PDA

View Full Version : Obama Univision grills Oblamo

Comrade Crapski
09-21-2012, 12:53 AM
Interviewers on the Spanish-language television network Univision grilled President Barack Obama about the Operation Fast and Furious scandal plaguing his administration in an interview Thursday.

“You told me during an interview that you and Mr. Holder did not authorize the Fast and Furious operation that allowed 2,000 weapons from the United States into Mexico and they were in the drug trafficking [cartels'] hands,” Univision co-host Jorge Ramos asked Obama, according to a translator, during the interview. “I think that up to 100 Mexicans might have died and also American agent Brian Terry. There’s a report that 14 agents were responsible for the operation but shouldn’t the attorney general, Eric Holder, he should have known about that and if he didn’t, should you fire him?”

Obama responded with similar talking points his administration has used before...

"Well... uh"

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/20/obama-slammed-on-fast-and-furious-in-spanish-language-tv-interview-shouldnt-you-fire-eric-holder/#ixzz2754uck7T

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/20/obama-slammed-on-fast-and-furious-in-spanish-language-tv-interview-shouldnt-you-fire-eric-holder/

Munson
09-21-2012, 02:15 PM
Univision asked more tough questions in that one interview than the MSM has asked in 4+ years.

ChiefaRoo
09-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Let's hear it for Univision. Unbelievable.

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 08:08 PM

It's probably due to the kinship they feel with Romney since he showed up on their channel with an attempted latino look that was distinctly oompa loompa.

ChiefaRoo
09-21-2012, 08:34 PM
It's probably due to the kinship they feel with Romney since he showed up on their channel with an attempted latino look that was distinctly oompa loompa.

+1

Dallas Chief
09-21-2012, 08:43 PM

How many racists does it take to STFU??? Cool story bro.

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 08:44 PM

What in the holy fuck was remotely racist about that?

ROYC75
09-21-2012, 08:57 PM

We understand, do not attack Obama for any reason or it's racist!

It's the Democratic mantra.

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 09:44 PM
It's probably due to the kinship they feel with Romney since he showed up on their channel with an attempted latino look that was distinctly oompa loompa.http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/75181_4295614185030_467978320_n.jpg
His face, back of his hands and his palms are all different colors.

headsnap
09-21-2012, 09:54 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/75181_4295614185030_467978320_n.jpg

if this is the response... wow, the libtards are scared!!!

headsnap
09-21-2012, 09:54 PM

BTW, conservatives know how to photoshop too... ;)

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 10:19 PM
if this is the response... wow, the libtards are scared!!!Lighten up Francis.:doh!:

Comrade Crapski
09-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Univision asked more tough questions in that one interview than the MSM has asked in 4+ years.

:thumb:

Comrade Crapski
09-21-2012, 10:29 PM

If it's any consolation, I didn't get him mixed up with George Hamilton. By the way, when is Oblamo going back to Ireland to pretend he's Irish again?

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 10:31 PM
If it's any consolation, I didn't get him mixed up with George Hamilton. By the way, when is Oblamo going back to Ireland to pretend he's Irish again?His grandfather that fought in Pattons army was irish wasnt he? Doesnt that make him Irish?

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 10:31 PM
BTW, conservatives know how to photoshop too... ;)

Okay just to sum it up.

This isn't a photoshop it's a still from the channel. You are and always shall be an idiot.

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 10:32 PM
If it's any consolation, I didn't get him mixed up with George Hamilton. By the way, when is Oblamo going back to Ireland to pretend he's Irish again?

Did he really say he was irish?

headsnap
09-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Okay just to sum it up.

This isn't a photoshop it's a still from the channel. You are and always shall be an idiot.

LOL, it's a picture on the internet.... you are a tool(aka, useful idiot)

NewChief
09-21-2012, 10:39 PM

It's real, and it's all over the headlines. The makeup artist for Univision has basically claimed responsibility and said it was his "fault."

Comrade Crapski
09-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Did he really say he was irish?

Unreal.

You don't recall any of this:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=obama+claims+to+be+irish&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=obama+claims+to+be+irish&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=

Comrade Crapski
09-21-2012, 10:42 PM
It's real, and it's all over the headlines. The makeup artist for Univision has basically claimed responsibility and said it was his "fault."

LMAO

yeah let's change the subject. Let's not talk about the interview, let's talk about Romney's make-up.

:)

headsnap
09-21-2012, 10:43 PM

never said there wasn't a problem with it, just that it has been through PS(enhanced/saturated), at least compared to the video that's on u-toob...

but hey, we'll just let J Duddy think found his silver bullet... :thumb:

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 10:43 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZjWaIY9T5qI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey buddy. I recommend research before you speak on fact.

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 10:45 PM
never said there wasn't a problem with it, just that it has been through PS(enhanced/saturated), at least compared to the video that's on u-toob...

but hey, we'll just let J Duddy think found his silver bullet... :thumb:

Brilliant.

Way to act like you knew what was going on.

NewChief
09-21-2012, 10:45 PM
Me llamo Seńor Romney. Beunos Dias mi amigos hispanicos!

headsnap
09-21-2012, 10:46 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZjWaIY9T5qI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Hey buddy. I recommend research before you speak on fact.

LOL, the 'screen cap' didn't come from that video...

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 10:47 PM
the 'screen cap' didn't come from that video...

You are unreal.

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 10:49 PM
LOL, the 'screen cap' didn't come from that video...hey I'm the one poking the bear in the cage with the stick tonight.

Get off my lawn!

Dallas Chief
09-21-2012, 10:50 PM
What in the holy fuck was remotely racist about that?

I am half bean and I find the term latino to be very insensitive especailly in regards to the color of one's skin. There is such a thing as a white latino you know? Although I guess I should not expect somebody from SE KS to know the difference...

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 10:53 PM
Unreal.

You don't recall any of this:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=obama+claims+to+be+irish&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=obama+claims+to+be+irish&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=

No I don't. Sometimes I have better shit to do. However, I'd like to point out it was a question asked because I didn't know. Not because I was disagreeing with you.

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 10:57 PM
I am half bean and I find the term latino to be very insensitive especailly in regards to the color of one's skin. There is such a thing as a white latino you know? Although I guess I should not expect somebody from SE KS to know the difference...

First I'm not from SE KS, I am just currently going to school there. Two, why are you so insensitive about your race? Three, I do know. There's a hispanic channel on cable here that features alot of white latinos. Four, do you think more people associate a darker skin or a lighter skin with latinos? Four b, if you said darker skin, why do you think he came on to their channel with a spray on effect of darker skin?

Comrade Crapski
09-21-2012, 11:34 PM
No I don't. Sometimes I have better shit to do. However, I'd like to point out it was a question asked because I didn't know. Not because I was disagreeing with you.

It's not a question of having better shit to do. You couldn't not see it even if you wanted to, his trip to Ireland was saturated all over the piss stream media.

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 11:37 PM
It's not a question of having better shit to do. You couldn't not see it even if you wanted to, his trip to Ireland was saturated all over the piss stream media.

Ya missed it.'

Must've been doing something else that week.

Dallas Chief
09-22-2012, 12:01 AM
First I'm not from SE KS, I am just currently going to school there. Two, why are you so insensitive about your race? Three, I do know. There's a hispanic channel on cable here that features alot of white latinos. Four, do you think more people associate a darker skin or a lighter skin with latinos? Four b, if you said darker skin, why do you think he came on to their channel with a spray on effect of darker skin?

I can call myself whatever I want. If I want to say I am half spic then that is my right. When you say them, they are a racial slur, when I do, they are a term of endearment. You being a vanilla face have no say in the matter. To infer that somebody was trying to be "more brown", when it is clearly make up/ pancake is extremely insulting to me. One cannot be a beaner just by putting on spray tan as you were inferring. We are a proud, hard working, culturally diverse people and we have no use for you and your labels or numerical system for your inquisition. 12-21-12

J Diddy
09-22-2012, 12:08 AM
I can call myself whatever I want. If I want to say I am half spic then that is my right. When you say them, they are a racial slur, when I do, they are a term of endearment. You being a vanilla face have no say in the matter. To infer that somebody was trying to be "more brown", when it is clearly make up/ pancake is extremely insulting to me. One cannot be a person of Hispanic heritage just by putting on spray tan as you were inferring. We are a proud, hard working, culturally diverse people and we have no use for you and your labels or numerical system for your inquisition. 12-21-12

I'm mexican. You're a dummy.

Dallas Chief
09-22-2012, 12:14 AM
I'm mexican. You're a dummy.

Name calling. I like. Pinche pendejo. Ohhhhh Fun!!! Lighten up Consuelo.

J Diddy
09-22-2012, 12:20 AM
Name calling. I like. Pinche pendejo. Ohhhhh Fun!!! Lighten up Consuelo.
I am offended that you called me a spic. As a full blooded mexican and not some mutt half breed I think it's bullshit that you think you have the right to talk about our race like that.

Comes mierda

Dallas Chief
09-22-2012, 12:33 AM
I am offended that you called me a spic. As a full blooded mexican and not some mutt half breed I think it's bullshit that you think you have the right to talk about our race like that.

Comes mierda

Thanks for helping to make my point about your racist tendencies. You just spewed it out there for the whole of DC to see. Like I am any less of a proud Mexican American because I am of mixed race. I am a mutt half breed as you say. Nice touch, very south of the Mason Dixon line of you. How dark and deep are your racial issues anyway? You need to be a lot less George Lopez and a lot more Cheech Marin if you want to make it in this life Consuelo.

Chiefshrink
09-22-2012, 12:36 AM

F'N Aaaaaaaayyy:thumb:

Priceless look on his face as he is saying to himself, "Who the f**k set this interview up for me? They are FIRED !!!:)

J Diddy
09-22-2012, 12:38 AM
Thanks for helping to make my point about your racist tendencies. You just spewed it out there for the whole of DC to see. Like I am any less of a proud Mexican American because I am of mixed race. I am a mutt half breed as you say. Nice touch, very south of the Mason Dixon line of you. How dark and deep are your racial issues anyway? You need to be a lot less George Lopez and a lot more Cheech Marin if you want to make it in this life Consuelo.

You're a moron. I don't have a mexican bone in my body. I was just fucking with you. I don't give a shit what race you are. It's your opinions that I care about. In that department you need to be less moron and more smartererer.

Chiefshrink
09-22-2012, 12:42 AM
You need to be a lot less George Lopez and a lot more Cheech Marin if you want to make it in this life Consuelo.

No sh** !!:thumb:

BTW, I am offended by J Dildo as well because I'm 1/10,000 Mexican as well. You know that Elizabeth Warren thing going onLMAO

Dallas Chief
09-22-2012, 12:44 AM
You're a moron. I don't have a mexican bone in my body. I was just fucking with you. I don't give a shit what race you are. It's your opinions that I care about. In that department you need to be less moron and more smartererer.

White Power Racist Vanilla Face. I knew it.

J Diddy
09-22-2012, 12:47 AM
No sh** !!:thumb:

BTW, I am offended by J Dildo as well because I'm 1/10,000 Mexican as well. You know that Elizabeth Warren thing going onLMAO

That's when he thought I was mexican and was calling me a mexican racist. Keep up, I told him the truth now he thinks I'm a white racist.

I'm sure you can find someone to agree with who isn't a complete fucking moron.

Dallas Chief
09-22-2012, 12:57 AM
That's when he thought I was mexican and was calling me a mexican racist. Keep up, I told him the truth now he thinks I'm a white racist.

I'm sure you can find someone to agree with who isn't a complete fucking moron.

I love college students. You think you are all so smart and have it all figured out. Pitt State. What a hoot!

Racist is racist mi hermano, no matter the color of the foreskin.

J Diddy
09-22-2012, 01:01 AM
I love college students. You think you are all so smart and have it all figured out. Pitt State. What a hoot!

Dipshit, I'm a 38 year old man who's worked my ass off my whole life. I ain't 18. I went back to school to pursue a career I want and couldn't get without the education.

Me no tu hermano, soy mejor que

BucEyedPea
09-22-2012, 01:01 AM

He'll LOVE that one! :p

J Diddy
09-22-2012, 01:05 AM
He'll LOVE that one! :p

No, I really don't particularly care for foreskin.

BucEyedPea
09-22-2012, 01:07 AM
Whoosh! Over your head.

J Diddy
09-22-2012, 01:08 AM
Whoosh! Over your head.

NOPE

Dallas Chief
09-22-2012, 01:10 AM
Dipshit, I'm a 38 year old man who's worked my ass off my whole life. I ain't 18. I went back to school to pursue a career I want and couldn't get without the education.

Me no tu hermano, soy mejor que

Congrats to you, but here is a newsflash... none of that makes you special, no matter what kind of platitudes the Dems fill your head with. Working your ass off is what you are supposed to do and you'll get no gold star for that.

InChiefsHell
09-22-2012, 09:11 AM
His grandfather that fought in Pattons army was irish wasnt he? Doesnt that make him Irish?

Well...just to let out a family secret...my grandmother was Dutch...

qabbaan
09-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Congrats to you, but here is a newsflash... none of that makes you special, no matter what kind of platitudes the Dems fill your head with. Working your ass off is what you are supposed to do and you'll get no gold star for that.

:thumb: