PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Charles and Berry are not back

MGRS13
09-16-2012, 10:11 PM
I agree Cassel sucks and Rac sucks and the O and D line sorta suck, but no one is talking about Charles or Berry. Charles is not explosive. He has never been an every down back IMO but relied on the fact he could take any play to the house. He doesn't seem to have that burst right now. Berry on the other hand just looks awful. He does not look good at all. Shit I hope it's coaching but I doubt it. Maybe it will just take time for him but right now he really looks like a guy that will never recover from that injury. Oh and cassel sucks...

Bump
09-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Nobody has came to play yet this season. Not just those 2.

BigMeatballDave
09-16-2012, 10:24 PM
JC had a 46 yrd run last week.

The team as a whole is just shitty.

MGRS13
09-16-2012, 10:48 PM

Yep this team is shitty but Im starting to think JC will finish the season on IR.

DaneMcCloud
09-16-2012, 10:49 PM
This is new information

Rausch
09-16-2012, 10:50 PM
Charles added weight (muscle) which is a good thing.

He's fine.

Berry I do wonder about.

Count Zarth
09-16-2012, 11:06 PM
Football gods have blessed us, my friends.

If Charles and Berry were 100 percent, they might be good enough to make up for shitty Matt Cassel.

They're not, and he will be removed from power.

Charles and Berry will return to form next season to aid our talented young rookie QB.

Rausch
09-16-2012, 11:12 PM

If Charles and Berry were 100 percent, they might be good enough to make up for shitty Matt Cassel.

Charles and Berry will return to form next season to aid our talented young rookie QB.

LMAO

mdchiefsfan
09-16-2012, 11:14 PM

This is football purgatory, no such thing will occur. Clark will clean house because Pioli didn't surround Cassel with the right team.

ThaVirus
09-16-2012, 11:14 PM

ROFL Keep it up.

Nice avatar, by the way.

Count Zarth
09-16-2012, 11:19 PM
ROFL Keep it up.

Nice avatar, by the way.

http://i.imgur.com/TRIRa.jpg

ThaVirus
09-16-2012, 11:19 PM
And WTF is wrong with you people? Charles averaged over 5 yards a carry last week in a shitfest of a team effort. He has ONE bad game (I honestly cannot remember the last time he had a poor individual effort) and everyone's riding his jock.

Charles is fine, dumbasses.

Von Dumbass
09-17-2012, 04:33 AM

I was shocked he got caught from behind. He was stumbling, but I don't remember him ever getting caught from behind.

Fruit Ninja
09-17-2012, 04:43 AM
I was shocked he got caught from behind. He was stumbling, but I don't remember him ever getting caught from behind.

He's been caught a few times from behind. He's fast, but he doesnt have that break away speed people "think" he has. He can take one, but he can be caught, look at any highlight youtube video of his, and he gets caught from behind quite often.

Anyways, its gonna take 18-24 montsh before these guys are tip top.

dannybcaitlyn
09-17-2012, 04:55 AM

The guy who caught him was already at full speed when charles stumbled which was the only reason he was caught. With that being said I still believe it will be year 2 after there injures to be back to there old forms. I don't like how berry has been blitzing either. Shows little effort to get to the QB.

WhiteWhale
09-17-2012, 06:22 AM
Charles is fine. He had six carries. Six carries. I see RB's start out with 8 yards on 5 or 6 carries all the time. You have to keep feeding them the ball, especially early on. If you establish the run early, it gets stronger later in the game. When you don't establish the run, you struggle to run late in the game. He's not playing enough....

Berry, on the other hand, seems different. Maybe it was the time off, but his rookie season he made a 'wow, look at that!" kind of play in every game. So far this season he doesn't stand out for anything positive.

Urc Burry
09-17-2012, 06:39 AM
Romeo needs to stop trying to be cute with Berry and pla him like a normal fucking safety

Bane
09-17-2012, 06:39 AM

Even a previously 16-0 team showed it could not make up for him.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-17-2012, 06:51 AM
It takes a good 18 months until a player is totally back after an ACL injury. I think Berry has looked fine CONSIDERING what he has been asked to do which is ridiculous of Crennel. If stop making him run around like his head is cut off hell be fine.

Guru
09-17-2012, 06:55 AM

Thats a nice dream. It will never happen. Haven't you heard? The Chiefs don't do that on draft day.

Big Smoke
09-17-2012, 06:58 AM

I may have no choice but to lay down my pride and start listening to you... Sigh. :huh:

Guru
09-17-2012, 07:03 AM
I may have no choice but to lay down my pride and start listening to you... Sigh. :huh:

He wasn't the only one saying it either.

the Talking Can
09-17-2012, 07:20 AM
mokkake is a ghost too

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 07:29 AM
Berry is being used incorrectly imo. He's more of a linebacker than a safety lately.

Charles might have pulled something but he didn't play much before that. I think it's because he can't block worth a shit and Cassel was getting killed back there.

TRR
09-17-2012, 07:34 AM
Berry is being used incorrectly imo. He's more of a linebacker than a safety lately.

Charles might have pulled something but he didn't play much before that. I think it's because he can't block worth a shit and Cassel was getting killed back there.

Agree on the use of Berry. He's taking on pulling guards and asked to blitz up the middle to free up the LB's. And everytime they do this, they play Elam and Daniels at safety...Almost every highlight you see of Berry in college, he is playing a center field type role. Right now, Berry is an undersized LB.
Posted via Mobile Device

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 07:38 AM
Agree on the use of Berry. He's taking on pulling guards and asked to blitz up the middle to free up the LB's. And everytime they do this, they play Elam and Daniels at safety...Almost every highlight you see of Berry in college, he is playing a center field type role. Right now, Berry is an undersized LB.
Posted via Mobile Device

Every TD we have given up this season but one have been against that formation. If you see two down linemen and three safeties, it's going to be bad.

QuikSsurfer
09-17-2012, 07:43 AM

Yeah I didn't like seeing this. His blitzing has also been ugly...

FRCDFED
09-17-2012, 07:50 AM
On Mike and Mike this morning they said the Chiefs played "atrocious." Mike Ditka came on and said "what the hell were they thinking" when asked to describe how the Chiefs were playing.

TRR
09-17-2012, 08:18 AM
Every TD we have given up this season but one have been against that formation. If you see two down linemen and three safeties, it's going to be bad.

And is it that much of a surprise? I am growing tired of watching Berry get run over by a guard, or have him fake blitz at the snap only to watch a seam pass go right by him. Elam is brand new to the defense and obviously lost. Daniels is a converted CB (in which he played very well last season). I just do not understand the thinking behind it. Berry is obviously better as a safety than a makeshift LB, and it weakens both safety spots behind him.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 08:20 AM
On Mike and Mike this morning they said the Chiefs played "atrocious." Mike Ditka came on and said "what the hell were they thinking" when asked to describe how the Chiefs were playing.

I hope he trashes this team on c'mon man tonight. Bowe, DJ, Flowers, Asamoah, and Hillis should be trashed. I really hope he kills them on Monday Night Countdown. I sent him an e-mail last night and those ****ers deserve it.

Especially Flowers and Bowe. What they did was pathetic.

InChiefsHell
09-17-2012, 08:30 AM
I hope he trashes this team on c'mon man tonight. Bowe, DJ, Flowers, Asamoah, and Hillis should be trashed. I really hope he kills them on Monday Night Countdown. I sent him an e-mail last night and those ****ers deserve it.

:spock:

Chiefnj2
09-17-2012, 08:30 AM

Are you whining about Bowe celebrating when the team was down 30 points?

Chiefshrink
09-17-2012, 08:31 AM
Takes about 2yrs to get that burst back IF he does. Yeah he can play 'this' year but you talk to any RB who had this type of injury it takes 2yrs to get back to that same ol explosive RB IF you are lucky. Peterson only had 60yds yesterday with Freeney NOT playing:shrug:

Aspengc8
09-17-2012, 08:34 AM
Takes about 2yrs to get that burst back IF he does. Yeah he can play 'this' year but you talk to any RB who had this type of injury it takes 2yrs to get back to that same ol explosive RB IF you are lucky. Peterson only had 60yds yesterday with Freeney NOT playing:shrug:

Quoted for truth. Took me about 2 to be able to sprint and cut 100%.. though I'm not a professional athlete so I'm sure mileage may vary.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 08:34 AM
DJ deserves to be grilled, but Bowe and Flowers do not. Stop being a retard.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 08:35 AM
Are you whining about Bowe celebrating when the team was down 30 points?

Not whining about anything. I'm glad he did it. That's the kind of thing that doesn't get you a new contract. I'm glad we are getting to see these players true colors when times are tough.

I don't come from an "everyone gets a trophy" sort of world. I don't celebrate unless I do something real. Guys like Dwayne Bowe are the problem with America. I want him out of town.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 08:37 AM
Not whining about anything. I'm glad he did it. That's the kind of thing that doesn't get you a new contract. I'm glad we are getting to see these players true colors when times are tough.

I don't come from an "everyone gets a trophy" sort of world. I don't celebrate unless I do something real. Guys like Dwayne Bowe are the problem with America. I want him out of town.

What is wrong with you?

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 08:37 AM
DJ deserves to be grilled, but Bowe and Flowers do not. Stop being a retard.

I disagree. They deserve it more than DJ this week. Flowers quit on a play. I didn't do it. I am just pointing out that he did. I hope all of America sees it tonight. You learn not to quit on plays in Pop Warner.

There is something wrong with you if what they did is OK with you.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 08:39 AM
I disagree. They deserve it more than DJ this week.

WTF?

Ok.....What about Berry? He quit on the play (by your definition), so he needs to go too?

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 08:40 AM
And Bowe is the only player that actually shows up every game, yet he's part of the problem.

riiight......

the Talking Can
09-17-2012, 08:42 AM

i have run out of ways to describe how ****ing stupid you are

you've broken every ****ing record in the book of ****ing stupid things

LOCOChief
09-17-2012, 08:43 AM
Flowers quit on a play. I didn't do it. I am just pointing out that he did. .

Maybe I missed it but all I saw and continue to see is a secondary out of position and DJ sucking in coverage. I didn't see any plays where Flowers just flat out quit.

I find it hard to believe when passing out blame you haven't brought up Lilja whom sucks and sucked ass but you're going after Bo for celebrating??

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 08:43 AM
And Bowe is the only player that actually shows up every game, yet he's part of the problem.

riiight......

He doesn't show up every game. He only shows up in meaningless games against bad corners. Like I said, he's not part of the immediate problem but he is definately part of the overall problem.

Chiefnj2
09-17-2012, 08:45 AM
DJ is hurt. Blame Pioli for not having adequate depth to replace a guy and Romeo for putting him on the field.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 08:47 AM
Maybe I missed it but all I saw and continue to see is a secondary out of position and DJ sucking in coverage. I didn't see any plays where Flowers just flat out quit.

I find it hard to believe when passing out blame you haven't brought up Lilja whom sucks and sucked ass but you're going after Bo for celebrating??

Or the fact that he blames Flowers, when Berry gave similar effort. Hell, they all did.

DJ was more responsible for big plays yesterday than anyone.

Dude is what he's always been: Inconsistent.

When DJ has an Off game the Whole D has an Off game.

It almost seems like offenses are trying to confuse him with misdirection running plays and throwing at him in the middle.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 08:48 AM
DJ is hurt. Blame Pioli for not having adequate depth to replace a guy and Romeo for putting him on the field.

Can't blame the injury. He was doing the same shit last season.

Remember the Jets game?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 08:53 AM
Or the fact that he blames Flowers, when Berry gave similar effort. Hell, they all did.

DJ was more responsible for big plays yesterday than anyone.

Dude is what he's always been: Inconsistent.

When DJ has an Off game the Whole D has an Off game.

It almost seems like offenses are trying to confuse him with misdirection running plays and throwing at him in the middle.

Sorry man but that tells me you didn't watch it. Watch the highlight reel at 2:10 at NFL.com. Flowers was 5 yards away with the best angle. Arenas was right beside him and he wasn't walking. Berry was busting his ass more than anyone on that team yesterday. I can't beleieve you would even say that.

I agree about DJ. He is as inconsistant as they come. What pisses me off is the way Pioli constantly talks about consistancy and then he gave that fuck up a contract.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 08:58 AM
Sorry man but that tells me you didn't watch it. Watch the highlight reel at 2:10 at NFL.com. Flowers was 5 yards away with the best angle. Arenas was right beside him and he wasn't walking. Berry was busting his ass more than anyone on that team yesterday. I can't beleieve you would even say that.

I agree about DJ. He is as inconsistant as they come. What pisses me off is the way Pioli constantly talks about consistancy and then he gave that **** up a contract.

No, it tells me YOU don't know what you're watching. Berry didn't bust his ass on that play. He trotted along like everyone else.

See, you wanna pick on Flowers, in his first game of 2012, after missing all of TC and the Preseason, and completely forget all of the great things he's done as a Chief.

You want to label Flowers as part of the problem based off of one play.

It shows how incredibly short sighted you are.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-17-2012, 09:37 AM

Jeez your a dumbass sometimes. He got slowed up by another defender and a guy running full speed with a full head of steam got him.

L.A. Chieffan
09-17-2012, 09:38 AM
And Romeo must be feeding DJ dumb pills or something

L.A. Chieffan
09-17-2012, 09:39 AM

I agree about DJ. He is as inconsistant as they come. What pisses me off is the way Pioli constantly talks about consistancy and then he gave that fuck up a contract.

Im rewatching the game right now, Berry is out of position and looking lost so much its like hes never played football before.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 09:39 AM
No, it tells me YOU don't know what you're watching. Berry didn't bust his ass on that play. He trotted along like everyone else.

See, you wanna pick on Flowers, in his first game of 2012, after missing all of TC and the Preseason, and completely forget all of the great things he's done as a Chief.

You want to label Flowers as part of the problem based off of one play.

It shows how incredibly short sighted you are.

Where is Berry at on the TV screen? Tell me where he is at. You are full of shit.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap1000000062699/Chiefs-vs-Bills-highlights

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 09:47 AM
Im rewatching the game right now, Berry is out of position and looking lost so much its like hes never played football before.

You really try but, you just don't get it. Watch the play. It's at the 2:10 mark. Berry is covering the TE one on one. He is easily in position and probably why Fitzpatrick never looked at the TE. When Johnson gets the ball, he gives chase. Just watch Flowers at the top.

L.A. Chieffan
09-17-2012, 09:52 AM
You really try but, you just don't get it. Watch the play. It's at the 2:10 mark. Berry is covering the TE one on one. He is easily in position and probably why Fitzpatrick never looked at the TE. When Johnson gets the ball, he gives chase. Just watch Flowers at the top.

LOL wow, Berry was covering a TE. Does he want a fucking cookie? Fitspatrick didnt even look his way because Johnson was streaking across the middle wide fucking open with a gigantic ACME blinking neon sign that said "IM OPEN".

Youre talking about one play Im talking about the entire game

La literatura
09-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Oh, Crennel.

BigMeatballDave
09-17-2012, 09:54 AM
So . . . who is Rac?

Huh?

L.A. Chieffan
09-17-2012, 09:54 AM
So . . . who is Rac?

Hulk Hogan? Troy Aikman? You dont watch the commercials?

KCUnited
09-17-2012, 09:55 AM
Rent-A-Coach

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 09:56 AM
Where is Berry at on the TV screen? Tell me where he is at. You are full of shit.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap1000000062699/Chiefs-vs-Bills-highlights

You're a ****ing dumbass. Just goes to show how great your eyes are.

lets make a bet.

If Berry is in on that play, pursuing Johnson (well, trotting TBH) then you'll leave this board forever. Deal?

Priest31kc
09-17-2012, 09:57 AM
He's been caught a few times from behind. He's fast, but he doesnt have that break away speed people "think" he has. He can take one, but he can be caught, look at any highlight youtube video of his, and he gets caught from behind quite often.

Not sure if serious....

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 09:58 AM
And Romeo must be feeding DJ dumb pills or something

I used to take a lot of heat here for calling out DJ. Nobody here has been harder on Derrick Johnson than I have.

And that's why I appear to be defending him now.

Derrick Johnson made his living at UT FREELANCING.

He's a fantastically-talented athletic freak that LACKS DISCIPLINE. He came into his own the past couple of years because they taught him to tone it down, maintain his discipline, and play smarter.

Hiring a guy like RAC was the absolute WORST THING we could have done for DJ. DJ doesn't magically suck, he's just gone back to being a guy with NO DISCIPLINE.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 09:58 AM
When Johnson gets the ball, he gives chase. Just watch Flowers at the top.

You just said he wasn't in on the play you fucking moron.

L.A. Chieffan
09-17-2012, 10:01 AM
I like how Berry tries to WWF Dickerson at the goalline and fails hardcore

L.A. Chieffan
09-17-2012, 10:02 AM
Hey that big TE that just ran right into the middle of the end zone completely uncovered? Yeah you might want to cover that guy

La literatura
09-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Huh?

Yeah, I hadn't heard of this before this thread. Shows how much I pay attention. So the players call him Rac, and we adopted the name to mean "Rent-A-Coach?" I like it.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 10:06 AM

So you wanna take the bet or what?

Is Berry in on that Stevie Johnson play or not?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 10:11 AM
So you wanna take the bet or what?

Is Berry in on that Stevie Johnson play or not?

What the hell are you talking about? He was covering a TE one on one. He wasn't really in the play and he gave more effort than Flowers. He broke off the guy and gave chase. Berry was fine imo.

It's about Flowers quitting on the play. Go back to you cardboard box crazy man.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 10:16 AM
What the hell are you talking about? He was covering a TE one on one. He wasn't really in the play and he gave more effort than Flowers. He broke off the guy and gave chase. Berry was fine imo.

It's about Flowers quitting on the play. Go back to you cardboard box asshole.

Fuck off bitch.

You said he wasn't in on the play. The quote is right fucking there.

Berry half ass'd it too.

So not only are you an idiot, but you're also a backpedaling dipshit who can't see.

So back to the original question, since Berry was ALSO half assing it, is he part of the problem and needs to be cut too?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 10:19 AM
He wasn't half assing it. Flowers had the angle and walked. Snap into my cock Macho Bum.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 10:19 AM
He wasn't half assing it. Flowers had the angle and walked. Snap into my cock Macho Bum.

Was he running at full speed?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Was he running at full speed?

No, he was beat but he still showed effort. Flowers had a good angle and he never even tried. I can't change the way I see it dude.

I saw what I saw. This is a dumb thing to argue about.

L.A. Chieffan
09-17-2012, 10:23 AM
No, he was beat but he still showed effort. Flowers had a good angle and he never even tried. I can't change the way I see it dude.

I saw what I saw.

Once Johnson caught the ball EVERYBODY was like F it.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 10:24 AM

I saw what I saw.

Ok, so he was half assing it. Gotcha.

And half assing it on a single given play = part of the problem, right?

So lets forget about everything Berry has ever done with the Chiefs (Just like we're doing with Flowers, right?) and cut him.

DO YOU SEE HOW YOUR LOGIC FAILS????

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 10:27 AM
This is a dumb thing to argue about.

I'm not arguing about the play.

Im arguing about your inept logic, and the fact that you seem to think your logic trumps everyone elses.

I don't know how many times people have to prove that you're wrong for you to understand that you're not smarter than everyone else.

Sometimes you get something right, but more often than not, your takes are so outlandish its hard to take you seriously.

Labeling Flowers as part of the problem is ridiculous.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Ok, so he was half assing it. Gotcha.

And half assing it on a single given play = part of the problem, right?

So lets forget about everything Berry has ever done with the Chiefs (Just like we're doing with Flowers, right?) and cut him.

DO YOU SEE HOW YOUR LOGIC FAILS????

No, I have always felt Flowers was overrated. He's a slightly lesser version of Sheldon Brown in his Eagles days. He's good in run support and will muster a int every now and again but he has gotten beaten quite a bit. He's not very fast and he gets hurt alot. He might have one pro bowl in him like Brown but I doubt it.

For me, yesterday took it to another level. You used to be able to say the kid had alot of heart and would never quit. You can't say that anymore. I am very disappointed in him.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 10:31 AM
For me, yesterday took it to another level. You used to be able to say the kid had alot of heart and would never quit. You can't say that anymore. I am very disappointed in him.

It was one play.

Outside of that blown coverage (that wasn't even Flower's fault) how big of a day did Stevie Johnson have?

One play does not define a player.

L.A. Chieffan
09-17-2012, 10:32 AM
No, I have always felt Flowers was overrated. He's a slightly lesser version of Sheldon Brown in his Eagles days. He's good in run support and will muster a int every now and again but he has gotten beaten quite a bit. He's not very fast and he gets hurt alot. He might have one pro bowl in him like Brown but I doubt it.

Wow. Bowe sucks, Flowers sucks, and DJ sucks. But Vrabel is awesome :facepalm:

saphojunkie
09-17-2012, 10:35 AM

Shut.
The.
Fuck.
Up.
Bowe.
Caught.
The.
Only.
Two.
Touchdowns.
You're.
Fucking.
Retarded.

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 10:37 AM

http://www.randompicturesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/tropic-thunder-never-go-full-retard-462x400.jpg

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe

Charles banged up same knee he had surgery on should be fine for this wk #chiefs

Psyko Tek
09-17-2012, 01:55 PM

quite the optimist there

Mr. Laz
09-17-2012, 01:57 PM
Crennel says Chiefs’ Charles reinjured left knee

Posted on Mon, Sep. 17, 2012 02:46 PM
BY ADAM TEICHER

The Kansas City Star

Chiefs coach Romeo Crennel said running back Jamaal Charles reinjured his left knee in Sunday’s loss at Buffalo but would probably be available for this week’s game against the Saints in New Orleans.

“He got banged up a little bit and then (the Chiefs) decided not to put him back in the game. He wanted to go back,” Crennel said. “He wanted to go back in … but the other guys were doing OK, so we left the other guys in.

“I talked to him after the game. He said he wanted to go back in and he felt OK. He was getting treatment, so I think he’ll be ready to play this week.”

Charles missed almost all of last season after tearing the ACL in his left knee during a week two game against Detroit. Crennel said Charles reinjured the same knee on Sunday.

Charles got the ball just nine times in the 35-17 loss to the Bills, finishing with three yards rushing in six carries. Both of the other running backs, Peyton Hillis and Shaun Draughn, were in the lineup for more plays than Charles.

the Talking Can
09-17-2012, 02:03 PM
"the other guys were doing OK.."

LMAO

:doh!:

sigh...

Setsuna
09-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Can BlackBob's name be changed? I feel like it is giving a negative connotation to anything black and then I make posts and get shit on. :deevee:

Sorter
09-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Can BlackBob be banned?

FYP

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 02:11 PM
It was one play.

Outside of that blown coverage (that wasn't even Flower's fault) how big of a day did Stevie Johnson have?

One play does not define a player.

You can say what you want. Quitting on one play is too many for me. I don't like quitters. I don't like showboats either. I don't care who they are. Great players don't do that shit.

They are supposed to be leaders. The guys everyone else looks up to. We have the youngest team in the league and this is where we are at in the supposed rebuild?

It's incredibly symbolic of the state of the organization. These guys are not what Clark was looking for. I mean he's said what Pioli has said time after time. Every time it was about building a "consistant contender" with quality players on and off the field.

Some of these guys let us down. All of those years of sucking and now we finally have the most talented roster we have had in a while and Flowers quits?

The guy was brought up from the beginning to be a leader on that defense. He was given a contract to embrace that role. That's got to be one of the reasons he got the contract over Carr. Flowers is vocal and Carr was not.

For him to be quitting on a play is a bad thing. It's symbolic in my opinion. It doesn't matter why he did it. It just matters that he did it at all.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Can BlackBob's name be changed? I feel like it is giving a negative connotation to anything black and then I make posts and get shit on. :deevee:

I put in a request last Friday to have it changed because of your concerns. In no way is it a racially generated name.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Wow. Bowe sucks, Flowers sucks, and DJ sucks. But Vrabel is awesome :facepalm:

No, Vrabel was a pro and we need guys with his work ethic and toughness. That's what I was trying to say.

htismaqe
09-17-2012, 02:24 PM
You can say what you want. Quitting on one play is too many for me. I don't like quitters. I don't like showboats either. I don't care who they are. Great players don't do that shit.

They are supposed to be leaders. The guys everyone else looks up to. We have the youngest team in the league and this is where we are at in the supposed rebuild?

It's incredibly symbolic of the state of the organization. These guys are not what Clark was looking for. I mean he's said what Pioli has said time after time. Every time it was about building a "consistant contender" with quality players on and off the field.

Some of these guys let us down. All of those years of sucking and now we finally have the most talented roster we have had in a while and Flowers quits?

The guy was brought up from the beginning to be a leader on that defense. He was given a contract to embrace that role. That's got to be one of the reasons he got the contract over Carr. Flowers is vocal and Carr was not.

For him to be quitting on a play is a bad thing. It's symbolic in my opinion. It doesn't matter why he did it. It just matters that he did it at all.

You have a problem with quitters but you thought hiring Romeo Crennel was a great idea until about 24 hours ago.

The ONLY reason Romeo Crennel got the head coaching job was because he was willing to completely sacrifice any personal principles and do whatever Pioli told him to do.

Foot-shuffling porter. He's worse than a quitter.

Micjones
09-17-2012, 03:14 PM

He was only caught because Will Moore got a hand on his foot.
That caused him to stumble and gave Decoud enough time to make the stop.
I don't think that run says anything about whether or not he's lost a step.
He might've, but that play didn't prove anything in my opinion.

InChiefsHell
09-17-2012, 04:34 PM
He was only caught because Will Moore got a hand on his foot.
That caused him to stumble and gave Decoud enough time to make the stop.
I don't think that run says anything about whether or not he's lost a step.
He might've, but that play didn't prove anything in my opinion.

I thought he looked good against Atlanta. He looked just fine...:shrug:

Lonewolf Ed
09-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Charles is fine. He had six carries. Six carries. I see RB's start out with 8 yards on 5 or 6 carries all the time. You have to keep feeding them the ball, especially early on. If you establish the run early, it gets stronger later in the game. When you don't establish the run, you struggle to run late in the game. He's not playing enough....

Berry, on the other hand, seems different. Maybe it was the time off, but his rookie season he made a 'wow, look at that!" kind of play in every game. So far this season he doesn't stand out for anything positive.

What about Moeaki? It seems that in order of best recovery from their injuries, it's Charles, Berry, then Moeaki. Anyone else think this is the case?

MGRS13
09-17-2012, 04:52 PM
What about Moeaki? It seems that in order of best recovery from their injuries, it's Charles, Berry, then Moeaki. Anyone else think this is the case?

Moeaki is average at best. Who gives a shit if he recovers or not. He will just end up hurting something else soon any ways.