PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Even I Don't Care Anymore

BossChief
09-16-2012, 02:20 PM
I have tried to keep hope alive, but until we get a new quarterback out there...it doesn't matter.

This team is totally deflated and plays with no energy, whatsoever.

Until we get a REAL QUARTERBACK...NOTHING will change.

I was wrong to be optimistic about this dumpster fire of a team.

Bane
09-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Yes we can?

Simplicity
09-16-2012, 02:23 PM
CHIEFS WILL!

TEX
09-16-2012, 02:24 PM
I have tried to keep hope alive, but until we get a new quarterback out there...it doesn't matter.

This team is totally deflated and plays with no energy, whatsoever.

Until we get a REAL QUARTERBACK...NOTHING will change.

I was wrong to be optimistic about this dumpster fire of a team.

Told ya...LMAO KC ALSO NEEDS A NEW HC

JASONSAUTO
Fml
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can
yes, you were

QuikSsurfer
Fail in all 3 phases of the game. Yup - I'm selling my tickets to next weeks game. Fuck this shit.

Detoxing
09-16-2012, 02:25 PM
No one cares anymore.

If they do, it's because they haven't been a fan for very long.

A fan base can't withstand this kinda fail for this long.

We are the Browns.

Fat Elvis
09-16-2012, 02:26 PM
No one cares anymore.

If they do, it's because they haven't been a fan for very long.

A fan base can't withstand this kinda fail for this long.

We are the Browns.

Nope. The Browns at least drafted a first round QB.

jd1020
09-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Promote someone to DC or tell Romeo to get the **** out. HC/Coordinator DOES NOT ****ING WORK!

Every aspect of this team is embarrassing.

DeezNutz
09-16-2012, 02:28 PM
At this point, QB doesn't matter until the GM is gone.

We could have an elite QB, and the GM would surround him with shit.

Jewish Rabbi
09-16-2012, 02:29 PM
It's your choice to be a fan.

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 02:30 PM
GM coaching and qb. Without it you are the chiefs.

bevischief
09-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Hunt = total fail.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2012, 02:32 PM
That Matt Cassel sure throws a pretty pass

Detoxing
09-16-2012, 02:33 PM

Im so glad the Chiefs made this statement.

They're right.

FUCK YOU CHIEFS

Radar Chief
That was painful to watch, so I stopped doing it. Think I'll just skip the entire game next week. I'd rather watch athletes that want to play football anyway.

BossChief

I think a new QB will spark this team.

Just like the team played energized with even a mediocre guy like Orton last year.

htismaqe
09-16-2012, 02:34 PM

I think they've actually drafted THREE since we drafted one.

Marcellus
09-16-2012, 02:35 PM
Together is powerful........ a mighty powerful suck.

jd1020
09-16-2012, 02:36 PM

The offense is pretty well set except for the QB, sooooooo...

This defense though... Biggest group of underachievers I've ever seen. Pair them with the softest bullshit defensive game planning and you are destined for big things!

BossChief
09-16-2012, 02:36 PM
I cant believe I am looking forward to Brady Fucking Quinn...

SPATCH
09-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Took me 6 quarters to slip back into complete apathy mode.

Molitoth
09-16-2012, 02:45 PM
I think a new QB will spark this team.

Just like the team played energized with even a mediocre guy like Orton last year.

Yup. Just like the majority of this fanbase, the Team knows better than anyone that they cannot win with Cassel. They will not speak this in the media because they know it will be their ass.

DeezNutz
09-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Yup. Just like the majority of this fanbase, the Team knows better than anyone that they cannot win with Cassel. They will not speak this in the media because they know it will be their ass.

This might all be true, but is Cassel the reason that the defense, particularly the D-line, is a fucking joke?

Hardly.

This team will not win shit with Pioli at the helm; that's the unfortunate thing, IMO.

Fruit Ninja
09-16-2012, 02:49 PM
Cassel and that garbage time lpl

jd1020
09-16-2012, 02:50 PM
This might all be true, but is Cassel the reason that the defense, particularly the D-line, is a ****ing joke?

Hardly.

This team will not win shit with Pioli at the helm; that's the unfortunate thing, IMO.

The 2 teams that played in the SB last year had 2 of the worst D's in the league.

This team needs a QB in the worst fucking way.

Molitoth
09-16-2012, 02:52 PM
This might all be true, but is Cassel the reason that the defense, particularly the D-line, is a ****ing joke?

Hardly.

Our defense scheme leaves the middle of the field wide open every play it seems, and teams game plan for it. Teams are making it look very simple to beat the chiefs defense.

I'm hating this scheme almost as much as Cassel at this point.

htismaqe
09-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Our defense scheme leaves the middle of the field wide open every play it seems, and teams game plan for it. Teams are making it look very simple to beat the chiefs defense.

Yep.

Dorsey and Jackson have done A LOT to deserve our ire.

But I don't know how you could take a defense that has an all-pro at every level (Hali, DJ, and Berry) and make it look THIS bad without the problem being primarily coaching.

BoltWalt
09-16-2012, 02:56 PM
It is time to go all in and pull an Indianapolis strive for the first draft pick and get yourselves a QB. If you don't want to wait Billy Volek is available now.

dirk digler
09-16-2012, 02:58 PM
Not going to matter any until we get a new owner. Same with the Royals.

It is past time for the Hunts to sell the team and stay at home in Texas.

PRIEST
09-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Not going to matter any until we get a new owner. Same with the Royals.

It is past time for the Hunts to sell the team and stay at home in Texas.

This

Bewbies
09-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Prozac lounge is lame. This should be GET A CLUE. Maybe GET A CLUE planet?

Setsuna
09-16-2012, 03:01 PM
Guarantee you Tim Tebow would get a better effort from the team.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Many young Reckoning "demons" will be released to this thread.

MTG#10
09-16-2012, 04:31 PM
At this point, QB doesn't matter until the owner is gone.

We could have an elite QB, and the GM would surround him with shit.FYP

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 04:51 PM
Guarantee you Tim Tebow would get a better effort from the team.

I agree.

Chief Roundup
09-16-2012, 05:02 PM
What good does getting a QB do with the coaches we have in place? This game like a lot of others boils down to coaching in all phases. We looked bad on Special Teams. We looked bad on Defense. We looked bad on Offense. That kind of bad comes from the top down. Not the other way around.
What good has it done the Browns to keep drafting "a QB" in the first round? None they are still doing it.
I want us to draft a QB in the first but can this staff do anything other than fuck that QB up? I have my doubts.

bevischief
09-16-2012, 05:03 PM
This team needs a whole house cleaning.

HemiEd
09-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Fail in all 3 phases of the game. Yup - I'm selling my tickets to next weeks game. **** this shit.

Good luck with that. 38 cents?

HemiEd
09-16-2012, 05:12 PM
I said it from the day they were considering RAC for HC. Discipline, they won't and don't have any. Bunch of rich lazy guys that aren't worried about their position.

History repeating itself. Frank Ganz 2.0

lewdog
09-16-2012, 05:28 PM
Maybe as sad as this is, today during the blowout I was wondering if one of the final holdouts like Bosschief was finally gonna admit we blow!

Thanks for coming to terms with it, albeit a bit later than most of us here.

We have no QB
Our defensive scheme is a decade too late
Our defensive players are over-rated anyway
No discipline anywhere
No leadership

Bowser
09-16-2012, 05:33 PM
That Matt Cassel sure throws a pretty passHe seriously has the slowest wind up and release of any pro QB I've seen in some time. Not that we needed much more to nail down the "Cassel Sucks" feeling around here, but still. It's painful to watch.

Jimmy Graham and Lance Moore are going to fucking RAPE next week.

KCUnited
09-16-2012, 05:42 PM
This is what it sounds like when homers recognize...doot doot da doot.

Mr. Kansasski
09-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Is it just me or does the team just seem soft? I don't want finesse anymore, need less soft and more scare the shit out of the other team.

jd1020
09-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Is it just me or does the team just seem soft? I don't want finesse anymore, need less soft and more scare the shit out of the other team.

You are definitely the first person to mention the word "soft." Congratulations!

O.city
09-16-2012, 06:02 PM
It's soft because the scheme is based on sitting in your heels and reading plays instead of attacking the guy across from you and trying to tackle te ball carrier or qb

GloryDayz
09-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Hunt = total fail.

Like... :thumb:

BossChief
09-16-2012, 06:11 PM
It's soft because the scheme is based on sitting in your heels and reading plays instead of attacking the guy across from you and trying to tackle te ball carrier or qb

Just like the first 8 or 9 games or last year.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Just like the first 8 or 9 games or last year.

Yep. To me that sounds like a player problem. We don't have players that want to work. It really shouldn't matter who the coach is.

O.city
09-16-2012, 06:19 PM
No dumbass bob, he's talking about how the first half of last year our defens sat. Ack and continuously played on their heels trying read plays instead of attacking the offense, like we did in the second half of the year, when the d looked good

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-16-2012, 06:19 PM
Doesn't matter what the scheme is when the players look like they don't know what the fuck is going on out there. Hey, let's just let another reciever run free again.

BossChief
09-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Yep. To me that sounds like a player problem. We don't have players that want to work. It really shouldn't matter who the coach is.

JFC

STFU

You dont know what you are talking about on anything related to this team.

NOTHING.

This is the exact same defense that lined up every week and got their ass pounded last year UNTIL ROMEO STARTED CALLING AGGRESSIVE GAMES.

Your posts alone bring down the collective IQ here by at least 10 points.

BossChief
09-16-2012, 06:24 PM
No dumbass bob, he's talking about how the first half of last year our defens sat. Ack and continuously played on their heels trying read plays instead of attacking the offense, like we did in the second half of the year, when the d looked good

Kids a lost cause.

He might be the first poster I have ever put on ignore.

It's that bad.

htismaqe
09-16-2012, 06:28 PM

Maybe they know what we know - that this team is going NOWHERE because of Cassel and Crennel.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:31 PM
JFC

STFU

You dont know what you are talking about on anything related to this team.

NOTHING.

This is the exact same defense that lined up every week and got their ass pounded last year UNTIL ROMEO STARTED CALLING AGGRESSIVE GAMES.

Your posts alone bring down the collective IQ here by at least 10 points.

You are the idiot. We blitzed like crazy today. We are blitzing Eric Berry constantly out of the stupid two down linemen formation and we got gashed because of it. This week and last week. Every TD we have given up this year but one has been out of the stupid fucking formation.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Maybe they know what we know - that this team is going NOWHERE because of Cassel and Crennel.

So what? They are getting paid a ton of money to care and play through it. We were 0-1 going into this game and they didn't care.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:35 PM

Watch the game idiot. Or better yet, go start another thread about why we have to draft a first round QB after 5 minutes of research.

You suck :thumb:

People shouldn't listen to anything either one of these guys say. It's all bullshit from bullshitters

LOCOChief
09-16-2012, 06:35 PM

Apparently I fell victom to your trolling last week.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:40 PM
Apparently I fell victom to your trolling last week.

I'm not a troll. Follow the masses and grab a torch and rope if you wish.

O.city
09-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Watch the game idiot. Or better yet, go start another thread about why we have to draft a first round QB after 5 minutes of research.

You suck :thumb:

People shouldn't listen to anything either one of these guys say. It's all bullshit from bullshitters

I'm not talking about blitzing. I'm talking about a defensive line that doesn't attack.

But the bills do have a first round cb so there is that

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:46 PM
I'm not talking about blitzing. I'm talking about a defensive line that doesn't attack.

But the bills do have a first round cb so there is that

It's kind of hard to attack when you d-line is two players. That's the point dumbass.

I guess you still don't get the 1st round CB thing huh? It was a joke. I was mocking the first round QB thing in case you missed it. When you talk about it, it makes your initial 1st round QB thread look worse.

O.city
09-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Exactly what thread did I start?

The defensive scheme we run is based on freeing lbs by the dline taking blockers not making plays

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Exactly what thread did I start?

The defensive scheme we run is based on freeing lbs by the dline taking blockers not making plays

I meant the first round qb post. i thought that was you.

For the most part the defense is the way you say but not all the time. That is a big misconception about our defense. When there are two down linemen, that's not the case. It's a free for all and everyone blitzing and the linemen are trying to get the QB. It doesn't work and we have given up every TD but one when we are lined up in that formation.

Two down linemen against five o-linemen isn't going to open lanes for the LBers. It's not going to happen.

Der Flöprer
09-16-2012, 07:03 PM
LMAO First year I've had to miss games due to work in almost 20 years. I've made a boat load of money since the season started, and I'm missing the abortions. 3rd fucking term abortions. Fuck this team. Life's good right now for me. Fuck. This. Team. They can lick my chode.

BossChief
09-16-2012, 07:03 PM
I should have NEVER gave you any helpful advise.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 07:05 PM
I should have NEVER gave you any helpful advise.

You should be thankful for me to give you advice because you are really the main one steering people in the wrong direction. OC is so confused right now it's crazy.

MahiMike
09-16-2012, 07:06 PM
how bout them RAMS? Jeff Fisher still my fave coach.

aturnis
09-16-2012, 07:15 PM
iTold ya...LMAO KC ALSO NEEDS A NEW HC

I'm starting to agree. Two years straight the defense comes out flat as a pancake and gives up huge points in the first few games of the season. Only now, it seems a bit worse on offense. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Count Alex's Losses
09-16-2012, 07:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/N8Qu4.gif

Count Alex's Losses
09-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Do you even WANT to give me the sig, since Cassel won you our bet with his garbage time flourish?

BossChief
09-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Make it the gif of Cassel going into the fetal position.

aturnis
09-16-2012, 07:22 PM
oI meant the first round qb post. i thought that was you.

For the most part the defense is the way you say but not all the time. That is a big misconception about our defense. When there are two down linemen, that's not the case. It's a free for all and everyone blitzing and the linemen are trying to get the QB. It doesn't work and we have given up every TD but one when we are lined up in that formation.

Two down linemen against five o-linemen isn't going to open lanes for the LBers. It's not going to happen.

You are an amazing idiot. When the Chiefs switch to a two man front, they are no longer running a two gapping 3-4, therefore, the objective is no longer to let the LBers run free. Think of it as our way of switching to a 4-3 nickel, so a 4-2-5. The two down lineman, and the two OLB's primary job is to rush the passer, unless one OLB is dropped into coverage.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 07:24 PM
o

You are an amazing idiot. When the Chiefs switch to a two man front, they are no longer running a two gapping 3-4, therefore, the objective is no longer to let the LBers run free. Think of it as our way of switching to a 4-3 nickel, so a 4-2-5. The two down lineman, and the two OLB's primary job is to rush the passer, unless one OLB is dropped into coverage.

Right on time and I am impressed. That's exactly what I was saying. tell it to Boss and OC.

Count Alex's Losses
09-16-2012, 07:25 PM

That's too large. But I could make a small version just for you, buddy.

Bwana
09-16-2012, 07:26 PM

That was priceless.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zsrakp.jpg

Count Alex's Losses
09-16-2012, 07:35 PM
It is done.

Pawnmower
09-16-2012, 07:50 PM
I ... doesn't matter.

my penis is totally deflated with no energy, whatsoever.

I was wrong to be optimistic

You're just a queerbait little bitch who gets flustered when there is adversity. Your loyalties shift with the winds. Do you think it matters one bit if a pillowbitergot like you 'doesnt care' anymore to ANYONE?

**** off

the Talking Can
09-16-2012, 07:58 PM
You're just a queerbait little bitch who gets flustered when there is adversity. Your loyalties shift with the winds. Do you think it matters one bit if a pillowbitergot like you 'doesnt care' anymore to ANYONE?

**** off

going to have a tears and pioli semen cocktail before bed?

BoneKrusher
09-16-2012, 09:35 PM

LMAO

A Salt Weapon
09-16-2012, 09:42 PM
We could still go 14-2 for the season, just saying.
Posted via Mobile Device

lcarus
09-16-2012, 09:45 PM
I honestly don't think I wanna watch next week against the Saints. Why put myself through what is fucking CERTAIN to be a bloodbath? I'll probably still watch it, hoping for a miracle, but I really don't want to.

Psyko Tek
09-16-2012, 09:46 PM

brady quinn?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 09:48 PM

going to have a Bosschief semen cocktail before bed toadie? LMAO

Psyko Tek
09-16-2012, 09:49 PM

was thinking about taking the bike out to tortilla flats for a beer
this am
choose to watch the game
I am an idiot
will not happen again

lcarus
09-16-2012, 09:56 PM
was thinking about taking the bike out to tortilla flats for a beer
this am
choose to watch the game
I am an idiot
will not happen again

I wish people would just stop shoveling money into this teams pocket. Why help finance this shit we're getting stuffed down our throats every Sunday every year?

BossChief
09-17-2012, 12:56 AM

**** off

All of this is completely untrue.

I have been one of the ONLY Pioli supporters here throughout his tenure and today was the final straw for me.

"My loyalties change with the wind"

Really?

Is there ANYONE on this whole site, or from ChiefsCoalition, that thinks thats the truth in even the slightest amount?

If anything, I keep to my original opinions far too long on some things. Even when things dont look to be going well.

There were 0 redeeming qualities from the Buffalo game or the second half of the Atlanta game.

We were embarrassed by a team that had only won 1 game out of their last 11 and had just given up almost 50 points to a Jets team that didnt look good today.

One would have to be blind to think this is a good team.

I feel ripped off and lied to and I think thats a fireable offense.

Count Alex's Losses
09-17-2012, 12:59 AM
BossChief held out as long as he could.

Trying to remain positive through:

1. HEAD COACH ROMEO CRENNEL!
2. MATT CASSEL IS OUR STARTING QUARTERBACK!
3. CHIEFS SIGN BRADY QUINN!
4. CHIEFS DRAFT DONTARI POE!
5. CHIEFS GET BLOWN OUT BY SEAHAWKS!
6. CHIEFS GET BLOWN OUT BY FALCONS!
7. CHIEFS GET BLOWN OUT BY BILLS!

Is literally impossible.

Oh hey, I guess 7 is a lucky number.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 01:01 AM
and Pawn, go ahead and put me back on ignore, you ignorant pussy.

I dont want to hear the love noises from your room on here when Cassel goes off in garbage time.

Matt is complete trash that should only be on a NFL roster as a backup...but I dont think I even want him here in that capacity.

But, Im sure you wouldnt understand why even if I Explained it to you because you probably still have one of Cassels condoms stuck in your throat.

bye

Count Alex's Losses
09-17-2012, 01:04 AM
BossChief and I are on the same team now.

WE'RE GONNA WRECK TRUE FANS

http://station79.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/iron-man-thor.jpg

KC Tattoo
09-17-2012, 01:11 AM
We could still go 14-2 for the season, just saying.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ya & monkeys will fly out your butt too.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 01:29 AM
Anybody that has paid any attention whatsoever and thinks this team is on the right track is a total, complete, fool.

Do I think sending Cassel packing is a good move?

FUCK YEAH

Do I think thats where the firings should end?

Fuck that.

ANYONE that thinks Cassel should STILL be this teams starting quarterback IS A FUCKING IDIOT.

Scott Pioli IS THAT GUY.

A good GM needs to be able to recognize his mistakes and rectify them, effectively, to consistently improve the teams chances of achieving its ultimate goal of winning a championship.

Motherfuck you, you lying little bitch, Scott Pioli for wasting 4 years of this team on your own fucking ego.

Take your lies, wire taps, shitty quarterback and your Patriot way of acting like us fans aren't important and go fuck your cat.

Chocolate Hog
09-17-2012, 01:31 AM
Anybody that has paid any attention whatsoever and thinks this team is on the right track is a total, complete, fool.

FUCK YEAH

Fuck that.

ANYONE that thinks Cassel should STILL be this teams starting quarterback IS A FUCKING IDIOT.

Scott Pioli IS THAT GUY.

A good GM needs to be able to recognize his mistakes and rectify them, effectively, to consistently improve the teams chances of achieving its ultimate goal of winning a championship.

Brady Quinn?

Motherfuck you, Scott Pioli for wasting 4 years of this team on your own fucking ego.

Well this is certainly a turn around for you.

Paperboy405
09-17-2012, 01:34 AM
I am so glad I listened to your gentleman's advice on how to get Sunday ticket for free from direct tv because if I would have paid for the garbage I saw today I would have committed seppuku and made sure my wife sent my innards to arrowhead.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 01:37 AM
Today was my breaking point.

I don't like being lied to (QB competition) and Im sick of my son asking me why our team sucks.

He lived a lot of his life in San Jose, CA and I told him today that even though my favorite team is the Chiefs, its totally OK for him to root for the Chiefs and the 49ers.

"dad, the Chiefs aren't a good team. They dont win very many games."

Smart kid.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 01:38 AM
I am so glad I listened to your gentleman's advice on how to get Sunday ticket for free from direct tv because if I would have paid for the garbage I saw today I would have committed seppuku and made sure my wife sent my innards to arrowhead.

glad I could help

Count Alex's Losses
09-17-2012, 01:39 AM
We're gonna have a lot of fun this season anyway.

I have been cutting clips from each game with the files titled "casselsucksX.avi"

Usually I just skip the negative plays.

Not this year.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar3815_321.gif

Rausch
09-17-2012, 01:40 AM
Today was my breaking point.

I don't like being lied to and Im sick of my son asking me why our team sucks.

He lived a lot of his life in San Jose, CA and I told him today that even though my favorite team is the Chiefs, its totally OK for him to root for the Chiefs and the 49ers.

"dad, the Chiefs aren't a good team. They dont win very many games."

Smart kid.

"Yes son, your mom is fat.

No, TV says you shouldn't respect her because she's not attractive but...that's really not the most important thing."

Son: "What is the most important thing, dad?..."

BossChief
09-17-2012, 01:47 AM
I'm just glad the Raiders suck, too.

I'm fine with him being half 49ers fan because I was, too, at his age.

He stopped watching the Chiefs game on the computer with me midway through the 2nd quarter and started watching the Raiders on the TV because that was the televised game here.

God bless the Raiders for sucking just as bad as us.

He lost interest in both games and started playing with the BeyBlades and then we went swimming.

whew

Crisis averted.

Rausch
09-17-2012, 01:50 AM
I'm just glad the Raiders suck, too.

I'm fine with him being half 49ers fan because I was, too, at his age.

He stopped watching the Chiefs game on the computer with me midway through the 2nd quarter and started watching the Raiders on the TV because that was the televised game here.

God bless the Raiders for sucking just as bad as us.

He lost interest in both games and started playing with the BeyBlades and then we went swimming.

whew

Crisis averted.

"What IS the most important thing dad?"

Yes, I will haunt you with this...:evil:

cabletech94
09-17-2012, 02:01 AM

**** YEAH

**** that.

ANYONE that thinks Cassel should STILL be this teams starting quarterback IS A ****ING IDIOT.

Scott Pioli IS THAT GUY.

Mother**** you, you lying little bitch, Scott Pioli for wasting 4 years of this team on your own ****ing ego.

Take your lies, wire taps, shitty quarterback and your Patriot way of acting like us fans aren't important and go **** your cat.

agree to all of this. the 4 years really hits a soft spot for me. i'm not even upset right now, nor after the game (usually i bum around for a few hours). nope, not this time. pretty sure we're on an 0 for 5, maybe 0 for 7 start of the season.
:banghead:

FAX
09-17-2012, 02:07 AM
It isn't just 4 years he's wasted, though guys. It's those 4 years plus maybe an additional 4 or so while we find, acquire, and develop another quarterback. Meanwhile, the best current players on our team will have seen their most productive years pass them by. That means another few years of rebuilding the core of the squad once again for a grand total of 1 bazillion years.

That's the sin of this whole deal. From the standpoint of playoff victories and championships, the Chiefs have wasted the careers of many extremely talented players by dicking around. From that point of view, I guess Dr. Evil is just continuing a tradition with which we are very familiar.

FAX

BossChief
09-17-2012, 02:09 AM
The ONLY thing that can get me back to an idle position with this whole regime is when they pull Cassel and then Quinn (if he doesnt light the worldon fire and play us into a playoff win and NOTHING LESS).

That means they are serious about fixing the football team and not just their own egos.

Im totally fine with Stanzi failing (if that were to happen) and even if he plays well, we would NEED to draft a first round quarterback.

I swear to God...if this team tries to fill the QB position with anything other than a first round quarterback, I'm probably totally done with them until they draft one IN THE FIRST ROUND.

FAX
09-17-2012, 02:14 AM
Honestly, I thought we would trash Cassel when his bonus (or whatever it was) came around a couple of years ago. He was playing badly then and showing little, if any, promise or natural ability.

At this point, I realize that nothing short of an ultimatum by Clark will motivate Pioli to bench Cassel for anybody ... with the possible exception of Tom Brady. He's that weird over the guy. For all we know right now, Cassel could be our quarterback for another 5 years.

FAX

cabletech94
09-17-2012, 02:23 AM
Honestly, I thought we would trash Cassel when his bonus (or whatever it was) came around a couple of years ago. He was playing badly then and showing little, if any, promise or natural ability.

At this point, I realize that nothing short of an ultimatum by Clark will motivate Pioli to bench Cassel for anybody ... with the possible exception of Tom Brady. He's that weird over the guy. For all we know right now, Cassel could be our quarterback for another 5 years.

FAX

i like you. but this might end our relationship, if true.:evil:

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 07:41 AM
Boss, it doesn't really matter what you say. The title of the thread sums you up in a sentence and you don't even realize it.

bevischief
09-17-2012, 07:51 AM
Not sure who is worse the Chiefs or last year's Viking team...

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 07:54 AM
Not sure who is worse the Chiefs or last year's Viking team...

I'm thinking none of the Vike's players quit in week 2.

mdchiefsfan
09-17-2012, 12:12 PM
agree to all of this. the 4 years really hits a soft spot for me. i'm not even upset right now, nor after the game (usually i bum around for a few hours). nope, not this time. pretty sure we're on an 0 for 5, maybe 0 for 7 start of the season.
:banghead:

This is what is most bizarre to me. I am completely numb after yesterdays game. Usually I feel bummed and pissed. Nope, nothing. I guess that means I've stopped investing emotions in this crapfest of a team. For me to get to this point is mind boggling. Fuck this team.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 12:37 PM
Boss, it doesn't really matter what you say. The title of the thread sums you up in a sentence and you don't even realize it.

Shut up and go somewhere else and write your dumbshit posts.

You have only been here a very short time and have NO IDEA what you are talking about regarding me, the Chiefs or anything else for that matter and EVERYBODY HERE KNOW IT.

The only people here that like you at this point are complete fools and people that feel sorry for you.

Stop responding to my threads, posts and anything else to do with me.

Fuck you and have a nice day.

bevischief
09-17-2012, 12:38 PM
I'm thinking none of the Vike's players quit in week 2.

All the games I watched last year I agree with you.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Shut up and go somewhere else and write your dumbshit posts.

You have only been here a very short time and have NO IDEA what you are talking about regarding me, the Chiefs or anything else for that matter and EVERYBODY HERE KNOW IT.

The only people here that like you at this point are complete fools and people that feel sorry for you.

Stop responding to my threads, posts and anything else to do with me.

**** you and have a nice day.

I've seen enough to know. Didn't you just ask Whitlock to promote a website against Pioli or Hunt or whoever? You asked a national sportswriter for FOX Sports to take a side????

...and then have the gall to say that I don't know what I am talking about and basically say I'm an idiot?

Don't post if you don't want me to reply asshole. Or, be a big old pussy and put me on ignore.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 12:50 PM
I've seen enough to know. Didn't you just ask Whitlock to promote a website against Pioli or Hunt or whoever? You asked a national sportswriter for FOX Sports to take a side????

...and then have the gall to say that I don't know what I am talking about and basically say I'm an idiot?

Don't post if you don't want me to reply asshole. Or, be a big old pussy and put me on ignore.

JASON WHITLOCK TOOK THE SIDE AGAINST PIOLI SOON AFTER HE WAS HIRED, FOOL.

I have had more than a couple back and forths with him on here in the past and I think when he sees my post he will be willing to mention it in an article.

You may be the single dumbest poster of the last 5 years on this website and thats a HUGE fucking statement.

Phobia
09-17-2012, 12:52 PM

That's pretty much what everybody has the gall to say based upon what I've read today.

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 12:54 PM
That's pretty much what everybody has the gall to say based upon what I've read today.

Just today?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 12:55 PM
JASON WHITLOCK TOOK THE SIDE AGAINST PIOLI SOON AFTER HE WAS HIRED, FOOL.

I have had more than a couple back and forths with him on here in the past and I think when he sees my post he will be willing to mention it in an article.

You may be the single dumbest poster of the last 5 years on this website and thats a HUGE ****ing statement.

Really? He sided against Pioli?

I bet he thinks your posts are the shit man!!!!

Why I am I not suprised you feel that way.

You still have no clue what I am talking about do you? Whitlock will not support your stupid website because it's a conflict of interest.

Sincerly,

single dumbest poster of the last 5 years

Fish
09-17-2012, 12:57 PM
It's obvious why even the other tard boards booted BlackBoob out. What a damn fool...

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 12:58 PM
Just today?

Yeah, it's definately not just today.

Bewbies
Really? He sided against Pioli?

I bet he thinks your posts are the shit man!!!!

Why I am I not suprised you feel that way.

You still have no clue what I am talking about do you? Whitlock will not support your stupid website because it's a conflict of interest.

Sincerly,

single dumbest poster of the last 5 years

Do you think Trevor Laws is the same prospect as Glenn Dorsey? LMAO

Spongeblack Bobtard
It's obvious why even the other tard boards booted BlackBoob out. What a damn fool...

I didn't get booted LOL LMAO

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 12:59 PM

I hate Notre Dame

BossChief
09-17-2012, 12:59 PM

together is powerful

Bewbies
09-17-2012, 01:00 PM
Who's worse, the Dr or the Blackbob?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 01:00 PM
together is powerful

Chiefs Won't you arrogant ass kisser

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 01:03 PM

Voyager? ROFL

http://mlkshk.com/r/DCX8

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 01:04 PM

Does that make me wrong? LMAO

Some of these guys have a sense of entitlement. I think they really just hate me because I stood up to the initial onslaught.

There are some people here who's pussies really hurt. The problems that they suffer from are the problems that they made. I respect those who respect me but, the rest can suck my dick.

HemiEd
09-17-2012, 01:09 PM

I have given you the benefit of the doubt since the day you did a belly flop in here.

But this has to be the dumbest post you have made.

I thought you knew something about this game, wrong. The Coach means everything to how the team performs.

Fish
09-17-2012, 01:11 PM

Some of these guys have a sense of entitlement. I think they really just hate me because I stood up to the initial onslaught.

There are some people here who's pussies really hurt. The problems that they suffer from are the problems that they made. I respect those who respect me but, the rest can suck my dick.

You have an awfully inflated opinion of yourself. People hate you because you're a babbling buffoon who hasn't contributed a damn bit of intelligent discussion since you arrived. You're here to bicker and banter with other more intelligent posters. You're the slightly retarded kid who endures constant ridicule just to feel inclusion in the group. You confuse annoyance and irritation from others with some type of self significance. You couldn't be more incorrect about everything.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 01:12 PM
I have given you the benefit of the doubt since the day you did a belly flop in here.

But this has to be the dumbest post you have made.

I thought you knew something about this game, wrong. The Coach means everything to how the team performs.

So when you give a guy like DJ a huge contract, you only expect him to do something if a coach rides his ass?

Why does every one of my posts have to be the dumbest post ever? I mean, they can't all have that title.

Also, did DJ ever do shit until Romeo got here? He didn't do jack with Haley in 2009. He couldn't get on the field. I gotta thing it was Crennel's coaching that made him better. Maybe he came in out of shape? Maybe he wouldn't have if Haley was coach?

However, he should have. It's his fucking job.

Phobia
09-17-2012, 01:13 PM

Not always. But today? Yeah, probably. It's like you don't even watch. But whatever. I don't even care. You're just another in a long line of dumbasses to spend time at this site.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 01:15 PM
You have an awfully inflated opinion of yourself. People hate you because you're a babbling buffoon who hasn't contributed a damn bit of intelligent discussion since you arrived. You're here to bicker and banter with other more intelligent posters. You're the slightly retarded kid who endures constant ridicule just to feel inclusion in the group. You confuse annoyance and irritation from others with some type of self significance. You couldn't be more incorrect about everything.

I don't see it that way. I am constantly defending myself. I do not have an inflated opinion of myself. I'm just not going to stand by and let others bully me. It's not my style man. I had a very respectful conversation with you in the science thread. Now you are jumping on the coat tails like the others do and you haven't seen the whole story. This is how it starts. Should I treat you like shit now?

Phobia
09-17-2012, 01:16 PM
So when you give a guy like DJ a huge contract, you only expect him to do something if a coach rides his ass?

Why does every one of my posts have to be the dumbest post ever? I mean, they can't all have that title.
No, I think they can if you keep one-upping yourself as seems to be the current trend.

Also, did DJ ever do shit until Romeo got here? He didn't do jack with Haley in 2009. He couldn't get on the field. I gotta thing it was Crennel's coaching that made him better. Maybe he came in out of shape? Maybe he wouldn't have if Haley was coach?

However, he should have. It's his ****ing job.
One of the few things Haley did right was his handling of DJ. He tough-loved the guy into submission in 2009 by sitting his ass. DJ's breakout year was 2010 and Haley deserves credit for that. I don't even think the Chiefs try to spin that one.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 01:18 PM
Not always. But today? Yeah, probably. It's like you don't even watch. But whatever. I don't even care. You're just another in a long line of dumbasses to spend time at this site.

Well, what do you think I missed? I watch closely. I posted links. I have provided a source to every bold opinion I made.

BigMeatballDave
09-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Over the last 20 games, 9 of them are blow out losses.

Dating back to the final regular season game vs the Raiders and the play off debacle.

If Pioli is not officially on the hot seat, he should be.

Phobia
09-17-2012, 01:20 PM
I don't see it that way. I am constantly defending myself. I do not have an inflated opinion of myself. I'm just not going to stand by and let others bully me. It's not my style man. I had a very respectful conversation with you in the science thread. Now you are jumping on the coat tails like the others do and you haven't seen the whole story. This is how it starts. Should I treat you like shit now?

We've seen you and your kind dozens of times over the years. Any time somebody piles on, we're accused of having a circle-jerk. It doesn't work that way. We accept new people on this site if they aren't moronic. Kudos for standing up for yourself and treating people with respect but you just don't have quality takes on football. That's why you're being called out, not because of some kind of coat-tail riding party.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 01:20 PM
No, I think they can if you keep one-upping yourself as seems to be the current trend.

One of the few things Haley did right was his handling of DJ. He tough-loved the guy into submission in 2009 by sitting his ass. DJ's breakout year was 2010 and Haley deserves credit for that. I don't even think the Chiefs try to spin that one.

I think an argument can be made that it was Crennel versus Pendergast. Haley deserves some credit but not all of it.

Either way, my point is that it's his job to care. What would your work do if you were as inconsistant as he has been over your entire career?

it's the same thing.

Fish
09-17-2012, 01:23 PM

Ever wonder why you have to constantly defend yourself? I doubt it..

It's because others see you as an idiot. You're not enduring some mysterious bullying that nobody else has to go through. What you're experiencing is the majority of the board calling out an idiot for being an idiot. But you're mistaking that for some crazy persecution against you, which makes you act out in even more idiotic ways. I'm not jumping on any coat tails. I'm telling you strictly from my experience reading your barrage of nonsense. You're trying to fight the world here, and coming off looking like the board's idiot punching bag. How you treat me is irrelevant.

It would benefit you to listen more and babble less, and stop trying to fight every person who disagrees with you.

HemiEd
09-17-2012, 01:25 PM

You have a lot of the points right, now connect the dots.
1) I agree, RAC was a great addition as a DC
2) Haley motivated DJ and RAC coached him up. I credit both of them.

RAC should have remained the DC and not been promoted. If he was going to leave, if not given the job, show him the door. That is on Pioli, taking the easy way out, and not being able to look past his circle and ego.

Every football team I ever watched, mostly the Chiefs, were a direct reflection of their HC, good or bad.

Does RAC look like he is in charge and knows what is going on on the sideline? No.

Isn't that how the team looks to you, out on the field? Confused? Disorganized? Lacking direction?

Being both DC and HC is way over RAC's head, he is lost and so is the team.

beach tribe
09-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Yep.

Dorsey and Jackson have done A LOT to deserve our ire.

But I don't know how you could take a defense that has an all-pro at every level (Hali, DJ, and Berry) and make it look THIS bad without the problem being primarily coaching.

Coaching has been a huge problem. Much MUCH so more than talent.
DJ has been one of the biggest problems. He seems like he is NEVER maintaining his responsibilities. Berry is being used WRONG. Discipline everywhere is SHOT.
Don't be shocked if this D looks like a completely different squad later in the season. Cassel However will still be the same, so we're still fucked.

Inmem58
09-17-2012, 01:26 PM
BlackRob why do you have to be so fucking annoying?

LOCOChief
09-17-2012, 01:27 PM
I'm not a troll. Follow the masses and grab a torch and rope if you wish.

Oh I'm just jacking with you. I actually like the discussions that you've brought up (not that I agree) and I think it's really funny how some get so pissed.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 01:30 PM
We've seen you and your kind dozens of times over the years. Any time somebody piles on, we're accused of having a circle-jerk. It doesn't work that way. We accept new people on this site if they aren't moronic. Kudos for standing up for yourself and treating people with respect but you just don't have quality takes on football. That's why you're being called out, not because of some kind of coat-tail riding party.

That's cool and it doesn't bother me. I have always watched the game from outside the box. I have specific things I look for when I watch. I have certain things I expect to see and i trust my eye. I really don't care if people think I'm a dumbass. I have thick skin and patience.

I have some pretty strong opinions and am passionate about the team and the game. I just have a different perspective.

HemiEd
09-17-2012, 01:33 PM
Let me put it this way Black Bob, since you don't thing the HC makes any difference.

I have to mention Tom Coughlan again, as he just won his second recent SB when his team wasn't supposed to even be in the picture.

Last I read before last years victory, most of the players hated him. He is a task master and tough as hell on them.

Kind of like a parent that isn't lazy, Coughlan isn't lazy and taking the easy road with his players. He doesn't really give a flying **** if the players like him, much like a true leader.

beach tribe
09-17-2012, 01:34 PM

DJ responded to Haley BENCHING his ass. Then Crennel was able to coach him up after he actually listened and maintained his responsibilities first and foremost. He has reverted to his old ways, and Haley is not here to kick him in the ass. If Crennel won't do it, he'll continue to be a huge liability.

QuikSsurfer
09-17-2012, 01:35 PM

It's because others see you as an idiot. You're not enduring some mysterious bullying that nobody else has to go through. What you're experiencing is the majority of the board calling out an idiot for being an idiot. But you're mistaking that for some crazy persecution against you, which makes you act out in even more idiotic ways. I'm not jumping on any coat tails. I'm telling you strictly from my experience reading your barrage of nonsense. You're trying to fight the world here, and coming off looking like the board's idiot punching bag. How you treat me is irrelevant.

It would benefit you to listen more and babble less, and stop trying to fight every person who disagrees with you.

This.. all of it.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 01:36 PM
You have a lot of the points right, now connect the dots.
1) I agree, RAC was a great addition as a DC
2) Haley motivated DJ and RAC coached him up. I credit both of them.

RAC should have remained the DC and not been promoted. If he was going to leave, if not given the job, show him the door. That is on Pioli, taking the easy way out, and not being able to look past his circle and ego.

Every football team I ever watched, mostly the Chiefs, were a direct reflection of their HC, good or bad.

Does RAC look like he is in charge and knows what is going on on the sideline? No.

Isn't that how the team looks to you, out on the field? Confused? Disorganized? Lacking direction?

Being both DC and HC is way over RAC's head, he is lost and so is the team.

I agree. I wanted RAC to get the job and he is struggling. I thought we would win as RAC has won in alot of places. It's not working. That said, it is disappointing to see DJ's poor play. He got paid alot of money to be the leader back there. It shouldn't matter who the coach is.

Coaches/Bosses come and go. Some are good and some are bad. Either way, if you want to keep your job, you have to work hard.

Phobia
09-17-2012, 01:37 PM
That's cool and it doesn't bother me.
No, I think it does. Why else would you be constantly defending yourself and then calling other people stupid for their opinions.
I have always watched the game from outside the box. I have specific things I look for when I watch. I have certain things I expect to see and i trust my eye. I really don't care if people think I'm a dumbass. I have thick skin and patience.

I have some pretty strong opinions and am passionate about the team and the game. I just have a different perspective.

All the rest of these are positives. I don't think anybody here just wants everybody else to agree with everything they say. But I do think you've posted some pretty silly things today, especially.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 01:37 PM

It's a message board. You are defending yourself right now. It's the way of the walk. However, I should stop arguing so much and let some things slide. That's good advice.

FAX
09-17-2012, 01:39 PM
... Why does every one of my posts have to be the dumbest post ever? I mean, they can't all have that title. ...

ROFL ROFL

Holy Mother.

FAX

LOCOChief
09-17-2012, 01:42 PM
S. Jackson got pissed on a blown officiating call (should have been a td) spiked the ball, 15 yrd penalty and Fisher put his ass on the sideline for the rest of the game IIRC.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE=BlackBob;8920859]That's cool and it doesn't bother me.[quote]

No, I think it does. Why else would you be constantly defending yourself and then calling other people stupid for their opinions.

All the rest of these are positives. I don't think anybody here just wants everybody else to agree with everything they say. But I do think you've posted some pretty silly things today, especially

Because it's fun? I am not used to calling people out like this and have enjoyed it really. Most places don't work like this place does. You can't talk to people this way on other message boards. There is a general lack of respect here from the start it seems.

I really only regret one thing I said today. I shouldn't have told Detox to go back to his cardboard box. That was over the line and I apologize. I think the rest is fine or warranted and I have no regrets. All of my responses have history and purpose. Very few things I write are thoughtless.

HemiEd
09-17-2012, 01:49 PM
I agree. I wanted RAC to get the job and he is struggling. I thought we would win as RAC has won in alot of places. It's not working. That said, it is disappointing to see DJ's poor play. He got paid alot of money to be the leader back there. It shouldn't matter who the coach is.

Coaches/Bosses come and go. Some are good and some are bad. Either way, if you want to keep your job, you have to work hard.

He wasn't a winner at the HC position. From the beginning, I was worried about this being another episode similar to Frank Ganz and Gunther, as the players loved them as well. They both failed badly.

Lots of players get paid a lot of money and then suck. Many of them get comfortable and lazy. It is the Coaches job to get them to play to their capability. Different players take different kinds of motivation, they are people. They are young and have a lot of money, it is easy to understand.

Heck Haley made me uncomfortable the way he was treating DBowe and DJ, but he obviously knew something about that part of what he was doing.

As more stuff comes to light, I am more convinced than ever that Haley wanted to be fired and away from the nightmare.

LOCOChief
09-17-2012, 01:52 PM

I have to ask. Is your avatar from SCTV "fishing musician"? "Ol Willie pulled a 180 on us."

HemiEd
09-17-2012, 01:57 PM
I have to ask. Is your avatar from SCTV "fishing musician"? "Ol Willie pulled a 180 on us."

It is from that show where they make duck calls I think. Duck something, can't remember exactly. I only saw the show a couple times, but it is so hillbilly crazy it is funny as hell.

Fish
09-17-2012, 01:59 PM
It is from that show where they make duck calls I think. Duck something, can't remember exactly. I only saw the show a couple times, but it is so hillbilly crazy it is funny as hell.

Duck Dynasty. Hilarious........

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dSUAXYtJYCg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 02:02 PM
He wasn't a winner at the HC position. From the beginning, I was worried about this being another episode similar to Frank Ganz and Gunther, as the players loved them as well. They both failed badly.

Lots of players get paid a lot of money and then suck. Many of them get comfortable and lazy. It is the Coaches job to get them to play to their capability. Different players take different kinds of motivation, they are people. They are young and have a lot of money, it is easy to understand.

Heck Haley made me uncomfortable the way he was treating DBowe and DJ, but he obviously knew something about that part of what he was doing.

As more stuff comes to light, I am more convinced than ever that Haley wanted to be fired and away from the nightmare.

I hear you. I really though RAC would be good with the talent. They really played hard for him last year it seemed. I thought he was a great hire. The people that really succeed in life are the ones who have failed big before. I thought maybe that would be the case with RAC but, it's not looking good.

I'm not suprised about DJ's play. I guess my point is that Pioli shouldn't be either. He tried to trade the guy in 2009 because he was inconsistant. I fault Pioli for changing his mind. I really don't think he should have bought into DJ. It's like he went against everything he said when he signed him. It's the same for Bowe imo.

I think of Mark Vrabel. He got traded to KC and didn't want to be here. He worked his ass off every day. He never quit or let himself go. He was a professional. It was his job to care.

It's just weird how people say RAC is soft but no one faults the players. RAC isn't playing. It's not OK for the players to be OK with being soft. Those aren't the kind of guys we want.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 02:02 PM

Hands down one of the best shows on televison. :thumb:

FAX
09-17-2012, 02:03 PM
It's the founder of Duck Commander. The show is called Duck Dynasty, I think.

Willie Robertson is a really nice guy. Very, very funny. And smart. At one time, he had another show about deer hunting where he took professional sports athletes with him into the wild to shoot baby deers. I'm not sure if that one's still airing, though.

EDIT: Wow. I was slow on the trigger on that deal.

FAX

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 02:04 PM
I think an argument can be made that it was Crennel versus Pendergast. Haley deserves some credit but not all of it.

Either way, my point is that it's his job to care. What would your work do if you were as inconsistant as he has been over your entire career?

it's the same thing.

If your boss was a babbling moron and your boss' boss was more interested in himself than the performance of your department, would you work your ass off when you knew you were going to get paid either way?

How are football players somehow exempt from HUMAN NATURE?

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 02:08 PM
I thought we would win as RAC has won in alot of places.

Not as a head coach he hasn't.

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 02:09 PM
It's just weird how people say RAC is soft but no one faults the players. RAC isn't playing. It's not OK for the players to be OK with being soft. Those aren't the kind of guys we want.

Because these players have demonstrated ALL-PRO ability in the past, in the roles they are in now. The only change is that RAC is now the head coach.

And the one time he was in the role he is in now, it was a horrible failure.

HemiEd
09-17-2012, 02:12 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dSUAXYtJYCg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:LOL: Thanks, I loved that and it was good for a laugh. :thumb:

HemiEd
09-17-2012, 02:13 PM

Q

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 02:38 PM
If your boss was a babbling moron and your boss' boss was more interested in himself than the performance of your department, would you work your ass off when you knew you were going to get paid either way?

How are football players somehow exempt from HUMAN NATURE?

They get paid alot of money to play a game. Their jobs are prestigious. They are role models and are national televison every week. They are held to a higher standard.

They aren't exempt from human nature. I get it and I have seen it first hand. However, they are replaceable. I wouldn't pay for that kind of play if it were up to me.

I understand that but, there is a first time for everything. I thought he would be a good fit and it's looking like I was wrong.

Because these players have demonstrated ALL-PRO ability in the past, in the roles they are in now. The only change is that RAC is now the head coach.

And the one time he was in the role he is in now, it was a horrible failure.

Everyone knows he failed in Cleveland. Coaches sometimes fail before they do well... He's probably not the right guy. I have changed my mind for the most part.

DJ is inconsistant and we shouldn't have hung our hat on him imo. Many players have been all pros one year in their careers.

Walt Harris was inconsistant. He was an All Pro in 2006. He had 8 interceptions, four forced fumbles, a sack and a TD. He had four or five ints a couple of other times in his career but he was inconsistant. I guess my point is that the All Pro tag means one thing for DJ and one thing for Willis.

Javon Kearse was an all pro once.

It's just like Routt. Everyone says he's just like Carr. He's really not. He's had one maybe two good years in 8 seasons. He hasn't been consistant.

I think when we talk about these players, we need to look at them for what they are. My expectations for DJ were low to begin with and he has let me down. That tells me alot.

I put alot on the players. It's the way I think it should be. They have to play the hand they are dealt. They owe it to the fans. In the end, they are entertainers and their job is to entertain.

I don't feel the slightest bit sorry for them and I strongly believe and hope that some of them get called out. Understand that my opinions on some of these guys has changed dramatically in the last 24 hours.

LOCOChief
09-17-2012, 02:41 PM

Ok yeah, I remember seeing a little of that it was funny.

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 02:55 PM
They get paid alot of money to play a game. Their jobs are prestigious. They are role models and are national televison every week. They are held to a higher standard.

That's your problem, not theirs.

They aren't exempt from human nature. I get it and I have seen it first hand. However, they are replaceable. I wouldn't pay for that kind of play if it were up to me.

I FIRMLY believe that the guy paying them is THE reason they're playing this way. If he and his band of lackeys wasn't here, they wouldn't be playing this way.

Everyone knows he failed in Cleveland. Coaches sometimes fail before they do well... He's probably not the right guy. I have changed my mind for the most part.

The guys that do well in their 2nd stints actually change their behavior based on what they learned during their 1st stint. Players from Cleveland said Romeo's camps were soft and guess what? It hasn't changed. One only needs to look at the defense he calls on Sundays to realize that Romeo is one of those old school guys that don't change.

DJ is inconsistant and we shouldn't have hung our hat on him imo. Many players have been all pros one year in their careers.

When did we hang our hat on DJ? Look at the contracts of this team. They've hung their hats on Matt Cassel. DJ is a "piece" player and he's getting paid like one.

I think when we talk about these players, we need to look at them for what they are. My expectations for DJ were low to begin with and he has let me down. That tells me alot.

As I mentioned earlier today, I've always taken heat here for my takes on DJ. I never thought he was "all that". He's freakishly athletic but he's undisciplined. He plays reckless.

DJ NEEDS coaching. He's not getting it. This is about Romeo, not Derrick Johnson.

I put alot on the players. It's the way I think it should be. They have to play the hand they are dealt. They owe it to the fans. In the end, they are entertainers and their job is to entertain.

I don't feel the slightest bit sorry for them and I strongly believe and hope that some of them get called out. Understand that my opinions on some of these guys has changed dramatically in the last 24 hours.

And that is why you're getting ridiculed. These guys haven't changed in the last 24 hours. It appers to the rest of us that you're looking everywhere for someone other than RAC to blame.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 03:25 PM
DJ needs swift kicks in the ass that Haley was able to provide.

He isn't a self motivator and gets mentally lazy and complacent without it.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 03:26 PM
I hear you Boss but why pay someone who isn't a self motivator to be the leader of your defense?

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 03:31 PM
DJ needs swift kicks in the ass that Haley was able to provide.

He isn't a self motivator and gets mentally lazy and complacent without it.

That's one way.

Another way would be to show him that your way is a better way for him, and the team, to excel.

If he's getting all of his stops and INTs by freelancing, Romeo will NEVER convince him that playing the "Romeo way" is better.

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 03:31 PM
I hear you Boss but why pay someone who isn't a self motivator to be the leader of your defense?

There's 5 players on the defense making more money than DJ. He's not being paid to be the leader of the defense at all.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 03:37 PM
When did we hang our hat on DJ? Look at the contracts of this team. They've hung their hats on Matt Cassel. DJ is a "piece" player and he's getting paid like one.

How do you go from trying to trade the guy for nothing to giving him a new contract? That's just too much yo yoing for me. By the way, no one wanted the guy for a bag of peanuts in 2009.

As I mentioned earlier today, I've always taken heat here for my takes on DJ. I never thought he was "all that". He's freakishly athletic but he's undisciplined. He plays reckless.

DJ NEEDS coaching. He's not getting it. This is about Romeo, not Derrick Johnson.

DJ is old man. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. You know what you have in a player after three years. All of the GMs know that. He never should have been resigned imo. I can never just say the guy needs coaching and shrug it off

And that is why you're getting ridiculed. These guys haven't changed in the last 24 hours. It appers to the rest of us that you're looking everywhere for someone other than RAC to blame.

Not true. I blame RAC just as much as I blame the players. I blame Clark Hunt the most and Pioli the second most. Please read what I am saying. I have said this multiple times. I even started an "eating crow" thread yesterday.

I respect you opinion and see where you are coming from but, the players are the guys on the field playing the game. Some of the playcalling was horseshit but, I have a problem with the effort. Last year they played hard for RAC after Haley left. Pioli was the GM then just like he is now. What would be their motivation to rebel against him? The way Carr and Bowe were treated? Maybe, but it's a business and they should know better. Especially guys like DJ and Flowers who got good contracts from him. Those guys got paid well to stay in KC. Both could have left as Tamba got tagged last year. They chose to sign.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 03:40 PM
That's one way.

Another way would be to show him that your way is a better way for him, and the team, to excel.

If he's getting all of his stops and INTs by freelancing, Romeo will NEVER convince him that playing the "Romeo way" is better.

Another way is to cut him today like we did Pollard a while back. He's not executing and it would set an example. Do we want to be tough on these guys or not? I feel like there is alot of contradiction here?

There's 5 players on the defense making more money than DJ. He's not being paid to be the leader of the defense at all.

What are you trying to say? That he shouldn't honor his contract and ask for a raise?

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Another way is to cut him today like we did Pollard a while back. He's not executing and it would set an example. Do we want to be tough on these guys or not? I feel like there is alot of contradiction here?

What are you trying to say? That he shouldn't honor his contract and ask for a raise?

Get the fuck out of here with this shit. Wow just wow this board has gone nuts.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Get the **** out of here with this shit. Wow just wow this board has gone nuts.

We cut Sheffield last week. Let's cut someone real this week. I'm being serious. It's time to send a realistic message. Crennel and Pioli aren't getting fired any time soon. It would be nice to see something real from the organization that says they care.

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 03:58 PM
Last year they played hard for RAC after Haley left. Pioli was the GM then just like he is now. What would be their motivation to rebel against him?

Because they, like many of the fans, bought into the "it was all Haley's fault" bullshit.

Now that it's 100% obvious that the "oppression and suppression" starts and stops with the GM, they feel like they've been hoodwinked.

As do many of those fans that bought the same line of bullshit...

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 03:59 PM

ROFL I can't even respond to this.

I'm saying that the expectations you have for DJ are way off base.

New World Order
09-17-2012, 04:00 PM
We cut Sheffield last week. Let's cut someone real this week. I'm being serious. It's time to send a realistic message. Crennel and Pioli aren't getting fired any time soon. It would be nice to see something real from the organization that says they care.

Cassel

Fish
09-17-2012, 04:00 PM

:facepalm:

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-17-2012, 04:01 PM
ROFL I can't even respond to this.

I'm saying that the expectations you have for DJ are way off base.

I don't know why I even bothered. Delusion knows no logic.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 04:12 PM

HMOG

whenever you want to say we are just a bunch of meanies, just read this post again.

It's some of your "finest work"

Or, better yet, shoot yourself in the head with a blunderbuss loaded with rusty nails and be done with it all.

Your choice.

FAX
09-17-2012, 05:12 PM
The Saints game is going to be difficult enough. I cannot imagine the carnage were DJ to not play because he was cut. The Saints could set an NFL offensive record ... heck, they could set a bunch of NFL offensive records.

Nope. After some consideration, I think it's best that we not cut DJ this week.

FAX

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 05:41 PM
The Saints game is going to be difficult enough. I cannot imagine the carnage were DJ to not play because he was cut. The Saints could set an NFL offensive record ... heck, they could set a bunch of NFL offensive records.

Nope. After some consideration, I think it's best that we not cut DJ this week.

FAX

I respect you opinion but I see it differently. I don't know what the stats were this week but I saw him out of position alot. Last week he was thrown at like 6 times? He gave up like five receptions and a TD. He had like seven tackles also. What's funny is that five of those tackles were against the guys that he was covering.

He's not going to make much difference against the Saints imo.

Or, maybe he will go out and have one of those two interception / two sack games because someone yelled at him. Everyone will cheer and ask "what was I thinking?" In the meantime everyone in Maine will vote him into the pro bowl because they only look at the stat sheet.

He has one good game for like every five games he plays. It's just getting really old to me. I'd like to get rid of the crap like that...