PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Brady Quinn is worse.

Pages : [1] 2

Kaylore
10-01-2012, 12:05 PM
I know you're all realling from getting spanked at home to Phyllis Rivers, the muppet of the AFC West. However I am going to resist rubbing it in and just let you all know that unless Stanzi fingured out how to play football in the last seven weeks, there probably isn't a QB on your roster who is better than Cassel.

Brady Quinn sucks.

No seriously, if you want a guy that makes an adorable game face and then dumps the ball off every play to the running back, he's your man. Trust me when I say, if you are wanting Brady Quinn to come in and give a spark, apart from grabbing his teammates crotches, there is little else he can do to motivate the team. Now his appologists will say:

"But he was awesome at Notre Dame!" Yeah. So was Claussen.

"But he played for the Browns and never got a fair shake." Aside from these two points contradicting each other, that he is a Browns QB alone is evidence of his suck. People act like the Browns make good players bad. They don't. They are a **** franchise and so anytime they draft anyone, it is extremely likely the person they drafted sucks. The Browns didn't make them suck, they just pick crappy players. They're like that girl that keeps dating broken men and then blames all men on why they are unhappy.

"But no QB can be as crappy as Cassel." This is a fair point, but you haven't seen Brady Quinn play more than a few games. He is awful. Utterly.

So be careful what you wish for.

Pestilence
10-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Go fuck yourself, troll.

mr. tegu
10-01-2012, 12:07 PM
If Brady Quinn can throw it 15 yards with even a little bit of zip he is better than Cassel. Thread = FAIL.

RustShack
10-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Quinn has at least shown flashes that Cassel hasn't. Quinn also had zero help on that shit hole of a team. Its also entirely possible he learned a few things sitting back and watching the game while being coached up still and taking some reps.

suds79
I don't care.

It's change for change sake.

If he's worse? Fine. Just makes it easier to get Geno. But lets find out.

wazu
Bring it. At least it would show that there is some accountability in this organization. If he's so horrible, then it's just more ammo for getting rid of Pioli.

Jive Ass
I think we all just want something different. Watching someone else screw up seems better than watching Cassel ruin games at this point. At least watching Palko was pretty hilarious.

Pestilence
10-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Turn your rep on.

I want to be able to cock punch you for this pathetic excuse for a thread.

BigMeatballDave
I wish to take a shit on Pioli's head.

DJ's left nut
I don't care.

This.

If he's worse - don't give a !@#$.

At least maybe Alicia Sacramone will make an appearance at Arrowhead.

ChiTown
10-01-2012, 12:10 PM
This.

SOLD!

/thread over

BigMeatballDave
10-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Turn your rep on.

He can still receive the rep.

Old Dog
10-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Bad troll

siberian khatru
10-01-2012, 12:12 PM
It's not about Quinn being better.

It's about Cassel being held accountable.

mr. tegu
I think we all just want something different. Watching someone else screw up seems better than watching Cassel ruin games at this point. At least watching Palko was pretty hilarious.

Quinn would not screw up in the same way as Cassel. At least he will do it trying to throw it 30 yards downfield. Cassel is just an embarrasment all together with his play. I guarantee Quinn can hit wide open receivers downfield too. Cassel sure can't.

L.A. Chieffan
Agreed, if he was better he'd already be playing.

ChiTown
10-01-2012, 12:13 PM
It's not about Quinn being better.

It's about Cassel being held accountable.

Well said!

Jive Ass
10-01-2012, 12:15 PM

Would he? I don't have much faith in Pioli divorcing Cassel...unless he says it outright and it's not some plausible insider funnel from Yahoo. Also, say what you want, but Crennel seems so shaken every time he has to defend Cassel.

Sofa King
10-01-2012, 12:16 PM
This.

I'd hit it.

Deberg_1990
I know you're all realling from getting spanked at home to Phyllis Rivers, the muppet of the AFC West. However I am going to resist rubbing it in and just let you all know that unless Stanzi fingured out how to play football in the last seven weeks, there probably isn't a QB on your roster who is better than Cassel.

Brady Quinn sucks.

No seriously, if you want a guy that makes an adorable game face and then dumps the ball off every play to the running back, he's your man. Trust me when I say, if you are wanting Brady Quinn to come in and give a spark, apart from grabbing his teammates crotches, there is little else he can do to motivate the team. Now his appologists will say:

"But he played for the Browns and never got a fair shake." Aside from these two points contradicting each other, that he is a Browns QB alone is evidence of his suck. People act like the Browns make good players bad. They don't. They are a **** franchise and so anytime they draft anyone, it is extremely likely the person they drafted sucks. The Browns didn't make them suck, they just pick crappy players. They're like that girl that keeps dating broken men and then blames all men on why they are unhappy.

"But no QB can be as crappy as Cassel." This is a fair point, but you haven't seen Brady Quinn play more than a few games. He is awful. Utterly.

Pioli? Is that you? ^^^

Sweet Daddy Hate
Water is wet.

HemiEd
10-01-2012, 12:18 PM
I don't hate Quinn yet, so it is an easy choice.

Molitoth
10-01-2012, 12:20 PM
GTFO

Sofa King
http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/BradyQuinnYMCA.jpg

I don't know what this is all about.

qabbaan
Cassel has had four years to grow up and he has failed.

If there is even a 5% chance Quinn might work out, then we start him and roll the dice.

The team is going to be lost soon if they keep running that joke of a QB out there

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Cassel has had four years to grow up and he has failed.

If there is even a 5% chance Quinn might work out, then we start him and roll the dice.

The team is going to be lost soon if they keep running that joke of a QB out there

Lost all the way to GENO!

NJChiefsFan
10-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Who gives a **** if Quinn is worse. What world are people living in? This isn't about beating the freaking Ravens on Sunday.

Frazod
I see the Drane is backing up again.

DJ's left nut
Pioli? Is that you? ^^^

Nah.

If it was Pioli, he'd say that Quinn is also spectacular and that Cassel is just better - a championship caliber quarterback, in fact.

Then he'd say it's all Kent Babb's fault.

SNR
10-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Realling (sic)? Who the hell here is realling (sic)?

We're getting Geno Smith. Bring on all the shitty QBs! Give them all a fair shake to go full fetal and throw picks to their heart's content! Let them feel like they're almost resurrecting their careers! Give them all one last surge of hope before they ride off into the sunset with millions of dollars!

In fact, if Brady Quinn is worse, then bring him in here NOW. Get him involved in the starting offense sooner rather than later, and maybe his shitty me-first attitude will rub off on the defense!

Brock
10-01-2012, 12:24 PM
There is no way he or Clausen is any worse than Cassel. We already have the offense choked down to the point that any journeyman can run it, and Cassel can't.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-01-2012, 12:24 PM
AFC West is SanDiego's to lose. Suck it Donktroll scum.

TEX
10-01-2012, 12:26 PM
The QB situation in KC is all part of Piloi's plan.

DJ's left nut
10-01-2012, 12:27 PM

Did you watch the game Sunday?

The only reason the Chargers won is they were playing the Chiefs. The Bronco's would've crushed them.

Denver could sweep the division.

Chief Faithful
10-01-2012, 12:28 PM

That sure is a statement of faith.

Everyone knows what Cassel can and can't do the questions have been answered. Use the rest of the year to see what Brady can do. Then at the end of the year keep the best one for a backup and go get a QB with a real arm.

saphojunkie
10-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Go **** yourself, troll.

I think that, at this point, you can add a FAIL to the "McCluster is quicker than Jamaal" in your sig.

Pestilence
10-01-2012, 12:29 PM
I think that, at this point, you can add a FAIL to the "McCluster is quicker than Jamaal" in your sig.

It's all FAIL.

ReynardMuldrake
10-01-2012, 12:31 PM
At this point, I would rather field 10 players than send Cassel out as quarterback.

Iowanian
10-01-2012, 12:33 PM
I wondered where the donk trolls were when Peyton MannINT was throwing 4 picks a week ago.

I'm going with the assumption that Stanzi is never going to be an option and that Quinn will suck. I'm OK with that for 2 reasons.
1. If Quinn goes in, it means the team confesses their sins and admits that Cassel is not an NFL quarterback
2. If Quinn sucks too, they'll be forced to address that situation to bring back this fan base.

qabbaan
10-01-2012, 12:33 PM
The Maytag repairman Todd Collins could come in here and QB the team more competently.

Anybody got his number?

HemiEd
10-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Ok, lets make it simpler for you Bronco fans.

Watching NFL football=entertainment

Watching Matt Cassel impersonate an NFL QB =4 years of punishment, hard time.

Criminals convicted of serious crimes often get less than 4 years after parole.

I am ready to be paroled.

Dave Lane
10-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Easy answer. Start Stanzi. Either way good or bad it's a win.

Kaylore
10-01-2012, 12:41 PM

One game lead and it's over at the beginning of October? Alright then.

And please, DO start Brady Quinn. Nothing would give me more joy than watching Von and Elvis cornhole that prissy nerd over and over again...

Bwana
10-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Anyone is better than old numbnuts. There is no way Quinn could be worse, NO WAY.

BossChief
10-01-2012, 12:43 PM
It's a win-win.

L.A. Chieffan
10-01-2012, 12:45 PM
If hes better then why is he sitting on the bench?

Spare me the Pioli's golden boy crap.

NJChiefsFan
10-01-2012, 12:46 PM
One game lead and it's over at the beginning of October? Alright then.

And please, DO start Brady Quinn. Nothing would give me more joy than watching Von and Elvis cornhole that prissy nerd over and over again...

Yeah, that's fine. Nobody hear is hoping Quinn is the solution. That's not why we want him. It's a very simple concept. Kind of like the concept that nobody in this division is going anywhere this year in the playoffs.

King_Chief_Fan
10-01-2012, 12:47 PM

Brady Quinn sucks.

first time I agreed with this donk fan...that doesn't make me stupid, it makes him smart....Quinn is not the answer

Brock
10-01-2012, 12:49 PM
first time I agreed with this donk fan...that doesn't make me stupid, it makes him smart....Quinn is not the answer

So there is no chance Quinn is more capable than Cassel? Really?

Bwana
10-01-2012, 12:52 PM

* Tries to figure out new name for you* :hmmm:

King_Chief_Fan
10-01-2012, 12:53 PM
So there is no chance Quinn is more capable than Cassel? Really?

really.. I know we all subscribe to the Cassel / Pioli connection...but I think for the love of football and all things important in winning, if Quinn was any good at all, he would be in the game.

Obviously Stanzi isn't the answer, he doesnt even suit up for games.

Quinn is in his rightful spot....somewhere between Cassel and Stanzi.

loochy
10-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Braydee Kwinn r teh bettr kortrebak then Mark Castle r.

acesn8s
10-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Quinn has at least shown flashes that Cassel hasn't. Quinn also had zero help on that shit hole of a team. Its also entirely possible he learned a few things sitting back and watching the game while being coached up still and taking some reps.When? He hasn't played a game in three years.

Bwana
10-01-2012, 12:58 PM
When? He hasn't played a game in three years.

Neither has Cassel.

Brock
10-01-2012, 01:02 PM
really.. I know we all subscribe to the Cassel / Pioli connection...but I think for the love of football and all things important in winning, if Quinn was any good at all, he would be in the game.

Pioli isn't going to admit he made a mistake. That should be crystal clear at this point. Quinn isn't any worse than Cassel.

TEX
10-01-2012, 01:03 PM

It's really not crap...

King_Chief_Fan
10-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Pioli isn't going to admit he made a mistake. That should be crystal clear at this point. Quinn isn't any worse than Cassel.

and he isn't any better

Molitoth
10-01-2012, 01:10 PM

TROLL KING

A Salt Weapon
10-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Let's just say Quinn sucks, okay if he can throw the ball 60y every once in a while it will open our run game up. If every once in a while he hits an open WR that's one more touchdown than casshole gets. Even if he throws picks atleast it's downfield picks compared to behind the line of scrimmage picks for TDs.

casshole throws INTs for touchdowns, so does Russell Wilson but atleast his win games for HIS team.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare
10-01-2012, 01:16 PM

Cassel 3:16

3rd&48ers
10-01-2012, 01:16 PM

Ok, then who was better, Orton or Cassel?

L.A. Chieffan
10-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Let's just say Quinn sucks, okay if he can throw the ball 60y every once in a while it will open our run game up. If every once in a while he hits an open WR that's one more touchdown than casshole gets. Even if he throws picks atleast it's downfield picks compared to behind the line of scrimmage picks for TDs.

casshole throws INTs for touchdowns, so does Russell Wilson but atleast his win games for HIS team.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cassell had 2 TDs and more yards than Rivers yesterday. 2 of the INTS were very catchable balls that bounced into a defender. Without those, Cassells line couldve been 400 yards and 4TDs easy.

Its a team sport.

ChiefsandO'sfan
10-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva

RT @RJH1981 There's always Brady Quinn. He couldn't be much worse than Cassel, could he? ... Yes.

acesn8s
Ok, then who was better, Orton or Cassel?I would take Orton.

L.A. Chieffan
Ok, then who was better, Orton or Cassel?

Orton chose to be a backup in D. Honestly Id rather have Cassell than Romo

3rd&48ers
10-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Orton chose to be a backup in D. Honestly Id rather have Cassell than Romo

Romo is a pretty good QB, No way Cassel is as good

L.A. Chieffan
10-01-2012, 01:21 PM

1 and 3 in the postseason. He sucks.

BossChief
10-01-2012, 01:23 PM
LA has been dancing so long, I think he might be starting to believe half the shit he posts nowadays.

Brock
10-01-2012, 01:23 PM
and he isn't any better

That's unknown at this point. Cassel has the look of a guy who's lost whatever confidence he once had, and he never has had much talent. It's time to move on.

BossChief
10-01-2012, 01:24 PM

70 yards and 3 picks

3rd&48ers
10-01-2012, 01:25 PM
\
You can't troll me son, give it up :D

A Salt Weapon
10-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Cassell had 2 TDs and more yards than Rivers yesterday. 2 of the INTS were very catchable balls that bounced into a defender. Without those, Cassells line could've been 400 yards and 4TDs easy.
Its a team sport.

True, however if those receivers haven't been getting killed by inaccurate throws or so used to balls being thrown like shit they just might catch them.

Aww fuck it, sure let's keep casshole, whatever. He's a great qb, not sure what I was thinking earlier. You're right.
Posted via Mobile Device

L.A. Chieffan
10-01-2012, 01:35 PM
True, however if those receivers haven't been getting killed by inaccurate throws or so used to balls being thrown like shit they just might catch them.

Aww fuck it, sure let's keep casshole, whatever. He's a great qb, not sure what I was thinking earlier. You're right.
Posted via Mobile Device

one more convert

JohnnyHammersticks
10-01-2012, 01:41 PM
I live in the Denver area and remember how bad Quinn is. I remember the Donks trying desperately to hand him the backup job in the last preseason game last year and how badly he shit on himself. Elway hated the thought of having Tebow as his backup QB, but after Quinn completely pissed away that opportunity he was forced to. Quinn not only looked like he'd never played football that day, he looked like he'd never even seen a football.

The question is, how in the hell does a GM of a professional football team go into a season with 3 guys who--if you combined the potential of all 3 into 1 guy--still wouldn't be talented enough to start at most D-3 schools? But hey, at least there are no gum wrappers under stairwells, so we got that going for us....

Steron
10-01-2012, 01:49 PM
I don't care.

This

pimpchief
10-01-2012, 01:54 PM
If we can get a good crowd chant going for brady quinn, plus the banner saying bench cassel, Quinn will love kc forever after watching the same thing happen for Jesus in Denver.

SPATCH
10-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Came here to tell OP to fuck himself.

Shox
10-01-2012, 02:03 PM
I do not see any possible reason Pioli & Romeo would stick with Cassel.

Both of them have to clearly know their jobs are in great jeapardy. Sticking with Cassel is only going to guarantee their jobs are lost.

Why wouldn't you give Quinn a try? I realize he is probably more of the same, but at least you are demonstrating you are trying.

pimpchief
10-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Quinn is beast waiting to be unleashed.

J Diddy
10-01-2012, 02:09 PM
I say they go with Stanzi.

acesn8s
10-01-2012, 02:10 PM
I live in the Denver area and remember how bad Quinn is. I remember the Donks trying desperately to hand him the backup job in the last preseason game last year and how badly he shit on himself. Elway hated the thought of having Tebow as his backup QB, but after Quinn completely pissed away that opportunity he was forced to. Quinn not only looked like he'd never played football that day, he looked like he'd never even seen a football.

The question is, how in the hell does a GM of a professional football team go into a season with 3 guys who--if you combined the potential of all 3 into 1 guy--still wouldn't be talented enough to start at most D-3 schools? But hey, at least there are no gum wrappers under stairwells, so we got that going for us....Tebow sucks and was able to beat out Quinn. The only reason Quinn was a 1st rounder was because Cleveland believed the ESPN hype. There was a reason he fell on draft day.

Pestilence
10-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Tebow sucks and was able to beat out Quinn. The only reason Quinn was a 1st rounder was because Cleveland believed the ESPN hype. There was a reason he fell on draft day.

:facepalm:

Tebow was a 1st round pick that was loved by the fans. Denver had NOTHING invested in Quinn.

pimpchief
10-01-2012, 02:14 PM
:facepalm:

Tebow was a 1st round pick that was loved by the fans. Denver had NOTHING invested in Quinn.

Right, there was even a billboard for tebow. I remember an article where quinn thought the whole thing was a sick joke.

Kaylore
10-01-2012, 03:06 PM

The question is, how in the hell does a GM of a professional football team go into a season with 3 guys who--if you combined the potential of all 3 into 1 guy--still wouldn't be talented enough to start at most D-3 schools? But hey, at least there are no gum wrappers under stairwells, so we got that going for us....

See.

You all hate me because I speak the truth.

mr. tegu
10-01-2012, 03:36 PM
I do not see any possible reason Pioli & Romeo would stick with Cassel.

Both of them have to clearly know their jobs are in great jeapardy. Sticking with Cassel is only going to guarantee their jobs are lost.

Why wouldn't you give Quinn a try? I realize he is probably more of the same, but at least you are demonstrating you are trying.

I agree with this. If they start Quinn it acknowledges finally giving up on Cassel. Then Clark could say that Pioli can stay but they are drafting a first round QB next season no matter what Quinn does and no matter what Pioli wants and if not he can tell Pioli:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_Jp3CKb0Tf9c/SXVKrXDHuKI/AAAAAAAAEzA/psRwT2vMM7s/eric_cartman_south_park_get_the_fudge_out.jpg#get%20the%20fudge%20out

Bane
10-01-2012, 03:38 PM

Brady Quinn sucks.

I do not care!At least he might actually make game of it vs shitting his pants at every turn.Fuck Casshole and any motherfucker that ever,ever supported his worthless ass.

TEX
10-01-2012, 03:42 PM

You're exactly right. How the hell can a "guru" GM have 3 QB's on the roster who can't play? That's the real question and why I DON'T want Pioli drafting the new QB. He had his chance and messed it up worse than I ever imagined. Hand picked Cassel and traded away a # 2, gave him a HUGE contract, is on HC # 2 inside of 4 years, drafted TJ at # 3 - I could go on but it only pisses me off. NEXT PLEASE!

SNR
10-01-2012, 03:44 PM
See.

The truth is irrelevant. We're getting Geno Smith with or without Brady Quinn's help.

Count Zarth
10-01-2012, 03:47 PM
He's probably worse in some ways, better in others.

He still sucks.

Put him in. I need some variety in my suck.

Guru
10-01-2012, 04:02 PM
So what if he is. I want the world to see that we have 3 shitty QBs on this team so nobody ever hires pioli again

acesn8s
10-01-2012, 04:06 PM
So what if he is. I want the world to see that we have 3 shitty QBs on this team so nobody ever hires pioli againWhich is why Pioli won't let it happen.

Guru
10-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Which is why Pioli won't let it happen.

If he does that he looks almost as bad.

ChiefsandO'sfan
10-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Asked if he would give some practice snaps this week to QB Brady Quinn, Chiefs HC Romeo Crennel said, "We'll see as the week goes on."

Molitoth
10-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Asked if he would give some practice snaps this week to QB Brady Quinn, Chiefs HC Romeo Crennel said, "We'll see as the week goes on."

Which really means, "if Scott tells me I can."

Rausch
10-01-2012, 04:31 PM
He's probably worse in some ways, better in others.

He still sucks.

Put him in. I need some variety in my suck.

This.

It's like telling your ugly neighbor "Yeah, I know your hubby beats you, but it's not like you have a chance at a more attractive guy..."

Fuck that. Get a divorce. Go out on some dates...

SPATCH
10-01-2012, 04:41 PM
See.

...would still like you to go fuck yourself.

Sure-Oz
10-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Cassel should be benched. I'm sure Quinn may be equal or worse but fuck Cassel, he's toast

Rausch
10-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Cassel should be benched. I'm sure Quinn may be equal or worse but **** Cassel, he's toast

We don't know what Quinn's ceiling is.

We've already seen Ca$$hole's...

Sure-Oz
10-01-2012, 05:00 PM
We don't know what Quinn's ceiling is.

We've already seen Ca$$hole's...

Quinn has been awful starting, however he had nothing around him. I'd like to think he could make better reads and throws than Cassel. These WR's and RB's are a million times better than what he's ever had

Bump
10-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Quinn has been awful starting, however he had nothing around him. I'd like to think he could make better reads and throws than Cassel. These WR's and RB's are a million times better than what he's ever had

it's hard to say anything about Quinn right now. It was 3 years ago the last time he started a game.

But he never looked very good in preseason for us. I want to see whats up with him, but Cassel is our QB for the next 50 years, so what does it matter.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Did you watch the game Sunday?

The only reason the Chargers won is they were playing the Chiefs. The Bronco's would've crushed them.

Denver could sweep the division.

Yeah, they crushed a horrible Raider team awesome. I watched Atlanta and Houston take them to the woodshed before letting up, so I'd ease up on sucking thier dicks a bit.

Guru
10-01-2012, 05:11 PM
it's hard to say anything about Quinn right now. It was 3 years ago the last time he started a game.

But he never looked very good in preseason for us. I want to see whats up with him, but Cassel is our QB for the next 50 years, so what does it matter.

He looked better than cassel this preseason.

headsnap
10-01-2012, 05:13 PM
I don't really care if he is worse, HE ISN'T MATT CASSEL!!!!

3rd&48ers
10-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Yeah, they crushed a horrible Raider team awesome. I watched Atlanta and Houston take them to the woodshed before letting up, so I'd ease up on sucking thier dicks a bit.

A raider team that couldn't even make them punt once or Couldn't put any pressure on him at all.

Being best in the west ain't saying much

3rd&48ers
10-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Nobody will beat Peyton that cannot get to Peyton , give him 4 5 6 seconds he will absolutely dismantle any defense.

Kaylore
10-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Nobody will beat Peyton that cannot get to Peyton , give him 4 5 6 seconds he will absolutely dismantle any defense.

What? Haven't you heard? According to chef fans he:

1. Cannot throw the ball more than ten yards.

2. Cannot throw to his right.

3. Cannot throw a spiral.

4. is actually head less and his head is attached with a dusty piece of scotch tape from a local elementary classroom.

NJChiefsFan
10-01-2012, 05:44 PM
See.

It's because you don't understand that wanting Quinn in isn't about having a better chance on Sunday. Its really not hard to understand.

3rd&48ers
10-01-2012, 05:47 PM
What? Haven't you heard? According to chef fans he:

1. Cannot throw the ball more than ten yards.

2. Cannot throw to his right.

3. Cannot throw a spiral.

4. is actually head less and his head is attached with a dusty piece of scotch tape from a local elementary classroom.

He does not have the arm strength he did before the neck surgeries but his brain is just as sharp as ever... He is a brilliant ball player and will make a helluva good coach in a couple of years.

NJChiefsFan
10-01-2012, 05:54 PM
He does not have the arm strength he did before the neck surgeries but his brain is just as sharp as ever... He is a brilliant ball player and will make a helluva good coach in a couple of years.

Certainly. Assuming he can communicate what he is thinking to players properly. It's not just about adjusting at the line or telling a receiver which way to go.

Kaylore
10-01-2012, 05:55 PM
It's because you don't understand that wanting Quinn in isn't about having a better chance on Sunday. Its really not hard to understand.

I don't think you understand that Brady Quinn playing football will make your eyes bleed. Even routine plays with players open for easy catches Quinn sucks at.

You want to see Cassel benched just to send a message, fine. But you can never say you weren't warned.

NJChiefsFan
10-01-2012, 06:01 PM
I don't think you understand that Brady Quinn playing football will make your eyes bleed. Even routine plays with players open for easy catches Quinn sucks at.

You want to see Cassel benched just to send a message, fine. But you can never say you weren't warned.

Make my eyes bleed?! I don't think you understand what QB I have watched for 4 years. It doesn't matter if Quinn is better than Cassel or not. Watching a bad QB for 4 years ruin your franchise is hard to watch. It's near impossible. I want a new QB. If Quinn comes in and takes this team to a crap record, that is not going to make my eyes bleed. Its what I want. Bench Cassel, admit a fucking mistake for once. Let Quinn fail. Bench him. Give Stanzi the rest and then go get a QB. Again, I don't think you understand that most of us don't want Quinn in so we can see better QB play. It has nothing to do with Quinn's abilities as a QB.

Bewbies
10-01-2012, 06:14 PM
When Matt Cassel hits the bench I'm going to get a boner so big I will pass out from blood loss to my head. Jarrell Powe could come in to play QB and I would never know.

But my dreams will be sunshine and rainbows, maybe Dick Vermeil riding a unicorn...

KcMizzou
10-01-2012, 06:17 PM
It doesn't even matter if Quinn is worse. Once Cassel hits the bench, we'll know his time here is finally done. Quinn being horrific would only serve to put us in a postition to finally, maybe (please God) draft a stud QB of our own.

Spott
10-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Matt Cassel>Star Trek Nerds

Baby Lee
10-01-2012, 07:22 PM
This.

ROFL ROFL - What a dunce I am. I've been spending my time on this thread trying to figure our why Johnny Sac's fat wife on 'The Sopranos' would show up at Arrowhead.

Ginny Sacramone != Alicia Sacramone.

Count Zarth
10-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Matt Cassel>Star Trek Nerds

Star Trek nerds have been relevant for 45 years.

Matt Cassel won't be.

DeezNutz
10-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Cassel benched and replacement is even worse? Win for Chiefs fans everywhere.

Enjoy the short-term laughs and the long-term profit.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Amazing the hope horrible Chief and Raider teams give opposing fan bases, heh. Hell, even the Bills thought they were something.

Rausch
10-01-2012, 07:33 PM

Matt Cassel won't be.

Matt Cassel is that dorky guy that dies 35 seconds after they land on the planet...

Coogs
10-01-2012, 07:56 PM
I really don't give a shit if Quinn is worse. In four games this season Cassel has engineered us to deficits of 24, 32, 18, and 21 points. The last three he has lead us to those deficits by halftime while posting a whopping 3, 6, and 6 points for us.

I want to see Quinn... and I really don't care if we are down 63-0 by halftime. At least I won't have to be spending my Sunday afternoon watching Cassel any more!

And screw Pioli too for dumping this shitbag on us for 3+ seasons now!

And while I am at it, Todd Haley is... by the day... becomming more my hero for going into Chicago and actually winning a game with Tyler fucking Palko at QB!

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Anyone but PeeWee

Easy 6
10-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Go fuck yourself, troll.

KcMizzou
10-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Matt Cassel is that dorky guy that dies 35 seconds after they land on the planet... That's a red shirt.

(this may, or may not make me a "Star Trek nerd")

Spott
10-01-2012, 08:07 PM
That's a red shirt.

(this may, or may not make me a "Star Trek nerd")

It does. LMAO

KcMizzou
10-01-2012, 08:08 PM
It does. LMAODamnit!

L.A. Chieffan
10-01-2012, 08:43 PM

3 picks and a fumble lost so far tonight.

Are Cowboys fans rallying and buying an airplane ad?

Simplicity
10-01-2012, 08:46 PM
This kid is from a Bronco's fan forum... ****ing homo sexuals these days.

Exoter175
10-01-2012, 08:53 PM
@ OP it doesn't matter if Quinn sucks, what matters is that our Front Office swallow their pride and actually TRY to put the right guys on the field to win us games. Is Cassel the QB of the future? No. Is he the best QB on the roster? I'm not sure. We the fans need to see Quinn and Stanzi play before we give you what you lost, our faith in this organization.

Simply Red
10-01-2012, 09:00 PM
There is an idea of a Kaylore.

Some kind of abstraction, but there is no real him.

Only an entity-- something illusory.

L.A. Chieffan
10-01-2012, 09:03 PM
There is an idea of a Kaylore.

Some kind of abstraction, but there is no real him.

Only an entity-- something illusory.

Ive seen that bastard in his office spinning a fucking menorah

Simply Red
10-01-2012, 09:04 PM
3 picks and a fumble lost so far tonight.

Are Cowboys fans rallying and buying an airplane ad?

http://i.imgur.com/Q5MGI.gif (http://imgur.com/Q5MGI)

L.A. Chieffan
10-01-2012, 09:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Q5MGI.gif (http://imgur.com/Q5MGI)

Rick Astley is too black sounding for me

Simply Red
10-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Rick Astley is too black sounding for me

Some weasel from Kicker Peabody.

whoman69
10-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Given the choice between a proven fail and other, I choose other.

The Bad Guy
10-01-2012, 09:42 PM
I don't care that he's worse.

I'll be happy that the moment Cassel is pulled it will effectively end his stranglehold. No longer will I question if he will be the Chiefs starter next year.

The Bad Guy
10-01-2012, 09:42 PM

I have one.

Overplayed Bullshit.

KcMizzou
10-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Given the choice between a proven fail and other, I choose other.Worst case, it's the proven fail we're married to... and the proven fail we're not. Making the switch tells us the divorce is final at least.

DaWolf
10-01-2012, 09:45 PM
I don't care that he's worse.

I'll be happy that the moment Cassel is pulled it will effectively end his stranglehold. No longer will I question if he will be the Chiefs starter next year.

This. If Cassel gets pulled, that basically means he has no shot at returning next year...

Reerun_KC
10-01-2012, 09:46 PM
I.want worse. I know Quinn is worse than Cassel. I want him to play or keep Cassel. Either is fine with me. We need suckage.

jspchief
10-01-2012, 09:56 PM

So be careful what you wish for.The only thing we are wishing for is the team to move on from Matt Cassel. This isn't about the team being better in 2012 with Brady Quinn. It's about the end of the Matt Cassel ers in KC. Period.

Count Zarth
10-01-2012, 10:43 PM
The last three he has lead us to those deficits by halftime while posting a whopping 3, 6, and 6 points for us.

LMAO

I think what has happened with this turd is that the league got a glimpse of how to beat him in 2010. A crack formed.

The crack widened in 2011, but it wasn't too bad because he played mostly shitty teams. The league's book on How To Beat Matt Cassel got a little thicker and more defined, though.

This year the Falcons wrote the final chapter in the second half of Week 1 and the league read the book and the crack got busted wide the fuck open and now Cassel has a gaping mortal wound and is going to BLEED THE FUCK OUT FOR GOOD.

Thank you, NFL defensive coordinators.

PhatAzzCrennel
10-01-2012, 10:48 PM
quinn will lead us to geno. start him!

Cannibal
10-01-2012, 10:50 PM
The only thing we are wishing for is the team to move on from Matt Cassel. This isn't about the team being better in 2012 with Brady Quinn. It's about the end of the Matt Cassel ers in KC. Period.

Good point.

NJChiefsFan
10-02-2012, 01:03 AM

Matt Cassel won't be.

I don't have an issue with people getting into something they love, but what is your definition of relevant? People know they exist, not sure there is much beyond that outside of the Star Trek world.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-02-2012, 08:13 AM

No sir, spare me Pioli's golden boy.

Austin Ed
10-10-2012, 08:04 PM

Last year, we immediately saw that Orton was better than Cassel. He had better pocket awareness, went through his progression and picked out the right receiver, released the ball fairly quickly, and could get the ball to receivers running intermediate routes. Quinn only threw three passes Sunday but it looked like Orton Part II. Hopefully that will be the case Sunday in Tampa. (BTW, I will be there in person and expect to take a lot of shit from Bucs fans thanks to Eric Winston.)

Count Zarth
10-10-2012, 08:05 PM
I don't have an issue with people getting into something they love, but what is your definition of relevant? People know they exist, not sure there is much beyond that outside of the Star Trek world.

Star Trek nerds are an economy unto themselves.

FAX
10-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Hope springs eternal in the heart of a Chiefs fan. Quinn's never been on a squad with this much talent. He might do just fine if the rest of the squad gets fired up.

FAX

Rausch
10-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Given the choice between a proven fail and other, I choose other.

This...

Gonzo
10-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Hope springs eternal in the heart of a Chiefs fan. Quinn's never been on a squad with this much talent. He might do just fine if the rest of the squad gets fired up.

FAX

Wouldn't that be nice, Fax?

Wouldn't that just be fan-fricken-tastic?

What if he went 22-30 320 2 td's and no int's?
One of the TD's was a 55 yard bomb hitting Baldwin in stride...

I would lay down and whack off, Right then and there.

FAX
10-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Wouldn't that be nice, Fax?

Wouldn't that just be fan-fricken-tastic?

What if he went 22-30 320 2 td's and no int's?
One of the TD's was a 55 yard bomb hitting Baldwin in stride...

I would lay down and whack off, Right then and there.

ROFL

Along with the rest of the squad, no doubt.

FAX

KcMizzou
10-10-2012, 08:18 PM
I don't think he's worse "right now". Cassel's a broken man. (And I don't mean just physically) He has no confidence at this point. Scared to death.

Quinn's a dude just looking for one more shot.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-10-2012, 08:37 PM
I don't think he's worse "right now". Cassel's a broken man. (And I don't mean just physically) He has no confidence at this point. Scared to death.

Quinn's a dude just looking for one more shot.

With a howitzer. Be nice not having to see wounded ducks on a Sunday afternoon (unless I got forcefed a Denver game)

Sorter
10-10-2012, 08:46 PM
People act like the Browns make good players bad. They don't. They are a **** franchise and so anytime they draft anyone, it is extremely likely the person they drafted sucks. The Browns didn't make them suck, they just pick crappy players.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbjjofBBXp1qg1krko2_r1_250.gif

SNR
10-10-2012, 10:47 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbjjofBBXp1qg1krko2_r1_250.gif

That felt good

Sorter
10-10-2012, 10:53 PM
I do what I can. :)

KC Tattoo
10-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Gaylord;8967525[/B]]See.

Gaylord huh that name seems to fit you if the mods make it 4 realz.

#1 Bronco's Fan
10-11-2012, 12:37 AM

Brady Quinn sucks.

I agree, he is not as good a QB but if he does not throw INTs and protects the ball he will be a better QB for K.C.

King_Chief_Fan
10-11-2012, 06:02 AM
[quote=Kaylore;8966849]
Brady Quinn sucks.

People act like the Browns make good players bad. They don't. They are a **** franchise and so anytime they draft anyone, it is extremely likely the person they drafted sucks. The Browns didn't make them suck, they just pick crappy players. They're like that girl that keeps dating broken men and then blames all men on why they are unhappy.

quote]

ok, explain to me why the Brownco's picked up so many Browns players a couple of years back......you dumbass

Guru
10-11-2012, 06:12 AM
When Matt Cassel hits the bench I'm going to get a boner so big I will pass out from blood loss to my head. Jarrell Powe could come in to play QB and I would never know.

But my dreams will be sunshine and rainbows, maybe Dick Vermeil riding a unicorn...

well?

Hog Farmer
10-11-2012, 06:13 AM
The Browns even destroyed Colt McCoy a career 70% passer.

If Quinn takes advantage of this break and goes on to have a great career. Great for us.
If Quin fails and proves he's nothing but a #3 backup . Great for us. QB will be drafted.

ChiefsNow
10-11-2012, 06:21 AM
Who has a perdy mouth? Cassel or Quinn?

mdchiefsfan
10-11-2012, 06:25 AM
Turn your rep on.

LMAO

Reerun_KC
10-11-2012, 06:30 AM
Quinn is laughable. I hope he gets crushed.

PRIEST
10-11-2012, 06:31 AM
No fu*%ing way Brady is as bad a mark castle , I could give two shits either way . I want

Geno Smith .

chiefzilla1501
10-11-2012, 06:31 AM
well?

I guess ther was more than be concussion on Sunday.

Deberg_1990
10-11-2012, 06:34 AM
Quinn isnt very good, but even if he only becomes a middle tier starting QB and can keep the turnovers down, thats still quite an improvement over Cassel.

TheGuardian
10-11-2012, 06:41 AM
You know, Quinn can't be WORSE. could he be as bad?

Sure.

But Cassel was on pace for some NFL record for turnovers. Sorry but Quinn won't be that bad.

And lots of QB's develop later in their career and become pretty good. Can that be the case with Quinn? Maybe, not sure. But he's a former first rounder, still young, and if he ends up being the next "Gannon" then we struck gold. It'll be interesting to see how the season pans out.

Reerun_KC
10-11-2012, 06:47 AM
You know, Quinn can't be WORSE. could he be as bad?

Sure.

But Cassel was on pace for some NFL record for turnovers. Sorry but Quinn won't be that bad.

And lots of QB's develop later in their career and become pretty good. Can that be the case with Quinn? Maybe, not sure. But he's a former first rounder, still young, and if he ends up being the next "Gannon" then we struck gold. It'll be interesting to see how the season pans out.
Lets hope that he doesn't. My God we don't need pioli to get an extension.

Nixhex
10-11-2012, 06:51 AM
Quinn has little experience starting games in the NFL. I realize he most likely isn't that good or he would have been starting recently and not a back up for the last few years. However, for people to be so sure of his ability from such a small sample size is kind of funny to me. If the Chiefs draft a QB in the first round next year and he struggles in his first season will fans be saying things like he is worse than Matt Cassel? Quinn has only started 13 games and they were in freaking Cleveland. People talk about his "evidence of suck". 13 games? LOL...that's a lot of evidence! Look at the offensive talent on the 2008-2009 Browns team. Horrible. I want a first round QB next year. I can just see him sucking the first 5 games and people jumping of a bridge while screaming the sky is falling.

Guru
10-11-2012, 06:54 AM
Quinn has little experience starting games in the NFL. I realize he most likely isn't that good or he would have been starting recently and not a back up for the last few years. However, for people to be so sure of his ability from such a small sample size is kind of funny to me. If the Chiefs draft a QB in the first round next year and he struggles in his first season will fans be saying things like he is worse than Matt Cassel? Quinn has only started 13 games and they were in freaking Cleveland. People talk about his "evidence of suck". 13 games? LOL...that's a lot of evidence! Look at the offensive talent on the 2008-2009 Browns team. Horrible. I want a first round QB next year. I can just see him sucking the first 5 games and people jumping of a bridge while screaming the sky is falling.

At least they will be going in the right direction.

Rausch
10-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Brady Quinn sucks.

People act like the Browns make good players bad. They don't. They are a **** franchise and so anytime they draft anyone, it is extremely likely the person they drafted sucks. The Browns didn't make them suck, they just pick crappy players.

Richardson and Joe Thomas look pretty good to me...

Garcia Bronco
10-11-2012, 07:34 AM
The problem with Quinn is he falls apart. We'll see if another year has made a difference.

KILLER_CLOWN
10-11-2012, 07:36 AM
The problem with Quinn is he falls apart. We'll see if another year has made a difference.

Well if he falls apart there is always Stanzi, the master of falling apart.

3rd&48ers
10-11-2012, 07:48 AM
No fu*%ing way Brady is as bad a mark castle , I could give two shits either way . I want

Geno Smith .

I believe the Raiders will end up with Geno... We deserve him after http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/21463/33a850214628764.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/33a850214628764)

KILLER_CLOWN
10-11-2012, 08:02 AM
It is very much an impossibility that he's worse, you can be as bad or close to as bad but not worse than Cassel. Cassel is the new measuring stick for suck.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Another douche and run by Gaylore...typical.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-11-2012, 08:08 AM
I believe the Raiders will end up with Geno... We deserve him after http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/21463/33a850214628764.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/33a850214628764)

No, you deserve the brokedick you all were pining for. Enjoy another 3 years of a Von Olhoffened Palmer.

tredadda
10-11-2012, 08:16 AM

Do you guys even have a 1st this year or didn't you give it up for Palmer?

3rd&48ers
10-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Do you guys even have a 1st this year or didn't you give it up for Palmer?

We have all our picks this year thank you

3rd&48ers
10-11-2012, 08:24 AM
No, you deserve the brokedick you all were pining for. Enjoy another 3 years of a Von Olhoffened Palmer.

I am telling you you will not even be in the running for Geno unless you trade up and you know as well as I do the Chiefs won't do that.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-11-2012, 08:26 AM
I am telling you you will not even be in the running for Geno unless you trade up and you know as well as I do the Chiefs won't do that.

Maybe we should reverse our bet and this time it's about what team is shittier LMAO If PeeWee keeps playin with RRRP, you are dooooooooomed!!!

3rd&48ers
10-11-2012, 08:30 AM
Quinn will have to play lights out this weekend to cause a QB controversy , if not as soon as Cassel is cleared, he will return

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-11-2012, 08:34 AM
Carson Palmer and Matt Cassel star in The Change Up 2 shitty QB's swap bodies and have a pants crapping good time.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Quinn will have to play lights out this weekend to cause a QB controversy , if not as soon as Cassel is cleared, he will return

Cassel can get two days of practice in now.

He will probably start.

Cus you know, he's a fucking soldja.

beach tribe
10-11-2012, 08:44 AM

He will probably start.

Cus you know, he's a ****ing soldja.

We just cannot have anything to get excited about.

3rd&48ers
10-11-2012, 08:48 AM

He will probably start.

I think he will too

3rd&48ers
10-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Carson Palmer and Matt Cassel star in The Change Up 2 shitty QB's swap bodies and have a pants crapping good time.

I agree with you on alot of stuff but and I agree we paid to much for him and I agree he ain't no Drew Brees , but Matt is not even in the same stratosphere as Carson and if Carson was the QB of the Chiefs with Baldwin and Bowe the Chiefs would be SuperBowl Material

Rausch
10-11-2012, 08:51 AM
He will probably start.

Yeah.

Like Upham...:facepalm:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qx25WHe_KcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kaylore
10-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Sup playas!

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/bale2.gif

Count Zarth
10-14-2012, 11:09 PM
Kaylore only had our best interests at heart. He wouldn't lie to us.

listopencil
10-14-2012, 11:11 PM
We have all our picks this year thank you

Why? You don't need first round picks. You're loaded.

L.A. Chieffan
10-14-2012, 11:12 PM
He really wasn't that bad. Daboll just had him chained down and mccfukster is a little bitch.

BossChief
10-14-2012, 11:13 PM
Dont the Raiders lose their 2nd rounder this year?

listopencil
10-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Look, I would rather have what the Raiders have now with 0 picks than have what the Chiefs have now with all of your picks.

How's that working out for you?

Simply Red
10-14-2012, 11:17 PM
kaylore is pretty nice, i mean, once you duct tape him to a chair.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2012, 11:23 PM
Sup playas!

How was he worse?

Both QBs are shit.

Typical donkey moron.

Count Zarth
10-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Quinn didn't even try to hit anything past 10 yards.

I remember one play past 10. Incomplete to Baldwin.

At least Matt tries.

Also, his accuracy on short throws was terrible half the time.

Matt's got that down somewhat.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2012, 11:36 PM

At least Matt tries.

Seriously?

You're arguing for Matt?

This is as dumb as Kaylore coming in here and posting his douchebaggery.

BossChief
10-14-2012, 11:39 PM

At least Matt tries.

they see me trollin

KChiefer
10-14-2012, 11:39 PM
Would you like your turd sandwich with or w/o bread? Hmmm, well no bread means no carbs, but my fingers will stink. Decisions, decisions...

Count Zarth
10-14-2012, 11:42 PM
Seriously?

You're arguing for Matt?

This is as dumb as Kaylore coming in here and posting his douchebaggery.

Matt is somewhere in that 27-32 rank among starting QBs.

Quinn is somewhere in that 27-32 rank among backup QBs. :LOL:

BossChief
10-14-2012, 11:45 PM
the only difference between Quinn and Cassel was arm strength

Count Zarth
10-14-2012, 11:45 PM
the only difference between Quinn and Cassel was arm strength

I agree that the incomplete passes got there faster.

Quinn had some zip on those shitty throws.

Simply Red
10-14-2012, 11:47 PM
Quinn may out bench the whole team - everyone forgot just how strong he is.

Kaylore
10-15-2012, 12:01 AM
Some poster named warrior said he was glad the Saints wooped my team. Does he think I'm a bolt fan?

RunKC
10-15-2012, 01:07 AM
Some poster named warrior said he was glad the Saints wooped my team. Does he think I'm a bolt fan?

A Bolt fan would be an upgrade in your case. This thread is lame and stupid. Any QB is better than Matt "I have more turnovers than 29 NFL teams after 5 games" Cassel.

KILLER_CLOWN
10-15-2012, 01:09 AM
Thread fail, 14 pages of wtf? Cassel is probably worse than Mike Livingston and Tyler Palko put together.

ReynardMuldrake
10-15-2012, 01:18 AM
Sup playas!

You can't possibly be brain-damaged enough to seriously think Quinn is worse than Cassel. That or you know absolutely nothing about football.

Either way you are just showing off your own ignorance.

htismaqe
10-15-2012, 07:08 AM
People want to hope against all hope that it can't get worse. Of course, it can.

Brady Quinn is AWFUL.

Mojo Jojo
10-15-2012, 07:16 AM
Thread fail, 14 pages of wtf? Cassel is probably worse than Mike Livingston and Tyler Palko put together.

While Mike wasn't the best...he did start a lot of games the season the Chiefs won the Super Bowl and won most of them.

Kaylore
10-15-2012, 08:01 AM
You can't possibly be brain-damaged enough to seriously think Quinn is worse than Cassel. That or you know absolutely nothing about football.

Either way you are just showing off your own ignorance.

I'm a boss.

Kaylore
10-15-2012, 08:03 AM
kaylore is pretty nice, i mean, once you duct tape him to a chair.

The safe word is "Pineapple."

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-15-2012, 08:32 AM
Oh look, another douche and run by Gaylore

Rausch
10-15-2012, 08:37 AM
People want to hope against all hope that it can't get worse. Of course, it can.

Brady Quinn is AWFUL.

It was inevitable.

The one positive is having Ca$$hole on the bench and being able to break down the weaknesses of the QB's we have below him each week as we work towards a no 3 pick.

I don't care how bad he is right now. Give him 3 more games and then start the Stanzi.

After the season figure out if either one of them is even worth keeping on as a no 3...

htismaqe
10-15-2012, 08:42 AM
It was inevitable.

The one positive is having Ca$$hole on the bench and being able to break down the weaknesses of the QB's we have below him each week as we work towards a no 3 pick.

I don't care how bad he is right now. Give him 3 more games and then start the Stanzi.

After the season figure out if either one of them is even worth keeping on as a no 3...

Unfortunately, I think Stanzi is going down with the ship. He'll never see the field and the next GM won't have any reason to keep him.

KC Tattoo
10-15-2012, 08:44 AM
Turns out Brady Quinn gave us the fugly

Kaylore
10-15-2012, 08:47 AM
Oh look, another douche and run by Gaylore

/looks around

I'm still here...

boogblaster
10-15-2012, 08:51 AM
think he needs more play'n time .. and no he's not shown much yet .....

Darckhorse0
10-15-2012, 09:21 AM
Im ready to see what Tanney and Stanzi has, I look at all the other good QBs in the league and just wonder why we cant find a good one. I also blame brian dabolls WEAK offensive scheme.

Iowanian
10-15-2012, 09:22 AM

Gaylore, Everyone knows you are a donkey fan because you smell like a sweaty old horse blanket and shame.

htismaqe
10-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Im ready to see what Tanney and Stanzi has, I look at all the othe good QBs in the league and just wonder why we cant fint a good one. I also blame brian dabolls WEAK offensive scheme.

Tanney is on IR.

Rausch
10-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Unfortunately, I think Stanzi is going down with the ship. He'll never see the field and the next GM won't have any reason to keep him.

He had his shot and he pissed the bed.

I was a big supporter. I wanted him to show big.

He didn't.

What is, is.

Jettison all emotion and look at the reality of the situation..

htismaqe
10-15-2012, 09:32 AM
Jettison all emotion and look at the reality of the situation..

Precisely.

ReynardMuldrake
10-15-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm a boss.

You're a troll.

theelusiveeightrop
10-15-2012, 09:41 AM
I'd rather be locked in Pinkel's basement than watch Quinn throw another pass.

Rausch
10-15-2012, 09:42 AM
Precisely.

Done.

We have a generation (10 years) of fans growing up under a team that either couldn't compete or on rare occasions ripped our hearts out.

We are the people buying the tickets having kids that only know KC as a complete failure and embarrassment. An entire generation that associates KC with failure.

The exact opposite of our experience.

The reality of the situation is suck. Our kids are our gauge on reality. They know no DT, no Montana, no Allen. They only know what they see.

And we have an entire generation of fans raised on horrible football to offer them.

This is what Whitlock needs to see. This is what he needs to pass on. Now that his ears are open HEAR US!

This is a tradition, a part of life, a part of WHO WE ARE that is dying...

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-15-2012, 09:42 AM
When they go to 2-4 tonight, will people finally shut about about the Broncos?

whoman69
10-15-2012, 09:44 AM
Im ready to see what Tanney and Stanzi has, I look at all the other good QBs in the league and just wonder why we cant find a good one. I also blame brian dabolls WEAK offensive scheme.

I think Daboll ran the same scheme he would run for Cassel. I still think he was under orders to prepare the way back for Cassel. The whole playbook still was not there. Quinn looked very bad. He forced a few balls. His accuracy sucked. I don't know how many times he threw a Cassel ball behind the receiver. You probably have to give him one more game.

If Cassel is back under center against the Raiders, Pioli should be fired on the spot and Hunt should be forced to sell the team.

We have two QBs that are proven fails. The only one that deserves a chance is Stanzi. Not saying he won't be a fail as well, but of the three he is the only one not a proven fail.

Kaylore
10-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Gaylore, Everyone knows you are a donkey fan because you smell like a sweaty old horse blanket and shame.

Shame? You really are going to accuse any other team of shame at this point?

lol

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2012, 12:47 PM
Shame? You really are going to accuse any other team of shame at this point?

lol

We know when our team is shit.

You guys actually think Manning is going to win you a SB.

LMAO

HemiEd
10-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Sup playas!

Quinn looked better after limited playing time than Cassel does after 4 years of specially prepared training wheels.

Garcia Bronco
10-15-2012, 01:00 PM
We know when our team is shit.

You guys actually think Manning is going to win you a SB.

LMAO

Not true. We, as in Kaylore and I, recognize the areas of our team that need improvement. We're a soft team up the middle on defense, we get that fixed in the off-season and yes we will be contending for the Super Bowl and there won't be a damn thing the chiefs can do about it.

HemiEd
10-15-2012, 01:02 PM
the only difference between Quinn and CasseLLLLL was arm strength

And some semblance of composure. Quinn made a couple tosses yesterday that Cassel couldn't make without a defense on the field.

HemiEd
10-15-2012, 01:04 PM
While Mike wasn't the best...he did start a lot of games the season the Chiefs won the Super Bowl and won most of them.

He was 6-0 and played for the Chiefs 11 years. I had forgotten all about him.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2012, 01:07 PM
Not true. We, as in Kaylore and I, recognize the areas of our team that need improvement. We're a soft team up the middle on defense, we get that fixed in the off-season and yes we will be contending for the Super Bowl and there won't be a damn thing the chiefs can do about it.

How many 37 yr old QBs win SBs?

Or even play in them?

3rd&48ers
10-15-2012, 01:43 PM
How many 37 yr old QBs win SBs?

Or even play in them?

How many starters in the NFL are 37 years or older?

ROYC75
10-15-2012, 02:54 PM

:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

That's some heavy stuff you guys have in that bong man.

Chief Faithful
10-15-2012, 03:14 PM

Maybe, but with a 37 year old QB and your primary player on defense is an old CB that teams are starting to target, the window of opportunity is very small. That means your team can't fix it through the draft and players in their prime are nearly impossible to get. That means older veterans at a very high price that are injury prone. Then if they can pull off a SB win the rebuilding will begin taking twice as long because of the lack of youth.

The odds are really stacked against the Donkeys.

MahiMike
10-15-2012, 03:14 PM
I've only watched the 1st half of the game so far but I thought they moved the ball pretty well. Yet another tipped pass for int happens to another QB. At some point fingers need to look at the receivers not hauling in these passes.

Kaylore
10-15-2012, 03:51 PM

You forget that according to Dave, Manning's spine was fused with a dissolve in water gelatin capsule, he can't throw to his right, can't throw more than four yards and envy's Chad Pennington's arm.

This is all after he rejected the Chiefs, mind you.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-15-2012, 04:15 PM

LMAO Keep bragging about "hanging in there" against good teams. Oakland did so yesterday, guess they are a contender now, hell they even beat Pitt too LMAO

ROYC75
10-15-2012, 04:19 PM
You forget that according to Dave, Manning's spine was fused with a dissolve in water gelatin capsule, he can't throw to his right, can't throw more than four yards and envy's Chad Pennington's arm.

This is all after he rejected the Chiefs, mind you.

The window is very small for you guys before rebuilding, again. You better hope Os is taking notes from Manning and can read defenses the same.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-15-2012, 04:21 PM
By the time they build a quality team around him, he'll be taking all his meals out of a straw.

MahiMike
10-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Quinn can rip it.

Woodchuck
10-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Brady Quinn should be playing in the CFL.

Kaylore
10-28-2012, 11:16 PM
By the time they build a quality team around him, he'll be taking all his meals out of a straw.

This was a great take.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/201665_o.gif

Simply Red
10-28-2012, 11:24 PM
even God hates you right now, Kaylore.

Simply Red
10-28-2012, 11:25 PM
and I used that gif LITERALLY in 2009.

Kaylore
10-29-2012, 11:05 PM
even God hates you right now, Kaylore.

You think so? Oh well. Time to court Satan!