PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Could the Chiefs Relocate to LA?

Big Smoke
09-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Lord I hope not. But with the way things are going around here... Anybody think it's possible?

Fruit Ninja
lol, If they did, i would still follow them, but if they left somewhere else, it hink i'd just pick a NorCal team and its not the Raiders. lol

RustShack
No.

Baconeater
09-16-2012, 09:24 PM
I think they just signed something like a 20 yr lease after the renovations.

Chiefnj2
09-16-2012, 09:25 PM
California is further from Texas. Clark will think of the jet fuel bill.

|Zach|
lol, If they did, i would still follow them, but if they left somewhere else, it hink i'd just pick a NorCal team and its not the Raiders. lol

A non Kansas City team is absolutely dead to me. It wouldn't even be a thought.

Big Smoke
I think they just signed something like a 20 yr lease after the renovations.

That was my first thought as well... But heard them talking about it on the radio today. Worried me.

Deberg_1990
I wouldn't wish that nightmare upon the good people of LA.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
09-16-2012, 09:26 PM
If they did I'd finally be fucking free of them.

And frankly I can think of worse things.

Guru
09-16-2012, 09:26 PM
Well, at least they would solve our problem if they moved. I wouldn't have to spend Sunday's in a funk.

Fruit Ninja
09-16-2012, 09:27 PM
A non Kansas City team is absolutely dead to me. It wouldn't even be a thought.

Well, i was Born in L.A. So there is that.

Otter
09-16-2012, 09:27 PM
I doubt it. Too much money was invested into the stadium just a few years ago. Arrowhead sitting empty would be a disaster for the millions dollar investment.

Think the Hunt's would sell first while the team stayed in KC or finally start spending money and get the brain power in to build a team. Fans made change happen last time when they stopped going to the games. It all comes down to the almighty dollar.

Something is wrong and it's not the players. Our head coach, as nice of a guy as he is, is near retirement and never won a single playoff game. What's making people, including the millionaires in charge of this think he's going to accomplish any differnt at this point with double duty?

|Zach|
09-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Well, i was Born in L.A. So there is that.

Yea that is different. Haha.

Frazod
I doubt it. Too much money was invested into the stadium just a few years ago. Arrowhead sitting empty would be a disaster for the millions dollar investment.

Think the Hunt's would sell first or finally start spending money. Fans made change happen last time when they stopped going to the games. It all comes down to the almighty dollar.

Yeah, that worked out well for us, didn't it? :banghead:

Chiefs Pantalones
Won't happen.

Discuss Thrower
I don't know who I'd pull for if the Chiefs moved. Certainly not the fucking Lambs.

|Zach|

Think the Hunt's would sell first or finally start spending money. Fans made change happen last time when they stopped going to the games. It all comes down to the almighty dollar.

Luxury income in LA >>>>>>>>>>>> Piddly investment in KC Stadium.

Not saying they are gonna move but...

DeezNutz
09-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Did this thread relocate from WPI?

CaliforniaChief
No. By the time the lease expires, L.A. will have their team. And the Chiefs might be contracted or added to the Big 10.

Bane
Do not fucking care anymore.

|Zach|
I don't know who I'd pull for if the Chiefs moved. Certainly not the ****ing Lambs.

I personally wouldn't have an NFL team to root for. I would focus more on NCAA football and other sports.

I really can't imagine a single other NFL team I would get behind.

Frazod
09-16-2012, 09:30 PM
No. By the time the lease expires, L.A. will have their team. And the Chiefs might be contracted or added to the Big 10.

Leaders or Legends?

SNR
If they did I'd finally be fucking free of them.

And frankly I can think of worse things.
This. They would be dead to me.

And that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. It may be time to euthanize them.

Flachief58
I find it funny that the fans should be further punnished by moving the team. Here's a novel thought Clark, PUT A FUCKING WINNER ON THE FIELD AND YOU'LL BE ROLLING IN CASH!!!

If it did happen, I would give up on the NFL forever. I hear the WNBA needs fans...

Deberg_1990
09-16-2012, 09:31 PM
I think theres more of a chance of the Chargers, Jags or Rams moving than the Chiefs.
Posted via Mobile Device

tk13
09-16-2012, 09:32 PM
It's all part of Clark and Pioli's master plan. Make the team so horrible the fans are willing to let them walk to LA. It's all coming together.

CaliforniaChief
09-16-2012, 09:33 PM
Leaders or Legends?

A third division: Losers

Frazod
This. They would be dead to me.

And that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. It may be time to euthanize them.

In another thread I said we'd have been better off if Lamar had never moved the team here. We could have lured the Colts or Rams here - we could have had an expansion team with a real owner. Fuck the Hunts.

DeezNutz
It's all part of Clark and Pioli's master plan. Make the team so horrible the fans are willing to let them walk to LA. It's all coming together.

Part of the plan to get an NHL team in the Sprint Center.

Baconeater

Dude that is not funny, the Big 10 is bad enough as it is. We don't need the Chiefs dragging them down.

Frazod

Sounds like the bitch from Major League. :D

|Zach|
09-16-2012, 09:34 PM
In another thread I said we'd have been better off if Lamar had never moved the team here. We could have lured the Colts or Rams here - we could have had an expansion team with a real owner. **** the Hunts.

That is an interesting thought.

I am not convinced KC lures another pro team without Hunt. It is possible.

I would love to know how that hypothetical would play out.

Discuss Thrower
09-16-2012, 09:36 PM

I feel like KC would be Omaha... Of course I don't know the circumstances of why the Athletics moved.

Frazod
09-16-2012, 09:37 PM

What do St. Louis and Indianapolis have that Kansas City doesn't? If there was no Chiefs, there'd be no Arrowhead. I assume we'd have had an equal chance to lure a team with a stadium deal.

|Zach|
09-16-2012, 09:39 PM
What do St. Louis and Indianapolis have that Kansas City doesn't? If there was no Chiefs, there'd be no Arrowhead. I assume we'd have had an equal chance to lure a team with a stadium deal.

This feels pretty chicken and egg to me. You are thinking of KC as a major league city mostly because we went up the food chain when we got those teams.

Without our pro sports teams Kansas City...is Louisville. And that is a best case scenario.

Frazod
09-16-2012, 09:40 PM
This feels pretty chicken and egg to me. You are thinking of KC as a major league city mostly because we went up the food chain when we got those teams.

Without our pro sports teams Kansas City...is Louisville. And that is a best case scenario.

True enough, but what was Indianapolis before the Colts? A big race and not much else.

|Zach|
09-16-2012, 09:42 PM
True enough, but what was Indianapolis before the Colts? A big race and not much else.

Yea, that is true. I am not discounting the idea that we could have gotten one. Its just like a...back to the future "if you change this then everything changes" situation that is interesting.

Frazod
09-16-2012, 09:44 PM
Yea, that is true. I am not discounting the idea that we could have gotten one. Its just like a...back to the future "if you change this then everything changes" situation that is interesting.

The Kansas City Colts. We'd all be Manning fans and shitting ourselves because he went to Denver. :eek:

But at least we'd only be a few years removed from a Super Bowl.

|Zach|
09-16-2012, 09:46 PM
The Kansas City Colts. We'd all be Manning fans and shitting ourselves because he went to Denver. :eek:

But at least we'd only be a few years removed from a Super Bowl.

We would have already hated that team for being so good for so long and only getting one superbowl out of it.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2012, 09:46 PM
The only way the Chiefs move to Los Angeles is if Hunt agrees to sell the team to AEG AND they can break their lease with Jackson County.

I'm guessing it's a no on both fronts.

Frazod
09-16-2012, 09:48 PM
We would have already hated that team for being so good for so long and only getting one superbowl out of it.

It's better than nothing. Which is exactly what we've gotten from the Hunts. For as long as I can remember and longer than you've been alive.

Brainiac
09-16-2012, 09:48 PM
I feel like KC would be Omaha... Of course I don't know the circumstances of why the Athletics moved.
The A's moved for one reason: Charley Finley was determined to move the team. He thought California would be a gold mine. He was proven wrong when the Royals drew more fans than the Oakland A's.

The Kansas City A's sucked the entire time they were here. They traded most of their best players to the Yankees when Arnold Johnson owned the team, and attendance wasn't good. When Finley moved the team, they had an awesome group of young players ready to start winning. It really sucks that Finley was able to move the A's out of Kansas City.

Frazod
09-16-2012, 09:52 PM
The A's moved for one reason: Charley Finley was determined to move the team. He thought California would be a gold mine. He was proven wrong when the Royals drew more fans than the Oakland A's.

The Kansas City A's sucked the entire time they were here. They traded most of their best players to the Yankees when Arnold Johnson owned the team, and attendance wasn't good. When Finley moved the team, they had an awesome group of young players ready to start winning. It really sucks that Finley was able to move the A's out of Kansas City.

I remember my dad telling me about going to A's games when he and my mom were first married and lived here. Said they were horrible, but he always liked them. He never rooted for the Royals.

Bambi
09-16-2012, 10:12 PM
The Chiefs just might be the most unappealing team in the NFL right now.

Moving to LA is a real possibility.

Bambi
09-16-2012, 10:13 PM
I remember my dad telling me about going to A's games when he and my mom were first married and lived here. Said they were horrible, but he always liked them. He never rooted for the Royals.

Good. No one wants your dad rooting for our team. GTFO

mdchiefsfan
09-16-2012, 10:15 PM
People in LA wouldn't blindly fill the seats like KC fans. Clark is raking in the dough, no movement needed.

mnchiefsguy
09-16-2012, 10:16 PM
Never say never, but given how the economy is and how much money it would take to get out from their lease commitments, I do not see it happening. Especially when they are cheaper options (in terms of re-location costs) like the Rams and Jacksonville out there.

mnchiefsguy
09-16-2012, 10:16 PM
Good. No one wants your dad rooting for our team. GTFO

No one wants you on Chiefsplanet. GTFO.

Bambi
09-16-2012, 10:17 PM
People in LA wouldn't blindly fill the seats like KC fans. Clark is raking in the dough, no movement needed.

The only team that has more empty seats in the NFL is Jacksonville.

Fact.

Bambi
09-16-2012, 10:18 PM
No one wants you on Chiefsplanet. GTFO.

lol Bitch, post some more links.

Oh wait, you lie about me.

loser

mnchiefsguy
09-16-2012, 10:18 PM

Fact.

Got a link? Or are you talking out of your ass again?

Bambi
09-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Got a link? Or are you talking out of your ass again?

link it bitch. KU is wrong.

Link it you fucking loser.

Brock
09-16-2012, 10:19 PM

No. No, it isn't.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 10:20 PM

Fact.

You obviously haven't watched Chargers or Raiders games.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 10:21 PM
No. No, it isn't.

This. The Chiefs will be in KC forever. The thread is kinda retarded, no offense to the thread starter.

mdchiefsfan
09-16-2012, 10:21 PM

Fact.

Link? Even if that is true, attendance is different than ticket purchases. We are regularly sold out.

mnchiefsguy
09-16-2012, 10:22 PM
link it bitch. KU is wrong.

Link it you ****ing loser.

KU is wrong? Dude, put the crack pipe down, not sure what KU has to do with this thread. But given the number of empty seats that show up in Oakland, Jacksonville, and San Diego on a regular basis over the last few years, you need to back up you assertion.

Link it Hyprocritson.

Flachief58
09-16-2012, 10:23 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2011

Bambi
09-16-2012, 10:24 PM
Lemmings. Clark has you fooled as well. This shit is embarrassing. $26 million embarrassing to be exact.

mnchiefsguy
09-16-2012, 10:25 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2011

And KC is the smallest market among the top 10. Too bad the fans have not been rewarded for their loyalty.

mdchiefsfan
09-16-2012, 10:26 PM
And KC is the smallest market among the top 10. Too bad the fans have not been rewarded for their loyalty.

Exactly. This is why the Chiefs will NEVER leave KC for LA.

Brock
09-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Lemmings. Clark has you fooled as well. This shit is embarrassing. $26 million embarrassing to be exact.

Yeah, we're all sunshine and rainbows here.

You are one stupid motherfucker.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2012, 10:29 PM

No, it's not, Dumbass.

Bambi
09-16-2012, 10:29 PM
Yeah, we're all sunshine and rainbows here.

You are one stupid mother****er.

Who are you dude? You live in Lawrence? Lets get a drink this xMas. No need to be so hostile.

Chiefs Rule.

okcchief
09-16-2012, 10:31 PM
If the Royals and Chiefs are going to continue to field the shit they do I could care less. Being released of this shit might be a good thing. Obviously, I would rather real owners get the teams keep them in KC, and operate like they want to actually win games.

mdchiefsfan
09-16-2012, 10:31 PM
Who are you dude? You live in Lawrence? Lets get a drink this xMas. No need to be so hostile.

Chiefs Rule.

Obvious troll is obvious.

RunKC
09-16-2012, 10:32 PM
Oklahoma City. That's where he'd go. Closer to home and the city will be able to support a football team.

mnchiefsguy
09-16-2012, 10:33 PM
Oklahoma City. That's where he'd go. Closer to home and the city will be able to support a football team.

Maybe in 25 years. I do not think that OKC has the population base to support an NFL team. Plus, that is Sooner country, they don't tolerate the kind of football Chiefs fans saw today down there.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 10:33 PM
It's hard to say if the Chargers move there. When they were winning five straight division titles they still couldn't sell out Qualcomm. What is appealing about that to LA? Jags? The Raiders won't, aren't they possibly moving to San Jose because the Davis' can't get any support for a new stadium in Oakland?

Brock
09-16-2012, 10:34 PM

that's a cowboys town.

Bambi
09-16-2012, 10:34 PM

Not a bad idea. Cleanse out Piole, Cassell, and the entire coaching staff. Move away from a fanbase that doesn't demand a winner.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2012, 10:35 PM
It's hard to say if the Chargers move there. When they were winning five straight division titles they still couldn't sell out Qualcomm. What is appealing about that to LA? Jags? The Raiders won't, aren't they possibly moving to San Jose because the Davis' can't get any support for a new stadium in Oakland?

Dude, ANY team willing to move to Los Angeles must also have an owner WILLING to sell the team to Phillip Anschutz, also known as AEG.

He purchased 25% of the Lakers when he built Staples and L.A. Live and he owns the Kings, which just won the Stanley Cup. Everyone knows this is part of the deal.

Brock
09-16-2012, 10:36 PM

I bet they get their very own team.

mdchiefsfan
09-16-2012, 10:37 PM
Maybe in 25 years. I do not think that OKC has the population base to support an NFL team. Plus, that is Sooner country, they don't tolerate the kind of football Chiefs fans saw today down there.

See Okc Thunder one of the more rabid fan bases in basketball. There could be support there. As far as it being Cowboys fans there, they used to be Mavericks fans before the Thunder rolled into town. Of course winning helps.

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 10:38 PM
OKC can't support an NFL team. Not enough money in the fanbase to support OU and OSU along with an NFL team. When it comes to football. OKC is strictly a college town. They watch the cowboys but rarely support them financially.

DaneMcCloud
I bet they get their very own team.

From everything I hear, it's the Rams and Chargers at this point.

Kroenke sells the Rams to Anschutz, then purchases the Broncos from Bowlen. Chargers move to Los Angeles.

Now, it could be the other way around but that's the "Inside Scoop" at this point.

mnchiefsguy
See Okc Thunder one of the more rabid fan bases in basketball. There could be support there. As far as it being Cowboys fans there, they used to be Mavericks fans before the Thunder rolled into town. Of course winning helps.

Yes, OKC has done great with the Thunder. But basketball is different than football down there. Not saying it would not work, but you a lot of OU red down there.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Dude, ANY team willing to move to Los Angeles must also have an owner WILLING to sell the team to Phillip Anschutz, also known as AEG.

He purchased 25% of the Lakers when he built Staples and L.A. Live and he owns the Kings, which just won the Stanley Cup. Everyone knows this is part of the deal.

Who would do that though? Why not just get their own as Brock mentioned?

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2012, 10:39 PM

Selling out a 17,000 seat arena is very, very different from selling out a 65,000 seat stadium.

Not gonna happen.

mnchiefsguy
09-16-2012, 10:40 PM

Kroenke sells the Rams to Anschutz, then purchases the Broncos from Bowlen. Chargers move to Los Angeles.

Now, it could be the other way around but that's the "Inside Scoop" at this point.

This scenario would make sense, given the Kroenke owns the Avalanche there as well.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Who would do that though? Why not just get their own as Brock mentioned?

Well first off, the NFL doesn't want to expand beyond 32 teams. Secondly, as I mentioned above, the Rams, Chargers and even Jacksonville is in play.

Goodell has specifically stated that the Raiders are not allowed to move back to Los Angeles, unless Mark Davis sells the team.

I'm guessing that's not going to happen.

Chiefs Pantalones

I see. Any word on the Raiders to San Jose?

mnchiefsguy
Selling out a 17,000 seat arena is very, very different from selling out a 65,000 seat stadium.

Not gonna happen.

More like an 80,000 seat stadium at a minimum. I don't think the NFL would let a new stadium be built that only seated 65,000.

tk13
It's not going to be the Chiefs but I'm not sure fan support will be the final factor. The Browns moved and the fans supported them. There's probably a lot of money to be made in luxury suites and all that jazz in LA. Even if they didn't draw as well as the Chiefs did, Clark would probably make more than enough money selling suites at a bazillion dollars a pop to make up for a selling a few less $80 tickets.

Reerun_KC

Not gonna happen.

And no one here is going to pass a tax to build a stadium. OKC can't support it financially.

DaneMcCloud
This scenario would make sense, given the Kroenke owns the Avalanche there as well.

Yeah, but he could pass the ownership of the Avalanche to his son, thus clearing the way for purchasing the Broncos.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-16-2012, 10:42 PM
Lord I hope not. But with the way things are going around here... Anybody think it's possible?

http://finalbossfight.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/dog-dude-wait-what.jpg

Rausch
09-16-2012, 10:43 PM
They are fucking killing.

Absolutely no reason to move the team...

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2012, 10:43 PM
More like an 80,000 seat stadium at a minimum. I don't think the NFL would let a new stadium be built that only seated 65,000.

The new LA stadium is 65,000. Lucas Oil Field in Indy is 62,000. Minnesota is building a 65,000 seater for the Vikings as well.

mdchiefsfan
09-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Yes, OKC has done great with the Thunder. But basketball is different than football down there. Not saying it would not work, but you a lot of OU red down there.

Honestly I don't follow college sports, but I just don't see how if they are willing to show such quick support of a winning product in basketball they wouldn't do the same if they had a football team.

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Honestly I don't follow college sports, but I just don't see how if they are willing to show such quick support of a winning product in basketball they wouldn't do the same if they had a football team.

Seriously bro?

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2012, 10:46 PM

Dude, the OKC Thunder is NBA, not college.

mnchiefsguy
09-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Yeah, but he could pass the ownership of the Avalanche to his son, thus clearing the way for purchasing the Broncos.

I was saying it makes sense in that both of his franchises would be in the same city. He already owns the Rams and Avalanche (although his ownership in the Avalanche is set up through one of his kid already, isn't it). I don't see the NFL owners not agreeing to let Kroenke buy his way back into the league, especially if his selling of the Rams gets the NFL back into LA.

Brock
09-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Irrelevant. Jerry Jones isn't going to let a team set up shop 200 miles from his back yard.

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Irrelevant. Jerry Jones isn't going to let a team set up shop 200 miles from his back yard.

Especially when the city isn't able to.support it financially. Its not rocket science.

notorious
09-16-2012, 10:50 PM
Would it be worth it to lose the Chiefs to LA and wait 10 years to get a new team just so that we can rid ourselves of Clark?

That's a tough one......

mdchiefsfan
Dude, the OKC Thunder is NBA, not college.

I know everyone was referencing OU as a point of argument, I fail to make the connection.

DaneMcCloud
Would it be worth it to lose the Chiefs to LA and wait 10 years to get a new team just so that we can rid ourselves of Clark?

That's a tough one......

We?

:D

notorious
09-16-2012, 10:52 PM
We?

Oh, that is near your stomping grounds.

Take one for the team, Dane? LMAO

mdchiefsfan
09-16-2012, 10:53 PM
Seriously bro?

Please elaborate. Maybe I don't understand the financial situation that OKC is enduring but I would like more depth than this reply

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 10:54 PM
We?

When they move to LA. I am coming out to sit in your luxury box with you for a.game or two.

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 10:55 PM
Please elaborate. Maybe I don't understand the financial situation that OKC is enduring but I would like more depth than this reply
Already.covered it ...read back.

mdchiefsfan
09-16-2012, 10:56 PM
Already.covered it ...read back.

Never mind

KCChiefsFan88
09-16-2012, 10:57 PM
Amazing how when the heat gets super hot on Clark Hunt, the "Chiefs to LA possibilities" suddenly get floated on message boards and other random Internet media.

Perhaps it is worth checking to see if the IP address for the dumbshit OP originates from the PR department at One Arrowhead Drive.

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 10:59 PM
Never mind

With the loyalty and support that ou and osu have. There wouldn't be enough left for.Sunday. also stadium issue. No tax would.pass to build that.

mdchiefsfan
09-16-2012, 11:04 PM
With the loyalty and support that ou and osu have. There wouldn't be enough left for.Sunday. also stadium issue. No tax would.pass to build that.

Thanks for the elaboration. So how does that make the potential nfl team different from the Thunder?

Big Smoke
09-17-2012, 06:57 AM
Amazing how when the heat gets super hot on Clark Hunt, the "Chiefs to LA possibilities" suddenly get floated on message boards and other random Internet media.

Perhaps it is worth checking to see if the IP address for the dumbshit OP originates from the PR department at One Arrowhead Drive.

Or perhaps I heard it on the radio and questioned if it could be true?

Fuckface.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 07:41 AM
I think it could happen if things don't change in the next couple of years. However, I think Hunt has a lease on the stadium through 2020 at least.... If it happens, it would be a while.

RunKC
09-17-2012, 06:10 PM
OKC would put a ton of people in the stands. OU and OSU put a shitload of people in their stands. It would happen.

As for the Cowboy town reference, if OKC gets an NFL team, all the Cowboy fans will turn into OKC NFL fans. Same thing that happened to Mavs fans when the Thunder came to town.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-17-2012, 06:16 PM
I think it could happen if things don't change in the next couple of years. However, I think Hunt has a lease on the stadium through 2020 at least.... If it happens, it would be a while.

Wow. The Chiefs are never leaving KC. It will NEVER happen. I understand everyone's concerns about the team because they are justified but this is going a little too far. LMAO

Aries Walker
09-17-2012, 06:16 PM
No chance, Lance.

CoMoChief
09-17-2012, 06:33 PM
No.

Though if people stop going to games, and Arrowhead becomes a ghost town, Clark Hunt will have to make a change somewhere. Lamar did in the late 80's.

Did it bring us a SB trophy? No...but we went to the AFC championship game and were a regular playoff contender and it brought back a great football atmosphere due to the product that was on the field. In the end the Hunt family made themselves a shit ton of money for the next couple decades or so because of it.

There comes a point (especially now with a bad economy/people have less $$ to spend on extra curricular activities/entertainment) where the product on the field isn't worth the money spent. I've pretty much reached that point w/ the Chiefs, and reached that point a long time ago w/t the Royals. Until this franchise "shows-me" they're willing to do what it takes to win, I'm not going to spend a dime on them. I'm not paying $30 for parking, I'm not paying $70 for a ticket, I'm not paying $15-20 for concessions, and not going to risk my health and well being (let's face it, I yell and drink a lot on gameday at Arrowhead, which leads me feeling like shit w/ a hoarse voice on Monday).

I'm borderline done w/ this team. Once that line is crossed I'll go root for my 2nd team (Chicago Bears).

JASONSAUTO
09-17-2012, 07:38 PM
Pretty sure he did that or already has to by a certain date.
Josh is or will be owner of the other sports teams. Iirc.

And when Stan kroenke bought the rams it was to move them to la. Selling them to aeg and buying the broncos would make sense I guess.
Posted via Mobile Device

Inmem58
09-17-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm only an hour and a half from Los Angeles. That would be awesome. That means all you Kansas Citians will have to come to Cali for some shit BBQ or Amercian Mexican food.

CoMoChief
09-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the elaboration. So how does that make the potential nfl team different from the Thunder?

Because the Thunder is a NBA franchise.

Luke Warm
09-17-2012, 07:49 PM
God no. As much as they are on my bad side I would never want the Chiefs anywhere but KC.