PDA

View Full Version : Religion Iran Cleric Pummeled by ‘Badly Covered’ Woman After Warning

BIG_DADDY
09-19-2012, 10:42 AM
BEAT THAT ASS GIRL!!!!!

An Iranian cleric said he was beaten by a woman in the northern province of Semnan after giving her a warning for being “badly covered,” the state-run Mehr news agency reported.

Hojatoleslam Ali Beheshti said he encountered the woman in the street while on his way to the mosque in the town of Shahmirzad, and asked her to cover herself up, to which she replied “you, cover your eyes,” according to Mehr. The cleric repeated his warning, which he said prompted her to insult and push him.

Veiled Iranian Shiite Muslim women in downtown Tehran, Iran. Photographer: Vahid Salemi/AP Photo
“I fell on my back on the floor,” Beheshti said in the report. “I don’t know what happened after that, all I could feel was the kicks of this woman who was insulting me and attacking me.”

Since the 1979 revolution that brought Shiite Muslim religious leaders to power, women in Iran have been required to cover their hair and body curves in public with head-scarves and loose-fitting coats, to protect religious values and “preserve society’s morals and security.”

The government condemns short, tight and colorful coats and loosely tied head-scarves, and routinely organizes police patrols to enforce the Islamic dress code. Public surveillance increases in summer when some women opt for flimsier clothing.

Beheshti said he was hospitalized for three days. The Iranian cleric said it was his religious duty to apply the principle of “commanding right and forbidding wrong,” and that he would continue to do so even after living through what he called “the worst day of my life.”

It isn’t the first time that clerics in Iran have been beaten up after delivering warnings, Mehr said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-19/iran-cleric-pummeled-by-badly-covered-woman-after-warning-her.html

Hopefully next time she will finish him off.

Rain Man
09-19-2012, 10:44 AM
The funny thing is that he can't give any description of her.

Now that I think about it, any woman who's fast has a free ticket to commit crime in those countries. Security cameras and witnesses mean nothing to them.

BIG_DADDY
09-19-2012, 10:46 AM

Now that I think about it, any woman who's fast has a free ticket to commit crime in those countries. Security cameras and witnesses mean nothing to them.

Exactly, how cool is that? She was wearing a black burka and was heading in that direction. LMAO

blaise
09-19-2012, 10:47 AM
A good stoning will take her down a peg.

Amnorix
09-19-2012, 11:00 AM
I wonder if his injuries compare to the deaths of a number of school girls who were prevented from leaving a burning building by the religious police in Saudi Arabia because they were not wearing proper clothing?

Radical Islam is one f'ed up religion.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1874471.stm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Mecca_girls'_school_fire

Radar Chief
09-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Good for her.
Hopefully she kicked him multiple times in the berries while yelling, “You won’t be using that again!”

qabbaan
09-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Good for her.
Hopefully she kicked him multiple times in the berries while yelling, “You won’t be using that again!”

The local sheep will have to thank her

Detoxing
09-19-2012, 11:41 AM

Hrmmmm.....

Sounds like a good movie idea.

cosmo20002
09-19-2012, 11:52 AM

But they have the best eye and eyebrow sketch artists in the world.

MIAdragon
09-19-2012, 11:53 AM
Exactly, how cool is that? She was wearing a black burka and was heading in that direction. LMAO

Not cool when they start stoning every woman in the town.

Dayze
09-19-2012, 12:22 PM
he would definitely not like Sasha Grey.

Hog Farmer
09-19-2012, 12:53 PM
I'll bet she was a Chiefs fan. All it takes right now is one smart ass comment to recieve an ass whoopin !

Radar Chief
09-19-2012, 01:03 PM
he would definitely not like Sasha Grey.

His loss.

tooge
09-19-2012, 01:04 PM
if you think about it, women in burkas are essentially ninjas. We need to train them in mixed martial arts and then release them all over the middle east.

listopencil
09-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Hojatoleslam Ali Beheshti said he encountered the woman in the street while on his way to the mosque in the town of Shahmirzad, and asked her to cover herself up, to which she replied “you, cover your eyes,” according to Mehr.

I will gladly sign a petition to grant her immediate US citizenry if she is so inclined.

Easy 6
09-19-2012, 01:30 PM
She's having her genitals electrocuted as we speak.

Calcountry
09-19-2012, 02:30 PM
You all better be careful how you talk about things, I hear Achmed is logged on in Cairo.

mikey23545
09-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Watch your comments. You're gonna get another ambassador sodomized and killed, and Big O is almost out of different ways to apologize for you.

BIG_DADDY
09-19-2012, 04:07 PM
I will gladly sign a petition to grant her immediate US citizenry if she is so inclined.

There is an idea. Kcik the dog shit out of a cleric, earn citizenship. Does it surprise anyone that these clerics get their ass kicked by women?

RedNeckRaider
09-19-2012, 04:16 PM
There is an idea. Kcik the dog shit out of a cleric, earn citizenship. Does it surprise anyone that these clerics get their ass kicked by women?

Any asshole who thinks others should follow his or her beliefs because they "think" they have some bullshit insight into whatever God they follow desires, needs their ass kicked~

Detoxing
09-19-2012, 04:19 PM
Seriously though, how bad ass of a movie could this be?

3 Hot Muslim chicks travel all over the ME.....Robbing banks, busting nutsacks, stoning old men who tell them to cover themselves.....

I'm thinking Action/Comedy.

Pulp Fiction-ish with a dash of Kill Bill.

RedNeckRaider
09-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Seriously though, how bad ass of a movie could this be?

3 Hot Muslim chicks travel all over the ME.....Robbing banks, busting nutsacks, stoning old men who tell them to cover themselves.....

I'm thinking Action/Comedy.

Pulp Fiction-ish with a dash of Kill Bill.

Three ugly chicks kicking these worthless shitbags ass makes a good movie~

Radar Chief
09-19-2012, 04:46 PM

Sounds like the plot for a Tarantino retro b movie.

Rain Man
09-19-2012, 06:16 PM
I wonder if his injuries compare to the deaths of a number of school girls who were prevented from leaving a burning building by the religious police in Saudi Arabia because they were not wearing proper clothing?

That's truly amazing.

I really wish some good-guy vigilante group would start up to kill those stupid religious police. Maybe it could be a bunch of unidentifiable women in burqas.

In fact, this would be a great scene in the movie we're discussing.

Imagine this scene. A woman walks in front of a religious policeman, and does some barely noticeable transgression to get his attention. He approaches her with his little stick to beat her.

At that point, one of two things happens, and I'm not sure which is better. Either a wave of 200 burqa-clad women descend silently upon him, and then they disperse, leaving his dead body lying there, or zing! The lone woman switchblades him, and then a wave of burqa-clad women suddenly appears, all walking in the same direction, mixing her into their indistinguishable masses, whereby she disappears in the crowd.

I think the movie title would be "Black Death".

Detoxing
09-19-2012, 06:17 PM

So you're warming up to the idea, eh?

I like where you're going with it.

MAYBE....one of the chicks got both of her arms cut off for violating some sort of retarded Muslim law, so she replaces them with Flame Throwers.

EH? EH?

I gotta get on the phone with some Hollywood big-wig.

Hey, Dane, hook it up with a connect.

This shit will make MILLIONS.

Detoxing
09-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Imagine this scene. A woman walks in front of a religious policeman, and does some barely noticeable transgression to get his attention. He approaches her with his little stick to beat her.

At that point, one of two things happens, and I'm not sure which is better. Either a wave of 200 burqa-clad women descend silently upon him, and then they disperse, leaving his dead body lying there, or zing! The lone woman switchblades him, and then a wave of burqa-clad women suddenly appears, all walking in the same direction, mixing her into their indistinguishable masses, whereby she disappears in the crowd.

Nah, my movie sounds way cooler.

But you're welcome to feed me some ideas though.

Think more along the lines of "Machete" or "Hobo with a Shotgun"

Something like that.

Baby Lee
09-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Hrmmmm.....

Sounds like a good movie idea.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/dailymusto/article-1200710-05C5103A000005DC-755_468x358.jpg

Rain Man
09-19-2012, 06:23 PM
Nah, my movie sounds way cooler.

But you're welcome to feed me some ideas though.

Think more along the lines of "Machete" or "Hobo with a Shotgun"

Something like that.

Chicks with flamethrowers for arms aren't sexy. (No offense if any female CP members have flamethrower arms.) Plus, a flamethrower chick would get caught and stoned to death immediately.

My version would have more intrigue and adventure, and when the burqa-clad ninjas get back to their hideout and practice naked, sweaty hand to hand combat they're going to be a lot sexier with normal arms.

dmahurin
09-19-2012, 06:31 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/8/88615/2238157-burka_gun.jpg

http://hodja.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/burka_graduation.jpg

Some kind of V for vendetta feel would work.

listopencil
09-19-2012, 06:34 PM
That's truly amazing.

I really wish some good-guy vigilante group would start up to kill those stupid religious police. Maybe it could be a bunch of unidentifiable women in burqas.

In fact, this would be a great scene in the movie we're discussing.

I'm thinking she lures the cleric to a porch overhang, delivers a killing strike, then three ninja babes in burqas descend on ropes and hand her the end of a fourth rope. They zip up the side of the structure and disappear. Next scene is the four ninjas walking calmly through a market on the other side of the building. They are planning their next hit.

RedNeckRaider
09-19-2012, 06:56 PM

I would buy tickets, and pay double if it was a reality show~

J Diddy
09-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Nothing to see here.

Same thing would happen in the US if you walked up to a chick and told her you didn't like how she was dressed.

RedNeckRaider
09-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Nothing to see here.

Same thing would happen in the US if you walked up to a chick and told her you didn't like how she was dressed.

In the US mindless idiots do not have the same power~

vailpass
09-20-2012, 10:54 AM

This can't be real.

vailpass
09-20-2012, 10:55 AM
In the US mindless idiots do not have the same power~

Have you looked at who is sitting in the White House?

mikey23545
09-20-2012, 11:07 AM
Have you looked at who is sitting in the White House?

LMAO

Amnorix
09-20-2012, 11:35 AM
This can't be real.

I wish it wasn't, but it was widely reported. Google something like "saudi arabia girls die fire" and you'll get multiple hits across many newsy organizations.

Horrific and sad.