PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Our d-line is just disappointing. Time to start over again.

Pages : [1] 2

Bump
09-10-2012, 11:28 AM
#5 overall
#3 overall
#11 overall

with all of our money tied into the d-line. The future of our franchise is pretty much determined by these 3 guys. We failed at that and I'm afraid we are going to have to start over....again.

Sure they are ok at stopping the run. But they make no difference when we need players to make a damn difference. They didn't get any sort of push yesterday. Didn't make any plays other than a few good run stops. But when the pressure is on and we need guys to step it up, they will never do that. Don't give me that excuse that d-linemen in this defense aren't gonna get stats and their jobs is to free the OLB's. I've seen plenty of 3-4 defenses where the d-line can step it up and make a play when it's needed. These guys just cannot, of course the verdict is still out on Poe and he did have that one good tackle...

And also, who the **** drafts 3 d-lineman in 5 years in the first round?

Teams that fail do that. If you are gonna build your team around a defensive line, then they better ****ing be able to do something like the Giants d-line. I don't see much difference in the defense when Dorsey and TJax are out and replaced by their backups who were late round picks.

honestly, I think we are going to have to start over again. But if it's not going to be done right, what's the ****ing point? We are going to battle for that #1 pick and honestly, I hope we lose every game this season just to get it. Start over. Do it right. Draft your skill positions in the first round. Starting with QB of course.

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Its not the talent its the coaching. PUKE

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Dorsey will be gone after this season.

What they need to fucking do is start getting Poe snaps at DE and Powe snaps at NT.

This regime is so deadset on not admitting mistakes that they're setting back this franchise.

Rausch
Dorsey will be gone after this season.

What they need to ****ing do is start getting Poe snaps at DE and Powe snaps at NT.

I would LOVE this...

Xanathol
Don't give me that excuse that d-linemen in this defense aren't gonna get stats and their jobs is to free the OLB's. I've seen plenty of 3-4 defenses where the d-line can step it up and make a play when it's needed.You fail at football.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2012, 11:31 AM
3-4 2 gap system

the Dline is NEVER going to look impactful unless you get lucky and grab a Reggie White.

the scheme is meant to unleash the linebackers

it's also meant to blitz

tk13
09-10-2012, 11:32 AM
The D-line is important. The idea of spending 1st round picks on it isn't crazy. However, when the Pats did it they got guys like Seymour and Wilfork. The Chiefs haven't.
Posted via Mobile Device

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 11:33 AM
I don't get it. The d-line was probably the strongest area yesterday. They were very good. Turner got like thirty something yards. Ryan never got off a deep pass even though we only brought 3-4 guys all day. Romeo wasn't blitzing very much. I saw him send five guys three times yesterday.

Dorsey might be gone next year but, yesterday was definately not his fault at all. The whole Powe oveer Poe crap is bullshit. Last week it was "poe can't stop the run" and he killed it yesterday. He was in the backfield stopping the run.

This thread is bad.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2012, 11:33 AM
The D-line is important. The idea of spending 1st round picks on it isn't crazy. However, when the Pats did it they got guys like Seymour and Wilfork. The Chiefs haven't.
Posted via Mobile Device
it isn't crazy but it's very difficult

If you don't get an elite,elite guy you end up with much the same production as you would with 'just a guy'

Deberg_1990
09-10-2012, 11:34 AM
The Chiefs shouldnt be spending top picks on players that are not "Playmakers". Dorsey and Jacksons production is about on par with any typical 3rd or 4th rounder.

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 11:34 AM
What type of 3-4 do the Texan's run?

J.J. Watt seems to be more of an attacking 3-4 DE.

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 11:35 AM
im really glad Pioli did a bang up job for this team only having 1 good LBer for this d-line to "unleash"

and the guy was already gifted to him on the roster when fat Scott got here. Burn in hell Scott you fat fuck

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 11:36 AM
What type of 3-4 do the Texan's run?

J.J. Watt seems to be more of an attacking 3-4 DE.

they run the Dallas the 3-4

Jay Ratliff is an attacking/penetrating d-lineman as well

We could probably do that scheme with a guy like Dorsey, but again RAC's defense dates back to the fucking stone age and is outdated by like 350 years

L.A. Chieffan
im really glad Pioli did a bang up job for this team only having 1 good LBer for this d-line to "unleash"

and the guy was already gifted to him on the roster when fat Scott got here. Burn in hell Scott you fat fuck

Houston is pretty good

Rausch

and the guy was already gifted to him on the roster when fat Scott got here. Burn in hell Scott you fat ****

We have two probowl LB's.

BOTH WERE HURT.

Bump
3-4 2 gap system

the Dline is NEVER going to look impactful unless you get lucky and grab a Reggie White.

it's also meant to blitz

but this team has been built around the d-line. That's the franchise right now.

Ask yourself this question. Do you see any noticable difference in how our defense performs when our backups are in on the d-line? the backups that were street free agents or late round picks?

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 11:38 AM
We have two probowl LB's.

BOTH WERE HURT.

no. ONE WAS HURT

one was SUSPENDED AND IS FULLY HEALTHY AND FAT SCOTT DID NOTHING FROM A DEPTH PERSPECTIVE TO EVEN ADDRESS THAT NEED and the fuck probably knew all summer that this was going to happen

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 11:39 AM
but this team has been built around the d-line. That's the franchise right now.

Ask yourself this question. Do you see any noticable difference in how our defense performs when our backups are in on the d-line? the backups that were street free agents or late round picks?

The d-line was better yesterday than it was with Kelly Gregg. I thought the d-line looked better than ever yesterday. Tyson Jackson looked nasty for the first time.

Also, NT is far and away the most important position in the 3-4 defense and we have never really had one until this year.

Look at the Giants. They were built around the d-line. The pats d-lines were great when they won Superbowls. The steelers had good d-lines. The colts had a great d-line. Having a good d-line is a piece to the puzzle.

Rausch
09-10-2012, 11:41 AM
no. ONE WAS HURT

one was SUSPENDED AND IS FULLY HEALTHY AND FAT SCOTT DID NOTHING FROM A DEPTH PERSPECTIVE TO EVEN ADDRESS THAT NEED and the **** probably knew all summer that this was going to happen

Hali will miss one game.

Our secondary needed the most help. We didn't address it at because of that it completely neutered our defense.

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 11:42 AM
we still dont have a NT

which is why Glenn Dorsey even had to take snaps at NT yesterday lol

the Talking Can
09-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

this

which just means first round picks have to be impact players, scheme be damned

you can't justify spending 3 top eleven picks on the DL if all they have to do is stop the run..you can justify spending a first round pick on JJ Watts

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 11:46 AM
they run the Dallas the 3-4

Jay Ratliff is an attacking/penetrating d-lineman as well

Yep, it's the same thing San Franciso runs too....

Bump
09-10-2012, 11:46 AM
I'm regretting the RAC hire too. I bet if we just would have hired a head coach that would have retained Romeo as DC, the D would have been more ready to play.

This is what happened last year too. The first 2 games we gave up 70-80 points and then we turned it around on defense.

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 11:47 AM
The d-line was better yesterday than it was with Kelly Gregg. I thought the d-line looked better than ever yesterday. Tyson Jackson looked nasty for the first time.

Also, NT is far and away the most important position in the 3-4 defense and we have never really had one until this year.

Look at the Giants. They were built around the d-line. The pats d-lines were great when they won Superbowls. The steelers had good d-lines. The colts had a great d-line. Having a good d-line is a piece to the puzzle.

What you fail to address is that all of those teams were built around ONE first-round guy (if that).

The Giants got their guys in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. The Pats had Seymour but Wilfork was taken at the back of the first. The Steelers have a couple of guys from the late 1st but nobody in the top 10. And their top passrusher was an undrafted FA. Outside of Freeny at #11 overall, the Colts didn't invest top draft picks in linemen.

What do most of those teams have in common? When they had a top 10 (or even top 5) pick, they took a QUARTERBACK.

We've spent so many top draft picks on linemen that we're woefully thin on top-tier talent elsewhere.

Fritz88
09-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Why would the Dline do well when your DBs are shitting the bed.

Fix your secondary then see how your Dline works.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 11:49 AM
First, the plan was never for Dorsey to be a 3-4 DE when we took him. He looked like Warren Sapp coming out. That pick was a no brainer and I do believe Herm would have taken Ryan if he was there.

Second, Look at the picks the year Pioli took Jackson. They aren't very good players. maybe we could have taken Raji but he hasn't been that great. Jackson looks pretty good to me when you look at that class. I'm not really sure where you think we were going to get an impact player in that bunch?

Mr. Laz
09-10-2012, 11:50 AM
First, the plan was never for Dorsey to be a 3-4 DE when we took him. He looked like Warren Sapp coming out. That pick was a no brainer and I do believe Herm would have taken Ryan if he was there.

Second, Look at the picks the year Pioli took Jackson. They aren't very good players. maybe we could have taken Raji but he hasn't been that great. Jackson looks pretty good to me when you look at that class. I'm not really sure where you think we were going to get an impact player in that bunch?Dorsey looked crappy in a 4-3 scheme

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 11:52 AM
I'm regretting the RAC hire too. I bet if we just would have hired a head coach that would have retained Romeo as DC, the D would have been more ready to play.

Romeo stated publicly that if he wasn't hired as the head coach after his 2-1 performance last year, he'd move on and not stay in KC.

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 11:52 AM

Second, Look at the picks the year Pioli took Jackson. They aren't very good players. maybe we could have taken Raji but he hasn't been that great. Jackson looks pretty good to me when you look at that class. I'm not really sure where you think we were going to get an impact player in that bunch?

Take Sanchez and roll the dice.

No he hasn't looked great to this point but it's also New York - you have no idea how good he would have been here. Hell, he might have been worse.

But at least you tried.

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Romeo stated publicly that if he wasn't hired as the head coach after his 2-1 performance last year, he'd move on and not stay in KC.

Should have let him go.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 11:54 AM
What you fail to address is that all of those teams were built around ONE first-round guy (if that).

The Giants got their guys in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. The Pats had Seymour but Wilfork was taken at the back of the first. The Steelers have a couple of guys from the late 1st but nobody in the top 10. And their top passrusher was an undrafted FA. Outside of Freeny at #11 overall, the Colts didn't invest top draft picks in linemen.

What do most of those teams have in common? When they had a top 10 (or even top 5) pick, they took a QUARTERBACK.

We've spent so many top draft picks on linemen that we're woefully thin on top-tier talent elsewhere.

Bad post. Who were we supposed to take with any of those top 10 picks at QB? By your logic, we would have Sanchez and Weeden over Jackson and Poe. That's just not better off imo.

Deberg_1990
09-10-2012, 11:55 AM

No he hasn't looked great to this point but it's also New York - you have no idea how good he would have been here. Hell, he might have been worse.

But at least you tried.

Too risky. We cant sacrifice a potential 7 or 8 win season.

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2012, 11:56 AM

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2904/wellbye.jpg

DaneMcCloud

Are you mentally challenged?

Brian Orapko, Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing, Mark Sanchez and Josh Freeman would have been far better selections than Jackson, as would Alex Mack, Jeremy Maclin, Percy Harvin, Eric Wood or Vontae Davis.

Tyson Jackson would have been a good choice in the third round. Number three overall?

Not so much.

L.A. Chieffan
Bad post. Who were we supposed to take with any of those top 10 picks at QB? By your logic, we would have Sanchez and Weeden over Jackson and Poe. That's just not better off imo.

Sanchez aint too bad

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 11:57 AM

What the fuck have you missed out on by taking Sanchez?

Just because hindsight tells you we're not better off, what have you lost by taking the chance?

Fans like you are why this franchise is mired in mediocrity. Enjoy your 9-7 season.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2012, 11:58 AM
back to Sanchez

after one of his good games, of course.

after a bad game, silence

htismaqe

Brian Orapko, Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing, Mark Sanchez and Josh Freeman would have been far better selections than Jackson, as would Alex Mack, Jeremy Maclin, Percy Harvin, Eric Wood or Vontae Davis.

Tyson Jackson would have been a good choice in the third round. Number three overall?

Not so much.

:bravo:

DaneMcCloud

You're a fucking retard.

Welcome to Chiefsplanet, the second home to many retards.

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 11:59 AM
back to Sanchez

You do realize that this has nothing to do with Sanchez other than the fact that he was the QB that was obviously available when we took Tyson Jackson, right?

L.A. Chieffan
uh oh black bob, you might want to fake an injury real quick

PhillyChiefFan
Hali will miss one game.

Our secondary needed the most help. We didn't address it at because of that it completely neutered our defense.

Yep. Lack of a pass rush only helped the exposure of an extremely weak secondary.

Atlanta didn't need to focus on Hali. That left Studebaker and a very raw Houston. Atlanta contained Houston and effectively stopped the pass rush altogether.

No pass rush + no secondary = Ryan's field day.

If yesterday showed anything, it is the lack of quality defensive depth, IMO.

KCrockaholic
But Mecca would rather rape himself with a toilet brush than draft Brian Orakpo.

Spongeblack Bobtard

But at least you tried.

LMAO Maybe we should have traded for Tebow to?

BossChief
09-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Should have let him go.

Haha

Overreact much?

Bump
09-10-2012, 12:00 PM
it is true though, Matt Ryan was throwing very quick passes because his receivers were always open from the get go. Perhaps that didn't allow the d-line to really do much.

If Pioli isn't on the phone trying to find a CB he can sign or trade for, he needs to go.

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2012, 12:01 PM

Oooh a Tebow deflection! Lets see where this one goes folks...

Pestilence
And this is honestly why we should have drafted Melvin Ingram instead of Poe.

The dude is versatile enough that while Hali was out....he could have stepped in and played OLB. When Hali was back....you could move him into Belcher's spot.

DaneMcCloud
back to Sanchez

Yeah, because leading his team to two straight AFC Championships was just dumb luck.

:facepalm:

He still has more upside than Cassel will EVER have and he plays in the toughest media market in the world. He'd fucking OWN Kansas City if he'd take them to one AFC Championship, let alone two.

L.A. Chieffan
it is true though, Matt Ryan was throwing very quick passes because his receivers not being blanketed by Routt were always open from the get go. Perhaps that didn't allow the d-line to really do much.

If Pioli isn't on the phone trying to find a CB he can sign or trade for, he needs to go.

there ya go

Saulbadguy
09-10-2012, 12:02 PM
yikes

htismaqe

Yeah, because you can logically extrapolate that me suggesting we DRAFT OIR OWN QB = trading away draft picks for one.

Do you have to actually try to be this fucking stupid?

saphojunkie
If this team fails this year, they need to get rid of Romeo and switch back to the 4-3.

Cut Jackson, keep Dorsey. Bailey and Hali starting at DE with Houston and DJ as your blitzing OLB.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 12:03 PM
You do realize that this has nothing to do with Sanchez other than the fact that he was the QB that was obviously available when we took Tyson Jackson, right?

Yep. That's exactly what it has to do with. He was the next QB on everyone's board.

Which is exactly what I was talking about earlier today in another thread when I said you better get someone who can find QBs. You don't just take QBs to take them in the top 10. I bet nowadays 32 out of 32 teams would have Flacco ahead of Sanchez.

htismaqe
Haha

Overreact much?

Considering I didn't want RAC in the first place?

No. Not overreacting at all.

DaneMcCloud
But Mecca would rather rape himself with a toilet brush than draft Brian Orakpo.

I felt the same way at the time because to that point, there weren't many Texas defensive players translating their skills to the NFL.

But, I'm not paid $5 million to make those decisions, so my opinion or Mecca's truly don't matter.

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 12:04 PM
If this team fails this year, they need to get rid of Romeo and switch back to the 4-3.

Cut Jackson, keep Dorsey. Bailey and Hali starting at DE with Houston and DJ as your blitzing OLB.

I wouldn't move away from the 3-4. I'd transition over to what the Texans and Cowboys run.

DaneMcCloud
I bet nowadays 32 out of 32 teams would have Flacco ahead of Sanchez.

They weren't even in the same draft, so why compare the two?

You're all kinds of stupid.

htismaqe
Yep. That's exactly what it has to do with. He was the next QB on everyone's board.

You can't even get a sentence out without contradicting yourself.

It doesn't have anything AT ALL to do with Sanchez, other than that his name was #2 on everybody's board.

If Flacco had been #2, we'd be talking about Flacco.

You're a moron.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 12:05 PM
Yeah, because you can logically extrapolate that me suggesting we DRAFT OIR OWN QB = trading away draft picks for one.

Do you have to actually try to be this ****ing stupid?

The point is that Sanchez is so good that they traded for another great first round QB.

Mr. Laz

Cut Jackson, keep Dorsey. Bailey and Hali starting at DE with Houston and DJ as your blitzing OLB.No.

KCrockaholic
I wouldn't move away from the 3-4. I'd transition over to what the Texans and Cowboys run.

Poe would probably be better as a 1-gap NT than 2 gap. He's more of a penetrating type DL anyways. Heck, all of our DL would look better in that type of 3-4.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 12:06 PM
The point is that Sanchez is so good that they traded for another great first round QB.

What?

LMAO

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Sanchez and Patrick Chung or Tyson Jackson and Cassel. Which draft outcome looks better, of course the same one that did in 2009 on draft day.

Hog Farmer
09-10-2012, 12:08 PM
One game in and our whole team sucks. How many rushing yards did they get again ?????

Marcellus
I could be wrong here but I don't think the D-Line is the issue with the defense.

BossChief
Considering I didn't want RAC in the first place?

No. Not overreacting at all.

Well, I'll wait to jump off a bridge until the defense plays poorly with it's starters actually playing football on gameday.

We lost because Flowers, Brown, Lewis and Menzie all got hurt and Matt Ryan picked on Reeves and Washington all day.

I don't think you can fault Romeo for all of that...he doubled Jones after his fast start...what else could have been done?

I bet this defense still ends the year in the top ten.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 12:09 PM
They weren't even in the same draft, so why compare the two?

You're all kinds of stupid.

You are right. It was Josh Freeman and he's so much better. :)

Should we have taken Tebow or Clausen over Berry because we had a top 5 pick?

L.A. Chieffan

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpza6vl5wX1qe0eclo1_r12_500.gif

saphojunkie

Also acceptable. It's ridiculous to run a scheme where your players have to learn to not use their skills. How about not running a scheme where your #11 overall pick doesn't need three years to unlearn his position? How about a scheme where Dorsey and Poe and Bailey can use their natural strength and speed to get pressure, instead of a scheme where they have to shelve those abilities in favor of a mental strategy?

It's retarded.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 12:10 PM
You can't even get a sentence out without contradicting yourself.

It doesn't have anything AT ALL to do with Sanchez, other than that his name was #2 on everybody's board.

If Flacco had been #2, we'd be talking about Flacco.

You're a moron.

I fully understand.

Should we have taken Tebow or Clausen over Berry because we had a top 5 pick? They were the #2 ranked QBs in that draft.

saphojunkie
09-10-2012, 12:11 PM
One game in and our whole team sucks. How many rushing yards did they get again ?????

Who gives a flying fuck? They could have run the ball zero times and still won. The defense couldn't stop the pass at all. They scored at will through the air.

scho63
09-10-2012, 12:12 PM
#5 overall
#3 overall
#11 overall

with all of our money tied into the d-line. The future of our franchise is pretty much determined by these 3 guys. We failed at that and I'm afraid we are going to have to start over....again.

Sure they are ok at stopping the run. But they make no difference when we need players to make a damn difference. They didn't get any sort of push yesterday. Didn't make any plays other than a few good run stops. But when the pressure is on and we need guys to step it up, they will never do that. Don't give me that excuse that d-linemen in this defense aren't gonna get stats and their jobs is to free the OLB's. I've seen plenty of 3-4 defenses where the d-line can step it up and make a play when it's needed. These guys just cannot, of course the verdict is still out on Poe and he did have that one good tackle...

And also, who the **** drafts 3 d-lineman in 5 years in the first round?

Teams that fail do that. If you are gonna build your team around a defensive line, then they better ****ing be able to do something like the Giants d-line. I don't see much difference in the defense when Dorsey and TJax are out and replaced by their backups who were late round picks.

honestly, I think we are going to have to start over again. But if it's not going to be done right, what's the ****ing point? We are going to battle for that #1 pick and honestly, I hope we lose every game this season just to get it. Start over. Do it right. Draft your skill positions in the first round. Starting with QB of course.

Rushing 3 or 4 guys and letting Matt Ryan have all day to throw with no pressure was a joke. Our Secondary and LB's looked like the Keystone Cops running around in circles. Atlanta's receivers had all kinds of openings of 3-4 feet minimum

Ace Gunner
09-10-2012, 12:12 PM
I don't get it. The d-line was probably the strongest area yesterday. They were very good. Turner got like thirty something yards. Ryan never got off a deep pass even though we only brought 3-4 guys all day. Romeo wasn't blitzing very much. I saw him send five guys three times yesterday.

Dorsey might be gone next year but, yesterday was definately not his fault at all. The whole Powe oveer Poe crap is bullshit. Last week it was "poe can't stop the run" and he killed it yesterday. He was in the backfield stopping the run.

This thread is bad.

20 rushes, 67 yds = 3.1ypc = meh, not good when it's only 20 carries in a game.

I'll put it this way, 3.1ypc isn't going to scare OC's away from the run game. What did effect this game was the fact the Falcons score on short field possessions. That means this defense got off easy in terms of PG stats. It was a lot worse than stats indicate, mugs.

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Should we have taken Tebow or Clausen over Berry because we had a top 5 pick?

I must have missed where Berry is a fucking defensive lineman that can't rush the fucking passer...

:rolleyes:

Mr. Laz
09-10-2012, 12:13 PM
now this i could go for

Bring in a defensive consultant to help Crennel out with his HC/DC double duties. Have the consultant be a 3-4 guy who runs a 1-gap or at least knows how to run both.

Add some 1-gap plays into the scheme this year

Consultant takes over full DC duties next year and either run a hybrid system or go full 1-gap.

htismaqe
09-10-2012, 12:14 PM
now this i could go for

Bring in a defensive consultant to help Crennel out with his HC/DC double duties. Have the consultant be a 3-4 guy who runs a 1-gap or at least knows how to run both.

Consultant takes over full DC duties next year and either run a hybrid system or go full 1-gap.

I LOVE this idea. Absolutely love it.

LiL stumppy
09-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Start over? Jfc people

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 12:17 PM
I must have missed where Berry is a ****ing defensive lineman that can't rush the ****ing passer...

:rolleyes:

You said it was about taking QBs in the top 10. It's the same ****ing thing in the other years. The talent wasn't good at the QB position.Furthermore, I bet more Chiefs fans wanted to take Suh than Berry. Is Suh a d-linemen dumbass?

Edit: Here it is...

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 12:20 PM
now this i could go for

Anybody from the Patriots that can do that? :D

Seriously though.....Poe needs to be rotating in at DE. Powe showed flashes at NT. He should be getting snaps there.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 12:24 PM
20 rushes, 67 yds = 3.1ypc = meh, not good when it's only 20 carries in a game.

I'll put it this way, 3.1ypc isn't going to scare OC's away from the run game. What did effect this game was the fact the Falcons score on short field possessions. That means this defense got off easy in terms of PG stats. It was a lot worse than stats indicate, mugs.

I don't know man. It looked like they stopped them pretty well. Even Rodgers, who is a speed freak like Charles and Spiller. The best run I saw all day was the Matt Ryan TD run.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-10-2012, 12:26 PM
The guys on Sirius were saying we're trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. We'd be dominate if we ran a 4-3 they said.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 12:29 PM

Seriously though.....Poe needs to be rotating in at DE. Powe showed flashes at NT. He should be getting snaps there.

I want Powe to be good. He was my favorite pick last year. He hardly played against the ones in the preseason. I saw him a little yesterday. I don't think we can really say we know the whole story there. However, I somewhat agree. I think rotating Poe across the WHOLE d-line would be pretty special. To this point, Poe has been much better than Powe in my opinion. We need Powe to be more destructive if he is going to be the starting NT. He's just not as destructive as Poe yet. Powe had a sack in the preseason but Poe has collapsed the pocket multiple times. He has made plays in every game.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2012, 12:30 PM

I'm fine with Poe playing both.

The main thing i want is for the Oline to not be so comfortable with our DLine. The 2-gap system is very passive for the DLine. They intentionally engage the Oline and that takes a lot of pressure off the offensive lineman.

Now if every so often the Dline would just attack then the offensive lineman couldn't be so comfortable with their techniques etc.

1 down the Dline is responsible for 2-gap and have to maintain position

next down the Dline attacks and the linebackers have to be responsible for 1 of the gaps.

This would screw with the Olines blocking assignments and we would create more broken play and have guys running open in the backfield.

JMO

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 12:32 PM

Not so much.

Hindsight is 20/20. This is a horrible post. Look at the next ten picks after ours. Everyone passed on the guys you list there. The earliest any of those guys went was #13.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 12:33 PM
I LOVE this idea. Absolutely love it.

Which is why it'll never happen.

Plus, Pioli's set in his ways. If he's here next year, you can damn sure bet they'll be running the same schemes on both sides of the ball.

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Poe could be a better DE than NT and Pioli would refuse to move him because it would be admitting a mistake.

HemiEd
09-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Green Bay found one, similar to when they found Rodgers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Matthews_III

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 12:39 PM

And IIRC....didn't they trade back into the 1st round to get him?

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Hindsight is 20/20. This is a horrible post. Look at the next ten picks after ours. Everyone passed on the guys you list there. The earliest any of those guys went was #13.

Urine idiot.

I'd suggest you stop posting and have a brain scan asap.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 12:42 PM
The only way that Dallas 1 gap system would work is if we moved Jackson to NT and we aren't going to do that. He has rotated in there a little bit in the past and it didn't work. Essentially, we have ran this formation as a sub package in previous years with little success. The only 1 gap we currently run is with Poe at NT. Romeo has talked about it before.

Maybe we would have done this more if we had signed Franklin but we didn't. It would be stupid to run this defense because we don't have the personnel. Also, Bailey hasn't done shit lately and you are crazy if you think he could take a JJ Watt type of role.

The problem isn't the defense. It's the injuries imo.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Poe could be a better DE than NT and Pioli would refuse to move him because it would be admitting a mistake.

Pioli has no say on how Romeo uses Poe.... Why do people think he does???

:banghead: This concept is to big for some of you to understand.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Pioli has no say on how Romeo uses Poe.... Why do people think he does???because they are paranoid and hate Pioli

They think that Pioli forced Haley to suck, bugged his phone and did all sorts of ridiculous crap.

Ace Gunner
09-10-2012, 12:47 PM
I don't know man. It looked like they stopped them pretty well. Even Rodgers, who is a speed freak like Charles and Spiller. The best run I saw all day was the Matt Ryan TD run.

I think they are planning to replace Dorsey with Poe until they can find another guy to play that RDE position.

I thought Poe played okay yesterday, which is a huge jump compared to other Chiefs DL who started as a rook. And, he did it at the position perhaps most challenging -- NT.

Jackson played okay, got some push. Rapoli played LDE and did okay. Bailey played alright but needs to finish now.

They have some guys from recent draft/FA aquisitions, but there are no veteran players to learn from and to me, that is a huge deficit with this team.

BossChief
09-10-2012, 12:47 PM

What makes you think this?

The responsibilities of ends and the NT in this defense are nearly identical.

Did you go to ups house and watch a bunch of Memphis games or something?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 12:50 PM
I think they are planning to replace Dorsey with Poe until they can find another guy to play that RDE position.

I thought Poe played okay yesterday, which is a huge jump compared to other Chiefs DL who started as a rook. And, he did it at the position perhaps most challenging -- NT.

Jackson played okay, got some push. Rapoli played LDE and did okay. Bailey played alright but needs to finish now.

They have some guys from recent draft/FA aquisitions, but there are no veteran players to learn from and to me, that is a huge deficit with this team.

Dorsey has been pretty good considering he's not really built for the 3-4 DE position. He is a large part of the reason for Hali's success. He helps Hali stay one vs. one. I won't be suprised if they resign Dorsey but he will probably walk.

A vet would be nice.

HemiEd
09-10-2012, 12:52 PM
And IIRC....didn't they trade back into the 1st round to get him?

yep, they took Raji with their first pick. No talent whatsoever in that draft.

HemiEd
09-10-2012, 12:55 PM
:banghead: This concept is to big for some of you to understand.

Please help me understand.

Green Bay killed that draft, and they have a history of doing so.

MahiMike
Agreed. I don't give a shit if it's our personnel or our scheme. I don't care if they put Jerrell Powe at safety and run him around the end. Just do SOMETHING different. Watching that game last night, I saw 2 QB's scrambling for their lives. Our guys aren't scary w/halloween masks on.

Spongeblack Bobtard
yep, they took Raji with their first pick. No talent whatsoever in that draft.

Raji hasn't been that good. He's had one good year and is about equal to Jackson as far as his whole body of work.

Everyone in the top 10 missed on guys like Mathews and that's the point. that is well known to be the worst draft class and biggest crapshoot of all time. We came out OK.

The Pack had Ted Thompson who is one of the best. Which goes back to my original point. It's stupid just to take a QB in the top 10 for the sake of taking one. We need to know what we are taking. Getting a bad QB can set you back further than any position.

Molitoth
09-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Our d-line is just disappointing. Time to start over again.

No thanks. No more wasted D-Line picks. How about a QB for once?

the Talking Can
09-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Raji hasn't been that good. He's had one good year and is about equal to Jackson as far as his whole body of work.

jesus

HemiEd
09-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Raji hasn't been that good. He's had one good year and is about equal to Jackson.

Everyone in the top 10 missed on guys like Mathews and that's the point. that is well known to be the worst draft class and biggest crapshoot of all time. We came out OK.

We came out ok? I am going on memory here, but didn't the Chiefs have about 10 picks?

Who is left on the team from that draft? Jackson and Succop? Washington?

I would take Raji, Lang and Mathews over that trio, even though I do agree Jackson is improving. (his contract about to come up?)

BossChief
09-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Raji might be the most overrated player this board has a love affair with IMO.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 01:03 PM

The Pack had Ted Thompson who is one of the best. Which goes back to my original point. It's stupid just to take a QB in the top 10 for the sake of taking one. We need to know what we are taking. Getting a bad QB can set you back further than any position.

You are either a mult or the dumbest fucking person on Chiefsplanet.

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2012, 01:04 PM
You are either a mult or the dumbest ****ing person on Chiefsplanet.

He came from the Colation. That should explain it for you.

the Talking Can

feel free to compare his first years to jackson for us...thanks

DaneMcCloud

Considering the fact that the Packers can't stop anyone and their defense flat out sucks, I think it's hard to know Raji's value at this point in time.

Put him on a defense surrounded by talent and he could be a top ten defensive lineman.

Tombstone RJ
09-10-2012, 01:05 PM
because they are paranoid and hate Pioli

They think that Pioli forced Haley to suck, bugged his phone and did all sorts of ridiculous crap.

well the man did leave a candy wrapper on the floor for two weeks just to see if anyone would pick it up... :)

LVNHACK
09-10-2012, 01:06 PM
I don't get it.

You should stop right there.....Most intelligent thing you've ****ing posted in 1,104 tries...

Buckweath
09-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Some of you guys are ridiculous. That Chiefs defense, without Berry, was 11th overall last year, and 4th in the second half of last season after those dreadful first few games where the whole team was unprepared.

Didn't you see watch Chiefs football when this D was dominant against Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers, and Tom Brady for a half?

What did you guys really expect to do against probably a top 3-5 passing offense, when missing your two most important players against the pass in Hali and Flowers and a guy like Lewis who is underrated and whom is good in coverage, better than Elam?

Between Hali, Houston, and Poe and Bailey when they develop, the Chiefs are fine at passrushing.

Remember, 6th in passing defense last year despite no Erib Berry and playing the likes of Rodgers, Big Ben, Brady and others.

As for Dorsey and Jackson, they are solid players. You just can't hit on every first round pick, no matter how high. Compare the Chiefs first round picks since 2005 with the rest of the league, the Chiefs have had great success with their 1st round picks overall.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 01:08 PM

Thanks man and good post. Green Bay hasn't been the same since Jenkins left.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 01:08 PM

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

I have a friend from junior high and high school that's worked for the Chiefs off and on for the past two decades.

Let's just say that his stories aren't much different than what Babb reported.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 01:09 PM
He came from the Colation. That should explain it for you.

JFC.

These people should be required to take an intelligence test before posting here.

BossChief
09-10-2012, 01:09 PM
feel free to compare his first years to jackson for us...thanks

We are both biased in different ways.

The unbiased opinion (PFF) had Tyson as the better player last year.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 01:12 PM

No, the point is that Scott Pioli is paid $5 million dollars per year to be smarter than not only the other 31 GM's in the NFL, but smarter than the average poster on a football forum.

And the Chiefs did NOT come out "OK".

JFC, I've just about run out of adjectives for your dumbassery.

Mr. Laz
Some of you guys are ridiculous. That Chiefs defense, without Berry, was 11th overall last year, and 4th in the second half of last season after those dreadful first few games where the whole team was unprepared.

Didn't you see watch Chiefs football when this D was dominant against Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers, and Tom Brady for a half?

What did you guys really expect to do against probably a top 3-5 passing offense, when missing your two most important players against the pass in Hali and Flowers and a guy like Lewis who is underrated and whom is good in coverage, better than Elam?

Between Hali, Houston, and Poe and Bailey when they develop, the Chiefs are fine at passrushing.

Remember, 6th in passing defense last year despite no Erib Berry and playing the likes of Rodgers, Big Ben, Brady and others.

As for Dorsey and Jackson, they are solid players. You just can't hit on every first round pick, no matter how high. Compare the Chiefs first round picks since 2005 with the rest of the league, the Chiefs have had great success with their 1st round picks overall.
understood but i want our defense to be more flexible.

Crennel seems to have 2 ways of calling a defense ... bend/don't break and super bend/don't break.

We gotta have more

Buckweath
People criticize Dorsey and Jackson for not being good enough against the pass but the Chiefs D finished 6th overall in pass D and 26th in rush D last year, how funny is that?

And I'll add that they were 14th overall in YPC allowed.

DaneMcCloud

Who gives a shit. Really?

The Packers were 15-1 last year and won the Super Bowl since Raji was drafted.

Neither the Chiefs nor Jackson have done dick in that time period.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 01:13 PM
understood but i want our defense to be more flexible.

Crennel seems to have 2 ways of calling a defense ... bend/don't break and super bend/don't break.

We gotta have more

He's 65. Therefore, I don't think you're going to see anything more.

the Talking Can
09-10-2012, 01:14 PM

their careers are not equal...to the eye, or the stats

Jackson was a complete worthless pussy his first two years in the league...not bad, worthless...

i'm not even going to bother with stats to refute this nonsense from blackbob:

Molitoth
09-10-2012, 01:14 PM

Yesterday we saw bend over and take it right up the ass.
That's 3 ways.

BCD
09-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Devil's 3 way.

BoneKrusher
09-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Yesterday we saw bend over and take it right up the ass.
That's 3 ways.

good one. :D

HemiEd
09-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Perhaps, but saying that draft class was bad is not accurate. GB has 3 starters from that class that I know of. The Chiefs had more picks, and higher picks.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Perhaps, but saying that draft class was bad is not accurate. GB has 3 starters from that class that I know of. The Chiefs had more picks, and higher picks.

Blackbob is a drooling, slobbering Mongo.

There were plenty of first rounders that would have had a bigger, more immediate and long term impact than Tyson Jackson.

And if the draft was bad, why didn't Cannoli trade back to pick up, well, anything? Future draft choices? Later 2009 choices? Anything?

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 01:27 PM

There were plenty of first rounders that would have had a bigger, more immediate and long term impact than Tyson Jackson.

And if the draft was bad, why didn't Cannoli trade back to pick up, well, anything? Future draft choices? Later 2009 choices? Anything?

Check my sig for some more Blackbob retarded thoughts.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 01:37 PM

No, we traded our second for Cassel which was smart because it was a bad class. Green bay had two firsts. The one they took mathews with was one of the few trades in the first round. If I remember right, there were fewer trades in the first round of that draft than any other in history.

The only guys from that class that are still on the packers are Mathews, Raji, and Lang.

The only guys left on the Chiefs roster are O'connell, Jackson, and Succop. However, we traded McGee to Tampa and it was good we got something for him.

You can argue that Pioli failed because he didn't move back into the first but that's about it. Like I said, there weren't many trades and Green Bay got lucky. They gave a second and two thirds to the Pats to get him. It was the year the Pats had all of those 2nd and 3rds and they bombed. A second for Cassel and Vrabel was a good deal imo. Even if Cassel is just a back up it's a good deal. Vrabel really helped Hali learn what he was doing.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 01:38 PM

No one wanted to trade because the draft class was shit.

Also, not only did Jenkins leaving hurt Raji but, it also hurt Mathews. Both are good players but how good?

They sure got run over last night.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 01:38 PM
No, we traded our second for Cassel which was smart because it was a bad class. Green bay had two firsts. The one they took mathews with was one of the few trades in the first round. If I remember right, there were fewer trades in the first round of that draft than any other in history.

The only guys from that class that are still on the packers are Mathews, Raji, and Lang.

The only guys left on the Chiefs roster are O'connell, Jackson, and Succop. However, we traded McGee to Tampa and it was good we got something for him.

You can argue that Pioli failed because he didn't move back into the first but that's about it. Like I said, there weren't many trades and Green Bay got lucky. They gave a second and two thirds to the Pats to get him. It was the year the Pats had all of those 2nd and 3rds and they bombed. A second for Cassel and Vrabel was a good deal imo. Even if Cassel is just a back up it's a good deal. Vrabel really helped Hali learn what he was doing.

AIDS gunfire

:bang:

HemiEd
09-10-2012, 01:39 PM

Yep,
That is one BB card he hasn't played yet, and it sure would have been nice.

drum roll please, waiting for the excuses that Pioli didn't have time to prepare for that draft.

I hear it, it's coming.

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Vrabel really helped Hali learn what he was doing.

Fucking excuse me?

No he didn't.

Hoover
09-10-2012, 01:41 PM
People just look for stats like tackles and sacks from D-Linemen. That's not their job.

I would have liked to see this game played with Hali, Flowers, and Lewis.

That is all.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Fucking excuse me?

No he didn't.

This guy HAS to be a mult or troll.

No one is this fucking stupid.

Fish
09-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Fucking excuse me?

No he didn't.

There were reports that Vrabel was about the most unfriendly guy in the locker room, and was never any kind of team player..

Molitoth
09-10-2012, 01:50 PM
There were reports that Vrabel was about the most unfriendly guy in the locker room, and was never any kind of team player..

Can you blame him? He went from the Pats to rebuilding Chiefs.
See Randy Moss.

Nobody would be glad getting traded from Champion to shitfest.

Except Cassel, whom got to fulfill his dream of casting an illusion over a GM and a good percentage of the chiefs idiotic fanbase.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 01:50 PM
****ing excuse me?

No he didn't.

He didn't make the move from 4-3 DE to 3-4 OLB just like Hali did? That wasn't part of the reason Pioli wanted him in the trade?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 01:51 PM

Then why did the players vote him captain twice? He looked like a leader on Sundays to me...

Molitoth
09-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Then why did the players vote him captain twice? He looked like a leader on Sundays to me...

Why is the american public voting for Obama or Romney?

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 01:54 PM
He didn't make the move from 4-3 DE to 3-4 OLB just like Hali did? That wasn't part of the reason Pioli wanted him in the trade?

So in your fucked up head.....that means that Vrabel showed Hali how to make the transition?

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Oh...and in response to your neg rep message...

I went 2-4 yesterday. Bowe was a none factor and DJ missed a tackle at 10:02 in the 2nd. McCluster looked quicker to me too but, that's just speculation LOL

Bowe was a non-factor because Cassel never looked past the TEs or McCluster.

What did Siler do again?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 02:00 PM
So in your ****ed up head.....that means that Vrabel showed Hali how to make the transition?

He helped dumbass. I said he helped. Hali's transformation was one of the keys to turing things around when Pioli got the job, no? Vrabel was brought in to be a leader and help Hali transition.

Also, the locker room reports were bullshit.

He endured daily “old man” jokes and took plenty of flack for his bizarre styling of facial hair. Vrabel even saw the nameplate over his locker replaced with “Jerry Atricks” midway through the 2010 season.

He never removed it.

But make no mistake. When it came down to learning what it takes to be a successful NFL player, there were no jokes. Vrabel was the center of attention and his teammates were always listening.

The way Vrabel gained respect was simple. Plenty of aging players can pull out a resume of past success, but Vrabel lived it every day.

Vrabel knew just as much as anyone else that the game would eventually pass him by. It was only a matter of time before a younger, quicker, stronger, new generation of football player unseated Vrabel as a starter.

Instead of shying away from competition, Vrabel embraced it.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Vrabel-Was-At-The-Heart-Of-Chiefs-Turnaround/cbb369d8-a9fb-4bcf-ae23-d495c4cbb17f

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Oh...and in response to your neg rep message...

Bowe was a non-factor because Cassel never looked past the TEs or McCluster.

What did Siler do again?

He didn't look at Bowe because he knew he was covered. Don't worry, we still get Champ twice and Joe Haden late in the year. Other than that, it should be smooth sailing for Bowe this year. It's hands down the easiest CB schedule he's ever faced.

Siler didn't miss a tackle like DJ did. I know that much. It might have been better if he had started.

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 02:05 PM
He helped dumbass. I said he helped. Hali's transformation was one of the keys to turing things around when Pioli got the job, no? Vrabel was brought in to be a leader and help Hali transition.

Also, the locker room reports were bullshit.

Show me where he specifically helped out Hali. All it says in the article is this...

He worked daily in developing Andy Studebaker, a mid-20s ball of energy that continually pushed the veteran for playing time. At the time of his arrival, Vrabel was the only outside linebacker on the Chiefs roster with any experience at the position. Everyone else was a converted defensive end.

Yeah.....I'm so glad he rubbed off on Studebaker. You know....the OLB that shouldn't be on the field.

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 02:06 PM
He didn't look at Bowe because he knew he was covered. Don't worry, we still get Champ twice and Joe Haden late in the year. Other than that, it should be smooth sailing for Bowe this year. It's hands down the easiest CB schedule he's ever faced.

Siler didn't miss a tackle like DJ did. I know that much. It might have been better if he had started.

Yeah it's easy to never miss a tackle when you're never on the field to attempt one.

Fish
09-10-2012, 02:09 PM
He didn't look at Bowe because he knew he was covered.

Quite an impressive feat. Also explains a lot...

NJChiefsFan
09-10-2012, 02:11 PM

You got a lot of things wrong yesterday. Perhaps not talking about what you got right would be wise. Not to mention that nobody denied the fact that DJ could miss a tackle during the game. You yourself said every LB will.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Show me where he specifically helped out Hali. All it says in the article is this...

How about you just add it to your list man? LMAO

You got a lot of things wrong yesterday. Perhaps not talking about what you got right would be wise. Not to mention that nobody denied the fact that DJ could miss a tackle during the game. You yourself said every LB will.

I'm not starting it. There is alot more that pertains to this conversation that I got right that I am not even going to get into. That's not my style. The bottom line is that my only mistake is being an idiot for falling into Pest's trap and talking football with him.

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 02:21 PM
How about you just add it to your list man? LMAO

I'm not starting it. There is alot more that pertains to this conversation that I got right that I am not even going to get into. That's not my style. The bottom line is that my only mistake is being an idiot for falling into Pest's trap and talking football with him.

How about you back up the bullshit that you spout off about?

Show me where Vrabel helped Hali.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 02:23 PM
How about you back up the bullshit that you spout off about?

Show me where Vrabel helped Hali.

Not yet. You have to ask me nicely.

New World Order
09-10-2012, 02:25 PM

Chiefs fans continually underestimate Brandon Carr, a lockdown corner who we need. Remember the last game of the year when we played Denver? We were able to stack the box to contain Tebow and the running game and play lockdown man to man on the outside with Carr and Flowers, do you think we could do that with Routt?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Chiefs fans continually underestimate Brandon Carr, a lockdown corner who we need. Remember the last game of the year when we played Denver? We were able to stack the box to contain Tebow and the running game and play lockdown man to man on the outside with Carr and Flowers, do you think we could do that with Routt?

No kidding. Remember the game Brandon Lloyd came into Arrowhead leading the league in receiving yards and Carr covered him all day and held him to zero catches? I'm happy to see the guy get a chance to be the #1 and follow receivers wherever they go. He's one of the best cover corners in the league and it's cool to see him shadow people.

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Not yet. You have to ask me nicely.

That's what I thought.

Go fuck yourself. You have no credibility around here.

Bump
09-10-2012, 02:30 PM
No kidding. Remember the game Brandon Lloyd came into Arrowhead leading the league in receiving yards and Carr covered him all day and held him to zero catches? I'm happy to see the guy get a chance to be the #1 and follow receivers wherever they go. He's one of the best cover corners in the league and it's cool to see him shadow people.

ya, letting Carr go is gonna be right up there with Joe Horn and Rich Gannon.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 02:31 PM
That's what I thought.

Go **** yourself. You have no credibility around here.

He is coaching linebackers at Ohio State. Ask nicely and quit being a dick and I'll show you. Otherwise, just put it on your list Mr. Meany pants. Isn't this exactly like the DJ argument? I mean is it common place to know that DJ misses tackles and Vrabel taught Tamba as well as Studebaker?

Ace Gunner
09-10-2012, 02:33 PM
ROFL at "credibility around here"

BoneKrusher
09-10-2012, 02:34 PM
ya, letting Carr go is gonna be right up there with Joe Horn and Rich Gannon.

yep.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 02:34 PM

No kidding... what makes you credible? Telling someone you hope they get aids?:)

Mr. Laz
09-10-2012, 02:35 PM
well i see that this thread has turned to total shit.

*sigh*

BoneKrusher
09-10-2012, 02:37 PM
well i see that this thread has turned to total shit.

*sigh*

well you shouldn't have posted in it and it would still be fine. :D

Buckweath
09-10-2012, 02:40 PM

Carr was real good but Routt is not much of a downgrade. Routt is in fact the best number 2 corner in the AFC West. As of now, Carr is probably the 15th best corner in this league and Routt around 30th. I've seen Matt Miller (maybe not the most credible but still...) rank Routt higher than Carr back in March, I've seen Raiders fans say Routt is an average number 1 corner or a very good number 2. Really, it's not like we went from Carr to Reeves.

the Talking Can
09-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Vrabel taught Studebaker everything he knows...

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 02:43 PM

Yeah....funny you would laugh about it.

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Vrabel taught Studebaker everything he knows...

how to be slow and white?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Don't worry, I'm sure Peeholi will accommodate you with more d-line picks.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 02:49 PM
I mean is it common place to know that DJ misses tackles and Vrabel taught Tamba as well as Studebaker?

What the fuck fantasy world are you living in?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2012, 02:50 PM
What the fuck fantasy world are you living in?

LMAO

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Carr was real good but Routt is not much of a downgrade. Routt is in fact the best number 2 corner in the AFC West. As of now, Carr is probably the 15th best corner in this league and Routt around 30th. I've seen Matt Miller (maybe not the most credible but still...) rank Routt higher than Carr back in March, I've seen Raiders fans say Routt is an average number 1 corner or a very good number 2. Really, it's not like we went from Carr to Reeves.

We'll see.... People keep saying that but the truth is that Routt has been around for eight years and only had one good year. He has mostly played in the nickel and dime and on special teams. He was pretty good as the #2 in 2010 across from Asamough but that's about it. After the first year as the #2, he was benched because he stunk.

When he got his shot at being the #1 he led the league in pass intereference calls and was the most penalized player on the most penalized team.

The bottom line is that he played well yesterday and I'm happy about that. However, he's only had one good season out in his first seven years.

Carr should have been the number one in KC. Especially in 2010 and 2011. It was easy to see he was better than Flowers in coverage. I think he'll make the pro bowl this year in Dallas. He is shadowing WRs there for the entire game. He did a great job on Victor Cruz the othr night and there will be more to come.

Losing him was a huge mistake. In my opinion, there is no other young player ascending as much as he is right now. He has not plateaued and that's why he got a big contract. I think Flowers leveled off two years ago. I like Flowers but, I like Carr better. In the end, I think Jerry got a good deal.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 02:51 PM
What the **** fantasy world are you living in?

It's called reality man. You should try it sometime.

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 02:53 PM
It's called reality man. You should try it sometime.

HemiEd
09-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Routt was one of the bright spots yesterday.

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 02:55 PM

lol

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2012, 02:56 PM
We'll see.... People keep saying that but the truth is that Routt has been around for eight years and only had one good year. He has mostly played in the nickel and dime and on special teams. He was pretty good as the #2 in 2010 across from Asamough but that's about it. After the first year as the #2, he was benched because he stunk.

When he got his shot at being the #1 he led the league in pass intereference calls and was the most penalized player on the most penalized team.

The bottom line is that he played well yesterday and I'm happy about that. However, he's only had one good season out in his first seven years.

Carr should have been the number one in KC. Especially in 2010 and 2011. It was easy to see he was better than Flowers in coverage. I think he'll make the pro bowl this year in Dallas. He is shadowing WRs there for the entire game. He did a great job on Victor Cruz the othr night and there will be more to come.

Losing him was a huge mistake. In my opinion, there is no other young player ascending as much as he is right now. He has not plateaued and that's why he got a big contract. I think Flowers leveled off two years ago. I like Flowers but, I like Carr better. In the end, I think Jerry got a good deal.

You just keep getting wronger and wronger. Please go away now. k thx bye

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Routt was one of the bright spots yesterday.

He'd damned well better be.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2012, 02:57 PM

JFC this guy.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 02:58 PM

It's all right little fella.... Just ask me nicely and I'll post the story with a link... I'm about to leave work so try not to dilly dally. There's no reason to fret. Just buck up little camper and ask nicely or put it in your list.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Why does Black Bob have + rep? What has this fucking place come to in my absence?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 02:59 PM
You just keep getting wronger and wronger. Please go away now. k thx bye

http://www.nfl.com/player/stanfordroutt/2506377/profile

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2012, 03:02 PM
http://www.nfl.com/player/stanfordroutt/2506377/profile

Do you drool on your keyboard?

Pestilence
09-10-2012, 03:02 PM
:spock:

That's showing us what exactly?

Red Beans
09-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Carr is gone. Carr is gone. Carr is gone. We can debate the validity of this decision, but in reality you all know that when we signed Flowers to a long term deal, Carr was gone. Not one NFL team is going to invest that much money in their secondary. Should we? I think we should have. But who gives a **** what I think. We must move on. Carr moved on to Dallas. This situation has nearly become as bad as the Cassel sucks syndrome.

We all know Cassel's limitations. Let's move on.
We all know keeping Carr would have been nice, but he's gone. Let's move on.

This constant debate about Carr needs to cease, as well as the bitching about Casserole's limited mental makeup. Let's stop contrubting to this thread hijack circle jerk.

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 03:07 PM
dont worry after this season Carr will be an after thought because next year we can all start our posts out with "Bowe is gone..." instead lol

Red Beans
09-10-2012, 03:11 PM
dont worry after this season Carr will be an after thought because next year we can all start our posts out with "Bowe is gone..." instead lol

We should just start now...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Or "everybody worth a shit is gone, but we still have hackjob and and hackjob jr", yes...

Douche Baggins
09-10-2012, 03:16 PM
now this i could go for

Or just fire all the idiots.

Keep it simple.

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Week 1

Brandon Carr -1.5
Stanford Routt +1.1

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7863/aviaryprofootballfocusc.png

Douche Baggins
09-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Pioli wins, even when he loses!

Pawnmower
09-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Houston had a pretty good game

Pawnmower
09-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Tjax with 3 stops too....pretty nice software you got

Pawnmower
09-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Fuck though we need more pressure on the QB

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Genius move putting Reeves on Julio Jones in the first quarter. Really, just brilliant.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Genius move putting Reeves on Julio Jones in the first quarter. Really, just brilliant.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe they threw at Reeves because he sucks? Maybe they didn't throw at Routt because they could throw at Reeves? Maybe they put Reeves on Jones because we were out of CBs? Maybe they knew Romeo never moves his corners? How can you possibly tell me about Carr if you dodn't even know that?

Everything I said about Routt in my post was true. The guy has been playing for years and hasn't even started half of his career. He was good yesterday and I hope he continues to be. However, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Frankie
09-10-2012, 04:41 PM
3-4 2 gap system

it's also meant to blitz

To unleash the LBs shouldn't the DEs at least occupy more than just one guy on the opposing offense? Our DEs don't seem to do that. Every time there's a one to one stalemate between our DEs and the other guys we have lost the battle.

Pawnmower
09-10-2012, 05:19 PM

I guess we shouldve put Reeves on Roddy WHite then since he had a bad game...

LOL

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Did it ever occur to you that maybe they threw at Reeves because he sucks? Maybe they didn't throw at Routt because they could throw at Reeves? Maybe they put Reeves on Jones because we were out of CBs? Mybe they knew Romeo never moves his corners? How can you possibly tell me about Carr if you dodn't even know that?

Everything I said about Routt in my post was true. The guy has been playing for years and hasn't even started half of his career. He was good yesterday and I hope he continues to be. However, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Was Carr one of Vrabel's students as well?

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2012, 05:21 PM
I guess we shouldve put Reeves on Roddy WHite then since he had a bad game...

LOL

They did put Reeves on White. Once Jones already had all his completions.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Pioli wins, even when he loses!
you're a douche even when you aren't trying

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Was Carr one of Vrabel's students as well?

Possibly, I know he taught Leggit how make read calls.

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Possibly, I know he taught Leggit how make read calls.

Which article?

THe POS fluff Looney piece on KCCHIEFS.com?

Do get all your "inside info" from there? LMAO

jspchief
09-10-2012, 05:44 PM
I didn't read the entire thread, but before I start talking about the Dline, I want to address the scheme.

This defensive scheme is bad. By design it makes our Dline 1 dimensional. Plus its predictable. If we're in our base, teams know where the pressure is coming from. There's a reason other teams don't run it.

I'm tired of chasing the Patriots' past. Fuck Pioli, Crennel, and Cassel.

Douche Baggins
09-10-2012, 05:57 PM
you're a douche even when you aren't trying

I have to be the biggest douche alive, because Pioli has infected our gaping vagina franchise.

We get fucked by EVERYONE.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Which article?

THe POS fluff Looney piece on KCCHIEFS.com?

Do get all your "inside info" from there? LMAO

No but, if I did, I would definately post the article he did on Routt. Ironically, that's probably the only one that talks him up.

Cannibal
09-10-2012, 07:00 PM
If we were bound and determined to spend such high draft choices on the d-line, we should be using a 4-3 defense. Then you keep Hali DE, and use the 5 and 11 picks on traditional stud DE and DT. I think we would have seen faster and much better results.

Bewbies
09-10-2012, 08:45 PM
I didn't read the entire thread, but before I start talking about the Dline, I want to address the scheme.

This defensive scheme is bad. By design it makes our Dline 1 dimensional. Plus its predictable. If we're in our base, teams know where the pressure is coming from. There's a reason other teams don't run it.

I'm tired of chasing the Patriots' past. **** Pioli, Crennel, and Cassel.

Absolutely. If we want to run a 3-4 you should model Pittsburgh, Baltimore or maybe even Houston at this point.

I almost hope we suck just so we can rid ourselves of Pioli and chasing the 2004 Patriot model with the glaring exception of Tom Brady.

The day our owner grows balls and decides to make the Chiefs a team others model from will be a good day.

Bewbies
09-10-2012, 08:47 PM
I'd also like to comment on Sanchez coming up earlier in the thread. He'd be a better QB in KC.

Outside of his WR that doesn't give a shit, he doesn't have one weapon as good as we do on offense. Each of our position groups WR, TE and RB blow the shit out of what they have in NY.

We would be a better team today if we had taken him over TJ. :(

Dave Lane
09-10-2012, 09:09 PM

Dave Lane
09-10-2012, 09:20 PM
This guy HAS to be a mult or troll.

No one is this ****ing stupid.

I stil think he is the return of KCJohnny. KCJ is the only dumb**** I've ever seen that had these stupid takes and was as obstinate about them as BlackMongo.

Douche Baggins
09-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Dane sure is suddenly negative and down on the Chiefs after telling me they were going to be a good team this year.

Oops.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Dane sure is suddenly negative and down on the Chiefs after telling me they were going to be a good team this year.

Oops.

What I've said all along is that 12 wins should be the bottom line.

I don't necessarily believe that they'll hit that mark but there's enough talent, even with Cassel, to hit that mark.

I think they'll need to go 1-15 or 2-14 for Pioli to be fired and hell, he might not get fired with either of those records.

Douche Baggins
09-10-2012, 11:24 PM
there's enough talent, even with Cassel, to hit that mark.

LMAO

So why are you acting like Scott Pioli is the worst thing to happen to Kansas City since the game?

This is a 6-10, 7-9 team.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt Sunday and they surprised even me with their fail. They are WORSE than I thought.

That's how bad they are.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 11:29 PM
LMAO

So why are you acting like Scott Pioli is the worst thing to happen to Kansas City since the game?

I've always felt he was the wrong guy. Granted, he's added a few nice pieces, so I'm not going to rail on him for every move, but he's certainly made more than a fair share of mistakes.

This is a 6-10, 7-9 team.

I don't buy that, at all. They were 7-9 last year with Tyler fucking Palko, the Homeless Nutbag as coach, no Charles, Berry or Moeaki, etc.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt Sunday and they surprised even me with their fail. They are WORSE than I thought.

That's how bad they are.

They fell apart, no doubt. They're not tough and lack veteran leadership from the top down. But this team has talent.

6-10 would be a clusterfuck of disappointment.

Fishpicker
09-10-2012, 11:31 PM
ughh, some people are so negative. let's hear your complaints once we're in the playoffs as a wild card.

BossChief
09-10-2012, 11:31 PM
ROFL at this massive overreaction.

Seriously...this is going to epic proportions.

BossChief
09-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Hali
Flowers
Lewis
DJ with a bum ankle
Belcher was playing with an injury
We started Andy Studebaker at ROLB
We started a corner that hadnt played since 2009

Even with all of that, we were neck and neck until the half with one of the better teams in football.

Once this team gets to full strength, its gonna go on a tear.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2012, 11:40 PM

The problem is that very few teams in the NFL are ever at "full strength".

If Sunday's game proved anything, it's that Matt Cassel is still incapable of putting a team on his shoulders and winning a game.

NJChiefsFan
09-10-2012, 11:44 PM

If Sunday's game proved anything, it's that Matt Cassel is still incapable of putting a team on his shoulders and winning a game.

And thats the biggest thing Cassel supporters miss. Is that part of what a good QB does for your team is pick it up when it needs it. When the Chiefs fall apart or are not healthy we get the "well that's why its not Matt's fault." If Matt can't step up to help a team when it needs it, we aren't going to go where we need to go.

DBOSHO
09-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Holy fucking shit this place is retarded.

Douche Baggins
09-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Hali
Flowers
Lewis
DJ with a bum ankle
Belcher was playing with an injury
We started Andy Studebaker at ROLB
We started a corner that hadnt played since 2009

Even with all of that, we were neck and neck until the half with one of the better teams in football.

LMAO

Can't wait to be 2-4 and hear more excuses.

That's best case scenario.

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Holy fucking shit this place is retarded.

Says the founding member of the retards

Douche Baggins
09-11-2012, 12:00 AM
I don't buy that, at all. They were 7-9 last year with Tyler fucking Palko, the Homeless Nutbag as coach, no Charles, Berry or Moeaki, etc.

Yeah, and this year the schedule is a lot tougher.

Which is why we just got our asses kicked in the home opener WITH Berry, Charles and Moeaki.

They made all the difference.

DBOSHO
09-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Says the founding member of the retards

Youre rusty. You shouldve stuck around.

NJChiefsFan
09-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Yeah, and this year the schedule is a lot tougher.

Which is why we just got our asses kicked in the home opener WITH Berry, Charles and Moeaki.

They made all the difference.

With Berry, Charles, and Moeaki

Without Lewis, Flowers, and Hali

Not saying we would have won, but you can't say well we got killed last year and this year we were healthy in the opener so look out.

Rausch
09-11-2012, 12:02 AM
There is no reason to be down on the "team" after this game.

We hung in there for 3 quarters with 3 starters out on D vs. a very good offensive team.

The second half the defense allowed pts and the offense didn't score.

Ok.

Now WHY did the defense allow pts and why didn't the offense score?

Well, turnovers are why we didn't score.

And, well, turnovers are why we allowed more pts.

DBOSHO
09-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Defense let the team down.

We were missing 3 key starters on defense.

Its really not more complex than that.

Douche Baggins
09-11-2012, 12:05 AM
With Berry, Charles, and Moeaki

Without Lewis, Flowers, and Hali

More excuses. LMAO

We had Berry, Charles, Moeaki, Lewis, Flowers and Hali ALL healthy in 2010 when we got our asses kicked by the Ravens.

This regime is fail against good teams at 50 percent strength, 75 percent strength and 110 percent strength.

FIRE. THEM. ALL.

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Defense let the team down.

We were missing 3 key starters on defense.

Its really not more complex than that.

Other than the QB shit himself.

Name another team's QB that shit himself yesterday but still managed to win.

Thanks in advance!

Douche Baggins
09-11-2012, 12:07 AM

Vick, Stafford.

They're good, Cassel isn't.

DBOSHO
09-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Other than the QB shit himself.

Thanks in advance!

Name the last quarterback who won a game when his defense didnt.force a punt until the 4th quarter

Thanks in advance.

Douche Baggins
09-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Name the last quarterback who won a game when his defense didnt.force a punt until the 4th quarter

Matt Ryan.

DBOSHO
09-11-2012, 12:13 AM
I hate cassel more than most, but im not going to put the loss on him when it was the defense who let the team down.

BossChief
09-11-2012, 12:15 AM

Hali will be back next week
Flowers should be back sooner rather than later
Lewis will back in the next few games
The offensive line will gel
Poe should continue to improve
DJ will get healthy
McCluster will continue to grow into his new role

Now, Im still not fully convinced that Cassel will still be the starter in a few weeks (Romeo sure was quick to make MC accountable in his post game PC)...but if he is, all we can do is hope and pray.

I totally expected an outcome like what happened.

Shit, Ive been saying for about a year that this team would start out 2-4 and that Cassel would get pulled during game 6.

Douche Baggins
09-11-2012, 12:16 AM
Shit, Ive been saying for about a year that this team would start out 2-4.

So we're going 8-2 down the stretch?

NJChiefsFan
09-11-2012, 12:17 AM
More excuses. LMAO

We had Berry, Charles, Moeaki, Lewis, Flowers and Hali ALL healthy in 2010 when we got our asses kicked by the Ravens.

This regime is fail against good teams at 50 percent strength, 75 percent strength and 110 percent strength.

FIRE. THEM. ALL.

Oh no doubt that 2010 team ended the season where it should have. Pioli just screws himself by having Matt. If we had a good QB, our results in those games you mention are probably a lot higher.

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2012, 12:17 AM

Thanks in advance.

Still as clueless as ever. Great job.

NJChiefsFan
09-11-2012, 12:19 AM

Thanks in advance.

Even if a player isn't the main cause of a loss, it doesn't mean they had a good game.

BossChief
09-11-2012, 12:28 AM
BTW here are the predictions I posted about how the game would play out:

Heres how I see this shaking out:

Matt Cassel 230 yards 2tds 2int 1fumble 60% 7ypa
Jamaal Charles 15 carries 90 yards rushing 5 catches 25 receiving 1td
Peyton Hillis 20 carries 80 yards rushing 4 carries 25 receiving 1td receiving
Bowe 60 receiving 1 td
Baldwin 50 yards
McCluster 40 yards
Breaston 30 yards

Matt Ryan 320 yards passing 3 TDs 2ints 55% 8ypa
Turner 24 carries 80 yards
Rogers 30 yards
Jones 140 yards 2 tds
White 90 yards
Gonzalez 50 yards 1 td
Douglas 40 yards

Final score Atl 24 KC 27

I wasnt all that far off, except for Atlantas score getting an extra 16 points...

Douche Baggins
09-11-2012, 12:30 AM
LMAO

We got raped, you were so totally wrong.

Shit, 2 months ago you thought Ryan was a bad road QB...

He owned us so fucking hard...

tk13
09-11-2012, 12:38 AM
I don't get why we get in these arguments every single game like there can only be one reason we lost. It's just like politics, everyone takes a side and defends it to the death. In the 2nd half, Cassel did not perform, our running attack was held in check, and our defense didn't stop anyone. That's usually the formula for getting your head stomped in, and that's what happened. It's a fail all the way around. You all lose. You get nothing! Good day sir!

NJChiefsFan
09-11-2012, 12:40 AM
I don't get why we get in these arguments every single game like there can only be one reason we lost. It's just like politics, everyone takes a side and defends it to the death. In the 2nd half, Cassel did not perform, our running attack was held in check, and our defense didn't stop anyone. That's usually the formula for getting your head stomped in, and that's what happened. You all lose. You get nothing! Good day sir!

Great point. Its not an either or with Cassel in the 2nd half and the defense the entire game. Both cost us.

BossChief
09-11-2012, 12:43 AM
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3954265-some-talk-from-chief-fans/page__view__findpost__p__6997032

BossChief
09-11-2012, 12:44 AM
LMAO

We got raped, you were so totally wrong.

Shit, 2 months ago you thought Ryan was a bad road QB...

He owned us so fucking hard...

On the Matt Cassel prediction, I would have nailed it if it werent for garbage time stats. He had 2 tds (1 rushing) 2 ints and 1 fumble.
Charles had 16 carries for 87 yards (I was 1 carry and 3 yards off BOSSTRADAMUS)\
Way off on Hillis
I was only 7 yards off on Bowes yardage...but he didnt score. I would have nailed the yardage if he didnt drop his first pass for around 7 or 8 yards.
McCluster got all of his yardage and Baldwins, too. He had 86 yards and I predicted those two to have 90 yards combined...pretty close.
I nailed Breastons yardage to the exact yard total. BOSSTRADAMUS

On Matt Ryan, I was only 21 yards off...nailed the TDs and missed on the picks...I was expecting Flowers to play.
Turner is worsethan I thought
I was close on Julio Jones
I was only 3 yards off on Roddy Whites whole days production
HOLY **** I called Tony G for 50 yards and 1 td and he got 53 yards and a TD
I was only 8 yards onn on Harry Douglas.

Without having that little sports almanac from back to the future, you really cant give a more accurate guess to whats gonna happen in a football game than what I did right there in that post.

You really cant.

BossChief
09-11-2012, 12:47 AM
LMAO

Can't wait to be 2-4 and hear more excuses.

That's best case scenario.

What excuses?

Ive been saying we would start off slow for a year now.

Game 6, remember?

(its too bad Stanzi didnt step up in PS)

philfree
09-11-2012, 12:47 AM
On the Matt Cassel prediction, I would have nailed it if it werent for garbage time stats. He had 2 tds (1 rushing) 2 ints and 1 fumble.
Charles had 16 carries for 87 yards (I was 1 carry and 3 yards off BOSSTRADAMUS)\
Way off on Hillis
I was only 7 yards off on Bowes yardage...but he didnt score. I would have nailed the yardage if he didnt drop his first pass for around 7 or 8 yards.
McCluster got all of his yardage and Baldwins, too. He had 86 yards and I predicted those two to have 90 yards combined...pretty close.
I nailed Breastons yardage to the exact yard total. BOSSTRADAMUS

On Matt Ryan, I was only 21 yards off...nailed the TDs and missed on the picks...I was expecting Flowers to play.
Turner is worsethan I thought
I was close on Julio Jones
I was only 3 yards off on Roddy Whites whole days production
HOLY **** I called Tony G for 50 yards and 1 td and he got 53 yards and a TD
I was only 8 yards onn on Harry Douglas.

Without having that little sports almanac from back to the future, you really cant give a more accurate guess to whats gonna happen in a football game than what I did right there in that post.

You really cant.

So what does that get you? I think you're a great poster and all but what does that get you?

tk13
09-11-2012, 12:49 AM
So what does that get you? I think you're a great poster and all but what does that get you?

The Falcons fans think he's some kind of hero. Now they're going to put a wicker mask on his face and pour bees on his head.

DBOSHO
09-11-2012, 12:51 AM

Still as clueless as ever. Great job.

Dont worry, ill wait.

BossChief
09-11-2012, 12:52 AM

hopefully, a gold star.

o:-)

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2012, 12:54 AM
Dont worry, ill wait.

Dumbassery at its finest

philfree
09-11-2012, 12:59 AM
hopefully, a gold star.

o:-)

I was looking for one but I can't seem to find one.

Bless you though.

DBOSHO
09-11-2012, 01:09 AM
Dumbassery at its finest

Right. Youre the dumbass who expects cassel to counter every score the defense gives up with a score of his own. Cause that happens alot. Apparently you didnt watch the 49ers packers game yesterday.

But i am still curious about that question i asked you though. Go chiefs said matt ryan. When was that?

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Vick, Stafford.

They're good, Cassel isn't.

Two #1 overall QB's statistically shit the bed but won.

Wow. Color me shocked.