PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Romeo Locker Room Talk

thabear04
09-27-2012, 10:16 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000066760/article/rodney-hudson-of-kansas-city-chiefs-lost-for-season?module=HP11_headline_stack

They better get fire up cause I dont want the Chargers to beat us.

Detoxing
09-27-2012, 10:26 AM
Who was that chick in the street clothes in the background?

lcarus
09-27-2012, 10:48 AM
I didn't know that 18 point deficit was the biggest comeback in Chiefs history. Figured we'd have a bigger comeback than that in our long history...

Frosty
09-27-2012, 11:04 AM
I didn't know that 18 point deficit was the biggest comeback in Chiefs history. Figured we'd have a bigger comeback than that in our long history...

Just wait until Pioli uses that stat to defend Cassel. "Matt engineered the biggest comeback in team history".

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-27-2012, 11:06 AM
Just wait until Pioli uses that stat to defend Cassel. "Matt engineered the biggest comeback in team history".

If he does, he should be shit-canned yesterday.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-27-2012, 11:07 AM
It seemed like a lot of players weren't paying attention. At least you'd expect everyone to be all ears when it comes to the head coach speaking.

bevischief
09-27-2012, 11:07 AM

Stop giving him ideas...

Sofa King
09-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Cassel didn't engineer shit.

Ace Gunner
09-27-2012, 11:09 AM

hate to say it, but this was a team win and Cassel did his part.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-27-2012, 11:10 AM

Cassel not only didn't engineer a fucking thing, that boy couldn't navigate a merry-go-round.

CoMoChief
09-27-2012, 11:11 AM

Someone from a black book.

pr_capone
09-27-2012, 11:13 AM

a product of importing

Frosty
09-27-2012, 11:13 AM

I know that and you know that but does Scott?

Chiefs Pantalones
09-27-2012, 11:16 AM
a product of importing

Richelle Stanzi.

Rausch
09-27-2012, 11:16 AM
The law of statistical convergence.

I figured this is how it would go before the season.

I predicted 2-2.

But I thought we'd steal the Falcons game.

First division game? At home? With a $#it Rivers with few comfortable targets and a fumbling HB?

Yeah, I think we'll steal this one...

loochy
09-27-2012, 11:19 AM

wrong

SNR
09-27-2012, 11:24 AM

MODS! GET IN HERE!

I found a mult of BlackBob!

TEX
09-27-2012, 11:25 AM

I predicted 2-2.

First division game? At home? With a $#it Rivers with few comfortable targets and a fumbling HB?

Maybe so, but ask yourself how many fumbles the Chiefs have forced / recoverd thus far? Maybe they're due... Shoot after the one we stole from the Chargers last year, ANYTHING is possible. Still can't believe THAT one.

bevischief
09-27-2012, 11:25 AM
MODS! GET IN HERE!

LMAOLMAO

CoMoChief
09-27-2012, 11:26 AM

Not really...Romeo took the game out of his hands and we ran the ball damn near every play on that last drive in regulation.

Frosty
09-27-2012, 11:26 AM
MODS! GET IN HERE!

They are on about the same level, IMO.

lcarus
09-27-2012, 11:34 AM
If he does, he should be shit-canned yesterday.

Unfortunately, I can see Pioli saying EXACTLY that.

whoman69
09-27-2012, 01:17 PM

http://macsoda.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/screaming-man-jpg.jpeg

Count Alex's Losses
09-27-2012, 01:22 PM
It sure is funny that we had an 18-point comeback and the longest pass during the comeback was 17 yards....

I honestly have to give Fatty Cassel some credit though. That Herp-Derp Houdini throw was a clutch play.

Frosty
09-27-2012, 01:25 PM
It sure is funny that we had an 18-point comeback and the longest pass during the comeback was 17 yards....

I honestly have to give Fatty Cassel some credit though. That Herp-Derp Houdini throw was a clutch play.

They should add it to the playbook - call it "Panicky Play Action" or something.

Ace Gunner
09-27-2012, 01:50 PM

I predicted 2-2.

They (SD) are banged up in the secondary too. This'll be a close game. I think they'll lose this one because they can't seem to get the passing game rolling in the red zone. Go figure.

ThaVirus
09-27-2012, 01:56 PM
It seemed like a lot of players weren't paying attention. At least you'd expect everyone to be all ears when it comes to the head coach speaking.

What gave you that impression? I'm assuming you're talking about Charles but he had the same blank stare when Daboll was talking to him on the sidelines. The guy does what's needed of him and has never been known to be a cancer.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Cassel looks like a D bag through the whole video

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-27-2012, 02:17 PM
Anyone who makes me want the team to TANK(!) is a fucking douchebag.

Gus Choadchuggler = Fucking Douchebag.

thabear04
09-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Seem Dex not even hurt.

rocknrolla
09-27-2012, 03:52 PM

Because he is. Can't hide it.

Molitoth
09-27-2012, 03:54 PM

If Cassel wasn't so terrible, that play may have never had to of been made.
But yes, he threw up a miracle and hoped Baldwin caught it... and he got bailed out.

Chocolate Hog
09-27-2012, 06:54 PM
He would complete more throws if he just threw it up instead of trying to be accurate

FAX
09-27-2012, 08:34 PM

Well, Cassel had recently just killed two of his own damn guys ... including poor McDervish who is waiting there alone ... waiting alone for his friends and teammates with sad, little eyes ... waiting alone and consumed with the knowledge that his season may well be over ... depressed and forlorn he waits alone ... for he can no longer join the battle beside his brothers in arms ... waiting alone in merciless pain and abject misery having fallen on the field ... a casualty ... of friendly fire.

Heck, when it happened, even Lenny mentioned that it was a terrible pass that strung McDervish out and immediately demanded that Cassel receive fifteen whacks on the noodle with a Jim Beam bottle. You know for sure that all the other guys on the club know exactly what happened out there ... and why.

In that clip Cassel appears subdued and contrite and, among those men, persona non grata because ... well ... he is.

FAX

saphojunkie
09-27-2012, 09:01 PM
Not really...Romeo took the game out of his hands and we ran the ball damn near every play on that last drive in regulation.

Cassel did throw for a couple of key first downs.

He played like absolute dogshit most of the game, but there were a couple blind squirrel passes when we needed them.

You have to give some credit when it's due, otherwise your vitriol about his shitty play can be ignored.

saphojunkie
09-27-2012, 09:04 PM

Good for you. You should be more than confident in the evidence against Cassel without ignoring the ONE good thing he does in a game.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-27-2012, 09:04 PM
Cassel did throw for a couple of key first downs.

He played like absolute dogshit most of the game, but there were a couple blind squirrel passes when we needed them.

You have to give some credit when it's due, otherwise your vitriol about his shitty play can be ignored.

Give credit to the sun shining on a dog's ass once in awhile?