PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs This one is solely on Cassel

petegz28
09-30-2012, 02:12 PM
I don't give a fuck about the JC and Draughn fumbles. JC made up for them.

The defense, how can you blame them when the offesne turns the ball over 5 times in your own zone?

Cassel fucked the pooch and then when actually given a glimmer of hope to get back in the game, bent the dog over some more.

Wide, WIDE open Bowe for a TD or close and he overthrows him terrible. Terrible sideways passes when there were people open downfield. He makes that pass and we are right back in the game. 3 PICKS! Yes, even the Dex on I will lay on Cassel because when you throw 2 shitty picks you aren't getting to point the finger on the 3rd.

JASONSAUTO
09-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Just like all the rest
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
09-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Cassel crennel Charles defense start. Yeah.list goes on and on.

petegz28
09-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Cassel crennel Charles defense start. Yeah.list goes on and on.

I think the defensive start was not good but certainly not the reason we lost.

siberian khatru
09-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Just give him the same OC for three straight years and he'll be adequate.

Bugeater
09-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Maybe...maybe not. Doesn't really matter since he's not going anywhere.

Dick Bull
09-30-2012, 02:18 PM
This isn't solely on him but it's most of his fault.

SPATCH
09-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Idk guys... idk if I'm ready to go that far yet. Let's get some talent around Cassel first before we start rushing to conclusions.

Edit: Cassel is still young.

Edit 2: Hasn't been given enough time

whoman69
09-30-2012, 02:19 PM
You can't win a game when you give the ball away like the Chiefs did. In these days you can't win if the QB cannot throw the ball over 15 yards.

milkman
The defense is not without blame in this loss, even with the TOS.

Romeo Crennel insists on coming out with his soft ass bend but don't break schemes to start these games, and they get ass raped every fucking time.

The defense starts playing with some fire and passion when he adjusts to an attacking style, and they make plays and stops.

But allowing the opposition to simply march downfield to start the game for the first 3 or 4 series, even if it's just a short field, is getting this team too far behind every game.

New World Order
JC made mistakes but he made up for them, Casshole just misses wide open receivers

ROYC75
09-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Sorry Pete, this all falls on RC.

If he can't see the problem and try'n to fix it, it begins and ends with him.

This team is not focused, not synced, etc., regardless of the QB's play, not being focused is a HC issue.

Not pulling Cassel is a HC issue.

BossChief
09-30-2012, 02:21 PM
What the fuck?

Cassel graded out perfectly.

What game were you watching?

milkman
Remember, this defense started the game by letting the Chargers march down the field for 80 yards virtually unmolested before the Chiefs even touched the ball on offense.

the Talking Can
welcome to a long time ago

FAX
I'm going with the tie.

FAX

petegz28
09-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Remember, this defense started the game by letting the Chargers march down the field for 80 yards virtually unmolested before the Chiefs even touched the ball on offense.

And?

milkman
We all already know what Cassel is, and Romeo Crennel keeps putting this team in position to have to get plays from the QB position, or hope like hell that Charles breaks things open.

New World Order

Yes, Berry got absolutely murdered

DeezNutz
09-30-2012, 02:23 PM
This one is on Pioli.

Team is a complete clusterfuck.

Micjones
09-30-2012, 02:23 PM
Cassel deserves a lot of credit for today's loss, but another slow start by the defense didn't help either.

Brock
09-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Cassel is what he is. The blame goes to whoever keeps thinking they're going to get different results from him.

milkman

Even with a 100% Berry, and I don't believe he is, that is a bad matchup.

BossChief

Romeo is trying to put Cassel in position to fail...he knows what it's gonna take to get him off the field.

Remember, last year he didn't start calling legit defenses until Cassel got hurt.

Scorp
09-30-2012, 02:25 PM
QUE LAZ Cassel defender in 3....2.....1....

ClevelandBronco
09-30-2012, 02:25 PM
I'll bet the poor son of a bitch wishes that Tom Brady had never gotten injured.

Fritz88
09-30-2012, 02:26 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/affPopup?s=whb-am

petegz28
09-30-2012, 02:27 PM
We had 3 great opprtunitues to get back in this game and 3-out

Fritz88
I'll bet the poor son of a bitch wishes that Tom Brady had never gotten injured.

After getting 63 mils?

Sure.

FAX

Was he playing linebacker again?

I missed the first 3 quarters.

FAX

PhatAzzCrennel
50% Cassel
30% Crennel
10% Charles
10% Defense

milkman
Romeo is trying to put Cassel in position to fail...he knows what it's gonna take to get him off the field.

Remember, last year he didn't start calling legit defenses until Cassel got hurt.

This is his last chance.

You honestly believe he's put his job at risk like that?

Come on....

nascher
09-30-2012, 02:28 PM
Charles 2 fumbles and Droughn 1 isn't good either CJ defiantly has a fumble problem.

petegz28
Jack Harry just ripping on Cassel

ClevelandBronco
After getting 63 mils?

Sure.

$63 million in exchange for the proof that I'm worthless.

Okay. I'd probably make that deal.

jd1020
09-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Solely on Cassel? LMAO

Entire team blew chunks today.

Lbedrock1
09-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Cut Cassel and pay that money to Bowe. We can have Brady throw to Bowe every down hell we can snap directly to charles and when he does run he can throw to bowe. We dont dog cassel because we dont like him it is because he is not a good QB and everyone except Pioli knows it. We need a new GM as well as a QB.

whoman69
Postgame comments Shannon Sharpe: "Matt Cassel is who we thought he was...he's not very good."

petegz28
Solely on Cassel? LMAO

Yeah because when it came down to it he started the turnover fiasco, and when given a chance to get this team back in the game he fucked it up again.

acesn8s
09-30-2012, 02:31 PM
You can't win a game when you give the ball away like the Chiefs did. In these days you can't win if the QB cannot throw.FYP

Priest31kc
09-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Solely on Cassel? LMAO

Umm. Defense was very good. Offensive line was good enough. The 3 fumbles sucked, but any other QB but Cassel could have easily came back and won this game with the opportunities he had.

Shaid
09-30-2012, 02:32 PM
It is not all on Cassel!

only about 95% or so. God, I can't stand him. Limp dick, noodle arm, worthless, bad decision making, Captain Checkdown Extraordinaire. It's so damn depressing.

jd1020
09-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Yeah because when it came down to it he started the turnover fiasco, and when given a chance to get this team back in the game he ****ed it up again.

I agree. Cassel was the only reason we lost. :banghead::banghead:

I get it... Cassel is the worst player on the team. That doesn't excuse the rest of the team for their shit stains.

petegz28
09-30-2012, 02:34 PM
I agree. Cassel was the only reason we lost. :banghead::banghead:

I get it... Cassel is the worst player on the team. That doesn't excuse the rest of the team for their shit stains.

I'm not saying anything is excused. But JC made up for his 2 fumbles. The defense kept us in the game to make a come back and not only kpet us in but gave us great field position to boot.

bricks
I don't give a **** about the JC and Draughn fumbles. JC made up for them.

The defense, how can you blame them when the offesne turns the ball over 5 times in your own zone?

Cassel ****ed the pooch and then when actually given a glimmer of hope to get back in the game, bent the dog over some more.

Wide, WIDE open Bowe for a TD or close and he overthrows him terrible. Terrible sideways passes when there were people open downfield. He makes that pass and we are right back in the game. 3 PICKS! Yes, even the Dex on I will lay on Cassel because when you throw 2 shitty picks you aren't getting to point the finger on the 3rd.

I definately agree with you on the bad Cassel throw. He makes that throw and the momentum shifts in our direction.

But, it's a team loss as well. I have to agree with Milk as well. The conservative play calling on D in the first half is just killing this team. As its causing them to fall behind every game.

Combine Cassel piss poor play with a conservative D and you get a recipe for disaster. It just seems like this is a repeating theme every game. This just proves that Romeo is just as much of a problem as Cassel is.

KCwolf
Postgame comments Shannon Sharpe: "Matt Cassel is who we thought he was...he's not very good."

Pretty much nailed it.... & I root for Cassel to succeed.

The O Line is Garbage though

Just a Damn abortion of a team

petegz28
Romeo: I don't understand what happened with the team today.

jd1020
Umm. Defense was very good. Offensive line was good enough. The 3 fumbles sucked, but any other QB but Cassel could have easily came back and won this game with the opportunities he had.

Just because Cassel could have come back and won the game doesn't mean that the loss is entirely on him...

Fucking stupid.

Winston was shit.

Berry was shit.

Charles was shit to start the game and handed the Chargers 10 points.

petegz28
09-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Romeo: I am staying with the QB

Munson

If you want to crown him, THEN CROWN HIS ASS! :LOL:

Lbedrock1
50% Cassel
30% Crennel
10% Charles
10% Defense

You need to rethink that, QB makes the reciever if you dont believe it go watch when we had Montana or just watch either Mannings.
Cassel 75%
Crennel 15%
Defense 10%
Charles made up for his which makes him even. 2 fumbles-2 TD= even

notorious
09-30-2012, 02:36 PM

If he truely believes that........:facepalm:

Oh Snap
You can't win a game when you give the ball away like the Chiefs did. In these days you can't win if the QB cannot throw the ball over 15 yards.

I just saw shannon Sharpe tear into matt cassel, and I loved every bit of it! No regrets!

The crazy thing is, we turned the ball over 6 times, 5 of which were deep in Chiefs territory. I definitely place this loss on Matt Cassels shoulders. Thats not to suggest that the team played great as a unit; They clearly didn't...and thats mainly because of the first half. But the second half was a difference maker. The rest of the team seemed to pick up the slack while cassel continued to shit down his leg. The fact that we even had a chance to get back in this game after turning the ball over as much as we did is nuts. I blame cassel for this big time.

I said last week that we had won despite Cassel. Well today we lost because of Cassel.

Lonewolf Ed
Cassel was not the sole problem today, but even so, getting rid of him and putting in someone else who is an upgrade, and I don't mean a marginal one such as Orton was, that will go a long, long way. If New Orleans was not a team in turmoil or whatever, the Chiefs would be 0-4.

And next week, the Ravens will savage the Chiefs, so the fourth loss looms!

petegz28
Romeo: I think he (Cassel) can still do some good things. He gave us the spark in the 2nd half..

LMAO

notorious
Romeo: I am staying with the QB

Someone needs to firebomb Arrowhead.

chiefzilla1501
09-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Fuck this BULLSHIT.

Romeo wants to say Cassel was part of the comeback spark?

I thought that was Jamaal Charles running two simple plays and turning them into huge plays. JFC.

Tribal Warfare
09-30-2012, 02:38 PM
Matt Cassel's Q & A is coming up

Oh Snap
09-30-2012, 02:39 PM
**** this BULLSHIT.

Romeo wants to say Cassel was part of the comeback spark?

I thought that was Jamaal Charles running two simple plays and turning them into huge plays. JFC.

lol Clearly he is just saying what his master (pioli) wants to hear.

Buckweath
09-30-2012, 02:40 PM

Berry didn't play too well but what is it, you expected Gates to have only 20 yards?? Holding him to 60 yards is not too bad. It was mostly just one real bad serie.

acesn8s
09-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Damnit Cassel :cuss:

Priest31kc
09-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Just because Cassel could have come back and won the game doesn't mean that the loss is entirely on him...

Fucking stupid.

Winston was shit.

Berry was shit.

Charles was shit to start the game and handed the Chargers 10 points.

Ok. The loss is 95% on him then. Happy?

Priest31kc
09-30-2012, 02:45 PM
Berry didn't play too well but what is it, you expected Gates to have only 20 yards?? Holding him to 60 yards is not too bad. It was mostly just one real bad serie.

This.

And is everyone forgetting he's coming off a torn ACL? Fuckers on the radio are ripping on Berry calling him a bust for what, 2 bad series to begin the game going up against one of the best TEs ever? I blame Romeo for leaving him on an island.

Berry will get better as the season goes on and will be back at 100% kicking ass eventually.

Tribal Warfare
09-30-2012, 02:47 PM
took some blame on the turnovers then shifted to "we need" bullshit.

Iconic
09-30-2012, 02:48 PM
Reporter asked whether Romeo talked to him about a QB change.LMAO

Lbedrock1
09-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Romeo: I think he (Cassel) can still do some good things. He gave us the spark in the 2nd half..

LMAO

Cassel will be his fall or maybe he cant bench cassel without pioli's permission.

Brock
09-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Cassel will be his fall or maybe he cant bench cassel without pioli's permission.

Of course he can't.

jjjayb
09-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Just give him the same OC for three straight years and he'll be adequate.

Offensive coordinator has NOTHING to do with his innacurate throws, panicking under ANY kind of pressure, and horrible decision making. An OC won't mask his lack of ability.

texaschiefsfan
09-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Never fear. The Casshole has to retire at some point. We probably have like 5 years to go, then it's all good.

jd1020
09-30-2012, 03:42 PM
Never fear. The Casshole has to retire at some point. We probably have like 5 years to go, then it's all good.

Just in time to sign Mark Sanchez.

Coogs
09-30-2012, 03:48 PM

Tell him to get his ass over here to the Planet! We can enlighten him on a couple of problems!

bringbackmarty
09-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Casshole, Charles, Berry, Moeaki, Winston all have some serious culpability in the loss. I would at least bench cassel for the balance of the season and demote the rest to 2nd-3rd string for at least next week. This team won't win more than three of four games this year with our current starting personnel. Might as well build some depth and bring Jamal back slower. Also this staring down Bowe shit on every single passing play is gonna get him killed. No way he stays here. Him and Cassel must have deal - "Matt, feed me the ball in garbage time every play you can, and I'll put in a good word for you when I go to my new team and you can come in as a third string backup. I'll tout our previous "chemistry" together."

splatbass
09-30-2012, 04:07 PM
Cassel sucked, but this was a team loss. Berry sucked, Winston sucked, the whole defense sucked, the whole offensive line sucked. The coaching sucked. Hell, even the long snapper sucked. Arrowhead was a giant black hole of suck. The team played the worst half of football I have seen in a long time.

petegz28
09-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Cassel sucked, but this was a team loss. Berry sucked, Winston sucked, the whole defense sucked, the whole offensive line sucked. The coaching sucked. Arrowhead was a giant black hole of suck. The team played the worst half of football I have seen in a long time.

Sorry, the game was at a point we could have gotten back into it and sadly it should have been rather easy. As bad as the defense played at the start and the 2 JC fumbles, we found ourselved 2 scores down and what happens? Cassel choked. Plain and fucking simple. Wide open Bowe to get you within 1 TD and we come up empty.

MahiMike
09-30-2012, 04:11 PM
No team comes back from 6 turnovers. Chiefs #1 offense.

splatbass
09-30-2012, 04:11 PM
Sorry, the game was at a point we could have gotten back into it and sadly it should have been rather easy. As bad as the defense played at the start and the 2 JC fumbles, we found ourselved 2 scores down and what happens? Cassel choked. Plain and ****ing simple. Wide open Bowe to get you within 1 TD and we come up empty.

We should never been in a position to have to get back into it. I sure as hell hope the coaching staff isn't dumb enough to blame just Cassel for this loss, because the whole fucking team stunk it up today, and the whole team needs to get its shit together.

petegz28
09-30-2012, 04:12 PM

We actually had a chance. We were right there. The 6th turnover never should have been as it never should have been a running play that Cassel checked into on 3rd and 14 down by 2 TD's late in the 3rd.

petegz28
09-30-2012, 04:14 PM
We should never been in a position to have to get back into it. I sure as hell hope the coaching staff isn't dumb enough to blame just Cassel for this loss, because the whole ****ing team stunk it up today, and the whole team needs to get its shit together.

This makes no sense? WTF do you mean we should never have been in a position to come back? the fact you turn the ball over 5 times in 1 half and are still in the game says some good things about some of this team.

splatbass
We actually had a chance. We were right there. The 6th turnover never should have been as it never should have been a running play that Cassel checked into on 3rd and 14 down by 2 TD's late in the 3rd.

If we have to come back from more than two TDs every week that means the whole team sucks. You are in denial about the depths of the problems on this team.

Sweet Daddy Hate
Just like all the rest
Posted via Mobile Device

Truth.

BCD
09-30-2012, 04:16 PM
We should never been in a position to have to get back into it. I sure as hell hope the coaching staff isn't dumb enough to blame just Cassel for this loss, because the whole fucking team stunk it up today, and the whole team needs to get its shit together.

Still spewing your dumbassery, I see.

splatbass
09-30-2012, 04:16 PM
This makes no sense? WTF do you mean we should never have been in a position to come back? the fact you turn the ball over 5 times in 1 half and are still in the game says some good things about some of this team.

It makes perfect sense. You shouldn't need to QB to always come from more than two TDs back, and if you do it means it is more than the QB that sucks.

splatbass
09-30-2012, 04:17 PM
Still spewing your dumbassery, I see.

Are you so fucking stupid that you think the whole team played well except Cassel? What a dumb fucking moron you are. This was a TEAM loss.

petegz28
09-30-2012, 04:19 PM
It makes perfect sense. You shouldn't need to QB to always come from more than two TDs back, and if you do it means it is more than the QB that sucks.

If the QB was good you wouldn't be down by 2+ TD's all the time.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 04:19 PM
Are you so fucking stupid that you think the whole team played well except Cassel? What a dumb fucking moron you are. This was a TEAM loss.

The QB is the leader and the heart of the team.

We have none.

BCD
09-30-2012, 04:22 PM

I'm saying without out his stupidity they have a very good chance of winning.

JC had 2 fumbles but he scored 2 TDs.

The D gave them the opportunity to get back into it, but Kasl was completely inept as usual.

petegz28
09-30-2012, 04:24 PM
I'm saying without out his stupidity they have a very good chance of winning.

JC had 2 fumbles but he scored 2 TDs.

The D gave them the opportunity to get back into it, but Kasl was completely inept as usual.

Let's not forget the fact that after SD scored their opening drive TD, Cassel answered by throwing a terrible pick.

ClevelandBronco
09-30-2012, 04:24 PM

I believe that Michael Vick and the Eagles did it against the Browns earlier this season.

BCD
09-30-2012, 04:25 PM
Splitbass: Cassel apologist extraordinaire

splatbass
09-30-2012, 04:27 PM

You are too stupid to even read my posts. I have said REPEATEDLY in this thread that Cassel sucks, dumbass. But there is a lot more suck on this team than just Cassel.

Dick Bull
09-30-2012, 04:28 PM
If we have to come back from more than two TDs every week that means the whole team sucks. You are in denial about the depths of the problems on this team.

Fuck that Cassell is indefensable.

petegz28
You are too stupid to even read my posts. I have said REPEATEDLY in this thread that Cassel sucks, dumbass. But there is a lot more suck on this team than just Cassel.

Not really.

Sweet Daddy Hate

I can't believe one even exists at this point.

splatbass
09-30-2012, 04:29 PM

This is how stupid you are:

Cassel sucked

splatbass
09-30-2012, 04:30 PM
**** that Cassell is indefensable.

I AM NOT DEFENDING CASSEL. Can anyone on this thread read?

splatbass
09-30-2012, 04:31 PM
I can't believe one even exists at this point.

I AM NOT DEFENDING CASSEL, you ****ing morons. READ THE THREAD.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 04:32 PM
How bout' we NOT read the thread, and just continue hating on Cassel for shits and giggles, amiright?

BCD
09-30-2012, 04:32 PM
This is how stupid you are:

Hey, splittard.

Without his 3 INTs, what good has he done?

Deberg_1990
09-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Cassel still has some fans...unreal.

Some guy just called into 810 and said he still liked cassel and thought he could win games.

Thankfully Klinksdale set him straight. Said that even if all the pieces are in place, he can be "ok" like in 2010.

Unbelievable that Cassel still has believers.

petegz28
09-30-2012, 04:34 PM
Hey, splittard.

Without his 3 INTs, what good has he done?

Junk duck that was lucky to be caught in garbage time?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 04:35 PM

Some guy just called into 810 and said he still liked cassel and thought he could win games.

Thankfully Klinksdale set him straight. Said that even if all the pieces are in place, he can be "ok" like in 2010.

"A person is smart. People are stupid"

-TLJ, Men in Black

splatbass

Who? I haven't seen any. The dumbasses on this thread think I am, despite the fact that I clearly said he sucked, just because I said he wasn't the only one that sucked today. They are too ****ing stupid to understand that more than one person can suck.

Dick Bull
Junk duck that was lucky to be caught in garbage time?

I wish there was a way to find out how much of his stats came from garbage time.

notorious
09-30-2012, 04:36 PM

Was it Pioli using his disguised voice?

petegz28
09-30-2012, 04:37 PM
I wish there was a way to find out how much of his stats came from garbage time.

3 TD's I believe have been in garbage time.

Three7s

They're just blind fools that think if he fixes his "inconsistencies", he can be a good QB. Guess what? THIS IS WHY HE'S BAD AND WILL ALWAYS BE BAD!

Deberg_1990
Who? I haven't seen any. The dumbasses on this thread think I am, despite the fact that I clearly said he sucked, just because I said he wasn't the only one that sucked today. They are too ****ing stupid to understand that more than one person can suck.

You right, Cassel isnt the only problem on the team. But hes probably the biggest one since hes the QB and alledged team leader.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Was it Pioli using his disguised voice?

LMAO

Dick Bull
09-30-2012, 04:47 PM
You right, Cassel isnt the only problem on the team. But hes probably the biggest one since hes the QB and alledged team leader.

You take away 2 of those picks (the third was on McCluster) and take at least 7 points off the board. It's a very different game at that point. That's not even mentioning the lame ass passes that put the defense back on the field.

San Diego is a shit team and could have easily been beaten.

Deberg_1990
09-30-2012, 04:51 PM
You take away 2 of those picks (the third was on McCluster) and take at least 7 points off the board. It's a very different game at that point. That's not even mentioning the lame ass passes that put the defense back on the field.

San Diego is a shit team and could have easily been beaten.

:facepalm:

Rain Man
09-30-2012, 04:52 PM
I would place the blame as follows:

Cassel - 35%
O-Line that was completely dominated - 35%
Backup running backs who never came close to picking up a blitz - 15%
Combination of Berry and the refs both letting Gates do whatever he wanted - 10%
The amazing invisible linebackers - 5%

petegz28
09-30-2012, 04:53 PM
with the lead, on 3rd and 17 Breeze just threw a pass for 18 yards, in the air. Captain Checkdown goes to a running play when losing and needing to score.

scho63
09-30-2012, 04:56 PM
Sorry Pete, this all falls on RC.

If he can't see the problem and try'n to fix it, it begins and ends with him.

This team is not focused, not synced, etc., regardless of the QB's play, not being focused is a HC issue.

Not pulling Cassel is a HC issue.

you are right-the buck stops with Romeo :huh:

splatbass
09-30-2012, 04:57 PM
I would place the blame as follows:

Cassel - 35%
O-Line that was completely dominated - 35%
Backup running backs who never came close to picking up a blitz - 15%
Combination of Berry and the refs both letting Gates do whatever he wanted - 10%
The amazing invisible linebackers - 5%

That is about right.

splatbass
09-30-2012, 04:58 PM
with the lead, on 3rd and 17 Breeze just threw a pass for 18 yards, in the air. Captain Checkdown goes to a running play when losing and needing to score.

Do you think Cassel called that play, or Daboll?

Dick Bull
09-30-2012, 04:58 PM
:facepalm:

I'm not sure what the facepalm is about.

Dick Bull
09-30-2012, 04:59 PM

I'm talking career.

tdurden58
09-30-2012, 05:00 PM
eric berry played a bigger part of losing this game for us than cassel. .

Tribal Warfare
09-30-2012, 05:03 PM

That's incorrect!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 05:09 PM
That's incorrect!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

BCD
09-30-2012, 05:16 PM

LMAO

milkman
09-30-2012, 05:16 PM
Cassel sucked, but this was a team loss. Berry sucked, Winston sucked, the whole defense sucked, the whole offensive line sucked. The coaching sucked. Hell, even the long snapper sucked. Arrowhead was a giant black hole of suck. The team played the worst half of football I have seen in a long time.

Winston gave up a sack, and a couple of pressures, but there were a two or three plays that Cassel had a clean pocket to step up into that he ran himself into pressure off of Winston's side.

Winston didn't have a great game, but I wouldn't portray it as "sucks".

The illegal formation penalty on Winston was bogus.

The O-Line did a pretty good job of creating a pocket all day, and Matt Cassel consistently put himself into harm's way, rather than stepping up.

milkman
09-30-2012, 05:17 PM
I blame this loss on Cassel and Romeo, and ultimately on Pioli and Hunt, for saddling this team with these losers.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 05:21 PM
I blame this loss on Cassel and Romeo, and ultimately on Pioli and Hunt, for saddling this team with these losers.

/Thread. :clap:

petegz28
Do you think Cassel called that play, or Daboll?

I think Cassel checked into it

Tribal Warfare
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/qHJe65spx90?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 05:25 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/qHJe65spx90?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't have any sound at the moment, so I'll just wing it:

"I suck big monkey balls, Pioli loves me, so I'll just continue to suck big monkey balls and stink up your franchise. Mk'ay?,Thx! Bye"!

tdurden58
09-30-2012, 05:25 PM
eric berry is the most overrated player in chiefs history .. behind only percy snow. ..
winston sucked . .
the coaching sucked
charles sucked
moiaki sucked
arenas always sucks
the entire defense sucked . .they played 3 good sets in Q3 and that was it. .

tredadda
09-30-2012, 05:27 PM

4 actually which makes it even worse.

1 against Atlanta
2 against Buffalo
1 against SD

tredadda
eric berry is the most overrated player in chiefs history .. behind only percy snow. ..
winston sucked . .
the coaching sucked
charles sucked
moiaki sucked
arenas always sucks

:spock:

petegz28
4 actually which makes it even worse.

1 against Atlanta
2 against Buffalo
1 against SD

No, the one he threw against Atlanta tied the game at 7.

Sweet Daddy Hate
winston sucked . .
the coaching sucked
charles sucked
moiaki sucked
arenas always sucks

Turd-turd-turd, turd is the word phhffaaaawt...

tredadda
09-30-2012, 05:28 PM

My bad then. I thought he tossed a late TD against Atlanta after the game was out of hand.

petegz28
09-30-2012, 05:29 PM
My bad then. I thought he tossed a late TD against Atlanta after the game was out of hand.

No that was a rushing TD

Deberg_1990
09-30-2012, 05:32 PM
I'm not sure what the facepalm is about.

This is the guys 4th year starting in KC. He's been given every opportunity. There shouldnt be any more excuses. How many more opportunities does the guy get before enough is enough? He's awful. A bottom 5 starting QB in the NFL.

The Chargers are not great team but they just kicked our ass. What does that make us?

qabbaan
09-30-2012, 05:32 PM
You are getting trolled you goobers

Pawnmower
09-30-2012, 05:34 PM
Solely..? Nah

Mainly? Sure OK, I'll buy that. We had a couple chances when we were down 2 scores to narrow it to one score....some failed offensive drives when the defense did their job.

Mainly his fault, yes.

BCD
09-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Solely..? Nah

Mainly? Sure OK, I'll buy that. We had a couple chances when we were down 2 scores to narrow it to one score....some failed offensive drives when the defense did their job.

Mainly his fault, yes.

Slowly but surely, you're coming around...

:D

Pawnmower
09-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Slowly but surely, you're coming around...

:D

LOL...

I got a bad rap...Its not like I have ever said much positive about the guy...I just wasn't on board the hate-wagon!

tdurden58
09-30-2012, 05:47 PM
if you believe that cassel is the sole problem on this team you're aeither not watching the games or are delusional. Go back and watch the atlanta game. .he was the only reason we were in that game. ..and the only one playing with passion, but the defense never made a stop. .
he helped in the saints game. .
yeah he shit the bed today, but the defense also let the chargers march down the field on us multiple times. . .3 fumbles by our running backs. . horrid blocking. . horrid play calling, and receivers who dont fight for the ball. . this team has no heart. .
Im not a cassel fan and realize he does suck, but its starts with the o-line, fundamentals, and defense. . which we have none of. .
we cant even kick a fucking extra point. .
if the team played well, cassel is a good enough QB. . fluck Trent Dilfer has a ring. .

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 05:48 PM
if you believe that cassel is the sole problem on this team you're aeither not watching the games or are delusional. Go back and watch the atlanta game. .he was the only reason we were in that game. ..and the only one playing with passion, but the defense never made a stop. .
yeah he shit the bed today, but the defense also let the chargers march down the field on us multiple times. . .3 fumbles by our running backs. . horrid blocking. . horrid play calling, and receivers who dont fight for the ball. . this team has no heart. .
Im not a cassel fan and realize he does suck, but its starts with the o-line, fundamentals, and defense. . which we have none of. .
trent dilfer has a ring. .

Retarded True Fan is retarded.

Dick Bull
09-30-2012, 05:48 PM
This is the guys 4th year starting in KC. He's been given every opportunity. There shouldnt be any more excuses. How many more opportunities does the guy get before enough is enough? He's awful. A bottom 5 starting QB in the NFL.

The Chargers are not great team but they just kicked our ass. What does that make us?

I think you misunderstood what I said. I said 2 of those picks were squarely on his shoulders. I know one went for 7 and can't tell you what they got out of the other. My point being had he not thrown those, at the bare minimum, we had a chance against a mediocre team. Having him behind center ruined that chance.

I was agreeing with you.

milkman
09-30-2012, 05:49 PM
we cant even kick a ****ing extra point. .
if the team played well, cassel is a good enough QB. . fluck Trent Dilfer has a ring. .

This O-Line is not as bad as Cassel made it look.

BoneKrusher
09-30-2012, 05:51 PM
This O-Line is not as bad as Cassel made it look.

this.
Cassel made the Pro Bowl line look bad in the 2010 Pro Bowl.

Deberg_1990
09-30-2012, 05:51 PM
I think you misunderstood what I said. I said 2 of those picks were squarely on his shoulders. I know one went for 7 and can't tell you what they got out of the other. My point being had he not thrown those, at the bare minimum, we had a chance against a mediocre team. Having him behind center ruined that chance.

I was agreeing with you.

Ah..ok. With a better QB who doesn't kill drives, it would have been a closer game even with the bad 1st half defensive performance. Yes.

Dick Bull
09-30-2012, 05:52 PM
we cant even kick a ****ing extra point. .

There is a small percentage of me surviving a jump off the empire state building. That doesn't mean it's likely.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 05:52 PM
this.
Cassel made the Pro Bowl line look bad in the 2010 Pro Bowl.

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh yes, Matt's MUCH DESERVED TRIP TO TEH PRO BOWL!

BALLEYWHO IT!

Priest31kc
09-30-2012, 05:58 PM
Anyone who doesn't think the defense & offensive line were good enough to win the game today are blind.

Were they great? No. But that's what they have to be in order to win a game with Matt Casshole as your QB.

Everyone else has to be perfect or we have no shot.

Coogs
09-30-2012, 05:59 PM

Down 27-6 at half today. I think you would be safe giving him 2 today... even though one was fairly early in the 3rd quarter.

Guru
09-30-2012, 06:05 PM

Well the stadium lit Cassel up good at the end of the game.

PhatAzzCrennel
09-30-2012, 06:05 PM
winston sucked . .
the coaching sucked
charles sucked
moiaki sucked
arenas always sucks
cassel sucked crennels dick on the sidelines

fixed

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-30-2012, 06:06 PM
Well the stadium lit Cassel up good at the end of the game.

Did he get the Snatchez treatment?

tdurden58
09-30-2012, 06:10 PM
a team plane crash is our only hope. . .

the Talking Can
09-30-2012, 06:12 PM
LOL...

I got a bad rap...Its not like I have ever said much positive about the guy...I just wasn't on board the hate-wagon!

i'm amazed you can walk and talk after the train cassel and pioli run on you...Belladonna is jealous

michaelj_58
09-30-2012, 06:13 PM
And we have the Raven's next week,I don't think I have the courage to watch it!!!!!! It make's me sick thinking of it.

BCD
09-30-2012, 06:23 PM
And we have the Raven's next week,I don't think I have the courage to watch it!!!!!! It make's me sick thinking of it.

Mute the TV and play the Benny Hill track.

:)

BCD
09-30-2012, 06:24 PM
Time to do a Code Red on Matty.