PDA

View Full Version : ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

JASONSAUTO
10-08-2012, 04:36 PM
I'm going to drop it but it's chickenshit. More than likely a friend of mine here but the fact is if you can embarrass someone else on Twitter anonymously, and can't take it here, you're kind of a puss.

This
Posted via Mobile Device

Bearcat
10-08-2012, 04:38 PM
I've pretty much narrowed it down to two people... someone here is lying.

smittysbar
10-08-2012, 04:38 PM
Fire Pioli! Draft 1st Round QB! @saveourchiefs

FIRE PIOLI! DRAFT 1ST ROUND QB! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM - 42 CHARACTERS

smittysbar
10-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Umm. I've eaten my fair plate of shit sandwich on this board. A lot of people have donated time, money and resources to this cause. That poster should absolutely be called out IMO.

I agree

Buehler445
10-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Honestly, we're trying too hard to be clever. What looks good with message board groupthink will look just downright weird in the air.

Keep it simple. Fire Pioli.

This is my vote. I posted it several pages back.

FIRE PIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

28 Characters

If the goal is to embarrass Clark into doing something, comparisons to Carl are home runs.

I don't think it should be our goal to embarrass Clark. I think the message should be Pioli is the problem, check out the website.

GET A CLUE. FIRE PIOLI.

I think if you add SAVE OUR CHIEFS.COM it would be right at 41

bevischief
10-08-2012, 04:51 PM
THE 4TH POSTER IS A DYING BREED

THE 4TH POSTER SHOULD BE SODOMIZED BY A 400LB MAN

LMAO

bevischief
10-08-2012, 04:52 PM
I like that. Not incendiary and is a plea directly to Hunt.

:thumb:

DaFace
10-08-2012, 04:53 PM
I agree

Yep. Shit like that has the potential to completely derail the entire cause. If the media really got ahold of something like that and ran with it, we'd instantly be seen as a bunch of immature kids without a valid point.

digger
10-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Chiefsnation has spoken @ saveourChiefs.com

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Not going to flog this person. Serves no good. We need to stay together in the cause. "Left Lane, Hammer Down"

|Zach|
10-08-2012, 05:15 PM
I've pretty much narrowed it down to two people... someone here is lying.

LMAO

Easy 6
10-08-2012, 05:20 PM
How about...

FANS ARE NOT THE ENEMY CLARK - FIRE PIOLI!

A Salt Weapon
10-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Why exactly?
Aren't we hoping for change?

Not worth it if it has to be explained. :doh!:

BigRedChief
10-08-2012, 05:30 PM
It would be great if we could avoid the use of the words: hope or change for this message.
Posted via Mobile DeviceDude, leave the politics out of this thread and idea.

BigRedChief
10-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Not going to flog this person. Serves no good. We need to stay together in the cause. "Left Lane, Hammer Down"Thats fine as long as its perfectly clear that when you are tweeting or posting on Facebook as saveourchiefs.com, you are representing a lot of people who have put time, money and passion into this project. Don't embrass us or offend people unnecessarily.

Old Dog
10-08-2012, 05:34 PM
WE SUPPORT THE CHIEFS. PIOLI MUST GO.

(37 characters)

I like this one

DallasChief
10-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Chiefs Way not the Patriot Way-Fire Pioli

Count Zarth
10-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Hope...is kindled.

@bobfescoe

Also spoke to someone who was in Clark's suite at the game. Says clark visibly upset and irate with the play on Sunday. #chiefs

GloryDayz
10-08-2012, 05:50 PM
WE'RE FROM CP, WE'RE HERE TO HELP!

Mr. Flopnuts
10-08-2012, 05:57 PM
YOU CAN BE A CHAMP OR YOU CAN BE A CHUNT - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Rams Fan
10-08-2012, 06:01 PM
WE'RE TIRED OF MEDIOCRITY- SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

JASONSAUTO
10-08-2012, 06:25 PM

At this point mediocrity would be ten steps up
Posted via Mobile Device

crispystl420
10-08-2012, 06:25 PM

Rams fans go back to St louis

DeezNutz
10-08-2012, 06:31 PM
GM off the street > Pioli

crispystl420
10-08-2012, 06:31 PM
NFL's greatest fans > NFL's worst management

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-08-2012, 06:35 PM
That's the point.

Thats fine as long as its perfectly clear that when you are tweeting or posting on Facebook as saveourchiefs.com, you are representing a lot of people who have put time, money and passion into this project. Don't embrass us or offend people unnecessarily.

gochiefs_va
10-08-2012, 06:50 PM
PR, I like your messages to Matt pioli etc. You should write one for Romeo as well.

Something to the effect of, if you are supporting cassel's failure then we want you gone. If you are being forced, know that we fans want you to put the best people on the field to play. We fans want to you succeed Romeo, but you arent. All we have to go on is that scoreboard and what you tell us in your interviews. And right now you arent looking like a good Coach. If you are being forced, then do what YOU need to for our team to win. If you arent being forced, then thanks for trying but you are failing

bowener
10-08-2012, 06:58 PM
How about...

FANS ARE NOT THE ENEMY CLARK - FIRE PIOLI!

I like this.

Count Zarth
10-08-2012, 07:06 PM
HEY CLARK, TAKE OUT THE TRASH

kcgreene
10-08-2012, 07:07 PM
So I say that we need to put up a billboard by Clarks house... and thanks to a little work I just found his address, so if someone can find out what private airport he leaves from(Which is a minimal shot), we can come up with spots for a billboard...

SomeRandomGirl
10-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Just chiming in as one of the (mostly) silent donators.

Please keep it simple. Please don't make me want to distance myself from this cause or regret donating. I loved the banner, I loved the enthusiasm, but some of the crap that's getting posted (here, there, everywhere) seems like we're just reaching for some new dig at them. We've got their attention, now let's use it for good please. You can be positive and still get your message across.

We still deserve better.

hometeam
10-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Chiefs official facebook a few hours ago says "Chiefs fans are the best!"

damage control?

stonedstooge
10-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Chiefs official facebook a few hours ago says "Chiefs fans are the best!"

damage control?

Was it followed by "Good tickets still available for...?"

kcgreene
10-08-2012, 07:33 PM

Please keep it simple. Please don't make me want to distance myself from this cause or regret donating. I loved the banner, I loved the enthusiasm, but some of the crap that's getting posted (here, there, everywhere) seems like we're just reaching for some new dig at them. We've got their attention, now let's use it for good please. You can be positive and still get your message across.

We still deserve better.

I agree sir, and I dont plan on posting his address on open forum, as I would be afraid that some people would embarrass our cause, I just thought that if we could find out what private airport that Hunt Sports Group has a hangar at that we can come up with a location that Clark will see EVERY time he flies to any game of any of his teams, and the more people that might be looking for that info the better

pr_capone
10-08-2012, 07:34 PM
So I say that we need to put up a billboard by Clarks house... and thanks to a little work I just found his address, so if someone can find out what private airport he leaves from(Which is a minimal shot), we can come up with spots for a billboard...

I honestly do not believe that targeting Clark in Dallas is going to be of any use. The single banner we flew in Arrowhead has his attention. Of that I am sure.

The reason to keep flying things over Arrowhead will be if he has not responded to us before the Raiders game. We are essentially giving him 3 weeks to talk to us and let us know he cares. If he doesn't... then Phase 2 comes into effect.

This is the key here folks. This is really what the goal and the prize of this whole effort is. It isn't to hold Matt responsible for being a terrible starting QB. There is nothing he can do about it. Pioli coming to talk to us would be nice, but in the end... his time in KC is short if fans have anything to say about it.

It is all about Clark. We want to know that our owner still cares. We need him to let us know that everything is going to be ok. He needs to acknowledge that we are tired of being a laughing stock in the NFL and meaningless AFCW titles are not going to cut it.

One word from Hunt could possibly change EVERYTHING for both the team and for we fans. If we don't hear back from him... we are going to keep flying banners and getting the word out to the point where either he can no longer afford to ignore us. End result will be loss of STH and hundreds if not thousands of fans will no longer support this club financially.

Clark... talk to us. Let us know you care.

saveourchiefs@cox.net

Mr. Flopnuts
10-08-2012, 07:42 PM
I'll probably be bannee from their Facebook page. I cussed them out, called them passive aggressive assholes and told them to get a clue. It's their choice to play a mediocre QB.

kcgreene
10-08-2012, 07:45 PM
I understand your thoughts, and I know you are leading this effort, but I have to respectfully disagree. I wouldn't do anything for the next 3 weeks, I agree with that, as it gives him time to respond and with the media the way it is right now, however, at that point that nothing is done, its going to take more than flying banners, social marketing and being pissed on talk radio to get real change.

I'm not saying we need to go on the offensive, but I just think that it would be smart to consider this as a possibility, because you want something that will serve as a constant reminder to him, especially when he spends minimal time in Kansas City. I'm not saying that it should be disrespectful, Im just saying that it can be a very professional sign that just says something along the lines of "Dear Mr. Hunt, Please fire Scott. Sincerely, Chiefs Fans" Or something like that. Classy, but gets the point across. Its easy for Clark to leave KC and not care. I'm not saying that he doesn't care, but if weeks pass and nothing happens... we might have to wonder...

kcgreene
10-08-2012, 07:53 PM
sorry, forgot to quote you there capone

DeezNutz
10-08-2012, 07:58 PM
We need leadership, Clark: Saveourchiefs.com

DaFace
10-08-2012, 08:03 PM
I'll humbly suggest that the tone of the twitter account be a little less...for lack of a better word...bitchy. Pr_capone's posts in this thread strike me as being the ideal tone - critical, but always keeping the message about improving the team. Today seems like it has been nothing but non-stop griping.

ghak99
10-08-2012, 08:04 PM
I honestly do not believe that targeting Clark in Dallas is going to be of any use. The single banner we flew in Arrowhead has his attention. Of that I am sure.

The reason to keep flying things over Arrowhead will be if he has not responded to us before the Raiders game. We are essentially giving him 3 weeks to talk to us and let us know he cares. If he doesn't... then Phase 2 comes into effect.

This is the key here folks. This is really what the goal and the prize of this whole effort is. It isn't to hold Matt responsible for being a terrible starting QB. There is nothing he can do about it. Pioli coming to talk to us would be nice, but in the end... his time in KC is short if fans have anything to say about it.

It is all about Clark. We want to know that our owner still cares. We need him to let us know that everything is going to be ok. He needs to acknowledge that we are tired of being a laughing stock in the NFL and meaningless AFCW titles are not going to cut it.

One word from Hunt could possibly change EVERYTHING for both the team and for we fans. If we don't hear back from him... we are going to keep flying banners and getting the word out to the point where either he can no longer afford to ignore us. End result will be loss of STH and hundreds if not thousands of fans will no longer support this club financially.

Clark... talk to us. Let us know you care.

saveourchiefs@cox.net

:stupid:

Clark dropping the slightest hint he's pissed off and ready to make some moves in an attempt to get better would be huge for me.

Just show us something Clark!

BigRedChief
10-08-2012, 08:08 PM

We still deserve better.Pr, MartyMac and others that are leading this effort, please heed these calls for more civility. Stay on point, dont let haters get you off track. this could back fire quickly.

And change the tone of the twitter feed.

kcgreene
10-08-2012, 08:09 PM
:stupid:

Clark dropping the slightest hint he's pissed off and ready to make some moves in an attempt to get better would be huge for me.

Just show us something Clark!

I agree. I just think that a contingency plan should be in place in case he doesn't show us something. I hope that he does reach out. Hope for the best and Plan for the worst!

pr_capone
10-08-2012, 08:17 PM

We still deserve better.

Pr, MartyMac and others that are leading this effort, please heed these calls for more civility. Stay on point, dont let haters get you off track. this could back fire quickly.

And change the tone of the twitter feed.

That is where I am heading. Right now, there is a bit of a waiting game happening and we need to give Clark time so process and hopefully get back to us either at the saveourchiefs@cox.net or through the kcchiefs website.

We need to hear from him. That is what it boils down to. His response, or lack of, will dictate what we do next.

Bearcat
10-08-2012, 08:19 PM
I'll humbly suggest that the tone of the twitter account be a little less...for lack of a better word...bitchy. Pr_capone's posts in this thread strike me as being the ideal tone - critical, but always keeping the message about improving the team. Today seems like it has been nothing but non-stop griping.

Yeah, it turned into just another Twitter parody for the lolz... completely missing the point.

pr_capone
10-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Updated OP

I am happy to heed your suggestions BUT. I flat refuse to put out any message that is not in the spirit of what we are trying to accomplish. A lot of the suggestions that we have here are ridiculously over the top and are not helpful in the least. If anything, they are counter productive. Remember that there are a lot of eyes on us right now watching what we are doing and what we are saying. It is all well and good to let CP be what it is but there is a time and a place for that... and that is every thread but this one.

We need to be taken seriously and acting like immature asshats isn't going to do a damn thing to help us accomplish that.

luv
10-08-2012, 08:30 PM

We still deserve better.

I didn't donate, and I'm not on saveourchiefs.com (although I feel like I am by coming into this thread). However, if I were to have a say, this would be it.

bowener
10-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Updated OP

I am happy to heed your suggestions BUT. I flat refuse to put out any message that is not in the spirit of what we are trying to accomplish. A lot of the suggestions that we have here are ridiculously over the top and are not helpful in the least. If anything, they are counter productive. Remember that there are a lot of eyes on us right now watching what we are doing and what we are saying. It is all well and good to let CP be what it is but there is a time and a place for that... and that is every thread but this one.

We need to be taken seriously and acting like immature asshats isn't going to do a damn thing to help us accomplish that.

What are the top suggestions so far?

Bugeater
10-08-2012, 08:38 PM
PIOLI CAN DIE IN AN AIDS FIRE should be near the top

pr_capone
10-08-2012, 08:38 PM

They haven't been tallied up so far.

As of right now... I just want people thinking about this and what message they want to put out. Honestly, I won't even begin to sort through these until Thursday or Friday... possibly even Sunday.

Unlike what my post count and my presence around CP the past week might indicate... I have both a full time job and am a full time student.

kregger
10-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Updated OP

We need to be taken seriously and acting like immature asshats isn't going to do a damn thing to help us accomplish that.[/B]

Bravo, sir. I haven't posted in years and this thread has got me stoked again. Keep up the great work .The banner was fabulous!

uninvited
10-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Where is Clark Hunt? SaveOurChiefs.com
Scott Pioli, You're Fired SaveOurChiefs.com
SaveOurChiefs.com Pioli is NOT A Chief!

Tribal Warfare
10-08-2012, 09:16 PM
SaveOurChiefs.com -Failure shouldn't be our "way"

ILChief
10-08-2012, 09:27 PM
I agree about making the tweets more professional sounding

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Gents and Lady Gents. I have returned home and have reviewed Twitter. 6.5 hours ago we put out alert about the posts and apologized. Since then I have reviewed every tweet, all 8 of them and they are fine.

A lot of the complaints that are surfacing now are the result of the barrage of retarded tweets from yesterday and early this morning. We're going thru and deleting stuff as best we can.

Going forward you can expect professional tweets. If anyone feels that a tweet crosses the line, please CONTACT ME at SaveOurChiefs@gmail so I can address the issue.

Fair?

pr_capone
10-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Gents and Lady Gents. I have returned home and have reviewed Twitter. 6.5 hours ago we put out alert about the posts and apologized. Since then I have reviewed every tweet, all 8 of them and they are fine.

A lot of the complaints that are surfacing now are the result of the barrage of retarded tweets from yesterday and early this morning. We're going thru and deleting stuff as best we can.

Going forward you can expect professional tweets. If anyone feels that a tweet crosses the line, please CONTACT ME at SaveOurChiefs@gmail so I can address the issue.

Fair?

:thumb:

BigMeatballDave
10-08-2012, 10:39 PM
SCOTT PIOLI - FAILED PROCESS

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Right 53? Pioli isn't the Right 1...SaveOurChiefs.com

Mile High Mania
10-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Not trying to be an a-hole, but what about something like...

"January 16, 1993 ... 19 years later. SaveOurChiefs.com"

Pick some milestone moments - Key memories or moments from past eras of greatness and run with that theme. A trip down memory lane. Maybe focus on the dominance of the 90's and carry that theme in your messages. My guess is that outside of "I'm a KC fan because of location and family ... many of you fell in love with them because of their dominace in the 90s. Most of the 70s and 80s were kinda like the last few.

You've got a decade of dominance there ... that's what you're fighting to back to, so maybe that's your theme.

DaneMcCloud
10-09-2012, 12:08 AM
"Mr. Hunt"?

Fuck him. What's with this "Mr." bullshit?

Call him CLARK.

I've met a bazillion fucking wealthy out the ass motherfuckers and the only guys (only two, so far) that wanted to be called "Mr.", I wanted to fucking cock punch.

Clark.

Or better yet (:evil:), Clarke.

Misspell that motherfucker on purpose. Just for shits and grins.

AussieChiefsFan
10-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Phase 2 -

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 is doing fb and twitter SOC

Wendler is running youtube SOC and, of course, .gif master supreme.

The staff of chiefsplanet.com and some others are serving as general advisors.

We thought about flying a banner over Tampa but in the end, feel like it wouldn't do enough good. We are definitely going to fly another banner over Arrowhead but it will be on 10/28 against the Raiders. There are are few suggestions being tossed around. We have some time and I'll be making a poll to get ideas from CP. In the mean time, I wanted to give you an idea of what we have done so far donations and spending wise.

The cost of the banner was obvious... we all knew that was going to happen. We are also, unless anyone has any strong feelings against it, are going to spend $50 on ads on FB to drive attention to saveourchiefs.com.\

We have plenty of time to come up with the slogan for the next banner. There is one thing that must absolutely be on the banner and that is the saveourchiefs.com address that AustinChief provided us with. I am looking for suggestions, I know there are already 50k spread through this thread but I cannot go digging around for then. The only banner suggestions that will be considered are ones that end in saveourchiefs.com. The banner cannot exceed 42 characters, spaces not included.

EXAMPLES:
PAY BOWE - DRAFT GENO - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
CLARK, R U A FAN OR NOT? - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

I have asked a small group of people to help sort through banner ideas since there will be eleventybillion ideas thown out. We are going to narrow it down to our top X favorite ideas, then let CP vote on it.

As for donations status and expenditures:

Expenditures:
Banner #1 - $625.00
Ads on FB - $50.00

Current PayPal balance - $1,600.71
Check from Whitlock - $600
Balance - $2,200.71 (will update OP when check clears)

[/spoiler]Yes. Something involving drafting Geno would be awesome!

NJChiefsFan
10-09-2012, 02:00 AM
Updated OP

Go with grace, sweet spirit.

AussieChiefsFan
10-09-2012, 02:32 AM
Priest31kc, said this:
Please Clark. Save us. Show us you care you son of a bitch and we'll love you and give you our monies!!

I think this part would be a great Banner/etc

Please Clark. Save us. Show us you care! - SaveOurChiefs.com

rtmike
10-09-2012, 03:00 AM
pr_capone, runaway winner of CP Poster of the Year. Thanks to you sir & all your accomplices' for a job being well done.

If I may, & this prolly all goes without saying. I got to thinking what Egoli & Clark would do to perhaps retaliate.

One of them or perhaps a cronie could apply some heat on the airplane outfit. I know with trucking the Government does surprise audits checking anything from truckers' log books to files concerning safety checks' of equipment & any & all necessary repairs'. Also an inspection of equipment on the spot unannounced.

It may be insulting to the airplane company to even suggest they cross all their t's & dot all the i's. They very well may run a tight ship in that sector of aviation, I have no clue. It just wouldn't be a bad idea in case some of these officials can be bought with season tickets.

I don't know. Just got to thinking, just saying...:shrug:

Mojo Jojo
10-09-2012, 04:05 AM
You go the other way...fans is this product worth your time and Money?

ChiefsNow
10-09-2012, 05:35 AM
pr_capone, runaway winner of CP Poster of the Year. Thanks to you sir & all your accomplices' for a job being well done.

If I may, & this prolly all goes without saying. I got to thinking what Egoli & Clark would do to perhaps retaliate.

One of them or perhaps a cronie could apply some heat on the airplane outfit. I know with trucking the Government does surprise audits checking anything from truckers' log books to files concerning safety checks' of equipment & any & all necessary repairs'. Also an inspection of equipment on the spot unannounced.

It may be insulting to the airplane company to even suggest they cross all their t's & dot all the i's. They very well may run a tight ship in that sector of aviation, I have no clue. It just wouldn't be a bad idea in case some of these officials can be bought with season tickets.

I don't know. Just got to thinking, just saying...:shrug:

The field of aviation runs a tight ship all the way around anymore. Crossed T's and dotted I's are pretty much mandatory.

mdchiefsfan
10-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Show us you care we do! Go chiefs!

Or something similar

:thumb: This is perfect

bevischief
10-09-2012, 06:07 AM
How long does this $50 on Facebook last for?

htismaqe
10-09-2012, 06:53 AM
"Mr. Hunt"?

**** him. What's with this "Mr." bullshit?

Call him CLARK.

I've met a bazillion ****ing wealthy out the ass mother****ers and the only guys (only two, so far) that wanted to be called "Mr.", I wanted to ****ing cock punch.

Clark.

Or better yet (:evil:), Clarke.

Misspell that mother****er on purpose. Just for shits and grins.

The Clarks.

RockChalk
10-09-2012, 07:14 AM
I'm not adding anything that hasn't been said by other members, but thought I'd throw my two cents in...

It's been said above, and probably better worded in the updated OP by PR, but there is no reason to take any of this in a negative direction. Some of the 10/28 banner suggestions have been incredibly negative. While some of those negative suggestions have been funny, most have been ridiculously stupid.

I believe we made our point with the first banner, while being critical of team management, but not outright hateful towards any part of the Chiefs organization. We merely stated what 75% of Chiefs fans were thinking (probably more like 95% as the Baltimore game progressed). We fans do deserve better, and it's become more and more evident that Pioli has no business managing this organization. And we stated that.

In my opinion the next banner should either be pointed towards the fans or directly at Clark Hunt. There was an earlier suggestion regarding having the NFL's best fans and worst management. I think something along those lines is appropriate. Anyways, just my two cents.

NFL's Best Fans, Worst GM - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-09-2012, 07:30 AM
What if we flew two banners at the Raiders game? One to pump up the players and the other to chump out Pioli?

stonedstooge
10-09-2012, 07:33 AM
CLARK-SUPPORT YOUR FANS-FIRE PIOLI

pr_capone
10-09-2012, 07:51 AM
How long does this $50 on Facebook last for?

No clue, I've not done it before TBH. The cool thing is thought that the ad can be aimed specifically at Chiefs fans. It wouldnt just go out to everyone regardless of interest.

alnorth
10-09-2012, 07:52 AM

I like this one.

Dayze
10-09-2012, 08:14 AM
ditto

ChiefsNow
10-09-2012, 08:32 AM
ChiefsPlanet > Hey Pioli!! We and Matt Cassel just fucked you up dog

ChiefsNow
10-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Come at me Bro

ChiefsNow
10-09-2012, 08:35 AM
IF Quinn lights it up and we win this week (convincingly) We should fly a message
That's more like it! Go Chiefs

DJ's left nut
10-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Stanley had a cool idea - what if we can use the banner to actually create a fan revolt?

Not just words, but actions. He suggested nobody wearing red to the games - I think that's pretty badass. What if we threw up a banner that said something like "Brown out Arrowhead". Has PR spoken w/ enough media people at this point that he could get the message out that fans that are disgusted with crap like the all out assault of Chiefs fans should just wear brown/black to the games until Pioli jets.

It would need a coordinated media/social media blitz behind it, but it would be a freakin' awesome visual if we can get half that stadium clad in brown or black for the rest of the season.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-09-2012, 09:02 AM
FB Ads will turn off once the ad spend expires.

No clue, I've not done it before TBH. The cool thing is thought that the ad can be aimed specifically at Chiefs fans. It wouldnt just go out to everyone regardless of interest.

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 09:24 AM
I think a blackout would be cool.

A couple more losses and people will really start to puke. Then you bust out the STOP WEARING RED banner.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/kan/2012.htm

Let's say we're 1-8 or 2-7 3-6 after the road trip to Pittsburgh.

Hit them then with STOP WEARING RED at the Cincy game, and you've got two more home games after that, in a row, where people could stop wearing red.

You could also pump out the STOP WEARING RED message on social media during the 2-game road trip to SD and PIT.

That is going to be the breaking point for a lot of people because those games are gonna be brutal and will end ANY hope of a playoff appearance. We'll be 3-6 at best.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Love the Blackout....Arizona State has been successful with using the Blackout approach to fill the seats for football but we can create a similar experience.

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 09:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QDBqU.jpg

Pestilence
10-09-2012, 09:41 AM
BLACK OUT ARROWHEAD! - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Fish
10-09-2012, 09:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QDBqU.jpg

That is both revolting and brilliant...

Dayze
10-09-2012, 09:43 AM
black out would rule.

though ALL CAPS DEB would stick out like a sore thumb.

at this point, I wouldn't even care if a New GM came here, drafted Geno, and changed the uniforms to black.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-09-2012, 09:45 AM
This idea would send shockwaves throughout the ENTIRE NFL. A stronger message could not be delivered to ownership, the league and players.

BLACK OUT ARROWHEAD! - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

frankotank
10-09-2012, 09:47 AM

damn you to hell KU!
but I like this one too! it's just a tad too long though. it'd have to be shortened to 42...something like below which is kinda all squished together.
42 is just too short.

NFL'S BEST FANS WORST GM SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

ps - BOOOOO JAYHAWKS! :D

Bearcat
10-09-2012, 09:52 AM
This idea would send shockwaves throughout the ENTIRE NFL. A stronger message could not be delivered to ownership, the league and players.

Well, besides not going..... but, a blackout is more realistic than a walkout or trying to keep people from showing up at all.

That pic is creepy... I like it.

Dayze
10-09-2012, 09:53 AM
sign me up for the Blackout cause.

luv
10-09-2012, 10:06 AM
That is both revolting and brilliant...

I'd feel like a Raider fan. Ugh.

DaFace
10-09-2012, 10:09 AM
The blackout thing sounds like a cool idea, but you'd have to be careful of the language. My first reaction was that you were talking about not going to games to cause a "blackout."

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Fuck Pioli.

@SaveOurChiefs

The Chiefs FO was invited to go on Mike & Mike on ESPN to defend the fan base about the Cassel situation and they declined.

Cave Johnson
10-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Seriously, y'all need to tighten up the message. Basically the consensus of non-true fans is to do what it takes to draft the #1 QB (presumably Smith).

Ergo, "Tank for Smith - Saveourchiefs.com"

Pestilence
10-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Fuck this front office. Are you serious?

dmahurin
10-09-2012, 10:22 AM
The blackout thing sounds like a cool idea, but you'd have to be careful of the language. My first reaction was that you were talking about not going to games to cause a "blackout."

I thought the same thing. Maybe something like: "franchise funeral wear all black 10/28"

DJ's left nut
10-09-2012, 10:24 AM

Absolutely - I think you'd need a corresponding media blitz. Soren, KK, Parkins, Fescoe, etc... would need to give it a voice. Additionally, the social media stuff would need to have some impact.

We have an away game and a bye week to give it legs. Blacking out Arrowhead for a Raiders game would be a staggeringly strong message and you can bet that it will be heard.

I like the 'Franchise Funeral' language.

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Absolutely - I think you'd need a corresponding media blitz. Soren, KK, Parkins, Fescoe, etc... would need to give it a voice. Additionally, the social media stuff would need to have some impact.

We have an away game and a bye week to give it legs. Blacking out Arrowhead for a Raiders game would be a staggeringly strong message and you can bet that it will be heard.

I'm liking this more and more than anything else.

If we start it now and keep pounding, by the three-game homestand later in the year it might actually happen en masse.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Just tell people to "Blackout Arrowhead by wearing BLACK Chiefs fan gear" Send the message and build it that way to educate the ones who are easily confused.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-09-2012, 10:31 AM
The cool thing with the blackout concept is that it can grow with each passing game. Raider fans will love this.

DJ's left nut
10-09-2012, 10:32 AM
The only major concern I would have is that with winter approaching, people wear whatever cold weather gear they have. Most ardent Chiefs fans (i.e. the people that will still bother to show up at all) have probably put down some significant coin on red warm-weather gear.

Then again, you could always put a hefty sack over your coat...

It's doable, we just need to get the word out. If even half the crowd is wearing black one week, it will be clearly noticeable.

bevischief
10-09-2012, 10:33 AM

I am in full agreement.

dmahurin
10-09-2012, 10:33 AM
The cool thing with the blackout concept is that it can grow with each passing game. Raider fans will love this.

The game is right before Halloween, push "franchise funeral" to get people in black for the game.

Mile High Mania
10-09-2012, 10:39 AM
I'm going to throw out another thought... and while I will never root for the Chiefs in any form or fashion, I do believe in what you guys are doing and the message you're trying to send. It's not out of malice towards the team, you honestly care and that's what I support. I like seeing a grass-roots movement like this with the goal of shaking things up positively.

I think you could do the two banner thing if you wanted, but could the money be better spent?

Ok - here's my thought. Clayton obviously has some serious skills with video editing. (there you go man, the one time I say something positive about you... take it while you can) :p But, seriously ... put him in charge of the "video messaging".

You guys should do a Chiefs Fan PSA type of rollout... send him videos of you talking about your love of the Chiefs, favorite memories and why you want to save your Chiefs. I'm sure he could put together a series of nice videos that you could push out via the FB page, Twitter, etc.

Again, just another thought on getting creative and sincere with messaging.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-09-2012, 10:43 AM
I'm going to throw out another thought... and while I will never root for the Chiefs in any form or fashion, I do believe in what you guys are doing and the message you're trying to send. It's not out of malice towards the team, you honestly care and that's what I support. I like seeing a grass-roots movement like this with the goal of shaking things up positively.

I think you could do the two banner thing if you wanted, but could the money be better spent?

Ok - here's my thought. Clayton obviously has some serious skills with video editing. (there you go man, the one time I say something positive about you... take it while you can) :p But, seriously ... put him in charge of the "video messaging".

You guys should do a Chiefs Fan PSA type of rollout... send him videos of you talking about your love of the Chiefs, favorite memories and why you want to save your Chiefs. I'm sure he could put together a series of nice videos that you could push out via the FB page, Twitter, etc.

Good idea.

God, that feels almost as bad as agreeing with Duhnese.

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 10:45 AM
Upload any videos you want here, guys.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Chiefsplanet

Please PM me for the login, password.

Bearcat
10-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Franchise funeral is great... wonder if we could get tshirts made with a combination of existing funds and more donations (donate $20, get a tshirt). Of course, it won't even begin to make a dent in the attendance at Arrowhead, but it would raise awareness and donations.... and any extra shirts could easily be distributed around the parking lot on gameday.

Planetman
10-09-2012, 10:55 AM
You guys made ABC News too. Sorry if Q.

KC Chiefs Eric Winston Rips Fans’ Cheering QB Injury

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Sports/ap_matt_cassel_jef_121009_wblog.jpg

Kansas City Chiefs right tackle Eric Winston has defended his comments ripping fans of the team for cheering the injury of struggling quarterback Matt Cassel, although he regrets pointing the finger at all of Sunday’s spectators.

“We are athletes, OK? We are athletes. We are not gladiators. This is not the Roman Coliseum,” Winston said after Sunday’s loss to the Baltimore Ravens at Arrowhead Stadium.

“It’s 100 percent sickening,” Winston added. “If he’s not the best quarterback, he’s not the best quarterback, and that’s OK. But he’s a person. And he got knocked out in a game and we’ve got 70,000 people cheering that he got knocked out.”

Cassel was hit by the Ravens’ Haloti Ngata while completing a pass to Jamaal Charles during the fourth quarter. He remained on the ground for several minutes before walking off the field and straight to the locker room. The Chiefs announced Monday that Cassel sustained a concussion and is unlikely to play this weekend against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Backup quarterback Brady Quinn will replace Cassel.

Even some Ravens players thought the cheering was out of line.

“For them to cheer for him being hurt,” Ngata said, “that’s just not cool.”

Winston, 28, Monday stood by his comments criticizing the fans. “I meant what I said,” Winston said, according to the Kansas City Star. I didn’t say it off the cuff. … I look back on it, and I’m happy with what I said.”

“I didn’t mean all 70,000 [fans] were cheering,” he said. “It might have been 7,000. It might have been 700. It’s still too many,” he added.

Chiefs coach Romeo Crennel told the Star that said he wasn’t bothered by Winston’s comments, although he didn’t necessarily agree with them.

“I know 70,000 didn’t cheer for him being hurt,” Crennel said.

Cassel, 30, has been under the microscope after getting off to a rough start through the first five games of the new season. Cassel was intercepted twice and charged with two fumbles before the injury. He has nine interceptions on the year with only five touchdowns.

Cassel appeared in only nine games last season after season-ending hand surgery. To say fans are frustrated with him is an understatement after a 1-4 start to the season.

Before Sunday’s game, a plane flew over the stadium with a banner pleading for Cassel to be benched.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/10/kc-chiefs-eric-winston-rips-fans-cheering-qb-injury/

Fried Meat Ball!
10-09-2012, 11:06 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img163/6067/78764430.jpg

Easy 6
10-09-2012, 11:17 AM
The Chiefs FO was invited to go on Mike & Mike on ESPN to defend the fan base about the Cassel situation and they declined.

Its hard to plumb the depths of just how bad this has gotten.

If Clark is actually 'taking the Bull by the horns" as Maas said, this would've been a great place to start... but nope, they're still letting the media kick sand in our face.

pr_capone
10-09-2012, 11:19 AM
**** Pioli.

@SaveOurChiefs

This makes me sad. And angry.

Chief_For_Life58
10-09-2012, 11:23 AM
why would it be a good idea to get everyone in the stadium to wear black and look like a fader fan at a fader game? fu# k that ruck the faiders

frankotank
10-09-2012, 11:24 AM
This makes me sad. And angry.

yup.
manger.
what a bunch of pricks.

Dayze
10-09-2012, 11:25 AM
why would it be a good idea to get everyone in the stadium to wear black and look like a fader fan at a fader game? fu# k that ruck the faiders

:bong:

CaliforniaChief
10-09-2012, 11:28 AM
The lines in the sand have been drawn. The fans have turned on the FO, and now the FO would rather fight us than own their mistakes. The FO will not survive this.

Chief_For_Life58
10-09-2012, 11:29 AM
:bong:

yeaaaaa I still dont get it

CaliforniaChief
10-09-2012, 11:30 AM
As well as a blackout campaign, could we blitz the parking lot before the game and try to get people to stay silent during the first drive of the opponent? And fly a banner saying "The silence is deafening: Fire Pioli. Saveourchiefs.com"

Chief_For_Life58
10-09-2012, 11:32 AM
hand out newspapers before the game so everyone can look like theyre reading the paper instead of watching the game

Pestilence
10-09-2012, 11:32 AM
How about standing at the front entrances to the stadium and handing out paper bags?

Dayze
10-09-2012, 11:33 AM
reported.

InChiefsHell
10-09-2012, 11:35 AM
The lines in the sand have been drawn. The fans have turned on the FO, and now the FO would rather fight us than own their mistakes. The FO will not survive this.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B_3TlrZLpQ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bugeater
10-09-2012, 11:37 AM
How about standing at the front entrances to the stadium and handing out paper bags?
That would likely garner you a visit from these gentlemen.

http://i48.tinypic.com/34yxpw5.gif

Probably be best to keep any activity related to this movement away from the sports complex property.

RustShack
10-09-2012, 11:57 AM
wear paper bags and take in newpapers. dooo it!

ILChief
10-09-2012, 12:01 PM
How many black t shirts that say save our chiefs can $2000 buy?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-09-2012, 12:07 PM

How many black t shirts that say save our chiefs can $2000 buy?

Cwebb44
10-09-2012, 12:11 PM
I don't know how much effort take or if it would even work but how about a 1st quarter boycott of the raiders game. This would send a louder message than money could buy. It shows fans are so pissed that we won't even watch this team against our most hated rivals. Get something up on save our chiefs and possibly with a sign up sheet. That way fans know others are committed to the cause also.

Shag
10-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Bring back the KC way: SaveOurChiefs.com
KC fans just want to SaveOurChiefs.com
19 years and counting: SaveOurChiefs.com
Chiefs Fans 4 Change: SaveOurChiefs.com
It's Time, Clark. SaveOurChiefs.com

KC Tattoo
10-09-2012, 12:39 PM
"We got fooled again Pioli = Carl"

ILChief
10-09-2012, 12:52 PM

Raiders are probably not the team to do a blackout against

Chief_For_Life58
10-09-2012, 12:52 PM
KC fans just want to SaveOurChiefs.com

this

Dayze
10-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Fix Your Mistake Clark - SaveOurChiefs.com

Marcellus
10-09-2012, 01:00 PM
I just got an email form "Zack Cook" who is a Chiefs ticket sales rep. It said they are doing a group ticket discount on single game tickets and listed the remaining games.

I responded asking if he could tell me who was starting at QB in those games and if it was Cassel I was out.

Wonder if I get a "its your choice to be a fan" response.

Marcellus
10-09-2012, 01:06 PM
I just got an email form "Zack Cook" who is a Chiefs ticket sales rep. It said they are doing a group ticket discount on single game tickets and listed the remaining games.

I responded asking if he could tell me who was starting at QB in those games and if it was Cassel I was out.

Wonder if I get a "its your choice to be a fan" response.

He actually responded!

"I can't say for sure but it does seem Brady Quinn will be getting a shot this weekend. Is there a specific game you are interested in coming to?"

I wasn't expecting a response lol.

Old Dog
10-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Chiefs ticket rep.....that's gotta be a bitch of a job right about now.

Dayze
10-09-2012, 01:11 PM
responde back "So, how much are your paying me to go to a game? face value"?

KC Tattoo
10-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Your Choice Clark-SaveOurChiefs.com

Tribal Warfare
10-09-2012, 01:34 PM
SaveOurChiefs.com- Clark, lead us to greatness with change

tooge
10-09-2012, 01:46 PM
good idea and all, but I've heard once you go black, you never go back. I don't want to have to buy all new shit.

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 02:15 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YJpIE-4CfUs?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TJR1486
10-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Pioli must go! - Draft Geno: saveourchiefs.com

really hoping that rumor that hes already signed a extension is not true...

frankotank
10-09-2012, 02:59 PM
I don't know how much effort take or if it would even work but how about a 1st quarter boycott of the raiders game. This would send a louder message than money could buy. It shows fans are so pissed that we won't even watch this team against our most hated rivals. Get something up on save our chiefs and possibly with a sign up sheet. That way fans know others are committed to the cause also.

usually the first quarter (eh...maybe the first few minutes actually) is the only time during the game we actually think we could win. the only time where you have a chance to feel a little...gulp....hope. walking in after the first quarter (eh...maybe the first few minutes actually) means walking into a game where most likely....hope has been dashed upon the jagged rocks of the shattered patriot way. you'd take away the best part of the game for me...the part BEFORE I'm reminded AGAIN just how horrible we are.

frankotank
10-09-2012, 03:21 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YJpIE-4CfUs?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JAAAAASSSSSOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!
http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/6327i65AF0B7EB6B53A59/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

teedubya
10-09-2012, 03:35 PM
I like what Priest31kc said the other day:

"Show us you care, Clark SaveOurChiefs.com"

or something along those lines.

SuperChief
10-09-2012, 04:10 PM

Nicely done, Clay.

chiefzilla1501
10-09-2012, 04:35 PM

I agree. I don't think the negative campaign is the right way to go right now. That message is being sent.

Where I think you hook the bandwagoners and apologists is talking about everything Pioli has stripped away. The radio and TV shows. The fan experiences. Players and coaches giving candid interviews instead of reading off of scripts. That's nostalgia. Honestly, I don't think people realize that Pioli has done that, but they'll look back and say... "Shit... you're right! Why don't they do that anymore?"

Apologists will never agree with benching Cassel. But they sure as shit will get riled up that we don't get a chance to love our players anymore.

pr_capone
10-09-2012, 04:38 PM
I agree. I don't think the negative campaign is the right way to go right now. That message is being sent.

Where I think you hook the bandwagoners and apologists is talking about everything Pioli has stripped away. The radio and TV shows. The fan experiences. Players and coaches giving candid interviews instead of reading off of scripts. That's nostalgia. Honestly, I don't think people realize that Pioli has done that, but they'll look back and say... "Shit... you're right! Why don't they do that anymore?"

Apologists will never agree with benching Cassel. But they sure as shit will get riled up that we don't get a chance to love our players anymore.

This is why I am asking for pictures of Arrowhead. I am trying to invoke the feeling of being at the stadium during the good times. I am also wanting to show what it has become. PLEASE, if you have pics you can spare... go to this thread and up them.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264860

teedubya
10-09-2012, 04:55 PM
If Pioli is already extended, how does this impact the messaging?

bowener
10-09-2012, 05:20 PM
I like what Priest31kc said the other day:

"Show us you care, Clark SaveOurChiefs.com"

or something along those lines.

This or something similar.

Maybe, "Show Lamar you care, Clark Saveourchiefs.com."

Just bitch slap him with his father's name.

Guru
10-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Raiders are probably not the team to do a blackout against

I think it is the perfect game.

chiefzilla1501
10-09-2012, 05:26 PM
This is why I am asking for pictures of Arrowhead. I am trying to invoke the feeling of being at the stadium during the good times. I am also wanting to show what it has become. PLEASE, if you have pics you can spare... go to this thread and up them.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264860

Love that. Some thoughts... Got some great inspiration from Dan Rosen's article (honestly, had forgotten that Jared Allen even HAD a show). Here's a few things we do back then that Pioli would NEVER allow to happen today. Any others?

Hard Knocks
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RnB6zCpc18Y/TQWB_ywYuFI/AAAAAAAACmE/anGA_TWFOqs/s1600/kelli-croyle.jpg

http://prod.images.chiefs.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/CHIEFS/assets/images/imported/KC/photos/commander_in_chief_photo_gallery/37_jd3--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg?width=620&height=465

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/23PFEUi1fdA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Candid interviews with players. Not scripted robots.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xE7hhrBhuEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Big Chief Homer
10-09-2012, 05:47 PM
We're done being Ignored-Saveourchiefs.com

We will not be Ignored-Saveourchiefs.com

Tirades will not silence us-Saveourchiefs.com

Hello!Clark?RU in there!?-Saveourchiefs.com

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 05:47 PM
If Pioli is already extended, how does this impact the messaging?

It means we need to come a LOT harder.

Because true fans will attempt to justify it.

Big Chief Homer
10-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Mediocrity is overrated-Saveourchiefs.com

Big Chief Homer
10-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Pioli+Crennel=Fail-saveourchiefs.com

70,000 United- Saveourchiefs.com

Iowanian
10-09-2012, 06:10 PM
How Ironic that #74 is ashamed of the fans....#58 would be ashamed of this team.

No need for new black gear......Black garbage bags come in rolls of 500 and would demonstrate the point. Hell, do yellow bags, to demonstrate our thoughts about the streak up the back of this GM.

digger
10-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Clark, don't lose another year SaveourChiefs.com

Iowanian
10-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Half of the Middle East burned over a bad video....

Pioli and Winston have essentially just drawn cartoons of Mohammed on Arrowhead....with their own feces and will wonder why the fans are pissed.

Easy 6
10-09-2012, 07:16 PM
As each day passes, i get more & more upset that the organization has yet to say a single word about any of this.

If i had to pick a single word to describe the feeling, it would be Betrayal.

What in the hell are you doing Clark?

WV
10-09-2012, 07:25 PM
As each day passes, i get more & more upset that the organization has yet to say a single word about any of this.

If i had to pick a single word to describe the feeling, it would be Betrayal.

What in the hell are you doing Clark?

Not trying to be a dick, but what exactly do you want them to say? They aren't going to come out and admit fault in anyway or acknowledge the banner.

I couldn't care less about verbal acknowledgement, actions speak louder than words. I'm holding all judgement until the draft, yes it's a long way away, but that is the only true fix here.

AustinChief
10-09-2012, 07:26 PM
No need for new black gear......Black garbage bags come in rolls of 500 and would demonstrate the point.

This was my thinking as well. Since it will be cold, you could easily just slip a bag over your cold weather gear ... and really we only need the fans at the game to commit to do this for the first quarter to get the message across.

If every fan that is on board agrees to bring 20 bags with them and pass the extra 19 out.. we should have pretty damn good coverage.

Raiderhader
10-09-2012, 07:34 PM
This was my thinking as well. Since it will be cold, you could easily just slip a bag over your cold weather gear ... and really we only need the fans at the game to commit to do this for the first quarter to get the message across.

If every fan that is on board agrees to bring 20 bags with them and pass the extra 19 out.. we should have pretty damn good coverage.

I realize we have been alienated, forsaken and even shit upon. Even at that I still have a big problem with wearing black to a Raiders game. I am not going to be there so I suppose my opinion doesn't really count that much on this matter but, it just seems wrong on a moral level. I can picture Weird Al smiling in his grave at the thought of it.

Easy 6
10-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Not trying to be a dick, but what exactly do you want them to say? They aren't going to come out and admit fault in anyway or acknowledge the banner.

I couldn't care less about verbal acknowledgement, actions speak louder than words. I'm holding all judgement until the draft, yes it's a long way away, but that is the only true fix here.

Mentioning the banner couldnt have been farther from my mind, of course they arent going to do that.

But fan(not just planeteers & others) frustration has reached unheard of levels, attendance is dwindling by the week, those who do show up are photographed by the hundreds looking like they'd rather be watching two boy scouts fight to the death, the entire fanbase has been indicted & ridiculed by the national media for crimes against humanity...

Its time to say SOMETHING imo.

AustinChief
10-09-2012, 07:39 PM
I realize we have been alienated, forsaken and even shit upon. Even at that I still have a big problem with wearing black to a Raiders game. I am not going to be there so I suppose my opinion doesn't really count that much on this matter but, it just seems wrong on a moral level. I can picture Weird Al smiling in his grave at the thought of it.

I would agree at most points in Chiefs history... but this transcends the Raiders or whoever we are playing. To me, the fact that it is a Raiders game is irrelevant. We don't have the luxury of thinking about anything other than the disastrous state of our own franchise.

Raiderhader
10-09-2012, 07:48 PM
I would agree at most points in Chiefs history... but this transcends the Raiders or whoever we are playing. To me, the fact that it is a Raiders game is irrelevant. We don't have the luxury of thinking about anything other than the disastrous state of our own franchise.

I'm just saying there has to be a better way to send the message. Everyone wearing the paper sacks or something. I don't know, I would not be able to pull it off if I were there. Thankfully I decided even before The Movement started I wasn't spending any more money on this team until changes were made, so I don't have to face that choice.

I'm not a real emotional person but, if this happens I might very well shed a couple of tears upon seeing it. I mean really, is this what we have been reduced to? Wearing black at a f#cking Raiders game? :sulk:

AustinChief
10-09-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm not a real emotional person but, if this happens I might very well shed a couple of tears upon seeing it. I mean really, is this what we have been reduced to? Wearing black at a f#cking Raiders game? :sulk:

That's exactly the point... it is that sad that we can't even afford to properly hate the Raiders... we have to worry solely about ourselves. I think it is THAT bad. The Winston debacle has pushed me over the line. He needs to apologize to the fans or he needs to be run the fuck out of town. The fact that the front office let him pull this shit and has done nothing... is disgusting.

Tribal Warfare
10-09-2012, 08:02 PM
That's exactly the point... it is that sad that we can't even afford to properly hate the Raiders... we have to worry solely about ourselves. I think it is THAT bad. The Winston debacle has pushed me over the line. He needs to apologize to the fans or he needs to be run the fuck out of town. The fact that the front office let him pull this shit and has done nothing... is disgusting.

Welcome to BLACK SUNDAY

pr_capone
10-09-2012, 08:09 PM
This or something similar.

Maybe, "Show Lamar you care, Clark Saveourchiefs.com."

Just bitch slap him with his father's name.

No. This is exactly the kind of thing I will not fly. We are not taking personal jabs at anyone with this. We state either facts or we plead. We will not invoke his dead father's name unless it is related to a fact.

Tonka83
10-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Just PayPal'd $25 (kcadrenalin)

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Raiderhader
10-09-2012, 08:11 PM
That's exactly the point... it is that sad that we can't even afford to properly hate the Raiders... we have to worry solely about ourselves. I think it is THAT bad. The Winston debacle has pushed me over the line. He needs to apologize to the fans or he needs to be run the **** out of town. The fact that the front office let him pull this shit and has done nothing... is disgusting.

I understand. I am in full blown war mode myself. I just think there has to be a better tactic. I mean, if fans are really to the point of doing this, then they should be at the point of having a REAL black out and leave the seats empty.

I don't know, I'll probably die a little on the inside that day but, as with every other let down in life I reckon I will find some way to cope with it. Where's the Wild Turkey?

pr_capone
10-09-2012, 08:12 PM
How about making a left turn for a minute.

#74 YOU OWE US AN APOLOGY - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

This is something that the entire fan base could unite over.

pr_capone
10-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Just PayPal'd $25 (kcadrenalin)

Thanks and keep up the good work.

No, thank you.

Inmem58
10-09-2012, 08:13 PM
What Would Lamar Do?

Raiderhader
10-09-2012, 08:14 PM

All for it.

Raiderhader
10-09-2012, 08:14 PM
What Would Lamar Do?

Watch soccer.

CaliforniaChief
10-09-2012, 08:15 PM
No. This is exactly the kind of thing I will not fly. We are not taking personal jabs at anyone with this. We state either facts or we plead. We will not invoke his dead father's name unless it is related to a fact.

Good move. The last thing we need to do is reinforce the myth that we are mean and nasty. I like these:

Are we better off than we were 4 years ago? Saveourchiefs.com
Patriot Way minus Tom Brady = Chiefs Losing --Saveourchiefs.com
We love our Chiefs too much to stay silent--Saveourchiefs.com

A Salt Weapon
10-09-2012, 08:16 PM

Fucking A, this is perfect.
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 08:18 PM
What about putting the date of the next home game on the banner, with WEAR BLACK, NOT RED.

I kind of like the idea of continuing to push the blackout message as much as possible so maybe, eventually, it comes to pass during the three-game homestand.

All this other stuff is just whining. We should push for action.

DJ's left nut
10-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Exactly. Seeing actual action from several thousand fans could make a very big difference.

I'm going to stay behind the blackout, but one way or the other, I'm done wearing red.

CaliforniaChief
10-09-2012, 08:22 PM
What about putting the date of the next home game on the banner, with WEAR BLACK, NOT RED.

I kind of like the idea of continuing to push the blackout message as much as possible so maybe, eventually, it comes to pass during the three-game homestand.

All this other stuff is just whining. We should push for action.

Maybe you use the first two home games to get out the word for the third game, handing out invite cards or flyers in the parking lot telling fans not to show up until the 2nd quarter, or to stay silent, wear black, whatever...and use the banner the 2 games leading up to the Carolina game to promote it. Believe me, Whitlock and other local media will carry the message.

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Not showing up until the second quarter seems like a complicated message to send.

Keeping it simple works better.

WEAR BLACK, NOT RED, FIRE PIOLI

CaliforniaChief
10-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Not showing up until the second quarter seems like a complicated message to send.

It would be tough, I suppose, especially with Pioli's henchmen roaming the parking lot. But wearing black to that third game would be good because it's a non-divisional opponent, fewer people will be there...the black should stand out more.

J Diddy
10-09-2012, 08:29 PM

I thought the purpose of this was to get Clark to act upon the lack of wins. You do this and everyone starts to think you are just bitching about the organization.

Basically, a pissing match with a right tackle and all pressure is off Clark in regards to Cassel/Pioli.

Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

NJChiefsFan
10-09-2012, 08:31 PM

Isn't a decent amount of the fan base in support of Winston? I just think our limited money would be better spent not being diverted. Even if the banner worked, we wouldn't be any closer to our goal of changing things.

CaliforniaChief
10-09-2012, 08:31 PM
I thought the purpose of this was to get Clark to act upon the lack of wins. You do this and everyone starts to think you are just bitching about the organization.

Basically, a pissing match with a right tackle and all pressure is off Clark in regards to Cassel/Pioli.

Agreed. Let's stay focused on Pioli.

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 08:34 PM
I agree completely that we should ignore Eric Winston.

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 08:35 PM
It would be tough, I suppose, especially with Pioli's henchmen roaming the parking lot. But wearing black to that third game would be good because it's a non-divisional opponent, fewer people will be there...the black should stand out more.

You don't have to do shit in the parking lot, just encourage everyone to wear black via the banner and social media.

You keep pumping that message, the Chiefs keep losing, eventually people will bust out black clothes.

pr_capone
10-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Ok... Eric Winston is forgotten.

CaliforniaChief
10-09-2012, 08:38 PM
You don't have to do shit in the parking lot, just encourage everyone to wear black via the banner and social media.

You keep pumping that message, the Chiefs keep losing, eventually people will bust out black clothes.

It wouldn't hurt to have 20-25 people walking around parking lots pregame as ambassadors of the message. People see it in the sky, on TV, on Twitter, on Facebook, AND in person and they begin to see the inevitability of the movement. We could even sell shirts online in advance of the game.

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 08:42 PM
It wouldn't hurt to have 20-25 people walking around parking lots pregame as ambassadors of the message. People see it in the sky, on TV, on Twitter, on Facebook, AND in person and they begin to see the inevitability of the movement. We could even sell shirts online in advance of the game.

This is why a tailgate needs to be organized.

We need an HQ.

AustinChief
10-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Where's the Wild Turkey?

We agree 1000% here... pass that bottle...

Inmem58
10-09-2012, 08:43 PM
I'll buy a shirt and wear it to the KC @ SD game.

J Diddy
10-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Last Playoff Win:1993, 4 year Home record: , Give us a reason to roar

KcKc
10-09-2012, 08:49 PM
maybe we can collab with the royals fans? they are running a similar site and have flown a banner.
http://www.no-more-glass.com/

idk, it may have already been said.

BossChief
10-09-2012, 08:50 PM
PLAYERS: YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN PIOLI

RunKC
10-09-2012, 08:51 PM
I think people should start holding signs in the parking lot too.

BossChief
10-09-2012, 08:51 PM
PLAYERS: WE CHEERED CHANGE, NOT INJURY

BossChief
10-09-2012, 08:52 PM
CLARK: DONT YOU WANT A CHAMPIONSHIP, TOO?

BossChief
10-09-2012, 08:54 PM
CLARK: PIOLI IS EMBARRASSING YOU

chiefzilla1501
10-09-2012, 09:30 PM

Now... the different spin is that it's unconscionable that the media skewers the fan base and not a single peep from the front office about how great our fans are. Most organizations would probably defend Cassel, but point out that the majority of fans are very good.

THAT is something that I think all fans would unite behind.

Is that true what was said on the saveoufchiefs page that nobody in the front office agreed to show up on Mike and Mike? If so... fuck that.

chiefzilla1501
10-09-2012, 09:37 PM

How about the fact that a front office that controls EVERYTHING players and coaches say sat idly by as Winston, Boss, Charles commented on the situation. And, Winston even went on the next day to comment about it and confirm what he said. Isn't it a bit odd to you that this tight-lipped organization didn't once stop the players from running their mouths? If Winston made a comment critical about Cassel, you can damn well bet Pioli would have forced Winston to apologize the next day.

What do you want Pioli to say? How about a damn press release. Or having somebody from the organization come out and say something like, we do not condone what was said by a vocal minority, but we believe the majority of people are good people and great fans.

Seriously, fuck this front office. This media blackout is complete bullshit. They could be doing damage control, but they're not because they know that this is a convenient distraction to push their own agenda. Pushing your ego above the good of the team... fuck that.

chiefzilla1501
10-09-2012, 09:38 PM

Not to be Debbie Downer...
But the goal is to get as many people to participate, right?

How many people would actually participate by wearing Raider colors? I love the cause, but I would never wear Raider colors during Raider week.

TRR
10-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Good move. The last thing we need to do is reinforce the myth that we are mean and nasty. I like these:

Are we better off than we were 4 years ago? Saveourchiefs.com
Patriot Way minus Tom Brady = Chiefs Losing --Saveourchiefs.com
We love our Chiefs too much to stay silent--Saveourchiefs.com

NO first round QB = 18 years of NO playoff wins --Saveourchiefs.com

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Not to be Debbie Downer...
But the goal is to get as many people to participate, right?

How many people would actually participate by wearing Raider colors? I love the cause, but I would never wear Raider colors during Raider week.

It's unlikely we'd get that many wearing black that soon.

The idea is to start pumping out the message to wear black ASAP so it happens during the 3-game homestand.

CaliforniaChief
10-09-2012, 10:01 PM
It's unlikely we'd get that many wearing black that soon.

The idea is to start pumping out the message to wear black ASAP so it happens during the 3-game homestand.

My opinion is to do it that last game of the homestand against Carolina. You'll have fewer fans, so more of a chance of being noticeable. And like Clay said, choosing the last game gives time to build momentum.

Bugeater
10-09-2012, 10:01 PM
PIOLI'S MOM'S A WHORE - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

pr_capone
10-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Is that true what was said on the saveoufchiefs page that nobody in the front office agreed to show up on Mike and Mike? If so... **** that.

I dunno... I didn't post it.

Chocolate Hog
10-09-2012, 10:09 PM
No way you could organize some sort of walk out?

Stanley Nickels
10-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Stupid idea: what about 3 or 4 different bumper stickers, with a Pioli's-related stat, that we could give out before games? Have the www / twitter on bottom...

Count Zarth
10-09-2012, 10:13 PM
No way you could organize some sort of walk out?

I think it's a lot easier to get a lot of people to wear black than it is to get them to take action en masse.

Walkouts basically never happen in pro sports.

ArthurJGuy
10-09-2012, 10:20 PM
With all the bad press we have been getting as fans, I think something that says we still support our team and our players, just not the front office would be a relevant message.

How that gets summarized into the space allowed, I'm not sure.

DallasChief
10-09-2012, 10:21 PM
How about a rally at a nearby park close to Arrowhead during the game with 100+ fans holding fire Pioli signs and yelling fire Pioli for 3 hours. That will def get covered by the news with pics and video sent to every member of the national media. I'm sure you could get 100 from here alone. Poster board is cheap, would not cost much at all to have a sign to handout to everyone at the park.

Iowanian
10-09-2012, 10:23 PM
The faceless fans of the red army.

The fan has been given 3 names

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7SZA3gjoVU59Tcpkf6qcbkV85VXuglAYRgtQVnIFSNAzUaKCgSQ

pr_capone
10-09-2012, 10:33 PM
How about a rally at a nearby park close to Arrowhead during the game with 100+ fans holding fire Pioli signs and yelling fire Pioli for 3 hours. That will def get covered by the news with pics and video sent to every member of the national media. I'm sure you could get 100 from here alone. Poster board is cheap, would not cost much at all to have a sign to handout to everyone at the park.

I like the idea of getting together. I've never been a big fan of chanting though. lol

stanleychief
10-09-2012, 10:56 PM
How much would it cost to buy a bunch of hillbilly teeth and distribute them at the gate? Can you imagine the hilarity if every shot of TV shot of the Arrowhead crowd looked like this?

http://www.billybobteeth.com/album/thumbnails/bobset~8_jpg.jpg

Or, make a couple of huge signs with 'Cheer' on one side and 'Stop' on the other and put them in each end zone. You know, since we're too dumb to know when to cheer and stuff. For extra credit, have two guys wearing suits, sunglasses and earpieces flip the signs as appropriate.

SuperChief
10-09-2012, 11:25 PM
To go along with the blackout movement, what about starting a "tear your ticket" campaign to get people to submit photos of their Chiefs tickets torn in half in protest? Several hundred pictures like that would surely garner quite a bit of attention, amiright?

NJChiefsFan
10-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Can you imagine the hilarity if every shot of TV shot of the Arrowhead crowd looked like this?

http://www.billybobteeth.com/album/thumbnails/bobset~8_jpg.jpg

Ehhh, I've seen that every home game since I started following them. Been done to death.

Johnny Vegas
10-10-2012, 01:04 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E8vmaj75xzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pr_capone
10-10-2012, 01:29 AM
updated OP

paypal is up to date, so is the donor list
moved financials and expenditures into the donor tab

if I have missed anyone on the donor list, please get in contact with me at saveourchiefs@cox.net

*edit

Holy Smokes...

Total Donations Received: $2,968.65 (pending Whitlock Check)

Almost $3k. People. I want you to understand this.

We have now raised enough money to have purchased 12 season tickets in the Coca-Cola seats.

ArthurJGuy
10-10-2012, 02:10 AM
I'll be donating on Friday.

Caseyguyrr
10-10-2012, 02:25 AM
updated OP

paypal is up to date, so is the donor list
moved financials and expenditures into the donor tab

if I have missed anyone on the donor list, please get in contact with me at saveourchiefs@cox.net

*edit

Holy Smokes...

Total Donations Received: $2,968.65 (pending Whitlock Check)

Almost $3k. People. I want you to understand this.

We have now raised enough money to have purchased 12 season tickets in the Coca-Cola seats.

let me get my next paycheck in then i will donate

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2012, 02:28 AM
SaveOurChiefs.com- Pioli lies and the fan base dies.

or

SaveOurChiefs.com- Pioli lies and the franchise dies.

mdchiefsfan
10-10-2012, 03:15 AM
I haven't read all the way through this but what if the next banner was used to organize the mass tailgate idea? It would be risky, I guess, because it would have the most impact if everyone followed suit, but you have developed quite a following with STC. If even half of those followers attended the tailgate you would have a massive stance in this issue. 45,000 people tailgating and not in attendance, not to mention you organized it with your banner. That would be impressive.

ChiefsNow
10-10-2012, 04:11 AM
You have to realize , many of the followers are not necessarily supporters, just people who want to see what's happening. We all do that with websites or following people just to get the information real time.

mdchiefsfan
10-10-2012, 04:13 AM
You have to realize , many of the followers are not necessarily supporters, just people who want to see what's happening. We all do that with websites or following people just to get the information real time.

Yea, good point. I still think if you could feel comfortable with the turn out announcing your intentions a week early then following through could send a powerful message

stonedstooge
10-10-2012, 04:48 AM
C'MON CLARK-FREE US FROM PIOLI

Bob Dole
10-10-2012, 05:29 AM
Everyone should wear their Roman toga gear to the Oakland game.

mdchiefsfan
10-10-2012, 05:34 AM
Everyone should wear their Roman toga gear to the Oakland game.

LMAO Toga tailgate!

ChiefsNow
10-10-2012, 05:51 AM
Toga, Toga, Toga, Toga, Toga, Toga, Toga, Toga,

Mile High Mania
10-10-2012, 06:16 AM
You need one of those signs that say "miss me yet" with Peterson.

InChiefsHell
10-10-2012, 06:18 AM

That would be better handled by people bringing signs into the game or hanging big banners at the tailgate. I agree, not for the plane banner.

AussieChiefsFan
10-10-2012, 06:19 AM
"Please Clark! Show us you care! - SaveOurChiefs.com" damn that's 44 letters though.

Maybe without the exclamation marks. Or the Hyphen or something.

InChiefsHell
10-10-2012, 06:27 AM
"Please Clark! Show us you care! - SaveOurChiefs.com" damn that's 44 letters though.

Clark show you care! SaveOurChiefs.com

AussieChiefsFan
10-10-2012, 06:28 AM

Yea something like that.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-10-2012, 06:38 AM

I'm still thinking Help us, Clark. You're our only hope.

AussieChiefsFan
10-10-2012, 06:42 AM
I'm still thinking Help us, Clark. You're our only hope.

That sounds great too.

htismaqe
10-10-2012, 07:15 AM

Take out the word "please".

We're not asking anymore. :D

Straight, No Chaser
10-10-2012, 07:19 AM
Please leave "Clark" off the banner

Just because Clark has not or will not respond to this web site does not mean he's isn't working on change --and why should he announce any hint of response to the public, especially here?

For continuity's sake start off with the same We Deserve Better. Kind of simple but following that just put up the web site address for SaveOurChiefs.com

However, I would have to say after visiting there: Meh... so far. Hopefully it gets enhanced in the next week and a half.

Thanks For The Work You Are Doing!

Molitoth
10-10-2012, 07:55 AM

Can you break that down into how many extra milks we could purchase in an elementary school cafeteria?

Hog Farmer
10-10-2012, 08:01 AM
How bout a little support now that Cassels out.

GO QUINN SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Might help the team rally around him .

Johnny Vegas
10-10-2012, 08:09 AM
ABSENTEE OWNER : WE DESERVE BETTER

BossChief
10-10-2012, 08:17 AM
TEAMS WITHOUT QUARTERBACKS FAIL

Or

TOM BRADY = PATRIOT WAY

frankotank
10-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Isn't a decent amount of the fan base in support of Winston? I just think our limited money would be better spent not being diverted. Even if the banner worked, we wouldn't be any closer to our goal of changing things.

yeah there's plenty of fans who think winston is right. they simply CANNOT understand that the injury cheers were from a minority of the 70K. exacerbated byt the fact that as soon as everyone realized he was hurt, most fans went into a respectful silence, making the cheering minority seem much worse than it really was.

I think it's a bad idea to give Wintson any attention at all from CP. he's wrong, but he meant well towards his QB. his mouth got ahead of his brain though.
I played....sometimes a teammate would do something just WRONG, and as soon as a fight starts you run over there and defend the prick! it's what teammates do.

Reerun_KC
10-10-2012, 08:23 AM
WE CARE CLARK DONT YOU? SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

frankotank
10-10-2012, 08:24 AM

shit...LMAO

RockChalk
10-10-2012, 08:26 AM
TOM BRADY = PATRIOT WAY

I think there are more creative suggestions out there, but this would surely get us even more national attention. ESPN, and East Coast media in general, love themselves some Tom Brady, so I think a banner like this would get some play on major sports"news" programs.

Again, I think we have a better message to put out than that. But the banner above, along with SaveOurChiefs.com would get some national run

frankotank
10-10-2012, 08:27 AM
PIOLI'S MOM'S A WHORE - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

unlike the MAJORITY of suggestions....this one IS 42 characters or less! :thumb:

dtebbe
10-10-2012, 08:38 AM
I think it would be great to bring in one of those giant jumbotrons that go on the back of a truck, and park it at a prime tailgate spot. When the game starts put the game on the jumbotron and encourage everyone to stay in the parking lot and watch.... Empty seats and a crowd of fans watching TV in the parking lot.. talk about national media coverage....

And for a banner:
tone=joking SAVE OUR CHIEFS: STAY DOWN BITCH! /tone

loochy
10-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Help us Brady Won Kenobi! You're our only hope!

Frosty
10-10-2012, 08:47 AM
NO MORE PATRIOTS WAY - saveourchiefs.com

35 characters, if spaces don't count

stanleychief
10-10-2012, 08:55 AM
How about something positive like:

HEY ERIC- BREAK A LEG!