PDA

View Full Version : Obama Dnt cry for my vagina

LiveSteam
09-25-2012, 09:52 PM
:D
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i7R78LOpyM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We have a Muslim in da house ROFL

Baby Lee
09-25-2012, 10:10 PM
I gotta me one of those Everclear juiceboxes!!!

Abraham Lincoln!!! MLK Jr.!! Freedom!! Blllerrrrrchhhh. Passes out.

LiveSteam
09-25-2012, 10:18 PM
I read today that she said she would get naked If obama wins. I hope she shaves now.

Velvet_Jones
09-26-2012, 07:34 AM
I bet her vagina looks like an old catcher's mit.

Baby Lee
09-26-2012, 08:35 AM
Shut the fuck up MaDonny!!

ROFL

ChiTown
09-26-2012, 08:54 AM
ROFL

I'll bet that rusty, demented kunt couldn't name 3 good reason's why Obama should remain President without bad-mouthing Romney in the same sentence.

She's a fucking loon. Unfortunately, my wife and her friends are going to KC to see her October 30th. I hate seeing my money go to support that stupid crack.

Fish
09-26-2012, 09:36 AM
She's an evil sorceress.. That's not water in that bottle, it's the tears of tortured virgins...

Radar Chief
09-26-2012, 10:42 AM
I'll bet that rusty, demented kunt couldn't name 3 good reason's why Obama should remain President without bad-mouthing Romney in the same sentence.

She's a ****ing loon. Unfortunately, my wife and her friends are going to KC to see her October 30th. I hate seeing my money go to support that stupid crack.

Funny thought, a couple of years ago I was walking through the living room when Mrs. Radar was watching Madonna on some late night talk show, Letterman I think, so I stopped and watched for a bit because she was wearing jeans and a wife beater with no bra and she had a great rack for someone her age. I comment that Iím impressed that she was just on stage with the band jamming because sheís normally got a troop of dancing homoís that travel with her and no sooner did the words escape my lips when charging in from stage left was a troop of dancing homoís to writhe around on stage. Thatís about the time that her rack no longer mattered enough for me to keep watching.

stevieray
09-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Whitney dies, yet this skank.....

Baby Lee
09-26-2012, 12:20 PM
Whitney dies, yet this skank.....

Love her, hate her, Meh her, . . . there's probably not a lot of booze and pill fueled bubble baths in her portfolio.

vailpass
09-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Funny thought, a couple of years ago I was walking through the living room when Mrs. Radar was watching Madonna on some late night talk show, Letterman I think, so I stopped and watched for a bit because she was wearing jeans and a wife beater with no bra and she had a great rack for someone her age. I comment that Iím impressed that she was just on stage with the band jamming because sheís normally got a troop of dancing homoís that travel with her and no sooner did the words escape my lips when charging in from stage left was a troop of dancing homoís to writhe around on stage. Thatís about the time that her rack no longer mattered enough for me to keep watching.

LMAO

Donger
09-26-2012, 12:31 PM

Way to strike the pose, there, Radar Chief.

Vogue, vogue, vogue.

Calcountry
09-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Whitney dies, yet this skank.....come on steve, she has kids.

fan4ever
09-26-2012, 12:53 PM
This chick tries really hard to stay relevant...it's what she's done her hole career...and no, that's not a misspelling.

stevieray
09-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Love her, hate her, Meh her, . . . there's probably not a lot of booze and pill fueled bubble baths in her portfolio.

kthx...not really.

Baby Lee
09-26-2012, 01:04 PM
kthx...not really.

Yeah, it's a winning lament.

It's not fair that one person's unhealthy habits ended her life, while someone else's healthy habits kept her healthy. JUST NOT FAIR.

stevieray
09-26-2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah, it's a winning lament.

It's not fair that one person's unhealthy habits ended her life, while someone else's healthy habits kept her healthy. JUST NOT FAIR.

never saud it was/wasn't fair, backup tiny dancer.

frankotank
09-26-2012, 01:24 PM
so...according to her..."MLK marched in the civil rights movement....and he won!"
huh. how do you win a march? just wondering.

also, I seriously want to know....about the term African American. OK....WTF!? (I'm not racist..my best friend is black :D) I have a hard time believing that the majority of black people are actually OK with this term. just because a person is black doesn't mean he/she is necessarily from Africa. my last name is german and I for damn sure ain't no German American.
my fellow black Americans....is it just me? is this term really how you prefer to be identified?

Baby Lee
09-26-2012, 01:27 PM
so...according to her..."MLK marched in the civil rights movement....and he won!"
huh. how do you win a march? just wondering.

also, I seriously want to know....about the term African American. OK....WTF!? (I'm not racist..my best friend is black :D) I have a hard time believing that the majority of black people are actually OK with this term. just because a person is black doesn't mean he/she is necessarily from Africa. my last name is german and I for damn sure ain't no German American.
my fellow black Americans....is it just me? is this term really how you prefer to be identified?

ROFL ROFL

Officer: Could you describe the perp?
Witness: He appeared, . . . American.

just joshin' ya. ;)

frankotank
09-26-2012, 03:14 PM
ROFL ROFL

Officer: Could you describe the perp?
Witness: He appeared, . . . American.

just joshin' ya. ;)

me personally, if it was a white dude...I'd say "he's a white dude".
if it was an "African American" (sheesh) I'd say "he's a black dude".
call me crazy!

Baby Lee
09-26-2012, 03:32 PM
me personally, if it was a white dude...I'd say "he's a white dude".
if it was an "African American" (sheesh) I'd say "he's a black dude".
call me crazy!

Great, now I have that Carly Jepsen song in my head again.

Radar Chief
09-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Great, now I have that Carly Jepsen song in my head again.

This always helps me with that.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rVM6uDwNz1g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baby Lee
09-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Some BS

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/6/12/16/enhanced-buzz-3626-1339534226-9.jpg

alpha_omega
09-26-2012, 06:14 PM

She's a fucking loon. Unfortunately, my wife and her friends are going to KC to see her October 30th. I hate seeing my money go to support that stupid crack.

Look on the bright side....at least you don't have to go.

Radar Chief
09-26-2012, 06:21 PM
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/6/12/16/enhanced-buzz-3626-1339534226-9.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maek02a4NM1rwna68.gif