PDA

View Full Version : ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

FAX
10-15-2012, 11:16 PM
You are really good at the twittering, as well. It's basically one liners of thought, jokes, wisdom or a link to something... and lots of worthless shit.

Worthless sh*t is my forte, Mr. teedubya.

I've carved myself quite a niche in worthless sh*t over the years.

FAX

FAX
10-15-2012, 11:17 PM
You are really good at the twittering, as well. It's basically one liners of thought, jokes, wisdom or a link to something... and lots of worthless shit.

I just got a kick out of bantering with Babb. He's a funny guy.

Some anger issues, though. I don't think he likes Pioli very much, to be honest.

FAX

CaliforniaChief
10-15-2012, 11:18 PM
Barry's on board, everyone.

Oh snap. Save Our Chiefs just jumped the shark.

J/K. We'll take anyone and everyone.

Count Zarth
10-15-2012, 11:23 PM
This movement is uniting the fan base like never before.

Just need to get Deb on board.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-15-2012, 11:29 PM
Noooooooo

I just got a kick out of bantering with Babb. He's a funny guy.

Some anger issues, though. I don't think he likes PioLLLLLi very much, to be honest.

FAX

Incredible Edibles
10-15-2012, 11:36 PM
A multitude of my friends are now onboard as well. Mmm. Mmmm. Mmmmm. Gotta love social media. :)

Chocolate Hog
10-15-2012, 11:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jJGv3.jpg

Reed is an enemy of freedom.

Chocolate Hog
10-15-2012, 11:49 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Slsd1mr7Sww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dude did you listen to this podcast? He said Pioli got rid of the Chiefs best coach Gunther Cunnigham.

Count Zarth
10-16-2012, 12:16 AM
True Fans can't take it.

http://i.imgur.com/twhhz.jpg

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2012, 12:35 AM
Reed is an enemy of freedom.

Reed is an idiot.

AussieChiefsFan
10-16-2012, 12:42 AM
Up over 3000 likes for the facebook page

Incredible Edibles
10-16-2012, 12:56 AM
Barrys podcast today was amazing.

70,000 fans dropping 25 wrappers each? DO IT!!!!

If you havent listened to this, its an absolute must.

AussieChiefsFan
10-16-2012, 12:58 AM

Annyone got the RSS to his podcast? so I can listen and subscribe on my phone.

KCrockaholic
10-16-2012, 01:33 AM
True Fans can't take it.

Did you remind him of our 7 playoff wins during our awesome "history"?

Guru
10-16-2012, 01:47 AM
homer fans annoy the shit out of me. Everything is rose colored glasses with them.

RunKC
10-16-2012, 02:51 AM
I hate rose colored fans too. Hell I hate everything.

I've never seen this motherfucking team win a goddamn playoff game. Fucking sad.

I'm starting to think that Clark really doesn't give a shit about us. What I would give to be able to talk to him in person like some of our fans.

Soon we're gonna have the longest streak without a playoff win. Fucking hell man.

-End rant-

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-16-2012, 03:31 AM
True Fans can't take it.

We have met the enemy and they are ours...

Holladay
10-16-2012, 04:03 AM
Nailed it...me thinks.

The seats are red...history re-lived

or short and simple: LLLLoser, PoiLLLLi

mdchiefsfan
10-16-2012, 04:50 AM
Dude did you listen to this podcast? He said PioLLLLLi got rid of the Chiefs best coach Gunther Cunnigham.

:facepalm::doh!:

mdchiefsfan
10-16-2012, 04:55 AM

link?

never mind already in the thread

InChiefsHell
10-16-2012, 07:21 AM
This whole thing has been amazing to watch...

FAX
10-16-2012, 07:50 AM
This whole thing has been amazing to watch...

Yep. It's like 1776 all over again. Only ... like later.

FAX

Bearcat
10-16-2012, 08:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jJGv3.jpg

LMAO :facepalm:

I kept waiting for them to win another game before the bye, thinking the true fans would come out and say there was still hope... because after all, some people still think making the playoffs is a huge deal...

What's really sad though is they could actually make a small run in December (not for the playoffs, of course), and some will say the team is finally coming together, next year will be much better, etc; once again mistaking wins against bad teams as progress.

Count Zarth
10-16-2012, 08:22 AM
OK people, give me your best images (at least 720 pixels wide) of Arrowhead, the Chiefs, and Chiefs fans, that should have the red ripped out of them and replaced with black.

It's time for a montage.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9Uj9sduV3k8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-16-2012, 08:33 AM
What if we push out a Twitter movement today to "Unfollow the @kcchiefs"

Sofa King
10-16-2012, 08:36 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CwIvBNsSywQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WEQnzs8wl6E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Count Zarth
10-16-2012, 08:45 AM
Push this out.

http://i.imgur.com/c1WDy.jpg

Tonka83
10-16-2012, 08:50 AM
Ha! That is awesome! Probably be more believable if you leave the Club Level Yellow because nobody sits there anyways.

Count Zarth
10-16-2012, 08:52 AM
Look at it. It IS yellow.

http://i.imgur.com/F9unk.jpg

FAX
10-16-2012, 09:08 AM

Bad idea.

Real bad idea.

Makes you look cheap and tawdry.

You're doing great. Have patience, man. Let your followers do some of the work.

FAX

pr_capone
10-16-2012, 09:08 AM

Love IT.

FAX
10-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Love IT.

No. No. No.

Terrible idea.

Bad PR. Bad, bad, bad.

The Chiefs area blocking people. Let them. Let your followers get pissed and unfollow if they choose.

Please believe me on this, guys. Bad idea.

FAX

DaKCMan AP
10-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Paypal deposit finally went through, donation sent.

Banner suggestions:

NEW GM & 1ST ROUND QB - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
SCOTT PIOLI MUST GO!! - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
LAST PLAYOFF WIN? 1994 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
END THE PIOLI DISASTER - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
CLARK GET RID OF PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
NEED NEW GM, COACH, QB - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Fax, I'll trust you on this.

No. No. No.

Terrible idea.

Bad PR. Bad, bad, bad.

The Chiefs area blocking people. Let them. Let your followers get pissed and unfollow if they choose.

Please believe me on this, guys. Bad idea.

FAX

DaKCMan AP
10-16-2012, 09:11 AM

Don't like. People are already unfollowing or getting blocked. No need to spread anti-Chiefs sentiment. The goal is to "Save Our Chiefs" not chase fans away. Right now you're winning the PR battle.

FAX
10-16-2012, 09:13 AM
Fax, I'll trust you on this.

Thanks, man. Appreciate it. You can trust me on this stuff.

You guys are doing fantastic. Don't get ahead of yourselves. I know it's tempting to want to bring a new, fresh idea out each day, but the wrong move can be highly counter productive.

We are the good guys. The Chiefs FO are the bad guys. That is the narrative. Let it play out a little and stay true to the story.

FAX

FAX
10-16-2012, 09:16 AM
What we need is to get the Harlan story about Hasselbeck out there. I can't find anything in writing, though.

I'm impressed by the football knowledge of the saveourchiefers. They'll get the implications associated with that story and it could mean a lot to the cause.

FAX

Bearcat
10-16-2012, 09:18 AM
I kind of like the idea in terms of "show the Chiefs you're willing to walk away until major changes are made"... but, I've seen a few people mention they've already unfollowed them, and I agree it's probably better to let them make that decision on their own.

uninvited
10-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Has there been any thought of running more than one plane for the Raiders game? I know donations only add up to a limited amount and you don't want to go through it all at once, but my feeling is that you should go full bore while all the negativity is hovering around this team. What if the team does go on some sort of run where they string a few W's together. A lot of the momentum will be killed. Many fans will lose interest in the movement. I would do everything possible to make the Raiders game a spectacle. I just don't know if holding onto monies for future plans make a ton of sense. Take advantage of the current opportunity.

Just my $.02

FAX
10-16-2012, 09:23 AM
I kind of like the idea in terms of "show the Chiefs you're willing to walk away until major changes are made"... but, I've seen a few people mention they've already unfollowed them, and I agree it's probably better to let them make that decision on their own.

More than a few, Mr. Bearcat. My guess is that the Chiefs blocked at least a hundred people yesterday and through the evening. It was bizarre.

A lot of those people "unfollowed" in protest, then made that known.

The trend is in our favor and the direction is favorable. We don't have to touch the steering wheel at this point.

FAX

DaKCMan AP
10-16-2012, 09:24 AM
What we need is to get the Harlan story about Hasselbeck out there. I can't find anything in writing, though.

What story is this, Mr. Fax?

FAX
10-16-2012, 09:27 AM

It's on the main page of the LLLLLLounge, Mr. DaKCMan AP. The one where Harlan reports that Haley wanted Hasselbeck prior to the 2011 season.

I've looked everywhere for something in writing and have come up with bupkiss. I have twatted a couple of writers seeking a confirmation, but nothing yet.

It's a very powerful story, though ... and a damning revelation regarding Pioli. Exactly the kind of story we could use.

FAX

BigCatDaddy
10-16-2012, 09:29 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265216

Pestilence
10-16-2012, 09:42 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Slsd1mr7Sww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And NO fucks were given.

The dude thinks that Gunther Cunningham was a good coach FFS.

Count Zarth
10-16-2012, 09:48 AM
Gunther won 16 games out of 32.

Pioli has won 22 out of 55.

Real talk.

Pestilence
10-16-2012, 09:53 AM
Seriously.....Barry only jumped on this side because it was the thing to do. For four fucking years he's been touting that Cassel is a Pro Bowl QB and that he'll lead us to a playoff win. For four fucking years, any fan who talked shit about Pioli was an idiot and they had no clue what they were talking about. The guy acts like he's 5 minutes away from having his own radio show and being part of the Chiefs PR machine. He posts shit about it on SavetheChiefs.com all of the time. He's always talking about how 810 and 610 need to bring him in......and his little friend Shaggy Shane (from WPI) rides his nutsack the entire way.

Fuck that douche. For as much shit as he talked.....he does not get to enjoy the shit that is happening right now.

Incredible Edibles
10-16-2012, 09:58 AM
I would be interested in setting up a tshirt "creation point" as it were, to further the cause if there was enough interest. Could put something like the date Pioli signed on as GM with the words "Worst. Day. Ever." or sumthn. Just an idea.

Count Zarth
10-16-2012, 10:08 AM
Seriously.....Barry only jumped on this side because it was the thing to do. .

Dude, he just woke the fuck up finally.

It happens.

Count Zarth
10-16-2012, 10:35 AM
BLACK IS IN.

http://i.imgur.com/NWPB9.jpg

kaplin42
10-16-2012, 10:37 AM
I have a banner suggestion. "Fans would rather watch paint dry" Then organize 100+ Chiefs fans to go cover up graffiti in the hood in their old LJ, Grbac, and Cassel jerseys.

This is a great idea.

BossChief
10-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Guys....spam this shit from the save our chiefs twitter and facebook page:

Despite rumors over weekend of Scott Pioli getting an extension, sources say KC already has a list of potential people to replace him as GM.
https://twitter.com/RUSSLANDE/status/258223806353649664

Incredible Edibles
10-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Guys....spam this shit from the save our chiefs twitter and facebook page:

Despite rumors over weekend of Scott Pioli getting an extension, sources say KC already has a list of potential people to replace him as GM

God I hope this is true.

BossChief
10-16-2012, 11:45 AM
haha

the radio guys have been roasting the team for blocking their twitter followers that use the hashtag #firepioli...they are definitely in damage control mode.

Count Zarth
10-16-2012, 11:50 AM
Pioli controls the PR I bet.

Bastard.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 12:05 PM
Start a movement for everyone to toss thier hats on the field when Cassel comes out.

teedubya
10-16-2012, 12:17 PM
#CHIEFSBLOCKEDME I wonder how many followers have been blocked.

By blocking me, I caused a shitstorm for them... but they haven't learned their lesson, that much is certain.

RustShack
10-16-2012, 01:33 PM
When Cassel trots out onto the field, everyone could boo and throw beer bottles on the field. Then after that all clears up. start the fire Scott chants.

Pestilence
10-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Russell Lande ‏@RUSSLANDE

@TheWalka1 - Can't say for sure, but my source told me Haley would be gone during season in 2011 & says the same thing about Pioli now.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 01:47 PM
When Cassel trots out onto the field, everyone could boo and throw beer bottles on the field. Then after that all clears up. start the fire Scott chants.

Nah, hats and candy wrappers would serve just fine. Make it happen peeps.

Count Zarth
10-16-2012, 01:56 PM
Russell Lande ‏@RUSSLANDE

@TheWalka1 - Can't say for sure, but my source told me Haley would be gone during season in 2011 & says the same thing about Pioli now.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/tanjimsaad/RaptorJesus.gif

RustShack
10-16-2012, 02:00 PM

Or just anything in general. If they have to stop the game to clean the field a little that would make a bit of a statement.

Count Zarth
10-16-2012, 02:05 PM
Charles is hurt now. LMAO

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4617/jamaal-charles

Pestilence
10-16-2012, 02:22 PM
Or just anything in general. If they have to stop the game to clean the field a little that would make a bit of a statement.

Yeah....a statement that the Chiefs fans are a bunch of ignorant jackasses. Throwing bottles onto the field is a stupid fucking idea.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 02:27 PM

We aren't Philly dude. Beer bottles is extreme and makes no sense. Wrappers and hats would be fucking awesome.

RustShack
10-16-2012, 02:49 PM
We aren't Philly dude. Beer bottles is extreme and makes no sense. Wrappers and hats would be fucking awesome.

Yeah, and 9 out of 10 people in the stands wouldn't understand it. And some of those people who didn't understand it, would throw other things... such as beer bottles(or cups).

NJChiefsFan
10-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Update:

The banner flying guy got in contact with me and told me that he received word from a party that wishes to remain anon. They would like to help us fly the next plane.

I don't know who it is or how much yet but we have added help. I'll update again when I have more info.

Chiefs players?

The movement is only getting stronger despite Pioli's efforts after the Ravens game.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt349/esmeralda84_2009/Gif%2030th%20Anniversary%20Celebration/jihy1c.gif

alnorth
10-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Chiefs players?

Players aren't fans. I'm sure they appreciate support and would like to be in a good situation, but their career could end at any time, and they could be released and forced to go elsewhere during any offseason. Players are mercenaries. If they are unhappy they will find another team to play for. Maybe players who spend almost all of their time with one team will become fans of that team after they retire. Even if a player did want to get involved, which they don't, they wouldn't dare do something that could potentially threaten their career.

Its probably some well-known person who does not want the notoriety.

KCrockaholic
10-16-2012, 03:52 PM

I thought it looked like he got stepped on after his helmet popped off. That play was bullshit though. Should've been a facemask penalty.

CaliforniaChief
10-16-2012, 03:54 PM
Throwing bottles/cans would just solidify the opinions of the mainstream that we are boorish rednecks. Stay on the high road. We are winning this, you guys.

Iowanian
10-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Did you remind him of our 7 playoff wins during our awesome "history"?

I'd remind guys like that of the fact that players leave for money and abandon the fans all of the time. Neil Smith went to the BRONCOs.....Tony Gonzalez is catching Touchdowns in Atlanta and on and on and on. Marty went to Sandy Eggo, Carl is elsewhere now. The ONLY thing that stays the same is this fan base.

Phobia
10-16-2012, 04:21 PM
I have a relationship with a singer/songwriter from Lee's Summit who makes his home in Nashville. He hasn't made it as a singer but he does have some stuff he's written played on the radio. He called me out of the blue today. He wants to write and record some Chiefs stuff in the next week or so.

InChiefsHell
10-16-2012, 04:23 PM
You guys, don't throw shit on the field. We love Arrowhead, we love the Chiefs, we hate management and we're done with Cassel. Throwing shit on the field doesn't help the cause. Stay classy fellas.

chiefs1okie
10-16-2012, 04:30 PM
You guys, don't throw shit on the field. We love Arrowhead, we love the Chiefs, we hate management and we're done with Cassel. Throwing shit on the field doesn't help the cause. Stay classy fellas.

This.

pr_capone
10-16-2012, 04:36 PM

This

KCrockaholic
10-16-2012, 04:38 PM
But dropping candy wrappers on a seat on the way OUT of the stadium would be hilarious. Be honest.

luv
10-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Start a movement for everyone to toss thier hats on the field when Cassel comes out.

I certainly hope you all are joking. Are you begging for negative press? Do you really want to confirm the latest media hype that we are a bunch of classless fans?

jlw62987
10-16-2012, 05:31 PM
I certainly hope you all are joking. Are you begging for negative press? Do you really want to confirm the latest media hype that we are a bunch of classless fans?

After attempting to post on this website, the media may not be too far off. I can't believe the amount of hate new people receive on this website. I sure hope the national media doesn't visit here and see how fans treat their own....its pathetic. I support the banner and the black out but apparently I have to "earn" my way to post here.

luv
10-16-2012, 05:37 PM
After attempting to post on this website, the media may not be too far off. I can't believe the amount of hate new people receive on this website. I sure hope the national media doesn't visit here and see how fans treat their own....its pathetic. I support the banner and the black out but apparently I have to "earn" my way to post here.

There's a reason why you have to "earn" the "right" to post. You have any idea how many trolls we get around here? The ones who manage to let it roll off their back and stick with doing what they can do generally turn out to be posters of some sort of value. Those who get butthurt and go away tend to be the homers anyway.

FAX
10-16-2012, 05:38 PM

Yeah ... this was probably the worst possible time to join this board, Mr. jlw62987. People are very touchy. Plus, the Planet has attracted (due to the banner stuff) a large number of N00bs (sp?) who apparently checked their brain at login.

Of course, the Planet isn't like other boards. It's not all sunshine and fairy poop. This place does a lot of good, but many are beyond frustrated with the team. I'm sure you are very welcome, but If I were you, I'd take it nice and slow ... mainly because of the unusual circumstances ... and the fact that some posters here are evil bastards.

FAX

jlw62987
10-16-2012, 05:39 PM
There's a reason why you have to "earn" the "right" to post. You have any idea how many trolls we get around here? The ones who manage to let it roll off their back and stick with doing what they can do generally turn out to be posters of some sort of value. Those who get butthurt and go away tend to be the homers anyway.

I doubt it. Maybe they just want a place to discuss the team? We are all fans of the same team. Seems like some of you have lost sight of that.

jlw62987
10-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Yeah ... this was probably the worst possible time to join this board, Mr. jlw62987. People are very touchy. Plus, the Planet has attracted (due to the banner stuff) a large number of N00bs (sp?) who apparently checked their brain at login.

Of course, the Planet isn't like other boards. It's not all sunshine and fairy poop. This place does a lot of good, but many are beyond frustrated with the team. I'm sure you are very welcome, but If I were you, I'd take it nice and slow ... mainly because of the unusual circumstances ... and the fact that some posters here are evil bastards.

FAX

I get it. I have been pissed ever since being a fan of this team. I don't want all fairy poop and sunshine. I like to bash Pioli and Cassel. However, I don't piss all over other people's opinions. Only the unintelligent attack other's views and attempt to pass off their own opinion as fact.

Guru
10-16-2012, 05:43 PM

Pretty much everyone here had to survive a little hazing when we first joined up. That said, if people come in here with stupid homerism or trolling they will get hit harder. It is up to each new poster how they want to start things up on this site.

I have seen some posters come in here for the first time and you would have thought they had been posting for years because they start out with well thought out posts and didn't just post any random thing that came into their minds.

jlw62987
10-16-2012, 05:48 PM
Pretty much everyone here had to survive a little hazing when we first joined up. That said, if people come in here with stupid homerism or trolling they will get hit harder. It is up to each new poster how they want to start things up on this site.

I have seen some posters come in here for the first time and you would have thought they had been posting for years because they start out with well thought out posts and didn't just post any random thing that came into their minds.

My first post was about Geno Smith. I don't feel he would be a good fit at QB in the NFL and was therefore called a racist and a bunch of other slurs. So yeah...

Pestilence
10-16-2012, 05:50 PM
My first post was about Geno Smith. I don't feel he would be a good fit at QB in the NFL and was therefore called a racist and a bunch of other slurs. So yeah...

You said it was because he was black. Therefore you are a racist.

Guru
10-16-2012, 05:56 PM

Really?

Hey SNR knows talent Woodchuck.

He has Terrance Copper as his little profile pic.

Exactly. Why should they expect other Chiefs fans to help them out when they act like complete d-bags? Its pathetic. Its the freaking internet. People can post whatever they want and they act like you have to earn your way here. Its sad really. These guys probably never had any friends in real life and these little goofy message boards are the only social interaction they have. I really hope the national media doesn't make a big deal of our plight as Chiefs fans and come here and see these jerks tearing up people and telling them to kill themselves. Maybe the national media is right....Chiefs fans are just a bunch of bloodthirsty ignorant morons? Based on the responses I have received for voicing my opinion....maybe the fans on this message board. Pathetic.

And who says 'noob?' Really? lol....wow. Noob....what a funny term.

Woodchuck look at this pathetic loser. Almost 43,000 posts....43,000! wow....get out much? I can't even comprehend posting 43,000 times. lol I actually have a life that I enjoy. Didn't even know this cluster of a site existed until I heard about the banner. lol

I doubt it. Maybe they just want a place to discuss the team? We are all fans of the same team. Seems like some of you have lost sight of that.

Sure why not? Doesn't harm me any.

I get it. I have been pissed ever since being a fan of this team. I don't want all fairy poop and sunshine. I like to bash Pioli and Cassel. However, I don't piss all over other people's opinions. Only the unintelligent attack other's views and attempt to pass off their own opinion as fact.

When you come on to the site and immediately call the posters douchebags, what do you expect?

FAX
10-16-2012, 05:58 PM
You said it was because he was black. Therefore you are a racist.

Actually, I think that might have been someone else.

I lost my scorecard, though, so I'm not sure.

FAX

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2012, 05:59 PM

Have you seen what RG3 is doing in DC?

Their styles are the same.

jlw62987
10-16-2012, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=Guru;9021583]Really?

Actually I deleted my first original posts and those posts were in response to those saying I didn't like Geno cuz I was racist. I never said I didn't like him because he was black but that's what everyone assumes if you aren't sold on a black QB.

The ironic thing about "noobs" being treated like crap is that many of us probably financially supported the banner. Wonder if we will support it any more?

DJ's left nut
10-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Actually, I think that might have been someone else.

I lost my scorecard, though, so I'm not sure.

FAX

Yeah, that was kushed god.

And remarkably enough, that isn't even the dumbest thing that fuckwit has said upon his arrival.

I figured the law of averages would give us more than 1 or 2 decent new guys through this. I guess my read on humanity is totally off.

BigRedChief
10-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Throwing bottles/cans would just solidify the opinions of the mainstream that we are boorish rednecks. Stay on the high road. We are winning this, you guys.Throwing bottles/cans, are we that stupid? GEEEZZ :facepalm:

ghak99
10-16-2012, 06:24 PM

:shake:

This place has united like I've never seen it, so if you think it's crazy now you should probably go ahead and leave. There are plenty of chiefs forums where people who get their little red panties in a bunch at the slightest breeze are accepted with hugs and limp wristed cyber handshakes.

CP isn't for everyone. This n00b hopes the influx of supern00bs doesn't ruin the only ****ing Chiefs board I like.

Incredible Edibles
10-16-2012, 06:28 PM
Stay focused on the objective guys. Put your petty differences aside. This is us vs Pioli. Not us vs eachother. Stay strong my brothers and sisters! :)

FAX
10-16-2012, 06:39 PM
Throwing bottles/cans, are we that stupid? GEEEZZ :facepalm:

ROFL

You begin to understand how it was back in the West when a bunch of guys got liquored up at the saloon and talked themselves into storming the jail and lynching an innocent man.

We need somebody with a shotgun at the jail-house door.

FAX

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-16-2012, 06:47 PM

x1000000000000000000000000000

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-16-2012, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=Guru;9021583]Really?

Actually I deleted my first original posts and those posts were in response to those saying I didn't like Geno cuz I was racist. I never said I didn't like him because he was black but that's what everyone assumes if you aren't sold on a black QB.

The ironic thing about "noobs" being treated like crap is that many of us probably financially supported the banner. Wonder if we will support it any more?

Dude, relax. I came on here all blustery and pissed some people off my very first day. Who cares? Just post. There are a lot of good people here and there are a lot of assholes. Just like real life.

Guru
10-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Dude, relax. I came on here all blustery and pissed some people off my very first day. Who cares? Just post. There are a lot of good people here and there are a lot of assholes. Just like real life.

For the record, he wasn't quoting me.

Johnny Vegas
10-16-2012, 07:35 PM
so I was looking on Jamaal Charles FB page and is that run by him? Because he just posted "scott pioli yay or nay" that would be epic if it was him but I doubt it because it says he's from AR.

NJChiefsFan
10-16-2012, 08:28 PM
Really?

Plenty of n00bs don't get treated like crap. You just have to have a brain and know what fights to pick. Its not rocket science.

Anybody that believed in the idea of the banner isn't going to give up on the cause due to an issue on a message board. The board isn't going to change, you can keep running into a wall, change, or leave.

Easy 6
10-16-2012, 08:36 PM

Fine by me, he's been getting used like a five buck prostitute.

A minor injury is just what he needs right now to rest... let draughn, grey & that turd hillis haul this junk around for a while... wasting Charles this year like some Earl Campbell is all-galaxy stupid.

Incredible Edibles
10-16-2012, 08:58 PM
Perhaps the old "there is no I in TEAM" saying, can be changed to specifically state the case for Jamaal Charles. I mean, he pretty much IS the team. Poor guy. I hope they dont do him in.

luv
10-16-2012, 10:04 PM

I have?

Phobia
10-17-2012, 12:05 AM

Just hang in there. N00bs catch a little grief. It's part hazing and part checking you to see if you're too thin-skinned to hang here. If you're too thin-skinned there are plenty of other places to talk Chiefs. This place is a little edgy and that's kinda the way we like it. It's not hate, it's training - for lack of a better descriptor.

SPchief
10-17-2012, 01:57 AM
Heh, Nice 25k post

Guru
10-17-2012, 02:09 AM
I'm really tired of this LLLLL thing as well. I'm with pr on this one.

AussieChiefsFan
10-17-2012, 02:11 AM
I'm really tired of this LLLLL thing as well. I'm with pr on this one.

I agree. Its getting a bit old. Maybe only for the day after a loss....

Phobia
10-17-2012, 02:45 AM
I agree. Its getting a bit old. Maybe only for the day after a loss....

That's a pretty nice suggestion. I'm all about compromise. I'll get back to this tomorrow.

AussieChiefsFan
10-17-2012, 02:46 AM
That's a pretty nice suggestion. I'm all about compromise. I'll get back to this tomorrow.

:thumb:

Guru
10-17-2012, 03:36 AM
Have there been any further discussions about the parking lot sit-in?

bevischief
10-17-2012, 06:01 AM
Can't tell too many posts deleted.

InChiefsHell
10-17-2012, 06:53 AM
Wow! Never seen anything like that before! Phobia went all scorched earth and stuff!

jlw62987
10-17-2012, 07:00 AM
Wow! Never seen anything like that before! Phobia went all scorched earth and stuff!

Why are so many posts being deleted?

InChiefsHell
10-17-2012, 07:08 AM

His stated reason is that he felt the comments were better left to private messages. He's a mod, so he makes that call. I've just never seen so many in a row before.

bevischief
10-17-2012, 07:24 AM
NFL Chiefs Fans ‏@NFL_ChiefsFans

5 least favorite teams in the NFL: Chiefs, Buccaneers, Jaguars, Bills, and Bengals. RepoMansfacts...... oJ0OqTTO http://bit.ly/UOPvQf

AussieChiefsFan
10-17-2012, 07:28 AM
NFL Chiefs Fans &rlm;@NFL_ChiefsFans

5 least favorite teams in the NFL: Chiefs, Buccaneers, Jaguars, Bills, and Bengals. RepoMansfacts...... oJ0OqTTO http://bit.ly/UOPvQf

Wtf

raiderhater79
10-17-2012, 08:36 AM
"If Cassel starts we RIOT"

Phobia
10-17-2012, 09:09 AM
His stated reason is that he felt the comments were better left to private messages. He's a mod, so he makes that call. I've just never seen so many in a row before.

Most of them were between PR and I. You don't see that many in a row because we usually just wipe them completely.

Count Zarth
10-17-2012, 09:49 AM
PAINT IT BLACK

http://i.imgur.com/0tClz.jpg

AndChiefs
10-17-2012, 10:07 AM

That doesn't even make any sense. Why would anyone hate the Bills? Jaguars?

pr_capone
10-17-2012, 10:09 AM
PAINT IT BLACK

http://i.imgur.com/0tClz.jpg

Should have left the middle in blaring yellow. No one sits there anyway.

Count Zarth
10-17-2012, 10:13 AM
They sat there that day.

Sofa King
10-17-2012, 10:51 AM
"If Cassel starts we RIOT"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XncuY4wLaA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CASSEL STARTS WE RIOT, RIOT, CASSEL STARTS WE RIOT!!

FAX
10-17-2012, 11:07 AM
ROFL

What the heck is Mr. Phobia doing?

I leave you guys alone for half a day and look what happens.

FAX

teedubya
10-17-2012, 11:48 AM

That's a spam link.

bevischief
10-17-2012, 11:55 AM
That's a spam link.

On twitter this morning. I don't click any links like that at work.

Incredible Edibles
10-17-2012, 11:59 AM
Pioli did a Q&A with the star. Check it out. Hilarious.

raiderhater79
10-17-2012, 12:05 PM
CASSEL STARTS WE RIOT, RIOT, CASSEL STARTS WE RIOT!![/QUOTE]

Great song and the fans should riot if Cassel starts

Fire Me Boy!
10-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Pioli did a Q&A with the star. Check it out. Hilarious.

Link?

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Link?

http://videos.kansascity.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=154086071&f=mokas

Incredible Edibles
10-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Thanks for linking that for me.

Not allowed to link yet >.<

Guru
10-17-2012, 03:22 PM
http://videos.kansascity.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=154086071&f=mokas

hell, that was the only interview that was worth a shit today. Pioli came across very uncomfortable.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-17-2012, 03:31 PM
gents, I don't think he comes out on the media circuit without our collective efforts

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-17-2012, 03:31 PM
These interviews are not the Patriot way

bevischief
10-17-2012, 03:42 PM
Not this many that's for sure.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Fuck the Chiefs

ChiefsCountry
10-17-2012, 04:03 PM
New Banner:

We said Cassel not Bowe. Fire Pioli. #SaveOurChiefs

pr_capone
10-17-2012, 04:10 PM
New Banner:

LMAO

Incredible Edibles
10-17-2012, 04:23 PM
New Banner:

Did I miss something?

Count Zarth
10-17-2012, 04:25 PM
@bobfescoe

Tomorrow @saveourchiefs will be on the show at 830 am on 610 Sports Radio.

Inmem58
10-17-2012, 04:43 PM
New Banner:

ROFL

FAX
10-17-2012, 04:44 PM
gents, I don't think he comes out on the media circuit without our collective efforts

Probably not, Mr. Marty Mac Ver 2.0.

You're doing great.

Now is the time to keep your cool as events unfold in your favor. Remember, the wise man never pees uphill in a wind storm unless there is no blackberry cobbler in the pantry.

FAX

bowener
10-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Bowe, Plz stay and catch TDs from Geno in 13 35 Characters. Wordy?

ILChief
10-17-2012, 04:49 PM
Keep Bowe, trade Pioli #saveourchiefs

bevischief
10-17-2012, 04:50 PM
@bobfescoe

Tomorrow @saveourchiefs will be on the show at 830 am on 610 Sports Radio.

Sweet.

Guru
10-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Bowe, Plz stay and catch TDs from Geno in 13 35 Characters. Wordy?

You do realize that Pioli is going to view the top pick in the draft as a multiple draft pick gold mine.

Fire Me Boy!
10-17-2012, 05:00 PM

You're doing great.

Now is the time to keep your cool as events unfold in your favor. Remember, the wise man never pees uphill in a wind storm unless there is no blackberry cobbler in the pantry.

FAX

Goddammit Mr. FAX. We talked about this. Blackberry cobbler and majuscules... MAJUSCULES!!!

Dayze
10-17-2012, 06:12 PM
somone should pin Fescoe's dumbass to the wall. he was the biggest Cassel homer until a week ago.

the rest of us realized it 1.5-2 years ago.

Guru
10-17-2012, 06:18 PM
somone should pin Fescoe's dumbass to the wall. he was the biggest Cassel homer until a week ago.

some of us knew the day he was traded for.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Funny. I always say its never smart to piss into the wind. It feels good at first until you realize your pants are wet.

And I hate wearing pants.

You're doing great.

FAX

Dayze
10-17-2012, 06:21 PM
yep; i was on the Cassel sucks during his 'Pro Bowl" season.

FAX
10-17-2012, 06:33 PM
Funny. I always say its never smart to piss into the wind. It feels good at first until you realize your pants are wet.

And I hate wearing pants.

There is nothing more exhilarating than the feeling of running naked through the forest in the springtime. That is true.

FAX

DJ's left nut
10-17-2012, 06:36 PM

Because you touch yourself.

DaKCMan AP
10-17-2012, 06:43 PM

some of us knew the day he was traded for.

'sup

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4977829#post4977829

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5245245#post5245245

Guru
10-17-2012, 06:49 PM
'sup

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4977829#post4977829

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5245245#post5245245

I was shocked to see this just a few posts down from yours in that thread.

Just curious, what would it take to convince you?

He has almost identical numbers to Brady after 11 games.

SPchief
10-17-2012, 10:47 PM
There's so much Fail and Win in this thread that it should be in the HOC http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5245245#post5245245

teedubya
10-17-2012, 11:13 PM
OMG. So it's HUGH JANUS's fault?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5245656&postcount=43

SPchief
10-17-2012, 11:16 PM

heh, keep reading that thread

bowener
10-18-2012, 12:57 AM
For later in the season:
Pay Bowe! Fire Pioli! saveourchiefs.com 35 Characters

bowener
10-18-2012, 12:59 AM
BossChief, can you come up with some kind of saveourchiefs.com app? Maybe something simple like a random fact of failure about the franchise or Cassel or Pioli?

crazycoffey
10-18-2012, 01:14 AM
"Dwayne Bowe = Hershel Walker"

This banner idea come out yet?

AussieChiefsFan
10-18-2012, 02:32 AM
Now that the blackout has been set for the Bengasl home game. IS there anything else planned for the Faiders home game?

Guru
10-18-2012, 02:44 AM
I would still like to see a parking lot sit-in protest

BigMeatballDave
10-18-2012, 04:28 AM
I would still like to see a parking lot sit-in protest

Yep.

Near-empty stadium with 50000 in the parking lot while the game is on.

THAT would certainly get attention.

ChiefsNow
10-18-2012, 04:39 AM
We should fly one this week that just says The Natives are getting restless!

The Restless Natives! saveourchiefs.com

39 characters

bevischief
10-18-2012, 06:32 AM
We should fly one this week that just says The Natives are getting restless!

This a bye week.

ChiefsNow
10-18-2012, 06:39 AM
This a bye week.

I mean just fly it around KC, down the interstate, over popular parts of town. Just a prelim to what's coming. Something for people to think about and wonder.

ChiefsNow
10-18-2012, 06:53 AM
Or how bout

Arrowhead blackout 11/18 saveourchiefs.com

42 characters

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-18-2012, 07:12 AM

Give me Scott Pioli as GM, Josh McDaniels as head coach and Matt Cassel as QB. And perhaps Charlie Weis as offensive coordinator?

Holy fuck. He should be forced to wear that as a scarlet letter after all the bullshit he's spewed.

Incredible Edibles
10-18-2012, 08:14 AM
I also think a banner at the Raiders game is a grand idea. Dont let the momentum slack at all. Keep applying that pressure.

Inmem58
10-18-2012, 08:55 AM
A banner should be flown every game at Arrowhead. Ill donate to the cause

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-18-2012, 09:07 AM
"Big, smart, fast, tough and 1-5"

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-18-2012, 09:08 AM
"Good thing it only takes 1 guy off the street to replace you Scott"

Inmem58
10-18-2012, 09:23 AM
So nothing is confirmed about Jason Whitlocks donation?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-18-2012, 09:52 AM
Sports Nutz over by Arrowhead has contacted us about doing shirts for the black outs. They'll get black Chiefs t-shirts but they are willing to print some SaveOurChiefs gear and carry them with no risk to the group. Thoughts?

BourbonMan
10-18-2012, 09:59 AM
Sports Nutz over by Arrowhead has contacted us about doing shirts for the black outs. They'll get black Chiefs t-shirts but they are willing to print some SaveOurChiefs gear and carry them with no risk to the group. Thoughts?

The only problem I see with doing T-shirts is...It's november, it will most likely be cold. I myself will be wearing my Black Carharts and Black coat..maybe have them do sweat-shirts or hoodies.

Frosty
10-18-2012, 10:09 AM
If he trades Bowe, the banner should read MOTHER**** YOU, PIOLI saveourchiefs.com :mad:

Inmem58
10-18-2012, 10:16 AM
If he trades Bowe, the banner should read MOTHER**** YOU, PIOLI saveourchiefs.com :mad:

This too

Bewbies
10-18-2012, 10:19 AM
Holy ****. He should be forced to wear that as a scarlet letter after all the bullshit he's spewed.

I neg repped him 4 years later. He should be kicked in the balls too. :mad:

teedubya
10-18-2012, 10:21 AM

There you go... Nice.

Bewbies
10-18-2012, 10:31 AM
I'd say the chances security lets you in the game with a shirt that says 'saveourchiefs' on it next to nothing...FWIW

Incredible Edibles
10-18-2012, 10:34 AM
I say the more you print-the better. Sell that merchandise online, those who cant go to the game can still watch it on tv and wear black then as well, then upload pics of themselves onto the Save our Chiefs site, further getting the message to the organization that its not an "Arrowhead Blackout" its a "National Chiefs Blackout".

I will have black on for sure.

pr_capone
10-18-2012, 10:38 AM
updated OP

*new balance and donors
*archived everything from the banner flies to 10/17
*new op includes polling info for the next banner and a request for help from readers in passing out flyers at the parking lot

ghak99
10-18-2012, 11:56 AM
The only problem I see with doing T-shirts is...It's november, it will most likely be cold. I myself will be wearing my Black Carharts and Black coat..maybe have them do sweat-shirts or hoodies.

You make a valid point, people are forced to wear whatever cold gear they have.

A black trash bag with 3 holes cut in it will go over just about anything. If they keep playing like they are there are going to be empty seats everywhere, but it only takes one section to get on board to get enough attention to get some tv time. Hell, two people wearing brown bags on their heads near a camera normally gets a tv shot.

Chocolate Hog
10-18-2012, 02:59 PM
It's awesome what you guys have done. Whitlock and Babb talked about it on Whitlocks podcast.

pr_capone
10-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Ok, so we are going to fly 2 planes over Arrowhead.

One with the message that is currently being voted on by the board. The other will be referencing the blackout.

"BLACKOUT ARROWHEAD 11/18 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

*updated OP

Incredible Edibles
10-18-2012, 03:25 PM

One with the message that is currently being voted on by the board. The other will be referencing the blackout.

*updated OP

Love it.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-18-2012, 03:25 PM

*updated OP

FUCK YES! Would wear black 2 Arrowhead on 11/18 work. I agree blackout alone can be confusing.

ghak99
10-18-2012, 03:28 PM
Anyone know what happened to the individual who had plans of flying his own banner?

pr_capone
10-18-2012, 03:31 PM
**** YES! Would wear black 2 Arrowhead on 11/18 work. I agree blackout alone can be confusing.

We need to make sure that people know that we are the authors of the message so the saveourchiefs.com has to be there and that eats up 18 char.

pr_capone
10-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Anyone know what happened to the individual who had plans of flying his own banner?

He will have to find another airline co to do it.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-18-2012, 03:37 PM
We need to make sure that people know that we are the authors of the message so the saveourchiefs.com has to be there and that eats up 18 char.

WEAR BLACK 2 ARROWHEAD 11/18 SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

ghak99
10-18-2012, 03:42 PM
He will have to find another airline co to do it.

ROFL

I was worried about his message conflicting with the saveourchiefs "theme" or making the current movement look bad.

pr_capone
10-18-2012, 03:43 PM
WEAR BLACK 2 ARROWHEAD 11/18 SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

The wording should be the same as will be on the hoodies that Marty is working on. I believe the wording on it will be Blackout Arrowhead which is why I went with the wording on the OP.

We can adjust it once Marty finalizes the hoodie.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-18-2012, 03:57 PM
The wording should be the same as will be on the hoodies that Marty is working on. I believe the wording on it will be Blackout Arrowhead which is why I went with the wording on the OP.

:thumb:

teedubya
10-18-2012, 05:00 PM

Nice... Another idea... if SportsNutz is a sponsor, they need some "Pioli Facts / Fire Pioli" Flyers to give away to every customer.

Price Choppers need these flyers... Wal-marts... Once we have the downloadable PDF... Chiefs fans can distribute as necessary out of their own pockets... free from SaveOurChiefs budgets... NICE. The movement becomes self-generating.

The flyer would be best, if it's double-sided... with Fire Pioli on the front... and All of the shitty Pioli facts on the back... and encouraging people to litter them throughout the stadium.

Maybe make the FIRE PIOLI in white... and have the background be BLACK. It adds to the blackout theme. Black with white font. FIRE PIOLI.

That will stand out if the fonts are big enough... and it will add black thoughout the stadium.

bevischief
10-18-2012, 05:56 PM

*updated OP

:hail:

I will be donating more just have to check my funds as soon as I can. Be checking paypal.

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-18-2012, 06:15 PM
Has anyone trade marked or registered saveourchiefs.com? $600 bucks is nothing to Pioli to fly a banner with a shitty message on it with the SOC.com at the end to piss of "real fans".

SPchief
10-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Has anyone trade marked or registered saveourchiefs.com? $600 bucks is nothing to Pioli to fly a banner with a shitty message on it with the SOC.com at the end to piss of "real fans".
Click here
http://www.saveourchiefs.com

Marcellus
10-18-2012, 08:05 PM
I may be behind. Are the hoodies being made to wear to the blackout game.

qabbaan
10-18-2012, 08:28 PM
"SAVE BOWE - SAVE OUR CHIEFS - FIRE PIOLI"

Paniero
10-18-2012, 08:31 PM
Alright. When I spent time in KC as a youngster, I lived near Van Brunt and could see the stadiums every day. I know there are billboards near the stadium. Has it been considered to get one of the billboards nearest Arrowhead and post Saveour
chiefs.com or something relevant to this?

Reerun_KC
10-18-2012, 08:35 PM
This.is getting better and better.

BigMeatballDave
10-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Wow.

Some of the people posting on Save our Chiefs that oppose this movement are monumentally dumb.

Just completely clueless.

I have to stop reading because I can feel my BP increase. LOL

lewdog
10-18-2012, 08:49 PM

I have to stop reading because I can feel my BP increase. LOL

Me too! I just read some of them and it is amazing how people who claim to be "fans" are ok with shit every year just because the front of the jersey says "Chiefs." Being a fan is about enjoyment, what don't these people get!

Priest31kc
10-18-2012, 11:02 PM
Nice... Another idea... if SportsNutz is a sponsor, they need some "Pioli Facts / Fire Pioli" Flyers to give away to every customer.

Price Choppers need these flyers... Wal-marts... Once we have the downloadable PDF... Chiefs fans can distribute as necessary out of their own pockets... free from SaveOurChiefs budgets... NICE. The movement becomes self-generating.

The flyer would be best, if it's double-sided... with Fire Pioli on the front... and All of the shitty Pioli facts on the back... and encouraging people to litter them throughout the stadium.

Maybe make the FIRE PIOLI in white... and have the background be BLACK. It adds to the blackout theme. Black with white font. FIRE PIOLI.

That will stand out if the fonts are big enough... and it will add black thoughout the stadium.

All of this

BossChief
10-18-2012, 11:04 PM
I know that you have to have a permit to distribute flyers in parking lots or other places....we might want to look into the legality of passing out flyers because we all know Pioli will have officers ready to put the cuffs on people if he can.

BossChief
10-18-2012, 11:06 PM
For people that want to support the movement, it might be a good idea to have a shit ton of black trashbags on hand prior to the Bengals game for people that dont own a black hoodie and dont want to buy one.

We could probably buy a hell of a lot of them if we purchase in bulk beforehand.

I bet 100 bucks could get us a few thousand black bags people could wear over their existing hoodies and winter gear

Mr. Flopnuts
10-19-2012, 12:04 AM
For people that want to support the movement, it might be a good idea to have a shit ton of black trashbags on hand prior to the Bengals game for people that dont own a black hoodie and dont want to buy one.

We could probably buy a hell of a lot of them if we purchase in bulk beforehand.

I bet 100 bucks could get us a few thousand black bags people could wear over their existing hoodies and winter gear

Absolutely.

BossChief
10-19-2012, 12:22 AM
You know how bad it has to be for guys like me, flop, PR and GoChiefs to be actively promoting something like this, Piollllli?

I can deal with Herm Edwards losing 12 or 14 games because I could tell he was trying his ass off to win and was honest.

These guys are actively sabotaging this team and lying to us in the process.

They deserve to burn.

Guru
10-19-2012, 01:45 AM
Who honestly thought there was anything that would bring this site together like this cause has. I mean seriously?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-19-2012, 02:48 AM
Somewhere, Rodney King is smiling

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-19-2012, 03:27 AM
Who honestly thought there was anything that would bring this site together like this cause has. I mean seriously?

Alright Pioli, you called down the thunder well now you got it

See that? It says Chiefs Planet. Take a good look at Cassel, cause that's how you're gonna end up

The Patriot Way is finished, you hear? I see a silver sash, I kill the man wearing it.

So run cur, you tell all the other curs that the law's coming...YOU TELL THEM I'M COMING, AND HELL'S COMING WITH ME

Phobia
10-19-2012, 03:34 AM
SportsNutz - nice guys. Cool shop. Chiefs fans. Business men. Good business men. I don't what arrangement is being made and I don't care. But I would advise you to look out for the financial wherewithall of SOC as much as they are looking out for SportNutz.

Guru
10-19-2012, 05:07 AM
Alright Pioli, you called down the thunder well now you got it

See that? It says Chiefs Planet. Take a good look at Cassel, cause that's how you're gonna end up

The Patriot Way is finished, you hear? I see a silver sash, I kill the man wearing it.

So run cur, you tell all the other curs that the law's coming...YOU TELL THEM I'M COMING, AND HELL'S COMING WITH ME

You forgot....
http://static.hometheaterforum.com/imgrepo/thumbs/e/eb/Tombstone.jpg/1000x800px-LL-Tombstone.jpg

bevischief
10-19-2012, 05:59 AM
Alright. When I spent time in KC as a youngster, I lived near Van Brunt and could see the stadiums every day. I know there are billboards near the stadium. Has it been considered to get one of the billboards nearest Arrowhead and post Saveour

YES AND SHUT UP NOOB!

FAX
10-19-2012, 10:14 AM
Guys ... what was the post that Whitlock is referring to on tweeter?

FAX THE TRYING TO STAY CURRENT ON ISSUES OF IMPORTANCE

Inmem58
10-19-2012, 10:23 AM
@WhitlockJason: @SaveOurChiefs that's not a serious allegation. that's a message board post. i'd kill that tweet. don't blow your credibility.

loochy
10-19-2012, 10:24 AM

Nope. Never. Nobody ever discussed that. Ever.

pr_capone
10-19-2012, 10:27 AM

Inmem58
10-19-2012, 10:32 AM

Do you anything about that Jason Whitlock tweet?

FAX
10-19-2012, 10:33 AM
@WhitlockJason: @SaveOurChiefs that's not a serious allegation. that's a message board post. i'd kill that tweet. don't blow your credibility.

That's the tweeterie to which I am referring. Answer? Anybody?

FAX

pr_capone
10-19-2012, 10:34 AM

FAX

I don't know. I'm looking right now and I hit up Marty so he can see what that is all about.

pr_capone
10-19-2012, 10:35 AM
Looks like Marty got it... whatever it was.

FAX
10-19-2012, 10:36 AM
I don't know. I'm looking right now and I hit up Marty so he can see what that is all about.

I have a question, Mr. pr_capone ... technical in nature.

When I click on "view conversation" on that tweeter deal and nothing shows up, does that indicate that the prior tweeters have been deleted?

FAX

pr_capone
10-19-2012, 10:40 AM
I have a question, Mr. pr_capone ... technical in nature.

When I click on "view conversation" on that tweeter deal and nothing shows up, does that indicate that the prior tweeters have been deleted?

FAX

I would guess so. TBH, Marty is the man to ask on that. I am strictly a FB kinda guy. lol

Paniero
10-19-2012, 11:04 AM
Nope. Never. Nobody ever discussed that. Ever.

Then holy cow I've hit on something. Run it up the flagpole ASAP!

Incredible Edibles
10-19-2012, 11:32 AM
Looks like Marty got it... whatever it was.

Marty....whats the scoop on the tweet earlier?

Inmem58
10-19-2012, 11:38 AM
MARTY!!!!!!!

Pestilence
10-19-2012, 11:55 AM
Matt Pitts ‏@MattPitts_

"He's been talking to Marty [Schottenheimer] as a confidant." - @BillMaas on @bobfescoe in the Morning regarding Clark Hunt. #WindsOfChange

Incredible Edibles
10-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Matt Pitts ‏@MattPitts_

"He's been talking to Marty [Schottenheimer] as a confidant." - @BillMaas on @bobfescoe in the Morning regarding Clark Hunt. #WindsOfChange

To us twitter lingo noobs, what does this imply exactly?

Pestilence
10-19-2012, 12:00 PM
Bill Mass was on Bob Fescoe's radio morning show saying that Clark Hunt has been talking to Marty as a confidant.

DaKCMan AP
10-19-2012, 12:04 PM
Do you anything about that Jason Whitlock tweet?

FAX

It was a retweet SOC did to a link about spying on/bugging offices at Arrowhead.

Inmem58
10-19-2012, 12:11 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/20/2ujepeja.jpg

Lets make all kinds of speculations to what he's trying to say.

pr_capone
10-19-2012, 12:12 PM

I never understood why people insist on making some obscure statement on social media without further explanation.

ChiefsandO'sfan
10-19-2012, 12:15 PM

DeMaurice Smith ‏@DeSmithNFLPA

I have been in touch with Roger. He has formally notified me that he will recused himself. Paul Tagliabue will step in.

He was talking about this.

uninvited
10-19-2012, 12:18 PM
yeah, the tweet Whitlock was referring was something like "WOW....serious allegations about Scott Pioli....." then linked to the post by stevieray talking about meeting someone who worked for the Chiefs who said such and such about finding a listening device and quitting....

I'm glad whitlock made his comment and got it deleted. While I don't have any reason to discredit the post you can't seriously lead off with "serious allegations..." and point to a message board where some one says ....I know a guy who ... Blah blah blah...

bad judgement. No harm though.

Incredible Edibles
10-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Thanks for clarifying. Much appreciated.

alnorth
10-19-2012, 02:16 PM
yeah, the tweet Whitlock was referring was something like "WOW....serious allegations about Scott Pioli....." then linked to the post by stevieray talking about meeting someone who worked for the Chiefs who said such and such about finding a listening device and quitting....

I'm glad whitlock made his comment and got it deleted. While I don't have any reason to discredit the post you can't seriously lead off with "serious allegations..." and point to a message board where some one says ....I know a guy who ... Blah blah blah...

bad judgement. No harm though.

ahh, if thats what that was about, Whitlock is right. The @saveourchiefs name is not a random fan who can link to unverified message board rumors, the standard has to be higher than that.

FAX
10-19-2012, 03:54 PM
ahh, if thats what that was about, Whitlock is right. The @saveourchiefs name is not a random fan who can link to unverified message board rumors, the standard has to be higher than that.

Yes, it does, Mr. alnorth.

Mr. Marty Mac Ver 2.0 or whomever is responsible for keeping @Saveourchiefs active on a daily basis needs to realize that it isn't a "personal" account. It is spokes-account representing 77,000 Chiefs fans. Honestly, it isn't that difficult. Simply refrain from tweeting opinion or rumor. That's it.

I'm not criticizing. Overall, they're doing a great job ... a fantastic job. But the fact is that people like DEB ALL CAPS and Pioligo's Onyums will be looking for any opportunity to damage the movement's credibility or find a weakness to exploit. It makes no sense to simply hand them the ammo and the gun.

If "whomever it is" feels a burning desire to tweet something else, can they not create a personal account?

FAX

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-19-2012, 04:00 PM
Click here
http://www.saveourchiefs.com

Been to the FB page. Not sure that makes it a trademark. I am sure there are others on here with more knowledge of legal matters.

BigRedChief
10-19-2012, 05:40 PM
It was a retweet SOC did to a link about spying on/bugging offices at Arrowhead.Whoever is running the saveourchiefs.com has to stop making mistakes like this. You are representing 77K people. You cant be re-tweeting rumors and innuendo. This lowers our Chiefs street cred.

Not only do you get into legal issues, those 77K will not grow. This is not some inside info tweet account. It represents 77K Chief fans who want positive change on the Chiefs. Please consider that focus on every tweet sent out under the saveourchiefs account.

AussieChiefsFan
10-19-2012, 05:44 PM
Up over 5000 likes on FB

pr_capone
10-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Mr. Marty being an internet super badass again.

http://teopespin.com/2012/10/19/save-our-chiefs-driven-by-team-woes/

The Bad Guy
10-19-2012, 06:20 PM
I help Marty out with the Twitter and Facebook accounts, but I didn't see what Whitlock was referring to. I'm glad that was corrected and removed because all of the comments are right, we can't deal with speculation at this point.

I've put it out to Stevie that if his friend that was in the FO wants to talk directly to us, we would be more than willing. Of course you run into the non-disclosure stuff, but that's for another day.

Marty, PRCapone and everyone else associated have done an incredible job over the last 2+ weeks. This work will not go in vein. No freaking way.

Count Zarth
10-19-2012, 06:46 PM
It may go in artery, though.

Incredible Edibles
10-19-2012, 07:06 PM
It may go in artery, though.

That. Haha

Mr_Tomahawk
10-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Posted this in the other sticky...guess I could put it here too for an idea...

Like a drinking game...you need to find something that happens during the game that would start a "Fire Pioli" chant.

Post it on the website so hopefully more people start it up at the same time. These people would be obviously located in various parts of the stadium...with hopes the chant would catch on.

Say every time the Chiefs punt you start chanting "Fire Pioli."

I duno...just a random thought...

FAX
10-19-2012, 09:09 PM
I help Marty out with the Twitter and Facebook accounts, but I didn't see what Whitlock was referring to. I'm glad that was corrected and removed because all of the comments are right, we can't deal with speculation at this point.

I've put it out to Stevie that if his friend that was in the FO wants to talk directly to us, we would be more than willing. Of course you run into the non-disclosure stuff, but that's for another day.

Marty, PRCapone and everyone else associated have done an incredible job over the last 2+ weeks. This work will not go in vein. No freaking way.

I think anyone could tweet that information (with Mr. stevieray's permission, of course) ... just as long as Mr. stevieray and his friend remain anonymous ... and as long as it's not @saveourchiefs.

Mr teedubya would make sense, for example ... he has a boatload of follower peeps ... many of whom are Chiefs fans. I would volunteer myself, but I only have about 40 follower people (although I'd still tweeter it).

In my opinion, Chiefs fans deserve to know what is going on behind the scenes. In fact, they need to know this kind of thing. It reveals and clarifies the kind of person we're dealing with and why we're forced to fight so hard.

FAX

Groves
10-19-2012, 10:09 PM
I love the enthusiasm, but I'm not super fond of the blackout idea.

Here's why: truefans

You know there are tons of them, ranging from Dr. Denial to Seņor Senile. Can't swing a dead cat and not hit one.

We've got momentum, we've got media coverage, but the one thing we neither have nor need is....majority.

A plane flies a banner overhead and it looks like we're huge. A billboard displays our wit and brilliance and we're everywhere.

Trying a show of strength with Tshirts at arrowhead? The truth of our smallish numbers come out. Media laughs. Makes our job harder.

Banners and billboards always give the impression of a number GREATER than reality.

By our own admission, the number of people wearing blackout Tshirts will be far LESS than the reality of our numbers.

If pressure and influence is our goal, we need to avoid stratagems that undersell our numbers.

It may be too late to stop the blackout, but I think it will make us look sparse and easily marginalized.

Phobia
10-19-2012, 10:34 PM
I tend to agree with Groves. But maybe we'll be surprised. If it stands any kind of chance, it needs to be hammered home until the Bengals game. I also think it was maybe released to the public a little early. If the Chiefs screw up and win against the Raiders that's going to jack up our rhythm. But I don't think that's going to be a problem

CaliforniaChief
10-19-2012, 10:39 PM
We need Mellinger and Whitlock to help us.

As I said before, an "all of the above" approach is necessary. The more people hear about it, the more they see it as valid.