PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bob Fescoe's Chiefs meltdown this morning

wazu
09-17-2012, 08:34 PM
Did several searches. Can't believe this epic rant isn't posted, which probably means it's buried 137 posts deep in some thread with virtually zero description. But I'm posting it anyway. It's too important. Enjoy. (It's an audio link.)

http://podcast.610sports.com/kcsp2/3656437.mp3

-King-
09-17-2012, 08:35 PM
Can you at least give a description?

wazu
09-17-2012, 08:36 PM

It's a radio meltdown. It's good. I don't even like Fescoe, but this was good. He could have gone pumpkin picking.

ROYC75
09-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Weeeeeeee..........

cabletech94
09-17-2012, 08:38 PM

dude went off. i mean really off. can't really explain it on here (plus it was like 13 hours ago).

i think one of the best lines was : i could have gone to the louisburg cider mill and have had donuts inside her (get it?).

dude was right on the money. imo. he's as mad as everyone else on here is, or should be.

he called out pretty much everyone from the top to the bottom of the organization. doesn't mean anything will happen. it's a rant. and it's about time someone in the media around here actually had the nuts to scream and yell.

ROYC75
09-17-2012, 08:41 PM
Damn, a rare treat in KY, he rags the Chiefs FO and mentions my hometown of Louisburg! :eek:

KCUnited
09-17-2012, 08:41 PM
I listened to it this morning and at the time I felt it was a little disingenuous. Nick Wright's Monday rants at the beginning of last year was some of the best radio KC radio I've heard. This felt kind of forced, maybe I need to listen to it again.

siberian khatru
09-17-2012, 08:42 PM
"Everyone of you SUCKS!"

Shogun
09-17-2012, 08:44 PM
I listened to it this morning and at the time I felt it was a little disingenuous. Nick Wright's Monday rants at the beginning of last year was some of the best radio KC radio I've heard. This felt kind of forced, maybe I need to listen to it again.

Nick Wright is a rant legend.

Rausch
Wow...completely agree...

ILChief
Clark hunt needs to come out today and say he wont stand for this.

Of course he didnt

ILChief
09-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Tired of fans getting crapped on

Shogun
09-17-2012, 08:46 PM
POOPED ON

-King-
09-17-2012, 08:46 PM

When Nick starts off the show saying "I'm not taking any calls or texts or emails. I'm just going to talk."....I listen. That's when I know a legendary rant is coming.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 08:47 PM
The entire fanbase, including the media is having a metldown.

I'm a bit over the Melt down faze.

At some point this week ima sit down and watch both games and see what's REALLY going on out there.

Reactionary shit aside, it's football, and we've seen these players play well before, so something is going on down there and a solution exists.

And no, don't hit the reply button if your response to me is "Fire Pioli, Fire Crennel, Cut Cassel" blah blah blah.

I've heard it all already and it's not going to happen this season. I want real solutions going into next week.

KCUnited
09-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Nick Wright is a rant legend.

And Wright's frustration was evident and it finally burst into a climax of disgust. Fescoe homers Cassel, homers Pioli and then suddenly he goes crazy.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 08:48 PM
And Wright's frustration was evident and it finally burst into a climax of disgust. Fescoe homers Cassel, homers Pioli and then suddenly he goes crazy.

Even if it was fabricated, it needed to be said. The more the better.

Romeo's Pants
09-17-2012, 08:49 PM
"Every professional athlete in this town blows right now."

wazu
09-17-2012, 08:50 PM

I'm sure he came on the air ready to blast the Chiefs and rant. But once he got rolling he really let the emotion take over. I'm sure he knew all along it was good radio. Nick Wright did, too. But it didn't sound forced to me. Just sounded like a kind of dorky guy freaking out. Which was pretty awesome.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 08:51 PM
I liked his rant, but I don't believe that the Chiefs players don't care.

They Care.

No one wants to lose. No one likes being blown out. The sideline looked dejected out there in the 4th.

If they were ****ing around and all smiles, then he'd have a case.

It's too bad that caring isn't enough to win football games.

KCUnited
09-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Even if it was fabricated, it needed to be said. The more the better.

Completely agree. And it very well could be legit, that was just my initial impression at 6am this morning.

He had a pretty good Royals rant last year that provided some memorable soundbytes.

petegz28
09-17-2012, 08:54 PM

At some point this week ima sit down and watch both games and see what's REALLY going on out there.

Reactionary shit aside, it's football, and we've seen these players play well before, so something is going on down there and a solution exists.

And no, don't hit the reply button if your response to me is "Fire Pioli, Fire Crennel, Cut Cassel" blah blah blah.

I've heard it all already and it's not going to happen this season. I want real solutions going into next week.

It's simple..this team has no swagger. We all blame Cassel but if Cassel were the only problem we wouldn't be in meltdown mode right now.

wazu
09-17-2012, 08:54 PM
"You give people NOTHING TO LIVE FOR! YOU SUCK!"

Shogun
09-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Completely agree. And it very well could be legit, that was just my initial impression at 6am this morning.

He had a pretty good Royals rant last year that provided some memorable soundbytes.

Well last night fescoe said to tune in this morning for something. So im sure he scripted it a bit. No big deal though, I enjoyed it.

smittysbar
09-17-2012, 08:59 PM
I was laughing pretty good this morning listening to it.

KCUnited
09-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Well last night fescoe said to tune in this morning for something. So im sure he scripted it a bit. No big deal though, I enjoyed it.

After the game yesterday, I thought how bad it was going to suck to not have a Wright meltdown on the air to look forward to. I guess somebody had to attempt to pick up the torch. 6/10 for me.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 09:00 PM
It's simple..this team has no swagger. We all blame Cassel but if Cassel were the only problem we wouldn't be in meltdown mode right now.

I think its somewhat the opposite.

The team seems full of itself. They seem to care TOO much about their swagger.

There are little things i've picked up on since the preseason that tells me that there is no discipline in that locker room.

Preseason game 1: Almost every player was out there with their shirts untucked. That's not pro, and a disciplinarian coach wouldn't allow it.

Preseason Game 2: Eric Berry trying to show his "Swag" with his one red sleeve.

Also, all of a sudden red/White half sleeves are in style.

Brandon Flowers is out there running around in white Spandex and cut off pants, looking like a damn pirate.

Bowe is back to his "The Show" ways.

I know it seems minor, but all of a sudden the Chiefs are trying to make a fucking fashion statement every week.

IMO, that screams lack of discipline.

Inmem58
09-17-2012, 09:01 PM
I was going to post this, but thought it would be a Q

petegz28
09-17-2012, 09:03 PM
I think its somewhat the opposite.

The team seems full of itself. They seem to care TOO much about their swagger.

There are little things i've picked up on since the preseason that tells me that there is no discipline in that locker room.

Preseason game 1: Almost every player was out there with their shirts untucked. That's not pro, and a disciplinarian coach wouldn't allow it.

Preseason Game 2: Eric Berry trying to show his "Swag" with his one red sleeve.

Also, all of a sudden red/White half sleeves are in style.

Brandon Flowers is out there running around in white Spandex and cut off pants, looking like a damn pirate.

I know it seems minor, but all of a sudden the Chiefs are trying to make a ****ing fashion statement every week.

IMO, that screams lack of discipline.

I think you are confusing "swagger" with "arrogance".

Swagger is: we're going to line up and kick the living fuck out of you and their ain't shit you can do about it

Arrogance is: Look at me score a TD with 2 minutes left when I'm down by 32

Discuss Thrower
09-17-2012, 09:04 PM

His Fab Melo meltdown was pretty noteworthy too.

Baby Lee
09-17-2012, 09:04 PM
Damn, a rare treat in KY, he rags the Chiefs FO and mentions my hometown of Louisburg! :eek:

Louisburg KS dickcheese.

http://www.louisburgcidermill.com/

One of my earliest memories, I was 5 or 6 and while my parents shopped the Mill, I watched in rapt wonder while the donut man made the donuts [much as Krispie Creme centers their outlets around], and at the end, you donut man sacked me up a mess of donuts 'just for me, not mom and dad' for my fascination.

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 09:05 PM
I watched the the first TD drive by the Bills:

Fitzpatrick had a long run because both Poe and Ropati were out of position. I havent watched the rest yet, but i know it's happened several times while in our nickel defense. Simply getting washed out or not sticking to their assignments.

On the TD run: DJ completely blew the gap and bit hard on the inside.

Once again: Lack of Discipline.

ROYC75
Louisburg KS dickcheese.

Born, raised, grew up, went to school there lame brain.

petegz28
I watched the the first TD drive by the Bills:

Fitzpatrick had a long run because both Poe and Ropati were out of position. I havent watched the rest yet, but i know it's happened several times while in our nickel defense. Simply getting washed out or not sticking to their assignments.

On the TD run: DJ completely blew the gap and bit hard on the inside.

Once again: Lack of Discipline.

DJ blew 3 plays at least yesterday. 2 resulted in a TD.

Shogun
09-17-2012, 09:07 PM
I noticed a ton of " its all about me " play this week and no team effort. IMO

Detoxing
09-17-2012, 09:08 PM
I think you are confusing "swagger" with "arrogance".

Swagger is: we're going to line up and kick the living **** out of you and their ain't shit you can do about it

Arrogance is: Look at me score a TD with 2 minutes left when I'm down by 32

No, i think we're defining swagger the same way.

My point is, i think the Chiefs are trying to SHOW their swagger in the way they're modifying their uniforms, rather than their play on the field.

I know it sounds petty, but to me, it tells me that RaC is allowing these players to do whatever the fuck they want, wear their uniform however they want. It's an attitude formed in the locker room, showing itself on the field.

What other teams do you see doing that kinda shit?

ROYC75
09-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Louisburg KS dickcheese.

One of my earliest memories, I was 5 or 6 and while my parents shopped the Mill, I watched in rapt wonder while the donut man made the donuts [much as Krispie Creme centers their outlets around], and at the end, you donut man sacked me up a mess of donuts 'just for me, not mom and dad' for my fascination.

Still got family there.

Assuming to much sucks, doesn't it.

petegz28
09-17-2012, 09:14 PM

My point is, i think the Chiefs are trying to SHOW their swagger in the way they're modifying their uniforms, rather than their play on the field.

I know it sounds petty, but to me, it tells me that RaC is allowing these players to do whatever the **** they want, wear their uniform however they want. It's an attitude formed in the locker room, showing itself on the field.

I agree but I guess I see a difference. They may be trying to show their swagger that way but it comes off as arrogance. You show swagger by lining up and knocking the fuck out of the guy in front of you.

Baby Lee
09-17-2012, 09:32 PM
Born, raised, grew up, went to school there lame brain.

My bad. But C'mon, when you structure a post with 'Down here in Kentucky, it's nice to hear from someone in the KC media about my hometown of Louisburg' [which I believe is a major part of KY], I hope you'll forgive some confusion.

ROYC75
09-17-2012, 09:36 PM
My bad. But C'mon, when you structure a post with 'Down here in Kentucky, it's nice to hear from someone in the KC media about my hometown of Louisburg' [which I believe is a major part of KY], I hope you'll forgive some confusion.

Understood, the funny part is when I speak about Louisburg, people here look at me and thinks I'm full of crap. Just 20 miles down the road is a Lewisberg, Ky.

Oh the fun sometimes.

[which I believe is a major part of KY], This part still has me confused ?

Phobia
09-17-2012, 09:36 PM
I agreed with what the man was saying but it was hard to digest the whiny tone of the jilted dorky computer programmer. That guy has a voice for newspaper.

KCtotheSB
09-17-2012, 09:39 PM
God, I nodded and smiled throughout that whole rant when I heard it earlier today. It's the PG version of what I want to say. Even my wife cracked up a few times and agreed that his rant was spot on and was exactly how I felt yesterday at halftime of the Bills debacle.

Dayze
09-17-2012, 09:51 PM
"Everyone of you SUCKS!"

I loved that part LMAO

Munson
09-17-2012, 10:35 PM
I liked the part where he said that prisoners should be forced to watch the Chiefs as torture. I couldn't help but laugh.

Guru
09-17-2012, 10:36 PM
I liked the part where he said that prisoners should be forced to watch the Chiefs as torture. I couldn't help but laugh.

That wouldn't be torture. Are prisoners Raiders fans anyway?

PGM
09-17-2012, 10:37 PM

They already have to watch the Raiders, soooo

The Bad Guy
09-17-2012, 11:02 PM

The real solution would be another blowout loss followed by about 3 more blowouts.

Chief_For_Life58
09-17-2012, 11:21 PM
The real solution would be another blowout loss followed by about 3 more blowouts.

lol man cmon

Chief_For_Life58
09-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Go Chiefs!

right?

pr_capone
09-17-2012, 11:25 PM

Careful now... people here will eat you alive if you dare speak out against The Dwayne Bowe Show. After all... he has "earned it".

Had it on pause for a bit.

Just saw D.Bowe's TD catch and his gay ass "putting the team on his back" celebration.

**** THAT GUY. Never have I hated a KC "Superstar" as much as I do Bowe.

My comment on the very same thing got me a lot of hate.

I don't want pro bowl players! I want players who know how to lose with class!

Because Dwayne Bowe has earned the right to do and say whatever he wants.

Agreed

Yeah, we better tell him not to celebrate his TDs anymore. That will help matters greatly. LMAO

you are a ****ing dip shit
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll say it all season long and take whatever rep or insults that come my way. "The Show" has no place in KC. It could be tolerated if we were a winning team... but celebrating garbage time TDs against scrubs is horse shit.

We all made fun of First down Sammie for celebrating first downs. We now defend Bowe celebrating a garbage TD against the second string after the team got the shit kicked out of them? ****ing awesome.

mcaj22
09-17-2012, 11:31 PM
in Bowes case he has played his entire career for some awful Chiefs teams through 2 GMs 3 coaching changes 150 OC changes and hes going to finally get to play out what is left of his prime on a team of his choosing after this season. He has done his service here where the GM has blantantly failed to ever put talent or a team around him. Like Brandon Carr he knows winning is elsewhere.

CoMoChief
09-17-2012, 11:34 PM
Go Chiefs!

right?

you've come to the wrong board, son.

pr_capone
09-17-2012, 11:34 PM

LMAO

Chief_For_Life58
09-18-2012, 12:02 AM

NooooooooooooooO!!!!!!!!

Fishpicker
09-18-2012, 01:19 AM

oh, that's what that was. I thought Flowers was paying homage to Angus Young. Plundering like a pirate makes more sense.

Jayhawkerman2001
09-18-2012, 04:21 AM
i was just thinking of it as just another chiefs suck rant but when he said, its sunday, one of the only 2 days a week i have off and i get treated to this pile of garbage? He is absolutely correct! I can't take it anymore, I am far too passionate a fan to be able to watch a game and not care.

Demonpenz
09-18-2012, 04:34 AM
This team isn't good, but things are going to swing to the positive soon. This team has potential play makers that will eventually make plays. Derrick Johnson, Eric Berry, and Bowe are going do what they have done all their lives eventually.

Guru
09-18-2012, 04:36 AM
This team isn't good, but things are going to swing to the positive soon. This team has potential play makers that will eventually make plays. Derrick Johnson, Eric Berry, and Bowe are going do what they have done all their lives eventually.

Thats so funny its sad.

mr. tegu
09-18-2012, 04:43 AM

That reminds me of when it came across that Duffy was going to have TJ surgery. Nick Wright was on the air live when it happened and he completely freaked out.

acesn8s
09-18-2012, 05:35 AM
Had it on pause for a bit.

Just saw D.Bowe's TD catch and his gay ass "putting the team on his back" celebration.

**** THAT GUY. Never have I hated a KC "Superstar" as much as I do Bowe.

My comment on the very same thing got me a lot of hate.And all this time I thought he was pointing to the name on the back of the jersey. :doh!:

Rausch
09-18-2012, 05:40 AM
I'll say it all season long and take whatever rep or insults that come my way. "The Show" has no place in KC. It could be tolerated if we were a winning team... but celebrating garbage time TDs against scrubs is horse shit.

It's the only time Ca$$hole has the nuts to throw him the ball...

JASONSAUTO
09-18-2012, 05:54 AM
Careful now... people here will eat you alive if you dare speak out against The Dwayne Bowe Show. After all... he has "earned it".

My comment on the very same thing got me a lot of hate.

We all made fun of First down Sammie for celebrating first downs. We now defend Bowe celebrating a garbage TD against the second string after the team got the shit kicked out of them? ****ing awesome. let's act like Parker celebrating every fucking first down, and some that weren't, is the same as Bowe celebrating a td.

Dipshit was spot on.
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 06:44 AM
Good God.

The first two threads I read this morning are ongoing rants about Dwayne Bowe's TD celebration and Rodney fucking Hudson.

This place has LOST ITS collective MIND.

JFC, we've got a GM to dethrone people!

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-18-2012, 06:48 AM
Did several searches. Can't believe this epic rant isn't posted, which probably means it's buried 137 posts deep in some thread with virtually zero description. But I'm posting it anyway. It's too important. Enjoy. (It's an audio link.)

http://podcast.610sports.com/kcsp2/3656437.mp3

I like this rant. He is kind of taking the same angle as me. It's their ****ing job to play football. It's their job to try and care. I really hate them because some of them quit.

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 07:04 AM
I like this rant. He is kind of taking the same angle as me. It's their ****ing job to play football. It's their job to try and care. I really hate them because some of them quit.

Do you give 110% for every minute of your job, considering you work with a psychopath?

Don't be a hypocrite now Hack.

Codered
09-18-2012, 07:04 AM
If it was anyone else but Bob Fescoe I'd care.

Rausch
09-18-2012, 07:06 AM
Do you give 110% for every minute of your job, considering you work with a psychopath?

Yes, I do.

Take into consideration that I work at a prison...

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-18-2012, 07:06 AM

Don't be a hypocrite now Hack.

No but, I'm not a professional athlete. I'm not an entertainer. I don't represent a city. I'm not a role model. I don't get paid millions.

It's completely different imo. It's not right.

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 07:09 AM
No but, I'm not a professional athlete. I'm not an entertainer. I don't represent a city. I'm not a role model. I don't get paid millions.

It's completely different imo. It's not right.

Once again you're suggesting that a bunch of young men that play a game should be exempt from human nature.

No wonder you're so disappointed in this team. Your expectations are in line with an 8-year old's.

Molitoth
09-18-2012, 07:11 AM
I hate fescoe but this was awesome. Romeo needs to play this for the team before the saints game.

Reerun_KC
09-18-2012, 07:12 AM
Greatest Rant in the history of KC sports radio...

Reerun_KC
09-18-2012, 07:13 AM
I hate fescoe but this was awesome. Romeo needs to play this for the team before the saints game.

Romeo needs to listen to it... the old fucker is gravy training off this city....

Fuck him.

Backwards Masking
09-18-2012, 07:30 AM
At one point on Keitzman yesterday, a guy called in saying it's hard to put the majority of the blame on Pioli when Clark hired the guy and refuses to spend all the $$ he could (referring the 25 mil under the cap we are)

Keitzman got pissed (you could hear the blood pressure rise in his voice) and said "The Hunts renovated Arrowhead with thier own money, it's not Clark's fault!!!" and cut the guy off and started blaming Pioli some more.

than another guy called in and blamed Clark again (for being cheap) and Keitzman got more pissed and said "that 25 million under the cap is a slanted stat", "those numbers are skewed" and "you can manipulate the stats to blame Clark but that's really unfair" and cut that caller off

THAN one last caller blamed Clark being cheap, and Keitzman got even more pissed off, cut the guy off immediately, went to a commerical, than came back and started talking Royals and Mizzou Football.

its going to be hard to listen to Keitzman ever again if Clark is paying him to watch his back, which, based on the above, is hard for me not to wonder about.

especially considering Clark hasn't said anything to defend himself, let alone punished Scott Piloi

Rausch
09-18-2012, 07:39 AM
At one point on Keitzman yesterday, a guy called in saying it's hard to put the majority of the blame on Pioli when Clark hired the guy and refuses to spend all the $$ he could (referring the 25 mil under the cap we are)

Keitzman got pissed (you could hear the blood pressure rise in his voice) and said "The Hunts renovated Arrowhead with thier own money, it's not Clark's fault!!!" and cut the guy off and started blaming Pioli some more.

than another guy called in and blamed Clark again (for being cheap) and Keitzman got more pissed and said "that 25 million under the cap is a slanted stat", "those numbers are skewed" and "you can manipulate the stats to blame Clark but that's really unfair" and cut that caller off

THAN one last caller blamed Clark being cheap, and Keitzman got even more pissed off, cut the guy off immediately, went to a commerical, than came back and started talking Royals and Mizzou Football.

its going to be hard to listen to Keitzman ever again if Clark is paying him to watch his back, which, based on the above, is hard for me not to wonder about.

especially considering Clark hasn't said anything to defend himself, let alone punished Scott Piloi

When Clark first took over he talked about the importance of having a franchise QB and had multiple interviews elaborating on this.

I don't think our owner should be Jerry Jones but there is a point he should put his foot down and step in.

NO.

WE DRAFT ONE NOW.

He is the final say. There really is no argument after that...

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-18-2012, 07:44 AM
I think Clark has good intentions and I don't think he's cheap. I do believe that the numbers a skewed. I believe his direct involvement in the cba negociations is a good example that he cares. He wouldn't have renovated the stadium if he didn't care.

I agree that he needs to take a more direct approach. I think Pioli has him under his thumb and Clark is being manipulated. He needs some help from someone that he can trust imo. He's in over his head.

Rausch
09-18-2012, 07:48 AM
He's in over his head.

This.

He cares. He's the only one in the family that even cares about any legacy.

But he has no clue how to operate this.

And he's a nice guy. He doesn't like to be the bad guy.

Sack up Clark - it's time.

If you want the big piece of chicken at dinner you have to make the hard decisions...

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 08:05 AM
I think Clark has good intentions and I don't think he's cheap. I do believe that the numbers a skewed. I believe his direct involvement in the cba negociations is a good example that he cares. He wouldn't have renovated the stadium if he didn't care.

Don't kid yourself. Clark participated in CBA negotiations because he had his own financial interests to protect. Guys like Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones want the NFL to do things that would cut deeply into Clark's profits. I don't THINK he's cheap but I KNOW that he's in this to make money.

I agree that he needs to take a more direct approach. I think Pioli has him under his thumb and Clark is being manipulated. He needs some help from someone that he can trust imo. He's in over his head.

Clark is not being manipulated. He handed the franchise to Pioli. He's getting EXACTLY what he wanted in that regard.

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 08:06 AM

Keitzman isn't getting paid by Clark. Keitzman says it the way he sees it, plain and simple. He's usually wrong, which is why everybody thinks he's a dumbass.

But in this case, he's right. That cap number doesn't tell the whole story.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-18-2012, 08:09 AM
Don't kid yourself. Clark participated in CBA negotiations because he had his own financial interests to protect. Guys like Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones want the NFL to do things that would cut deeply into Clark's profits. I don't THINK he's cheap but I KNOW that he's in this to make money.

Clark is not being manipulated. He handed the franchise to Pioli. He's getting EXACTLY what he wanted in that regard.

Speculation. Everything you post is speculation. Please start saying "in my opinion" somewhere in your crazy conspiracy theories.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-18-2012, 08:10 AM
This.

He cares. He's the only one in the family that even cares about any legacy.

But he has no clue how to operate this.

And he's a nice guy. He doesn't like to be the bad guy.

Sack up Clark - it's time.

If you want the big piece of chicken at dinner you have to make the hard decisions...

Yep, he needs a good football advisor.

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 08:30 AM
Speculation. Everything you post is speculation. Please start saying "in my opinion" somewhere in your crazy conspiracy theories.

Common sense isn't speculation.

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 08:30 AM
Yep, he needs a good football advisor.

He hired Pioli to be a good football advisor.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-18-2012, 08:31 AM
Common sense isn't speculation.

No, it's not man. :thumb:

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-18-2012, 08:33 AM
He hired Pioli to be a good football advisor.

He hired Pioli to be a GM. Miami hired Parcells to an advisor. Then they hired Carl peterson to be an advisor. Houston hired Dan Reeves to an advisor.

What makes an advisor different from a GM?

An advisor isn't looking out for his own best interests.

Mojo Jojo
09-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Keitzman isn't getting paid by Clark. Keitzman says it the way he sees it, plain and simple. He's usually wrong, which is why everybody thinks he's a dumbass.

Wrong KK and WHB are paying to suck up to the the Chiefs...that is how much he hated Carl he will pay to love Scott, and yet he can't even make payroll for the people at WHB.

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 09:00 AM
Wrong KK and WHB are paying to suck up to the the Chiefs...that is how much he hated Carl he will pay to love Scott, and yet he can't even make payroll for the people at WHB.

If he's paying to love Scott, why did he spend so much time yesterday bashing the guy?

Brock
09-18-2012, 09:00 AM
An advisor isn't looking out for his own best interests.

LMAO

Phobia
09-18-2012, 09:11 AM
Romeo needs to play this for the team before the saints game.
Wait, what? Was that a real suggestion or are you just looking for more reasons to fire RomeO?

duncan_idaho
09-18-2012, 09:13 AM

I've seen a few people say this, but honestly, I've been so disgusted by the Chiefs' approach to this season, I haven't paid much attention.

What part of the story is missing from the cap number?

Richard_Cuckold
09-18-2012, 09:19 AM
man we suck

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 09:27 AM
I've seen a few people say this, but honestly, I've been so disgusted by the Chiefs' approach to this season, I haven't paid much attention.

What part of the story is missing from the cap number?

The Chiefs are in the top 10 in the league in cash spending.

The cap floor starting next year isn't going to affect them because of it.

Pestilence
09-18-2012, 09:27 AM
When the cap floor hits......the only thing that will change is that the Chiefs will sign shitty players to bigger contracts so that they can reach the floor.

rocknrolla
09-18-2012, 09:39 AM
20 years of being pooped on is a lot of poop.

pr_capone
09-18-2012, 09:41 AM
let's act like Parker celebrating every ****ing first down, and some that weren't, is the same as Bowe celebrating a td.

Dipshit was spot on.
Posted via Mobile Device

You are right.

Sammie Parker had MORE of a right to celebrate a first down that actually helped the team than Bowe does in celebrating a TD... in garbage time... against scrubs... when his team just got gang raped.

duncan_idaho
09-18-2012, 09:44 AM
The Chiefs are in the top 10 in the league in cash spending.

The cap floor starting next year isn't going to affect them because of it.

Cash spending outlays include bonuses that are spread out over the length of the contracts, I guess?

Still doesn't hold much water with me, considering they've been massive amounts under the cap for years running. And that a team that is really trying to win will game the salary cap as much as possible.

Maybe it's Pioli, but Hunt still comes off like a cheap-ass who doesn't care about winning.

But I'm definitely not objective on this topic.

Setsuna
09-18-2012, 09:50 AM
ROFL Bowe doesn't give a shit about the Chiefs anymore. Your boy Pioli saw to that. He's making his highlight reel for his next team. He can do whatever the fuck he wants. Pr_capone, be angry at Pioli for showing Bowe disrespect and not making a legit contract with him and paying him what he wants.

Pestilence
09-18-2012, 09:52 AM
Bowe is gone after this year. The only way he stays is if Hunt cleans house and the new GM decides that he wants to pay Bowe and give him a new QB.

pr_capone
09-18-2012, 09:53 AM
ROFL Bowe doesn't give a shit about the Chiefs anymore. Your boy Pioli saw to that. He's making his highlight reel for his next team. He can do whatever the **** he wants. Pr_capone, be angry at Pioli for showing Bowe disrespect and not making a legit contract with him and paying him what he wants.

My boy Pioli?

I'm all sorts of pissed at Pioli. That is why I posted his job on craigslist.

/highlight reels aren't made in garbage time against scrubs.
//this is nothing new for Bowe... he did that horse shit all year last year as well

Setsuna
09-18-2012, 09:57 AM
My boy Pioli?

//this is nothing new for Bowe... he did that horse shit all year last year as well
:crybaby: LMAO GTFO off Bowe.

PGM
09-18-2012, 09:58 AM
There are plenty of shit players to bash like pinatas. Can we lay off Bowe please? This is silly.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-18-2012, 10:05 AM
My boy Pioli?

Good post man. We need to get rid of him imo. The mistake wasn't "only" giving him the franchise tag. It was giving him the franchise tag at all. Bowe never cared about the Chiefs. Bowe is about Bowe. Plus, he drops a ton of passes and plays like shit against good corners. Chemistry and "identity" go a long way. It's time to take out the trash imo.

He should hear it for that ****ing celebration.

Brock
09-18-2012, 10:06 AM
Yep, we should get rid of the only offensive player who acts like he even cares about playing (and can actually play)! Great call dudes!

pr_capone
09-18-2012, 10:07 AM
Yep, we should get rid of the only offensive player who acts like he even cares about playing (and can actually play)! Great call dudes!
*sigh*

Brock
09-18-2012, 10:08 AM
*sigh*

Did you read his post? "It's time to take out the trash"?

PGM
09-18-2012, 10:11 AM
Losing makes fans dumber. That is evident.

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 10:12 AM
It's easy to see why Pioli hasn't gotten away with what he has.

He's preoccupied with trivial details.

So are a lot of the fans.

Brock
09-18-2012, 10:12 AM

OMG did you see that he flexed after scoring a TD!!!!!

Detoxing
09-18-2012, 10:20 AM

If you're referring to my post about the uniforms, then i think you're missing my point.

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 10:24 AM
If you're referring to my post about the uniforms, then i think you're missing my point.

I didn't even see your post about uniforms, so no, it wasn't that.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-18-2012, 10:33 AM

Last time I checked he's still employed by the Chiefs

pr_capone
09-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Good post man. We need to get rid of him imo. The mistake wasn't "only" giving him the franchise tag. It was giving him the franchise tag at all. Bowe never cared about the Chiefs. Bowe is about Bowe. Plus, he drops a ton of passes and plays like shit against good corners. Chemistry and "identity" go a long way. It's time to take out the trash imo.

He should hear it for that ****ing celebration.

We don't need to get rid of him. He needs to grow the fuck up.

pr_capone
09-18-2012, 10:47 AM
OMG did you see that he flexed after scoring a TD!!!!!

meaningless TD, in junk time, against scrubs, after a complete shit kicking.

that is nothing to celebrate.

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 10:55 AM
meaningless TD, in junk time, against scrubs, after a complete shit kicking.

that is nothing to celebrate.

Nothing to get worked up over either.

If you want to be outraged, be outraged at how we arrived at it being a meaningless TD, in junk time, against scrubs, after a complete shit kicking.

PGM
09-18-2012, 10:57 AM

If you want to be outraged, be outraged at how we arrived at it being a meaningless TD, in junk time, against scrubs, after a complete shit kicking.

THIS

pr_capone
09-18-2012, 12:08 PM

it isn't outrage at Bowe... its just really irritating to me.

I do want to be outraged, and I am. I am outraged about the condition of this team and it's lack of leadership. This whole team can go suck a bag of dicks. I don't, though, understand why I can only be angry, annoyed, or upset with only one aspect of things. I say I don't like what Bowe does and I get 5 asshats telling me I should be angry about other things. I AM ANGRY about other things. I just happen to be irritated by this as well.

royr17
09-18-2012, 12:14 PM

Louisburg is a major part of KY ? Thats very laughable, its only 20 minutes from here to Louisburg, and I didnt know a town that you are in briefly and is basically in the country was considered a major part of KY lol

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-18-2012, 12:17 PM
We don't need to get rid of him. He needs to grow the **** up.

You know what you have in a player by the end of the third year. This is Bowe's 6th season. He's not going to grow up or change.

I do want to be outraged, and I am. I am outraged about the condition of this team and it's lack of leadership. This whole team can go suck a bag of dicks. I don't, though, understand why I can only be angry, annoyed, or upset with only one aspect of things. I say I don't like what Bowe does and I get 5 asshats telling me I should be angry about other things. I AM ANGRY about other things. I just happen to be irritated by this as well.

I know I'm a noob and have been an ass but that is exactly how I feel. It's not just about the flavor of the month.

KC Tattoo
09-18-2012, 12:31 PM

It's just like he said, the guys need to "man up" play ball. Each to his own need to put there jock strap on and play a mans game. We got the tallent to win games, the missing piece is heart.

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 12:47 PM

Why? It's completely and utterly trivial. At the end of the day, what Bowe did doesn't translate into wins OR losses.

You can't possibly focus attention on everything. If you're dwelling on this, you're likely not focused on something that might actually matter, like getting rid of this god-awful coaching staff. (And yes, I do realize we're just fans, so in the end us being "focused" on this is really meaningless.)

It's no different than what Pioli is doing.

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 12:48 PM
You know what you have in a player by the end of the third year. This is Bowe's 6th season. He's not going to grow up or change.

He's arguably the best WR this franchise has EVER had outside of Otis Taylor.

Why the fuck would we WANT him to change?

whoman69
09-18-2012, 12:56 PM

Why the **** would we WANT him to change?

I don't think its much of an argument. He is the best WR we have had in 40 years.

frankotank
09-18-2012, 01:02 PM
"we should make prisoners watch the Chiefs"
wow LMAO

Brock
09-18-2012, 01:05 PM
We should make him stop putting up 1000 yard seasons with garbage QB after garbage QB. Give him a real QB for a change.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-18-2012, 01:09 PM

Why the **** would we WANT him to change?

The game has changed. It's a passing / QB driven league.

It's not that hard to find 1,000 yard WRs that can have one 10+ TD year imo. He's nothing special imo. Otis Taylor had some big catches.

We should make him stop putting up 1000 yard seasons with garbage QB after garbage QB. Give him a real QB for a change.

Let's not make him out to be Chris Carter. He beats shitty corners or pads his stats when it no longer matters.

Micjones
09-18-2012, 01:14 PM

I'm halfway through it and this isn't believable at all.
Completely contrived.

htismaqe
09-18-2012, 01:16 PM

It's not that hard to find 1,000 yard WRs that can have one 10+ TD year imo. He's nothing special imo. Otis Taylor had some big catches.

Let's not make him out to be Chris Carter. He beats shitty corners or pads his stats when it no longer matters.

ROFL

If it's "not that hard" how come we can't get anybody that can even come CLOSE to his production. Steve Breaston is a career #3 and Baldwin, well, my mom told me if I can't say anything nice I shouldn't say anything at all.

KC Tattoo
09-18-2012, 01:20 PM
"we should make prisoners watch the Chiefs"
wow LMAO

I don't see how this would punish 90% of the raider nation?

Douche Baggins
09-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Best part of the meltdown IMO

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o2ATPWBFfNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Douche Baggins
09-18-2012, 06:46 PM
LMAO

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bU1gZto-DvM?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dannybcaitlyn
09-18-2012, 06:53 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o2ATPWBFfNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Loving it!

wazu
09-18-2012, 07:08 PM

Awesome.

Chiefaholic
09-18-2012, 07:10 PM

I know it sounds petty, but to me, it tells me that RaC is allowing these players to do whatever the **** they want, wear their uniform however they want. It's an attitude formed in the locker room, showing itself on the field.

Sounds to me like some of you miss Haley. :)

bevischief
09-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Everything he said was right.

okcchief
09-18-2012, 07:17 PM
What he said covers it. It sucks being a Chiefs and Royals fan. KC doesn't deserve owners like Hunt and Glass. The shit they put out each year is laughable and we care less all the time. I've just stopped going to games until they act like they give 2 shits.

Brock
09-18-2012, 07:42 PM

That must be why we drafted another first round receiver and he hasn't been heard from since. Because it's sooooo easy to find 1000 yard receivers.

whoman69
09-18-2012, 07:58 PM

Chiefs history says otherwise. Chiefs leaders in receiving yardage:
Tony G 97-08 10940
O Taylor 65-74 7306
H Marshall 76-87 6545
C Carson 80-89 6360
S Paige 83-91 6341
C Burford 60-67 5505
E Kennison 01-07 5320
D Bowe 07-12 5082

The golden age for receivers for the Chiefs was 83 and 66.

Chiefaholic
09-18-2012, 08:01 PM
In all honesty, I had planned to attend the Denver game in November prior to preseason. The preseason fail didn't change my mind because I realize they play a real vanilla scheme. However, after watching this "professional football team" the first two weeks of the season, I'll just sit my ass at home and save a 7 round trip, parking, tickets, and tasty beverages and sit my ass at home. At least this way, I'll have the option to channel surf during the game and watch REAL NFL franchises block, tackle, catch, and throw spirals downfield to second and third options.

People bashed Haley and rightfully so... However, he demanded respect and called out PUSSIES on the field who didn't show up to play. Outside of Casshole (Pioli's pet), players were forced to play to their potential, or they were buried on the depth chart. Romeo, is too damn nice to the players and they're taking advantage of him. He's lost this team and doesn't have the mental capacity to carry the load of head coach and DC.

As much as I'd liked to visited friends and family in the KC area this season, I'm keeping the cash and putting it to better use. If Clark wants my cash, then give me a reason to sacrifice an entire Sunday to attend a game.

Al Bundy
09-18-2012, 08:06 PM
http://deadspin.com/5944414/kansas-city-radio-guy-rails-on-winless-chiefs-you-give-people-nothing-to-live-for?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Check out the comments.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 06:06 AM
ROFL

If it's "not that hard" how come we can't get anybody that can even come CLOSE to his production. Steve Breaston is a career #3 and Baldwin, well, my mom told me if I can't say anything nice I shouldn't say anything at all.

Steve Breaston had a 1000 yard season in 2008. He could do it again. Also, I bet he had alot more meaningful catches in that season than Bowe ever does.

htismaqe
09-19-2012, 06:56 AM
Steve Breaston had a 1000 yard season in 2008. He could do it again. Also, I bet he had alot more meaningful catches in that season than Bowe ever does.

ROFL

He was THIRD on that team in both receptions and yards that season, one of the few seasons in NFL HISTORY where a team had 3 WRs finish with over 1000 yards receiving.

Micjones
09-19-2012, 07:12 AM
Chiefs history says otherwise. Chiefs leaders in receiving yardage:
Tony G 97-08 10940
O Taylor 65-74 7306
H Marshall 76-87 6545
C Carson 80-89 6360
S Paige 83-91 6341
C Burford 60-67 5505
E Kennison 01-07 5320
D Bowe 07-12 5082

The golden age for receivers for the Chiefs was 83 and 66.

Bowe should be 5th on that list by the midway point of the season.

FAX
09-19-2012, 07:38 AM
Carlos was pretty good.

FAX

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 10:08 AM
ROFL

He was THIRD on that team in both receptions and yards that season, one of the few seasons in NFL HISTORY where a team had 3 WRs finish with over 1000 yards receiving.

He had a 1000 yards and it's easy to find those guys nowadays.

Carlos was pretty good.

FAX

Yeah he was. Stephon Page and Rison were good to. I know Rison only played in KC for a little while but he was definately the best WR we ever had imo.

htismaqe
09-19-2012, 10:15 AM

Dwayne Bowe has had 3 1000-yard seasons in his first 5 and led the league in TDs one season. You think those guys are easy to find? And yes, that's a rhetorical question.

Pestilence
09-19-2012, 10:19 AM

It's so easy to find 1000 yard receivers?

2011 - 19 receivers over 1000 yards.
2010 - 17 receivers over 1000 yards.
2009 - 23 receivers over 1000 yards.
2008 - 22 receivers over 1000 yards.
2007 - 23 receivers over 1000 yards.

And those numbers include TEs as well.

Take out TEs and it looks like this.

2011 - 17
2010 - 16
2009 - 20
2008 - 21
2007 - 20

If it's so fucking easy.....why doesn't every team have one?

htismaqe
09-19-2012, 10:21 AM

2011 - 17
2010 - 16
2009 - 20
2008 - 21
2007 - 20

If it's so ****ing easy.....why doesn't every team have one?

But, but, but...he pointed to his name after he scored! GAAAHHHHHH!

CoMoChief
09-19-2012, 10:27 AM

2011 - 17
2010 - 16
2009 - 20
2008 - 21
2007 - 20

If it's so ****ing easy.....why doesn't every team have one?

Well...every year there are about 10-12 teams that have serious issues at QB...or may be starting a rookie.

Somone has to get them the ball ya know...and Olines have to block.

There are multiple factors involved.

htismaqe
09-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Well...every year there are about 10-12 teams that have serious issues at QB...or may be starting a rookie.

Our oline stinks according to most here.

And our QB is arguably one of the worst starters in the NFL.

Thanks for strengthening the case FOR Bowe.

Brock
09-19-2012, 10:29 AM

The Chiefs perennially have serious issues at QB and Bowe still produces.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Dwayne Bowe has had 3 1000-yard seasons in his first 5 and led the league in TDs one season. You think those guys are easy to find? And yes, that's a rhetorical question.

Go look at the game logs and see when he shows up. Last year Indy, Detroit, and Minnesota were his only 100 yard games. He went against shit CBs in Powers, Houston, and Allen. Three of his 5 TDs came in those games.

Also, notice that in all of those games Cassel was the QB. He's not Chris Carter and he's not Fitzgerald. He can't make a third string QB look good. It's a myth.

We could do this over and over. He never really does much in our divison games but drop balls. Hell, Cromartie used to make fun of him in the paper.

Pest, I have looked into the stats you posted before. How many of those guys are the same from year to year? How many new guys come and go? There are plenty of new WRs in and out of the top 20 every year. They aren't hard to find. It wasn't that way back in the 80's and 90's. It was the same guys over and over.

All you hear about is college passing and receiving records being broken all the time. The league is changing guys. It's a passing league and therefore it's a receiving league.

For the record, if Bowe is not an elite receiver. He has no clutch catches and he has dropped way to many 3rd down passes on important drives over the years. Hell, his signature catch is one that bobbled about 10 times against the Colts last year. He should have just caught the damn thing without bobbling it. His production is good but it doesn't match the tape imo.

Bowe is one of the most overrated players in the league.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-19-2012, 11:56 AM
it was good, but Nick Wright meltdown were better

Pestilence
09-19-2012, 12:00 PM
Go look at the game logs and see when he shows up. Last year Indy, Detroit, and Minnesota were his only 100 yard games. He went against shit CBs in Powers, Houston, and Allen. Three of his 5 TDs came in those games.

Also, notice that in all of those games Cassel was the QB. He's not Chris Carter and he's not Fitzgerald. He can't make a third string QB look good. It's a myth.

We could do this over and over. He never really does much in our divison games but drop balls. Hell, Cromartie used to make fun of him in the paper.

Pest, I have looked into the stats you posted before. How many of those guys are the same from year to year? There are plenty of new WRs in and out of the top 20 every year. They aren't hard to find. It wasn't that way back in the 80's and 90's. It was the same guys over and over.

All you hear about is college passing and receiving records being broken all the time. The league is changing guys. It's a passing league and therefore it's a receiving league.

For the record, if Bowe is not an elite receiver. He has no clutch catches and he has dropped way to many 3rd down passes on important drives over the years. Hell, his signature catch is one that bobbled about 10 times against the Colts last year. He should have just caught the damn thing without bobbling it. His production is good but it doesn't match the tape imo.

You have officially become the stupidest poster on this fucking board. JFC.

Fish
09-19-2012, 12:01 PM

Pest, I have looked into the stats you posted before. How many of those guys are the same from year to year? There are plenty of new WRs in and out of the top 20 every year. They aren't hard to find. It wasn't that way back in the 80's and 90's. It was the same guys over and over.

:facepalm:

Good fucking grief you are hopeless...

scott free
09-19-2012, 12:02 PM
It's simple..this team has no swagger.

I dont think it all boils down to that, but it sure as hell is a big problem... there doesnt seem to be an emotional leader on either side of the ball.

Fire, swagger, heart, call it whatever... but KC simply doesnt have it right now.

Douche Baggins
09-19-2012, 12:14 PM
It's simple..this team has no swagger.

http://i.imgur.com/lxWxW.gif

scott free
09-19-2012, 12:22 PM
Belief & emotion does matter, and this team doesnt have it.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 12:23 PM
You have officially become the stupidest poster on this ****ing board. JFC.

Good ****ing grief you are hopeless...

Why? Tell me what is wrong with what I said? Say something real besides that just sucks. My point is absolutely correct. What Pest did is take two minutes and look at an obvious stat rather than do the actual leg work.

When I said this below, it was the key to the argument.

"How many of those guys are the same from year to year? There are plenty of new WRs in and out of the top 20 every year. They aren't hard to find. It wasn't that way back in the 80's and 90's. It was the same guys over and over."

Do you think most Chiefs fans initially side with you on this conversation? I know they do because I have had this conversation before. That was the last time I did the legwork. Rather than being an asshole, why don't you consider what I said and show some respect? Understand that I am not even trying to win this argument. I am just stating my point.

and you fish... if you are so into science, why are you so prone to believe the first thing you read? Why do you seem to be so closed minded when listening to other peoples findings and theories? A guy like you should be worth more than just one belittling sentence.

Pestilence
09-19-2012, 12:25 PM
You want to prove me wrong? Go get your own stats and do your own fucking legwork. And don't come back with Bleacher Report.

Sorter
09-19-2012, 12:27 PM
Wasn't as good as Nick Wright's meltdown IMO. Still fun to listen to though.

htismaqe
09-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Do you think most Chiefs fans initially side with you on this conversation? I know they do because I have had this conversation before.

Funny how nobody ever agrees with you, no matter what the message board, no matter what the topic.

:hmmm:

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 12:35 PM
You want to prove me wrong? Go get your own stats and do your own ****ing legwork. And don't come back with Bleacher Report.

Ask me nicely and I will. ;)

Pestilence
09-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Ask me nicely and I will. ;)

No. I don't pander to your stupid bullshit.

You want to prove yourself right? Go do your own fucking research. That's your problem. You post on this board and then don't bring facts to back it up. You want to prove my list wrong. Go do your own fucking research and show me how many new WRs are on that list every year. Until you do that.....shut the fuck up.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 12:40 PM
Funny how nobody ever agrees with you, no matter what the message board, no matter what the topic.

:hmmm:

Burn........:evil:

You sure told me!

Setsuna
You have officially become the stupidest poster on this ****ing board. JFC.

I'm glad BB came here. I can post whatever I want and never be the worst now! :D :evil:

milkman
Why? Tell me what is wrong with what I said? Say something real besides that just sucks. My point is absolutely correct. What Pest did is take two minutes and look at an obvious stat rather than do the actual leg work.

"How many of those guys are the same from year to year? There are plenty of new WRs in and out of the top 20 every year. They aren't hard to find. It wasn't that way back in the 80's and 90's. It was the same guys over and over."

Do you think most Chiefs fans initially side with you on this conversation? I know they do because I have had this conversation before. That was the last time I did the legwork. Rather than being an asshole, why don't you consider what I said and show some respect? Understand that I am not even trying to win this argument. I am just stating my point.

and you fish... if you are so into science, why are you so prone to believe the first thing you read? Why do you seem to be so closed minded when listening to other peoples findings and theories? A guy like you should be worth more than just one belittling sentence.

Here's the problem with your argument.

Larry Fitzgerald is being given opportunities to make plays, even with QBs like John Skelton, Max Hall and Kevin Kolb throwing the ball.

Those guys, even as poorly as they have played, target Fitzgerald even if he's brakketed by two defenders.

Matt Cassel is so risk averse that he will not attempt those passes.

Other marginal QBs will still attempt to give their best WR the opportunity to make plays, while Cassel is checkdown king.

This is why Cassel is the worst starting QB in the league.

It isn't about numbers.
It's about leadership and courage.

A receiver like Bowe, with even a marginal QB, is open if he's single covered and has just a yard or two of separation, unless you are Matt Cassel.

HemiEd
09-19-2012, 12:43 PM

Larry Fitzgerald, is being given opportunities to make plays, even with QBs like John Skelton, Max Hall and Kevin Kolb throwing the ball.

Those guys, even as poorly as they have played target Fitzgerald even if he's brakketed by two defenders.

Other marginal QBs will still attempt to give their best WR the opportunity to make plays, while Cassel is checkdown king.

It isn't about numbers.

A receiver like Bowe, with even a marginal QB is open if he's single covered and has just a yard or two of separation, unless you are Matt Cassel.
Sad but true. I still contend this is why Bowe didn't sign a long term deal, he wants away from Cassel so his career can flourish.

whoman69
09-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Burn........:evil:

You sure told me!

Going off on you is like hitting a girl.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 12:50 PM
No. I don't pander to your stupid bullshit.

You want to prove yourself right? Go do your own ****ing research. That's your problem. You post on this board and then don't bring facts to back it up. You want to prove my list wrong. Go do your own ****ing research and show me how many new WRs are on that list every year. Until you do that.....shut the **** up.

Actually, I bring facts almost evey time. I just don't bring facts for you because you aren't very nice. When I don't use facts, I clearly state "in my opinion." Mostly what I see out of you and the other guys that are like you is a bunch of speculation. You really aren't a very good poster. You might hit on something every now and again but mostly you are all about telling people how stupid they are or how much they suck.

Also, you do pander to bullshit and you do believe that perception and credibility do matter on a message board like this.

Pestilence
09-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Actually, I bring facts almost evey time. I just don't bring facts for you because you aren't very nice. When I don't use facts, I clearly state "in my opinion." Mostly what I see out of you and the other guys that are like you is a bunch of speculation. You really aren't a very good poster. You might hit on something every now and again but mostly you are all about telling people how stupid they are or how much they suck.

Also, you do pander to bullshit and you do believe that perception and credibility do matter on a message board like this.

No....I really only do that to you. Maybe Setsuna every once in a while.

milkman
09-19-2012, 12:54 PM

What you bring are stats.

As the old saying goes, there are lies, damn lies, and stats.

Stats do add to the discussion, but don't tell the whole story.

Fish
09-19-2012, 12:54 PM

Yes, most Chiefs fans side with Pest on this conversation. That's because anyone with a brain can see that Bowe is a very talented receiver on a very bad team with a shit QB.

You've whined and complained about respect here before. But respect here must be earned. You seem to think that you can come here and spew a bunch of awful ideas, and demand respect just because you're participating. You're confusing quantity with quality. You've posted very little since coming here that's deserving of any respect. Yes, you have lots of ideas, and you like to think of them as different and edgy. But they're bullshit. Illogical bullshit. That's why you're getting no respect. People are seeing your posts, and judging you by the quality of your posts. The majority of the board thinks you're an annoying dumbass. That's the moniker you've earned for yourself. This board is good at calling out bullshit for what it is.

Want respect? Earn it. Quite babbling about things you obviously don't understand. If your ideas are stupid, people are going to tell you like they've currently been doing. But you're taking that as some kind of idiotic challenge instead of a learning experience. You're too busy fighting to learn a fucking thing. Fighting other posters who are more knowledgable than you, using idiotic ideas that don't make sense, isn't going to earn any respect. And I've lost hope that any of this will actually convince you to change your dumbass ways.

milkman
09-19-2012, 12:56 PM
Yes, most Chiefs fans side with Pest on this conversation. That's because anyone with a brain can see that Bowe is a very talented receiver on a very bad team with a shit QB.

You've whined and complained about respect here before. But respect here must be earned. You seem to think that you can come here and spew a bunch of awful ideas, and demand respect just because you're participating. You're confusing quantity with quality. You've posted very little since coming here that's deserving of any respect. Yes, you have lots of ideas, and you like to think of them as different and edgy. But they're bullshit. Illogical bullshit. That's why you're getting no respect. People are seeing your posts, and judging you by the quality of your posts. The majority of the board thinks you're an annoying dumbass. That's the moniker you've earned for yourself. This board is good at calling out bullshit for what it is.

Want respect? Earn it. Quite babbling about things you obviously don't understand. If your ideas are stupid, people are going to tell you like they've currently been doing. But you're taking that as some kind of idiotic challenge instead of a learning experience. You're too busy fighting to learn a ****ing thing. Fighting other posters who are more knowledgable than you, using idiotic ideas that don't make sense, isn't going to earn any respect. And I've lost hope that any of this will actually convince you to change your dumbass ways.

I don't think he's as bad as most make him to be.

He's doing some research to support his ideas, but he's not looking at those numbers and combining them with what is actually happening on the field of play.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 01:04 PM
It isn't about numbers.

A receiver like Bowe, with even a marginal QB, is open if he's single covered and has just a yard or two of separation, unless you are Matt Cassel.

But that doesn't mean he will catch it. Especially in clutch situations. There has been more than one time he has dropped a critical 3rd down. He's just not elite imo. I believe he did have alligator arms against Pittsburgh. Haley never even stood up for him when asked directly about it. Bowe runs sloppy routes and is an overrated blocker imo. I don't believe you can completely trust him one on one. He is really pretty easy to control by the good corners. Look at the Baltimore playoff game. Where was he that day? He didn't even get a catch.

The last time I had this conversation and I said, "it's easy to find good wide recievers," a guy said, "tell that to the Browns."

Below is what I found.

Here's a rookie from last year who drops the ball alot. He also had a crappy QB. Check out his numbers compared to Bowe's rookie numbers with Huard.

Little only played in 12 games this year.

Bowe 2007 - 15 games 70 rec. 995 yards 5 TDs

Little 2011 - 12 games 61 rec. 709 2 TDs

Little probably would have had better stats than Bowe if he played 15 games.

Also, look around... Colston, Cruz, Nicks, Thomas, Nelson, Jackson... they are all over the place and they aren't first round WRs. It's not that hard to get 70 receptions, 1000 yards, and 5 TDs anymore. Also, receiver used to be one of the hardest positions to make the college to pro transition. It's not anymore because the game is geared towards the offense.

I don't think he's as bad as most make him to be.

He's doing some research to support his ideas, but he's not looking at those numbers and combining them with what is actually happening on the field of play.

I guess I kind of feel exactly like you do. It seems to me like you guys are focusing on the numbers but not watching the field.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 01:09 PM

Want respect? Earn it. Quite babbling about things you obviously don't understand. If your ideas are stupid, people are going to tell you like they've currently been doing. But you're taking that as some kind of idiotic challenge instead of a learning experience. You're too busy fighting to learn a ****ing thing. Fighting other posters who are more knowledgable than you, using idiotic ideas that don't make sense, isn't going to earn any respect. And I've lost hope that any of this will actually convince you to change your dumbass ways.

Pretty lame dude. I was asking that you reply to the Bowe conversation. This is just more of the belittling crap. You are pretty boring imo. I'm not fighting, I'm debating. Also, I haven't asked for respect. I have only stated when i am treated with respect, I treat others with respect. That's probably the same as anyone else right? This whole credibility thing is way overrated. I mean what is your ambition in life? To become a message board guru or something?

Pestilence
09-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Also, look around... Colston, Cruz, Nicks, Thomas, Nelson, Jackson... they are all over the place and they aren't first round WRs. It's not that hard to get 70 receptions, 1000 yards, and 5 TDs anymore. Also, receiver used to be one of the hardest positions to make the college to pro transition. It's not anymore because the game is geared towards the offense.

You cherry picked 7 WRs that are the anomaly. Go and look at the number of WRs that get drafted outside of the 1st round and go on to do nothing.

Let's go with 2008 (the year that Nelson and Jackson were drafted)....there were 35 WRs drafted total (none in the 1st round). Out of those 35 WRs there are 3 that could be considered good to great. Jordy Nelson (2nd), Desean Jackson (2nd) and Steve Johnson (7th). That's 35 WRs that have gone on to do jack shit. So it's not as "easy" as you say it is. You make it sound like a team can go in.....draft a WR wherever...plug him in and he'll get 1000 because it's a passing league now. It's fucking not.

milkman
09-19-2012, 01:15 PM
But that doesn't mean he will catch it. Especially in clutch situations. There has been more than one time he has dropped a critical 3rd down. He's just not elite imo. I believe he did have alligator arms against Pittsburgh. Haley never even stood up for him when asked directly about it. Bowe runs sloppy routes and is an overrated blocker imo. I don't believe you can completely trust him one on one. He is really pretty easy to control by the good corners. Look at the Baltimore playoff game. Where was he that day? He didn't even get a catch.

The last time I had this conversation and I said, "it's easy to find good wide recievers," a guy said, "tell that to the Browns."

Below is what I found.

Here's a rookie from last year who drops the ball alot. He also had a crappy QB. Check out his numbers compared to Bowe's rookie numbers with Huard.

Little only played in 12 games this year.

Bowe 2007 - 15 games 70 rec. 995 yards 5 TDs

Little 2011 - 12 games 61 rec. 709 2 TDs

Little probably would have had better stats than Bowe if he played 15 games.

Cassel never looked Bowe's way in that Baltimore game.

There are very few receivers that don't occassionally drop passes, and I believe that Bowe's drop percentage were better than guys like Roddy White and Andre Johnson.

Right now there isn't anyone in the league with more consistent hands than Fitzgerald.

But Bowe is one of the top 5-7 receivers in the NFL right now, and with a QB that can get him the ball on time and accurately, he'd almost certainly be top 5.

And yes, I believe that Cassel's inability to do that, get him the ball on time and accurately, contributes to his drops.

Sorter
09-19-2012, 01:20 PM
This wasn't really my fight and I haven't followed this thread too much, but are we having the argument whether Bowe is elite or not again?

If so, here is my take on it that I posted a while ago:
"Fitz, Andre, and Megatron are far and away the best 3 wide outs imo.

Jennings, Roddy, Dwanye, AJ Green, Lloyd, Steve Smith, Marshall, Holmes, Johnson (Bills), VJackson, Nicks, Dez, Julio Jones, Miles Austin, Britt and maybe Mike Wallace (has only run a full route tree for like a year IIR) are all #1's who are roughly around the same skill/talent level. AJ Green probably has the highest ceiling of the 2nd grouping along with Dez, Julio and Dwayne imo, but they are not in the same league yet as the previous 3. I would rather have AJ Green than Dwayne, but thats probably about it, minus the top 3 guys."

Fish
09-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Pretty lame dude. I was asking that you reply to the Bowe conversation. This is just more of the belittling crap. You are pretty boring imo. I'm not fighting, I'm debating. Also, I haven't asked for respect. I have only stated when i am treated with respect, I treat others with respect. That's probably the same as anyone else right? This whole credibility thing is way overrated. I mean what is your ambition in life? To become a message board guru or something?

OK. Keep rowing upstream then. I'm sure things will change for you.

Detoxing
09-19-2012, 01:26 PM

Larry Fitzgerald is being given opportunities to make plays, even with QBs like John Skelton, Max Hall and Kevin Kolb throwing the ball.

Those guys, even as poorly as they have played, target Fitzgerald even if he's brakketed by two defenders.

It isn't about numbers.

Just to expand on that, look no further than Junk time on Sunday. Bowe was covered, Cassel gave him a chance, Bowe leaped over the defender and snagged it out of the air.

Too bad Cassel feels that the only time to throw a risky pass in when the game is well out of reach.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 01:27 PM
No....I really only do that to you. Maybe Setsuna every once in a while.

In 2007, You've got guys like Bobby Engram, Kevis Curtis, Braylon Edwards, old ass Joey Galloway in Tampa, and Jerrico Cotchery with 1,000 yards.

In 2008, you've got Santana Moss, Lee Evans, Antonio Bryant and Steve Breaston.

I'm not going to get into this to deep but you see my point. Every year about 25% of those 1,000 yard WRs come and go.

There really probably really isn't another position with that much turnover.

JASONSAUTO
09-19-2012, 01:28 PM
JFC ANOTHER thread with sensible people arguing with a drooling moran?

black bob is a fucking IDIOT guys.

Fish
09-19-2012, 01:28 PM
Just to expand on that, look no further than Junk time on Sunday. Bowe was covered, Cassel gave him a chance, Bowe leaped over the defender and snagged it out of the air.

Too bad Cassel feels that the only time to throw a risky pass in when the game is well out of reach.

Isn't that the damn truth. There's always that tipping point where the D lets up enough and plays prevent, and Cassel seems to get his second wind. His "Give up Mojo" is strong.....

Pestilence
09-19-2012, 01:34 PM
In 2007, You've got guys like Bobby Engram, Kevis Curtis, Braylon Edwards, old ass Joey Galloway in Tampa, and Jerrico Cotchery with 1,000 yards.

In 2008, you've got Santana Moss, Lee Evans, Antonio Bryant and Steve Breaston.

I'm not going to get into this to deep but you see my point. Every year about 25% of those 1,000 yard WRs come and go.

There really probably really isn't another position with that much turnover.

25%? So it's so easy to find a 1000 yard receiver that 8 teams a year get a new one? 8 out of 32 teams?

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Cassel never looked Bowe's way in that Baltimore game.

There are very few receivers that don't occassionally drop passes, and I believe that Bowe's drop percentage were better than guys like Roddy White and Andre Johnson.

Right now there isn't anyone in the league with more consistent hands than Fitzgerald.

But Bowe is one of the top 5-7 receivers in the NFL right now, and with a QB that can get him the ball on time and accurately, he'd almost certainly be top 5.

And yes, I believe that Cassel's inability to do that, get him the ball on time and accurately, contributes to his drops.

Other guys do drop the ball. However, Bowe is probably one of the worst in history. The dud lead the league in drops in a year in which he missed four games due to suspension. Also, he rank's #4 in drops over the last three years despite the suspension. He drops almost 12% of all the balls thrown at him. Furthermore, White, Welker, and Marshall who were ahead of him on that list, were targeted more than anyone else in the league. Marshall is the only one of the three do rank in the top 15 in drop rate and he's behind Bowe! Last, Marshall had shitty QBs too.

It just seems like people always make excuses for Bowe. Note that these stats are based on "catchable balls."

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/07/02/three-years-of-drop-rate-wide-receivers/

This wasn't really my fight and I haven't followed this thread too much, but are we having the argument whether Bowe is elite or not again?

If so, here is my take on it that I posted a while ago:
"Fitz, Andre, and Megatron are far and away the best 3 wide outs imo.

Jennings, Roddy, Dwanye, AJ Green, Lloyd, Steve Smith, Marshall, Holmes, Johnson (Bills), VJackson, Nicks, Dez, Julio Jones, Miles Austin, Britt and maybe Mike Wallace (has only run a full route tree for like a year IIR) are all #1's who are roughly around the same skill/talent level. AJ Green probably has the highest ceiling of the 2nd grouping along with Dez, Julio and Dwayne imo, but they are not in the same league yet as the previous 3. I would rather have AJ Green than Dwayne, but thats probably about it, minus the top 3 guys."

The difference is that all of those guys have a signature catch that Bowe does not have. All of them have made the big one at one time or another. Bowe has never really been that reliable 3rd down guy. Did you know in 2003, Johnny Morton was the #1 3rd down wide receiver in the NFL?

I really feel like we haven't had a third down guy since Gonzalez left. Part of being elite is being that guy. ..... and no, I am not saying Morton was elite. LMAO

Against a bad rookie CB and a back up SS. It's always like that. Where was he against Atlanta? He plays great against the lower tier CBs. His best game ever was probably that Houston game that had the worst secondary of all time in 2010. That pretty much sums him up imo.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 01:45 PM
25%? So it's so easy to find a 1000 yard receiver that 8 teams a year get a new one? 8 out of 32 teams?

It's like the Greg Little post though. You can almost look and predict who is in line to make the list.

Also, there are about 5 new playoff teams every year man. Look at the big picture. Eight teams is alot.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 01:47 PM

Has it ever occurred to you guys that maybe he just doesn't have any faith in Bowe? Let's look at the other side of this. There have been alot of times that Dwayne let Cassel down. If Cassel has lost trust in Bowe, it's for good reason imo. I get tense every 3rd and 5... It's hard to think we will convert.

Pestilence
09-19-2012, 01:51 PM
Has it ever occurred to you guys that maybe he just doesn't have any faith in Bowe? Let's look at the other side of this. There have been alot of times that Dwayne let Cassel down. If Cassel has lost trust in Bowe, it's for good reason imo. My body tightens up every 3rd and 5...

Yeahhhhhhhh that's the reason. :rolleyes:

Or it's maybe the fact that Cassel plays so fucking scared that he refuses to throw it to his best WR on the team.

Brock
09-19-2012, 01:52 PM
Has it ever occurred to you guys that maybe he just doesn't have any faith in Bowe? Let's look at the other side of this. There have been alot of times that Dwayne let Cassel down. If Cassel has lost trust in Bowe, it's for good reason imo. I get tense every 3rd and 5... It's hard to think we will convert.

That tends to happen when you have a lame QB.

milkman
09-19-2012, 01:57 PM

Against Atlanta in the first half, when Cassel actually played like an NFL QB, he threw the ball to a double covered Bowe to convert a first down.

It was the only time I can remeber Cassel making a throw like that, not only because of the covearge, but because he actually made a throw that showed anticipation, timing and accuracy.

Bowe had never looked so sure handed as a result.

In the big picture of things, given the second half and the outcome of the game, it will not be seen as a big catch.

But in that moment that throw and catch was huge.

NJChiefsFan
09-19-2012, 01:57 PM

Whether Bowe has struggled too much or not, he has too much talent to just not look towards him. If Cassel really feels this way he is an idiot. Its one thing to say, "yeah Bowe has dropped my balls before." That doesn't mean you just don't look towards him, especially when we need a play. He has also pulled some horrible passes down for catches. Are you saying Cassel doesn't remember those? Do his other options never let Matt down?

Its not just about stats. Bowe is a receiver Matt should be leaning on, even with the drops. Aside from that, he doesn't even lean on other receivers assuming he doesn't like Bowe. He doesn't lean on McCluster because he trusts him, he does so because he is the dump off.

Sorter
09-19-2012, 02:00 PM
As for Bowe not having a signature catch...

This: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/27dQ-CaGJgw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And his catch against the Raiders last year to send the game to OT was clutch.

Detoxing
09-19-2012, 02:01 PM

If he's lost his trust in Bowe, then he's also lost his trust in every other WR he's ever played with.

Who's the common denominator here?

Pestilence
09-19-2012, 02:01 PM

This: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/27dQ-CaGJgw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BlackBob has already stated that wasn't a huge catch because he had to bobble it around before he caught it.

BlackBob is also retarded enough to not pay attention to the fact that Bowe tipped the fucking pass to himself because it was a horrible throw by Cassel.

milkman
09-19-2012, 02:07 PM
BlackBob has already stated that wasn't a huge catch because he had to bobble it around before he caught it.

BlackBob is also retarded enough to not pay attention to the fact that Bowe tipped the ****ing pass to himself because it was a horrible throw by Cassel.

Was that supposed to be a fade to corner of the end zone or a back shoulder throw?

When you can't even bigin to guess which, you know it was a terrible throw.

If BlackBob thinks that ball should have even been caught, much less not bobbled, he's a fucking moron that I've given too much credit to.

Detoxing
09-19-2012, 02:11 PM
If BlackBob thinks that ball should have even been caught, much less not bobbled, he's a ****ing moron that I've given too much credit to.

It shoulda been intercepted is what it shoulda been.

It's just another glaring example of Bowe making Chicken salad out of chicken shit.

htismaqe
09-19-2012, 02:12 PM

Bowe has made more circus catches off of bad Cassel throws than he's dropped. Period.

Sorter
09-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Was that supposed to be a fade to corner of the end zone or a back shoulder throw?

When you can't even bigin to guess which, you know it was a terrible throw.

LMAO

milkman
09-19-2012, 02:15 PM
Bowe has made more circus catches off of bad Cassel throws than he's dropped. Period.

For a receiver, concentration is important, and when you have a QB whose best passes are rarely delivered on time, it's difficult for the receiver to maintain that concentration.

Brock
09-19-2012, 02:15 PM

BlackBob is also retarded enough to not pay attention to the fact that Bowe tipped the fucking pass to himself because it was a horrible throw by Cassel.

Jesus H., I'd forgotten Bowe had to scrape the ball off of the DB's back in order to catch it. What a horrible pass.

milkman
09-19-2012, 02:16 PM
For a receiver, concentration is important, and when you have a QB whose best passes are rarely delivered on time, it's difficult for the receiver to maintain that concentration.

This is also why I believe drop stats are far too arbitrary to really take seriously.

Sorter
09-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Another thing that people really don't talk about with Bowe is his catch radius. The mofo consistently has catches from all over the place and is on the smaller size compared with the elite guys(Calvin, Larry, Andre, Julio). Not that arm length has a correlation with WR success (That I'm aware of) but this is an interesting graphic I found.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tWC3vS3hyIw/SaRI55_ccII/AAAAAAAAAhg/9UgnkLLq_sQ/s400/crabtree+wingspan.JPG

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 02:45 PM
Against Atlanta in the first half, when Cassel actually played like an NFL QB, he threw the ball to a double covered Bowe to convert a first down.

It was the only time I can remeber Cassel making a throw like that, not only because of the covearge, but because he actually made a throw that showed anticipation, timing and accuracy.

Bowe had never looked so sure handed as a result.

In the big picture of things, given the second half and the outcome of the game, it will not be seen as a big catch.

But in that moment that throw and catch was huge.

Yeah but he dropped the first pass thrown to him that would have been a first down. It's never a clean slate for Bowe. He just always going to be inconsistant imo. We are five years in and he still drops the first pass of the season.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2012, 02:50 PM
His rant was just played on NFL Live a few minutes ago.

tmw4h5
09-19-2012, 02:50 PM
And it was awesome. Hearing it on ESPN made me happy.

milkman
09-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Yeah but he dropped the first pass thrown to him that would have been a first down. It's never a clean slate for Bowe. He just always going to be inconsistant imo. We are five years in and he still drops the first pass of the season.

That drop, he was standing there wide open, looking around for defenders and planning his next move,

That's perfect example of what I'm talking about.

I know that receivers should be focussing on making the catch first and foremost, but in nearly 50 years of watching football, one thing has always been true.

When receivers have to wait for a pass, they do lose concentration.

QBs that are late consistently have WRs that drop passes.

Reerun_KC
09-19-2012, 02:54 PM
This could be the best thing to happen to the Chiefs this season... The more traction this gets the better for the fans.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 02:56 PM

BlackBob is also retarded enough to not pay attention to the fact that Bowe tipped the ****ing pass to himself because it was a horrible throw by Cassel.

He was lucky he didn't get called for pass interference against bad ass CB Jacob ****ing Lacey. He had his hand around Jake's neck. He made it harder than it should have been imo. It was a good catch but so what? Still, they practice catching balls with one hand every single day.

I like my receivers to catch the ball first and foremost. I know it isn't popular but I'll be glad when he's gone. I hate the drops and the attitude. It's just my opinion. He shouldn't act like he's the shit because he's not.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 02:58 PM

That's not even close to what I'm talking about as a sig catch.

He also had a drop in that Oakland game that would have won it for us.

milkman
09-19-2012, 03:00 PM
He was lucky he didn't get called for pass interference against bad ass CB Jacob ****ing Lacey. He had his hand around Jake's neck. He made it harder than it should have been imo. It was a good catch but so what? Still, they practice catching balls with one hand every single day.

I like my receivers to catch the ball first and foremost. I know it isn't popular but I'll be glad when he's gone. I hate the drops and the attitude. It's just my opinion. He shouldn't act like he's the shit because he's not.

JFC, you're a fucking moron.

That ball is a piss poor throw, and it doesn't fucking matter who the fucking CB is, he's running right into Bowe, never looks back for the pass, and Bowe has to reach around him to tip that ball, show tremendous body control to keep his momentum from being run into by the CB, from being pushed OOBs, and make a spectacular fucking catch.

You, my friend, are a fucking idiot of epic proportions.

You, my friend, are probably too fucking stupid to even be allowed to board the short bus.

Fish
09-19-2012, 03:02 PM
JFC, you're a fucking moron.

That ball is a piss poor throw, and it doesn't fucking matter who the fucking CB is, he's running right into Bowe, never looks back for the pass, and Bowe has to reach around him to tip that ball, show tremendous body control to keep his momentum from being run into by the CB, from being pushed OOBs, and make a spectacular fucking catch.

You, my friend, are a fucking idiot of epic proportions.

You, my friend, are probably too fucking stupid to even be allowed to board the short bus.

Told ya.....

Saul Good
09-19-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm guessing BlackBob knows what windows taste like.

milkman
Told ya.....

Yeah, you did.

Detoxing

SHIT

JUST

GOT

REAL

scott free
09-19-2012, 03:11 PM

I havent even been here enough lately to know the depths of your Bowe hate, but its all too evident at the moment... he was the lone, single bright spot last week among WR's, even while still shaking off the rust.

Usually i cant stand to see someone gangtackled the way you've been, except when everyone else is right... yep, this mess is Bowes fault... :facepalm:

bevischief
09-19-2012, 03:36 PM
SHIT

JUST

GOT

REAL

What was their reaction to it?

Pestilence
09-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Can we all just agree now that BlackBob is a fucking mouthbreather? JFC.....every thread he's in...he says something beyond retarded.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2012, 04:26 PM
What was their reaction to it?

It was Mark Schlereth and Brian Dawkins who were hosting NFL Live. Schlereth made fun of Bob "Bulldog" Fescoe's self given nickname and that was about it.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
I think B-Dawk said that the players don't need to hear that from the media, because they are probably hearing it already from the leadership inside the locker room.

Pawnmower
09-19-2012, 04:36 PM

Fescoe's?

LOL!

bevischief
09-19-2012, 04:52 PM
It was Mark Schlereth and Brian Dawkins who were hosting NFL Live. Schlereth made fun of Bob "Bulldog" Fescoe's self given nickname and that was about it.

That sucks.

BCD
09-19-2012, 04:54 PM
Can we all just agree now that BlackBob is a fucking mouthbreather? JFC.....every thread he's in...he says something beyond retarded.

Yep.

I recognized him as a troll/retard from the start.

Nobody listens to me...:harumph:

Ace Gunner
09-19-2012, 04:59 PM
which one of you bitches wears the strap on? or do you take turns like you do on this board.

Brock
09-19-2012, 05:00 PM
which one of you bitches wears the strap on? or do you take turns like you do on this board.

Eight days a week, dummy.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 05:24 PM
JFC, you're a ****ing moron.

That ball is a piss poor throw, and it doesn't ****ing matter who the ****ing CB is, he's running right into Bowe, never looks back for the pass, and Bowe has to reach around him to tip that ball, show tremendous body control to keep his momentum from being run into by the CB, from being pushed OOBs, and make a spectacular ****ing catch.

You, my friend, are a ****ing idiot of epic proportions.

You, my friend, are probably too ****ing stupid to even be allowed to board the short bus.

While choking him....

It was a good catch. I just see it differently I guess. I agree that he has concentration problems but I think it's to late to correct them.

He'll probably either have a career day in his home state this week. The Saints corners aren't very good.

I respect your opinion but I guess I only see the glass as half full with Bowe.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Can we all just agree now that BlackBob is a ****ing mouthbreather? JFC.....every thread he's in...he says something beyond retarded.

Yep.

I havent even been here enough lately to know the depths of your Bowe hate, but its all too evident at the moment... he was the lone, single bright spot last week among WR's, even while still shaking off the rust.

Usually i cant stand to see someone gangtackled the way you've been, except when everyone else is right... yep, this mess is Bowes fault... :facepalm:

For the record, I was very upfront about every stance I take. I told you in the beginning. I am consistant and I'm not a troll.
Well, there are quite a few things that I am holding back that probably won't be popular opinions.

Like I said, I am usually not optimistic. Don't generalize me.

I like Marty.

I hated what Vermeil did with the team.

I liked Herm.

I liked Thigpen.

Recently?

I hated Haley from day one. From the moment he was hired I was all over his ass. I was completely alone over there for years. People hated me for this.

I like Pioli.

I don't hate Cassel.

I can't stand Bowe.

I think Flowers is overrated bigtime. Carr was much better. For years I was the only one saying he was better. people hated me for this.

I think Charles is overrated.

I like Dorsey and Jackson.

I think Albert is underrated.

I like Belcher.

I think DJ is overrated.

I think Colquitt is overrated.

I like McGraw, Daniels, and Copper. They are, or were, all solid player with value.

I hate Peyton Manning so bad I didn't want him.

I ****ing hate Brady Quinn.

I'm not high on Lewis. I wanted us to sign Atogwe, Bell, or Leonard.

Ask me anything about the Chiefs and I will shoot you straight.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 05:43 PM

They all wear strap ons.... except for Bowe and DJ that is...:)

bevischief
09-19-2012, 05:51 PM
They all wear strap ons.... except for Bowe and DJ that is...:)

Just the midgets.

Brock
09-19-2012, 05:53 PM
For the record, I was very upfront about every stance I take. I told you in the beginning. I am consistant and I'm not a troll.

You're a pretty siimple homer who predicted 5-0 and wants to get rid of the team's few really good players.

Bowser
09-19-2012, 05:59 PM
BlackBob won't admit defeat until next season, where we will not sign Bowe nor franchise him, allowing him to roam free. He'll end up in New England, San Diego, Denver, or New Orleans, and put up MONSTER numbers.

Then, he will concede. Maybe.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 06:01 PM
This is also why I believe drop stats are far too arbitrary to really take seriously.

The drops come at bad times though man.

Someone mentioned the 4th quarter TD against Oakland last year. If we win that game, we go to the playoffs. What about the TD he dropped in the end zone in the 3rd quarter? The one that would have won the game for us? Instead it was a blocked FG. We lost in OT.

What about the game in Oakland in 2010? The one where we were tied and driving down the field with less than a minute left and Bowe drops a very easy 3rd and 3 pass? We end up going to OT and losing.

It's not the same as T.O. for example where the good really outweighed the bad imo.

We all remember T.O.'s big playoff catch right? Bowe would never drop ten balls or whatever and then catch the big one at the end.

He would catch ten passes and then drop the big one at the end.

He can't magically develop concentration now. He never had it in college and he hasn't had it in 5 years in the pros.

He's good and I'm glad when he scores but I am tired of BS. Sorry guys but that's how I feel.

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-19-2012, 06:11 PM
You're a pretty siimple homer who predicted 5-0 and wants to get rid of the team's few really good players.

No, I'm not a simple homer. I'm really not a homer at all. I genuinely thought we would be good this year. I usually don't. I am hard on the players. I am sick of DJ and Bowe. I am ready to move on. I am angry I changed my thoughts about DJ before this year.

Bowe is Bowe. I wanted him tagged because I felt like he would be the icing on the cake. I thought our receiver core would be good. I thought Baldwin would be a stud right now. That was dumb... Anyway, I just wanted to use Bowe for this year and then lose him.

I just don't like his bucktoothed ugly mug. Ever really hate someone's face and just want to punch them? I feel the same way about Elway, Rivers, and Cutler. I just hate Bowe's drops, cockiness, and inconsistancy. When he drops the ball I just want to punch him. I wouldn't even take him in a fantasy draft.

I could sit here for days and show you tape and stats and everything else but I know I won't change your minds. It's just like the Indy catch. I hate the guy so much I can't even see the glass as half full.

I'll just keep it to myself. LMAO

BlackBob won't admit defeat until next season, where we will not sign Bowe nor franchise him, allowing him to roam free. He'll end up in New England, San Diego, Denver, or New Orleans, and put up MONSTER numbers.

Then, he will concede. Maybe.

LMAO Numbers are great but they aren't everything.... I'll never like the guy. He's not really the kind of guy I want on my team. Same with DJ. I would rather roll the dice and try and replace them. I believe they are expendable and we could find players that are more stable and consistant.

Bowser
09-19-2012, 06:27 PM
No, I'm not a simple homer. I'm really not a homer at all. I genuinely thought we would be good this year. I usually don't. I am hard on the players. I am sick of DJ and Bowe. I am ready to move on. I am angry I changed my thoughts about DJ before this year.

Bowe is Bowe. I wanted him tagged because I felt like he would be the icing on the cake. I thought our receiver core would be good. I thought Baldwin would be a stud right now. That was dumb... Anyway, I just wanted to use Bowe for this year and then lose him.

I just don't like his bucktoothed ugly mug. Ever really hate someone's face and just want to punch them? I feel the same way about Elway, Rivers, and Cutler. I just hate Bowe's drops, cockiness, and inconsistancy. When he drops the ball I just want to punch him. I wouldn't even take him in a fantasy draft.

I could sit here for days and show you tape and stats and everything else but I know I won't change your minds. It's just like the Indy catch. I hate the guy so much I can't even see the glass as half full.

I'll just keep it to myself. LMAO

LMAO Numbers are great but they aren't everything.... I'll never like the guy. He's not really the kind of guy I want on my team. Same with DJ. I would rather roll the dice and try and replace them. I believe they are expendable and we could find players that are more stable and consistant.

Even Tony Gonzalez drops passes and touchdowns from time to time. Hell, just insert the name of an elite player in the previous sentence.

I'm sure Sean LaChapelle and Lake Dawson were really nice guys. Hopefully you framed their jersies.

BCD
09-19-2012, 06:53 PM

So, you're just retarded?

Reerun_KC
09-19-2012, 06:57 PM
Yep.

Black Bob reminds me of those posters whom were begging to be anal raped by stanzi earlier in preseason.

You know the guys. You were the anal ring leader. So similar.

Phobia
09-19-2012, 07:00 PM
Ever really hate someone's face and just want to punch them?

Just you and my ex-wife, pretty much.

htismaqe
09-19-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm sure Sean LaChapelle and Lake Dawson were really nice guys. Hopefully you framed their jersies.

They're in the glass case right next to #52.

Brock
09-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Black Bob reminds me of those posters whom were begging to be anal raped by stanzi earlier in preseason.

You have dude's asses on the brain.

JASONSAUTO
09-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Just you and my ex-wife, pretty much.

This
Posted via Mobile Device

Spongeblack Bobtard
09-20-2012, 06:25 AM

Yeah, no kidding... Almost all of these people who are after my ass are the exact same people that thought Stanzi should start over Cassel. :thumb:

Pestilence
09-20-2012, 07:44 AM
Ummmm......no.

Dave Lane
09-20-2012, 10:27 AM
Yep.

Ditto. I couldn't tell for sure if he was an idiot or a troll. Think I've made up my mind though.

Dave Lane
09-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Yeah, no kidding... Almost all of these people who are after my ass are the exact same people that thought Stanzi should start over Cassel. :thumb:

I'd still rather see what Stanzi has got. No matter how bad it is, we know what Cassel is.

bevischief
09-20-2012, 10:40 AM
I'd still rather see what Stanzi has got. No matter how bad it is, we know what Cassel is.

Doesn't matter who is under center if the line can't block.

htismaqe
09-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Doesn't matter who is under center if the line can't block.

Biggest bullshit excuse on Chiefsplanet, bar none.

Pestilence
09-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Biggest bullshit excuse on Chiefsplanet, bar none.

This.

Predarat
09-20-2012, 12:44 PM
They are playing this on the midday show here in Nashville. Freaking hillarious! But alot of truth to what he says.

whoman69
09-20-2012, 01:36 PM
If the Chiefs start 0-3 there is absolutely no sense in continuing with Cassel. Then again there has been no sense in having Cassel for a long time, but he keeps coming back.

Pestilence
09-20-2012, 01:37 PM
If the Chiefs start 0-3 there is absolutely no sense in continuing with Cassel. Then again there has been no sense in having Cassel for a long time, but he keeps coming back.

They'll blame it on the defense because Cassel gets garbage stats.

NJChiefsFan
09-20-2012, 01:42 PM

Although there are Stanzi lovers, most wanted to see Stanzi because even if his chances of being a worthwhile QB are 0.05% its still higher than the 0.00% that Cassel has proven he will be. By the way, something he proved before this year and your "best year of his career", 5-0 prediction.

DenverDanChiefsFan
09-20-2012, 07:48 PM
They'll blame it on the defense because Cassel gets garbage stats.This. But, but, but Cassel had 300 yards last weekend. :cuss: