PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs what the hell

JASONSAUTO
09-10-2012, 05:52 PM
The fuck is wrong with you guys?

We lost, bad. It fucking happens.

Almost half or starting defense was out injured, suspended, or playing injured.

We might not be world beaters, but all these "I'm done", I'm going to be done", "I'm going to go be a niners fan" posts and threads just fucking suck.

If you're going to go, bye.

Otherwise let's talk some football. Crying is for bitches.

It's week one, next week is week two. Lots can change.
Posted via Mobile Device

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Ravens look gooood

Strongside
09-10-2012, 05:53 PM
I'm still here. I expected that outcome yesterday. Worse, actually, after I heard Flowers was out. I was excited with the way we played in the 1st half. Too many turnovers in the 2nd to compete. We'll be fine.

JoeyChuckles
09-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Even if it doesn't change, it's still entertainment.

lewdog
09-10-2012, 06:00 PM
It is entertaining and almost unreal to think a franchise could be this bad for this long!

KCUnited
09-10-2012, 06:04 PM
I know, we couldn't even enjoy our "on paper" playoff run before people started jumping ship.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-10-2012, 06:05 PM
It is entertaining and almost unreal to think a franchise could be this bad for this long!

Go Royals!

:)

JASONSAUTO
09-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Like I said if you are thinking about going...

Bye.

Don't come back.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Chiefs' problems deeper than missing star players
By SAM MELLINGER
The Kansas City Star

The NFL’s season started in full on Sunday, and maybe next week the Chiefs can start theirs, too.

One game is not enough to go into full panic mode, but the Chiefs are apparently intent on putting that theory to the test. In the last four seasons, three teams have given up 40 or more points in a season opener at home — and two are the Chiefs.

Wrap yourself in a blanket of denial if you want, believing that Tamba Hali and Brandon Flowers will be back soon to fix all the Chiefs’ problems, but the coaching staff is one night into watching what amounts to a horror film of a game tape from a 40-24 loss to the Falcons on Sunday that is surely telling them otherwise.

On paper, the Chiefs have talent. On the field, they followed up a limp preseason in which precious little got accomplished with a clumsy season opener that has fans debating awful and pointless questions like whether this was worse than last year’s flop against Buffalo.

The answer, as you know: they both (stink). One led to a coach’s firing. Another season like that and the consequences might climb the organization’s ladder.

“We just gotta get better,” linebacker Derrick Johnson says. “We just gotta get better, somehow. Getting (Hali and Flowers) back is going to make us better, but as a whole, we could’ve done a lot better.”

Good on Johnson for saying that. He’s right that Hali and Flowers coming back will help, and he’s right that they have plenty of other issues to work on too. Some of his teammates took denial home with them, like defensive back Travis Daniels saying “it’s something that can be fixed overnight.” Stanford Routt—– another defensive back — went a step further and said that when the Chiefs were down 20-17 at halftime “obviously we were doing just fine.”

These are real problems the Chiefs have, problems that go deeper than two stars being out. If you think Hali and Flowers can make everything better, then maybe you thought Todd Haley being fired would make everything better last year.

The Chiefs have good players. They are young and they are talented and especially on offense they are explosive. But this makes two consecutive season openers at home where the Chiefs have been inept. Last year, it eventually cost Haley his job.

This year, the focus is on general manager Scott Pioli and, by association, Crennel. Pioli has the roster reasonably close to what he wants, and even shorthanded Crennel’s defense can’t be excused for going more than three quarters without forcing a punt. Those are the kinds of games that made Greg Robinson a permanent punch line.

The Chiefs can talk about stopping the run — Michael Turner had 32 yards in 11 carries — but it doesn’t mean much when Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan completed 23 of 31 passes, only one of those incompletions knocked down by a Chief. It doesn’t mean much when the Chiefs managed to sack Ryan once and hit him just three other times.

“Really, no one cares (about being shorthanded) because all they want to know is did you win or did you lose,” Crennel says. “And we lost today.”

He’s right, of course. And that’s the way it should be. Crennel is known as an advanced defensive mind for whom players have endless belief, but right now he’s the coach of a team that gave up 6.8 yards per play and folded after a missed field goal.

The Chiefs will have better days. Embarrassment can be a heck of a motivator in football.

By both design and circumstance, the Chiefs are working without a metaphorical safety net. This team is built to control the clock on offense and make stops on defense and win in the margins of special teams and turnovers. There is talent, but not enough to make up for mistakes. That’s true now, and it’ll be true when Hali and Flowers return.

The futures of Pioli and Crennel in Kansas City depend on them being able to manage that a whole lot better than they just showed.

Dr. Facebook Fever

Bye.

Don't come back.
Posted via Mobile Device

They won't.... until the Chiefs win next week.

lewdog

Bye.

Don't come back.
Posted via Mobile Device

your response to your own post would be.........

fuck you.

lewdog
09-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Go Royals!

:)

Don't add to my misery!!!! :banghead:

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm with you JasonsAuto. It sucked but it happens. It's like I said earlier, Washington beat the Giants 28-14 week one last year. I hope Cassel throws for 400 yards and 4 TDs this week. I don't even like the guy. I just want people to shut up about him.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Uhhh players like Hali and Flowers can help avoid the abortion that happened yesterday. It doesn't excuse the sack of shit performance, but he doesn't sit in the pocket, make a sandwich, and it eat with Hali on the field.

Jacques Reeves is a piece of shit that doesn't even belong in the league, so of course Flowers is going to be a monumental upgrade when he returns.

JASONSAUTO
09-10-2012, 06:11 PM
What Sam didn't mention is it isn't only flowers and hali.

Johnson obviously want full strength. Lewis was out Toribio too.

Five out of eleven starters.

Fuck you chiefs and o's fan
Posted via Mobile Device

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 06:11 PM

**** you chiefs and o's fan
Posted via Mobile Device

and Brown who is ahead of Reeves on the depth chart.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Yep, DJ was pretty invisible. Obviously wasn't 100 percent. Get 2 All Pro caliber players back at full strength and a fringe Pro Bowler and you'll get a better performance. It is very disconcerning that the replacements were THAT bad though. JFC/

JASONSAUTO
09-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Oh and I forgot Belcher was limited all week too.

6 of 11 starters and Berry coming off an ACL.
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
09-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Yep, DJ was pretty invisible. Obviously wasn't 100 percent. Get 2 All Pro caliber players back at full strength and a fringe Pro Bowler and you'll get a better performance. It is very disconcerning that the replacements were THAT bad though. JFC/
I can agree about out being disconcerting that the back ups looked so bad.

But at full strength I think we well be ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
09-10-2012, 06:16 PM
and Brown who is ahead of Reeves on the depth chart.

Sorry bob knob, but I can't count brown. He sucks at this point too. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Sorry bob knob, but I can't count brown. He sucks at this point too. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL He's got to be better than Reeves

KC Tattoo
09-10-2012, 06:17 PM
We are a young team that the players are in developmental phase. There are plenty of good guys on this team that can be fun to watch. Hopefully they can become a unit that works together that way.

We have a looong ways to go and a QB away before we can be considered a good team with Super Bowl aspartations. Still I love Chiefs football as I look forward to players I like to see them make plays as they happen.

This season I am not optimistic but I'm not pestimistic over all either. Just want to see guys get better and play strong for four quarters a game.

As a fan I'm not going give up my hope to win a Super Bowl in my lifetime, I just don't have that expectation yearly anymore. Untill we draft a promising QB I'm not going set myself up for that kind of disapointment at the end of the year. I'm still going root for my team to win big or give the opponent a wish that they didn't play us that we fucking put a hurt on them. That's my life as a Chief fan not going anywhere. If we lose we lose hope it gets us the better draft pick QB out of it & a GM that brings us a coach that can get the job done.

We got tallent we need them to play up to there potential.

I'm not going pretend we are better than we are, as of right now we suck. Altho I feel this team can get better and play games strait up. Getting blown out is BULL SHIT. That's the part that is pissing me off the most. No excuses just get there shit together and play ball.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Getting blown out at Home is getting old. If they got blown out in the Dome, I could understand a bit, but that was just pathetic.

cdcox
09-10-2012, 06:40 PM
By both design and circumstance, the Chiefs are working without a metaphorical safety net. This team is built to control the clock on offense and make stops on defense and win in the margins of special teams and turnovers.

If someone actually designed a team to win like this on purpose, they need to be fired for football malpractice. When is the last time a team won a super bowl by "winning in the margins of special teams and turnovers." It's like insisting that your team must win with negative style points. I could get better football strategy watching Teletubbies.

prhom
09-10-2012, 06:44 PM
By both design and circumstance, the Chiefs are working without a metaphorical safety net. This team is built to control the clock on offense and make stops on defense and win in the margins of special teams and turnovers. There is talent, but not enough to make up for mistakes. Thatís true now, and itíll be true when Hali and Flowers return.

This is a perfectly stated summary of why we never seem to win tough regular season or playoff games. We go out each week planning on playing a nearly perfect game and then when we can't things go the wrong way quickly and we can't get back into it. He's right, even with all our injured guys back we still only a couple big plays away from the beginning of a rout. Our margin for error is just a little larger than when the backups are playing.

BoneKrusher
09-10-2012, 06:46 PM
the Chiefs are who we thought they were. k

JASONSAUTO
09-10-2012, 06:50 PM
the Chiefs are who we thought they were. k

Go fuck yourself. k
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Zarth
09-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Keep waiting. Things will get better.

They always do with this franchise.

Count Zarth
09-10-2012, 06:55 PM
If someone actually designed a team to win like this on purpose, they need to be fired for football malpractice. When is the last time a team won a super bowl by "winning in the margins of special teams and turnovers." It's like insisting that your team must win with negative style points. I could get better football strategy watching Teletubbies.

This is what I was talking about earlier.

Cassel hamstrings the ENTIRE team.

That's why he is fail. It's not JUST his awful execution.

He is the Manchurian Candidate.

Bacon Cheeseburger
09-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Eh, people are freaking out because this season appears to be starting off just like last year. Looked like shit in preseason, pile of injuries, bad loss at home...you think it's bad now wait and see what happens if the Bills beat us by a couple touchdowns.

LiveSteam
09-10-2012, 06:56 PM
KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

BigRichard
09-10-2012, 07:00 PM

**** you chiefs and o's fan
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't you for once get sick of excuses? Do you think other teams don't have injuries. They have had excuses every year. Fuck the excuses, just win.

jspchief
09-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Does this thread come with pom-poms?

Molitoth
09-10-2012, 07:01 PM
It's week one, next week is week two.

_____: "Well, we are 1 game into the first quarter in which we are 0-1. We still have 3 games left and our goal is to win those games and finish the first quarter of the season 3-1. It's a process, and not in any way, shape, or form are we going to quit. I expect them to be ready to go across the board for Buffalo."

-King-
09-10-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm not panicking. The threads on the front page are hilarious. We needed to be perfect on offense the whole game for us to have a chance seeing as we were going to be raped on offense no matter what. We were perfect for a half. Then things fell apart in all facets in the second half. It is what it is. We can't rely on Cassel to be perfect. The fact that he gave us what he gave us is amazing. Not panicking because Cassel couldn't compete in a shootout. We all knew he couldn't.

The only thing that really pisses me off about the game is how the batted pass/missed FG changed the game completely.

Count Zarth
09-10-2012, 07:03 PM
This season I am not optimistic but I'm not pestimistic over all either. Just want to see guys get better and play strong for four quarters a game.

Got it. Another transition year. In year four.

Count Zarth
09-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Eh, people are freaking out because this season appears to be starting off just like last year. Looked like shit in preseason, pile of injuries, bad loss at home...you think it's bad now wait and see what happens if the Bills beat us by a couple touchdowns.

I expect us to beat the Bills. Beating crappy teams is all we do under these assclowns.

I expect us to get blown out in New Orleans.

And hear more excuses.

Molitoth
09-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Don't the Bills always seem to have our number even when they suck? If we win, we will somehow barely squeek by.

Count Zarth
09-10-2012, 07:06 PM
especially on offense they are explosive

LMAO

20-yard plays = explosive!

Count Zarth
09-10-2012, 07:13 PM

This regime has been blown out more times than i can remember in three plus seasons....and you think it's just about one week.

It's not.

This fanbase is a bunch of battered wives.

BoneKrusher
09-10-2012, 07:14 PM

yeah, i hear some fans have been waiting since 69.

BoneKrusher
09-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Go **** yourself. k
Posted via Mobile Device

oooohh
a lil' testy are we?

BigRichard
09-10-2012, 07:18 PM
This regime has been blown out more times than i can remember in three plus seasons....and you think it's just about one week.

It's not.

This fanbase is a bunch of battered wives.

It was just week one, it was just the preseason, it was just last season, it was just the last ****ing decade... :banghead:. Once again I am so sick of the fucking excuses. They may well turn it around but quit making excuses. Just win.

DenverDanChiefsFan
09-10-2012, 07:21 PM
KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Made me thing of Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant.

KC Tattoo
09-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Got it. Another transition year. In year four.

I've came to accept transition years until we draft a QB that we can build around. Next year is going be another transition year.

If it's up to Pioli we wont draft a QB in the first. fucking bull shit.

Straight, No Chaser
09-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Getting blown out at Home is getting old. If they got blown out in the Dome, I could understand a bit, but that was just pathetic.

Uh, it looked like to me they were blown out in a span of a few minutes.

I don't buy this "half" the defense was out either. Atlanta manhandled the Chiefs defense and defensive scheme and then Tony put down the exclamation point. Waiting for everyone to get healthy is a pipe dream in this league. Every team has injuries & suspensions.
It's like someone forgot tell Romeo when the season started.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Dude getting Studebaker out and getting Hali back would be like having a 3 incher and waking up the next morning with the cock of Lex Steele.

jspchief
09-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Dude getting Studebaker out and getting Hali back would be like having a 3 incher and waking up the next morning with the cock of Lex Steele.

Having a pass rush that is 98% reliant on a single player is a recipe for disaster.

JASONSAUTO
09-10-2012, 08:01 PM

Midget lex Steele?
Posted via Mobile Device

kaplin42
09-10-2012, 08:08 PM
We are a young team that the players are in developmental phase. There are plenty of good guys on this team that can be fun to watch. Hopefully they can become a unit that works together that way.

We have a looong ways to go and a QB away before we can be considered a good team with Super Bowl aspartations. Still I love Chiefs football as I look forward to players I like to see them make plays as they happen.

As a fan I'm not going give up my hope to win a Super Bowl in my lifetime, I just don't have that expectation yearly anymore. Untill we draft a promising QB I'm not going set myself up for that kind of disapointment at the end of the year. I'm still going root for my team to win big or give the opponent a wish that they didn't play us that we ****ing put a hurt on them. That's my life as a Chief fan not going anywhere. If we lose we lose hope it gets us the better draft pick QB out of it & a GM that brings us a coach that can get the job done.

We got tallent we need them to play up to there potential.

I'm not going pretend we are better than we are, as of right now we suck. Altho I feel this team can get better and play games strait up. Getting blown out is BULL SHIT. That's the part that is pissing me off the most. No excuses just get there shit together and play ball.

Im sorry, but this is that same post i read almost every year. This team is fail. has been for years and years. Look at the cap, and look at our team, not just the starters, but the back ups. Everything from top to bottom is all fucked up.

You can cry about home grown and young and blah blah blah. But when you let your home grown players walk year after year because you don't want to pony up the cash for them, then fuck you, team is shit.

Will I continue to watch, yes, but I think that is more from a need to punish myself. I remain a Chiefs fan, but to have a rosy outlook on the team is stupid, and living in a world of make believe.

And for the love of bacon, someone please kick Matt Cassel out of the fucking locker room. It's to the point where I just laugh at the dumb shit he does now.

kaplin42
09-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Oh and I forgot Belcher was limited all week too.

6 of 11 starters and Berry coming off an ACL.
Posted via Mobile Device

What are you going to say if we get our shit pushed in by Buffalo again. They are pretty banged up.

Rausch
09-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Don't the Bills always seem to have our number even when they suck? If we win, we will somehow barely squeek by.

Most of that is Chan wanting to salt-fist Haley.

I don't think they'll be a pushover but I doubt the date is circled on the calendar anymore...

Tuckdaddy
09-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Cassel sucks. Just thought I'd throw that out there because he is the biggest problem of all. I bet he fuggs us at Buff. They got embarrassed as well by the Jets and will be out for blood like we will be I hope. They will pressure Matt alot.

BossChief
09-10-2012, 08:58 PM
I still think Cassel will be replaced over the bye week.

lewdog
09-10-2012, 09:05 PM

Not a chance but if so................................With Brady Quinn.

:facepalm:

KChiefer
09-10-2012, 09:30 PM

"Just when I thought a chance had passed
You go and save the best for last[...place]"

HIChief
09-10-2012, 09:53 PM
The **** is wrong with you guys?

We lost, bad. It ****ing happens.

We might not be world beaters, but all these "I'm done", I'm going to be done", "I'm going to go be a niners fan" posts and threads just ****ing suck.

Posted via Mobile Device

ALL of THIS!

DonTellMeShowMe
09-10-2012, 11:09 PM

We might not be world beaters, but all these "I'm done", I'm going to be done", "I'm going to go be a niners fan" posts and threads just ****ing suck.

Posted via Mobile Device

What? Who the fuck is saying that? The bandwagon has already left

DonTellMeShowMe
09-10-2012, 11:13 PM
You guys will be fine. It was one game.

Most recently we endured Singletary and Jimmy Raye

Think about that for a minute

Count Zarth
09-10-2012, 11:15 PM

Most recently we endured Singletary and Jimmy Raye

Think about that for a minute

We endured Herm and Raye well before you did.

Think about that.

All we do is endure.

No fun for us.

DonTellMeShowMe
09-10-2012, 11:20 PM
We endured Herm and Raye well before you did.

Think about that.

All we do is endure.

No fun for us.

True. I know some hate on having "two teams" but the Chiefs are my second team, always pulling for them. It's a long season....

The Bad Guy
09-11-2012, 12:22 AM
I'm with you JasonsAuto. It sucked but it happens. It's like I said earlier, Washington beat the Giants 28-14 week one last year. I hope Cassel throws for 400 yards and 4 TDs this week. I don't even like the guy. I just want people to shut up about him.

Why should people shut up about him?

The Bad Guy
09-11-2012, 12:23 AM
True. I know some hate on having "two teams" but the Chiefs are my second team, always pulling for them. It's a long season....

It's been a long 20 years.

The Bad Guy
09-11-2012, 12:24 AM

Yes, the bye week of 2013.

BryanBusby
09-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Cassel just needs more weapons guys!

Rausch
09-11-2012, 12:27 AM

Yup.

We'll be fine.

BTW, I hope your HC gets the ass cancer and dies alone...

Big Smoke
09-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Been hitting the bottle JASONAUTO? I read your posts and just assume you are a raging alcoholic for some reason.

acesn8s
09-11-2012, 04:45 AM
Damnit JASONSAUTO, drink some antifreeze.

Oh, and Cassel sucks, boo hoo our defensive starters were out, Reeves blows, And it's all pioli's fault.

Drink up:BLVD:

JASONSAUTO
09-11-2012, 06:09 AM
Been hitting the bottle JASONAUTO? I read your posts and just assume you are a raging alcoholic for some reason.

I don't drink.
Posted via Mobile Device

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-11-2012, 06:25 AM
Why should people shut up about him?

Because everyone knows he's not the answer and there are other things to talk about.

I think we would have to have at least 4 losses for that to happen

Flachief58
09-11-2012, 06:30 AM
Cassel just needs more weapons guys!

Maybe but, it would have been cool if the D could've stopped them once or twice... :banghead:

JASONSAUTO
09-11-2012, 06:33 AM
What? Who the fuck is saying that? The bandwagon has already left

look around, you will find the posts

kaplin42
09-16-2012, 12:32 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

I can't wait to see your excuses and attitude this week.

Munson
09-16-2012, 12:38 PM
The are who we thought they were.

Unsmooth-Moment
09-16-2012, 12:39 PM
The are who we thought they were.

Then why did they take the damn field?

JASONSAUTO
09-16-2012, 12:39 PM
I can't wait to see your excuses and attitude this week.

We fucking suck, still if you are ready to go as a fan get the fuck on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian
09-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Being a Chiefs fan is like getting a prostate exam from Edward scissorhands....16 times per year.

pr_capone
09-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

You are a dumbass.

Baby Lee
09-16-2012, 12:41 PM
We fucking suck, still if you are ready to go as a fan get the fuck on.
Posted via Mobile Device

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NMroWnWIqs0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pr_capone
09-16-2012, 01:42 PM
http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/whatcha-thinking-bout-mario.jpg

so... tell us some more about how things are gonna change sauto

Old Dog
09-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Or not....

JASONSAUTO
09-16-2012, 01:49 PM
http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/whatcha-thinking-bout-mario.jpg

so... tell us some more about how things are gonna change sauto
Meh, go fuck yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

pr_capone
09-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Meh, go **** yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

I've had my fill of being fucked today, courtesy of the Chiefs... thanks tho.

But really, I would like to hear more of your kick ass takes on this team and football in general. You never have any problem calling people out on their shit... you must obviously know something we don't.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-16-2012, 01:58 PM
Let's leave Peeholi Forever.

JASONSAUTO
09-16-2012, 02:08 PM
I've had my fill of being fucked today, courtesy of the Chiefs... thanks tho.

But really, I would like to hear more of your kick ass takes on this team and football in general. You never have any problem calling people out on their shit... you must obviously know something we don't.I'll stand by what I said.

It was week one things could have changed.

And if anyone is ready to bail on the team, go right the fuck ahead. Don't sit here and cry about going, just fucking go.

And you can fuck yourself again douchebag
Posted via Mobile Device

Baby Lee
09-16-2012, 02:17 PM
I'll stand by what I said.

And if anyone is ready to bail on the team, go right the fuck ahead. Don't sit here and cry about going, just fucking go.

And you can fuck yourself again douchebag
Posted via Mobile Device

And miss the golden age of comedy?

pr_capone
09-16-2012, 02:25 PM
I'll stand by what I said.

And if anyone is ready to bail on the team, go right the **** ahead. Don't sit here and cry about going, just ****ing go.

And you can **** yourself again douchebag
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm no fair weather fan. I've stuck with this franchise since I first found out football existed. I'm also not gonna bury my head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge that this team sucks and 7 calendar days isn't gonna change a ****ing thing.

Suck it.

http://www.fantasyfootballfools.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Ruxin-Shiva-Blast.jpg

JASONSAUTO
09-16-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm no fair weather fan. I've stuck with this franchise since I first found out football existed. I'm also not gonna bury my head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge that this team sucks and 7 calendar days isn't gonna change a fucking thing.

Suck it. coming from the guy who rags on Bowe? Yeah I won't worry about what you think.
Posted via Mobile Device

Setsuna
09-16-2012, 02:35 PM
JASONSAUTO how many fucking times you going to let this franchise fuck you over?