PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs NFL Game Rewind

Chiefnj2
09-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Anyone get it? Is the coach's view/full 22 working for the KC game?

Hog Farmer
09-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Coaches view is not working

Fish
09-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Coach's film for "Select Plays".... unless you get the full $70 version.

I'm also wondering what that means...

Chiefnj2
09-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Coach's film for "Select Plays".... unless you get the full $70 version.

I'm also wondering what that means...

I got the full version and it wasn't working this morning. I didn't know if I was doing something wrong, or it just wasn't up yet.

RUSH
09-10-2012, 02:50 PM
I got the full version and it wasn't working this morning. I didn't know if I was doing something wrong, or it just wasn't up yet.

Takes a few days for the coaches tape to get put up. Should be there within the next few days.

mcaj22
09-10-2012, 02:51 PM
you can watch the play where Brent Grimes tears his ACL up 20 points in the 4th quarter!

suck it Falcons we took one of your good ones down with our burning piece of shit sinking crap team ship!

Chiefnj2
09-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Takes a few days for the coaches tape to get put up. Should be there within the next few days.

Thank you.

Pawnmower
09-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Looking forward to checking this out

RUSH
09-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Just found out that all of the coaches tape will be released every Wednesday at noon.

Chiefnj2
09-11-2012, 10:46 AM
There are little things about the Rewind that I don't like. You can't watch any games when they broadcast the Monday night game. (At least last night I couldnt').

RUSH
09-11-2012, 06:34 PM
My mistake the Chiefs game is up now.

RUSH
09-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Quick observations, only on the first drive, but seemed pretty obvious to me that Powe should be starting at NT and not Poe. Poe found himself on the ground a few times and just seemed overwhelmed, while Powe made a few plays while lining up on the nose and played under control, which included one where he beasted the center with great technique and stopped Turner. They also played cover 1 the entire drive. I think Berry unsuccesfully him blitzed 3-4 times. Not crazy how he's being used so far. Also, no idea why you would leave Reeves on an island. I guess trying to compensate for the loss of Hali, but none of the blitzes were effective and the coverages were obvious.

First offensive drive Cassel hits Moeaki on the sideline which was a good play, but he missed Bowe streaking down the middle for a TD had Matt waited just a 1/4 second more and kept his eyes down-field. Caught safety completely flat-footed. He had great protection too. Picture below shows the play. Bowe blows by the flat footed safety right after.

http://i.imgur.com/kV4tB.jpg

Also, a lot of one on one coverage downfield with the safeties cheating up constantly. It is obvious that opposing coaches don't respect Cassel's ability to go make good down-field throws and not check down. Cassel had a great throw and read to Bowe though on the curl route. Will add more observations as I keep watching.

RUSH
09-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Cassel is playing well for the most part up to the 1st drive in the 2nd half. He made some good throws and decisions, but the 3rd down before the missed FG stuck out to me.

http://i.imgur.com/0iFSj.jpg

Look how far up the circled safety is on this play. Before the ball is even snapped the safety is creeping up, thus leaving an all-pro WR 1 on 1 on the outside. Why don't you throw it up to Bowe and give him a chance to make a play instead of trying to squeeze one in between 2 defenders? He already has a step on the CB. I get that it's third down and you want a completion but Dex really isn't that open. The circled safety would have drilled him even if he had caught the ball, he ended up closing in quick. He ends up staring down Dexter the whole play and the ball ends up getting batted down by the LB in the short zone and the missed FG leads to the quick demise.

JoeyChuckles
09-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Interesting views of the game, thanks for sharing.

O.city
09-11-2012, 08:38 PM
The first one, pretty good throw to an open guy for the first down. No problem there. Yeah Bowe came open, but ball already coming out.

Second one is one that is maddening. You are already in field goal range, almost in the redzone. Put that one up for Bowe to go make a play on. He's single covered.

And I'm actually impressed that he is throwing it to Dex there. In terms of the NFL, Dex is wide open.

Buck
09-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Hey if you buy that NFL Game Rewind, is there a way to download the games or somehow rip them to your PC?

Douche Baggins
09-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Hey if you buy that NFL Game Rewind, is there a way to download the games or somehow rip them to your PC?

If you have screen capture software.

O.city
09-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Screen cap some more stuff, that's awesome. I wanna see some defensive stuff.

Douche Baggins
09-11-2012, 08:52 PM
I get that it's third down and you want a completion but Dex really isn't that open. The circled safety would have drilled him even if he had caught the ball, he ended up closing in quick. He ends up staring down Dexter the whole play and the ball ends up getting batted down by the LB in the short zone and the missed FG leads to the quick demise.

This is why I hate McCluster.

He is a Cassel crutch and teams are going to start jumping all this short stuff.

O.city
09-11-2012, 08:54 PM
I don't know if thats a safety, or the other Lb'er. Either way, Dex was likely to get hit there if he catches the ball.

RUSH
09-11-2012, 09:03 PM
I don't know if thats a safety, or the other Lb'er. Either way, Dex was likely to get hit there if he catches the ball.

It's the safety and yes he would have been killed.

http://i.imgur.com/oyb3F.png

I'll try to find some interesting defensive stuff soon. Mainly focused on the offense on my first watch.

steve_minor
09-11-2012, 09:16 PM
First offensive drive Cassel hits Moeaki on the sideline which was a good play, but he missed Bowe streaking down the middle for a TD had Matt waited just a 1/4 second more and kept his eyes down-field. Caught safety completely flat-footed. He had great protection too. Picture below shows the play. Bowe blows by the flat footed safety right after.

This play stood out to me as well. I watched it a few times. When Cassel turned his body the whole defense shifted and thats when Bowe was easy 6 wide open. I can see why he looked him off Bowe was heading into what looked like triple coverage. All 22 view and hindsight is always better. I agree that coaches are disrepecting Cassel, but with good reason. I hope that design some quick look offs and then deep throws if this becomes a pattern.

I am loving PFF Premium Stats and Game Rewind:drool: I also feel so much better about this team after week 1 than last year!!!!

RUSH
09-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Horrible play-call here on 3rd down. DJ blitzes (lined up next to Houston outside the RT's right shoulder) and Berry's assignment was the RB. So once he stayed in to block, Berry came in real late and slow. The ball was already out of Ryan's hand by then. Which leads to Reeves covering Julio ****ing Jones 1 on 1.

http://i.imgur.com/Ry2H6.jpg

Easy pre-snap for Ryan and Reeves doesn't even touch Jones coming off the line. TD.

Also, nice play-calling by the Falcons here. Put the trips on the opposite side of Julio hoping to get him in single coverage and it worked out perfectly.

O.city
09-11-2012, 09:27 PM
In the redzone, a spot you don't want to blitz, we bring 5 guys. Hell if ever drop 8, it's in the redzone.

RUSH
09-11-2012, 09:32 PM
This play stood out to me as well. I watched it a few times. When Cassel turned his body the whole defense shifted and thats when Bowe was easy 6 wide open. I can see why he looked him off Bowe was heading into what looked like triple coverage. All 22 view and hindsight is always better. I agree that coaches are disrepecting Cassel, but with good reason. I hope that design some quick look offs and then deep throws if this becomes a pattern.

I am loving PFF Premium Stats and Game Rewind:drool: I also feel so much better about this team after week 1 than last year!!!!

Yeah, I can't knock him too much for that play. He still did gain 18 and Bowe did look covered at first glance. But it's still a missed opportunity.

prhom
09-11-2012, 09:44 PM

Another thing I learned from the preseason live app on the iPad was that sometimes you have to force quit the app to watch the video. I kept getting a "video not available" screen even when the games should have been out. They may have fixed it now, but it happened several times for the preseason games.

MagicHef
09-11-2012, 10:09 PM
I wish I could get this on my phone.

Chiefnj2
09-11-2012, 10:38 PM
The worst WR miss that I saw Cassel make was on the Moeaki INT off of his hands. The WR on the bottom of the screen was wide open. Cassel never looked his way.

clyde05
09-13-2012, 09:52 PM
Just curious, how long after a game is over does game get put up?

Douche Baggins
09-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Just curious, how long after a game is over does game get put up?

Monday.

All 22 goes up Wednesday.

I'm already hooked.

And it has most games going back to 09.

clyde05
09-13-2012, 10:00 PM
When will tonight's game be put up?

Douche Baggins
09-13-2012, 10:11 PM
When will tonight's game be put up?

Tomorrow.

Curiously I can't get certain games, like the 09 KC/DAL game.

Douche Baggins
09-13-2012, 10:12 PM
They also have most of the Super Bowl broadcasts.

No SB IV, of course. LMAO

clyde05
09-13-2012, 10:18 PM
They also have most of the Super Bowl broadcasts.

No SB IV, of course. LMAO

I have that, it's cool to go back and watch

L.A. Chieffan
09-13-2012, 10:19 PM
I have Sunday Ticket, where do you get the All 22?

clyde05
09-13-2012, 10:21 PM
Game rewind on nfl.com, it's either 35 or 70 bucks, but can't watch till game is over

CoMoChief
09-13-2012, 11:10 PM
The first one, pretty good throw to an open guy for the first down. No problem there. Yeah Bowe came open, but ball already coming out.

Second one is one that is maddening. You are already in field goal range, almost in the redzone. Put that one up for Bowe to go make a play on. He's single covered.

And I'm actually impressed that he is throwing it to Dex there. In terms of the NFL, Dex is wide open.

Not really. Weatherspoon was right in Cassel's throwing lane. He's sitting far back enough into the zone where he can make a break on the ball when the ball is thrown.

Sorter
09-13-2012, 11:42 PM
Tomorrow.

Curiously I can't get certain games, like the 09 KC/DAL game.

DO you mean in the all-22, or just in general?

Douche Baggins
09-14-2012, 12:41 AM
In general.

KC Jones
09-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Game rewind on nfl.com, it's either 35 or 70 bucks, but can't watch till game is over

I just signed up for the free trial, but will have to pay $70 if I don't cancel tomorrow. The games are available as follows:

All games played on Sunday (1pm ET and 4pm ET) will be posted in the NFL Game Rewind archive following the conclusion of Sunday Night Football at 12:00 am ET, Monday. Monday Night Football games will be posted 24 hours after the conclusion of that game. Sunday Night Football, Thursday Night Football, Thanksgiving, and Playoff games will be available shortly after the conclusion of those games.