PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Chiefs don't even seem like an NFL caliber team.

John_Wayne
09-16-2012, 09:59 PM
When I watch the Chiefs, they just don't seem to be on the same level as other NFL teams. Our QB seems to be a CFL QB at best. Our players don't seem to play with energy or passion. Our coaches seem to be lacking. Our owner won't spend enough money to keep the team on an even playing field. The Chiefs just don't appear to be competative. The Chiefs are becoming the Royals. I have not had confidence in the Chiefs since the Vermiel era and I only had confidence in the offense back then. It seemed like our offense could beat any team in those days. It's been about 10 years since we've had a reliable top 5 offense! Before that, the last time I've had a confident feeling about our defense was, obviously, the Marty days in the early 90's. It's been 20 years since we've had a reliable top 5 defense! I guess I'm just saying that I'm discouraged. It's hard to be a Chiefs fan. I've never thought that I would feel this way about the Chiefs. I've been a huge fan since the Okoye days of the early 90's. I'm not leaving. I'm still watching the games. But, it's just not fun any more. :huh:

Dayze
09-16-2012, 10:00 PM
But the tailgating! THE TAILGATING!

the Talking Can
09-16-2012, 10:11 PM
how many teams have a worse collection of coaches?

or a worse collection of QBs?

3...4?

DaFace
09-16-2012, 10:12 PM
I blame you for that sorry ass attempt at starting a game thread.

Fruit Ninja
09-16-2012, 10:13 PM
at least the Royals can blame their being shitty on small market and dont have the money to spend to keep up with the big market teams. Chiefs have no one to blame but their own incompetence.

Flachief58
09-16-2012, 10:15 PM
It's because they're not an NFL caliber team. I bet they would struggle against most HS teams

boogblaster
09-16-2012, 10:15 PM
yea i went to lots of games durning the Marty and Dickie eras .. it was alot better coached .....

lcarus
09-16-2012, 10:16 PM
I don't think the Chiefs ownership gives a fuck as long as we dont get blown out and as long as we're still in the playoff hunt in December. Just enough to keep us interested is all they need.

BoneKrusher
09-16-2012, 10:16 PM
the Chiefs have become the doormats of the league.
getting stepped on by every sorry ass team around..

sad, sad... sad.

the Talking Can
09-16-2012, 10:17 PM
nothing will ever convince me that clark gives a shit about winning...

he cares about making a certain profit margin, and nothing more

Flachief58
09-16-2012, 10:18 PM
the Chiefs have become the doormats of the league.
getting stepped on by every sorry ass team around..

sad, sad... sad.

Sad but true

lcarus
09-16-2012, 10:19 PM
nothing will ever convince me that clark gives a shit about winning...

he cares about making a certain profit margin, and nothing more

This team died for good with Lamar. At least thats how it seems to me

Big Smoke
09-16-2012, 10:20 PM
I blame you for that sorry ass attempt at starting a game thread.

:LOL:

A Salt Weapon
09-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Can we switch to that lingerie league? McCluster will probably fit right in the uniform.
Posted via Mobile Device

John_Wayne
09-17-2012, 10:01 AM
Do you still have to sign a 5 year committment to buy seats in the club level? That seems to make a lot of sense.