PDA

View Full Version : Offiicial **** YOU thread!

Ceej
09-10-2012, 07:34 AM
Here's to you Wesley Welker and DeAngelo Williams!!!!!!

Old Dog
09-10-2012, 08:02 AM
And a big one to the Buffalo Jills _efense as well. I picked them up vs the Jets in place of Dallas vs the Giants...brilliant move on my part.

Sofa King
09-10-2012, 08:44 AM
Yeah. Also one of those to the guys who convinced me to bench AP, and also one to Matt Stafford, Michael Turner, all my wr's except Stevie Johnson, Brent Celek, The Lions Def, my kicker, my whole bench, and the other guy's entire team.

Ceej
09-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Pretty sure I had Vick in one league and Stafford in another.

Both combined to throw a Brazilian interceptions.

I still have a shot to win in one of the leagues, luckily.

But a big FUCK you to both of them too.

Radar Chief
09-10-2012, 09:36 AM
I need 23 points to win and have Ray Rice and Seabass Janikowski. If I can’t get 23 out of those two a big ole fuck you will go out to them.

Kraus
09-10-2012, 10:14 AM
I need 23 points to win and have Ray Rice and Seabass Janikowski. If I can’t get 23 out of those two a big ole **** you will go out to them.

I'm counting on Ray Rice tonight too. I've got him and N. Kaeding playing tonight and I'm down by 3 points, but the other guy has Torrey Smith. Hopefully he doesn't have one of those 3 TD 150 yard games again and I should be good.

sedated
09-10-2012, 10:30 AM
My “F you” goes to a couple of coaching staffs for misleading me. MJD will only be used to give Rashad Jennings a rest? MY ASS! Peyton Hillis will be a co-starter and split time evenly with Jamaal Charles? MY ASS! 8 points combined (which really isn’t THAT bad considering they had about 8 rushes combined).

The Franchise
09-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Up by 7. I have A.J. Green. He has McFadden.

If I lose....I will have scored the 2nd most points in the league......and lost because I played the guy who scored the most.

Munson
09-10-2012, 01:18 PM
**** YOU Matt Stafford (3 INTs)
**** YOU Chris Johnson (5.1 points)
**** YOU Trent Richardson (4.4 points)
**** YOU Beanie Wells (1.4 points)

Radar Chief
09-10-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm counting on Ray Rice tonight too. I've got him and N. Kaeding playing tonight and I'm down by 3 points, but the other guy has Torrey Smith. Hopefully he doesn't have one of those 3 TD 150 yard games again and I should be good.

My opponent is done so it’s up to those two. The way I see it, if Rice gets at least 15 points and Seabass gets at least 8, very do-able numbers for both of them, I’m golden.

CanadianChief
09-10-2012, 01:29 PM
**** YOU Eric Berry for only getting me 2 tackles. You're the reason I'll probably lose this week....it's because of YOU and only YOU!!! Not because I played against Matty Ice who torn my beloved Chiefs a new asshole...this one's all on YOU. Your ass is hitting the waiver wire this week!!!!

Ceej
09-10-2012, 01:38 PM
**** YOU Eric Berry for only getting me 2 tackles. You're the reason I'll probably lose this week....it's because of YOU and only YOU!!! Not because I played against Matty Ice who torn my beloved Chiefs a new asshole...this one's all on YOU. Your ass is hitting the waiver wire this week!!!!

I had Berry starting over Jairus Byrd. Byrd only scored a few points more than EB.

CanadianChief
09-10-2012, 01:41 PM
I had Berry starting over Jairus Byrd. Byrd only scored a few points more than EB.

I honestly can't complain. My whole team minus Berry did well. I just ended up playing the guy who put up the most points in the league this week. I still do technically have a chance to win but he's up by 6 points with Rice left tonight. I have Rivers left afterwards. It's a PPR with 6 points for all TD's so I'm pretty much doomed.

vailpass
09-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Marshawn Lynch and Jamaal Charles. Thanks for the whopping 6 points apiece.

Ceej
09-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Marshawn Lynch and Jamaal Charles. Thanks for the whopping 6 points apiece.

I'm confused.

Didn't he have 87 yds rushing and NO turnovers?!

vailpass
09-10-2012, 02:08 PM
I'm confused.

Didn't he have 87 yds rushing and NO turnovers?!

They both had about that. No touchdowns, no 100 yards, not what you need out of your starters. Arian Foster didn't have 100 yards but he got in the endzone twice so at least I got 14 points out of him.

Ceej
09-10-2012, 02:09 PM
They both had about that. No touchdowns, no 100 yards, not what you need out of your starters. Arian Foster didn't have 100 yards but he got in the endzone twice so at least I got points out of him.

So, how does 87 rushing yards equate to 6 points?

Or were you exaggerating?

vailpass
09-10-2012, 02:10 PM
So, how does 87 rushing yards equate to 6 points?

Or were you exaggerating?

2 points for each 25 yards. 6 at 100

Ceej
09-10-2012, 02:10 PM
2 points for each 25 yards. 6 at 100

EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

rico
09-10-2012, 02:23 PM
**** you, Mark Ingram.
**** you, Hakeem Nicks.
**** you, Kendall Wright.
**** you, Peyton Hillis.
**** you, Fred Jackson. You gimpy piece of shit.
**** you, circumstances which have led to me already picking up a Shanahan RB off waivers....something I promised myself I wouldn't do this year.

vailpass
09-10-2012, 02:41 PM
EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

:spock: Did you little sister hack your account?

the Talking Can
09-11-2012, 06:13 AM
I benched Ryan (30 pts)...****ing brilliant

Newton for 8 pts...fuck you

Radar Chief
09-11-2012, 12:15 PM
I benched Ryan (30 pts)...****ing brilliant

Newton for 8 pts...**** you

My opponent sat Julio Jones. I told him that you never sit anyone playing against the Career Day defense.

The Bad Guy
09-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Fuck you to Carson Palmer for throwing 13 completions to Darren McFadden.

Fuck you to Antonio Gates for dropping a Philip Rivers TD that would have won me my week.

Fuck you to Leslie Frazier for not giving Toby Gerhard the bulk of the carries, like you said you were, which resulted in Adrian Peterson on my bench.

The Bad Guy
09-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Fuck you to Carson Palmer for throwing 13 completions to Darren McFadden.

Fuck you to Antonio Gates for dropping a Philip Rivers TD that would have won me my week.

Fuck you to Leslie Frazier for not giving Toby Gerhard the bulk of the carries, like you said you were, which resulted in Adrian Peterson on my bench.

OnTheWarpath15
09-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Fuck you to Matt Forte, for going out of bounds at the 1 yard line, taking a TD pass from Cutler.

Fuck you X2 to Brandon Marshall, for dropping two TD passes, again, robbing Cutler.

Fuck you Chris Johnson. Right in the ass.

Fuck you too, Victor Cruz. Christ, you're my WR2 and still fucked me. 3 drops including a TD.

Fuck you, Dallas OLman, for horse collar tackling a Giant defender at the 2 yard line and costing me a pick-6.

Fuck you Brandon Pettigrew, for dropping a TD pass.

And finally, fuck me. Now I have to decide whether to bench CJ for Martin at some point, or Cruz for Demaryius Thomas. Start your studs is a great philosophy, then again, getting 9 points combined from them fucking kills you.

Ceej
09-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Some responses in this very thread could catapult it into the HoF!

LMAO LMAO

SAUTO
09-11-2012, 04:51 PM
If I lose....I will have scored the 2nd most points in the league......and lost because I played the guy who scored the most.
This is what happened to me
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
09-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Fuck you to Matt Forte, for going out of bounds at the 1 yard line, taking a TD pass from Cutler.

Fuck you X2 to Brandon Marshall, for dropping two TD passes, again, robbing Cutler.

Fuck you Chris Johnson. Right in the ass.

Fuck you too, Victor Cruz. Christ, you're my WR2 and still fucked me. 3 drops including a TD.

Fuck you, Dallas OLman, for horse collar tackling a Giant defender at the 2 yard line and costing me a pick-6.

Fuck you Brandon Pettigrew, for dropping a TD pass.

And finally, fuck me. Now I have to decide whether to bench CJ for Martin at some point, or Cruz for Demaryius Thomas. Start your studs is a great philosophy, then again, getting 9 points combined from them fucking kills you. I said somewhere that Marshall cost me a couple games last year.

He dropped an almost thirty yard td when no one was within ten yards of him against the pats when I needed two fucking points. THEN left the game with less than thirty seconds because he was "tired"
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
09-11-2012, 05:03 PM
I said somewhere that Marshall cost me a couple games last year.

He dropped an almost thirty yard td when no one was within ten yards of him against the pats when I needed two ****ing points. THEN left the game with less than thirty seconds because he was "tired"
Posted via Mobile Device

He's a top-5 WR this year.

OnTheWarpath15
09-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Oh, and I'll get blasted for this, but Fuck You Matt Ryan for throwing a ball into the 5th row with Julio Jones wide fucking open in the end zone.

SAUTO
09-11-2012, 05:12 PM
He's a top-5 WR this year.

Maybe on paper, he fucked me over every time I needed him last year.

we will see as the year goes on. Otwp feels my pain at this point. In fact I think the pats games was week one last year too
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
09-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Oh, and I'll get blasted for this, but **** You Matt Ryan for throwing a ball into the 5th row with Julio Jones wide ****ing open in the end zone.

Ryan was the single highest scoring player in our league last week. Dude fucking owned.

Maybe on paper, he ****ed me over every time I needed him last year.

we will see as the year goes on. Otwp feels my pain at this point. In fact I think the pats games was week one last year too
Posted via Mobile Device

Dude is to Cutler what Gonzo was to Thigpen. Serious security blanket. We're looking at a shit ton of targets, receptions, and, ultimately, TDs.

OnTheWarpath15
09-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Ryan was the single highest scoring player in our league last week. Dude fucking owned.

I understand this, but you're talking to a greedy Julio Jones owner who lost by 7 points.

SAUTO
09-11-2012, 05:17 PM

Dude is to Cutler what Gonzo was to Thigpen. Serious security blanket. We're looking at a shit ton of targets, receptions, and, ultimately, TDs. I know I know.

like I said he fucked me a couple times last year and I would be gun shy counting on him... ;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
09-11-2012, 05:22 PM
I understand this, but you're talking to a greedy Julio Jones owner who lost by 7 points.

I hear you, but Jones fucking beasted, too. Asking for more reminds me of when Royals fans would curse the shit out of Sweeney when he was the best right-handed bat in baseball, surrounded by cat shit (not even dog).

I know I know.

like I said he ****ed me a couple times last year and I would be gun shy counting on him... ;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Ice Cube rapping "No Vasoline."

SAUTO
09-11-2012, 05:23 PM
How I felt
Posted via Mobile Device

The Franchise
09-11-2012, 06:12 PM

I had both Ryan and Jones starting.....so yeah. I could have used that to win.

vailpass
09-12-2012, 11:38 AM
F You RG3 for making me not start you.

Radar Chief
09-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Dude is to Cutler what Gonzo was to Thigpen. Serious security blanket. We're looking at a shit ton of targets, receptions, and, ultimately, TDs.

Dude saved my bacon last week, hoping he'll have another good game against a weak Greenbay D.

Radar Chief
09-12-2012, 05:41 PM
I know I know.

like I said he ****ed me a couple times last year and I would be gun shy counting on him... ;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Seems like all receivers are up and down. Greg Jennings and Hackim Nicks combined to score me 15 points last week. Am I dropping them anytime soon? No, they'll come around and prove they're worth a roster spot on my team.

YourMother
09-13-2012, 10:22 AM
Maybe on paper, he fucked me over every time I needed him last year.

Posted via Mobile Device
If he fucked you over every time you needed him you should by him some flowers and chocolates and say thank you.

Its ungratefull homo's like you make boys wanna go straight

YourMother
09-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Seems like all receivers are up and down. Greg Jennings and Hackim Nicks combined to score me 15 points last week. Am I dropping them anytime soon? No, they'll come around and prove they're worth a roster spot on my team.
Actualy reading all these post it seems he fucked quite a few of you. Don't hate the player hate the game.

You been had...used ..turned out. Time to take your diseased punnani's to the next corner and look for another player.

SAUTO
09-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Ahem...
Posted via Mobile Device

Bump
09-13-2012, 10:02 PM
FUCK YOU MATT FORTE

Munson
09-13-2012, 10:04 PM
**** YOU Brandon Marshall for dropping that TD pass.

Radar Chief
09-14-2012, 07:53 AM
Dude saved my bacon last week, hoping he'll have another good game against a weak Greenbay D.

:banghead: :bong: :cuss:

And a big ole FUCK YOU goes out to Cutler and Rodgers, both those guys stunk last night.

Radar Chief
09-14-2012, 07:53 AM
**** YOU Brandon Marshall for dropping that TD pass.

I hear ya.

mr. tegu
09-14-2012, 08:29 AM
I was going against Marshall...good job, good effort! :p

rico
09-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Ugh....Hakeem Nicks. If he doesn't play tomorrow, seriously....**** him.

In58men
09-15-2012, 11:50 PM
Fuck you Jay Cutler you sorry worthless fuck.

rico
09-16-2012, 12:47 AM
**** you Jay Cutler you sorry worthless ****.

Oh man.....that had to have hurt this week. Rodgers actually pissed me off in that game. I drafted him 1st overall in 1st round because he was scoring a helatious amount of FF points last year. He's gotten me like a 25 and a 12.5 so far. That's what the range was for Tebow last year.

In58men
09-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Oh man.....that had to have hurt this week. Rodgers actually pissed me off in that game. I drafted him 1st overall in 1st round because he was scoring a helatious amount of FF points last year. He's gotten me like a 25 and a 12.5 so far. That's what the range was for Tebow last year.

I'm in a dynasty league, started last year. All the QBs were taken, these guys been in the league since the 90's. All I had was Cutler or Christian Ponder. In this years draft I picked up Russell Wilson, hoping he can by my franchise fantasy QB.

rico
09-16-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm in a dynasty league, started last year. All the QBs were taken, these guys been in the league since the 90's. All I had was Cutler or Christian Ponder. In this years draft I picked up Russell Wilson, hoping he can by my franchise fantasy QB.

Ouch......

I think you have a chance with Wilson because of his scrambling ability though. I thought about picking him up as well.

Nightfyre
09-16-2012, 04:49 PM
I want to throw out a special **** YOU to D Bowe for pissing on my fantasy team with garbage time stats.

mr. tegu
09-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Screw myself for not starting Spiller and Amendola. I loved my Amendola pick in the draft and I started him last week but today I started McCluster instead. Argh!!!

Kraus
09-16-2012, 05:11 PM
F*** you Matt Schaub... I got stuck with you when people in my league drafted up all the QB's - even taking multiple QB's in the first couple rounds.

KChiefer
09-16-2012, 08:53 PM
FU Larry Fitz! 4 yds total??? Luckily I played Amendola to make up for that BS.

Munson
09-16-2012, 09:47 PM
**** you Matt Stafford (13.2 points)
**** you Marques Colston (4.9 points)
**** you Jamaal Charles (2.2 points)

**** me for leaving RGIII (31.44 points) and Hakeem Nicks (25.9 points) on the bench.

the Talking Can
09-17-2012, 09:06 AM
what a fucking week

Charles - 0
Hernandez - 0
Lloyd - 3

fuck all y'all....

Charles in particular has been a disaster

i'm on pace to lose by 50 this week

Nzoner
09-17-2012, 09:14 AM
A big **** you to Reggie Bush,I had to face him in two leagues

Ceej
09-17-2012, 09:33 AM
A big **** you to Reggie Bush,I had to face him in two leagues

Been a crazy FF season so far.

Bush, Spiller are top RBs.

Brady and Rodgers have been pretty average.

And to think we're only two weeks in.

mr. tegu
09-17-2012, 11:28 AM
I for one saw the Bush season coming given the loss of Marshall and a rookie QB who will need a solid go to guy. That is why I drafted him. :D (I know its still early).

Oh and I have Spiller too. But of course I didn't start him or Amendola this week. Last week I started Amendola over Lance Moore and Moore went nuts. Amendola was okay. So this week I switched them and Amendola goes nuts! :banghead:

So because of my stupidity I am down one point as of now. He has Demaryius Thomas and I have Roddy White.

vailpass
09-17-2012, 01:43 PM
I have Marshawn Lynch, Arian Foster and Jamall Charles as starting RBs. Thought I was going to commit much rape with a three headed monster.

F-you Charle's sore knee.

Bump
09-17-2012, 03:17 PM
**** YOU JAMAAL CHARLES

AND AARON HERNANDEZ AND SHONN GREENE

mr. tegu
09-17-2012, 03:29 PM
**** YOU JAMAAL CHARLES

AND AARON HERNANDEZ AND SHONN GREENE

Shonne Greene has never been good enough to deserve being cursed at like he underperformed. He just isn't good and you shouldn't have drafted him much less started him.

OnTheWarpath15
09-17-2012, 05:51 PM
Dear God. Last week:

Cutler
C. Johnson
McFadden
J. Jones
Cruz
Pettigrew

Got run out of the fucking barn.

This week?

Cutler
McFadden
D. Martin
J. Jones
Cruz
Pettigrew

Going to get prison raped again.

I swear, next year I'm going to let the computer autodraft, since drafting a stacked team means absolutely nothing.

Ceej
09-17-2012, 10:12 PM
My mom beat me by .4 points.

Thinking about murdering her.

The Bad Guy
09-17-2012, 10:44 PM
This is going to be a long one...

FUCK YOU Denver Broncos for running Willis Magahee on 4th down which cost me a win in one league.

FUCK YOU Dennis Allen for being the head coach of the shitbag Raiders and running a team that scored me negative fantasy points this week which also cost me 2 wins.

FUCK YOU to Kevin Kolb for not getting Larry Fitzgerald the ball more.

FUCK YOU to Brandon Pettigrew for catching a garbage TD that cost me another win.

the Talking Can
09-18-2012, 08:49 AM
what a ****ing week

Charles - 0
Hernandez - 0
Lloyd - 3

**** all y'all....

Charles in particular has been a disaster

i'm on pace to lose by 50 this week

and 0 from julio jones

3 points total from jones, charles, lloyd, hernandez...I lost by 60+

Bump
09-19-2012, 12:09 AM
AND FUCK YOU JULIO JONES YOU NEEDED TO OUTSCORE A FUCKING KICKER YOU BASTARD!

Munson
09-19-2012, 06:23 PM
**** YOU Hakeem Nicks for being ruled out against Carolina tomorrow night.

Bump
09-19-2012, 09:49 PM
**** YOU Hakeem Nicks for being ruled out against Carolina tomorrow night.

and **** you ESPN fantasy for listing him with a Q on Saturday night :banghead: sat on the bench, cost me the win.

Shogun
09-19-2012, 09:51 PM
Fuck you Cardinals org for not getting Fitzgerald a qb who can get him the ball.

and Fuck you Jermichael Finley. Catch the goddamn balls thrown your way. IM STARTING DENNIS PITTA OVER YOU

Ceej
09-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Cruz in two leagues. Williams in one.

Dammit!!!!!!!

Pablo
09-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Fuck you Panthers for being such pussies that the Giants put in Carr before Eli could throw for 300.

Munson
09-20-2012, 09:29 PM
**** YOU Newton (3 INTs)
**** YOU Cruz (4.2 points)

Ceej
09-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Sweet!! Williams with two garbage points!!!!

LMAO LMAO

I guess 7 points for him isn't that bad -- even though the dude was averaging 4.5 yds/carry.

the Talking Can
09-21-2012, 12:32 AM
cam newton - 4 points

fml

i benched Ryan and I bet he drops 30

Unsmooth-Moment
09-21-2012, 12:54 AM
**** you Panthers for being such pussies that the Giants put in Carr before Eli could throw for 300.

This.

vailpass
09-21-2012, 09:07 AM
**** you Panthers for being such pussies that the Giants put in Carr before Eli could throw for 300.

One man's fuck you is another man's thank you. I'm playing against a guy this week that has Eli. Laughed my ass off when I saw Carr trotting out.

mr. tegu
09-21-2012, 11:09 AM
I was happy to see Steve Smith get some nice garbage points.

Bump
09-21-2012, 04:51 PM
Aaron Hernandez out? damn, I don't have a backup TE. Let me get to that waiver wire, oh that Bennett TE for the Giants is there, got me a solid 13 points. Which is 13 more points I got out of that position than last week.

Ceej
09-23-2012, 06:09 PM
Gonna get raped hard in all three of my leagues this week.

Vick..this one is for you!!

**** YOU!!!!!!

Munson
09-23-2012, 10:30 PM
**** YOU Vincent Jackson (2.9 points)
**** YOU LeSean McCoy (7.8 points)
**** YOU Matt Bryant (3 points)
**** YOU Philly defense (3 points)

**** ME for benching Charles (34.8 points)

ChiefGator
09-24-2012, 06:09 AM
Aaron Hernandez out? damn, I don't have a backup TE. Let me get to that waiver wire, oh that Bennett TE for the Giants is there, got me a solid 13 points. Which is 13 more points I got out of that position than last week.

Yeah, that was a good pickup. Bennett was gone in my league after the first week. (14 teams though)

Nzoner
09-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Can't dump on Torrey Smith as rotoworld had a report yesterday afternoon that he had returned to the team but I was so damn wrapped up in the noon games that I missed it and went ahead and benched him for Decker.

So I find myself 43 points up but my opponent has Wilson,Jennings,Finley and Crosby tonight.

Bump
09-24-2012, 09:31 AM
FUCK YOU BUMP FOR BENCHING JAMAAL CHARLES!!!

Nzoner
09-24-2012, 09:34 AM
**** YOU BUMP FOR BENCHING JAMAAL CHARLES!!!

Huh?

The Saints were dead last against the run.

Bump
09-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Huh?

The Saints were dead last against the run.

I was bitter over the 3 yds he got the game before I guess and I thought we'd get killed

Chiefs316
09-24-2012, 10:30 AM
**** YOU BUMP FOR BENCHING JAMAAL CHARLES!!!

+1... Hurt last week and sharing too much so I had him benched as well. I also choose to pick up Detroit (0pts) DEF for this week only and bench Chicago (23pts).

Kraus
09-24-2012, 10:55 AM
**** you Kraus for starting:

Peyton Manning over Matt Schaub
Darren Sproles over Andre Brown
Ryan Mathews over Mikel Leshoure

FML.

mr. tegu
09-24-2012, 03:51 PM
I have Reggie Bush and Spiller as my starters right now. Both had good first halves until going out with injuries and not even playing 4 quarters combined. That sucked.

That and me not starting Fitz probably cost me my game.

mr. tegu
09-24-2012, 03:55 PM
I was bitter over the 3 yds he got the game before I guess and I thought we'd get killed

That is what happened to me with Fitzgerald. I was mad he put up 1 point last week so facing a good Eagle secondary with his horrible QBs I figured he would not do good again. The lesson, don't bench studs. If you bench a fringe guy and he goes off, it is kind of like, oh well. But when you bench a stud and they have a big game you just have to feel like an idiot.

The Bad Guy
09-24-2012, 08:36 PM
Fuck you to Philip Rivers. I'm done starting you, you overrated piece of garbage. I'd rather start Ponder or Luck.

Nightfyre
09-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Fuck you Chris Johnson. You are ruining me.

Ceej
09-24-2012, 10:25 PM
I can't wait to read some posts after last night's debacle.

rico
09-24-2012, 11:01 PM
Jake Locker has scored more points for me on my bench than Aaron Rodgers for 2 weeks in a row now. Discount double-**** you to him.

Ceej
10-02-2012, 07:34 AM
A big fuck you to Romo and Cribbs this week.

0-6 the last two weeks. Brutal.

Munson
10-02-2012, 02:22 PM
**** YOU Stevie Johnson (2.3 points)
**** YOU Vernon Davis (2.8 points)

The Franchise
10-02-2012, 02:28 PM
Fuck you Doug Martin.

What the fuck man?

Sofa King
10-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Fuck you 144 points scored by the other guy. Jesus. Who does that shit?

Bump
10-02-2012, 03:31 PM
FUCK YOU MY WHOLE TEAM EXCEPT BREES AND BEARS D

Doug Martin
Martellus Bennett
Julio Jones - THATS TWICE MOTHERFUCKER
Malcom Flloyd

FUCK ALL OF YOU

sedated
10-02-2012, 03:50 PM
**** me for accidentally starting Ben Tate over Alfred Morris. Long story, but I didn’t mean to do it, and it took me from an 8 point win to a 7 point loss. ****!

RUSH
10-02-2012, 04:42 PM
I am currently 0-4 in my league and have the least points in the league with this team...

QB: Matt Ryan, Tony Romo
WR: Julio, Dez, Maclin,
RB: CJ0K, McFadden, Hillis, Tate
TE: Bennett, Rudolph

**** EVERYONE ON THIS TEAM (except Matt Ryan) and **** FANTASY FOOTBALL. I thought I drafted a juggernaut before the season started.

Bump
10-03-2012, 01:04 PM
I thought I drafted a juggernaut before the season started.

don't you know that everyone's fantasy football team is the best of all time after the draft and before the season starts?

niblet
10-05-2012, 08:08 AM
**** you ESPN scorers for subtracting 4 yards from Jamaal Charles four days after the fact.

I had tied and now I've lost. :#

The Franchise
10-05-2012, 10:13 AM
**** you ESPN scorers for subtracting 4 yards from Jamaal Charles four days after the fact.

I had tied and now I've lost. :#

Join the club. Same shit happened to me. The Chiefs ended up fucking me.

The Franchise
10-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Oh and FUCK YOU Ryan Williams. Rams had the 22nd ranked run defense and you put up that shit? Awesome offensive line you've put together, Arizona.

Munson
10-05-2012, 01:49 PM
**** YOU Hakeem Nicks for being ruled out, again!

Unsmooth-Moment
10-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Fuck Greg Jennings, Hakeem Nicks, and Kenny Britt for being out Sunday!

Fuck DMC and Megatron for being on a bye week!

rico
10-06-2012, 03:58 PM
**** YOU Hakeem Nicks for being ruled out, again!

THIS

Bump
10-06-2012, 07:14 PM
FUCK YOU DANNY AMENDOLA

The Bad Guy
10-08-2012, 07:59 AM
A Big FUCK YOU to the schedule generator. I'm 0-5 and every week I've played someone who has scored over 150.

To put this in perspective. A team that's going to be 4-1 has had 300 less points scored on them than I have.

Fucking garbage.

Ceej
10-08-2012, 10:10 AM
A BIG FU TO BJGE ---- FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!

And you too McGahee for losing me a fumble.

I'm up half of a point and he has David Harris tonight.

THREE. GAME. LOSING. STREAK.

sedated
10-08-2012, 12:09 PM
I needed a decent game from Jimmy Graham to win. One point? ONE MOTHER F**KING POINT?!?!?

Bump
10-14-2012, 04:28 PM
my flex this week was a choice between Brian Hartline and Shonn Greene. Greene has been sucking ass so of course I went with Hartline who caught no passes and Greene has 160 yds and 3 TD's AWESOME!! FUCK ME

the Talking Can
10-14-2012, 04:45 PM
matt ryan

3ints

5pts

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2012, 05:07 PM
Fuck me for not trusting my gut.

I had picked up Josh Freeman early in the week to cover Cutler's bye.

Got cute, dumped him for Kolb on Friday.

Unless Philip Rivers is worth 35 tomorrow, I'll dodge a bullet.

Ceej
10-14-2012, 10:20 PM
1-8, the last three weeks in three leagues.

I feel like Pioli. My job is on thin ice. But I'm too nice to fire myself.

So a big FU to everyone.

rico
10-15-2012, 01:01 AM
FU Brian Hartline. FU Dustin Keller and any TE that I have started the entire year.

AussieChiefsFan
10-15-2012, 04:08 AM
Eli Manning. Gronk. Lynch.

The Franchise
10-15-2012, 09:07 AM
Thanks for that shit, Matt Ryan and Jamaal Charles. I'm up 10 and he has Matt Prater left.

vailpass
10-15-2012, 01:10 PM
Fuck you RGIII for making me start Rothlisberger over you this week because I thought you couldn't play if you were diagnosed with any type of concussion.

ChiefGator
10-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Big F/U to my two starting QB's... Ryan and Schaub. And a big F/U to me since I didn't start Ponder over Schaub.

CanadianChief
10-15-2012, 10:01 PM
F U Rivers for winning me my week in the first half and then losing it for me in the second.

P.S. Your ass is riding the pine the rest of the year.

SPchief
10-15-2012, 10:37 PM
Fuck you Peyton, Fuck you Eric Decker. Was up 40 going into tonight.

AussieChiefsFan
10-15-2012, 11:29 PM
The refs that called the decker catch a OPI. I needed that catch and him to score ti win my game.

Munson
10-15-2012, 11:33 PM
**** YOU Brian Daboll for not getting Jamaal Charles involved in the game.
**** YOU Hakeem Nicks (4.4 points)
**** YOU Vernon Davis (3.7 points)
**** YOU Jordy Nelson for causing me to lose this week.

The Franchise
10-22-2012, 01:14 PM
Fuck you Christian Ponder. 58 yards? Seriously?

the Talking Can
10-22-2012, 02:04 PM
i'm probably repeating myself, but fuck you to the ravens for turning ray rice into a nobody....9 carries?

fuck you

sedated
10-22-2012, 02:15 PM
I’m actually scared to look at my score. Jimmy Graham out, Reggie Wayne got nothing, Trent Richardson appeared to miss the whole 2nd half, Alfred Morris always gets a ton of yards but no catches and no TDs, picked up MIN kicker only to have him get me 3 PATs.

sedated
10-22-2012, 02:15 PM
And I swear to F-ing god, why do I always have featured RBs that can never get in the end zone?!?! 1st and goal on the 1? Nope, run stuffed for no gain followed by 2 passes out of the shotgun. Every. Goddam. Time.

Ceej
10-22-2012, 03:00 PM
I guess I can't be too mad this week - should go 2-1.

A big FU to Greg Olsen and the shitty Carolina offense.

Needing Stafford/Megatron to score 34 points, while Leshoure/Briggs score none.

LMAO

sedated
10-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Needing Stafford/Megatron to score 34 points, while Leshoure/Briggs score none.

A guy in our league traded for Matt Ryan and then dropped Stafford. We only have 5 bench spots so space is limited, but dayum. I didn't pick him up though - his schedule the rest of the way is pretty brutal.

Mr. Plow
10-22-2012, 04:02 PM
I guess I can't be too mad this week - should go 2-1.

Just highlighting the important one.

Ceej
10-22-2012, 04:09 PM
A guy in our league traded for Matt Ryan and then dropped Stafford. We only have 5 bench spots so space is limited, but dayum. I didn't pick him up though - his schedule the rest of the way is pretty brutal.

My hope is they fixed their offensive woes during the bye week. Also, Detroit will be playing from behind a lot. That means Stafford could throw the ball 50+ times.

Ceej
10-22-2012, 04:09 PM
Just highlighting the important one.

Acquire AIDs.

The Franchise
10-22-2012, 04:25 PM
I need Stafford and Johnson to light it up tonight. I'm going against the Bears defense.

Ceej
10-22-2012, 04:36 PM
I need Stafford and Johnson to light it up tonight. I'm going against the Bears defense.

You and I both.

Best of luck to you, Pest.

Mr. Plow
10-22-2012, 04:43 PM
Acquire AIDs.

I don't usually get the opportunity to have fun at your expense in relation to FF....I have to get as much as I can while I can.

Ceej
10-22-2012, 09:47 PM
This thread goes to you Matt Stafford and Megatron. What a waste of space.

CanadianChief
10-24-2012, 06:14 AM
This thread goes to you Matt Stafford and Megatron. What a waste of space.

Agreed. Megatron screwed me over too. Only needed 6 more points out of him in a ppr and he tanks. I'm not sure if Tillman is that good or Stafford and his inaccurate passes are that bad.

sedated
10-24-2012, 07:42 AM
I needed 11 and Calvin only got me 6. Loss.

Ceej
10-25-2012, 09:30 PM
Ass pounded by Doug Martin.

This week may already be over after the first game. Fuck you Doug.

sedated
10-28-2012, 01:48 PM
F**K MY WHOLE TEAM!

Only a few minutes left and looking at my second straight sunday without a single player getting a TD (except my QB, had 2 last week but none this week).

Munson
10-28-2012, 11:05 PM
**** YOU Brian Daboll. You ****ing suck as an offensive coordinator.

Bump
10-28-2012, 11:06 PM
this fuck you goes to our very own Jamaal Charles, though I'm sure it's not your fault

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/Bump4/gifs/aG2eD.gif

WV
10-28-2012, 11:27 PM
Fuck you Antonio Gates!

AussieChiefsFan
10-29-2012, 03:33 AM
Eli manning. 5 points?!?!

CanadianChief
10-29-2012, 06:26 AM
**** You Megatron!!!!

The Madden curse has turned you into Dwayne Bowe with all your f'ing drops!!!!

AussieChiefsFan
10-29-2012, 06:28 AM
**** You Megatron!!!!

The Madden curse has turned you into Dwayne Bowe with all your f'ing drops!!!!

Yes definitely him!

Dartgod
10-29-2012, 08:11 AM
Fuck you Victor Cruz and Fuck you Marquis Colston!!

Ceej
10-29-2012, 01:32 PM
I was doing the math.

I've moved to 4-4 in a league.

Of my four losses my opponents have averaged 130.5 pts. LMAO

In this league you've got a pretty good shot week-to-week if your squad puts up around 100.

Ceej
10-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Fuck you official scorers.

One of those years.

I'm up .30, then for some reason Aldon Smith loses some points.

I clinch a win. And now he gets his points back.

From a throbbing erection to having my dick pulled off.

Six game losing streak, bitches.

LMAO

sedated
10-30-2012, 08:14 AM
F**K MY WHOLE TEAM!

Only a few minutes left and looking at my second straight sunday without a single player getting a TD (except my QB, had 2 last week but none this week).

Even after my rant I pulled out a (miracle) 2 point win. Thank you 49ers D, and thank you to Frank Gore for sucking.

Ceej
10-30-2012, 08:34 AM
Even after my rant I pulled out a (miracle) 2 point win. Thank you 49ers D, and thank you to Frank Gore for sucking.

HEY!!! There's no positivity in this thread.

Feel free to make a LOVE YOU thread.

LMAO

The Franchise
10-30-2012, 09:45 AM
Fuck you official scorers.

One of those years.

I'm up .30, then for some reason Aldon Smith loses some points.

I clinch a win. And now he gets his points back.

From a throbbing erection to having my dick pulled off.

Six game losing streak, bitches.

LMAO

Same shit happened to me in Week 4. Tie game and then for some reason they took 4 yards away from Charles. I'm 6-2 right now.....but 7-1 would sound so much better.

Ceej
11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT FF THIS YEAR.

THAT'S ALL.

Munson
11-04-2012, 11:05 PM
**** YOU Doug Martin. You just had to pick this week to score over 50 points.

AussieChiefsFan
11-05-2012, 04:33 AM
Goddamnit Doug martin WHY DID I BENCH YOU FOR GODDAMN ALFRED MORRIS. SCREW YOU EXPERTS WHO CONVINCED ME TO PICK HIM!!! AAAAAGGGHJHH tomorrow my opponent has got jimmy graham on mnf. And I'm up by 5 pointe. Please just this one time don't throw Jimmy the ball!! Aaerggh

sedated
11-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Goddamnit Doug martin WHY DID I BENCH YOU FOR GODDAMN ALFRED MORRIS.

I almost did the same thing. Almost.

AussieChiefsFan
11-06-2012, 03:54 AM
GOddamnit Maclin. You had one job against the leagues worst D

sedated
11-13-2012, 05:32 PM
F you, Emmanuel Sanders. Needed 9, got 5.

F you, 49ers D for your -1.

F you, Philly for giving Dallas three defensive TDs.

Second highest scorer this week, still lost and outside looking in on the playoffs with 1 week left.

Ceej
11-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Fuck luckbox owners.

Dude forgets to start Spiller. And he's stuck starting Bilal Powell and Sproles (who also didn't play).

Stupid.

I'm down 44 with Ngata, Bowman and Jennings.

Ha.

And fuck you too McGahee. Puss.

banyon
11-19-2012, 01:06 PM
F you Ravens can't cover the .5 against Byron fing Leftwich!

The Franchise
11-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Thanks a lot Matt Ryan.

Rain Man
11-19-2012, 01:42 PM
My team was 9-1 going into this week, and there's a reasonable chance that we'll finish the week with the lowest score recorded for any team all season. What an oddity. No one showed up, people got injured, and all sorts of bad things.

Nzoner
11-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Thanks a lot Matt Ryan.

Started him in one money league which int's are -3,his final score -2.96,thankfully I had the Pats D,Leshoure,Martin and Cobb but still could lose if 49er's D scores 22 or more.

CanadianChief
11-19-2012, 04:28 PM
F me for starting Romo over RGIII!!! Damn experts all saying Romo would light it up without Haden playing.

Now I'm tied going into tonight with me having Marshall and Bowman left while my opponent has Crabtree and Jennings.

teedubya
11-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Fuck you Scott Pioli...

Skyy God
11-26-2012, 11:07 AM
Shouldn't have bought into the Kapernick hype..... bad start over Stafford.

The Franchise
11-30-2012, 11:02 AM
This week didn't matter to me (other than playoff seeding) but fucking hell Matt Ryan.....you want to get this shit figured out before the playoffs?

Hootie
11-30-2012, 11:07 AM
I feel bad for the owners depending on Drew Brees...

He did this to me back the first year he played for the Saints. A freaking stud all year...first week of fantasy playoffs...GOOSEEGG! Him and Scary Larry! That was the year (in an obscure league) we outscored everyone by 300+ points (I had a partner) only to get outed in the first week of the playoffs and only make our money back in a HUGE money league.

The Franchise
11-30-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm contemplating saying fuck Matt Ryan in the playoffs and just rolling with Kaepernick.

Hootie
11-30-2012, 11:33 AM
I'm contemplating saying **** Matt Ryan in the playoffs and just rolling with Kaepernick.

Uhm, yeah!

Kaepernick is easily a QB1...if he rolls this week with say, 200 yards, 2 TDs and 60 yards rushing he's a no brainer.

I'm starting him in 1 1 QB league and 2 2 QB leagues this week...over guys like Flacco, Romo...the only league I can't start him in (2 QB league) is the one where I have Brady and RGIII and I tried, tried, tried so hard to trade RGIII for top value to play Kaepernick but couldn't pull the trigger after last week.

The Franchise
11-30-2012, 11:39 AM
Remaining schedules for the playoffs:

Kaepernick: Dolphins, Pats, Seahawks
Ryan: Panthers, Giants, Lions

Hootie
11-30-2012, 11:55 AM
the Pats always seem to give young QB's fits...I will say that.

KurtCobain
11-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Fuck brees in the ass.

Ceej
12-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Fuck my opponent for having such a great team. And right now as it stands I may face him the first round of the playoffs.

His team:

Stafford
Spiller
Ridley
Bryant
Megatron
Decker
T-Rich
Bryant
Browns D

That's sick.

I need 35 points between Garçon and Cruz. LMAO

Ceej
12-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Oh and fuck Brandon Myers and Heath Miller for being on my bench.

Yes, it is all their fault that I didn't play them.

Kraus
12-09-2012, 08:45 PM
F***ing Pettigrew - why aren't you on the field!?!!?

Unsmooth-Moment
12-09-2012, 09:33 PM
I know you were awesome the last 2 weeks, but Fuck you Bryce Brown! Lucky this wasn't a playoff week!

Ceej
12-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Fuck you Cincy D and you too Philly for being so inept!

Old Dog
12-14-2012, 12:11 PM
I guess I'll say it to myself....I benched the Cincy D/ST. I think the Lions will put up a good number, but not likely what the Bengals did.

Ceej
12-16-2012, 02:40 PM
Fuck Eli Manning and Victor Cruz.

Old Dog
12-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Freeman and Martin

FD
12-16-2012, 04:44 PM
I guess I'll say it to myself....I benched the Cincy D/ST. I think the Lions will put up a good number, but not likely what the Bengals did.

And the Lions just gave up a third TD, all due to stupid turnovers by their offense. JFC. :banghead:

Ceej
12-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Still got Welker going tonight.

My WRs and FLEX play - 7 points.

Thanks Cruz, Garçon, and Alexander!

WV
12-16-2012, 06:41 PM
FUCK you Stafford...your 3 INTS against the fucking horrible Cardinals cost me a trip to the Championship.

Old Dog
12-16-2012, 06:52 PM
Might get me too WV
I started Detroit over Cincy AND Freeman over Rodgers

I'm up 40.7 and he has Kaepernick and Gore tonight (all TDs 6 points and 1/2 PPR).....gonna be close.

sedated
12-16-2012, 07:05 PM
I started Freeman over Rodgers.

Um...

You might as well point that middle finger in the mirror.

Third Eye
12-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Fuck you Tom Coughlin, a zero out of Tynes nearly cost me. Still won by 1.8 though, so I can't be too mad.

PunkinDrublic
12-16-2012, 08:09 PM
Fuck you Marshawn Lynch for beating out Arian Foster.

Old Dog
12-17-2012, 07:41 AM
Um...

You might as well point that middle finger in the mirror.

see post 185

RUSH
12-17-2012, 09:21 AM
I lost 122.30 to 122.64.

Oh and would like to send a big fuck you out to myself for benching kaepernick for luck.

Old Dog
12-17-2012, 09:31 AM
How do you score a hundredth of a point?

Munson
12-17-2012, 01:18 PM
RGIII being out caused me to lose the 1st round of the playoffs. It was my lowest scoring game all year.

**** YOU Matt Stafford (6.84 points)
**** YOU Denario Alexander (0 points)
**** YOU Connor Barth (0 points)

Also, I want to give a big **** YOU to Brian Daboll for being the worst OC in football. How do you let your star RB only get 10 yards rushing?

The Bad Guy
12-18-2012, 05:01 PM
FUCK YOU MARK SANCHEZ. I lost by 1.3 points because of his fumbled snap last night to end the game. 1.3 because my opponent had the Titans.

FUCK YOU DETROIT LIONS D. Zero points against an offense.

FUCK YOU MATT STAFFORD for throwing 2 pick 6's against the Cardinals which resulted into negative points for my fantasy defense.

FUCK YOU Dirk Koetter for throwing up 24 with 5 minutes left which gave my opponent 7 more points.

Ceej
12-18-2012, 05:04 PM
What a crazy week fantasy-wise.

How many goose eggs were there?

I know I had Boldin in a league (lost by 0.5 pts) and Alexander in another who both scored me zero.

Bravo guys.

FFL is funny to me. In a funny league all of my great matchups netted me shit, all of the guys who had bad matchups on my bench.

Ugh.

The Bad Guy
12-18-2012, 05:09 PM
I think I'm taking a year off from fantasy football. This was the most maddening year ever for me.

To lose because that MF Sanchez can't read a defense just drives me crazy.

sedated
12-19-2012, 03:26 PM
I think I'm taking a year off from fantasy football. This was the most maddening year ever for me.

To lose because that MF Sanchez can't read a defense just drives me crazy.

Join the club. I think I faced the DEF that played against Philly for 4 straight weeks. Losing because Foles was a god awful rookie QB is infuriating.

Radar Chief
12-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Schaub just got me kicked out of the playoffs. A big hair FFUUUU to him and his pussy, no points scoring Texans offense. :cuss: