PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bench Matt Cassel.

Micjones
09-30-2012, 10:29 PM
The Facebook Page. (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bench-Matt-Cassel/525048060854696?ref=stream)

Like it. Share it.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 10:30 PM
This is new information

Bewbies
09-30-2012, 10:30 PM
BREAKING!!

Shogun
09-30-2012, 10:31 PM
Q it

Micjones
09-30-2012, 10:32 PM
It was new to me.
I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say it'll be new to a few other folks.

The page is exactly two weeks old.
LMAO

But thank you captains of Internet authenticity.
You do our virtual halls proud.

lewdog
09-30-2012, 10:34 PM
It was new to me.

Right, because there is already a thread on the first page with almost the exact same title as this one.

Simply stunning.

BossChief
09-30-2012, 10:34 PM
Don't fret. We understand.

You are just trying to fill the role of Frankie.

KC Tattoo
09-30-2012, 10:36 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rKusHHDNhfI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 10:38 PM
It was new to me.

The page is exactly two weeks old.
LMAO

Admitting you're a dumbass is the first step

Saccopoo
09-30-2012, 10:38 PM
Screw that.

I'm happy as hell with his performance so far.

http://www.worldwar2aces.com/tiger-tank/tiger-tank-images/tiger-tank-23.jpg

Bump
09-30-2012, 10:39 PM
This is something that should be STICKIED!

ILChief
09-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Did he grade out perfectly?

Micjones
09-30-2012, 10:48 PM
Right, because there is already a thread on the first page with almost the exact same title as this one.

Simply stunning.

A smarter person might acknowledge how obvious it then becomes that I didn't see the other thread.

A person who gets laid on a regular basis wouldn't give a shit about innocuously re-posted material on a message board.

You though? Thanks for keeping CP's streets safe, officer.

J Diddy
09-30-2012, 10:49 PM
A smarter person might acknowledge how obvious it then becomes that I didn't see the other thread.

A person who gets laid on a regular basis wouldn't give a shit about innocuously re-posted material on a message board.

You though? Thanks for keeping CP's streets safe, officer.

Can't ever trust no filthy reposter.

Micjones
09-30-2012, 10:50 PM
Admitting you're a dumbass is the first step

Dane McCloud: Keyboard Badass since 2000.

Tell you what, I'll trust what you have to say next time I wanna know which Hollywood harlot is expecting.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Dane McCloud: Keyboard Badass since 2000.

Tell you what, I'll trust what you have to say next time I wanna know which Hollywood harlot is expecting.

Fuck you, Mic. How many threads and posts do I need to bring up in which I destroyed your ass in 2009 and 2010?

You LOVED Pioli. WRONG. Lance Long? WRONG. Tyson Jackson. WRONG. And on and on and on.

JFC, you're a know-nothing know it all and your stupid ass article prove it.

Go fuck yourself, Dumbass.

Micjones
09-30-2012, 10:52 PM
We'll just forget the fact that my post was about an "actual" Facebook page (that exists) and BRC's is about securing a domain name for such a site.
Exactly the same. Shame on me.

Micjones
09-30-2012, 10:53 PM
**** you, Mic. How many threads and posts do I need to bring up in which I destroyed your ass in 2009 and 2010?

You LOVED Pioli. WRONG. Lance Long? WRONG. Tyson Jackson. WRONG. And on and on and on.

JFC, you're a know-nothing know it all and your stupid ass article prove it.

Go **** yourself, Dumbass.

Rabbit ears. Sensitive much?
Quit trolling and you won't have this problem.

I've put a clown suit on you many times. On a variety of different issues.
I still have your measurements. I suggest you leave me be.
ROFL

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Rabbit ears. Sensitive much?
Quit trolling and you won't have this problem.

I've put a clown suit on you many many times. I still have your measurements. I suggest you leave me be.
LMAO

You're fucking delusional

DELUSIONAL.

Otherwise, prove it, you racist fucking asshole.

Need we bring that up?

BRING ON 2009, MOTHERFUCKER!

mr. tegu
09-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Anyone that thinks Quinn would not be an improvement...for shame!!!

Micjones
09-30-2012, 10:56 PM
You're ****ing delusional

DELUSIONAL.

Otherwise, prove it, you racist ****ing asshole.

Need we bring that up?

BRING ON 2009, MOTHER****ER!

I'm racist now?
;)

You're a pathetic little man.
Don't you have a tabloid to read?

Rain Man
09-30-2012, 10:57 PM
Did anyone notice in the first quarter with about five minutes left, the Chargers scored and they showed the Chiefs' sidelines as the kickoff was about to start. Quinn was standing up and putting on his helmet and my eyes got all wide. But then Cassel came in for a play or two before the next turnover. It was all a cruel prank by Quinn.

I also notice that at one point when we pulled within 20, Quinn was on the sidelines all jazzed up and involved in the game. I like that in a player.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 10:59 PM
I'm racist now?
;)

Oh, nice of you to forget. You're as bad as Reerun, if not worse.

Don't you have a tabloid to read?

So that's what you get from my football posts?

That figures, considering you're fucking clueless and get all of your football information from digging through Nick Athan's trash.

qabbaan
09-30-2012, 11:04 PM
repost

Ebolapox
09-30-2012, 11:05 PM
Screw that.

I'm happy as hell with his performance so far.

http://www.worldwar2aces.com/tiger-tank/tiger-tank-images/tiger-tank-23.jpg

tank this shit for geno smith?

Micjones
09-30-2012, 11:05 PM
So that's what you get from my football posts?

Your football posts leave quite a bit to be desired.
That's not the lamentable part though.
The sad part is you think you're so much more knowledgeable than everyone else. Yet that never quite comes together on the board (see: my #gotaclue thread). No one makes a fool of themselves in such spectacular fashion as the great Dane McCloud. Keep putting your foot in your mouth. This thread is the latest example.

That figures, considering you're ****ing clueless and get all of your football information from digging through Nick Athan's trash.

Which would explain why you're currently trolling me.
Gotcha.
:thumb:

Oh and I appreciate the private message. That was sweet.

Discuss Thrower
09-30-2012, 11:06 PM
Did anyone notice in the first quarter with about five minutes left, the Chargers scored and they showed the Chiefs' sidelines as the kickoff was about to start. Quinn was standing up and putting on his helmet and my eyes got all wide. But then Cassel came in for a play or two before the next turnover. It was all a cruel prank by Quinn.

I also notice that at one point when we pulled within 20, Quinn was on the sidelines all jazzed up and involved in the game. I like that in a player.

He had his helmet on for every offensive possession.

Rain Man
09-30-2012, 11:08 PM

I like that in a backup. He's ready.

Brock
09-30-2012, 11:09 PM

Well....it's a start.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Your football posts leave quite a bit to be desired.

ROFL

You're such a dense fucking idiot. Seriously, I am laughing out loud.

That's not the lamentable part though.
The sad part is you think you're so much more knowledgeable than everyone else. Yet that never quite comes together on the board (see: my #gotaclue thread). No one makes a fool of themselves in such spectacular fashion as the great Dane McCloud. Keep putting your foot in your mouth. This thread is the latest example.

Right.

Again, LMAO

You're such a fucking tool. LMAO

Which would explain why you're currently trolling me.
Gotcha.
:thumb:

Oh and I appreciate the private message. That was sweet.

It wasn't private, Dumbo. It's on your page.

JFC.

LMAO

RETARD.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 11:12 PM
One more thing, Mic: I NEVER subscribe to threads but in a genius stroke of luck, I subscribed to threads in 2009 just to illustrate your bufoonery and dumbassery, from your support of Pioli to the "Great" Lance Long.

I'd be more than happy to share. You know, just so that you can prove that my football knowledge leaves something to be desired.

LMAO

Fool.

Nightfyre
09-30-2012, 11:12 PM
I've been searching for something comparable to Suck4Luck in terms of catch-phrase and really, we may never find something so perfect. But tanking... that brings a fun possibility:

Sherman for Smith.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRfMcpkITg-Y4LMVfA0TQrVLaaGJ0BzA8s2z_1X5tXbR1z5uU9nw

AustinChief
09-30-2012, 11:37 PM
OK, here is the REAL page we need to get behind...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-Our-Chiefs/440228086029495

Micjones
09-30-2012, 11:41 PM
ROFL

You're such a dense ****ing idiot. Seriously, I am laughing out loud.

Right.

Again, LMAO

You're such a ****ing tool. LMAO

It wasn't private, Dumbo. It's on your page.

JFC.

LMAO

RETARD.

Eloquent.

Now with that, perhaps you could take your trolling on down the board and find a new way to make a fool of yourself? Your logic fails you as often as your Internet Tough Guy schtick does.

I suppose when you're humiliated in one thread (#gotaclue) you look for a new fight to pick and wind up looking stupid all over again.

Because similar thread titles = similar thread content. /brilliant

Keep it moving clown shoes.

Micjones
09-30-2012, 11:45 PM
One more thing, Mic: I NEVER subscribe to threads but in a genius stroke of luck, I subscribed to threads in 2009 just to illustrate your bufoonery and dumbassery, from your support of Pioli to the "Great" Lance Long.

I'd be more than happy to share. You know, just so that you can prove that my football knowledge leaves something to be desired.

LMAO

Fool.

You got me over a barrel there.
Supporting the GM in year one of his administration. Who the **** does that?
ROFL

All I ever said about Lance Long was that he had a solid skillset (not unlike Welker) that could turn into on the field production.

Here's the thing...I'm not and have never been an executive, player, or coach in the NFL so I fully admit my own ability to be completely and utterly wrong about something. You? You're an insufferable turd burglar who would have people to believe you're the second coming of Bill Walsh.

Something tells me the search feature cuts two ways though.
Do what you gotta do, chief.

I've got a few doozies of my own.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 11:52 PM
I've got a few doozies of my own.

You most certainly do. I'd venture to say it's more than a few.

If I were you, I'd drop it. But you never seem to learn...

Micjones
09-30-2012, 11:55 PM
You most certainly do. I'd venture to say it's more than a few.

If I were you, I'd drop it. But you never seem to learn...

This is precisely what I mean. Virtual threats?
ROFL

Even if you were to somehow expose me on a message board (whatever that is), what exactly would happen the moment after? Exactly nothing. You take this shit, and by extension yourself, entirely too seriously.

Knock yourself out.

Just don't bitch up (like you usually do) when I throw hots back at you.

You typically fold the tent and end your comeback post with something super intimidating like, "Go **** yourself dumbass!"

You're a living, breathing punchline.

The moment you decide to spend 60 seconds of your time trying to impugn my reputation on a website, you will have lost.
Now run that back until it's clear why you're failing at life.

Like I said before...
If I wanna know what color Eva Longoria's panties are, I'll give you a buzz.
Until such time... Beat your feet clown shoes.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 11:58 PM
This is precisely what I mean. Virtual threats?
ROFL

Even if you were to somehow expose me on a message board (whatever that is), what exactly would happen the moment after? Exactly nothing. You take this shit, and by extension yourself, entirely too seriously.

Knock yourself out.

Just don't bitch up (like you usually do) when I throw hots back at you.

You typically fold the tent and end your comeback post with something super intimidating like, "Go **** yourself dumbass!"

You're a living, breathing punchline.

Oh, so your opinion is that anyone and everyone should be able to talk out of their stupid asses with no repercussion?

Really?

Aren't you the guy that coined the phrase "The Four Horseman" to describe me, Mecca, OTWP58 and Hamas because we were all FIRMLY against the hiring and subsequent job fail of Pioli?

Aren't you the guy that applied for a job with one of those dumbass Chiefs sites and posted your grammatically incorrect and intellectually flawed articles on Chiefsplanet?

Yeah, your comments really mean nothing until they do.

:shake:

Micjones
10-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Oh, so your opinion is that anyone and everyone should be able to talk out of their stupid asses with no repercussion?

Repercussion? Is there a web jail that I don't know about?
I swear you're like an hourlong version of "Yakety Sax".

Aren't you the guy that coined the phrase "The Four Horseman" to describe me, Mecca, OTWP58 and Hamas because we were all FIRMLY against the hiring and subsequent job fail of Pioli?

Nope. That's not at all why I coined that term (that got quite a run around the site).
It's for the aforementioned reasons that I ascribed to your conduct on the site.

Aren't you the guy that applied for a job with one of those dumbass Chiefs sites and posted your grammatically incorrect and intellectually flawed articles on Chiefsplanet?

You mean those articles which were well received on this very site?
Even by my normal detractors who typically disagree with EVERYTHING I have to say?
Yeah, that'd be me.

DaneMcCloud
10-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Repercussion? Is there a web jail that I don't know about?
I swear you're like an hourlong version of "Yakety Sax".

Nope. That's not at all why I coined that term (that got quite a run around the site).
It's for the aforementioned reasons that I ascribed to your conduct on the site.

Even by my normal detractors who typically disagree with EVERYTHING I have to say?
Yeah, that'd be me.

LMAO

Count Alex's Losses
10-01-2012, 01:11 AM

Despite the fact they were homer trash....