PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Dems in all they're glory

LiveSteam
09-30-2012, 06:16 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rC2T81nsqKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

qabbaan
09-30-2012, 06:18 PM
their

Baby Lee
09-30-2012, 07:17 PM
Is there any doubt Tony Volar is the love child of Dick Clark and Ricardo Mantalban?

Bump
09-30-2012, 07:20 PM
thread title alone ROFL

LiveSteam
09-30-2012, 07:21 PM
thread title alone ROFL

Im drunk & stoned. Leave me alone :cuss:

InChiefsHell
09-30-2012, 07:24 PM
If Obama is re-elected...this nation deserves everything it's going to get.

|Zach|
09-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Im drunk & stoned. Leave me alone :cuss:

Sounds lonely.

LiveSteam
09-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Sounds lonely.

Shouldn't you be chasing lil boys around the park.

Brock
09-30-2012, 07:35 PM

Stupid things people say such as this almost make me hope he'll win.

|Zach|
09-30-2012, 07:41 PM

People seem pretty divorced from reality.

SNR
09-30-2012, 07:43 PM
Theirs the election!

Dick Bull
09-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Livesteam I hate you. I hate you because I actually took the time to watch that stupid fucking video. I hate you because you're just fucking dumb enough to think that that video has any bearing on jack shit. You're an ignorant fuck.

LiveSteam
09-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Livesteam I hate you. I hate you because I actually took the time to watch that stupid fucking video. I hate you because you're just fucking dumb enough to think that that video has any bearing on jack shit. You're an ignorant fuck.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/255567_10151044026835773_1150513349_n.jpg

Now go suck a dick Mr Gay Diddy
You to fly not to be a gay white guy

Dick Bull
09-30-2012, 10:02 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/255567_10151044026835773_1150513349_n.jpg

Now go suck a dick Mr Gay Diddy

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Burn.

I was going to do a google search for some clever come back picture but I choose to use my own words. You're a stupid motherfucker.

Unlike your snappy assertation about my perceived homosexuality, my statement is backed by data. Otherwise known as every single time your dumbass touches a keyboard whilest logged into chiefsplanet.

Keep holding hope though, perhaps someday you can be a cohost on nuts blog.

LiveSteam
09-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Burn.

I was going to do a google search for some clever come back picture but I choose to use my own words. You're a stupid motherfucker.

Unlike your snappy assertation about my perceived homosexuality, my statement is backed by data. Otherwise known as every single time your dumbass touches a keyboard whilest logged into chiefsplanet.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Go take some Prozac ya freaking loon

SNR
09-30-2012, 10:49 PM

Pretty sure the dude fucks lamps.

Brock
09-30-2012, 10:54 PM

Former crackhead that should have stayed on it.

Dick Bull
09-30-2012, 11:14 PM
Pretty sure the dude ****s lamps.

He has all the taletell signs of a heavy watter.

|Zach|
09-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Burn.

I was going to do a google search for some clever come back picture but I choose to use my own words. You're a stupid mother****er.

LMAOLMAO

LiveSteam
09-30-2012, 11:52 PM
Ouch! Now I fuck lamps.
J Diddy's quote "someday you can be a cohost on a nuts blog" That priceless coming from one of DCs liberal douche bags.
Christ your a bunch of queers. You libs root for the wrong team.
Hell one of your kind brags about living in a gay community. But hey thats Hollywood living for ya.

Now pass the crack pipe

Dick Bull
10-01-2012, 06:29 AM
Ouch! Now I **** lamps.
Who said now? I suspect you've always been a lamp fucker. J Diddy's quote "someday you can be a cohost on a nuts blog" That priceless coming from one of DCs liberal douche bags.Hey I was trying to give a loser some hope that he may accomplish something in his life except for being a pothead.

Christ your a bunch of queers. You libs root for the wrong team.
Hell one of your kind brags about living in a gay community. But hey thats Hollywood living for ya.Ahhhhh. The famed you're a fag comeback. Really, really? You post some stupid video of some old horse shit, most of which doesn't even involve Obama, but rather of the democratic party. Then when the gauntlet is thrown down, you come at me with "you and your kind like other men." Priceless.

Now pass the crack pipe

I suspect you've had enough

LiveSteam
10-01-2012, 06:51 AM
I suspect you've had enough

Learn to use the quote tag properly Mamma's boy .

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HiryrK1M0_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J-Diddy LMAOLMAO

InChiefsHell
10-01-2012, 07:15 AM

What? It's the truth! hell, even Obama supporters should agree. Not sure how this is divorced from reality. Go ahead, hope he wins. If he does, this nation has chosen to go down that path...and we deserve whatever it leads us to.

Dick Bull
10-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Learn to use the quote tag properly Mamma's boy .

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HiryrK1M0_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J-Diddy LMAOLMAO

I'm quite aware of how to use the quote tag. I wanted to address each stupid thing you said. I put my last comment to your last bit of wisdom in my field because it can't be empty.

Seriously, that's what you got?

I bet the woman giggle at your lack of testes.

BucEyedPea
10-01-2012, 10:39 AM

...and vice versa!

BucEyedPea
10-01-2012, 10:40 AM
I'm quite aware of how to use the quote tag. I wanted to address each stupid thing you said. I put my last comment to your last bit of wisdom in my field because it can't be empty.

Seriously, that's what you got?

I bet the woman giggle at your lack of testes.

You're still obsessed with the penile area, I see.

Brock
10-01-2012, 11:26 AM
What? It's the truth! hell, even Obama supporters should agree. Not sure how this is divorced from reality. Go ahead, hope he wins. If he does, this nation has chosen to go down that path...and we deserve whatever it leads us to.

You mean if we suffer a nuclear attack by terrorists, we deserve it by virtue of who the president is?

InChiefsHell
10-01-2012, 12:05 PM
You mean if we suffer a nuclear attack by terrorists, we deserve it by virtue of who the president is?

yeah. that's exactly what I mean...:spock:

Don't be and idiot. I'm talking about what his plans are for the country, not some weird unplanned thing. I seriously doubt he's planning a terrorist attack on the country. He IS planning to gut us financially though. If we vote for that, we deserve it.

InChiefsHell
10-01-2012, 12:06 PM
...and vice versa!

Touche.

Brock
10-01-2012, 12:11 PM
yeah. that's exactly what I mean...:spock:

Don't be and idiot. I'm talking about what his plans are for the country, not some weird unplanned thing. I seriously doubt he's planning a terrorist attack on the country. He IS planning to gut us financially though. If we vote for that, we deserve it.

Well, you did say we deserve whatever we get. Maybe you should be more clear about what you mean. How am I supposed to know just how far your butthurt goes?

I'm sorry your party can't find anything but an empty suit who's unable to articulate how he's any different to put up against Obama.

ChiTown
10-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Well, you did say we deserve whatever we get. Maybe you should be more clear about what you mean. How am I supposed to know just how far your butthurt goes?

I'm sorry your party can't find anything but an empty suit who's unable to articulate how he's any different to put up against Obama.

Who is your Party, btw?

vailpass
10-01-2012, 12:13 PM

LMAO Dude.

Brock
10-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Who is your Party, btw?

I'm a man without a party. I think they both have some good ideas, and they both have some horrendous ones. But I certainly don't buy into the oh noez we're doomed with Obama BS. That's just plain stupid.

ChiTown
10-01-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm a man without a party. I think they both have some good ideas, and they both have some horrendous ones.

Gotcha. Tks. Partially agree:D

InChiefsHell
10-01-2012, 12:34 PM

You're right. I should know better than to think people would have the common sense to know that I didn't mean a fucking terrorist attack. Thanks for pointing that out.

Me too.

Brock
10-01-2012, 12:38 PM
You're right. I should know better than to think people would have the common sense to know that I didn't mean a fucking terrorist attack. Thanks for pointing that out.

Given your lack of coherent argument against Obama, I didn't know common sense was entering into it.

InChiefsHell
10-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Given your lack of coherent argument against Obama, I didn't know common sense was entering into it.

Given your lack of common sense, I'm not surprised you didn't know to use common sense.

I've given up arguing against Obama. The Obots are not going to change their minds, the conservatives don't need their mind changed. If you think I have no common sense, that's your problem.

Dick Bull
10-01-2012, 03:23 PM
You're still obsessed with the penile area, I see.

I would prefer that you just don't refer to my posts. One minute you say I'm stalking you every time you log on and the next your stalking me. Your logic and ideas are ****ed and I'm sick of smacking you around. You're starting to make me feel like Ike Turner.

LiveSteam
10-01-2012, 03:58 PM
I would prefer that you just don't refer to my posts. One minute you say I'm stalking you every time you log on and the next your stalking me. Your logic and ideas are ****ed and I'm sick of smacking you around. You're starting to make me feel like Ike Turner.

God you are a Mambie Pambie. LMAO

Dick Bull
10-01-2012, 04:25 PM
God you are a Mambie Pambie. LMAO

"Dude, did I just say that? Man I'm really fucking high right now"

LiveSteam
10-01-2012, 04:29 PM
"Dude, did I just say that? Man I'm really fucking high right now"

Xanax, Prozac :shrug:

Dick Bull
10-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Xanax, Prozac :shrug:

"Dude, I think I'm talking about what's in my medicine cabinet. I can't tell, I'm fucking blazed."

LiveSteam
10-01-2012, 04:35 PM
"Dude, I think I'm talking about what's in my medicine cabinet. I can't tell, I'm fucking blazed."

Dude! Quit smoking your erectile dysfunction drugs.

Dick Bull
10-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Dude! Quit smoking your erectile dysfunction drugs.

"dude, I think I just told him he had a limp weiner, hahahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahahaa. Next I think I'll tell him mine is always hard, but not that anybody would know."

acesn8s
10-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Who is your Party, btw?http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BaJu7D0CKjo/T8WP5ZCiYaI/AAAAAAAAECo/3p9VDdgmFbM/s200/brewster.jpg

LiveSteam
10-01-2012, 07:08 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/285132_418077744920296_1589738879_n.jpg