PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs idea for the rest of the season

tooge
10-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Ok, we fans need to make a statement that would be all over the internet, sportscenter, NFL network, etc. So here is my idea. Lets sell out the next game. I mean every freakin seat. Then, bring a brown paper grocery bag with a ll your chiefs shit in it. Hats, jerseys, coats, zubaz, whatever you got. then put the bag in your seat and go home. Label it with your name and contact information, and tell the chiefs they can be stewards of all our shit until they change GM's, coaches, and draft a real QB. AT which time, we will come back and get our shit back. If they are unwilling, tell them they are free to donate it to the homeless or burn it. Homeless fans are better than no fans.

scho63
10-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Ok, we fans need to make a statement that would be all over the internet, sportscenter, NFL network, etc. So here is my idea. Lets sell out the next game. I mean every freakin seat. Then, bring a brown paper grocery bag with a ll your chiefs shit in it. Hats, jerseys, coats, zubaz, whatever you got. then put the bag in your seat and go home. Label it with your name and contact information, and tell the chiefs they can be stewards of all our shit until they change GM's, coaches, and draft a real QB. AT which time, we will come back and get our shit back. If they are unwilling, tell them they are free to donate it to the homeless or burn it. Homeless fans are better than no fans.

neat idea and it certainly would be a spit in the face of Clark Hunt-the place it all starts from

Deberg_1990
10-01-2012, 08:45 AM

No, this means that the Chiefs still get fans money. The best statement to make is where fans stop paying Clark money.

Dayze
10-01-2012, 09:03 AM
lol. that's acutall an awesome idea Tooge

I would love to see that happen.

Nzoner
10-01-2012, 09:12 AM
What,get rid of my zubaz?

:)

suds79
10-01-2012, 09:14 AM
Ok, we fans need to make a statement that would be all over the internet, sportscenter, NFL network, etc. So here is my idea. Lets sell out the next game. I mean every freakin seat.

"Stop right there. Lets do it."
- Clark Hunt.

kepp
10-01-2012, 09:22 AM
What,get rid of my zubaz?

I wouldn't have anything to wear to work.

tdurden58
10-01-2012, 09:22 AM
the problem is that most chiefs fans are middle aged men with not much else going on in their lives. . they live in kansas city for flucks sake. .
Clarke knows that .. you will all keep coming back. . regardless ..

nobody is going to make a statement. /. nobody is giving up their season tickets. .

just look at this board after we beat the saints. . he does just enough to keep the rednecked sheep coming back. .

Bearcat
10-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Buying more tickets is dumb, but I think it would be cool if every single fan left at halftime if the Ravens are destroying the Chiefs.

Phobia
10-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Can you imagine the write-off donating NFL licensed gear would provide the Chiefs? We need a better idea. Chiefs fans should tailgate anywhere BUT Arrowhead. We should pack a few hundred east coast fans into the Baltimore parking lots this weekend and watch some Joe Montana playoff wins instead of the current game.

ChiefButthurt
10-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Buying more tickets is dumb, but I think it would be cool if every single fan left at halftime if the Ravens are destroying the Chiefs.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

notorious
10-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Clark would just start selling the gear as "Reclaimed Apparel" and make extra $$$$.

Nzoner
10-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Can you imagine the write-off donating NFL licensed gear would provide the Chiefs? We need a better idea. Chiefs fans should tailgate anywhere BUT Arrowhead. We should pack a few hundred east coast fans into the Baltimore parking lots this weekend and watch some Joe Montana playoff wins instead of the current game.

Better yet if a local radio sportstalk could organize a walkout at say Power and Light i.e. show your unused Ravens ticket and get a $25 voucher good at any establishment and watch the debacle in the courtyard.

Bearcat
10-01-2012, 11:10 AM
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Eh, weird stuff happens, which is the only reason for the 'if'... the Ravens were up on the Browns 9-7 at halftime this past week. It's the mediocrity of the rest of the league that keeps fans coming back to Arrowhead.

ChiTown
10-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Buy Chiefs tickets. Leave shit on seat. PROFIT!!!!!!!!!

DaFace
10-01-2012, 11:14 AM
I don't get it. It's not like I'm never going to want my Chiefs gear again. And they already have my money for it, so that doesn't matter either.

ChiefButthurt
10-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Eh, weird stuff happens, which is the only reason for the 'if'... the Ravens were up on the Browns 9-7 at halftime this past week. It's the mediocrity of the rest of the league that keeps fans coming back to Arrowhead.

I'd like to be positive about this team and the coaching abilities, but I don't see it. The funny thing about this team is that we're suited to play well against the Saints only because they are a mess right now. We're almost a bigger mess for some reason.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Clark would just start selling the gear as "Reclaimed Apparel" and make extra $$$$.

No shit. More money for soccer!

tooge
10-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Better yet if a local radio sportstalk could organize a walkout at say Power and Light i.e. show your unused Ravens ticket and get a $25 voucher good at any establishment and watch the debacle in the courtyard.

THis, absolutely this!

Nzoner
10-01-2012, 11:45 AM
THis, absolutely this!

The advertising of the event alone should be enough for local establishments to get on board because something tells me their Sundays are about to take a major kick in the ass as well.

Groves
10-01-2012, 12:52 PM

We've been trying this plan out for a number of years. Ain't workin.

tooge
10-01-2012, 03:21 PM
The advertising of the event alone should be enough for local establishments to get on board because something tells me their Sundays are about to take a major kick in the ass as well.

THis is what we need to do. Raise enough money on CP to have a local radio talkshow host pull a Kietzman and organize a walk out. BUT, instead of walking out at halftime, how about everyone just goes, pays the $27 for some fun tailgating, and then "walks out", or drives out and heads to the P&L district. It would be perfect. Imagine if ESPN showed 25 thousand cars leaving Arrowhead BEFORE the game started.

ct
10-01-2012, 03:38 PM
we need a tailgaters picket line outside the entrance gates. choose to stay outside the stadium with your tickets in one hand, pitchfork in teh other (ok so just a grill fork maybe) and let's boycott the stadium seats. leave em empty.

bevischief
10-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Give your tickets to homeless people.

acesn8s
10-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Ok, we fans need to make a statement that would be all over the internet, sportscenter, NFL network, etc. So here is my idea. Lets sell out the next game. I mean every freakin seat. Then, bring a brown paper grocery bag with a ll your chiefs shit in it. Hats, jerseys, coats, zubaz, whatever you got. then put the bag in your seat and go home. Label it with your name and contact information, and tell the chiefs they can be stewards of all our shit until they change GM's, coaches, and draft a real QB. AT which time, we will come back and get our shit back. If they are unwilling, tell them they are free to donate it to the homeless or burn it. Homeless fans are better than no fans.Clark, is that you?

oRYMANo
10-01-2012, 04:30 PM
I personally like eveyone laying there chiefs jersey/shirts down on the field and walking the fuck out