PDA

View Full Version : Poop Driver passes school bus on sidewalk...what an idiot Biotch

Kerberos
09-14-2012, 04:26 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/48lxqgdo8iw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

I don't care how fugg'n late you are to work/school/dentist/stripclub....whatever..... this shit ain't kewl.

http://blog.powerblocktv.com/?p=5703

Bowser
09-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Truly an idiot, but....

Was that some kind of a sting operation, or was the person just plain known for doing this, hence the cop waiting for her to pull her dumbshittery?

pr_capone
09-14-2012, 04:31 PM
That is fucking hysterical.

Kerberos
09-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Truly an idiot, but....

Was that some kind of a sting operation, or was the person just plain known for doing this, hence the cop waiting for her to pull her dumbshittery?

Actually she had been doing stupid shit like this for a while and the bus driver reported her to the police and they sat and waited for her.

Then her parents want to say she is late for school??? Get your dumb, Lazy, golden spoon azz out of bed a half hour sooner.. I swear this is how idiots think and drive out here in Vegas. I'm more than ready to move back to KS.

BTW I don't know where this was at but it COULD have been in Vegas since stupid friggin people do a TON of stupid shit on the roads here daily.

Deberg_1990
09-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Truly an idiot, but....

I heard it was her third day in a row of doing it. I have no idea if true?

Detoxing
09-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Actually she had been doing stupid shit like this for a while and the bus driver reported her to the police and they sat and waited for her.

Then her parents want to say she is late for school??? Get your dumb, Lazy, golden spoon azz out of bed a half hour sooner.. I swear this is how idiots think and drive out here in Vegas. I'm more than ready to move back to KS.

BTW I don't know where this was at but it COULD have been in Vegas since stupid friggin people do a TON of stupid shit on the roads here daily.

Idiots are everywhere. KS is clearly no exception.

Rain Man
09-14-2012, 04:35 PM
I loved the ending.

BigMeatballDave
09-14-2012, 04:37 PM
LOL

I had just said, "Where is a cop when you need one"?

Detoxing
09-14-2012, 04:39 PM
What a stupid cunt. She should get her license revoked.

mikey23545
09-14-2012, 04:41 PM
I hope a Rodney King-type beating ensued.

Bump
09-14-2012, 04:43 PM
for once there was a cop there when this type of shit happens.

In Boston, there is literally no regard for any driving laws. Oh and people think that left has the right of way over straight, every single I time drive in this city. If people are stopped at a light waiting for it to turn green, you have the people in front of you about to turn left and the light turns green for everyone, no arrows and the people turning left just go, the people going straight have to stop. I'm starting to think that is actually the law here in Boston, left has right of way over straight. It's 100% of the time. I probably should look at the law on that, lol.

saphojunkie
09-14-2012, 05:06 PM
for once there was a cop there when this type of shit happens.

In Boston, there is literally no regard for any driving laws. Oh and people think that left has the right of way over straight, every single I time drive in this city. If people are stopped at a light waiting for it to turn green, you have the people in front of you about to turn left and the light turns green for everyone, no arrows and the people turning left just go, the people going straight have to stop. I'm starting to think that is actually the law here in Boston, left has right of way over straight. It's 100% of the time. I probably should look at the law on that, lol.

Just hit their car next time. It's their fault. Cha Ching!

KChiefer
09-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Reminds me of this lady who would PARK at a 4-way stop to wait for her kid to get out of school. I'd be headed to work and would have to go around her through the intersection :shake:

SNR
09-14-2012, 05:18 PM
What a stupid cunt. Women should get their licenses revoked.FYP.

Gadzooks
09-14-2012, 05:49 PM

That's common practice in Boston. They call it "banging a left". Didn't you get the manual?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bang%20a%20left

KC Jones
09-14-2012, 07:03 PM
That's common practice in Boston. They call it "banging a left". Didn't you get the manual?

In Pittsburgh it was a common courtesy to let the first car make a left. People would sit on the other side of the intersection waiting for you! We called it the yindsor left.

Psyko Tek
09-14-2012, 07:57 PM
I was in Reading, Pennsylvanian for 4 months, (my time in hell), but the drivers there where timid and polite to a fault
my gawd they would have been smears on the wall in Phoenix

Saulbadguy
09-14-2012, 07:58 PM
haha. Awesome.

Bump
09-14-2012, 08:02 PM

no I haven't heard that term. But it's literally every. single. light. Then the next guy behind them tries to go too. I'm assuming that they are supposed to have the right away, I didn't even read the license manual here, I just had to fill out some paperwork to get my license here.

Gadzooks
09-14-2012, 08:29 PM
no I haven't heard that term. But it's literally every. single. light. Then the next guy behind them tries to go too. I'm assuming that they are supposed to have the right away, I didn't even read the license manual here, I just had to fill out some paperwork to get my license here.

LMAO. There is no manual, and it's "right of way" (not "right away").
That's just a custom unique to the area. In Quebec it's illegal to turn right at any red light and it's not posted anywhere.
BTW - the only right you have while driving is to give up your rights so you don't get killed.:)

Bump
09-14-2012, 11:10 PM
LMAO. There is no manual, and it's "right of way" (not "right away").
That's just a custom unique to the area. In Quebec it's illegal to turn right at any red light and it's not posted anywhere.
BTW - the only right you have while driving is to give up your rights so you don't get killed.:)

ya pretty much

I take it you live here in this hell hole?

Gadzooks
09-14-2012, 11:22 PM
ya pretty much

I take it you live here in this hell hole?

No, but I've been there several times on business.
There are many strange driving customs no matter where you travel. The only consistency is that no matter where you go, most people are idiots who drive vehicles.

Setsuna
09-15-2012, 09:24 AM
No, but I've been there several times on business.
There are many strange driving customs no matter where you travel. The only consistency is that no matter where you go, most people are idiots who drive vehicles.

Jacksonville has the worst followed closely by Gainesville.

Aries Walker
09-15-2012, 09:29 AM
I really should amass a database of these, but over the years I've read studies saying that Maryland has the highest accident rate, and the drivers that know the least about the rules, of any state. Also, the DC area has the second worst traffic in the country, behind only New York City.

I can't tell you what a sea change it was when I moved to Indianapolis. Cars actually moved. It was amazing. I was early to every place I went.

manchambo
09-15-2012, 09:46 AM
If I was the cop I would have asked her to get out of the car, mumbling, hoping she didn't understand. Then I would drag her out by her hair, cuff her and book her for reckless driving.

jd1020
09-15-2012, 10:04 AM
I heard it was her third day in a row of doing it. I have no idea if true?

She had to have been known for doing it on a regular basis. If it was simply a random occurrence then there's no way he would have had his phone out waiting for her to do it. Handicap school bus as well. When he turns around you can see a kid right in front of the camera, to the right, in a motorized wheel chair.

crazycoffey
09-15-2012, 11:09 AM
Start watching for traffic cameras on the back of school busses.