PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Flowers listed as full Practice participant today

Mr. Laz
09-13-2012, 03:24 PM
suck my Q

=============

Adam Teicher ‏<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); ">@</s>adamteicher (https://twitter.com/adamteicher)
<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(210, 107, 124); ">#</s>Chiefs (https://twitter.com/search/?src=hash&q=%23Chiefs) list Flowers on injury report as full practice participant today. That's a first. Would think he would play vs. Bills.
ReplyRetweetFavorite (https://twitter.com/#)Expand (https://twitter.com/adamteicher/status/246347897090748416)

durtyrute
sit em

Detoxing
Oh Q, where art thou?

Ben N 58men
09-13-2012, 03:26 PM
Damn I was hoping he'd go on IR and we draft one in the first round.

DA_T_84
09-13-2012, 03:41 PM
FUCK

STEVIE

UP

L.A. Chieffan
09-13-2012, 03:46 PM
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/1868/texas.gif

A Salt Weapon
09-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Damn I was hoping he'd go on IR and we draft one in the first round.
LOL
That's great.
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Sounds like they're rushing him.

BoneKrusher
09-13-2012, 04:36 PM

yep, trying to avoid 0 and 2.

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 04:36 PM

I really hope that's your opinion since everything you say ends up being wrong.

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 04:37 PM
I really hope that's your opinion since everything you say ends up being wrong.

I'll take being wrong about Dexter (debatable) if it means being right about everything else (so far, I am).

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Awesome. Win this week or I go full Reckoning :)

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 04:41 PM
I'll take being wrong about Dexter (debatable) if it means being right about everything else (so far, I am).

LJ, Herm, Darling, Huard, Croyle.....................

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 04:42 PM
Awesome. Win this week or I go full Reckoning :)

We will win which we should, and it won't prove a lot but will be a relief.

When we go beat NO in their house week 3 is when the believers start cropping up again.

jd1020
09-13-2012, 04:43 PM

Don't think it's debatable, myself. You said Dexter would get 10 snaps and 5 targets a game, which we established would be maybe 2-3 catches a game. Also, he wouldn't be on the field for 3rd and 1. Granted its only been 1 game, but so far you are 100% wrong.

O.city
09-13-2012, 04:44 PM

When we go beat NO in their house week 3 is when the believers start cropping up again.

Good luck with that.

Believers will return when Hunt uses the ultra charmin to wipe away the patriot way from his cheap ass

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-13-2012, 04:46 PM
Heh. This board will be unreadable if they lose to the Bills again.

mcaj22
09-13-2012, 04:47 PM

what kind of drugs are you on, i want some

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 04:47 PM
Good luck with that.

Believers will return when Hunt uses the ultra charmin to wipe away the patriot way from his cheap ass

Are you a Clay mult too or are you just letting his vaginal excretions corrupt you?

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 04:48 PM

We will see.

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Heh. This board will be unreadable if they lose to the Bills again.

As well it should be honestly.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-13-2012, 04:49 PM
O is a very effective spot troller

jd1020
09-13-2012, 04:50 PM
We will see.

It won't even matter if Flowers is back for the Saints game. They have one of the premier QBs in the league and one of the premier TEs in the league. This team can't cover a TE for shit.

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 04:51 PM
It won't even matter if Flowers is back for the Saints game. They have one of the premier QBs in the league and one of the premier TEs in the league. This team can't cover a TE for shit.

We have beaten SD 2 out of 4 the last 2 years.

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 04:52 PM

And we didn't deserve to win one of those games.

BossChief
09-13-2012, 04:52 PM

Atlanta is more talented than either the Bills or NO (as an overall team) and we stayed with them punch for punch for a half...even though we had Christopher Reeves at starting corner and Tamba was blowing a blunt with his homies.

This team is gonna be A LOT better with those two back.

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Don't think it's debatable, myself. You said Dexter would get 10 snaps and 5 targets a game, which we established would be maybe 2-3 catches a game. Also, he wouldn't be on the field for 3rd and 1. Granted its only been 1 game, but so far you are 100% wrong.

I anticipated him being the #4 WR.

So far that is the only thing I am wrong about. Mostly because of the gigantic, black-hole sized SUCK of Jon Baldwin.

Will he be effective long-term as a #3 WR?

We'll see.

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 04:54 PM

You know less about deserving things than you do nuclear physics. You don't deserve to be here with all the bets you have reneged on and mults you have created.

BossChief
09-13-2012, 04:55 PM
I anticipated him being the #4 WR.

So far that is the only thing I am wrong about. Mostly because of the gigantic, black-hole sized SUCK of Jon Baldwin.

Will he be effective long-term as a #3 WR?

We'll see.

The corners he BURNT of Atlantas are arguably the best he will face all year.

O.city
09-13-2012, 04:55 PM

Gates has been hurt too. What makes you believe we can go into a hostile environment and beat a good team.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Told ya he was the slot guy. You just didn't want to listen. Baldy couldn't beat out Breaston.

BossChief
09-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Gates has been hurt too. What makes you believe we can go into a hostile environment and beat a good team.

Gates got hurt on Monday night.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-13-2012, 04:57 PM
When isn't he hurt?

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 04:57 PM

Because I am not a gutless pussy.

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 04:58 PM
The corners he BURNT of Atlantas are arguably the best he will face all year.

I wouldn't say he burned anyone. Come on.

He got open by a step or two and Cassel delivered nice passes.

jd1020
09-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Told ya he was the slot guy. You just didn't want to listen. Baldy couldn't beat out Breaston.

I just think, for some reason, the Chiefs don't like 2 similar WRs on the field at the same time. I can't imagine Baldwin couldn't meet or exceed Breastons production.

Pasta Giant Meatball
LMAO

Count Zarth

Well, I anticipated this regime putting the best players on the field.

They don't care about that.

They care about propping up Cassel.

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 05:00 PM

Didn't know that was possible according to you, or wait is that the opinion in my sig? Or is it the one in the big giant thread?

Damn I cant keep it straight.

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 05:00 PM
You know less about deserving things than you do nuclear physics. You don't deserve to be here with all the bets you have reneged on and mults you have created.

Do you really think we deserved to win that game after...

1. The offense shit itself in the second half.

2. The defense was burned over and over again by Rivers.

3. The Chargers were one snap away from kicking a game-winning field goal?

Divine intervention.

God came down from heaven and stopped the bullets.

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Didn't know that was possible according to you, or wait is that the opinion in my sig? Or is it the one in the big giant thread?

Damn I cant keep it straight.

Cassel's capable under 15 yards.

That is why he is in love with his new bubby, McCluster.

O.city
Because I am not a gutless pussy.

Congrats. Still don't know how being a homer makes it more likely we will beat the Saints in NO?

Pasta Giant Meatball
Chargers didn't give thier win back when Bowe goofed that onside kick a few years back. We're even. Of course nobody wanted that win, heh.

BossChief
09-13-2012, 05:02 PM

What a dumb post.

When you are "getting open by a step or two" on the quality of corners he faced...that's considered burning them.

I tried to show you the light, but you insisted on trying to look cool with your shades on.

Marcellus
Chargers didn't give thier win back when Bowe goofed that onside kick a few years back. We're even.

Dude SD did not deserve to win that game so now you have to go back and change Cassel's record.

O.city
Dexter runs really good routes. Had a good game against Atlanta. Maybe, just maybe, he is better in the slot than Breaston and is just now getting it?

He ran one route where he got tackled by the helmet, regained his balance, came back and caught a ball for a first down.

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 05:04 PM
When you are "getting open by a step or two" on the quality of corners he faced...that's considered burning them.

Disagree.

Dunta Robinson is not good, either.

Was shit last year on PFF.

Pasta Giant Meatball
Dex looks awesome in the slot thus far. Haley was a boob for not taking advantage of his skills there.

Chocolate Hog
Flowers finally going to play http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4449/iranmaybe.png

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 05:05 PM
Congrats. Still don't know how being a homer makes it more likely we will beat the Saints in NO?

Because overall we have a better team and they don't have half their coaching staff. You been paying attention the offseason at all? Did you see Sunday?

Oh wait let me guess, NO playing like shit Sunday was an aberration, KC looking bad missing many starters against a very high powered offense was the norm for how this team should be expected to play?

No need to respond.

O.city
This offense needs Baldwin to become the deep threat and a red zone target. The deep threat likely won't happen, he's been open deep a few times and not been thrown too.

Rain Man
Let us heap praise upon the gods of football.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Marcellus I get your point, but they have a much better track record so they get more respect. I don't think it's an automatic L though, should be a good game.

BossChief
09-13-2012, 05:06 PM
4.06 20 yard shuttle and 20 reps of 225.

Those numbers are obviously translating to the field.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:07 PM
Because overall we have a better team and they don't have half their coaching staff. You been paying attention the offseason at all? Did you see Sunday?

Oh wait let me guess, NO playing like shit Sunday was an aberration, KC looking bad missing many starters against a very high powered offense was the norm for how this team should be expected to play?

No need to respond.

The Saints were beaten by a team with a guy slinging it all around making plays. They were outscored. You think we can go in there an outscore them?

Not just for a half. A full game this time.

Unlike Clay, I'm not hoping for losses. I hope we beat them. I'm just not gonna homer up and predict we beat a good team on the road when we haven't done it in 3 years.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-13-2012, 05:07 PM
4.06 20 yard shuttle and 20 reps of 225.

Those numbers are obviously translating to the field.

Yep. He's playing the role most of us that liked him coming out thought he'd excel in.

Chocolate Hog
09-13-2012, 05:09 PM
This offense needs Baldwin to become the deep threat and a red zone target. The deep threat likely won't happen, he's been open deep a few times and not been thrown too.

Not going to happen.

First Baldwin would need to get off the jam at the line.

Second the line would need to protect long enough

Third Baldwin would need to catch the ball

Fourth The QB would have to be able to throw the ball more than 20 yards.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:10 PM
Dexter is doing what he was drafted to do. Thing is, now that teams are actually giving him respect, like the Falcons did in the 3rd and short before the FG miss, Cassel has to take advantage of the single coverage on our monster WR's and take a shot or two down the field.

Count Zarth
New Orleans did not look like shit. They lost a close game.

WE looked like shit.

Let's get that straight.

BossChief
The Saints were beaten by a team with a guy slinging it all around making plays. They were outscored. You think we can go in there an outscore them?

Unlike Clay, I'm not hoping for losses. I hope we beat them. I'm just not gonna homer up and predict we beat a good team on the road when we haven't done it in 3 years.

This is a fair post...no matter how many want to ignore it or downplay it.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Not going to happen.

First Baldwin would need to get off the jam at the line.

Second the line would need to protect long enough

Third Baldwin would need to catch the ball

Fourth The QB would have to be able to throw the ball more than 20 yards.

It's been gifed that Baldwin has been open deep on multiple plays. He's not having problems getting off the line, he's just not in the game/not getting targeted.

Catching it and the qb throwing it is a different part.

jd1020
09-13-2012, 05:12 PM

Saints have one of the worst D's in the league.

I'm not confident the Chiefs can stop Brees and Graham from having record breaking games.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:12 PM
New Orleans did not look like shit. They lost a close game.

WE looked like shit.

Let's get that straight.

They lost to a team with a rookie qb at home in his first start. NO's is essentially what they have been for a while. Great offense, shitty defense. If you can slow them down, they are beatable.

Chocolate Hog
09-13-2012, 05:13 PM
It's been gifed that Baldwin has been open deep on multiple plays. He's not having problems getting off the line, he's just not in the game/not getting targeted.

Catching it and the qb throwing it is a different part.

Someone better show these gifs to the coaching staff.

Baldwin is 4th on the depth chart.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:14 PM
The third and short Cassel threw a pick on, Baldwin was running down the middle of the field, with a guy trailing him by a yard.

Sorter
09-13-2012, 05:15 PM
Disagree.

Dunta Robinson is not good, either.

Was shit last year on PFF.

This is what you said before the game about Dunta.

Dex is not doing shit against Dunta Robinson.

That is a horrible matchup for him.

I bet Dunta sticks to Dex's non-WR buttocks like glue and reads Cassel like a book and takes it back to the house.

So...where do you want to go from here?

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:16 PM
OOOOH snap.

BossChief
09-13-2012, 05:18 PM
We are about to see clays dumbass dance again.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Sorter drops a bomb in this thread.

Sorter
09-13-2012, 05:19 PM
OOOOH snap.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8uxyusSIx1rdkptuo1_250.gif

JASONSAUTO
09-13-2012, 05:20 PM

Unlike Clay, I'm not hoping for losses. I hope we beat them. I'm just not gonna homer up and predict we beat a good team on the road when we haven't done it in 3 years. did you watch the saints game?
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 05:20 PM
LMAO, a perfect example of Clay at his finest.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:21 PM
did you watch the saints game?
Posted via Mobile Device

Some. What did I miss or how did I miss interpret?

mcaj22
09-13-2012, 05:21 PM
i watched the Saints/Redskins game

it involved good QB play, something we dont have

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 05:23 PM
i watched the Saints/Redskins game

it involved good QB play, something we dont have

It also involved some pretty crappy play by NO on offense and defense from what I saw.

JASONSAUTO

The saints looked like shit for 3.5 quarters.

They made it somewhat close towards the end, the part that you most likely saw, but I actually watched the whole game at a buddy's house after the chiefs game on his DVR. They looked like total shit
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
If Cassel plays like he did in the first half, we could very well beat the Saints.

If he plays like he did in the 2nd half, they will hang a 40 burger on us.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:24 PM
The saints looked like shit for 3.5 quarters.

They made it somewhat close towards the end, the part that you most likely saw, but I actually watched the whole game at a buddy's house after the chiefs game on his DVR. They looked like total shit
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually watched most of the 3rd quarter. Their defense didn't look good, per the usual, but they can still put up points.

Sorter
09-13-2012, 05:25 PM
I still want GoChiefs to respond...

mcaj22
It also involved some pretty crappy play by NO on offense and defense from what I saw.

Cassel makes even bad defenses look good

Chocolate Hog
I still want GoChiefs to respond...

I think Clay has an admirer.

JASONSAUTO
09-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Actually watched most of the 3rd quarter. Their defense didn't look good, per the usual, but they can still put up points.

They had a very rough first half on o, and didn't look like the saints from the past couple years at all
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Only thing I saw from the first half was the highlights so I won't comment on that.

KCUnited
09-13-2012, 05:29 PM
This has probably been posted, but":

OPENING STATEMENT: “Good morning. Another day here. On a personnel standpoint, yesterday, [Allen] Bailey, [Anthony] Toribio and Kendrick [Lewis] were able to do some things limited. They went through individuals, so that’s a sign that they’re making some progress and hopefully they’ll continue to progress and eventually we’ll get them back on the field and see where they are. [Brandon] Flowers and [Jalil] Brown, they were limited. They got involved in some team drills yesterday, so they’re making progress as well and we’ll see how they do today. [Devon] Wylie did not practice yesterday and I don’t think he’s going to go today either with that hamstring. So, what we’re doing is we’re practicing, trying to eliminate mistakes and trying to get better and trying to get our finger on what Buffalo is doing so that we can go and play a good football game. Today, we’re going to continue that preparation and go forward. With that, I’ll open it up.”

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/QA-with-Romeo-Crennel---913/54edddcd-3c5c-4a19-8e7b-4c118f2eb10d

So did they practice in full or were they limited?

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:29 PM
I think that was his presser before practice, about yesterday.

KCUnited
09-13-2012, 05:30 PM
I think that was his presser before practice, about yesterday.

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks.

Nice they play the pre-practice interview. Helpful.

JASONSAUTO
09-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Only thing I saw from the first half was the highlights so I won't comment on that.

They were terrible.

I have brees, Graham, and sproles in fantasy...I was a sad panda
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 05:31 PM
They had a very rough first half on o, and didn't look like the saints from the past couple years at all
Posted via Mobile Device

Sean Peyton was the driving force for that offense. Brees looked kind of like SD Brees in most of that game. He is still a great QB but they have issues.

It would be like SF losing Harbough all of a sudden.

I think this is what Dane was referring to in another thread when he said Brees wasn't the main force behind that teams success.

Look at what Norv has done to SD. Coaching makes a big difference and they don't have any right now. They are on their 3rd string HC. And yes I would take RAC over their current fill in. It may be one of the few games we clearly have the coaching advantage.

jd1020
09-13-2012, 05:32 PM
This has probably been posted, but":

OPENING STATEMENT: “Good morning. Another day here. On a personnel standpoint, yesterday, [Allen] Bailey, [Anthony] Toribio and Kendrick [Lewis] were able to do some things limited. They went through individuals, so that’s a sign that they’re making some progress and hopefully they’ll continue to progress and eventually we’ll get them back on the field and see where they are. Flowers and [Jalil] Brown, they were limited. [B]They got involved in some team drills yesterday, so they’re making progress as well and we’ll see how they do today. [Devon] Wylie did not practice yesterday and I don’t think he’s going to go today either with that hamstring. So, what we’re doing is we’re practicing, trying to eliminate mistakes and trying to get better and trying to get our finger on what Buffalo is doing so that we can go and play a good football game. Today, we’re going to continue that preparation and go forward. With that, I’ll open it up.”

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/QA-with-Romeo-Crennel---913/54edddcd-3c5c-4a19-8e7b-4c118f2eb10d

So did they practice in full or were they limited?

Rebolded it for you.

mr. tegu
09-13-2012, 05:32 PM

It was 33-17 with six minutes left in the game. The outcome was really never in doubt.

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 05:33 PM
It was 33-17 with six minutes left in the game. The outcome was really never in doubt.

He should know that he watched it from the 3rd quarter on.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:35 PM
I watched most of the third quarter. Not sure how my post was off by saying the Skins went in and outscored them?

JASONSAUTO
09-13-2012, 05:36 PM
I watched most of the third quarter. Not sure how my post was off by saying the Skins went in and outscored them?

You acted as though the saints were just outscored in a shootout.

That didn't happen
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
09-13-2012, 05:37 PM

Every team that loses is actually out scored.

I took this post as you saying it was a shootout. Sorry if I misunderstood
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 05:39 PM
This is what you said before the game about Dunta.

So...where do you want to go from here?

Atlanta thought moving Dunta to the slot would help him.

Clearly they were wrong and he still sucks.

Marcellus

They lost to a team with a rookie qb at home in his first start. NO's is essentially what they have been for a while. Great offense, shitty defense. If you can slow them down, they are beatable.

They looked nothing like past NO teams and Brees was not playing well at all.

O.city
The Saints scored 15 points in the 4th quarter and were a stop away from getting a good chance to tie the game up. The Skins scored 40 points and won by a score.

Count Zarth
FYI Robert Griffin III is ALREADY better than Matt Cassel.

We might score 21 in the dome.

Cassel is good for 3+ turnovers.

Better worry about Buffalo first.

mr. tegu

Because it wasn't a shootout.

If the Chiefs can put up 17 in a half against Atlanta I'm confident they can do it against NO as well.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:40 PM
They looked nothing like past NO teams and Brees was not playing well at all.

It was a single game though. Lets not start counting them out quite yet.

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Atlanta thought moving Dunta to the slot would help him.

Clearly they were wrong and he still sucks.

Clearly you were wrong and tried to back track, yet again. You cant even keep your shit straight you talk so much nonsense.

The point is you run around her all day spewing shit like it is fact and you know what you are talking about when the truth is you don't know shit.

No knowing shit isn't a crime, acting like you are the know it all enlightened one when you don't know shit makes you CP's KNowmo.

O.city
Because it wasn't a shootout.

If the Chiefs can put up 17 in a half against Atlanta I'm confident they can do it against NO as well.

We also scored a TD and turned it over 2 in a half against that same team, at home, in a close game, with a full house crowd.

We witnessed what this offense is capable of. THey've gotta show that they can do it for a full game before it's time to crown them yet.

O.city
Why does it have to be "Dunta sucks" and not Dexter beat him a few times?

Marcellus
It was a single game though. Lets not start counting them out quite yet.

I suggest you take the same advice concerning your team.

JASONSAUTO
09-13-2012, 05:43 PM
Clearly you were wrong and tried to back track, yet again. You cant even keep your shit straight you talk so much nonsense.

The point is you run around her all day spewing shit like it is fact and you know what you are talking about when the truth is you don't know shit.

No knowing shit isn't a crime, acting like you are the know it all enlightened one when you don't know shit makes you CP's KNowmo. lol, he should be a thread maker he sounds so fucking much
Posted via Mobile Device

mr. tegu
The Saints scored 15 points in the 4th quarter and were a stop away from getting a good chance to tie the game up. The Skins scored 40 points and won by a score.

A classic case of the game was not as close as the score would indicate. Just like the Chiefs game was closer than the score would indicate.

JASONSAUTO

Consider the source.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 05:44 PM
We also scored a TD and turned it over 2 in a half against that same team, at home, in a close game, with a full house crowd.

We witnessed what this offense is capable of. THey've gotta show that they can do it for a full game before it's time to crown them yet.

So every game Cassel will fumble when hit by a guy who was clearly offsides, and also throw a pick when a guy is getting raped and the ball still hits him in the hands?

JASONSAUTO
A classic case of the game was not as close as the score would indicate. Just like the Chiefs game was closer than the score would indicate.

Actually the saints were within eight iirc in the fourth
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
I suggest you take the same advice concerning your team.

I get that.

I think the Chiefs are better this year than previously. Difference is, the Saints have shown multiple times what they can do. The Chiefs have not.

mr. tegu
09-13-2012, 05:45 PM

And hopefully with even a bit of defense we will show it.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:46 PM

The Chiefs game was pretty much over, midway thru the third quarter.

mr. tegu
09-13-2012, 05:46 PM
Actually the saints were within eight iirc in the fourth
Posted via Mobile Device

But IIRC correctly they never had the ball with a chance to tie the game.

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 05:47 PM
I get that.

I think the Chiefs are better this year than previously. Difference is, the Saints have shown multiple times what they can do. The Chiefs have not.

I also understand that. I am however tired of all of the negativity around here and Clay is personally reasonable for bout 75% of it.

You know the guy who doesn't know shit is responsible for spewing negativity around here like it gets him hard.

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 05:47 PM

So we lost in the last 22 minutes of the game? Does that sound as bad as 40-23?

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:49 PM
So every game Cassel will fumble when hit by a guy who was clearly offsides, and also throw a pick when a guy is getting raped and the ball still hits him in the hands?

No, but he has showed multiple other ways that he can fuck up a game, without that stuff happens.

Look, I'm not trying to troll you Marcellus. I think you are a solid poster. I thought Cassel looked better in the first half than he ever has as a Chief. Maybe Daboll is the perfect fit for him. But he's the QB. Whether fair or not, he is gonna get blamed. Same way Romo did in Dallas last year.

The defense was absolutely the reason we lost last week.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:49 PM
But IIRC correctly they never had the ball with a chance to tie the game.

Actually they did. Brees threw a pick to end the game.

mr. tegu
09-13-2012, 05:50 PM

You said it was a close game, no?

It was over late in the third with Tony's TD but the score didn't tell the whole story in that the game was very competitive prior to that.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:51 PM
I also understand that. I am however tired of all of the negativity around here and Clay is personally reasonable for bout 75% of it.

You know the guy who doesn't know shit is responsible for spewing negativity around here like it gets him hard.

How is saying we haven't beaten a good team on the road in a while, being negative?

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 05:51 PM
No, but he has showed multiple other ways that he can **** up a game, without that stuff happens.

Look, I'm not trying to troll you Marcellus. I think you are a solid poster. I thought Cassel looked better in the first half than he ever has as a Chief. Maybe Daboll is the perfect fit for him. But he's the QB. Whether fair or not, he is gonna get blamed. Same way Romo did in Dallas last year.

The defense was absolutely the reason we lost last week.

I agree, Cassel is not a strength, he is a weakness. I still think this team is much better than they showed Sunday and they are good enough to win games against good teams, despite Cassel and his limitations.

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 05:52 PM
How is saying we haven't beaten a good team on the road in a while, being negative?

I am not referring to you but I probably reacted too strongly to your post.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:53 PM
You said it was a close game, no?

It was over late in the third with Tony's TD but the score didn't tell the whole story in that the game was very competitive prior to that.

Yes, the game was close, prior to the TO's and non defensive stops. The game was competitive for a half and a couple minutes.

Once we missed the FG, there wasn't a single gust of wind in our sails. I actually understand that from the offense. You've been playing a hella game and moving up and down the field and you miss your chance. You know the next time you get the ball you likely will be down two scores. It's disheartening, but you gotta be mentally tougher.

mr. tegu
09-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Actually they did. Brees threw a pick to end the game.

That's right. I just looked it up and they were given 22 seconds to work with.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:55 PM
We need to scrap and grind and claw to get a win this weekend, then we can move on to the Saints boys.

It's really fucking hard to win on the road in the NFL. We need to have a good showing this weekend and put last week behind us.

O.city
09-13-2012, 05:58 PM
I agree, Cassel is not a strength, he is a weakness. I still think this team is much better than they showed Sunday and they are good enough to win games against good teams, despite Cassel and his limitations.

Well to be honest I THINK they are too. But until they actually do it, we can think all we want.

Just win baby.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Just win baby.

If you ever say that again you will be banned for life and sentenced to constant showering with Sandusky.

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 06:21 PM

Because Dunta sucked hard last year.

O.city
We actually need Brown to get back healthy. He's a pretty good special teams guy and he needs playing time to see what we really have there. I'm sure it's probably not much though.

Count Zarth

It was over as soon as we were down 10.

Cassel has never won a game when trailing by 10. Not 100 percent on that, but pretty sure.

O.city
09-13-2012, 06:22 PM
I thought you said Dunta would shit all over him? So you were wrong about Dunta, what else have you been wrong about?

Count Zarth
I am however tired of all of the negativity around here and Clay is personally reasonable for bout 75% of it.

Nah, the Chiefs are responsible for 100 percent of it.

Count Zarth
I thought you said Dunta would shit all over him? So you were wrong about Dunta, what else have you been wrong about?

I thought Dunta would improve covering the slot.

O.city
09-13-2012, 06:23 PM
It was over as soon as we were down 10.

Cassel has never won a game when trailing by 10. Not 100 percent on that, but pretty sure.

Not totally because of Cassel. He was playing really well up to that point. It was more the fact that we were down by more than a possession and our defense hadn't got a stop yet. By that matter, there wasn't a way we could catch them.

O.city
09-13-2012, 06:24 PM
I thought Dunta would improve covering the slot.

But you didn't think Dex would get better in the slot?

O.city
09-13-2012, 06:25 PM
I trusted you Clay. Started to believe the stuff you were sellin.

Then, you throw something like this out and ruin all credibility

JASONSAUTO
09-13-2012, 06:27 PM

Shakes head.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
09-13-2012, 06:28 PM
I was trying out sarcasm.

JASONSAUTO
09-13-2012, 06:28 PM
I warned you about all that slurping you were doing o.city
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 06:29 PM

Clay has done this his entire CP existence. This is not new news dude.

O.city
I warned you about all that slurping you were doing o.city
Posted via Mobile Device

Fuck you and your mobile device.

Marcellus
I was trying out sarcasm.

If you were being sarcastic you are bigger dumbass than I thought.

O.city
09-13-2012, 06:30 PM
I thought my slang "sellin" would give away my sarcasm in that post, guess not.

JASONSAUTO
Fuck you and your mobile device.

what did my mobile device do to you?

Like I said I tried to warn you...
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
If you were being sarcastic you are bigger dumbass than I thought.

As many times as i've battled Clay on here, I'll never side with that slapdick.

JASONSAUTO
09-13-2012, 06:31 PM
As many times as i've battled Clay on here, I'll never side with that slapdick.

Oooohhhh now.

You have been slurping all the jizz he's been throwing out lately.

Check your posts.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
09-13-2012, 06:31 PM
what did my mobile device do to you?

Like I said I tried to warn you...
Posted via Mobile Device

It shows up on every post I read, making me think there is more to your posts. Its no good.

O.city
09-13-2012, 06:32 PM
Actually, I take it back. Only time I'll agree with Clay, is when he isn't trolling, which isn't very often.

JASONSAUTO
09-13-2012, 06:34 PM
It shows up on every post I read, making me think there is more to your posts. Its no good.

Sorry, nothing I can do to change it except go to the regular site and I don't like the way its formatted on my phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
And the reply right after it should let youknow the post is over, silly.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
It's cool, I was just shittin with ya.

JASONSAUTO
09-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Ok col
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
09-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Quick edit.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
09-13-2012, 06:38 PM
Back to football.

One thing we started to do last year, when Romeo took over was attack more on defense. Dunno if it was because we were short handed and he was trying to shield some guys, but we played on our heels Sunday.

-King-
09-13-2012, 07:05 PM
yep, trying to avoid 0 and 2.

LMAO You're such a sheep.

O.city
09-13-2012, 07:06 PM
This is a huge game. Gotta win and get some momentum built up.

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 07:20 PM
Actually, I take it back. Only time I'll agree with Clay, is when he isn't trolling, which isn't very often.

I troll 10 percent of the time.

People around here just can't deal with reality.

We are dog shit.

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 07:21 PM
But you didn't think Dex would get better in the slot?

There was no reason to believe he would.

Sunday was a complete shock.

Count Zarth
Not totally because of Cassel. He was playing really well up to that point. It was more the fact that we were down by more than a possession and our defense hadn't got a stop yet. By that matter, there wasn't a way we could catch them.

Ever think about the fact that we attempted two field goals instead of Cassel making a play and getting us a TD?

This is why Cassel has never, ever won a game here when the opponent scores more than 24 points.

O.city
It's all that had been talked about in the preseason. That and Baldwin, so I guess they were half right.

O.city
09-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Ever think about the fact that we attempted two field goals instead of Cassel making a play and getting us a TD?

This is why Cassel has never, ever won a game here when the opponent scores more than 24 points.

What about the 2 TD's where he made plays?

Come on man, all teams have drives stall. Cassel put us in a spot to score points. If the defense gets 1 or 2 stops in the first half, we are leading at the half and it might have been a different game.

O.city
09-13-2012, 07:24 PM
If Charles would have just broke away on the long run and made a play for a TD, things might have been different.

-King-
09-13-2012, 07:25 PM
Clay is so predictable, I don't know why people still argue with him.

O.city
09-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Cause the moments like the one that happened earlier in this thread when Sorter snapped him, are absolutely priceless.

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 07:38 PM
I knew someone would bring that up. LMAO

The fact of the matter is Dunta Robinson was shit last year.

I don't expect Dex to beat good corners this year.

It's gonna take more than one game to make me admit I'm wrong about the little midget.

O.city
09-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Actually, I think Asante covered Dex the whole game. Or Grimes maybe.

BoneKrusher
09-13-2012, 07:43 PM
LMAO You're such a sheep.

I Prefer,
Snake In the Grass.;)

O.city
09-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Lets hope Flowers feels good tomorrow and is good to go.

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 08:06 PM

It's gonna take more than one game to make me admit I'm wrong about the little midget.

Like his career has now spanned one game. You are a clueless idiot.

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 08:07 PM
Lets hope Flowers feels good tomorrow and is good to go.

Good as gold.

Baby Lee
09-13-2012, 08:58 PM

OK CP, preferred fantasy situation.

1. Cassel turns into a stud playing out of his mind and leading us to multiple come from behind victories.

2. McCluster sees, Clathan's cankle ass in the stands, runs up there and beats his ass on nation TV.

BossChief
09-13-2012, 09:30 PM
Let's not pretend that clay was the only one here that hated/s Dexter and think it was a wasted pick.

This offseason and Atlanta game (so far) have opened the eyes of many.

I still think a light went on for Dexter after Haley was fired.

mr. tegu
09-13-2012, 09:35 PM
Let's not pretend that clay was the only one here that hated/s Dexter and think it was a wasted pick.

This offseason and Atlanta game (so far) have opened the eyes of many.

He was obviously mostly misused in the past. Too small for kick returns. Way too small for running between the tackles or even acting as an RB at all. He still had fifty yards a game last season. Not too bad I suppose.

Count Zarth
09-13-2012, 09:36 PM
Like his career has now spanned one game. You are a clueless idiot.

As a WR, that was the only good game he's ever had.

Big Smoke
09-14-2012, 01:11 AM

STFU

I can't describe the dislike I have for you and you 129k posts. Get a job/life/boyfriend/girlfriend/car/off this website/glass of antifreeze/ loser.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-14-2012, 06:39 AM

I think Daboll is using him correctly. Haley did not. It was pretty apparent right after Haley got fired. Muir got him in space and he had a productive game like the Falcons game at the end of last year. Haley couldn't get him in space. When he tried, it was predictable.

Haley bad.

McCluster good.

htismaqe
09-14-2012, 07:14 AM
How did a thread about Brandon Flowers become a thread about Dexter McCluster?

Isn't it supposed to become a thread about Matt Cassel?

DBOSHO
09-14-2012, 07:30 AM
Its going to take dexter having 200 yards and 3 tds against darelle revis in the.afccg for trollchiefs to respect dexter

quit feeding him.

mcaj22
09-14-2012, 07:35 AM
yea but we can now move on from 36th overall McMuffin doing nothing to 26th overall invisible pick Jon Baldwin.

Move on to the next shitter picked high that does nothing for us. This time it's not a midget its a fucking giant who sucks.

Deberg_1990
09-14-2012, 07:40 AM
STFU

I can't describe the dislike I have for you and you 129k posts. Get a job/life/boyfriend/girlfriend/car/off this website/glass of antifreeze/ loser.

^This x10000!!! Saddest part about it is hes 30ish.

durtyrute
09-14-2012, 07:42 AM
How did a thread about Brandon Flowers become a thread about Dexter McCluster?

Isn't it supposed to become a thread about Matt Cassel?

Where you actually expecting this or any thread to stay on track. Speaking of which.......

I LOVE TITS

htismaqe
09-14-2012, 07:53 AM
Where you actually expecting this or any thread to stay on track. Speaking of which.......

I LOVE TITS

I love midgets.

-King-
09-14-2012, 08:16 AM
STFU

Be careful what you wish for. Him having a life/socializing might lead to him reproducing. You want that on your conscious?
Posted via Mobile Device

TEX
09-14-2012, 08:59 AM
yea but we can now move on from 36th overall McMuffin doing nothing to 26th overall invisible pick Jon Baldwin.

Move on to the next shitter picked high that does nothing for us. This time it's not a midget its a ****ing giant who sucks.

No...Just wait - He's gonna be AWSEOME! He had some issues in college - which will all change in the pros. Last year he missed all of the off season work outs because of the strike, and got held back because of his broken hand - which really meant nothing. He's gonna be awesome when he gets a full off season and preseason under his belt...:doh!:

Sofa King
09-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Well I entered this thread for an update on flowers, which i didn't get.

I did get an update on McCluster though, so that's good i guess.

BossChief
09-14-2012, 10:07 AM

Flowers and Brown were full participants in practice yesterday which means they will probably play Sunday.

You're welcome.

BTW...did Romeo do a QnA after practice?

Rausch
09-14-2012, 10:10 AM
Flowers and Brown were full participants in practice yesterday which means they will probably play Sunday.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/11000000/Yes-Man-yes-man-11097494-1280-1024.jpg

Mr. Laz
09-14-2012, 10:13 AM

You're welcome.

BTW...did Romeo do a QnA after practice?
Rachel ‏<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); ">@</s>KCChiefs_Rachel (https://twitter.com/KCChiefs_Rachel)
Crennel commented on Flowers status - “The doctors have told him that he can play if he felt good about it.”
ReplyRetweetFavorite (https://twitter.com/#)Retweeted by Kansas City Chiefs (https://twitter.com/kcchiefs)Expand (https://twitter.com/KCChiefs_Rachel/status/246639045071994880)

Chiefs Pantalones
09-14-2012, 10:14 AM
This place is retarded anymore LMAO

htismaqe
09-14-2012, 10:21 AM
Rachel ‏<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); ">@</s>KCChiefs_Rachel (https://twitter.com/KCChiefs_Rachel)
Crennel commented on Flowers status - “The doctors have told him that he can play if he felt good about it.”
ReplyRetweetFavorite (https://twitter.com/#)Retweeted by Kansas City Chiefs (https://twitter.com/kcchiefs)Expand (https://twitter.com/KCChiefs_Rachel/status/246639045071994880)

Flowers was cleared by doctors before, was he not?

-King-
09-14-2012, 10:22 AM

You have to wait for the Bowe thread for an update on Flowers.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz
09-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Flowers was cleared by doctors before, was he not?
have no idea when Flowers got the ok from the doctors

I hope to hell this isn't a "Carr just got paid more than me, my foot hurts" situation. :huh:

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher

Brandon Flowers says he will play Sunday against bills

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-14-2012, 11:54 AM
joshklingler ‏@joshklingler

#Chiefs CB Brandon Flowers says he expects to play "injury is behind" him .. would only describe it as foot injury but couldnt go last wk

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-14-2012, 12:10 PM
I Prefer,
Snake In the Grass.;)

LMAO at the sig

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-14-2012, 12:12 PM
I love midgets.

:thumb:

Mr. Laz
09-14-2012, 12:21 PM
I love midgets.