PDA

View Full Version : General Politics The Essex Show

big nasty kcnut
09-28-2012, 12:38 AM
http://theessexblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-essex-show-or-why-is-obama-moron.html New show listen as we talk unions obama israel and other stuffs.

J Diddy
09-28-2012, 12:45 PM
I made it through your Mia Love segment. First, it's true us democrats sure do hate black folk. Can't stand them. That's why we vote for a black guy. Second, "hate black people leaving the plantation" is probably not a good choice of words when calling someone else a racist. Third, your entire argument begs the question (accepts the conclusion as true to support the premises) that is not valid logic.

You should try comedy.

cosmo20002
09-28-2012, 01:43 PM
I made it through your Mia Love segment. First, it's true us democrats sure do hate black folk. Can't stand them. That's why we vote for a black guy. Second, "hate black people leaving the plantation" is probably not a good choice of words when calling someone else a racist. Third, your entire argument begs the question (accepts the conclusion as true to support the premises) that is not valid logic.

How far in was the Mia Love segment? If it was more than 20 seconds, I think you have the record.

-King-
09-28-2012, 01:51 PM
How far in was the Mia Love segment? If it was more than 20 seconds, I think you have the record.

I made it to where he talks about Elizabeth Warren.

What do I win?

Hoover
09-28-2012, 02:04 PM
I've tried my hand at radio and it's not easy, especially if you don't have others to interact with. The only way to get better is to keep at it.

J Diddy
09-28-2012, 02:06 PM

2 minutes and I cringed the whole way.

J Diddy
09-28-2012, 02:07 PM
I made it to where he talks about Elizabeth Warren.

What do I win?

You sir are granted everlasting life solely on thata.

J Diddy
09-28-2012, 02:12 PM
I've tried my hand at radio and it's not easy, especially if you don't have others to interact with. The only way to get better is to keep at it.

I would agree. He's getting better at the radio host aspect. He just needs to learn to support his statements with some form of fact. His interpretation needn't agree with anyone's as long as he has a valid reason to support.