PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anybody at the game catch a "disagreement" between Daboll and RAC?

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 09:55 AM
A caller into 810 just now said "several people" who were at the game witnessed RAC throwing a clipboard at Daboll during the 2nd half...

Reerun_KC
09-10-2012, 09:57 AM
LOL Daboll should of thrown his clipboard at Mr 7-11 Defense in the first half...

Crennel is very unimpressive as a headcoach with his outdated defense.

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Crennel and Daboll spat
Peyton Hillis already being a bitch

going to be a good fun season

royr17
The defense would actually be really good if we had some lineman that could get pressure on the qb and depth at CB that was actually really good. There are alot of injuries right now in the secondary, plus our lineman are only good at stopping the run, and not pressuring the QB.

the Talking Can
RAC couldn't throw a donut

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 10:01 AM

Elaborate...

mcaj22
The defense would actually be really good if we had some lineman that could get pressure on the qb and depth at CB that was actually really good. There are alot of injuries right now in the secondary, plus our lineman are only good at stopping the run, and not pressuring the QB.

you mean to tell me

those 3 high FIRST ROUND picks on the d-line

aren't

cutting it?!!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Spongeblack Bobtard
LOL Daboll should of thrown his clipboard at Mr 7-11 Defense in the first half...

I'm to lazy to do it but I bet you didn't say that after the Green Bay game last year.

We were missing 4-5 starters agains either the best, or second best passing offense in the NFL.

Daboll got absolutely schooled by Nolan in the second half. That is one of the biggest reasons we lost.

TRR

Care to elaborate?

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Elaborate...

did his usual Peyton Hillis shit after the game yesterday and peaced out. I think he skipped media and some other locker room stuff, just pissed himself. Dudes a quitter. Always will be

Reerun_KC
09-10-2012, 10:02 AM
I'm to lazy to do it but I bet you didn't say that after the Green Bay game last year.

We were missing 4-5 starters agains either the best, or second best passing offense in the NFL.

Daboll got absolutely schooled by Nolan in the second half. That is one of the biggest reasons we lost.

Bold statement for being a n00b. You might want to research before you run your man pleaser...

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Bold statement for being a n00b. You might want to research before you run your man pleaser...

Nah, I'm to lazy and I will just spout off.

RAC couldn't throw a donut

RAC wouldn't throw a donut.

htismaqe
did his usual Peyton Hillis shit after the game yesterday and peaced out. I think he skipped media and some other locker room stuff, just pissed himself. Dudes a quitter. Always will be

Awesome if true.

KCUnited
Elaborate...

He didn't shower after the game and meet the media, just got dressed and left before the media was allowed in the locker room.

KCrockaholic
09-10-2012, 10:09 AM
I didn't see this. I was sitting on the Chiefs side, upper level though. Nor was I looking for it...

I did however see every moment of the Haley-Cassel situation at the Vikings game last year. That was awesome.

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 10:10 AM
I didn't see this. I was sitting on the Chiefs side, upper level though. Nor was I looking for it...

I did however see every moment of the Haley-Cassel situation at the Vikings game last year. That was awesome.

I was there for that one as well.

Reerun_KC
09-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Nah, I'm to lazy and I will just spout off.

RAC wouldn't throw a donut.

Okay at least you are a honest moron...

I never have been on the Crennel Bandwagon and was the LAST person I wanted hired to lead this franchise.

I might be the only one on the get rid of Crennel short bus, but by the end of the year, I will be driving a coach bus full of people leading the way.

Beating GB last year was one of the worse things that could happen to this franchise. So much false hope given to the fanbase for Crennel...

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Maybe it had to do with Droughn? Why was he being rotated in? That was stupid if you ask me. When you are down early in the third quarter, you need your stars in the game.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 10:13 AM

I never have been on the Crennel Bandwagon and was the LAST person I wanted hired to lead this franchise.

I might be the only one on the get rid of Crennel short bus, but by the end of the year, I will be driving a coach bus full of people leading the way.

Beating GB last year was one of the worse things that could happen to this franchise. So much false hope given to the fanbase for Crennel...

We'll see I guess. I like Crennel and think he is the best hire since Marty. We'll be OK. The Giants lost to the Redskins 28-14 week one last year. I am not worried yet and think the Falcons offense is really "all that."

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Maybe it had to do with Droughn? Why was he being rotated in? That was stupid if you ask me. When you are down early in the third quarter, you need your stars in the game.

He was WAY better than Hillis yesterday.

Hillis was awful, especially in pass protection.

LiL stumppy
09-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Rac cant step up in the pockett and throw a td. And he cant cover julio jones. At some point the coach bs has to drop and players have to be held accountable.

The scheme was fine. The execution against thr run was fine. The execution against the pass, was not. And thats why they beat us.

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Rac cant step up in the pockett and throw a td. And he cant cover julio jones. At some point the coach bs has to drop and players have to be held accountable.

The scheme was fine. The execution against thr run was fine. The execution against the pass, was not. And thats why they beat us.

the scheme was fine? are you crazy

the scheme was not fine. the adjustments were not fine.

RAC and Pioli are responsible for this roster and the evaluation of playing guys like Jacques Reeves and not addressing a NEED when your starting CB has a PHANTOM INJURY they try to cover up for an ENTIRE ****ING MONTH before the season starts.

That is on them. They stand there and hold their dicks and try to manipulate the media and string everyone along about Flowers without ever thinking they should find some sort of insurance policy in the secondary.

Asante Samuel for a 7th rounder? Vontae Davis for a 2nd? Sign any ****ing FS. There were plenty of options and Pioli, as usual did nothing. I'm not saying any of those options are the right options, but the fact is the FO never tries, ever. They never take a chance

Detoxing
09-10-2012, 10:19 AM
We'll see I guess. I like Crennel and think he is the best hire since Marty. We'll be OK. The Giants lost to the Redskins 28-14 week one last year. I am not worried yet and think the Falcons offense is really "all that."

After a sober look at yesterday's game, I think the Chiefs will be fine once Flowers and Hali are back.

Atlanta's offense is the real deal, and they were out there picking on our Backup's back up.

We knew the Falcons were going to score a lot of points, so we shouldn't be too surprised. There aren't many 3rd string CB's that can keep up with Julio Jones w/o a pass rush.

I think anywhere from 8-8 to 10-6 is still to be expected.

royr17
09-10-2012, 10:22 AM
you mean to tell me

those 3 high FIRST ROUND picks on the d-line

aren't

cutting it?!!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

well the jury is still out on Poe but Dorsey and Jackson are only good at stopping the run, they have no push at getting to the QB. i guess thats just what romeo and pioli want out of their defensive ends to be able to stop the run, and let his linebackers make the plays, but if we actually had defensive ends that could make the plays too then this defense would be dynamite.

LiL stumppy
09-10-2012, 10:23 AM
the scheme was fine? are you crazy

the scheme was not fine. the adjustments were not fine.

RAC and Pioli are responsible for this roster and the evaluation of playing guys like Jacques Reeves and not addressing a NEED when your starting CB has a PHANTOM INJURY they try to cover up for an ENTIRE ****ING MONTH before the season starts.

That is on them. They stand there and hold their dicks and try to manipulate the media and string everyone along about Flowers without ever thinking they should find some sort of insurance policy in the secondary.

Asante Samuel for a 7th rounder? Vontae Davis for a 2nd? Sign any ****ing FS. There were plenty of options and Pioli, as usual did nothing. I'm not saying any of those options are the right options, but the fact is the FO never tries, ever. They never take a chance

The scheme where they played the best half of offensive football I have ever seen cassel play? The scheme where they shut the run down. The only adjustment they made was to try and slow the pass down, but sometimes, you simply cant with the personal u have

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 10:24 AM
The scheme where they played the best half of offensive football I have ever seen cassel play? The scheme where they shut the run down. The only adjustment they made was to try and slow the pass down, but sometimes, you simply cant with the personal u have

That's what happens when you go into the season 30 fucking million under the salary cap

Dicky McElephant
09-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Studebaker should never see the field again.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 10:27 AM
After a sober look at yesterday's game, I think the Chiefs will be fine once Flowers and Hali are back.

Atlanta's offense is the real deal, and they were out there picking on our Backup's back up.

We knew the Falcons were going to score a lot of points, so we shouldn't be too surprised. There aren't many 3rd string CB's that can keep up with Julio Jones w/o a pass rush.

Yep, hopefully the worst is over. I heard Mike Smith interviewed in Atlanta this morning and he said he thought it was Ryan's best game and I agree. It was pretty obvious he grew a little as he has struggled in that enviornment in the past. The lost in Pittsburgh and Chicago in the last couple of years. The Falcons are going to be good.

Brock

At least we got your 5-0 prediction out of the way.

Detoxing

The truth is somewhere in the middle.

Routt can't cover for shit. That's Pioli's fault. Carr should've been out there.

Flowers and Brown being injured is not Pioli's fault. We had a 3rd string CB out there playing against a pair of Pro Bowl caliber WR's. There isn't a 3rd string CB out there that could've hung with them.

Especially w/o a pass rush.

This team will be exactly what we thought they would be. Yesterday doesn't change that.

stonedstooge
That's what happens when you go into the season 30 ****ing million under the salary cap

Clark says thats a lie. Not nearly that much left after he fucking skimmed money off the players side again. Salary floor implemented because of the Chiefs

HemiEd
09-10-2012, 10:33 AM

I was gung ho about the landing of him as the DC. You might be right about the HC call. I was concerned about him for the reason that the players all wanted him. That didn't work out with Ganz, as they lacked discipline. History may repeat itself.

Priest31kc
09-10-2012, 11:04 AM

Routt can't cover for shit. That's Pioli's fault. Carr should've been out there.

Flowers and Brown being injured is not Pioli's fault. We had a 3rd string CB out there playing against a pair of Pro Bowl caliber WR's. There isn't a 3rd string CB out there that could've hung with them.

This team will be exactly what we thought they would be. Yesterday doesn't change that.

Routt was fine yesterday and will be fine when Flowers returns. Its whats behind Flowers & Routt that's concerning. We need Lewis back too. He was a big loss yesterday IMO. Elam & Daniels were horrible.

Why RAC decided to move Daniels from CB to safety is beyond me. And to put him back there against Ryan after missing most of the preseason while still trying to learn how to play safety was stupid, especially when Daniels has proven to be a decent CB, atleast better than Reeves or Brown...Stupid.

Also, DJ was shit in pass coverage yesterday. Definitely was not 100%. Got burned repeatedly. Wasn't just the secondary.

Ace Gunner
09-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Studebaker should never see the field again.

But why didn't "Glenn Dorsey make him look good" ??????? ROFL

Frazod
09-10-2012, 11:17 AM
I was gung ho about the landing of him as the DC. You might be right about the HC call. I was concerned about him for the reason that the players all wanted him. That didn't work out with Ganz, as they lacked discipline. History may repeat itself.

Yet another talented coordinator promoted beyond his abilities. We never seem to have any shortage of those idiots, do we? :shake:

The Bad Guy
09-10-2012, 11:37 AM

Jesus ****ing god.

The difference was Romeo's defense couldn't get off the ****ing field. The Packers won a SB with half the team on IR, so spare me that excuse bullshit about missing starters. You seem to love making them though.

Shocker. Players played hard for the interim coach. How many interim coaching stints turn out well?

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 11:43 AM
what else was Piolis/RACs fault

they had to have known about Tamba Hali getting in trouble WELL in advance and they did absolutely fucking nothing to address the depth or need that there would be a potential hand me down suspension, even for one game by the NFL.

They were fine going into the season knowing damn well they would be without Tamba for at least a game, and Flowers injury was just a cherry on top they couldnt control.

But they certainly could have kept from bums like Andy Studebaker from seeing the field.

The Bad Guy
09-10-2012, 11:44 AM
what else was Piolis/RACs fault

they had to have known about Tamba Hali getting in trouble WELL in advance and they did absolutely ****ing nothing to address the depth or need that there would be a potential hand me down suspension, even for one game by the NFL.

They were fine going into the season knowing damn well they would be without Tamba for at least a game, and Flowers injury was just a cherry on top they couldnt control.

But they certainly could have kept from bums like Andy Studebaker from seeing the field.

Pioli's answer to the pass rush is drafting guys like Cam Sheffield in the 5th round.

HemiEd
09-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Yet another talented coordinator promoted beyond his abilities. We never seem to have any shortage of those idiots, do we? :shake:

Exactly. But hey, they are saving money on one coordinator position.

The Bad Guy

Haivng Brown and Arenas as your top backups is absolutely Pioli's fault.

mcaj22
Pioli's answer to the pass rush is drafting guys like Cam Sheffield in the 5th round.

they passed on like 5 pass rushers in the draft too

absolutely stupid

BossChief
09-10-2012, 11:51 AM

And then Houston the next year after Sheffield got injured and landed on ir his first year.

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 11:52 AM

Patriot Way baby.

Patriot Way.

Rausch
09-10-2012, 11:53 AM
they passed on like 5 pass rushers in the draft too

absolutely stupid

That I don't have a problem with.

Hali is back next week and DJ is playing hurt. You could tell DJ wasn't the same guy yesterday.

When Hali, Houston, and a healthy DJ are all on the field I think our pass rush will be more than fine.

The problem is this is now a passing league and you need not 2 but 3 good corners to play solid defense. It's not a luxury now - it's a necessity.

Just as you need more than one quality HB now. The days of LT/Eddie George/Jerome Bettis are over. These guys take too many hits and suffer too many injuries to have only one HB to lean on. At least that part of the game we've come to realize and prepare for...

Rausch
09-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Patriot Way baby.

Patriot Way.

The Patriot way is that you can adapt to any given situation when you have a top 5 QB.

We don't have a top 5 QB...

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 11:57 AM

Hali is back next week and DJ is playing hurt. You could tell DJ wasn't the same guy yesterday.

When Hali, Houston, and a healthy DJ are all on the field I think our pass rush will be more than fine.

The problem is this is now a passing league and you need not 2 but 3 good corners to play solid defense. It's not a luxury now - it's a necessity.

Just as you need more than one quality HB now. The days of LT/Eddie George/Jerome Bettis are over. These guys take too many hits and suffer too many injuries to have only one HB to lean on. At least that part of the game we've come to realize and prepare for...

The problem is that you now have 2 guys in your back 7 rushing the passer. You're basically conceding that 3 of the 4 guys up front are not going to get any pressure because their job is to hold the line of scrimmage.

It's not going to work in today's NFL.

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 11:57 AM

you dont have a problem with the fact that this team only has ONE REAL pass rusher and that without him the entire defensive side of the ball falls apart? That's not a concern to you? God forbid if Tamba Hali ever gets hurt or is out a long period of time because if that ever happens the season is instantly over. Nobody else can replicate even half of what he commands or does. Nobody else can step up. The only other pass rusher relies on complimenting Tamba Hali more as a role player (Justin Houston) than an actual pass rushing talent himself.

Every good team in the NFL has 3,4,5 good pass rushers. We have 1. Pioli would rather draft 5 tech d-lineman in the first round than pass rushers. I get it

Chiefnj2
09-10-2012, 12:00 PM
you dont have a problem with the fact that this team only has ONE REAL pass rusher and that without him the entire defensive side of the ball falls apart? That's not a concern to you? God forbid if Tamba Hali ever gets hurt or is out a long period of time because if that ever happens the season is instantly over. Nobody else can replicate even half of what he commands or does. Nobody else can step up. The only other pass rusher relies on complimenting Tamba Hali more as a role player (Justin Houston) than an actual pass rushing talent himself.

Every good team in the NFL has 3,4,5 good pass rushers. We have 1. Pioli would rather draft 5 tech d-lineman in the first round than pass rushers. I get it

Houston should be able to get to the passer.

BossChief
09-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Justin got a couple pressures and a sack while facing an elite right tackle in Clabo yesterday.

It's a real shame we didnt get anything from Sheffield or Studebaker though.

TEX
09-10-2012, 12:01 PM

Not surprised. Cleveland part two. Its gonna end the same way.

Ace Gunner
09-10-2012, 12:04 PM
The problem is that you now have 2 guys in your back 7 rushing the passer. You're basically conceding that 3 of the 4 guys up front are not going to get any pressure because their job is to hold the line of scrimmage.

It's not going to work in today's NFL.

Agreed. Imo the biggest loss in the starting line up besides Hali was Toribio because that made it impossible for Poe to replace Dorsey.

mcaj22
a "couple" pressures just doesnt cut it in the NFL today against good passing teams.

TEX
The Patriot way is that you can adapt to any given situation when you have a top 5 QB.

We don't have a top 5 QB...

This.

Chiefnj2
09-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Was there ever a time Poe and Powe were on the line together?

Hog Farmer
09-10-2012, 12:16 PM
All this game means is we lost in a shootout with one of the most talented offenses in the league. Also it just means we'll end up 15-1 instead of 16-0 !

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2012, 12:22 PM
As you know I'm no Pioli lover at all but Jacque Reeves starting at corner when he is your #6 corner going into training camp is some bad luck with injuries. Flowers, Brown and Menzie being hurt really screwed the whole team. My real beef is not getting another safety so Travis Daniels can play corner.

BossChief
09-10-2012, 12:24 PM
As you know I'm no Pioli lover at all but Jacque Reeves starting at corner when he is your #6 corner going into training camp is some bad luck with injuries. Flowers, Brown and Menzie being hurt really screwed the whole team. My real beef is not getting another safety so Travis Daniels can play corner.

Bingo

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Justin got a couple pressures and a sack while facing an elite right tackle in Clabo yesterday.

It's a real shame we didnt get anything from Sheffield or Studebaker though.

Did we even blitz them much? I remember seeing Studebaker blitz once...

I thought the d-line was excellent. I just felt like RAC wasn't blitzing.

Rausch
09-10-2012, 12:29 PM
you dont have a problem with the fact that this team only has ONE REAL pass rusher and that without him the entire defensive side of the ball falls apart? That's not a concern to you?

The defense wasn't able to play the way they wanted to due to injuries.

We have a great rusher in Hali, a good pass rusher in Houston, and a solid Blitzer in DJ.

DJ was playing hurt and Hali was out. If Houston repeats this "horrible" game every week he'll finish with 16 sacks. It's not his fault we were injured and he was the only real threat that lined up yesterday.

BossChief
09-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Did we even blitz them much? I remember seeing Studebaker blitz once...

I thought the d-line was excellent. I just felt like RAC wasn't blitzing.

You don't beat good quarterbacks by blitzing. Especially when you are short handed.

I still think the fuckup in this game was not moving Houston to rolb to give us some pass rush.

The corner situation is what it is, bad luck.

Frosty
09-10-2012, 01:07 PM
They blitzed Berry several times and it seemed like they completed big passes to where he was likely to be covering each time. I thought they should have left him in coverage.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-10-2012, 02:33 PM
So Peyton Hillis is a quiter because he didnt talk to the media? WTF

Count Alex's Losses
09-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Any details on this...will GIF if possible.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-10-2012, 02:57 PM

ESPN disagrees about Atlanta's offense being the real deal. They don't think the Falcons' offense is as good as it showed yesterday due to our injuries on D. For some reason they love us this year lol. Usually they jump all over our misfortunes and don't say stuff like "well the Chiefs were minus a few good players" etc.

Dicky McElephant
09-10-2012, 02:58 PM
They better sign a CB and a FS tomorrow morning.

Chiefnj2
09-10-2012, 02:59 PM
They better sign a CB and a FS tomorrow morning.

They are going to have to outbid the Giants.

Chief Gump
09-10-2012, 03:21 PM
I don't want to hear shit about injuries. Good teams overcome injuries. Every team has them. Win or GTFO!

The Bad Guy
09-10-2012, 03:23 PM
And then Houston the next year after Sheffield got injured and landed on ir his first year.

Houston is a nice player, I just wish he didn't drop into coverage all the time.

Chiefnj2
09-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Here is a list of who the Giants worked out last week after losing to the Cowboys (per profootballtalk.com. I wouldn't be surprised if KC looked at some of the same DBs.

We pointed out in the one-liners that the Giants worked out 19 players on Friday.

Here’s the official list, per a source with knowledge of the situation: Guard Roger Allen, defensive back David Caldwell, receiver Michael Campbell, defensive tackle Antonio Dixon, defensive back James Dockery, receiver Jeremy Ebert, defensive back Terrence Frederick, defensive tackle Dominique Hamilton, quarterback Brian Hoyer, running back Kareem Huggins, receiver Dan Keegan, defensive back Elbert Mack, quarterback Josh McCown, quarterback Stephen McGee, tight end Troy McKenna, defensive back Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, receiver Jordan Shipley, tight end Mickey Shuler, and center Scott Wedige.

Reerun_KC
09-10-2012, 03:28 PM

Its just the fact that we didnt look anywhere. We went with the good ol boy system and promoted with in. 90% of the time that shit never works, its failed time and time again here in KC... Gunther, Herm and now Crennel...

History does repeat itself when you are comfortable with history. We need to make our own history.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Houston is a nice player, I just wish he didn't drop into coverage all the time.
we should of move Houston over to ROLB for Hali against Atlanta so he could rush the passer on every down and started Sheffield on LOLB.

Marcellus
09-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Its just the fact that we didnt look anywhere. We went with the good ol boy system and promoted with in. 90% of the time that shit never works, its failed time and time again here in KC... Gunther, Herm and now Crennel...

History does repeat itself when you are comfortable with history. We need to make our own history.

How do you know what they did?

I have to tell you I don't know what they did but the coaching pickins are slim.

Norv Turner and Chan Gailey have HC jobs still somehow. There are a ton of unproven coaches who are going to bomb all across the league that have jobs right now.

We could have done worse, could we have done better? I will wait more than 1 game to decide.

WhiteWhale
09-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Their job is not to 'hold the line of scrimmage' against a pocket. Damn people.

They're allowed to rush the QB when they drop back. It's just that they both suck at it.

Stop blaming schemes. Without Hali, we can't rush the QB. I'm disappointed Houston couldn't do more, but this has been an ongoing problem. This is why I say a team should draft a pass rusher every year. The only team that does that is the Giants, and by no surprise it's working great for them.