PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Well Misson Accomplished - Netanyahu just threw Romney under the bus

Lightrise
09-16-2012, 09:09 AM
It's always survival of the fittest. Netanyahu may be frustrated but with a collapsing coalition Bibi is in full court damage control now. David Gregory asked the tough questions and it was obvious the red line of damage control was Bibi's focus. I'm not sure what Romney is going to say now. The GOP establishment is surely in a frantic search this morning for bandaids after kicking the coffee table in their bare feet. It will be interesting how they try to make a case for Romney now. It is clearly an uphill battle and you can bet the frustration will boil over in talk radio as Obama heads toward a landslide victory and Netanyahu begins planning for retirement.

RINGLEADER
09-16-2012, 09:15 AM
It's always survival of the fittest. Netanyahu may be frustrated but with a collapsing coalition Bibi is in full court damage control now. The GOP establishment is surely in a frantic search this morning for bandaids after kicking the coffee table in their bare feet. It will be interesting how they try to make a case for Romney now. It is clearly an uphill battle and you can bet the frustration will boil over in talk radio as Obama heads toward a landslide victory and Netanyahu begins planning for retirement.

Good! Anything that continues the trillion dollar deficits, high unemployment, taxing of capital and sluggish economic growth. We can't risk having the next four years be different than the last four years...

BigRedChief
09-16-2012, 09:41 AM
Good! Anything that continues the trillion dollar deficits, high unemployment, taxing of capital and sluggish economic growth. We can't risk having the next four years be different than the last four years...:hmmm: I watched the interview and he didnt say a word about any of those issues you mention. I'm sure that you have seen the interview you came to the same conclusion as everyone else about the relationship between Israel and USA.

Let's recap

President Obama has met personally with me more than any other world leader
President Obama and the USA is our strongest ally.
The bonds between our two nations is the strongest it has ever been,

Really poor effort at deflection. President Obama handled this very deftly. Israel wanted a line in the sand deadline. It's not in the USA's interest to declare a line in the sand. It didnt happen.

RubberSponge
09-16-2012, 09:58 AM
:hmmm: I watched the interview and he didnt say a word about any of those issues you mention. I'm sure that you have seen the interview you came to the same conclusion as everyone else about the relationship between Israel and USA.

Let's recap

President Obama has met personally with me more than any other world leader
President Obama and the USA is our strongest ally.
The bonds between our two nations is the strongest it has ever been,

Really poor effort at deflection. President Obama handled this very deftly. Israel wanted a line in the sand deadline. It's not in the USA's interest to declare a line in the sand. It didnt happen.

let me add...

Obama lead over Romney grows among Jewish voters
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/obama-lead-over-romney-grows-among-jewish-voters-1.465107