PDA

View Full Version : Environment Chemtrails in KC?

gblowfish
09-20-2012, 11:39 AM
I don't want to sound like a tin-foil hat wearing, new world order fearing psychopath (like you know, most of the DC Section), but I do think there is something to this whole "Chemtrail" thing.

This morning when I went to work, the sky was totally clear, except for airplanes criss crossing the entire KC area spewing white "exhaust." But this stuff doesn't look like the old school contrails from high flying military planes.

This stuff dissipates but lingers, and widens out over an hour or two. The planes criss cross the sky, leaving big "X's", and by 11 am, the sky is partly cloudy. The entire KC Metro was X'ed today. Today's radar map is clear as a bell, and forecast called for "sunny skies." So where did all these "clouds" come from?

Have you noticed this? What do you think is being sprayed, and why?

Bowser
09-20-2012, 11:47 AM
If ever a thread was tailor made for teedub, here it is.

Donger
09-20-2012, 11:47 AM
Condensation trails (contrails) linger longer when the atmospheric conditions are right, namely when the atmosphere at the altitude where the jets are flying is very humid. So, I'd imagine that the atmosphere above KC was and is rather wet today.

Or, you are just seeing things.

Donger
09-20-2012, 11:50 AM
On the other hand....

Oh.

My.

God.

http://radblast-mi.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/radar/WUNIDS_map?station=EAX&brand=wui&num=1&delay=15&type=N0R&frame=0&scale=1.000&noclutter=0&t=1348163356&lat=38.95661926&lon=-94.68209839&label=Shawnee+Mission%2C+KS&showstorms=0&map.x=400&map.y=240&centerx=400&centery=240&transx=0&transy=0&showlabels=1&severe=0&rainsnow=0&lightning=0&smooth=0

Saulbadguy
heh

Brock
Seeding tornadoes.

gblowfish
09-20-2012, 11:53 AM
It's all green and fuzzy outside!!!!

Mr. Plow
09-20-2012, 11:56 AM
On the other hand....

Oh.

My.

God.

http://radblast-mi.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/radar/WUNIDS_map?station=EAX&brand=wui&num=1&delay=15&type=N0R&frame=0&scale=1.000&noclutter=0&t=1348163356&lat=38.95661926&lon=-94.68209839&label=Shawnee+Mission%2C+KS&showstorms=0&map.x=400&map.y=240&centerx=400&centery=240&transx=0&transy=0&showlabels=1&severe=0&rainsnow=0&lightning=0&smooth=0

THERE IS A GIANT RING AROUND KANSAS CITY! EVERYONE.....GET IN YOUR BASEMENTS NOW!!

gblowfish
09-20-2012, 11:59 AM
These guys are probably responsible:
http://i48.tinypic.com/34yxpw5.gif

Radar Chief
09-20-2012, 12:59 PM
What do you think is being sprayed, and why?

Hydrocarbons in the form of unburned fuel, no combustion process is 100% efficient.

NewChief
09-20-2012, 12:59 PM
Now you know where that extra $20 million in cap space goes...

Bowser
09-20-2012, 02:47 PM
These guys are probably responsible:
http://i48.tinypic.com/34yxpw5.gif

So how many of theose guys do you think will be roaming the sidelines if the Chiefs come back to town 0-fer?

gblowfish
09-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Interesting video....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mEfJO0-cTis" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tiptap
09-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Shortly after the attacks on 9/11 all flights across the US were grounded. And they remained grounded for several days. There were no trails from planes in the sky. The result was a wider swing in the highs and lows each of those days compared to before and after. Let know one say humans cannot effect temperatures on a large scale with what seems small inputs.

Brock
09-21-2012, 03:25 PM
humans cannot effect temperatures on a large scale with what seems small inputs.

Fish
09-21-2012, 03:57 PM
humans cannot effect temperatures on a large scale with what seems small inputs.

Yeah... It's a little arrogant to think that humans could whip up a hurricane using the exhaust from airplanes. That's not to say that weather modification is impossible. But it's not happening from commercial airliners....

Otter
09-21-2012, 03:59 PM
The atmosphere gets thin the higher you get up and jet exhaust has the same consistency no matter what engine it's burnt in. When it sinks and reaches a point in the atmosphere the air starts pushing back up where it balances, it floats. It's the same principle as a hot air balloon.

"They" are down here too. So is their family, dogs, kids and goldfish. No offense but DUH!

DaveNull
09-21-2012, 04:07 PM
What you're seeing is dihydrogen monoxide, or DHMO. It's some really scary stuff that we should be concerned about.

More here: Facts about DHMO (http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html)

HonestChieffan
09-21-2012, 05:33 PM
They were over Belton today. I was coming out of the liquor store with a fresh supply of Blantons bourbon and looked up. Crazy times. Should have gotten two bottles but its high dollar

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 05:37 PM
They were over Belton today. I was coming out of the liquor store with a fresh supply of Blantons bourbon and looked up. Crazy times. Should have gotten two bottles but its high dollar

LMAO

Iowanian
09-21-2012, 06:15 PM
sigh....

It's because Clark Hunt won't allow them to buy complete smog coverage.

tiptap
09-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Yeah... It's a little arrogant to think that humans could whip up a hurricane using the exhaust from airplanes. That's not to say that weather modification is impossible. But it's not happening from commercial airliners....

Have you seen that episode of a bus behind a jet engine on Myth Busters?

We are talking scale here. There is a measurable effect of having jet trails up in the sky in numbers as far as temperature ranges during a 24 hour period. That is not saying that it has anything direct to do with Global Warming. What is indicated is that during the daytime existence it reflect solar light away from the ground so it doesn't get as hot on balance. At night it absorbs and redirects some of the energy back toward the ground keeping it warmer during the nights on balance. And so the range of temperatures, in a 24 hour period, is less at any location on average, during the 9/11 flight shut down all across the US as compared to the days before and after the shut downs. (Don't look at radar coverage look at satellite imaging in the infrared ranges)

Saul Good
09-21-2012, 08:56 PM
Let know one say humans cannot effect temperatures on a large scale with what seems small inputs.

Oh know you didn't. /scientist

mr. tegu
09-21-2012, 11:45 PM
I see these all the time at dusk in the western sky. They always appear to be vertical too.

Fish
09-22-2012, 09:16 AM
Have you seen that episode of a bus behind a jet engine on Myth Busters?

We are talking scale here. There is a measurable effect of having jet trails up in the sky in numbers as far as temperature ranges during a 24 hour period. That is not saying that it has anything direct to do with Global Warming. What is indicated is that during the daytime existence it reflect solar light away from the ground so it doesn't get as hot on balance. At night it absorbs and redirects some of the energy back toward the ground keeping it warmer during the nights on balance. And so the range of temperatures, in a 24 hour period, is less at any location on average, during the 9/11 flight shut down all across the US as compared to the days before and after the shut downs. (Don't look at radar coverage look at satellite imaging in the infrared ranges)

Yes, that's the greenhouse effect. And some of that does apply to airliners in the same way it does CO2 emissions on the ground. I totally agree with you there. But the resulting change in temperature is an indirect side effect. People are arguing that the government or secret agencies are using airliners to actually change and modify the weather in direct controlled ways. Usually for nefarious purposes. That's what I don't agree with. They're also saying that these mystery organizations are intentionally depositing hard metals into the atmosphere, also for evil reasons. And claiming that plants and wildlife are dying because of this.

Bump
09-22-2012, 10:08 AM
I'm not saying I believe it (yet), but there are a lot of people who believe that arsenic is in those chemtrails. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were doing that. Cancer treatment is a LOT of money, A LOT and greed knows no limits.

Brock
09-22-2012, 12:26 PM
I'm not saying I believe it (yet), but there are a lot of people who believe that arsenic is in those chemtrails. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were doing that. Cancer treatment is a LOT of money, A LOT and greed knows no limits.

Yeah dude the cancer industry is in bed with the airlines. Also the car, bus, and train industries.