PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Illegal's Taking Jobs People Want/obama's ICE Failing

vailpass
09-27-2012, 03:16 PM
Over 10% of this construction company's jobs taken by illegals with stolen IDs. These aren't fruit picking jobs.
To make it worse, two illegals roll in while the Sheriff is there and ICE refuses to take them. And that asshole in the White House can't figure out why Arizona looks to fend for ourselves.

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office deputies served a search warrant at a construction company in Glendale Thursday morning after an investigation suggested multiple employees used false identifications to secure employment.

United Construction Group, 6840 W. Frier Drive, in Glendale employs 126 people, according to Jeff Sprong, a spokesman for the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

Fifteen people were arrested on suspicion of identify theft, according to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

While deputies were at the business conducting the investigation, two men came to apply for jobs and admitted to deputies they were in the country illegally.

Deputies asked Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agents to detain them, however ICE officials declined. Sheriff's deputies then took the two men to Border Patrol officials, Arpaio said.

"I'm very concerned about ICE not picking up two of these people who were applying for a job, so once again we had to take them to Border Patrol," Arpaio said.

Arpaio said that the owner of the business was cooperative throughout the investigation.

An employee of the United Construction Group declined comment Thursday morning.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/glendale/articles/20120927sheriffs-deputies-raid-glendale-construction-company-abrk.html#ixzz27hdeUVIH

LiveSteam
09-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Dnt even get me started on this issue. They take very good paying construction trades & turn them into minimum wage jobs over night. It fucking pisses me off! Not the Illegals. The fucking scumbag Crackers that hire them PISS ME OFF!

stonedstooge
09-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Got to keep those good folks around until at least November 6

LiveSteam
09-27-2012, 03:56 PM
Got to keep those good folks around until at least November 6

Fuck them. They;re Pot sucks to. Seedy ass,compressed shit that it is.

vailpass
09-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Dnt even get me started on this issue. They take very good paying construction trades & turn them into minimum wage jobs over night. It ****ing pisses me off! Not the Illegals. The ****ing scumbag Crackers that hire them PISS ME OFF!

Yep. These aren't jobs nobody wants. Neither are the stolen social security numbers.

LiveSteam
09-27-2012, 04:03 PM
Try & find a white crew of roofers,dry-wallers,flat workers,siders, masons. I am starting to see more & more of them on framing crews. My bids for the last 3 years have fallen back to 1995 prices.

fan4ever
09-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Try & find a white crew of roofers,dry-wallers,flat workers,siders, masons. I am starting to see more & more of them on framing crews. My bids for the last 3 years have fallen back to 1995 prices.

A shitty economy can do that too; you might be surprised what people want to pay for a logo nowadays...

dirk digler
09-27-2012, 04:24 PM
So who's to blame the illegals or the people knowingly hiring illegals?

vailpass
09-27-2012, 04:31 PM

Yes.

In this case, and in many cases, the illegals had stolen identities including social security numbers. This makes it harder to determine if the employer knew they were illegals.

Donger
09-27-2012, 04:32 PM

Both.

dirk digler
09-27-2012, 04:44 PM
Yes.

In this case, and in many cases, the illegals had stolen identities including social security numbers. This makes it harder to determine if the employer knew they were illegals.

I hear ya. When the Mexican illegal gives him his identity and it says George Romney I can see how that can be hard to figure out.

:D

vailpass
09-27-2012, 04:50 PM
I hear ya. When the Mexican illegal gives him his identity and it says George Romney I can see how that can be hard to figure out.

:D

It isn't that easy. About 5 years ago my wife's mother had a woman come in 3 times a week to clean her house. She had ID, my MIL had her ran thorugh to make sure she had no criminal record and she was legal.

After a couple years of this my MIL happened to see this woman, call her Marie, at the bank. She said hi as Marie was leaving. Lady at the counter shook her head, said she was disgusted when illegals tried to open accounts and couldn't even remember which stolen ID they were supposed to use.

Turns out this woman was using two different stolen social security numbers, had obtained a job at a restaurant, several house cleaning jobs, a car loan and a house loan on fraudulent ID. One of the stolen ss# belonged to a child.

LiveSteam
09-27-2012, 05:08 PM
It isn't that easy. About 5 years ago my wife's mother had a woman come in 3 times a week to clean her house. She had ID, my MIL had her ran thorugh to make sure she had no criminal record and she was legal.

After a couple years of this my MIL happened to see this woman, call her Marie, at the bank. She said hi as Marie was leaving. Lady at the counter shook her head, said she was disgusted when illegals tried to open accounts and couldn't even remember which stolen ID they were supposed to use.

Turns out this woman was using two different stolen social security numbers, had obtained a job at a restaurant, several house cleaning jobs, a car loan and a house loan on fraudulent ID. One of the stolen ss# belonged to a child.

I have seen first hand Mexicans max out they;re credit cards on furniture. Then take out a loan for a new truck & a new box trailer. Pack it all up & head for South America never to be seen or heard from again.

dirk digler
09-27-2012, 05:41 PM

I know and I have said on this forum I hired illegals knowingly when I was a restaurant manager. Of course they had all the required documentation and their I-9's all passed so we hired them. But in the back of my mind I knew they were illegal but we needed the help and no American wanted to work.

vailpass
09-27-2012, 06:40 PM
I have seen first hand Mexicans max out they;re credit cards on furniture. Then take out a loan for a new truck & a new box trailer. Pack it all up & head for South America never to be seen or heard from again.

Sickening. The woman in the case I mentioned didn't go back to Mexico with a truck and tools, she went with a criminal record.

Unfortunately many more end up in the scenario you describe.

Saulbadguy
09-28-2012, 08:17 AM

Nope. They are lazy. Illegals work circles around them.

headsnap
09-28-2012, 08:58 AM
yet, none of them ever think about going to the polls... :hmmm:

LiveSteam
09-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Nope. They are lazy. Illegals work circles around them.

Bull shit. Its not about who works harder. Its about how cheap you will do it.
Home builders anymore dnt care about the quality or craftsmanship. Cheap trumps both

Im 43 & the youngest of my crew of 10 white crackers that I employ.
We will get done in 7-1/2 to 8 hours. What will take a Mexican crew 12 hours to get done. & our work is cleaner & done right.
I employed an all Mexican crew for about 6 months in 2005. It was a fucking nightmare. Never again. Go home. Fix your own country

Saulbadguy
09-29-2012, 12:10 AM
Bull shit. Its not about who works harder. Its about how cheap you will do it.
Home builders anymore dnt care about the quality or craftsmanship. Cheap trumps both

Im 43 & the youngest of my crew of 10 white crackers that I employ.
We will get done in 7-1/2 to 8 hours. What will take a Mexican crew 12 hours to get done. & our work is cleaner & done right.
I employed an all Mexican crew for about 6 months in 2005. It was a fucking nightmare. Never again. Go home. Fix your own country

You sound lazy. And racist.

listopencil
09-29-2012, 12:28 AM

If they have stolen ID that looks legit you can't bypass them in the hiring process. Then the person conducting the hiring process is breaking the law. If the company contacts the authorities, and the authorities do nothing, how is that the company's fault? If the Federal government refuses to enforce immigration law, and the Federal government actively attempts to block state/local authorities from enforcing immigration law, how is that the state/local government's fault? If the Federal agencies are directed not to enforce immigration law, and they abide by that direction, how is that the Federal authority's fault?

Who is directing ICE officials to disregard immigration law?

listopencil
09-29-2012, 12:30 AM
WASHINGTON – A group of Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agents sued their own agency Thursday, arguing that the Obama administration is not letting them fully identify and deport illegal immigrants.

By Alan Gomez, USA TODAY Updated 8/24/2012 12:47 AM

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/story/2012-08-23/ICE-lawsuit-deport/57255220/1