PDA

View Full Version : Elections Romney goes above and beyond by releasing 2011 tax returns and 20 years of tax data

patteeu
09-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Release of Romney's 2011 tax returns is imminent and the campaign has offered a preview of that return plus a summary of 20 years worth of relevant tax data:

2011 Highlights (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/romneys-release-taxes_652850.html):

In 2011, the Romneys paid $1,935,708 in taxes on $13,696,951 in mostly investment income.
The Romneys’ effective tax rate for 2011 was 14.1%.
The Romneys donated $4,020,772 to charity in 2011, amounting to nearly 30% of their income.
The Romneys claimed a deduction for $2.25 million of those charitable contributions.
The Romneys’ generous charitable donations in 2011 would have significantly reduced their tax obligation for the year. The Romneys thus limited their deduction of charitable contributions to conform to the Governor's statement in August, based upon the January estimate of income, that he paid at least 13% in income taxes in each of the last 10 years.

Additionally, the Romney campaign is releasing a summary of 20 years of taxes, between 1990-2009, detailing their tax expenditures during those years:

In each year during the entire 20-year period, the Romneys owed both state and federal income taxes.
Over the entire 20-year period, the average annual effective federal tax rate was 20.20%.
Over the entire 20-year period, the lowest annual effective federal personal tax rate was 13.66%.
Over the entire 20-year period, the Romneys gave to charity an average of 13.45% of their adjusted gross income.
Over the entire 20-year period, the total federal and state taxes owed plus the total charitable donations deducted represented 38.49% of total AGI.

A few observations:

Romney paid more, both in terms of dollars and effective tax rate, than any of you who are secretaries.
In fact, he paid more, both in terms of dollars and effective tax rate, than most of the people who will read this post.
Romney is one charitable son of a gun.

Donger
09-21-2012, 01:05 PM
So, he's a felon, right?

Mr. Kotter
09-21-2012, 01:05 PM
Beat you....with the real story. :p

patteeu
09-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Beat you....with the real story. :p

No you didn't, Mr. 2 Minutes Behind.

Saul Good
09-21-2012, 01:07 PM
Holy shit. The dude paid $2,000,000 in taxes and donated another $4,000,000 to charities? Hopefully this Atlas doesn't shrug. People like him keep our country afloat.

Mr. Kotter
09-21-2012, 01:08 PM
No you didn't, Mr. 2 Minutes Behind.

But my thread will be THE real headline out of this. :)

Saul Good
09-21-2012, 01:09 PM
But my thread will be THE real headline out of this. :)

So you admit that the left controls the media...

Mr. Kotter
09-21-2012, 01:11 PM
So you admit that the left controls the media...

Yeah, especially FOX and RWNJ radio.... :rolleyes:

stonedstooge
09-21-2012, 01:12 PM
I wonder if the Blameless One donated the same percentage as Romney to charity

Donger
09-21-2012, 01:13 PM
I wonder if the Blameless One donated the same percentage as Romney to charity

Obama gave 22% to charity last year.

Saul Good
09-21-2012, 01:15 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/sep/21/romney-doubles-obamas-charitable-giving/

Romney doubles Obama's charitable giving

Mitt Romney's presidential campaign is releasing a brief summary of 20 years of tax returns on Friday, and his accountant says it will show he gave 13.45 percent of his adjusted gross income to charities.

That's nearly twice the rate of President Obama, who according to his tax returns from 2000 through 2011 donated just less than 7 percent of his adjusted gross income to charities.

Mr. Romney's campaign did not release his returns, but instead had his trustee, Brad Malt, write a blog post giving some details of returns from 1990 through 2009.

The campaign has released Mr. Romney's 2010 return and, later Friday, will release his 2011 return, which he filed with the IRS earlier in the day.

That return will show Mr. Romney and his wife Ann paid $1.9 million in taxes on income of $13.7 million, for a rate of 14.1 percent, Mr. Malt said. Most of that income is from investments, which are usually taxed at a lower rate than salary or wages.

Mr. Malt said the Romneys would have had an even lower tax burden if they'd claimed the full deduction for all of their charitable giving in 2011, but said they "limited their deduction of charitable contributions to conform to the governor's statement in August, based upon the January estimate of income, that he paid at least 13 percent in income taxes in each of the last 10 years."

When charitable contributions and federal and state taxes are combined, it amounted to 38.5 percent of the Romneys' income, the trustee said.

Mr. Malt said the Romneys have owed taxes in each of the years in question — which contradicts a charge Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat, issued earlier this summer.

stonedstooge
09-21-2012, 01:15 PM
Obama gave 22% to charity last year.

Thanks there Oil Slick

Messier
09-21-2012, 01:17 PM
:rolleyes:

I love how you call it above and beyond, like his doing everyone a huge favor.

He asked for more when vetting Ryan.

KC native
09-21-2012, 01:18 PM
I don't want a summary. If they aren't full returns we can't see if they actually paid the tax they are claiming they paid.

Saul Good
09-21-2012, 01:18 PM
I don't want a summary. If they aren't full returns we can't see if they actually paid the tax they are claiming they paid.

Yeah, because THEN, you'll consider voting for him.

KC native
09-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Yeah, because THEN, you'll consider voting for him.

It's not about voting. It's just about exposing him for the disengenous prick he is.

Saul Good
09-21-2012, 01:23 PM
It's not about voting. It's just about exposing him for the disengenous prick he is.

It's about bitching about everything there is to possibly bitch about before bitching about the fact that there's nothing left to bitch about.

KC native
09-21-2012, 01:27 PM
It's about bitching about everything there is to possibly bitch about before bitching about the fact that there's nothing left to bitch about.

I'm not bitching. I'm pointing out a summary written by his campaign is nothing other than propaganda.

blaise
09-21-2012, 02:23 PM
So, when will they prosecute him for tax fraud?

blaise
09-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Romney's charitable donations don't count because some of that was probably to a church. So, that doesn't count, because, like, churches and stuff.

Fish
09-21-2012, 02:49 PM
I'm gonna need to see his long form tax returns. This looks totally fake. Why won't he release his long form? That's all he has to do to prove it....

Amnorix
09-21-2012, 02:59 PM
I haven't seen Kotter's thread yet, but it would seem at first blush that this removes the taxes thing from the table. Not that it was a game-changer either way of course.

As for those stating that Obama's charitable giving was much less, in percentage terms -- it's far easier to give a higher percentage of a given year's income when you have a relatively massive wealth base behind you. I don't think there's much argument about that, or about Romney being far, far wealthier than Obama.

KC native
09-21-2012, 03:56 PM
I haven't seen Kotter's thread yet, but it would seem at first blush that this removes the taxes thing from the table. Not that it was a game-changer either way of course.

As for those stating that Obama's charitable giving was much less, in percentage terms -- it's far easier to give a higher percentage of a given year's income when you have a relatively massive wealth base behind you. I don't think there's much argument about that, or about Romney being far, far wealthier than Obama.

No this puts his taxes back into the game.

The "summary" is a letter from PWC. It will raise more questions than it answers.

La literatura
09-21-2012, 04:05 PM
This isn't going to stop the crazies, as much as "Obama team provides summary of birth certificate" would have stopped sportsshrink.

Cave Johnson
09-21-2012, 04:05 PM
Since when does above and beyond mean transparently cynical?

suzzer99
09-21-2012, 04:10 PM
Alex Castellanos (Mitt '08 consultant):

"At first I thought this was an April Fool's Joke," said Castellanos, who tweeted something to that effect at me earlier. "But it isn't April. I can't imagine that David Axelrod will now say, I'm glad Mitt put this issue behind him. This will drag Mitt's taxes back into the debate. And there's not many days left. I just can't imagine why they would do this. There are 40 days left and you have now made more of them about Mitt's taxes....you don't serve a life sentence and then confess afterward. They've taken their beating on this (already) ... I just don't understand how a (being) 'little pregnant' strategy (works)."

Also it looks like Mitt purposely paid more in taxes than he could have just to keep himself above magic 13.9% mark that he had claimed.

http://www.tnr.com/blog/plank/107606/how-harry-reid-cost-mitt-romney-260000

Why would anyone pay more taxes than they had to? The memo explains it thus:
The Romneys’ generous charitable donations in 2011 would have significantly reduced their tax obligation for the year. The Romneys thus limited their deduction of charitable contributions to conform to the Governor’s statement in August, based upon the January estimate of income, that he paid at least 13% in income taxes in each of the last 10 years [emphasis added].
The August statement the memo refers to is, of course, Romney’s response to Harry Reid’s (now demonstrably false) accusation that he hadn’t paid any taxes for a decade some time before 2010. “I never paid less than 13 percent,” Romney said at the August press conference. “I think the most recent year is 13.6 percent.” He went on to say that he had specifically checked this in response to Reid’s accusation.

By my calculations, Romney could have saved another $262,500 (15 percent of $1.75 million) had he deducted the full amount of his charitable contributions. But that would have left him with an effective tax rate of 12.2%--which is to say, more than a percentage point below what he said he’d paid when responding to Reid's allegations. I think the least the majority leader could do is buy him a nice dinner.

Best. Campaign. Ever.

La literatura
09-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Alex Castellanos (Mitt '08 consultant):

Also it looks like Mitt purposely paid more in taxes than he could have just to keep himself above magic 13.9% mark that he had claimed.

http://www.tnr.com/blog/plank/107606/how-harry-reid-cost-mitt-romney-260000

Best. Campaign. Ever.

I think the Romney camp bugged the White House, and they heard that Obama Camp was about to go on the offensive with the tax return issue.

That's my theory. Someone needs to prove to me it didn't happen. Otherwise, it definitely happened.

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm not bitching. I'm pointing out a summary written by his campaign is nothing other than propaganda.I dont want to hear another fucking word about my partisan titles....evah.

Above and beyond? Heres a summary. Trust us, its real. Just like they will find $5,000,000,000,000.00 in loopholes to close on the rich to fund their tax cut for the rich

This is typical BS propaganda from the campaign.

ChiTown
09-21-2012, 04:25 PM
LMAO - the responses are very typical of what I expected from you knuckleheads.

Bowser
09-21-2012, 04:28 PM
Who gives a shit.

Where's his birth certificate? And I mean the ORIGINAL birth certificate?

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2012, 04:31 PM
LMAO - the responses are very typical of what I expected from you knuckleheads.

This place is ridiculous.

ChiTown
09-21-2012, 04:34 PM
This place is ridiculous.

Is dirty diaper bad around here.

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 04:43 PM

There is always something to bitch about.

HonestChieffan
09-21-2012, 05:31 PM
Lefty hate will spiral out of control as overseas Americans live in danger under Obamas policies

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Lefty hate will spiral out of control as overseas Americans live in danger under Obamas policies

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O3ZOKDmorj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Plow
09-21-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm gonna need to see his long form tax returns. This looks totally fake. Why won't he release his long form? That's all he has to do to prove it....

:clap:

LMAO

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 05:53 PM
LMAO - the responses are very typical of what I expected from you knuckleheads.Birtherism lives!

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 07:23 PM
It's about bitching about everything there is to possibly bitch about before bitching about the fact that there's nothing left to bitch about.oh yeah, nothing to bitch about huh? Only 2 years of taxes, what is he hiding? he also delayed the release of his taxes so he give the government back $2,000,000.

Why would Mitt give the government back the deductions that he was legally entitled to claim? Because they would have put his tax rate at 10%.

He says all the time I pay every $ that I legally owe and not a $ more. Why would I pay more taxes that I owe?

Well we now know dont we Mitt, to keep from having bad publicity right before the election.

Mr. Plow
09-21-2012, 07:24 PM
So now we are complaining that he pays too much in taxes?

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 07:35 PM
So now we are complaining that he pays too much in taxes?For me, I don't give a shit about his taxes. He was just a rich guy hiding his money in Cayman's, Swiss bank accounts to avoid taxes. Typical 1% behavior, not presidential behavior but for me way done on the reasons to vote for or not vote for a guy.

But, to point out the hypocritical choice he made today to try to look like he pays a more reasonable tax rate is what he has coming to him. You pull hypocritical PR moves, you get called on them.

Dallas Chief
09-21-2012, 07:41 PM
For me, I don't give a shit about his taxes. He was just a rich guy hiding his money in Cayman's, Swiss bank accounts to avoid taxes. Typical 1% behavior, not presidential behavior but for me way done on the reasons to vote for or not vote for a guy.

But, to point out the hypocritical choice he made today to try to look like he pays a more reasonable tax rate is what he has coming to him. You pull hypocritical PR moves, you get called on them.

Watch out Mittens! Mt CP Kool-Aid man is gonna call you out on your hypocritical PR moves. Like he had to worry about getting your vote anyway. Like I said before, how predictable of you to show up here right around election time with your intellectual dishonesty and your own brand of shillism and hypocrisy. Carry that water there fella...

banyon
09-21-2012, 07:45 PM
So we take his word for it on the 20 years of returns?

Like when he claimed he'd never filed taxes as a UT resident, then actually had?

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Watch out Mittens! Mt CP Kool-Aid man is gonna call you out on your hypocritical PR moves. Like he had to worry about getting your vote anyway. Like I said before, how predictable of you to show up here right around election time with your intellectual dishonesty and your own brand of shillism and hypocrisy. Carry that water there fella...

You've been here for 10 years and have posted less than 2000 times and you're going to call out someone for not posting enough to have an opinion?

KC native
09-21-2012, 08:11 PM

Like when he claimed he'd never filed taxes as a UT resident, then actually had?

Yea i'm interested in how they did the averages.

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 08:17 PM

Like when he claimed he'd never filed taxes as a UT resident, then actually had?and the R's see no problem with this.

Same basic principle as we are going to borrow $5 trillion from the Chinese to give tax cuts heavily favored for the rich and just trust us on the rich taxpayer loopholes we will close, see us after the election.

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 08:19 PM
You've been here for 10 years and have posted less than 2000 times and you're going to call out someone for not posting enough to have an opinion?They have to tear others down to provide their own self esteem boost. Personal attacks instead of defending their indefinsible positions. It's become rather sad and pathetic.

qabbaan
09-21-2012, 08:57 PM
Probably a Q

Mitt Romney’s campaign released his 2011 tax information this afternoon, as well as a notarized letter from PriceWaterhouseCoopers attesting to Romney’s tax rates from 1990-2009, and I must say: Well played, Romney campaign. Well played, indeed. The Democrats have been making a federal case of Romney’s supposed “tax secrecy,” with countless ads and speeches and the voice in Harry Reid’s head making Romney out to be a greedy, tax-evading corporate mastermind of epic proportions, but the Romney camp just let them huff and puff until they wore themselves out, and now they’re releasing the information on their terms. I’m sure the Democrats will find some stupid, populist way to continue to criticize Romney over this, but…

So, let’s just take a second here to process this. Mitt Romney, who is ostensibly uncaring, out-of-touch, and disdainful of poor people, gave more than 13 percent of his income (amounting to millions and millions of dollars) over twenty years to charity, and didn’t even always take the full tax deduction. (The bastard!) By at least one count, the average effective federal tax rate for Americans is 11 percent — and Romney’s average annual rate was 20 percent, also amounting to millions and millions of dollars that went into the federal government’s coffers. He has done nothing wrong or shady, unless you consider being a wildly excellent businessman to be a vice, and the finger-pointers now look pretty darn dumb.

If this isn’t it, can somebody please explain to me exactly what it is that a “fair share” is supposed to look like? Are we supposed to detest rich people, or should we admire them? Will the real Barack Obama please stand up?

Saul Good
09-21-2012, 09:19 PM
No this puts his taxes back into the game.

The "summary" is a letter from PWC. It will raise more questions than it answers.

Okay, taxshrink. The Taxers are born.

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Probably a Q

I imagine alot of which was to his church. Not exactly feeding the poor.

Nonetheless, good for him.

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 09:22 PM

LMAO

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Okay, taxshrink. The Taxers are born.He did say in July "I pay every $ that I'm legally obligated to pay and not a dime more. If I pay more than I legally have to pay, then I wouldn't be qualified to be president".

wellll Mr. Romney you just disqualified yourself.LMAO

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 09:26 PM

Nonetheless, good for him.Still............... the average millionaire in the USA pays a 25% tax rate. Not a big deal to me but if he was thinking this would make this issue go away he's mistaken.

Saul Good
09-21-2012, 09:27 PM
He did say in July "I pay every $ that I'm legally obligated to pay and not a dime more. If I pay more than I legally have to pay, then I wouldn't be qualified to be president".

wellll Mr. Romney you just disqualified yourself.LMAO

Oh snerp.

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Oh snerp.just pointing out the hypocrisy as a public service.:p

HonestChieffan
09-21-2012, 09:31 PM
Yuck yuck. Another example of the left scumbags

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was far more generous to charities than President Barack Obama or Vice President Joe Biden last year, both in dollar terms and as a percentage of income, tax return data Romney’s campaign released Friday indicate.

Romney and his wife, Ann, gave 29.4 percent of their income to charity in 2011, donating $4,020,772 out of the $13,696,951 they took in.

Obama and first lady Michelle Obama gave 21.8 percent of their income to charitable organizations last year, donating $172,130 out of the $789,674 they made.

Biden and his wife, Jill, gave 1.5 percent of their income away in 2011, with charitable donations totaling $5,540 out of $379,035.

Republicans have mocked Obama and especially Biden for being unusually tight-fisted when it comes to making charitable gifts.

When the Obama campaign released past tax returns for Biden in 2008, it was revealed that the Bidens donated just $3,690 to charity over 10 years — an average of $369 a year.

Keep reading…

Saul Good
09-21-2012, 09:33 PM
just pointing out the hypocrisy as a public service.:p

Tell us more about the level of discourse around here. Try to mix in a few asides about your high salary if you get a chance.

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Tell us more about the level of discourse around here.Okay, I'll admit that I'm poking the bear in the cage with a stick. But, I did say rather clearly that I didn't really care about the whole tax issue with Romney. I'll put my stick down now.;)

NewChief
09-21-2012, 09:36 PM

Yes! Death match!

Ummm. Seriously. Can we have them fight to the death?

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 09:41 PM
Yes! Death match!

Ummm. Seriously. Can we have them fight to the death?

Donald Trump vs. KC Native

IN A STEEL CAGE!!!!

KC native
09-21-2012, 09:45 PM

No. I don't think there's anything in there that we don't already have a good idea about. I'm not saying he's a felon and the other nonsense that some liberals are.

IMO his campaign knows it will show how different he is from the electorate. So they'd rather not release it. It would be kind of hard to counter an ad about the several million dollar Swiss bank account that you brought back to the US during the amnesty in 2009.

KC native
09-21-2012, 09:48 PM

And in the off chance that Romney wins the election, nothing in those returns would disqualify him from the office. It's not even remotely similar but I can see how a shyster annuity salesman might think they are.

Dallas Chief
09-21-2012, 09:55 PM
You've been here for 10 years and have posted less than 2000 times and you're going to call out someone for not posting enough to have an opinion?

Attack the messenger. Typical lib tactic. Maybe I have a life and a real job and real responsibilities that prohibit me from posting from my Aunt Mimi's basement 24/7. Cool story though...

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Attack the messenger. Typical lib tactic. Maybe I have a life and a real job and real responsibilities that prohibit me from posting from my Aunt Mimi's basement 24/7. Cool story though...

I'm not going to go through who I am and what I'm doing, it's well documented on this site. However, if you can't find it I'd be happy to bring you up to speed. I'd like to point out, though, I'm not that guy.

Furthermore, you're the one who said he just comes around to post during the election time. Maybe he has a life and a real job and real responsibilities that prohibit him from posting from his Aunt Mimi's basement 24/7.

You should watch out. You're using typical lib tactics by attacking the messenger.

BigRedChief
09-21-2012, 10:07 PM
I'm not going to go through who I am and what I'm doing, it's well documented on this site. However, if you can't find it I'd be happy to bring you up to speed. I'd like to point out, though, I'm not that guy.

Furthermore, you're the one who said he just comes around to post during the election time. Maybe he has a life and a real job and real responsibilities that prohibit him from posting from his Aunt Mimi's basement 24/7.

You should watch out. You're using typical lib tactics by attacking the messenger.Dallas Chief is
http://www.thehulltruth.com/attachments/dockside-chat/103466d1267132216-owned-owned-41174.jpg

Dallas Chief
09-21-2012, 11:08 PM

You should watch out. You're using typical lib tactics by attacking the messenger.

Don't turn this around on me Clayton. You called me out for being a part time poster. Well I may be that, but it has been consistently spread across all 10 years. The guy you are white knighting, Mr. Kool Aid, blows up DC every election cycle with his tales of doom and gloom from the Social Wars. Plus his shit doesn't even make sense. It's like he moved to FL and started drinking the canal water. Post election he will go back to his hovel and wont be heard from unless there is a need here for more f his liberal fruit punch.

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Don't turn this around on me Clayton. You called me out for being a part time poster. Well I may be that, but it has been consistently spread across all 10 years. The guy you are white knighting, Mr. Kool Aid, blows up DC every election cycle with his tales of doom and gloom from the Social Wars. Plus his shit doesn't even make sense. It's like he moved to FL and started drinking the canal water. Post election he will go back to his hovel and wont be heard from unless there is a need here for more f his liberal fruit punch.

and what do you do? What's your excuse?

Bottom line is I applied your logic to your situation and it bit you in your tiny pecker.

Dallas Chief
09-21-2012, 11:16 PM
and what do you do? What's your excuse?

Bottom line is I applied your logic to your situation and it bit you in your tiny pecker.

Please try to keep up. I work. I pay bills. No free frijoles here. Bottom line is your logic sucks and so do your tamales. Ohhhhhhhhh shitttt!!!! BOOM!

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 11:22 PM
Please try to keep up. I work. I pay bills. No free frijoles here. Bottom line is your logic sucks and so do your tamales. Ohhhhhhhhh shitttt!!!! BOOM!

So you're what, 6?

Dallas Chief
09-21-2012, 11:26 PM
So you're what, 6?

6 what? No comprendo Senor Gorila!!!!

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 11:32 PM
6 what? No comprendo Senor Gorila!!!!

los campeones del mundo

Dallas Chief
09-21-2012, 11:36 PM
los campeones del mundo

Sorry I don't speak Spanish. I am only a half breed mutt and therefore must not be good enough to communicate in that tongue.

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 11:38 PM
Sorry I don't speak Spanish. I am only a half breed mutt and therefore must not be good enough to communicate in that tongue.

www.spanishdict.com

Dallas Chief
09-21-2012, 11:45 PM
www.spanishdict.com

No need to explain. We all know who and what you are now.

BucEyedPea
09-21-2012, 11:47 PM

Another busy body lefty telling others how to spend their money. If they don't give to groups they prefer, as in redistribution of wealth instead of other causes, the person is still a tightwad.

BucEyedPea
09-21-2012, 11:51 PM
los campeones del mundo

the champions of the world

Bing Translator

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 11:52 PM
Another busy body lefty telling others how to spend their money. If they don't give to groups they prefer, as in redistribution of wealth instead of other causes, the person is still a tightwad.

I said good for him, jesus.

You need to find a dick to ride.

Dallas Chief
09-21-2012, 11:54 PM

And a misogynist too! Nice touch!

BucEyedPea
09-21-2012, 11:55 PM
'Cept you didn't just say that. You had to attach a dig to it....as if it wasn't quite good enough.

Point still stands, you were judging how he donated.

I did. Sounds like you have penis envy. This is the second one you mentioned just in this thread.

J Diddy
09-21-2012, 11:57 PM
'Cept you didn't just say that. You had to attach a dig to it....as if it wasn't quite good enough.

[quote][QUOTE=J Diddy;8934250]I imagine alot of which was to his church. Not exactly feeding the poor.

I did. Sounds like you have penis envy. This is the second one you mentioned just in this thread.

:thumb:
Congrats

BucEyedPea
09-21-2012, 11:58 PM
I don't need any. Now it's 2 AM here and I just came in for a peek before turning off my computer for the day.

BucEyedPea
09-21-2012, 11:59 PM

He's studying psychology to be one I believe. So he as has an obsession with penis and sex. Typical.

J Diddy
09-22-2012, 12:02 AM
the champions of the world

Bing Translator

congrats

I didn't need a translator

J Diddy
09-22-2012, 12:03 AM

I don't hate women. I was giving advice that would benefit her.

BucEyedPea
09-22-2012, 12:03 AM
congrats

I didn't need a translator

It wasn't done for you. Gee, IT IS NOT all about you.

J Diddy
09-22-2012, 12:04 AM
He's studying psychology to be one I believe. So he as has an obsession with penis and sex. Typical.

Lol, I'm not Freud. I just felt you had a lot of pent up sexual frustration.

BucEyedPea
09-22-2012, 12:04 AM
Lol, I'm not Freud. I just felt you had a lot of pent up sexual frustration.

There you go again. It always comes down to sex with your ilk.

J Diddy
09-22-2012, 12:07 AM
There you go again. It always comes down to sex with your ilk.

I guarantee you run a poll in DC and put 5 names in there plus yours concerning who needs to get laid most and you will win that poll hands down. I'm just trying to help you.

BucEyedPea
09-22-2012, 12:08 AM
Yeah, typical of your ilk, like I said. Thanks for prooving it.

J Diddy
09-22-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeah, typical of your ilk, like I said. Thanks for prooving it.

No psychs are all about research and statistics. I'm trying to prove my point. Name the 5 and I'll start the poll.

BucEyedPea
09-22-2012, 12:22 AM

J Diddy
09-22-2012, 12:29 AM

The fact that you hunted for me through 2 threads tells me all I need to know. yes, I'll knock the dust off that pussy, if you just chill out.

Comrade Crapski
09-22-2012, 01:18 AM
So, when will they prosecute him for tax fraud?

Right after Karl Rove gets indicted.

CoMoChief
09-22-2012, 07:03 AM
Yeah, especially FOX and RWNJ radio.... :rolleyes:

The "right wingers" over at FOXNews war-mongering RINO's.

They're not real conservatives.

People really need to stop w/ the belief that they're differences between the 2 parties. There's really not. In the grand scheme of things they're both one of the same, financed and backed by the same global banks that have hijacked our economy and govt.

Nothing is going to change unless people wake up and realize that. We will continue to pay our taxes to the banks, and our great great great grandchildren will be living in a impoverished country. Do you guys know just how fucking much 16 TRILLION DOLLARS is?!?!? Most people just don't care.......at all. As long as they're taken care of by the govt they're fine. Long gone are the days of hard work and getting rewarded for it.

Look at the generation before us compared to now. How many people here know many "males" that are very "handy", know how to work on cars, do home repairs, etc. I have some friends that have never even changed the oil in their fucking cars or rotated their own tires. How many people do you know now that like to go camping, fish, hunt, and spend time out doors? Now most people are addicted to their PS3's, smartphones, iPads and computers/internet. This is just a couple of the many examples. Point is people now don't take responsibility for anything. The country's morals have changed. I don't belong to any particular religion and think most of that is a bunch of garbage that's been set up over the ages to create power (which it's true....many people have died and have been murdered over this). But I do think there are some aspects and morals that come from certain religious beliefs that are greatly beneficial to society and prosperity. But people have to be responsible for their own, plain n simple.

We can't afford war, we can't afford nationalized health care, we can't afford Social Security, medicare, and many other govt "entitlements". Just using common sense...by the time my generation gets to be the age where they start living off of SS, there won't be any money left from the baby boomer era, not to mention there are less and less people working, unemployment is rising, and less people are actually paying into it. It's a complete fraudulent system. That's not even adding to the fact that are dollar continues to fall, and other countries around the world are starting to shy away from our dollar as the world reserve currency.

Do you fucking people understand that we're seriously on the brink of a major collapse in society. This is real life. Your friends, neighbors, family and loved ones will all be affected by this. But go head and vote for Romney or Obama....because they'll make things better. They're both financed and backed by banking cartels like Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan and BoA....the same companies that caused the giant recession in 2008....but you're right....Romney will make everything better because he's so much better than Obama. Or - vote for Obama because his first 4 years was not his fault...it was Bush's and the previous administration. He just needs 4 more years and he'll make everything right, he will steer this country down the correct path. We just need more hope and change. We need more and more surveillance and police force because we simply just do not have enough. There are so many terrorist that are just ready to strike us at any moment! We need more bills that take away our constitutional rights and we need TSA checkpoints all across the nations roads and highways because Al-Qaeda is hiding under our beds. Continue to watch FAUXNews and Huckabee, and Bill O'Reilly and Rachel Maddow and MSNBC and all of these giant media conglomerates that control the news we receive on the TV/radio/web etc.

wazu
09-22-2012, 07:20 AM
20? Why not 40? What's he hiding?!

chiefzilla1501
09-22-2012, 08:23 AM
The "right wingers" over at FOXNews war-mongering RINO's.

They're not real conservatives.

People really need to stop w/ the belief that they're differences between the 2 parties. There's really not. In the grand scheme of things they're both one of the same, financed and backed by the same global banks that have hijacked our economy and govt.

Nothing is going to change unless people wake up and realize that. We will continue to pay our taxes to the banks, and our great great great grandchildren will be living in a impoverished country. Do you guys know just how ****ing much 16 TRILLION DOLLARS is?!?!? Most people just don't care.......at all. As long as they're taken care of by the govt they're fine. Long gone are the days of hard work and getting rewarded for it.

Look at the generation before us compared to now. How many people here know many "males" that are very "handy", know how to work on cars, do home repairs, etc. I have some friends that have never even changed the oil in their ****ing cars or rotated their own tires. How many people do you know now that like to go camping, fish, hunt, and spend time out doors? Now most people are addicted to their PS3's, smartphones, iPads and computers/internet. This is just a couple of the many examples. Point is people now don't take responsibility for anything. The country's morals have changed. I don't belong to any particular religion and think most of that is a bunch of garbage that's been set up over the ages to create power (which it's true....many people have died and have been murdered over this). But I do think there are some aspects and morals that come from certain religious beliefs that are greatly beneficial to society and prosperity. But people have to be responsible for their own, plain n simple.

We can't afford war, we can't afford nationalized health care, we can't afford Social Security, medicare, and many other govt "entitlements". Just using common sense...by the time my generation gets to be the age where they start living off of SS, there won't be any money left from the baby boomer era, not to mention there are less and less people working, unemployment is rising, and less people are actually paying into it. It's a complete fraudulent system. That's not even adding to the fact that are dollar continues to fall, and other countries around the world are starting to shy away from our dollar as the world reserve currency.

Do you ****ing people understand that we're seriously on the brink of a major collapse in society. This is real life. Your friends, neighbors, family and loved ones will all be affected by this. But go head and vote for Romney or Obama....because they'll make things better. They're both financed and backed by banking cartels like Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan and BoA....the same companies that caused the giant recession in 2008....but you're right....Romney will make everything better because he's so much better than Obama. Or - vote for Obama because his first 4 years was not his fault...it was Bush's and the previous administration. He just needs 4 more years and he'll make everything right, he will steer this country down the correct path. We just need more hope and change. We need more and more surveillance and police force because we simply just do not have enough. There are so many terrorist that are just ready to strike us at any moment! We need more bills that take away our constitutional rights and we need TSA checkpoints all across the nations roads and highways because Al-Qaeda is hiding under our beds. Continue to watch FAUXNews and Huckabee, and Bill O'Reilly and Rachel Maddow and MSNBC and all of these giant media conglomerates that control the news we receive on the TV/radio/web etc.

That's all well and good, but you're then relying on people with a stubbornly rigid philosophy to lead a house and senate to implement change. Nothing will get done in congress without leadership. As much as I hate Mitt Romney the campaigner, I think it's pretty obvious that he's one of the most qualified leaders we've had in a very long time.

We saw what happened when Obama tried to jam his initiatives down America's throat. It was a major battle even with a Democratic house and it required him to cut back room deals and use Rahm the bully to push things ahead. That's why I never bought into the Ron Paul philosophy. Because it's one thing to have good ideas, but you have to have the leadership to do something with those ideas.

Comrade Crapski
09-22-2012, 08:43 AM
Look at the generation before us compared to now. How many people here know many "males" that are very "handy", know how to work on cars, do home repairs, etc. I have some friends that have never even changed the oil in their ****ing cars or rotated their own tires. How many people do you know now that like to go camping, fish, hunt, and spend time out doors? Now most people are addicted to their PS3's, smartphones, iPads and computers/internet. This is just a couple of the many examples. Point is people now don't take responsibility for anything. The country's morals have changed. I don't belong to any particular religion and think most of that is a bunch of garbage that's been set up over the ages to create power (which it's true....many people have died and have been murdered over this). But I do think there are some aspects and morals that come from certain religious beliefs that are greatly beneficial to society and prosperity. But people have to be responsible for their own, plain n simple.

I'm completely set up in Brazil. I can leave any time I want and never have to come back here. The one thing I love about Brazil is I'll be surrounded by people who know how to survive through financial meltdowns (they have replaced their currency three times in the 20th century). Brazilians are resilient, and know how to live off the land. Plus they turn everything into a party. So while all the imbeciles in the idiocracy that the US will become will be lining up to get into FEMA camps where they will be set upon like short eyes on his first day in prison ROFL I'll be having a grand old time. I'll do my best to get as much family and friends out, but I can't guarantee anything. I warn people all the time to get ready but nobody wants to listen.

Yup. We destroyed the country so one generation--- the baby boomuhs (the way George Carlin says it LMAO)--- would never know want.

Do you ****ing people understand that we're seriously on the brink of a major collapse in society. This is real life. Your friends, neighbors, family and loved ones will all be affected by this.

Yup. But people just look at you and me like we're crazy. They really don't think anything bad could possibly happen here. That stuff only happens to Germany.

We've fixed all our problems since then. LMAO

Just like WW1 was gonna be the 'war to end all wars'.

Fish
09-22-2012, 09:04 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img515/5971/26408610151427505334689.jpg

BigRedChief
09-22-2012, 09:06 AM
I'm completely set up in Brazil. I can leave any time I want and never have to come back here.I thought you loved America? Why do you hate America so much that you don't want to even be on its soil?

Chocolate Hog
09-22-2012, 09:29 AM
1.4 million is more than most on here will pay in their lifetime.

Time to stop with the rich envy Libs.

mikey23545
09-22-2012, 09:31 AM
So have slander charges been filed against Harry Reid yet?

banyon
09-22-2012, 09:37 AM
20? Why not 40? What's he hiding?!

Clearly nothing. That's why you summarize the returns and tell us to take your word for it right?

Also no one is ever hiding anything in a Swiss bank account or "28 pages worth of entities in the Cayman Islands" in the current return.

CoMoChief
09-22-2012, 09:38 AM
That's all well and good, but you're then relying on people with a stubbornly rigid philosophy to lead a house and senate to implement change. Nothing will get done in congress without leadership. As much as I hate Mitt Romney the campaigner, I think it's pretty obvious that he's one of the most qualified leaders we've had in a very long time.

We saw what happened when Obama tried to jam his initiatives down America's throat. It was a major battle even with a Democratic house and it required him to cut back room deals and use Rahm the bully to push things ahead. That's why I never bought into the Ron Paul philosophy. Because it's one thing to have good ideas, but you have to have the leadership to do something with those ideas.

You mean Romney...the same person that's for shutting down businesses and outsourcing jobs to China and Taiwan? Or the Romney that essentially helped write Obamacare?

Real quick google "Mitt Romney top campaign contributors"
the first "real" search result will lead to this...
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/contrib.php?id=N00000286

You think Romney is a true qualified "leader" when he's clearly bought and paid for?

The presidential office is nothing more than a puppet position anymore.

banyon
09-22-2012, 09:40 AM
Particularly starting at 8:00 in when she talks about the last time Mitt issues "summaries of tax returns" that turned out not to be accurate either.

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc26f309" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=49127278&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc26f309" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=49127278&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit NBCNews.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.nbcnews.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

LiveSteam
09-22-2012, 10:16 AM
Particularly starting at 8:00 in when she talks about the last time Mitt issues "summaries of tax returns" that turned out not to be accurate either.

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc26f309" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=49127278&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc26f309" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=49127278&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit NBCNews.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.nbcnews.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

She files as a male head of house hold

WhiteWhale
09-22-2012, 10:33 AM
Interesting that he only claimed about half of his charity contributions.

chiefzilla1501
09-22-2012, 10:35 AM
You mean Romney...the same person that's for shutting down businesses and outsourcing jobs to China and Taiwan? Or the Romney that essentially helped write Obamacare?
That's a tremendous discredit to the job he did in the olympics and at Bain. As a leader of people. You don't seem to have an understanding of how difficult it is to manage people, let alone hundreds of people. And Romneycare is a classic example. Stubborn conservatives would suggest that Massachussetts, in a state of collapse, should have been given the Boehner treatment. Stonewall the state, get nothing done, but then celebrate because you didn't approve any new mass spending. As a moderate, I respect that Romney was willing to abandon principle in order to get things done. While I hate Obamacare on a federal level, it was something Massachussetts badly needed at that specific time.

Real quick google "Mitt Romney top campaign contributors"
the first "real" search result will lead to this...
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/contrib.php?id=N00000286

You think Romney is a true qualified "leader" when he's clearly bought and paid for?

The presidential office is nothing more than a puppet position anymore.

This is the reality of any given situation. You have to play the game. Frankly, I think Mitt will say and do whatever he needs to say or do to get elected. But I think his experience as a business leader suggests he knows he'll have to make some compromises.

qabbaan
09-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Clearly nothing. That's why you summarize the returns and tell us to take your word for it right?

Also no one is ever hiding anything in a Swiss bank account or "28 pages worth of entities in the Cayman Islands" in the current return.

The summary statement of his past 20 years was certified by Price Waterhouse Coopers, it wasn't written up by his press secretary.

BucEyedPea
09-22-2012, 11:05 AM
Good for Mitt if he has his money in the Cayman Islands or Swiss Banks. It doesn't belong to the government or other people. For cripe sakes, some people sense of property is just to communistic.

banyon
09-22-2012, 11:50 AM
The summary statement of his past 20 years was certified by Price Waterhouse Coopers, it wasn't written up by his press secretary.

Did you see the part about where the last time he issued a summary it forgot to mention several important things?

banyon
09-22-2012, 11:51 AM
Good for Mitt if he has his money in the Cayman Islands or Swiss Banks. It doesn't belong to the government or other people. For cripe sakes, some people sense of property is just to communistic.

:spock:

Yes everyone should just put their money in the Caymans in the entire country, that way we could have a tax base of Zero.

Messier
09-22-2012, 11:57 AM
She files as a male head of house hold

Yep. Maddow is a butchy lesbo. Now, about what she's saying...

mikey23545
09-22-2012, 12:09 PM

http://imageshack.us/a/img705/5294/goalpostsmovingback.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/goalpostsmovingback.png/)

banyon
09-22-2012, 12:46 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img705/5294/goalpostsmovingback.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/goalpostsmovingback.png/)

The goalposts were always show us the returns. The returns were not shown.

It's like a girl telling you she'll show you her breasts and then just putting on a v neck sweater and telling you "close enough"!

suzzer99
09-22-2012, 02:30 PM
http://www.boomantribune.com/story/2012/9/22/91231/4741

I'm still struggling to understand why Mitt Romney's family attorney (aka, his "blind" trustee) decided to tell everyone that Romney didn't claim all the charitable deductions that he was entitled to declare. Were we all supposed to be like "Yeah!! There's a man who keeps a promise to pay at least 13% of his income in taxes"? Or were we supposed to be like, "Yeah!! Look at how generous this guy is"?

Was this a matter of Romney not wanting to give a charitable contribution without us all knowing about it?

To be clear, I understand the motivation for wanting the keep the effective rate at 14.1% rather than 9%. But it is much less effective when you tell us all that you overpaying your taxes in order to avoid looking bad.

I mean, first of all, you look like a dolt to yourself and your peers. Romney, remember, famously said that he wouldn't even be qualified to serve as president if he paid one cent more in taxes than he was legally obligated to do. So, he says that, and then goes out and pays a lot more in taxes than he was legally obligated to do. And his lawyer makes sure that we all know this when there was really no reason for us to know it. There's no crime in failing to claim a charitable donation on your taxes.

Comrade Crapski
09-23-2012, 03:32 AM
I thought you loved America?

I love my country, I hate the pigs in the federal government who have destroyed it.

Why do you hate America so much that you don't want to even be on its soil?

That's a question Obama should have asked his whore mother.