PDA

View Full Version : Obama Documents being burned as Lebanon joins the list of Obama Successes

HonestChieffan
09-17-2012, 10:55 AM
WASHINGTON (AP) — Diplomats at the U.S. Embassy in Beirut have started to destroy classified material as a security precaution amid anti-American protests in Lebanon and elsewhere in the Middle East and North Africa.

A State Department status report obtained Monday by The Associated Press said the Beirut embassy had “reviewed its emergency procedures and is beginning to destroy classified holdings.” It also said that local Lebanese employees were sent home early due to protests by the militant Shiite group Hezbollah over an anti-Muslim film produced in the U.S.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81291.html

Lightrise
09-17-2012, 11:03 AM
This is very unfortunate. One can only wonder how much better off Lebannon could have been if Ariel Sharon hadn't insisted on occupying the nation for 18 years. Occupations never work. Most definitely troubling and a setback. So this is becoming a shell game for Netanyahu...eeeeneee meanie miiiiineee moe, who shall be our daily foe...gimme a hoot for Egypty, gimme a hoot for Lebannon, gimme a hoot for Syria, gimme a hoot for Iran.

Well, perhaps he could calm things down if he would give a cul-de-sac on the west bank back to the originial owners.

Strange but true: Netanyahu as a member of the government in 1992, said Iran would have a nuclear weapon in 3 years.

patteeu
09-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Strange but true: Netanyahu as a member of the government in 1992, said Iran would have a nuclear weapon in 3 years.

What might seem strange about it is that it might well have been true at the time.

Saul Good
09-17-2012, 12:13 PM
What might seem strange about it is that it might well have been true at the time.

Just last Monday, my wife said that I was going to be late for work if I didn't get up in five minutes. Here we are a week later, and she said the same thing to me again this morning. That lying bitch doesn't know shit, obviously.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-17-2012, 12:16 PM
Just last Monday, my wife said that I was going to be late for work if I didn't get up in five minutes. Here we are a week later, and she said the same thing to me again this morning. That lying bitch doesn't know shit, obviously.

So is it Saul Good, Saul Wickedson, or Saul Badguy?

and lolz @ you and pat spinning, i find it rather amusing.