PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Mellinger: Clark Hunt needs to make major changes

KCChiefsFan88
09-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Wow when did the KC Star columnists finally grow balls?

More good reading...

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/09/16/3818720/hunt-needs-to-make-major-changes.html

Hunt needs to make major changes to fix this Chiefs mess

By SAM MELLINGER

The Kansas City Star

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The last drops of reasonable belief that the Chiefs aren’t wasting their fans’ time and money are now dead, kaput, ashes from a fire of fail burning so white-hot it needed just two games to turn a hopeful season into a lost one.

This is a level of ineptitude beyond even what Kansas City has sadly become accustomed to, and because owner Clark Hunt is not his father, a shameful, 35-17 loss to a bad Bills team here on Sunday should be remembered as the tipping point of general manager Scott Pioli’s job security.

Last week, you heard talk about the Falcons being good and the Chiefs being injured. What’s the excuse now?

Football is the most team of our sports, and top-to-bottom incompetence like this doesn’t happen without every coach and player doing their fair share. So blame whomever you want. The offense is terrible, the defense is worse, and the special teams have given up touchdowns in both games.

For a symbol of the Chiefs’ problems, start with their knuckleheaded star receiver pointing to the name on the back of his jersey after scoring an irrelevant fourth-quarter touchdown. Romeo Crennel is in charge of what might become the most talented 3-13 team in recent league history.

Pioli, of course, oversees it all with a misplaced faith in Matt Cassel and an overly conservative and think-too-much style that’s four years into trying to replicate what Bill Belichick and Tom Brady created in New England.

Four years is enough time to fairly judge an NFL GM, and so far Pioli looks like a substitute teacher. He is failing — badly — and to save his football reputation, and shelve serious questions about his job, he needs the kind of turnaround over the next 14 games that is quite unfathomable at the moment.

Pioli wants time, patience and understanding but hasn’t earned any of it. The first year was for building. The second year was promising.

The third year was a drama-filled mess. The fourth year has the look of something even worse, because the Chiefs don’t have injuries or former coach Todd Haley to blame.

Only one man has the power to make the necessary changes now, and Hunt isn’t doing his job if he’s not brainstorming who his next general manager should be. Let’s hope the list includes men willing to be bold, comfortable in their own skin and able to properly position the Chiefs in what is firmly an elite quarterback’s league.

Because this isn’t working, and Hunt doesn’t have his father’s patience and blind faith. The Chiefs are broken, from top to bottom, and the solution has to stand up to the grand scale of these problems.

Last year, it took an embarrassing loss and childish sideline display against the Jets for Haley to lose his job.

This year, the focus turns to Pioli, and it’s on Hunt to make it clear this isn’t good enough.

Last year, Pioli and the Chiefs dumped as much blame as they could shovel onto Haley.

This year, Hunt has to see the same problems.

Pioli came to Kansas City promising multiple championships and a consistent approach focused on building “The Right 53,” not necessarily “the best 53.”

Instead, he’s on his second head coach and fifth offensive coordinator, and his four years in Kansas City are known much more for middle-school-type drama than consistency. He came here talking about modeling after the Steelers but created something closer to The Real Housewives of the NFL.

After four offseasons and four drafts, it remains true that most of this team’s best players were here before Pioli: Tamba Hali, Jamaal Charles, Derrick Johnson, Dwayne Bowe and Brandon Flowers, among them.

I don’t know how much Pioli’s obsession over every detail is to blame here, but I do know he spends far too much time worrying about the wrong things: negative media attention, how one player’s contract might feed another player’s jealousy, and inner-office minutiae that should be handled by middle managers.

The previous GM essentially served a 17-year appointment of near-complete control under Lamar Hunt but lasted just two years under Clark, who then made sure to split football and business decision-making.

Clark Hunt headed an Arrowhead Stadium renovation that drove increased profits to the club, and then played a key role in the NFL’s avoiding a work stoppage last year. He and Pioli have overseen a massive turnover in the work force, transcending what used to be an organization driven largely by loyalty into one obsessed with the bottom line.

Four years into what was supposed to be a different era for the Chiefs, they are instead a bumbling mess.

Pioli is believed to have one more year on his contract, and Hunt hasn’t shown himself to have the tethered loyalty of his father.

A defensive coordinator hired to be head coach won’t give up his old job, and the defense has given up eight touchdowns in two games. An offensive coordinator plucked from Pioli’s past can’t figure out how to use a loaded group of skill players.

It’s not just that the Chiefs have loads of problems, it’s that they appear so completely out of solutions. Things move fast in the NFL, and Pioli hasn’t shown himself able to keep up.

This is an awful look for the GM in a season we’ve said will ultimately define how he’s remembered in Kansas City.

We are only two games into the season, so the ultimate narrative is yet to be written.

But if the results don’t drastically change, then the general manager should.

the Talking Can
09-16-2012, 06:03 PM
accept for the idiocy of blaming Bowe - oh no! he flexed once! - that is sufficiently blood thirsty to please me...

mcaj22
09-16-2012, 06:04 PM
but CP has told me Pioli has added talent on this team in the last four years!

all those d-lineman, invisible WRs and gadget midgets!

cant forget the awful cornerbacks too. And Jake O Connell! Draft genius!

BigRedChief
09-16-2012, 06:05 PM
Is he leaving KC too? A Pioli bashing article from a KC Star staffer?

notorious
09-16-2012, 06:06 PM
He needs to make one simple change: Sell the fucking team

Guru
09-16-2012, 06:07 PM
I hope these reporters do this every damn week. today was a damn embarrassment.

siberian khatru
09-16-2012, 06:07 PM
I might even listen to KC radio podcasts tomorrow.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:09 PM
accept for the idiocy of blaming Bowe - oh no! he flexed once! - that is sufficiently blood thirsty to please me...

**** that! That was the best part imo. Bowe's exactly the kind of guy that WE DON'T NEED on this team. He never should have tagged him over Carr.....Carr was about the team.

This is exactly the problems with you fans... It's never any player but Cassel. DJ and Flowers were worse than Bowe today. We gotta get some of these ****ers out! We don't need players who are about themselves or playersw who quit.

FringeNC
09-16-2012, 06:09 PM
ashes from a fire of fail burning so white-hot

:LOL:

Baby Lee
09-16-2012, 06:10 PM
Glorious.

BryanBusby
09-16-2012, 06:10 PM
The last time I remember the media quickly being this negative about the Chiefs after a game, Carl Peterson "resigned" the next day.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:11 PM
The last time I remember the media quickly being this negative about the Chiefs after a game, Carl Peterson "resigned" the next day.

Pioli will resign before he gets fired for sure.

saphojunkie
09-16-2012, 06:12 PM

Oh god we can only dream...

What would happen next?

Guru
I want Clark to resign.

The Bad Guy
**** that! That was the best part imo. Bowe's exactly the kind of guy that WE DON'T NEED on this team. He never should have tagged him over Carr.....Carr was about the team.

This is exactly the problems with you fans... It's never any player but Cassel. DJ and Flowers were worse than Bowe today. We gotta get some of these ****ers out! We don't need players who are about themselves or playersw who quit.

Someone should punch you right in the dick.

FringeNC
09-16-2012, 06:13 PM

Cassel is really the only guy Pioli can throw under the bus at this point...

the Talking Can

you would please go away and fucking die of aids

god damn, you're fucking stupidity is fucking endless...shut the fuck up, you fucking idiot

Bowe is the only player on this team worth a fucking nickle, and i hope you are raped to death by a herd of buffalo

The Bad Guy
Pioli will resign before he gets fired for sure.

No chance in hell he'll resign and give up 5 mill a year.

mcaj22
09-16-2012, 06:14 PM

and what would we replace DJ, Bowe and Flowers with exactly Mr General Manager?

Brandon Siler, Jalil Brown and Jon Baldwin? You want the only talented players on this team to go when the team itself lacks talent as a whole. That makes sense you fucking idiot. Not.

The Bad Guy
I want Clark to resign.

Amen.

Clark is the one driving this financial train.

Spongeblack Bobtard

It's fucking homers like you that are brining it down. I get it. Screw Pioli, Hunt, and RAC but those guys I mentioned did what I said. It's getting old man. These players aren't doing their jobs.

stonedstooge
Cassel is really the only guy Pioli can throw under the bus at this point...

No, Romeo will get the boot or demoted first. Fat Scott has painted himself into a corner. No feasible backup quarterback

Guru
09-16-2012, 06:15 PM
No chance in hell he'll resign and give up 5 mill a year.

The only way Pioli is gone is if clark suddenly decides he gives a shit.

mcaj22
you would please go away and ****ing die of aids

god damn, you're ****ing stupidity is ****ing endless...shut the **** up, you ****ing idiot

Bowe is the only player on this team worth a ****ing nickle, and i hope you are raped to death by a herd of buffalo

lol this might be one my favorite posts on here ever

BryanBusby
I want Clark to resign.
If only :(

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:16 PM
and what would we replace DJ, Bowe and Flowers with exactly Mr General Manager?

Brandon Siler, Jalil Brown and Jon Baldwin? You want the only talented players on this team to go when the team itself lacks talent as a whole. That makes sense you ****ing idiot. Not.

I don't care who. We aren't winning anything this year. We aren't winning anything with those guys.

It's time to rebuild again. Understand?

These guys are not the answer. They are fucking overrated, overpayed, gold diggers.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 06:16 PM
Only one man has the power to make the necessary changes now, and Hunt isnít doing his job if heís not brainstorming who his next general manager should be. Letís hope the list includes men willing to be bold, comfortable in their own skin and able to properly position the Chiefs in what is firmly an elite quarterbackís league.

I'm curious as to who Clark would bring in to be GM and coach?

tk13
09-16-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm curious as to who Clark would bring in to be GM and coach?

Bill Cowher!

FringeNC
09-16-2012, 06:17 PM
No, Romeo will get the boot or demoted first. Fat Scott has painted himself into a corner. No feasible backup quarterback

Nah. He can't immediately fire his second hand-picked coach. He won't get a third hire.

ChiefsCountry
09-16-2012, 06:18 PM

You are a fucking idiot.

MahiMike
This part made me sad - "over the next 14 games".

Chiefs Pantalones
Bill Cowher!

Lol please no. I don't want to wait 14 years for a title.

I just hope if changes to happen, QB is first on the list by the new regime.

DaneMcCloud
Bill Cowher!

:Lin:

The Bad Guy
09-16-2012, 06:20 PM
It's ****ing homers like you that are brining it down. I get it. Screw Pioli, Hunt, and RAC but those guys I mentioned did what I said. It's getting old man. These players aren't doing their jobs.

Yeah, like I'm a fucking homer. Get over yourself, fuckstick.

I hate this team more and more each minute. However, saying Dwayne Bowe is the problem is a fucking joke.

Dwayne Bowe, on the list of things wrong with this team, resides around #25.

Spongeblack Bobtard
you would please go away and ****ing die of aids

god damn, you're ****ing stupidity is ****ing endless...shut the **** up, you ****ing idiot

Bowe is the only player on this team worth a ****ing nickle, and i hope you are raped to death by a herd of buffalo

You fucking homer. He sucks and he's overrated. He didn't show up last week because Atlanta had a good corner. This week, no good corners and he has a nice day. Same old fucking Bowe.

He's douchebag and I'm not suprised you love him. I hope you get bathed in honey and fucked with a strap-on by angry obese trucker bitches that smell like B.O. and anti-freeze.

ChiefsandO'sfan
I was asked the question which qb will be the first to loose their job and i said Cassell. He's nice guy but I think he's a quality backup cRT @ChiefsOrioles12: @jamiedukes Jamie i cant wait till Cassel gets Pioli fired this year.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Yeah, like I'm a ****ing homer. Get over yourself, ****stick.

I hate this team more and more each minute. However, saying Dwayne Bowe is the problem is a ****ing joke.

Dwayne Bowe, on the list of things wrong with this team, resides around #25.

His character is a problem. When you are getting your ass kicked and a guy acts like that, it should be written about and it was. Why stick up for him? Answer me that guys.

mcaj22
09-16-2012, 06:23 PM
I don't care who. We aren't winning anything this year. We aren't winning anything with those guys.

It's time to rebuild again. Understand?

These guys are not the answer. They are ****ing overrated, overpayed, gold diggers.

havent we been "rebuilding" the last 4 years. Wasnt that the point from the Herm era and bring Pioli in?

So youre saying Pioli is SO bad that you want to rebuild from a rebuilding era. So rebuild the rebuilding process.

Do you know how awful that makes this team/FO look.

mcaj22
09-16-2012, 06:24 PM
Bowe shows up because hes the only WR on this team worth a shit lol

CoMoChief
09-16-2012, 06:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/flRWu.gif

CoMoChief
09-16-2012, 06:25 PM

that's one of many examples.

Bowe is showing off doing "his own" thing after the TD catch.....when the team is getting their fucking asses kicked in the dirt.

rtmike
09-16-2012, 06:28 PM

...or ear.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Who cares that Bowe does that? He has a right. He made a play. I don't care if we're beating a team and a player celebrates, dude made a play. Go ahead and celebrate, even if the game is out of reach.

Bowe has been through shit on this team. He's had a billion OCs, a ton of crappy QBs and he's getting treated like shit by the front office. If anything, I'd give him more than he's wanting for psychological damages he must have sustained with the shit he's had to put up with on offense during his career here. If I were Pioli I'd say "thank you."

milkman
His character is a problem. When you are getting your ass kicked and a guy acts like that, it should be written about and it was. Why stick up for him? Answer me that guys.

This is the mentality of athletes today.

Everyone celebrates and bring attention to themselves in a team sport even if their team is getting their asses handed to them.

Dwayne Bowe is the only legitimate threat on this team, the only guy that makes any plays out of teh shit at QB.

Michael Irvin, on expectations for his rookie season today on NFL Network said "I couldn't do it wothout a QB".

Well, Bowe is doing it without a QB.

L.A. Chieffan

GO draft a corner in the first and kill yourself.

saphojunkie
that's one of many examples.

Bowe is showing off doing "his own" thing after the TD catch.....when the team is getting their ****ing asses kicked in the dirt.

Anyone who thinks Bowe is going to sign here is kidding themselves. I don't blame Bowe for showing the league what he is capable of. Dude deserves a paycheck and a real QB. He won't get them here.

Unless there is a complete regime change, and he is franchise tagged, giving the new Coach/GM another year to draft a real QB, Bowe will refuse to sign.

Bewbies
09-16-2012, 06:30 PM
People are going to have to masturbate with their tears when they're watching RG3 and Bowe become the second coming of Young/Rice.

Bowe is a FUCKING STUD!!

Bewbies
09-16-2012, 06:31 PM
This is the mentality of athletes today.

Everyone celebrates and bring attention to themselves in a team sport even if their team is getting their asses handed to them.

Dwayne Bowe is the only legitimate threat on this team, the only guy that makes any plays out of teh shit at QB.

Michael Irvin, on expectations for his rookie season today on NFL Network said "I couldn't do it wothout a QB".

Well, Bowe is doing it without a QB.

But he celebrates touchdowns. LMAO

Guru
I wouldn't sign with the Chiefs if I were Bowe.

Spongeblack Bobtard
havent we been "rebuilding" the last 4 years. Wasnt that the point from the Herm era and bring Pioli in?

So youre saying Pioli is SO bad that you want to rebuild from a rebuilding era. So rebuild the rebuilding process.

Do you know how awful that makes this team/FO look.

YES. I am saying these players are worthless for the most part. Pioli fucked up bad. It's not just the draft picks. It's the guys he resigned.

It's time to start all over. It's time to completely scrap this pile of shit.

Chiefs Pantalones
If Pioli gets rid of Bowe before he's fired I'm gonna find him and break his legs.

Bewbies

I would, but it'd have to be way the fuck over market rate.

saphojunkie

Neither will he, and he actually is Bowe.

Bewbies
09-16-2012, 06:32 PM
YES. I am saying these players are worthless for the most part. Pioli ****ed up bad. It's not just the draft picks. It's the guys he resigned.

Genious.

Your IQ is greater than or less than 50?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:34 PM
But he celebrates touchdowns. LMAO

Against nobodys when we are down by 18 points. Irvin didn't do alot of that.

mcaj22
09-16-2012, 06:34 PM
lol blackboob you are hilarious dude

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 06:35 PM

Who gives a shit? Bowe is not the problem.

Bewbies

Who gives a shit? Did his celebration effect the score? Did he cause us to lose? Was he the only guy on the field doing anything?

Honestly, if he stood up and flipped off the fans I wouldn't have cared. LMAO

Spongeblack Bobtard
Genious.

Your IQ is greater than or less than 50?

You guys are idiots if you are buying into most of these players. They quit today when this team was only 0-1 on the season. It doesn't matter why they quit. It just matters that they did.

Bewbies

Also, to the best of our knowledge Bowe doesn't do shitloads of coke either...

MIAdragon
09-16-2012, 06:36 PM

LMAO

scho63
Wow when did the KC Star columnists finally grow balls?

More good reading...

Hunt needs to make major changes to fix this Chiefs mess

By SAM MELLINGER

The Kansas City Star

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The last drops of reasonable belief that the Chiefs arenít wasting their fansí time and money are now dead, kaput, ashes from a fire of fail burning so white-hot it needed just two games to turn a hopeful season into a lost one.

This is a level of ineptitude beyond even what Kansas City has sadly become accustomed to, and because owner Clark Hunt is not his father, a shameful, 35-17 loss to a bad Bills team here on Sunday should be remembered as the tipping point of general manager Scott Pioliís job security.

We are only two games into the season, so the ultimate narrative is yet to be written.

But if the results donít drastically change, then the general manager should.

:thumb:

WOW-Two very good, hard hitting articles in one day against KC management. Interesting to see the response

the Talking Can
YES. I am saying these players are worthless for the most part. Pioli ****ed up bad. It's not just the draft picks. It's the guys he resigned.

19 mins ago you said this team would be 6-0

now you're saying all the players we have are worthless and need to be replaced?

are you a woman?

Bewbies
You guys are idiots if you are buying into most of these players. They quit today when this team was only 0-1 on the season. It doesn't matter why they quit. It just matters that they did.

Our roster needs a 53 man overhaul. Genius. LMAO

Fire the fucking coach and all the sudden the roster doesn't play so bad...

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:37 PM
Who gives a shit? Did his celebration effect the score? Did he cause us to lose? Was he the only guy on the field doing anything?

Honestly, if he stood up and flipped off the fans I wouldn't have cared. LMAO

Because Bowe is about Bowe. It shows he doesn't care about the team. Remember that flex the next time he drops a pass.

Also, these guys will get killed in the paper in the morning. That's how it works. The media will be after the players monday morning and they deserve it bigtime.

EPodolak
09-16-2012, 06:38 PM
"Only one man has the power to make the necessary changes now, and Hunt isnít doing his job if heís not brainstorming who his next general manager should be. Letís hope the list includes men willing to be bold, comfortable in their own skin and able to properly position the Chiefs in what is firmly an elite quarterbackís league."

I'd like to buy this reporter a car.

L.A. Chieffan
09-16-2012, 06:40 PM
I don't care if Bowe rips his jersey off and turns into the hulk

Dayze
Kietzman will be talking Big 12 football tomorrow.

milkman

This team has all the markings of the '10 49ers.

Talented team with no direction.

There are a couple of positions that still need to be fixed on defense, and we still need a QB.

But a good coach would have this team, as constructed, competing.

He just needs to have free rein over the team, without a meddling, incompetent GM.

Guru
09-16-2012, 06:42 PM

now you're saying all the players we have are worthless and need to be replaced?

are you a woman?

Nah, a woman would make more sense than he does.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:43 PM

There are a couple of positions that still need to be fixed on defense, and we still need a QB.

He just needs to have free rein over the team, without a meddling, incompetent GM.

Several of them quit today. Important players who were deemed leaders and "core players" quit today. We don't have character guys like the 49ers do. I hate it but, we don't.

AustinChief
09-16-2012, 06:43 PM
So, if we magically got a new GM... who would it be? Eric DeCosta doesn't look like he's going anywhere.

Lake Dawson?

Dayze
09-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Pioli for new some straight up

Bewbies
09-16-2012, 06:45 PM
So, if we magically got a new GM... who would it be? Eric DeCosta doesn't look like he's going anywhere.

Lake Dawson?

Is there an heir apparent in Pittsburgh we could steal? Maybe from the NYG or GB?

the Talking Can
09-16-2012, 06:46 PM

Lake Dawson?

Herm Cunningham

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 06:47 PM
Several of them quit today. Important players who were deemed leaders and "core players" quit today. We don't have character guys like the 49ers do. I hate it but, we don't.

You don't know exactly if a player quit. That's just an expression when a team is getting their ass kicked. If anything, it's an excuse.

Ace Gunner

Yep. Haley proved this with less talent and pretty much the same failing group of players.

Cassel has nowhere to hide now.

GloryDayz
He needs to make one simple change: Sell the ****ing team

This...

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Our roster needs a 53 man overhaul. Genius. LMAO

Fire the ****ing coach and all the sudden the roster doesn't play so bad...

I didn't say that. I'm saying we don't have core players we can count on.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:50 PM
You don't know exactly if a player quit. That's just an expression when a team is getting their ass kicked. If anything, it's an excuse.

I hope they quit because if they didn't... man o man...

Seriously though, Flowers quit on the Strevie Johnson TD.

milkman

Lake Dawson?

Joe Hortiz, the Ravens director of college scouting.

mcaj22
the problem is we will never get or find a good coach like Harbaugh. It is a lot rarer than you think

Chiefs Pantalones

You don't know that.

Marcellus
09-16-2012, 06:51 PM

Lake Dawson?

Isn't that crazy. I have a friend who worked with him at Mercantile Bank (now US Bank) in KC maybe 5 years go. He was a manager at that branch or something like that.

Now he has GM potential.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:51 PM

He would be the #1 choice but he could have a while ago. Why would he leave after this year? Maybe they will win the Superbowl and he'll be ready?

milkman
09-16-2012, 06:52 PM
Is there an heir apparent in Pittsburgh we could steal? Maybe from the NYG or GB?

Giants asst. GM Kevin Abrams.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:52 PM
You don't know that.

I saw it. It's in the video. Check out the highlights at NFL.com. Check the 2:10 mark. He's at the top of the screen.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2012, 06:54 PM
Isn't that crazy. I have a friend who worked with him at Mercantile Bank (now US Bank) in KC maybe 5 years go. He was a manager at that branch or something like that.

Now he has GM potential.

No, you didn't.

Your friend is referring to Jayice Pearson, not Lake Dawson.

qabbaan
09-16-2012, 06:54 PM

Lake Dawson?

Somewhere, Carl Peterson sits on his throne of human skulls, drinking from his gilded chalice of tears, staring at his telephone.

qabbaan
09-16-2012, 06:55 PM

Good, we need someone with a name that is easy to make fun of when he fails

htismaqe
09-16-2012, 06:55 PM

are you a woman?

It has to be the players. He just can't bring himself to blame Crennel. After all, Crennel got a crown from HackJob solely because he wasn't Haley.

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-16-2012, 06:56 PM
Please no one from the Ravens Ozzie Newsome is the brains there. Everyone else would be like Pioli cashing in on someone else success.

O.city
09-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Pioli wants it tO be about him. Not the actual players.

Saccopoo
09-16-2012, 06:57 PM

Lake Dawson?

First off, you get a guy from outside the football tree to run the organization like a real business as president/ceo. Second, you get one of the more talented player/personnel people as your GM. Third, you get a coach who isn't a douche, but isn't a buddy to the players.

For GM, I like Eliot Wolf, who is the current Director of Player/Personnel at Green Bay. (Son of former GM Ron Wolf.) They were really concerned about him leaving for Oakland last year with MacKenzie and they have promoted him several times recently. I can't find anything bad on the guy and he's seemed to have done a pretty good job in a decade with the Packers. Young guy with good experience in the scouting and personnel departments for the small market Packers.

mcaj22
09-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Pioli wants it tO be about him. Not the actual players.

im seriously starting to believe more and more that Pioli is and has been the actual coach of this team

GloryDayz
All I know is I'm headed to Dallas tomorrow, I've printed the article as proof that just a few care enough to speak out. Amazing, I spend a lot of time in Dallas, and the people there are generally good people. I know this because I always flew home in my Chiefs shirt, I was proud for a long time, last time I was there the receptionist noted that it was Friday and i wasn't in my Chiefs shirt. Unfortunately, or fortunately perhaps, she hadn't noted that I hadn't on the previous trip either. Anyway, they actually found it sad that I wasn't willing to show my team's colors anymore. It simply isn't worth it anymore. I don't want to field questions about how I think they'll do. They suck, they have for a long time, and because of our owner, nothing will be done to fix it. Pioli will be replaced with a clone, cASSHOLE will be replaced with another Thigpen. We'll find the smallest RB we can, and wonder why he only lasts a year or two.

So yeah, it's hard to wear your colors when you have other options... And I have a perfect option...I wear my son's Robotics team's shirt...

But I thank him for the article, I hope he keeps it up.... A daily dose of this int he press would do this city well in time...

Baby Lee
Somewhere, Carl Peterson sits on his throne of human skulls, drinking from his gilded chalice of tears, staring at his telephone.

you forgot the farting.

AustinChief

do not want. at all. Completely unproven Auburn douche. I'd rather have Lake Dawson and that was meant more as a joke.

dirk digler
Another great article by the Star. Too bad Clark won't sell the team but that needs to happen.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 06:59 PM
It has to be the players. He just can't bring himself to blame Crennel. After all, Crennel got a crown from HackJob solely because he wasn't Haley.

I blame Crennel. Fire him now. ****ing before he gets off the plane. Quit trying to put words in my mouth. The sooner we get down to the players, the better. I am for canning Crennel, Pioli, and Cassel NOW. You guys need to quit kidding yourselves about some of these players.

Let's see what players are worth a **** because obviously there are some major character flaws imo. I would love to see something dramatic.

O.city
09-16-2012, 06:59 PM
Shit it's a copy cat league and we aren't even trying to copy any one.

O.city
09-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Yep all the players, nothing to do with the 1977 scheme we run or the fact that a defense has to cover a 15 yard box

qabbaan
09-16-2012, 07:01 PM
you forgot the farting.

He farts pestilence, and is saving up to restore the GM's office to its former glory.

milkman
09-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Please no one from the Ravens Ozzie Newsome is the brains there. Everyone else would be like Pioli cashing in on someone else success.

The GM of every team is the brains of that team.

You try to pluck someone form successful teams who have had the opportunity to watch and learn.

This is a team that has been competitive for years, that hasn't given up on trying to find a QB, and that have done a great job of drafting over the last 3 or 4 years.

This is exactly the kind of pedigree you look for.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 07:05 PM
The GM of every team is the brains of that team.

You try to pluck someone form successful teams who have had the opportunity to watch and learn.

This is a team that has been competitive for years, that hasn't given up on trying to find a QB, and that have done a great job of drafting over the last 3 or 4 years.

This is exactly the kind of pedigree you look for.

I agree...

Chiefs Pantalones
The pressure is on Clark now.

milkman
First off, you get a guy from outside the football tree to run the organization like a real business as president/ceo. Second, you get one of the more talented player/personnel people as your GM. Third, you get a coach who isn't a douche, but isn't a buddy to the players.

For GM, I like Eliot Wolf, who is the current Director of Player/Personnel at Green Bay. (Son of former GM Ron Wolf.) They were really concerned about him leaving for Oakland last year with MacKenzie and they have promoted him several times recently. I can't find anything bad on the guy and he's seemed to have done a pretty good job in a decade with the Packers. Young guy with good experience in the scouting and personnel departments for the small market Packers.

I could get behind this.

DTLB58
09-16-2012, 07:06 PM
He needs to make one simple change: Sell the ****ing team

That's what I keep saying. :thumb:

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-16-2012, 07:07 PM
Just give Jon Gruden a blank check and say fix it.

O.city
Who's the 9 ers d coord

DaneMcCloud

ROFL

dirk digler

no thanks

milkman
09-16-2012, 07:08 PM

You're a fucking moron.

DaneMcCloud
Who's the 9 ers d coord

JFC. Just shut the fuck up.

DaKCMan AP

:doh!:

DeezNutz
"ashes from a fire of fail burning so white-hot..."

LMAO. He reads CP, of course.

GloryDayz
09-16-2012, 07:09 PM
Just tell Clark to sell the team to Cuban, and let him figure it out..

Chiefs Pantalones

"I really like this Matt Cassel..."

DeezNutz

Gruden isn't touching your fucking car, and Sauto would be a better choice even if he would.

Marcellus
09-16-2012, 07:10 PM
No, you didn't.

That may be the case.

Marcellus
09-16-2012, 07:11 PM
No, you didn't.

That is more likely the case.

BryanBusby

Gruden the coach and Gruden the TV personality are two different things.

DaneMcCloud
That may be the case.

http://www.titansonline.com/team/staff/lake-dawson/99cc086b-f283-4a3b-8b4a-94ebe5ab20c8

qabbaan
09-16-2012, 07:12 PM

Gruden wouldnt make any personnel changes, he loves everyone on the team.

DTLB58
09-16-2012, 07:14 PM

He is just saying "Hey NFL, I'm the only bad ass on this team, and I don't want to play here again next season, especially if Cassel is still here. So when I'm a FA please pay me, that's spelled BOWE".

DTLB58
09-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Gruden wouldnt make any personnel changes, he loves everyone on the team.

LMAO

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Gruden the coach and Gruden the TV personality are two different things.

Brad Johnson says sup.

BryanBusby
09-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Brad Johnson says sup.

That wasn't so much of a reference to him possibly loving Cassel or not, as it was a reference to the fact he fucking loves everyone playing on MNF.

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Brad Johnson says sup.

Superbowl ring?

TEX
09-16-2012, 07:19 PM
This situation in Kc reminds me of the situation that used to exist in Houston When Charlie Casserly was GM, Capers was HC and Carr was the QB. Things did not really start to get better until all 3 were gone. The Chiefs will not get better until that happens. It's so obvious.

Marcellus
09-16-2012, 07:20 PM
http://www.titansonline.com/team/staff/lake-dawson/99cc086b-f283-4a3b-8b4a-94ebe5ab20c8

Yea I looked it up and realized it couldn't be Lake. I apparently mixed the 2 up.

Story I was thinking of had to do with my sister playing basketball with him at gym in KC one night when he played with KC. Been a while.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Superbowl ring?

Different days we live in, man. Different days. The Brad Johnsons and Trent Dilfers are obsolete when discussing Super Bowls. That won't be happening again in our lifetime. We need a franchise QB, not a game manager, if we want to win a Super Bowl.

JASONSAUTO
09-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Yea I looked it up and realized it couldn't be Lake. I apparently mixed the 2 up.

Story I was thinking of had to do with my sister playing basketball with him at gym in KC one night when he played with KC. Been a while. did he score a lot?
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
09-16-2012, 07:23 PM
"ashes from a fire of fail burning so white-hot..."

LMAO. He reads CP, of course.

Be patient.

By week 9 it'll be "I hope he's raped by zombie pandas up hill to the burning AIDS tree..."

FAX
09-16-2012, 07:24 PM

Great choice for a short list, right there.

FAX

Marcellus
09-16-2012, 07:25 PM
did he score a lot?
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol, not with my sister that I know of but she was pretty shocked because she said he was a hell of a BB payer. She played for KC Wesleyan at the time.

FAX
09-16-2012, 07:27 PM

I'm not certain that's entirely fair. It looked to me as though Flowers was well out of the play. Actually, it looked like we were attempting some kind of zone (cover-2, maybe?) and there was a miscommunication between a safety and the corner (Flowers). By the time Johnson got the ball, there wasn't a Chief within 15 yards of the guy. Given that amount of space, you'll never catch him.

FAX

FAX
09-16-2012, 07:31 PM
Because Bowe is about Bowe. It shows he doesn't care about the team. Remember that flex the next time he drops a pass.

Also, these guys will get killed in the paper in the morning. That's how it works. The media will be after the players monday morning and they deserve it bigtime.

Wow.

I'm curious, Mr. BlackBob. How old are you in regular human years? You know, the solar ones?

Also, if you would be so kind, could you itemize the changes you would make to this team if you were in charge? I've already suggested nude cheerleaders and a tequila water slide in the parking lot, so you can leave those out.

FAX

Rausch
09-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Also, if you would be so kind, could you itemize the changes you would make to this team if you were in charge? I've already suggested nude cheerleaders and a tequila water slide in the parking lot...

Pass.

I've knocked up enough ugly girls for one lifetime...

KC kid
09-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Wow.

I'm curious, Mr. BlackBob. How old are you in regular human years? You know, the solar ones?

Also, if you would be so kind, could you itemize the changes you would make to this team if you were in charge? I've already suggested nude cheerleaders and a tequila water slide in the parking lot, so you can leave those out.

FAX

No one is going to come to KC because Clark is too cheap to spend money on players.

Daru
09-16-2012, 07:50 PM
YES! show that trash Pioli he's like big nose on hot girl. Stick it to him passionly! I hate arrogance and he's loaded. Stupid fool!

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm not certain that's entirely fair. It looked to me as though Flowers was well out of the play. Actually, it looked like we were attempting some kind of zone (cover-2, maybe?) and there was a miscommunication between a safety and the corner (Flowers). By the time Johnson got the ball, there wasn't a Chief within 15 yards of the guy. Given that amount of space, you'll never catch him.

FAX

I see it differently. Flowers had one of the best angles and never tried.

htismaqe
09-16-2012, 07:56 PM
I blame Crennel. Fire him now. ****ing before he gets off the plane. Quit trying to put words in my mouth. The sooner we get down to the players, the better. I am for canning Crennel, Pioli, and Cassel NOW. You guys need to quit kidding yourselves about some of these players.

Let's see what players are worth a **** because obviously there are some major character flaws imo. I would love to see something dramatic.

All of these players have performed at a high level in the past, under different coaches.

I'm not kidding myself at all. Pioli and his butler are the problems with this team.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Wow.

FAX

I am 37 years old.

I would give three free beers to each season ticket holder every game. Tampa's hockey team does it to much success.

I would drop the season tickets to $100 a season and $15 for regular season cheap seats. I would make a real effort to get the blue collar fans involved again. This worked brilliantly for Arthur Blank when he bought the Falcons.

I would hire Marty Schottenheimer as a football adviser and pay him good money. Marty always cared deeply about this organization. That was never questioned when he was a coach. Marty would be straight with you.

That's a start...

Daru
09-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Wow.

FAX

haha! your hilarious . Style is good!

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 08:05 PM
All of these players have performed at a high level in the past, under different coaches.

I'm not kidding myself at all. Pioli and his butler are the problems with this team.

So why aren't they performing now? That's just an excuse. They are pros and it's their job. You can't pout about things. I admire the Red Sox for what they did. You don't let the inmates run the asylum imo. We don't have a franchise QB.There is no one that can't be replaced.

milkman
09-16-2012, 08:09 PM
So why aren't they performing now? That's just an excuse. They are pros and it's their job. You can't pout about things. I admire the Red Sox for what they did. You don't let the inmates run the asylum imo. We don't have a franchise QB.There is no one that can't be replaced.

People always say this about pro athletes, but the reality is coaching and motivation make a difference.

You need look no further than the game that is being played right now, and Jim Harbaugh, and our opponent next week and Sean Peyton to see the proof of this.

JASONSAUTO
09-16-2012, 08:27 PM
I am 37 years old.

I would give three free beers to each season ticket holder every game. Tampa's hockey team does it to much success.

I would drop the season tickets to $100 a season and $15 for regular season cheap seats. I would make a real effort to get the blue collar fans involved again. This worked brilliantly for Arthur Blank when he bought the Falcons.

I would hire Marty Schottenheimer as a football adviser and pay him good money. Marty always cared deeply about this organization. That was never questioned when he was a coach. Marty would be straight with you.

That's a start...lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane
09-16-2012, 08:29 PM

Shut the fuck up. We need you to get the fuck out. You aren't even worth the comic relief of your completely retarded takes.

Brock
09-16-2012, 08:30 PM
I am 37 years old.

That's a start...

You're on drugs. Free beers and cheap seats isn't going to fix what's wrong with this team. Neither is trying to time travel to the Marty years.

Dave Lane

Neuter the fucker before he can breed.

notorious
I am running out of hate-gas again.

It took a lot longer last year. I just don't give a **** anymore.

Chocolate Hog
09-16-2012, 08:33 PM
Wasn't it Marty who recommended Pioli to Clark?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 08:36 PM
People always say this about pro athletes, but the reality is coaching and motivation make a difference.

You need look no further than the game that is being played right now, and Jim Harbaugh, and our opponent next week and Sean Peyton to see the proof of this.

We already did that with Haley man and it didn't work for the most part. The turn around came with Weis and Crennel. It's the leaders on this team. They just suck.

"You can take the boy out of the country but, you can't take the country out of the boy."

You can only coach pros so much. They have to care.

petegz28
09-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Wasn't it Marty who recommended Pioli to Clark?

Pioli's only real mistake was Cassel. He brought in Berry, he brought in Houston, he brought in Baldwin who needs playing time. I don't expect any team to hit on every draft pick, it isn't going to happen. But he has brought in some good picks and this year he made some good signings in Boss and Hillis. Dex may actually prove to be a great pick now that we are using him correctly.

Chocolate Hog
09-16-2012, 08:37 PM

I like Marc Ross. He got a lot of interviews but teams didn't hire him because he's only 39.

Pestilence
Pioli doesn't get credit for Berry. Pioli was given Berry as a gift. Do you realize what would have happened if he passed on Berry for say Okung? People would have rioted.

He gets credit for Houston and Baldwin.

Brock
Pioli's only real mistake was Cassel.

No, not even close.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 08:39 PM
Pioli doesn't get credit for Berry. Pioli was given Berry as a gift. Do you realize what would have happened if he passed on Berry for say Okung? People would have rioted.

Good post and I agree. He made it out like it was such a big deal to take a safety at #5 but Berry was without question the best player in the draft.

OnTheWarpath58
09-16-2012, 08:39 PM

I'm not sure how you could even give him credit for Baldwin.

Dude's done nothing.

Pestilence
09-16-2012, 08:40 PM

Dude's done nothing.

I still have hope for Baldwin. Dude has the talent.....he's being under-utilized. He's just like Bowe....you throw it to him and let him make a play. Daboll is having him run curl and slant patterns. Even when he does go deep....he has a QB that refuses to throw it to him.

Dave Lane
09-16-2012, 08:42 PM
im seriously starting to believe more and more that Pioli is and has been the actual coach of this team

I'm convinced he was the one that forced the cushy preseason crap last year.

Molitoth

Dude's done nothing.

Agree. I don't fault Baldwin for his near bust status, although when we don't have a legit QB to throw him the ball, that surely makes the Baldwin pick lame.

GloryDayz

What's key is it's a mistake he refused to fix...

OnTheWarpath58
09-16-2012, 08:43 PM
I am running out of hate-gas again.

It took a lot longer last year. I just don't give a **** anymore.

I've been pretty apathetic ever since this regime took over.

But for whatever reason, I fired up the ole hatemobile after seeing our HC punt down big, then decide to use 3 time outs in the final minute down 18 points.

Fucking embarrassing.

Pestilence
09-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Pioli failed because he tried to model another team instead of making it his own.

Dmitrioff in Atlanta.....made that team his own. He didn't fuck around and trade for someone else's backup QB. He didn't install his stupid fucking scheme and hire his buddies.

OnTheWarpath58
09-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Pioli failed because he tried to model another team instead of making it his own.

Dmitrioff in Atlanta.....made that team his own. He didn't fuck around and trade for someone else's backup QB. He didn't install his stupid fucking scheme and hire his buddies.

He's also not an egotistical asshole that is more concerned with secrecy and candy wrappers than winning football games.

Pestilence
09-16-2012, 08:46 PM
He's also not an egotistical asshole that is more concerned with secrecy and candy wrappers than winning football games.

That as well.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2012, 08:49 PM

ROFL

Tyson Jackson. Mike Goff. Ryan Lilja. Todd Haley. Clancy Pendergast. Zach Thomas. Amani Toomer. Javier Arenas. Ryan Succop. Brandon Carr. Allowing Haley to fired Gailey ONE WEEK before the season opener.

Tyler Palko. Jon Baldwin.

Need I go on? I can.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 08:51 PM

Dmitrioff in Atlanta.....made that team his own. He didn't **** around and trade for someone else's backup QB. He didn't install his stupid ****ing scheme and hire his buddies.

I agree again! LOL

I hated the whole idea of the "Patriot Way." Fuck that. It should have always been the Chief's way. Pioli wanted it to be the pats and Haley wanted it to be the Steelers. We just need someone original.

petegz28
09-16-2012, 08:55 PM
ROFL

Tyson Jackson. Mike Goff. Ryan Lilja. Todd Haley. Clancy Pendergast. Zach Thomas. Amani Toomer. Javier Arenas. Ryan Succop. Brandon Carr. Allowing Haley to fired Gailey ONE WEEK before the season opener.

Tyler Palko. Jon Baldwin.

Need I go on? I can.

I was speaking of draft picks which I attribute Cassel to being.

DeezNutz
09-16-2012, 09:01 PM
I was speaking of draft picks which I attribute Cassel to being.

Jackson isn't a real mistake? DMC and Arenas aren't real mistakes? Brokaki isn't a real mistake? Stephenson? Baldwin?

DeezNutz
09-16-2012, 09:03 PM
I'd forgotten about Alex Magee and Colin Brown. LMAO.

'09 is the perfect microcosm of Pioli.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Jackson isn't a real mistake? DMC and Arenas aren't real mistakes? Brokaki isn't a real mistake? Stephenson? Baldwin?

I see Baldwin as the only mistake on your list. He should have taken Dalton. The rest weren't bad picks imo. We came out pretty good with Jackson when you look who the people taken before and after us.

boogblaster
09-16-2012, 09:05 PM
might be a long season if they ALL dont get their shit together .....

Fruit Ninja
09-16-2012, 09:07 PM
ITs not the patriot way at all. Patriot way is get a damned good qb, and the rest you can hide. They went from Drew Bledsoe to Tom Brady, Bledsoe wasnt exactly choppped liver, dude was a pretty decent QB and has taken a team to the SuperBowl (they lost, but he still was in it to win it).

you need a qB. Once you have a good qb, you can hide alot of the other problems the team has. Remember when we had Trent Green and our Defense sucked. WE may have lost a few games, but that offense kept the team in the games more often then not. With this shitty ass offense, we just get down and we cant keep up AT ALL. Once we get down, its over, we have to abandoned the Run and rely on a QB who has the worst pocket presence in the NFL. Slow to drop back, slow to throw the ball and a weak arm. That spells disaster when your down a few td's.

Fruit Ninja
09-16-2012, 09:09 PM
I see Baldwin as the only mistake on your list. He should have taken Dalton. The rest weren't bad picks imo. We came out pretty good with Jackson when you look who the people taken before and after us.

YOu do realize that out of ALLLL the draft picks Pioli has had, there is ONLY one player that is an impact player. Berry, and he's not all that impactful really.

What draft pick from Pioli has had a real impact a real game changer in 4 years? NO ONE!!!!!!

Its just been really bad all the way around.

DeezNutz
09-16-2012, 09:09 PM

Raji, Orakpo, Freeman, Maclin, Harvin, Mathews, and Nicks say no.

Pioli is paid to be right. No excuses, and the results are testifying to his failings.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Baldwin is not a mistake. If we had a QB this offense would be insane.

DeezNutz
09-16-2012, 09:12 PM
Baldwin, for some reason, is widely regarded as the greatest invisible player of all time. This might be because he roomed with Brian Shay in camp.

Meanwhile, Bowe flexes.

FAX
09-16-2012, 09:13 PM
YOu do realize that out of ALLLL the draft picks Pioli has had, there is ONLY one player that is an impact player. Berry, and he's not all that impactful really.

What draft pick from Pioli has had a real impact a real game changer in 4 years? NO ONE!!!!!!

Its just been really bad all the way around.

That's really how you have to look at it. With cold, objective, heartless fact things.

The most dynamic playmaker Dr. Evil has cooked up so far is probably McDervish ... a midget, occasional RB, sometime slot receiver, anti-American communist.

FAX

tk13
09-16-2012, 09:14 PM
It's not like those Patriot teams sucked. Brady was still pretty green during that first Super Bowl. Their defense came up and punched a great Rams offense straight in the mouth. And their D was pretty good during the other two Super Bowls. McGinest, Law, Harrison, Seymour. They had some very good players on defense, maybe not the fastest D but a lot of defensive IQ. Look at how many Super Bowls they've won without that group.

SNR
09-16-2012, 09:15 PM
For a symbol of the Chiefsí problems, start with their knuckleheaded star receiver pointing to the name on the back of his jersey after scoring an irrelevant fourth-quarter touchdown.
I'm almost positive that Mellinger is a fucking racist.

He couldn't fucking resist ripping on Bowe, could he? An undisciplined defense that's poorly coached, an ultra shitty QB, and clueless leadership at the top of the organization, and he goes after the only guy who knows how to fucking score on offense?

Fuck Mellinger.

Fruit Ninja
09-16-2012, 09:17 PM
Bowe is outta here this year. Him and Dorsey are going to just be gone and have the ability to play in a scheme that fits them and a qb that is good.

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 09:19 PM
Dorsey can kiss a.nut sack. Fucker is.part of the problem.

Fruit Ninja
09-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Dorsey can kiss a.nut sack. ****er is.part of the problem.

of course he is. He's playing in a 3-4 and he's not a 3-4 player. lol So, he's sucking because he's playing a position that isnt his. lol

FAX
09-16-2012, 09:24 PM
Dorsey can kiss a.nut sack. ****er is.part of the problem.

I'd like to see Dorsey play in a system that gave him the green light to attack and penetrate like a giant, starved, rabid hedgehog. I bet we'd see a very different Dorsey in short order.

FAX

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2012, 09:35 PM
I'd like to see Dorsey play in a system that gave him the green light to attack and penetrate like a giant, starved, rabid hedgehog. I bet we'd see a very different Dorsey in short order.

FAX

Well, he'd have to lose about 70 pounds in order to rush the passer.

The guy looked slower than me out there this year.

FAX
09-16-2012, 09:39 PM

Oh, you're just being negative. Dorsey might have to shed a few pounds to increase the burst out of his stance, but I think you are vastly underestimating the ungodly intimidating fearsomeness wrought by a giant, starved, rabid hedgehog.

FAX

Fruit Ninja
09-16-2012, 09:47 PM

Probably, but im sure he can, with him playing in a 3-4, im sure he was asked to gain weight.

GloryDayz
09-17-2012, 06:50 AM

FAX

And no doubt once he's in a system that plays to his talents, he'll be putting it to the Chiefs. A story that's repeated so often with the Chiefs - players go to good systems and flourish...

King_Chief_Fan
09-17-2012, 06:59 AM
I'm almost positive that Mellinger is a ****ing racist.

He couldn't ****ing resist ripping on Bowe, could he? An undisciplined defense that's poorly coached, an ultra shitty QB, and clueless leadership at the top of the organization, and he goes after the only guy who knows how to ****ing score on offense?

**** Mellinger.

someone always has a race card to throw. did you not get the point? in a meaningless score...like when the Bills had their 2nd and 3rd stringers in the game...racist nonsense.

TEX
09-17-2012, 07:03 AM
someone always has a race card to throw. did you not get the point? in a meaningless score...like when the Bills had their 2nd and 3rd stringers in the game...racist nonsense.

Exactly - Total BS. Racism mostly breeds in those who ALWAYS look for it. :hmmm:

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 07:05 AM
I'm almost positive that Mellinger is a ****ing racist.

He couldn't ****ing resist ripping on Bowe, could he? An undisciplined defense that's poorly coached, an ultra shitty QB, and clueless leadership at the top of the organization, and he goes after the only guy who knows how to ****ing score on offense?

**** Mellinger.

What Bowe did was wrong man. I wouldn't want my kids acting that way. It wasn't cool at all. He really pisses me off and i can't wait until he's gone. If it's not the drops then it's something like this. It's always something with Bowe.

Guru
09-17-2012, 07:08 AM
What Bowe did was wrong man. I wouldn't want my kids acting that way. It wasn't cool at all. He really pisses me off and i can't wait until he's gone. If it's not the drops then it's something like this. It's always something with Bowe.

Oh give it a rest. I didn't like him doing his pointing either but he is far from the problem with this team. He is about the only bright spot.

Deberg_1990
09-17-2012, 07:40 AM

It wasnt cool, and pretty childish....but hes not the problem with this team.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 07:43 AM
It wasnt cool, and pretty childish....but hes not the problem with this team.

He's not the immediate problem but, players like him are not the kind we want imo. Bowe is about Bowe and i don't think he cares what the record is as long as he gets paid.

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 09:12 AM
He's not the immediate problem but, players like him are not the kind we want imo. Bowe is about Bowe and i don't think he cares what the record is as long as he gets paid.

Yeah, guys that can score and actually get the job done...we don't want those guys.

We need more Dexter McCluster's.

:rolleyes:

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2012, 09:28 AM

LMAO

L.A. Chieffan
09-17-2012, 09:30 AM
BlackBob is getting his shit shoved in harder than the Chiefs D right now

Swanman
09-17-2012, 09:50 AM
Baldwin, for some reason, is widely regarded as the greatest invisible player of all time. This might be because he roomed with Brian Shay in camp.

Meanwhile, Bowe flexes.

Baldwin is quickly becoming Bigfoot, Version 2.0.