrick Lewis. Those are really devastating losses for a defense with a lot of inexperienced backups.

YayMike
09-09-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm giving him a pass here. Pretty difficult circumstances when your starting nose tackle is a ridiculously raw rookie, you're missing your starting corner, and your elite pass rusher. Add in that atlantas offense has some crazy good talent.

This team will get better with Toribio, flowers, Hali, and Kendrick Lewis. Those are really devastating losses for a defense with a lot of inexperienced backups.

This

Ace Gunner
09-09-2012, 06:17 PM
I think Babb did a nice job getting Crennel to speak honestly, however emotionally about Cassel's fail. It is "a marathon" yada, but it was good to see him at least say what fans say about Cassel.

"You can't win with him, can you?"

Dick Haley

(KC folklore)

Big Chief Homer
09-09-2012, 06:23 PM

They deserve no pass, Toribo was on the practice squad last year and Flowers has been out since the start of camp.

Once again they are sitting on 27 mil in cap space.There is no excuse for the lack of depth on this team.

Hali and lewis should have capable nfl caliber back ups not players from Big Dons Discount Back up bin.

TEX
09-09-2012, 06:25 PM

Wouldn't it be great to have a quarterback that thrived in those situations or hell, just adequate??? I mean sometimes you gotta be successful leading your team from behind when it's down by a couple of scores. Cassel Shits his pants every time.

DaWolf
09-09-2012, 06:48 PM
I dunno. When New England can win games with a WR playing corner for half the year, that doesn't seem like an excuse for me. Of your scheme is so dependent on a few players, then your scheme aint that great...

O.city
09-09-2012, 08:22 PM
When you take away an all pro and a guy that is a potential all pro, and replace them with a backup, you probably are going to see a difference.

O.city
09-09-2012, 08:24 PM
People keep saying bring us back when we are down by a couple scores makes me wonder. How many times does a team actually come back and win when they are down by 10plus? I mean, say we kick the FG in the 3rd quarter to tie it. The defense is eventually going to have to get stops, right?

Hog Farmer
09-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Crennel said the people of Chiefsplanet were right. Cassel did, does and always will suck.