DJ's left nut

FAX

Hog Rider

chiefy

God of Thunder

Have a Great One!

Planetman
09-13-2012, 07:15 AM
Happy Birthday FAX ... wherever you are.

Oh, and the rest of you too.

bevischief
09-13-2012, 07:16 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

rockymtnchief
09-13-2012, 07:29 AM
Happy birthday fellas.

seclark
09-13-2012, 08:00 AM
hbd people:thumb:
sec

HemiEd
09-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Happy Birthday FAX ... wherever you are.

Oh, and the rest of you too.

This! He is liable to show up at any time.

Rausch
09-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Happy B-Day to all!

And to all a good buzz!:toast:

DJ's left nut
09-13-2012, 09:39 AM
Dammit - I have to share a birthday with FAX? How am I ever supposed to manage top billing?

(Looks at list)....HAHA! Shove it, Fax. Through sheer attrition - I win!

Thanks for the wishes, gentlemen....

Lzen
09-13-2012, 09:49 AM
HBD, gents. :toast:

burt
09-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Happy B'Day

DJ's left nut

FAX

Hog Rider

chiefy

God of Thunder

Have a Great One!

Happy Birthday Fellas!!!!

FAX
09-13-2012, 05:03 PM
Thanks one and all for the birthday wishes. And many happy returns to my fellow birthday celebrants ... it's good to know that I share my birthday with such esteemed Planeteers.

As for the team ... new season, same stuff ... only different. In this version of our endless nightmare, it's not only quarterback issues, but the defensive backfield that is causing concern as well as severe erectile dysfunction among Chiefs fans. A person with minimal brain damage has to wonder if the return of Flowers will be sufficient to get a stop on third down.

As one who was deliriously happy when Clark hired Pioli, the hopefulness I once possessed is evaporating like tiny, temporal, glistening beads of perspiration on a mermaid's cleavage in the sun.

I fear that Romeo lacks the internal drive, verve, and pep to be effective as a head coach. He is, after all, getting up in years and his belly maintenance alone takes up a great deal of his energy. Yes, the players seem to like him and surely they respect his past achievements. Oftentimes however, "players' coaches" don't seem to possess the necessary motivational tools required to get maximum effort from their club.

Still, hope springs eternal in the heart of a Chiefs fan. Perhaps things will improve as the season progresses. At least we've demonstrated the ability to move the rock as long as the enemy defense cooperates.

As for me, if anyone would like to give me a birthday gift on this memorable and magnificent of all days, please neg-rep the evil Mr. Laz. That, a bottle of wine, a well-prepared filet, and some homemade blackberry cobbler is all a poster could wish for.

I shall now return myself to my work and you to your regular programming. Best to all ... and, as the Gauchos of Argentina are wont to remark, "If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture."

PS. Glad to see Mr. Dane McCloud‎ back in action and forcibly ripping the very nads from the ill-informed. Just remember, N00bs (sp?), might doesn't always mean right and he's actually a very nice person when you get to know him.

FAX

Planetman
09-13-2012, 05:10 PM
OMG! HE SHOWED UP! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAN!

DJ's left nut
09-14-2012, 12:28 AM
FAX!!!!!!

Fine - he can have top billing on the birthday wishes now.

Lumpy
09-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Happy Birthday, gentlemen! :toast:

Also... good to see you again, Mr. Fax!

Bwana
09-14-2012, 08:37 AM
Busy day yesterday, so i missed this one. A day late, but happy hirthday! Good to see you FAX.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-14-2012, 08:42 AM
Thanks one and all for the birthday wishes. And many happy returns to my fellow birthday celebrants ... it's good to know that I share my birthday with such esteemed Planeteers.

As for the team ... new season, same stuff ... only different. In this version of our endless nightmare, it's not only quarterback issues, but the defensive backfield that is causing concern as well as severe erectile dysfunction among Chiefs fans. A person with minimal brain damage has to wonder if the return of Flowers will be sufficient to get a stop on third down.

As one who was deliriously happy when Clark hired Pioli, the hopefulness I once possessed is evaporating like tiny, temporal, glistening beads of perspiration on a mermaid's cleavage in the sun.

I fear that Romeo lacks the internal drive, verve, and pep to be effective as a head coach. He is, after all, getting up in years and his belly maintenance alone takes up a great deal of his energy. Yes, the players seem to like him and surely they respect his past achievements. Oftentimes however, "players' coaches" don't seem to possess the necessary motivational tools required to get maximum effort from their club.

Still, hope springs eternal in the heart of a Chiefs fan. Perhaps things will improve as the season progresses. At least we've demonstrated the ability to move the rock as long as the enemy defense cooperates.

As for me, if anyone would like to give me a birthday gift on this memorable and magnificent of all days, please neg-rep the evil Mr. Laz. That, a bottle of wine, a well-prepared filet, and some homemade blackberry cobbler is all a poster could wish for.

I shall now return myself to my work and you to your regular programming. Best to all ... and, as the Gauchos of Argentina are wont to remark, "If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture."

PS. Glad to see Mr. Dane McCloud‎ back in action and forcibly ripping the very nads from the ill-informed. Just remember, N00bs (sp?), might doesn't always mean right and he's actually a very nice person when you get to know him.

FAX

FAX!!!!!!!!!!!!! WB MA MAN!

KILLER_CLOWN
09-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Busy day yesterday, so i missed this one. A day late, but happy hirthday! Go to see you FAX.

I bet that's a long way from Montana to faxville. :D

Bwana
09-14-2012, 08:52 AM
I bet that's a long way from Montana to faxville. :D

:doh!:

I think the very long day yesterday has turned into yesterday 2.0. :)

KILLER_CLOWN
09-14-2012, 08:54 AM
:doh!:

I think the very long day yesterday has turned into yesterday 2.0. :)

Time to rest up my friend...I'll be taking a nice little nap since sending the kiddo off to school. Getting old is for the birds...and well me too I guess.

Dayze
09-14-2012, 08:58 AM
HBD all.

Mr. Plow
09-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Ah man, missed it. Happy belated bday guys!! Hope it was a good one!

KC Tattoo
09-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Oh, clicked on the wrong thread. Could of sworn today is Gonzos birthday?

Thig Lyfe
09-14-2012, 12:06 PM
Happy birthday guyz!

KC Tattoo
09-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Happy birthday guyz!

Why? It's not there birthday.

Like Fax is around to say thanks.

Gonzo
09-14-2012, 12:23 PM
Goddammit