PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I am sick of Crennel

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 09:36 PM
Why does this look and feel just like Herman?

We are seeing the real identity of a Crennel coached team. Everyone defended him because of so called talent issues in Cleveland.

What's the excuse now for us playing like a Crennel coached team?
He's a loser for a reason. For a defensive guru. His shit has been getting pushed in since the playoff game. Same errors then as we have seen for the better part of two years.

Dude makes Cassels pants shitting look like child's play.

No way.he should last the season. He needs to go now and take the 7-11 defense with him. GROB laughs.

SNR
09-16-2012, 09:40 PM

Skin color.

Racist.

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 09:41 PM
Skin color.

Racist.

LMAO

Fuck you

FAX
09-16-2012, 09:41 PM
You kinda get the feeling that Romeo is, in fact, Herm after blowing real hard on his thumb for a few minutes.

FAX

Bane
09-16-2012, 09:42 PM
We are who we thought we were.

milkman
You were sick of Crennel when he got hired, so this thread is essentially a repost.

Ace Gunner

Oh shit. You're stupid.

milkman
09-16-2012, 09:43 PM
You kinda get the feeling that Romeo is, in fact, Herm after blowing real hard on his thumb for a few minutes.

FAX

LMAO

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 09:43 PM

FAX

Good point. .

Deberg_1990
09-16-2012, 09:44 PM
Herm is 10 times the HC that Romeo is.............damn, That deeply saddens me.

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Oh shit. You're stupid.

:facepalm: failure

Ace Gunner
09-16-2012, 09:46 PM

ROFL damn this thread is fantastic

Reerun_KC

Can you drive the knife into the back of the face base any deeper. You are just mean.

notorious

If Herm could make in-game adjustments, he would be an average or slightly better head coach.

If Romeo could do everything the opposite of what he does now, he would be an average head coach.

Ace Gunner
09-16-2012, 09:48 PM
fucking herm lovers unite!!!1!

Tombstone RJ
09-16-2012, 09:51 PM
but the players love him!

Reerun_KC
If Herm could make in-game adjustments, he would be an average or slightly better head coach.

If Romeo could do everything the opposite of what he does now, he would be an average head coach.
There wasn't any evidence out there that said this was a good hire. The only defense people used was talent in Cleveland. Now that rebuttal is looking more and more flawed.

New World Order
Our team looks like the Cowboys in Wade Phillips' last year in Dallas

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Major red flag. Screams do not hire. Kill it with fire.

Ace Gunner
09-16-2012, 09:53 PM

yay1!111!LMAO

Iowanian
09-16-2012, 09:53 PM
It's not Romeo's fault.

This game plan was accidentally conceived by looking at the marker board after Pioli's children played tic-tac-toe in the coaches room instead of their game film notes.

notorious
09-16-2012, 09:54 PM
It's not Romeo's fault.

This game plan was accidentally conceived by looking at the marker board after Pioli's children played tic-tac-toe in the coaches room instead of their game film notes.

Either that or Romeo came in after the kids doodled and liked their plan better than his own.

el borracho
09-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Crennel was an obvious bad hire at the time and remains a bad hire. We should get a young head coach to grow with a 2013 rookie QB.

Ace Gunner
09-16-2012, 10:01 PM
This game plan starts with Cassel and ends with Cassel. It has nothing to do with the game plan. It has to do with the idiots that execute the game plan. like fools.

Cassel is the leader of this franchise. He wilts. So do the chiefs. And Pioli runs.

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 10:03 PM
This game plan starts with Cassel and ends with Cassel. It has nothing to do with the game plan. It has to do with the idiots that execute the game plan. like fools.

Cassel is the leader of this franchise. He wilts. So do the chiefs. And Pioli runs.so the whole defensive game plan starts with Cassel?

This place is so far past stupid, it may never recover.

Molitoth
09-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Herm was stuck with some shit QB's as well. Damon Huard, wtf?
The OC wasn't much help either with the predictable Larry Johnson playcalling.

I think Herm would be fine given the right situation. Those teams lacked talent, and the ones who turned out to be good were young and raw.

Was Herm good here? or NY? No
But I do believe there is a team out there that he could coach well.

okcchief
09-16-2012, 10:25 PM
The team was undisciplined and soft so I would have to agree. We have too much talent to be getting our shit pushed like this. The team needs a fucking enema. It's amazing that we have circled back to where we were 4 years ago. IMO they should fire the entire FO and coaching staff tomorrow. God damn embarrassing.

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 10:26 PM
The team was undisciplined and soft so I would have to agree. We have too much talent to be getting our shit pushed like this. The team needs a ****ing enema. It's amazing that we have circled back to where we were 4 years ago. IMO they should fire the entire FO and coaching staff tomorrow. God damn embarrassing.

Yes sir.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-16-2012, 10:32 PM
Can we get Marty or Vermeil back please? I'll even take Marv Levy and the Wing T.

Douche Baggins
09-16-2012, 10:33 PM
He's worse than Herm.

9 wins ain't in the cards.

KCChiefsFan88
09-16-2012, 11:01 PM
Jeff Fisher, 1-1, Rome O' Fail, 0-2.

The dumbshits on this message board who fanatically supported the promoting of Rome O' Fail to permanent HC should all commit suicide.

aturnis
09-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Players coaches suck. Players might not like hardasses for coaches, but they respect them when it leads to wins.

Paperboy405
09-17-2012, 12:30 AM
He reminds me of the cookie monster who everyone knows never lead the sesame furries to the playoffs.

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2012, 12:33 AM
Crennel was an obvious bad hire at the time and remains a bad hire. We should get a young head coach to grow with a 2013 rookie QB.

That sounds like a recipe for disaster.

The Chiefs need to hire an experienced head coach in 2013. Not necessarily a former NFL head coach but an experienced coordinator or college coach that can come in, evaluate the players and install the right scheme for the personnel on hand.

Not fucking trash everything because that's the only thing he knows.

Paperboy405
09-17-2012, 12:37 AM
Just watch, Pioli will stay but let romeo go after we go 0-16 and finally hire Kirk Ferentz to come and do the same shit we have seen the past 6 years.

feldspar
09-17-2012, 03:44 AM
I'll tell you one thing: the way these games FEEL kind of reminds me of what happened with the Chiefs to start the season last year...as far as final scores go.

Last year, here were the scores of the first two games:
7-41
3-48

I mean, if you want to look on the bright side, the Chiefs are starting this year better than they did last year as far as disparity of scores. And the Chiefs wound up actually winning seven games, only one game fewer than ANYBODY in the division last year.

Then again, Saints, Chargers, Ravens coming up.

I think Cassel needs to finally go...ya think?

Spott
09-17-2012, 05:19 AM
I'm sick of all the assistant coaches living off of Brady/Belichik's successes. Mangini, Crennel, Weis and McDaniels have all proven that they are less than mediocre coaches, and Egoli is just as shitty of a GM.

OzarksChiefsFan
09-17-2012, 05:40 AM
A much better question would be why did the Chiefs continue to use a two down lineman defense on early downs so much in the game? They dared Buffalo to run and Buffalo complied. Are we short handed on the DL?

jspchief
09-17-2012, 05:56 AM
Buffalo complied. Are we short handed on the DL?Yes. We only have 3 first round picks there. A few more years of taking round 1 Dlinemen and we should start to see results.

DumbHillbillies
09-17-2012, 06:03 AM
Already after 2 games...Jeez your a little girl

King_Chief_Fan
09-17-2012, 06:16 AM
and Todd Haley is looking back laughing his head off

Crennel is the perfect choice as he will not challenge Pioli's decisions or directions.

When Pioli goes, and he might after this year if Hunt keeps his word, all of this will be over soon, then the rebuild starts.

Lightrise
09-17-2012, 06:22 AM
I agree, Crennel is exactly what I was afraid of. The OC hiring convinced me. This season is lost.

What I see

Haley should have stayed and Pioli should have been fired.
Hire Gruden after the season.
Draft first round QB that starts next year.
Bench Cassel right now.
Trade for Tebow for the fun of it. LOL
Asamoa might not be who we thought he was
Lilja has to go
DJ looks asleep out there
Routt looks exactly like a Raider
Hillis is ok but won't be missed next year when he bails
Baldwin is quitting on routes
Why can't we get blocking on special teams?
If we had a qb Mccluster would be amazing to watch
I hate the 3-4
Studebaker looks like a Rambler

That clip of Cassel missing the celebration in the end zone in the Atlanta game tells the entire story.

Bob Dole
09-17-2012, 06:26 AM
If Battletoad had a lick of sense, he would name a DC and focus 100% on being a head coach.

Bob Dole is not holding his breath.

bevischief
09-17-2012, 06:29 AM
Clean house.

KC Tattoo
09-17-2012, 06:32 AM
Go back to Jersey you morons!

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 07:01 AM
Players coaches suck. Players might not like hardasses for coaches, but they respect them when it leads to wins.

meh, I disagree. Every coach is a players coach nowadays. Even Coughlin.. The days of the asshole coach in the NFL left with Singletary and Haley. Unfortunately, those type of guys are dinosaurs and it's pretty obvious that style is outdated in pro football imo.

TEX
09-17-2012, 07:11 AM
Seems RAC is nothing without Orton...LOL!

Lightrise
09-17-2012, 07:17 AM
Can we get Marty or Vermeil back please? I'll even take Marv Levy and the Wing T.

Marty should have been brought back. Can you imagine Marty with this team? He would find a retread qb other than Cassel and at least get us to the playoffs.

Lightrise
09-17-2012, 07:28 AM
meh, I disagree. Every coach is a players coach nowadays. Even Coughlin.. The days of the asshole coach in the NFL left with Singletary and Haley. Unfortunately, those type of guys are dinosaurs and it's pretty obvious that style is outdated in pro football imo.

Interesting comment...makes me think twice.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 07:32 AM
Interesting comment...makes me think twice.

I don't think we will see them again. Look at what the players won in the cba. Less practices and more offseason. In a sense, that weeded out alot of coaches right there. It just doesn't work anymore.

Also, it's a passing league. The smashmouth in your face approach isn't as relevant. I wish it was and I love it but, it's about being smart nowadays. It's about game planning and having a good QB.

Reerun_KC
09-17-2012, 07:45 AM
Marty should have been brought back. Can you imagine Marty with this team? He would find a retread qb other than Cassel and at least get us to the playoffs.

:huh:

Yeah, been there done that. It would be absolute garbage. IF Marty is such a great asset, why does every other NFL franchise avoid him like the plague..

Think before you write people...

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 07:47 AM
:huh:

Yeah, been there done that. It would be absolute garbage. IF Marty is such a great asset, why does every other NFL franchise avoid him like the plague..

Think before you write people...

Because he wants his son to be the OC? It's got nothing to do with Marty imo. He would still be in San Diego if he had fired his son.

QuikSsurfer
09-17-2012, 07:48 AM
"Some people get on the bus and go to the back, some people get on the bus and sit in the front"

ya know?

Reerun_KC
09-17-2012, 07:50 AM
Because he wants his son to be the OC? It's got nothing to do with Marty imo. He would still be in San Diego if he had fired his son.

Well thank God people are smart enough to avoid that moron...

Lbedrock1
09-17-2012, 07:52 AM

We are seeing the real identity of a Crennel coached team. Everyone defended him because of so called talent issues in Cleveland.

What's the excuse now for us playing like a Crennel coached team?
He's a loser for a reason. For a defensive guru. His shit has been getting pushed in since the playoff game. Same errors then as we have seen for the better part of two years.

No way.he should last the season. He needs to go now and take the 7-11 defense with him. GROB laughs.

It is amazing you could be sick of a coach after only 2 game as HC. I want to give him some time without the emotions runnign high. It is Pioli forcing Cassell down our throats and he can not bring us back from any deficit. We have all this talent on Offense but no one to lead them. You should be sick of Pioli not bringing in true talent at the QB position.

dallaschiefsfan
09-17-2012, 07:55 AM

False. If you think there's no difference between Coughlin and Romeo, you're nuts. The scale might have slid toward the players in the CBA (in regards to practices, etc.), but there's still a huge difference between a "players coach" and the rest.

There's actually a third type...like Harbaugh (the good example) and Rex Ryan (bad example). These guys are fired up guys that inspire their teams...and therefore look like players coaches at times because the teams mimic their personality, but I would hardly consider either Harbaugh or Ryan a "player's coach"...and neither of them are anything like Romeo.

FAX
09-17-2012, 08:09 AM
False. If you think there's no difference between Coughlin and Romeo, you're nuts. The scale might have slid toward the players in the CBA (in regards to practices, etc.), but there's still a huge difference between a "players coach" and the rest.

There's actually a third type...like Harbaugh (the good example) and Rex Ryan (bad example). These guys are fired up guys that inspire their teams...and therefore look like players coaches at times because the teams mimic their personality, but I would hardly consider either Harbaugh or Ryan a "player's coach"...and neither of them are anything like Romeo.

Or Fisher (who's disliked around here). He is a fiery guy who is unafraid to get in a player's grill to make a point.

Neither is Belichick, for that matter. Gonzo had an interesting story about this when Belichick coached the Pro Bowl.

I fear that Mr. BlackBob should consider a new haircut. Perhaps the BlackMoe? Or BlackCurly, maybe.

FAX

tredadda
09-17-2012, 08:11 AM
Our team looks like the Cowboys in Wade Phillips' last year in Dallas

More like the Niners under Singletary. Way too talented to be playing as poorly as we are.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 08:12 AM
Harabaugh and Ryan are the "rah rah" type of players coaches in my opinion. Coughlin has changed. He's no longer a hardass and is more of an inspirational type of guy. The hardass thing didn't work. If he hadn't changed, he wouldn't have won Superbowls or have a job today.

Every coach in the league leans towards being a players coach nowadays imo.

Fisher is one of the biggest players coaches of all! LOL

Don't kid yourselves.

tredadda
09-17-2012, 08:14 AM
Herm was stuck with some shit QB's as well. Damon Huard, wtf?
The OC wasn't much help either with the predictable Larry Johnson playcalling.

I think Herm would be fine given the right situation. Those teams lacked talent, and the ones who turned out to be good were young and raw.

Was Herm good here? or NY? No
But I do believe there is a team out there that he could coach well.

Herm is a good talent scout. To think he is a good coach is a stretch at best.

FringeNC
09-17-2012, 08:14 AM
Romeo Crennel won't waste second chance - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/MLK1-crennel/romeo-crennel-waste-second-chance)

Turns out he did.

BoneKrusher
09-17-2012, 08:18 AM
Romeo Crennel won't waste second chance - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/MLK1-crennel/romeo-crennel-waste-second-chance)

Turns out he did.

and in a big way too.

dallaschiefsfan
09-17-2012, 08:21 AM
Harabaugh and Ryan are the "rah rah" type of players coaches in my opinion. Coughlin has changed. He's no longer a hardass and is more of an inspirational type of guy. The hardass thing didn't work. If he hadn't changed, he wouldn't have won Superbowls or have a job today.

Don't kid yourselves.

Whatever, man. I guess you say this enough times and you actually believe it, despite the observable evidence. You're arguing semantics when the issue is context. You can call ALL coaches whatever you want - players coaches, hardasses, pillow-biters....whatever.

The fact is that in the coaching context, there's a HUGE difference between a guy like Romeo and many of the more successful modern coaches. Romeo and Coughlin are nothing alike. Romeo and Harbaugh are nothing alike. Romeo and Fischer are nothing alike. Romeo and Ryan are nothing alike.

FAX
09-17-2012, 08:22 AM

Don't kid yourselves.

ROFL

Where do you get your information, Mr. BlackMoe?

FAX

Reerun_KC
09-17-2012, 08:24 AM
It is amazing you could be sick of a coach after only 2 game as HC. I want to give him some time without the emotions runnign high. It is Pioli forcing Cassell down our throats and he can not bring us back from any deficit. We have all this talent on Offense but no one to lead them. You should be sick of Pioli not bringing in true talent at the QB position.

First, I was sick of him before he became the head coach.. His embarrasment in the playoff game was enough for me.

Second, We all are all sick of the Cassel, its been beat till there is nothing but powder and dust left, yet people are lining up to suck off the Cassel haters.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 08:26 AM
There's a difference but it's not huge imo. I remember an article last year about Romeo going off on the defense at halftime. Supposibly, it was worse than any blow up Haley ever had in KC. I think that's one of the the biggest differences. You just aren't going to see it on the sidelines much anymore. There is definately a pattern developing and it is different than it used to be.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 08:27 AM
ROFL

FAX

I watch the game. Fisher is one of the biggest player coaches and always has been man. Look at the way he treated Haynesworth, Vince Young, and Pacman. Your post was just bad. I'll leave it at that. I think you are funny.

tredadda
09-17-2012, 08:29 AM
Two major reasons why Crennel was promoted and we might as well accept that.

1. He came from the tree and Pioli is comfortable with him not wanting any control.

2. He is about the only coach Pioli could get that would keep Cassel as our starter.

As long as we keep the same GM we can expect more of the same, it might not be Crennel, but it will be someone who fits the above criteria.

the Talking Can
09-17-2012, 08:31 AM
Crennel is a foot shuffling porter just like Gunther

FAX
09-17-2012, 08:32 AM
I watch the game. Fisher is one of the biggest player coaches and always has been man. Look at the way he treated Haynesworth, Vince Young, and Pacman. Your post was just bad. I'll leave it at that. I think you are funny.

I guess you never heard of Vince Young?

FAX

Deberg_1990
09-17-2012, 08:35 AM
I fully expect this team to pull out a few meaningless wins midseason and maybe end of season to take us out of the running for a top tier QB. Probably saves Pioli’s job as well. It’s the Chiefs way.

dallaschiefsfan
09-17-2012, 08:36 AM
There's a difference but it's not huge imo.

Could not disagree more.

I remember an article last year about Romeo going off on the defense at halftime. Supposibly, it was worse than any blow up Haley ever had in KC. I think that's one of the the biggest differences. You just aren't going to see it on the sidelines much anymore. There is definately a pattern developing and it is different than it used to be.

At least you said something I agree with. Two years in a row we've seen some significant after-game coach blow-ups (Haley/McDummy & Harbaugh/Schwartz) and I can't recall that ever being common in the NFL with the exception to presser-comments about running up scores.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 08:40 AM
I guess you never heard of Vince Young?

FAX

He babied Vince Young for years before he realized he was wrong.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Could not disagree more.

At least you said something I agree with. Two years in a row we've seen some significant after-game coach blow-ups (Haley/McDummy & Harbaugh/Schwartz) and I can't recall that ever being common in the NFL with the exception to presser-comments about running up scores.

Yeah, nothing ever happened before that. LMAO

FAX
09-17-2012, 08:50 AM
He babied Vince Young for years before he realized he was wrong.

You are completely uninformed, Mr. BlackMoe. I hesitate to correct your misconceptions since you seem to be kind of stubborn, but I'll try ...

In CP terminology, you are speaking from your ass. Fisher never wanted Young. Never. That was Adams' decision. It was up to Fisher to work with him. That issue, along with salary cap problems from hell, ultimately led to a fallout with Reese.

How about Pacman Jones? Ever hear of him?

Are you aware that the Tacks players will tell you that Fisher ran tough camps and was never bashful about making demands and holding players accountable including benching them when he felt it was necessary?

I honestly think that you sometimes get yourself on a roll, say something that sounds good, then stick to your guns regardless of the facts. It's not going to work on this board very well because, when it comes to the great game, posters here (myself excluded) are extremely knowledgeable. For my part, I just happen to know a little about Fisher.

FAX

dallaschiefsfan
09-17-2012, 08:53 AM
You are completely uninformed, Mr. BlackMoe. I hesitate to correct your misconceptions since you seem to be kind of stubborn, but I'll try ...

In CP terminology, you are speaking from your ass. Fisher never wanted Young. Never. That was Adams' decision. It was up to Fisher to work with him. That issue, along with salary cap problems from hell, ultimately led to a fallout with Reese.

Are you aware that the Tacks players will tell you that Fisher ran tough camps and was never bashful about making demands and holding players accountable including benching them when he felt it was necessary?

I honestly think that you sometimes get yourself on a roll, say something that sounds good, then stick to your guns regardless of the facts. It's not going to work on this board very well because, when it comes to the great game, posters here (myself excluded) are extremely knowledgeable. For my part, I just happen to know a little about Fisher.

FAX

:clap:

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 09:01 AM
The Rams hired Fisher because they wanted a players coach! Spagnolo had completely isolated himself from the players and had no emotion.

He stuck by those guys for years. Ultimately, he turned on VY but for years he tried to make it work. He held onto George, Bishop and McNair for too long. He loved Haynesworth to death.

I may not be as knowledgible about Fisher as you but, I have seen enough. I live in Atlanta and have gotten all of the Tennesee games for years. All the way back before Sunday Ticket ever existed. He's a players coach imo and he doesn't run tough camps anymore. No one does.

BTW, I don't give a **** how you do it here at CP. I don't think CP does it any specific way in my experience. Maybe it won't work well but, I am sick of guys like you and Bosschief bragging about how great they are. Go **** yourself hippy. You aren't funny anymore. You are just a presumptious arrogant asshole like alot of the others.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 09:04 AM
:clap:

and fuck you to you close minded fuckstick

KC_Lee
09-17-2012, 09:07 AM

FAX

Remove the whole VY thing, and that was an Adams pick no doubt, just sucess had Fisher had that makes him such a great coach? The fact that he made it to one Super Bowl? So what, so did Brian Billick (sp?) and he won the one Super Bowl he went too.

He went 13 - 3 with an aging Kerry Collins? Yes, and lost at home in the first round, seems to me that we as Chiefs fans have gone down that road a time or two.

Fisher = Marty, same rate of sucess in the playoffs, long tenure with one team, and is based off his past "sucess".

Perhaps Fisher will prove me wrong at St. Louis but I have serious dobuts that he will do nothing more that a few wild card spots and first round playoff losses.

FAX
09-17-2012, 09:13 AM
He stuck by those guys for years. Ultimately, he turned on VY but for years he tried to make it work. He held onto George, Bishop and McNair for too long. He loved Haynesworth to death.

I may not be as knowledgible about Fisher as you but, I have seen enough. I live in Atlanta and have gotten all of the Tennesee games for years. All the way back before Sunday Ticket ever existed. He's a players coach imo and he doesn't run tough camps anymore. No one does.

BTW, I don't give a **** how you do it here at CP. Maybe it won't work well but, I am sick of guys like you and Bosschief bragging about how great they are. Go **** yourself hippy. You aren't funny anymore. You are just a presumptious arrogant asshole like alot of the others.

ROFL

Wow. And you're 37 years old, Mr. BlackMoe? I was trying to be nice to you. Helpful, you know?

Ah well ... I guess that, with this inane, childish outburst, you have now declared yourself to be a nemesis. Therefore, gird your loins, oh ignorant one! I shall elevate you in the pantheon of imbeciles where you belong. May your shrunken nads rot and atrophy, your intestines be clogged with suppurating pus, and may your boyfriend abandon you for your uncle.

FAX

QuikSsurfer
09-17-2012, 09:14 AM

BTW, I don't give a **** how you do it here at CP. I don't think CP does it any specific way in my experience. Maybe it won't work well but, I am sick of guys like you and Bosschief bragging about how great they are. Go **** yourself hippy. You aren't funny anymore. You are just a presumptious arrogant asshole like alot of the others.

A little uncalled for considering the tone of his post, don't you think?

Fish
09-17-2012, 09:16 AM
ROFL

FAX

He bends over and reaches deeply into his own ass.

The guy is just full of nonsense....

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 09:21 AM
ROFL

Wow. And you're 37 years old, Mr. BlackMoe? I was trying to be nice to you. Helpful, you know?

Ah well ... I guess that, with this inane, childish outburst, you have now declared yourself to be a nemesis. Therefore, gird your loins, oh ignorant one! I shall elevate you in the pantheon of imbeciles where you belong. May your shrunken nads rot and atrophy, your intestines be clogged with suppurating pus, and may your boyfriend abandon you for your uncle.

FAX

Yeah, I've heard this before. That's exactly what the other arrogant prick (BossChief) and his cronies told me. "I'm trying to help you."

Again, go fuck yourself and take a bath.

A little uncalled for considering the tone of his post, don't you think?

I don't like hippies.

He bends over and reaches deeply into his own ass.

The guy is just full of nonsense....

meh, "this guys is just full of nonsense"....wah

FAX
09-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Remove the whole VY thing, and that was an Adams pick no doubt, just sucess had Fisher had that makes him such a great coach? The fact that he made it to one Super Bowl? So what, so did Brian Billick (sp?) and he won the one Super Bowl he went too.

He went 13 - 3 with an aging Kerry Collins? Yes, and lost at home in the first round, seems to me that we as Chiefs fans have gone down that road a time or two.

Fisher = Marty, same rate of sucess in the playoffs, long tenure with one team, and is based off his past "sucess".

Perhaps Fisher will prove me wrong at St. Louis but I have serious dobuts that he will do nothing more that a few wild card spots and first round playoff losses.

A lot of guys here despise Fisher. I'm not sure why, but you're right, he's been an HC for something like 18 years and gone to 1 Super Bowl. Better than some, worse than others.

This conversation, however, had to do with Fisher being described by Mr. BlackTestes as a "player's coach". I'm not totally sure what that means ... I guess most people would define it as a coach who's "easy" on his players ... respectful ... deferential, even.

The fact of the matter is that, while HC of the Tacks, Fisher was tough with players when he needed to be (which was what I said originally in this discussion) and there are numerous examples of that.

I don't know if he'll be successful with St. Louis. I like the guy personally but I certainly wouldn't recommend him as the Chiefs HC at this point. Mainly because I think we need a younger guy who can put his own imprimatur on the team.

Regardless, and as I mentioned, you'll be hard pressed to find an ex-Tack who won't tell you Fisher ran a tough camp and believed in player discipline.

FAX

FAX
09-17-2012, 09:23 AM
Yeah, I've heard this before. That's exactly what the other arrogant prick (BossChief) and his cronies told me.

You heard that before? Impossible, you nescient clod. That is entirely original material.

FAX

HemiEd
09-17-2012, 09:24 AM
I'll tell you one thing: the way these games FEEL kind of reminds me of what happened with the Chiefs to start the season last year...as far as final scores go.

Last year, here were the scores of the first two games:
7-41
3-48

I mean, if you want to look on the bright side, the Chiefs are starting this year better than they did last year as far as disparity of scores. And the Chiefs wound up actually winning seven games, only one game fewer than ANYBODY in the division last year.

Then again, Saints, Chargers, Ravens coming up.

I think Cassel needs to finally go...ya think?
There are two huge differences.

No Kyle Orton and the players aren't giving any extra effort trying to land the job for RAC.

They are lazy, and wanted him as HC so they could have it easy. The team needs to move the HC meter closer to the Tom Coughlan side of the scale. Todd Haley was much more of a disciplanarian than RAC is, even though he was nuts.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 09:34 AM
You heard that before? Impossible, you nescient clod. That is entirely original material.

FAX

The whole, "I tried to help you bit." More like you tried to bait me.

I like Fisher and always have. However, the Rams hired him because he's a players coach man. Spagnolo had no personality and didn't relate to the players. People say he was like Bobby Petrino. They wanted a guy with emotion. They wanted a players coach.

Check this out below. These quotes are taken from an article written in the Turf Show Times (Rams.com Magazine) before Fisher came to town. They compare him to Pete Carroll man.... He's just another "rah rah" type of coach I was talking about. He's not a drill seargent type. All football coaches can be someone strict and hold people accountable. There's a difference.

2. Emotion

I know, we're all fond of the Spags hand clap and it will be missed, but i'm talking about RAW emotion. If the Rams land Fisher, look for some activity on the sidelines particularly with the officials.

Fisher won't stand for bad calls and will get in their grills with no hesitation. You'll also see plenty of hugging and encouragement going on as players leave the field. But if a player screws up, he will hear about it too.

That's Jeff Fisher. Picture Pete Carroll without the gum, a mustache, and
about 50% less running up and down the sidelines. That's what you'll see on Sunday's..

4. Respect

I'm not stating that Spags brought no respect here. I'm just stating that Fisher brings a helluva lot more. Just referencing the above names, coupled with the years he has in the league will garner attention not just from officiating crews, but from players as well. Having Fisher in town could sway players to want to come here, and/or stay here.

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2012/1/7/2689258/what-jeff-fisher-could-bring-to-the-st-louis-rams

dallaschiefsfan
09-17-2012, 09:48 AM
and **** you to you close minded ****stick

Take a chill, dude...you're wound way too tight this morning. People disagree. Get over it.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 09:48 AM
C'mon fax.... don't be like the rest of those fucks and just leave the thread. I'd like to hear you comment on the Pete Carroll reference by the Ram's Organization Newspaper.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Take a chill, dude...you're wound way too tight this morning. People disagree. Get over it.

Alright man. Good post. I am wound up and still pissed about the loss.

dallaschiefsfan
09-17-2012, 09:53 AM

Well then I commend you for your endurance for still having an emotional reaction to this team. I'm completely unmoved...due to the fact that I saw this coming with the hiring of Crennel...and because I refuse to allow Pioli's incompetence affect my day.

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 09:54 AM

Tried to tell you over and over again, you wouldn't listen.

I wasn't pissed about the loss DURING the loss. Come on over to the dark side, the water is warm and the beer is cold. :)

FAX
09-17-2012, 10:07 AM
C'mon fax.... don't be like the rest of those ****s and just leave the thread. I'd like to hear you comment on the Pete Carroll reference by the Ram's Organization Newspaper.

To be perfectly honest, I don't have time to play Google Search with you, Mr. BackDoor. The fact is that I have work to do. Being a hippie isn't like it used to be. It isn't all peace and flowers anymore. These days, hippies have responsibilities and there's no such thing as free love ... if you want to get laid, you have to own a good car. So, you can stew over this to your black heart's content. I, on the other hand, have an organic garden to plow, a homemade mandolin to tune, and a sweater to knit out of my neighbor wife's pubic hair.

But, if you wish, go back and look at my original statement regarding Fisher. You will see nothing that is at all inconsistent with anything you will read from a reliable source about the guy. Fisher is not the marshmellow you are attempting to make him out to be.

FAX

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 10:14 AM
To be perfectly honest, I don't have time to play Google Search with you, Mr. BackDoor. The fact is that I have work to do. Being a hippie isn't like it used to be. It isn't all peace and flowers anymore. These days, hippies have responsibilities and there's no such thing as free love ... if you want to get laid, you have to own a good car. So, you can stew over this to your black heart's content. I, on the other hand, have an organic garden to plow, a homemade mandolin to tune, and a sweater to knit out of my neighbor wife's pubic hair.

But, if you wish, go back and look at my original statement regarding Fisher. You will see nothing that is at all inconsistent with anything you will read from a reliable source about the guy. Fisher is not the marshmellow you are attempting to make him out to be.

FAX

Way to write a check your ass can't cash yuppie. Fisher is Pete Carroll without the running shoes.