PDA

View Full Version : ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

pr_capone
10-19-2012, 10:40 PM
I tend to agree with Groves. But maybe we'll be surprised. If it stands any kind of chance, it needs to be hammered home until the Bengals game. I also think it was maybe released to the public a little early. If the Chiefs screw up and win against the Raiders that's going to jack up our rhythm. But I don't think that's going to be a problem

We had to get out in front of bad pub. When Marty did the interview and the reporter asked what was next, he mentioned the blackout and people took it as if we were gonna run this on the Raiders game and several message boards and fb groups got all sorts of bent out of shape about Chiefs fans wearing Raider colors.

Had no choice. That said, it may be a blessing in disguise. Lots of extra time to beat the drum.

Count Zarth
10-19-2012, 10:42 PM
I have a feeling blowout losses @SD and @PIT could really help.

FAX
10-19-2012, 10:45 PM
We had to get out in front of bad pub. When Marty did the interview and the reporter asked what was next, he mentioned the blackout and people took it as if we were gonna run this on the Raiders game and several message boards and fb groups got all sorts of bent out of shape about Chiefs fans wearing Raider colors.

Had no choice. That said, it may be a blessing in disguise. Lots of extra time to beat the drum.

I think you're in good shape. It's highly doubtful we'll defeat the Faid which will help. But even if we don't, it will be a relatively minor momentum slow-down that will pick up again soon after. Besides, if we beat the Faiders, the Bengals game it will be a good test of just how well things are going ... black-wise.

FAX

Phobia
10-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Yeah, I know crap happens. Not a huge deal. But you really want to make a media blitz starting the Tuesday before that game or the talking heads are going to be sick of talking about it.

NJChiefsFan
10-20-2012, 01:18 AM
I have a feeling blowout losses @SD and @PIT could really help.

That will not hurt. It will not hurt any of the missions. Pit got their terrible loss for the year out of the way. Hopefully that's it.

pr_capone
10-20-2012, 01:37 AM
Having re-thought this... I think we should go another way with the flyers.

We are still going to do flyers but we are going to make them available online only. People can print extra if they so desire and pass them out but distribution of flyers is a pain in the rear.

Business cards.

No loose paper, we save the cost of printing a ton of paper (also less wasteful). Quick and to the point. Easier to pass out if you want to. Also a small memento for yourself for having participated in all this.

These would be double side printed with the design to be determined. Hopefully we can make it local where people can pick them up at multiple locations and keep shipping to a minimum.

Guru
10-20-2012, 02:09 AM

We are still going to do flyers but we are going to make them available online only. People can print extra if they so desire and pass them out but distribution of flyers is a pain in the rear.

Business cards.

No loose paper, we save the cost of printing a ton of paper (also less wasteful). Quick and to the point. Easier to pass out if you want to. Also a small memento for yourself for having participated in all this.

These would be double side printed with the design to be determined. Hopefully we can make it local where people can pick them up at multiple locations and keep shipping to a minimum.

Somebody snag one of these for me please.

BigRedChief
10-20-2012, 06:10 AM

Business cards.

These would be double side printed with the design to be determined. Hopefully we can make it local where people can pick them up at multiple locations and keep shipping to a minimum. Flyers, newspaper ads are out of date

Social media can make more progress than those options. We are having success using social media, stay on track.

Fruit Ninja
10-20-2012, 06:20 AM
Someone needs to print the Cassel Facts and the Pioli facts and send them to arrowhead. Hell, maybe alot of fans can get in and just flood their snail mail with how bad Pioli has been with all the facts. lol

Iowanian
10-20-2012, 08:40 AM
We Love Chiefs. Pioli Doesn't.saveourchiefs.com

Pestilence
10-20-2012, 09:28 AM

Business cards.

Dude.....can you mail me a couple? I'd love to get this shit framed with a high res picture of the banner for my man cave.

teedubya
10-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Business cards CAN'T be seen on television with a bunch of fans holding them up. It would be a nice addition... but the point is to keep the heat on Pioli. And 5000 FIRE Pioli flyers in the stadium tell a nice story.

The business cards really don't... no one will be holding them up to cameras inside Arrowhead... which is where the punch is.

No camera inside Arrowhead will see the airplane banner.

The ONLY hope to get the message on TV is to have flyers, IMO. It worked with Fire Chilly, in Minnesota. Just my opinion, though. What do I know? LOL.

notorious
10-20-2012, 09:34 AM
Does chain email work? Sending a breakdown of Pioli's fail via chain email would multiply quickly.

I hate chain email because it's normally political lies or touchy-feely garbage, but this kind of a thing would be taken seriously.

teedubya
10-20-2012, 09:35 AM
This image is from the Minnesota Post, btw... so the media will definitely pick up on this.

http://www.minnpost.com/sites/default/files/asset/s/ssc9m1/ssc9m1.jpg

Thumbs down on business cards. Make it a poll to see what people think.

pr_capone
10-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Business cards CAN'T be seen on television with a bunch of fans holding them up. It would be a nice addition... but the point is to keep the heat on Pioli. And 5000 FIRE Pioli flyers in the stadium tell a nice story.

The business cards really don't... no one will be holding them up to cameras inside Arrowhead... which is where the punch is.

No camera inside Arrowhead will see the airplane banner.

The ONLY hope to get the message on TV is to have flyers, IMO. It worked with Fire Chilly, in Minnesota. Just my opinion, though. What do I know? LOL.

People can print their own flyers. We will be making them available online ala Fire Chilly. Thing is that I really don't want people running afoul of Arrowhead security and getting booted from the game.

Not only that but I asked for volunteers and no one stepped up so thinking of something a bit easier to carry.

teedubya
10-20-2012, 09:58 AM
People can print their own flyers. We will be making them available online ala Fire Chilly. Thing is that I really don't want people running afoul of Arrowhead security and getting booted from the game.

Not only that but I asked for volunteers and no one stepped up so thinking of something a bit easier to carry.

Makes sense... I'll be out of town for the next 2 weeks in San Francisco for business or I'd definitely pass some out.

Keep on fighting the good fight, sir.

Incredible Edibles
10-20-2012, 10:09 AM
I think large signs are a grea idea. Business cards-not so much.

pr_capone
10-20-2012, 10:17 AM
I think large signs are a grea idea. Business cards-not so much.

People will be able to d/l and print their own signs.

Count Zarth
10-20-2012, 11:18 AM
This fan base is so fucking stupid.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/561961_460678287309450_1462595535_n.jpg

Incredible Edibles
10-20-2012, 11:46 AM
People will be able to d/l and print their own signs.

Fair enough. :)

Count Zarth
10-20-2012, 12:53 PM
Looking at the weather next week this far out, Looks very very cold with tailgating in the low to mid 20s and gametime temp of 27 degrees

qabbaan
10-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Well, good luck. Hopefully this campaign works and change will come.

Punjabi KC
10-20-2012, 02:59 PM
Good greeting from India my friends. News of your teams troubles I have noted on the Twitter have sparked my curiosity into your soccer team. I have chosen the KC Chiefs to be the sister squad to my Chennai Super Kings. Should you want to adopt Super Kings in return, they are the IPL's most brilliant team. We can be all friends now yes?

Count Zarth
10-20-2012, 03:06 PM
It's not a soccer team, Muhammad.

Guru
10-20-2012, 03:20 PM
ROFL

Punjabi KC
10-20-2012, 03:39 PM
It's not a soccer team, Muhammad.

Yes, you are right my new friend. Super Kings is best cricket team, not soccer. My name is Sarguna. What may I be pleasured to know is your good first name?

Count Zarth
10-20-2012, 03:41 PM
You can call me Batman.

scott free
10-20-2012, 03:49 PM
This is a very original kind of put-on, i've yet to see one like this... gotta give the guy his due.

DaKCMan AP
10-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Good greeting from India my friends. News of your teams troubles I have noted on the Twitter have sparked my curiosity into your soccer team. I have chosen the KC Chiefs to be the sister squad to my Chennai Super Kings. Should you want to adopt Super Kings in return, they are the IPL's most brilliant team. We can be all friends now yes?

LMAO

BryanBusby
10-20-2012, 04:36 PM
Yes, you are right my new friend. Super Kings is best cricket team, not soccer. My name is Sarguna. What may I be pleasured to know is your good first name?
I'm a level 16 Paladin with 42 Hit Points, +16 Charisma and a big sword. U?

Punjabi KC
10-20-2012, 04:43 PM
I'm a level 16 Paladin with 42 Hit Points, +16 Charisma and a big sword. U?

I am level 34 ( my age! lol) Hindi with 1 wife, 7 kids, and 29 good cows. My sword was confiscated by my wife. Please find my friendship request has been sent my new friend!

Count Zarth
10-20-2012, 04:47 PM
Hey Punjabi.

I sure dig me some Chicken Tikka Masala.

What's your favorite indian food?

YOU FUCKERS CAN COOK

Punjabi KC
10-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Hey Punjabi.

I sure dig me some Chicken Tikka Masala.

What's your favorite indian food?

YOU ****ERS CAN COOK

Hello again Mr. Batman! My wife makes excellent paneer and special curry sauce for rice. Tikki Masala is popular meal across many lands. For me, I cannot cook. If not for my wife I would nightly battle cows and dogs to rummage the trashcans for nutrition. While not quite the same villains a Batman battles, cows bite hard and dogs are just disgusting.

RunKC
10-20-2012, 05:04 PM
I can't imagine how much of a meltdown this place is gonna be when Clark keeps Pioli.

Clark isn't firing Pioli. He's too much of a pussy.

Tribal Warfare
10-20-2012, 05:08 PM
I can't imagine how much of a meltdown this place is gonna be when Clark keeps Pioli.

Easy, I won't care anymore because obviously Clark doesn't if Pioli is still employed.

RunKC
10-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Easy, I won't care anymore because obviously Clark doesn't if Pioli is still employed.

Since when has the Hunt family ever cared about the fans? If they cared, they would have drafted a god damn first round QB in the last 30 years.

The Hunt's are pussies. All of them.

Count Zarth
10-20-2012, 05:12 PM

Do you think Clark is stupid?

The 2013 Chiefs will cost him over $100 million in salaries and operating costs.

You think he wants to spend that on a pointless venture led by a loser named Scott Pioli?

Tribal Warfare
10-20-2012, 05:14 PM
Since when has the Hunt family ever cared about the fans? If they cared, they would have drafted a god damn first round QB in the last 30 years.

The Hunt's are pussies. All of them.

We will find out, because of this cause and if Clark stays with the status quo I'll just go to my reserve team I've always had but never turned to because I was raised a Chiefs Fan even though more than half my family are fans of the other team.

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-20-2012, 05:15 PM

The 2013 Chiefs will cost him over $100 million in salaries and operating costs.

You think he wants to spend that on a pointless venture led by a loser named Scott Pioli?

While I hope he makes a change, I will believe it when I see it. To Clark it isn't a pointless venture. The TV contracts alone bring in enough money to make it worthwhile.

It is whether or not he wants to put up with a virtually empty stadium and take the ridicule of the public and (hopefully) the other owners.

RunKC
10-20-2012, 05:21 PM

It's all gonna be brought back and then some when Pioli drafts a first round QB. The fans that have abandoned the Chiefs this year will be right back in the stands and Clark will have his money next year when the jerseys are bought.

The good will be that we finally draft a 1st round QB. The bad will be that Pioli is still here.
But hey, I bet Pioli could talk Romeo into "retiring" so he could have another chance with another coach.

BossChief
10-20-2012, 05:28 PM
It's all gonna be brought back and then some when Pioli drafts a first round QB. The fans that have abandoned the Chiefs this year will be right back in the stands and Clark will have his money next year when the jerseys are bought.

The good will be that we finally draft a 1st round QB. The bad will be that Pioli is still here.
But hey, I bet Pioli could talk Romeo into "retiring" so he could have another chance with another coach.

Get a clue, dude.

NO COACHES WORTH A SHIT WANT TO WORK WITH PIOLI BECAUSE HE TRIES TO DO THEIR JOB FOR THEM AND STILL HOLDS THEM ACCOUNTABLE.

RunKC
10-20-2012, 05:40 PM
Get a clue, dude.

NO COACHES WORTH A SHIT WANT TO WORK WITH PIOLI BECAUSE HE TRIES TO DO THEIR JOB FOR THEM AND STILL HOLDS THEM ACCOUNTABLE.

I want Pioli gone just like you, but I won't believe it until Clark actually does it.

The Hunt's are a bunch of pussies.

I will say this though: Clark will have drawn the line in the sand if Pioli isn't fired on December 31st and I bet my house that if that happens, the majority of fans won't be on Clark's side.

Fish
10-20-2012, 11:14 PM

Love your pale ale. Thanks.

OnTheWarpath58
10-21-2012, 07:32 AM
Love your pale ale. Thanks.

LMAO

bevischief
10-21-2012, 07:34 AM
JFC WTF is going on in here?

threebag02
10-21-2012, 08:54 AM

When did you drop the Re from your user name?

Inmem58
10-21-2012, 09:18 AM
@WhitlockJason: Yo @SaveOurChiefs (fan movement in KC) has 80k Twitter followers and has yet to be mentioned by KC Star and most of local KC media.

Dayze
10-21-2012, 09:20 AM
Ah shocking. Our media in town are pussies.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-21-2012, 09:28 AM
Sweet, getting some game day love from Jason Whitlock and now Bill Simmons @ ESPN

pr_capone
10-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Sweet, getting some game day love from Jason Whitlock and now Bill Simmons @ ESPN

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

BigRedChief
10-21-2012, 09:37 AM
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiceThe cause is righteous. 1.8 million people just got a tweet about our cause.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-21-2012, 09:42 AM
love how the haters are now attacking followers as "fake" guess they aren't real fans either. Such a hollow argument.

Funny thing...Pioli probably woke up thinking we were taking today off.

Whoops.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-21-2012, 09:47 AM
Breaking News....Scott Pioli responds!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HfLL-IMt-So" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Inmem58
10-21-2012, 09:49 AM
@JayGlazer: Got big breaking news at the start of FOXNFLSUNDAY. 15 minutes from showtime

I posted this in another thread, but the traffic was slow. Maybe it'll catch some attention here.

Also fuck Pioli

scott free
10-21-2012, 10:14 AM
It really is something to see how much momentum this has acquired, its very impressive, you handful of guys guiding it.

A ton of passion, a little money, and a strong push from Jwhit goes a long way.

Chocolate Hog
10-21-2012, 10:31 AM
@JayGlazer: Got big breaking news at the start of FOXNFLSUNDAY. 15 minutes from showtime

I posted this in another thread, but the traffic was slow. Maybe it'll catch some attention here.

Also **** Pioli

What was it?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-21-2012, 10:39 AM
Chargers got busted for using a banned substance of some type

bevischief
10-21-2012, 10:49 AM
Coaching?

FAX
10-21-2012, 01:24 PM
Coaching?

ROFL

Proactiv.

FAX

Incredible Edibles
10-21-2012, 03:16 PM
I wonder if Romeo is going to be feelin' the heat from Pioli after he told KC residents to follow @Saveourchiefs on twitter. Lol. Awesome.

Reerun_KC
10-21-2012, 03:31 PM
When did you drop the Re from your user name?
JFC. :facepalm:

pr_capone
10-21-2012, 03:31 PM
JFC. :facepalm:

LMAO

Fried Meat Ball!
10-21-2012, 05:06 PM
I wonder if Romeo is going to be feelin' the heat from Pioli after he told KC residents to follow @Saveourchiefs on twitter. Lol. Awesome.

What?!?! Did I miss something?

Count Zarth
10-21-2012, 05:08 PM
It's a twitter account that pretends to be Romeo, and doesn't try to hide the fact that it's not Romeo. Nothing to see.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-21-2012, 05:17 PM
It's a twitter account that pretends to be Romeo, and doesn't try to hide the fact that it's not Romeo. Nothing to see.

Damn. Would have been hilarious if it was accidental or something.

Count Zarth
10-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Romeo has never sent one tweet in his entire life.

He's an old, useless Patriotard.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Romeo checks his pants every time he tweets

KCrockaholic
10-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Romeo checks his pants every time he tweets

Clear out yo box man. I want to send you a PM.

FAX
10-21-2012, 05:55 PM
Uhhh ... what's up with the crazy guy claiming that @saveourchiefs has a bunch of fake followers? Do they have a bunch of fake followers? What's a fake follower?

FAX

Tribal Warfare
10-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Uhhh ... what's up with the crazy guy claiming that @saveourchiefs has a bunch of fake followers? Do they have a bunch of fake followers? What's a fake follower?

FAX

The guy is a troll, trying to get a rise out of people

FAX
10-21-2012, 06:01 PM
The guy is a troll, trying to get a rise out of people

Can we de-troll him somehow, Mr. Tribal Warfare?

He has a screen grab of a bunch of dubious follower people names.

FAX

KCrockaholic
10-21-2012, 06:03 PM
It's kinda true though. I don't know how many. But a good amount are indeed fake.

A lot of Arab people. I don't think they would even know what an American football is.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-21-2012, 06:05 PM
Not fake...they are spam.

KCrockaholic
10-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Not fake...they are spam.

That's a better word for it. It's not like you guys created them. But they aren't real people.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-21-2012, 06:13 PM
PM box is cleared out. I self-reported a really bad spam bot that hit us today. Everyone on Twitter gets spam followers, its the downside of Twitter. I did learn today these "faker people" check sites only run a small sample of your followers and if you have an active base like us, they only hit the recent follower not entire base. So if someone is checking our site today and looking at the serious amount of spam we got, then yeah it's natural to think they are fake but the reality is we got hit with spam. We wiped out 3800 already but added a ton of legit followers back so it evens out I guess.

this is the crappy part of the Twittah

Tribal Warfare
10-21-2012, 06:17 PM
It's kinda true though. I don't know how many. But a good amount are indeed fake.

A lot of Arab people. I don't think they would even know what an American football is.

Is that a Frankie joke? I kid.... I kid......

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-21-2012, 06:27 PM
Arabs hate everyone especially Scott Pioli

Is that a Frankie joke? I kid.... I kid......

FAX
10-21-2012, 07:08 PM
PM box is cleared out. I self-reported a really bad spam bot that hit us today. Everyone on Twitter gets spam followers, its the downside of Twitter. I did learn today these "faker people" check sites only run a small sample of your followers and if you have an active base like us, they only hit the recent follower not entire base. So if someone is checking our site today and looking at the serious amount of spam we got, then yeah it's natural to think they are fake but the reality is we got hit with spam. We wiped out 3800 already but added a ton of legit followers back so it evens out I guess.

You probably already have, but in the event you haven't, I'd retweeter that information ... or twit it ... or whatever.

That troll guy is a pain in the twut.

FAX

BigRedChief
10-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Arabs hate everyone especially Scott PioliGo Chiefs this demands a photoshop

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-21-2012, 07:16 PM
We gave an explanation and he backed down. Internet tough guys make me LOL at how hard they come and then when you toss logic @ them their knees buckle and you get "Oh ok thank you" or something like that.

That thing had the potential to set us back today and I think we grew stronger over it.

You probably already have, but in the event you haven't, I'd retweeter that information ... or twit it ... or whatever.

That troll guy is a pain in the twut.

FAX

FAX
10-21-2012, 07:34 PM
We gave an explanation and he backed down. Internet tough guys make me LOL at how hard they come and then when you toss logic @ them their knees buckle and you get "Oh ok thank you" or something like that.

That thing had the potential to set us back today and I think we grew stronger over it.

Great job, Mr. Marty Mac Ver 2.0. Mahvelous.

FAX

NJChiefsFan
10-21-2012, 07:34 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/satisfaction.gif

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Ric Flair...nice gif :)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/satisfaction.gif

|Zach|
10-21-2012, 08:53 PM

The account is indeed way out of range in terms of organic followers. But its not a surprise knowing who is involved behind the count.

Lets not act like this is twitter though.

FAX
10-21-2012, 09:01 PM
The account is indeed way out of range in terms of organic followers. But its not a surprise knowing who is involved behind the count.

Lets not act like this is twitter though.

They had an enormous bump when @kcchiefs started blocking fans, Mr. |Zach|. A bunch of those guys went to @saveourchiefs for refuge and tweeterized the heck out of it. After that, people started promoting the idea of following @saveourchiefs. They have a ton of just plain, old, normal followers. A ton.

FAX

BigRedChief
10-21-2012, 09:44 PM
The account is indeed way out of range in terms of organic followers. But its not a surprise knowing who is involved behind the count. and he's working for free.:thumb:

BryanBusby
10-21-2012, 10:32 PM
SaveOurChiefs mentioned again on KSHB with great detail lol

RunKC
10-21-2012, 10:39 PM
I just want Clark to prove to every Chiefs fan that he isn't a giant pussy. Is that so much to ask for?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-21-2012, 10:49 PM
What all did they say tonight?

BryanBusby
10-21-2012, 10:52 PM
What all did they say tonight?

I was half-way paying attention, but I think Frank Boal mentioned the name how many followers they had and also mentioned the black out for next weeks game against Oakland.

They basically shat on the Pioli interview, too.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-21-2012, 10:54 PM
video?

BryanBusby
10-21-2012, 10:56 PM
I don't have a good way to pull it off this cable box, so hopefully they put it up on the site.

FAX
10-21-2012, 11:04 PM
I was half-way paying attention, but I think Frank Boal mentioned the name how many followers they had and also mentioned the black out for next weeks game against Oakland.

They basically shat on the Pioli interview, too.

Sounds like an excellent report, Mr. BryanBusby.

I twatted this a few moments ago on that tweeter deal ... but you know, with all this media attention (which is great, and all), everybody knows what we're going to do before we do it. Thusly and ergo, the element of surprise is negated.

And according to the great Sun Tzu, "Element of surprise like sex with baby elephant. Not too bad, really."

Because they know what we're going to do, it gives them extra time to prepare their response and the employees and gameplan against us, you know? We have no shock value ... like we did the first time.

Ideally, we would be able to hold something special back ... something that the Chiefs organization won't see coming or be able to prepare for.

FAX

KCrockaholic
10-21-2012, 11:20 PM
Why do people think the blackout game is against the raiders? If people paid attention they'd know the blackout game is 11/18 vs Cincy

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-21-2012, 11:24 PM
Sun Tzu also suggested scoring 1st quarter TDs

Tribal Warfare
10-21-2012, 11:24 PM
Why do people think the blackout game is against the raiders? If people paid attention they'd know the blackout game is 11/18 vs Cincy

That's our fault for not promoting it better, because now we have to exhaust more resources to convey the correct date

KCrockaholic
10-21-2012, 11:41 PM
Here's what I think happened. After the banner, people went "what's next?". And because the next banner has been severely downplayed to this point, people heard about the "blackout" because it sounded dramatic. People then automatically assumed it would be for the next home game in place of another banner. Most people don't know we're doing another banner. We need to promote that better IMO.

That's my theory.

Tribal Warfare
10-21-2012, 11:46 PM
Here's what I think happened. After the banner, people went "what's next?". And because the next banner has been severely downplayed to this point, people heard about the "blackout" because it sounded dramatic. People then automatically assumed it would be for the next home game in place of another banner. Most people don't know we're doing another banner. We need to promote that better IMO.

That's my theory.

precisely, and they associated it with the Raider game out of generalization Raiders=Black garb

ChiefsNow
10-22-2012, 04:21 AM
The natives are getting restless.

bowener
10-22-2012, 08:19 AM
I thought of this while eating breakfast, and came up with this site (http://www.absorbentprinting.com/bags-and-cases/paper-bags-and-boxes/kraft-paper-paper-bags/12x17-natural-kraft-grocery-bag) after a few seconds on google (there is probably a better local option).

For $219.00 you can get 1,000 12" X 17" brown paper bags with 1 color image or logo printed on it. I was thinking you could send in "saveourchiefs.com" as the logo, only send the image upside down so it can be read while people wear the bags on their heads. Then you can hand these out in the parking lot before a certain game or all games. If you don't want SOC on it, then something simple like "Fire Pioli" might be good.

I don't know if anybody would get behind this, but I think this would be pretty funny. It might have been brought up before, if so, sorry for Q.

edit: And as Mr. FAX brought up, maybe this would make a decent surprise. I'm not sure any sports team has had fans show up with uniform paper bags...

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-22-2012, 08:28 AM
Where is the "You can't fire a GM mid season crowd" this morning? Panthers announced they canned theirs....

bowener
10-22-2012, 08:34 AM
If the Chiefs lose their next game, they will be 1-6, just like they were thru 7 games in 2009, Pioli's first year. Tremendous improvement.

Inmem58
10-22-2012, 08:42 AM
If I was a billionaire I'd buy everyone's ticket for $100 more then what they laid for. I'd have the stadium empty.

The Bad Guy
10-22-2012, 09:14 AM
There's a guy on twitter saying he talked to 3 players and they think this "movement" is pathetic.

Of course they do. New GM = they are looking for a job elsewhere. Basically outscored 10-1 in the first quarter, haven't lead for any part of the year, and are 1-5, of course it's the fans that are sick of their shit that's pathetic.

scott free
10-22-2012, 09:22 AM
If those three want to slam the fans, they can get the hell out, too... regardless of name.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-22-2012, 09:30 AM
That guy has little to no followers and thinks the world of Cassel.

Apparently computers are now available to psych wards.

There's a guy on twitter saying he talked to 3 players and they think this "movement" is pathetic.

Of course they do. New GM = they are looking for a job elsewhere. Basically outscored 10-1 in the first quarter, haven't lead for any part of the year, and are 1-5, of course it's the fans that are sick of their shit that's pathetic.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-22-2012, 09:36 AM
So, the word is being spread that black hoodies are being worn grim reaper style. this is of course being said by fans who claim we are not true fans.

Grim Reaper style? lets all burn a single candle as we walk into Arrowhead and chant Monk-style songs.

pr_capone
10-22-2012, 09:54 AM
So, the word is being spread that black hoodies are being worn grim reaper style. this is of course being said by fans who claim we are not true fans.

Grim Reaper style? lets all burn a single candle as we walk into Arrowhead and chant Monk-style songs.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e4q6eaLn2mY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Count Zarth
10-22-2012, 09:58 AM

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/124974_o.gif

bevischief
10-22-2012, 10:32 AM
Where is the "You can't fire a GM mid season crowd" this morning? Panthers announced they canned theirs....

Come on Clark keep the trend going.

DaKCMan AP
10-22-2012, 10:51 AM
If I was a billionaire I'd buy everyone's ticket for $100 more then what they laid for. I'd have the stadium empty.

If I was a billionaire I'd just buy the Chiefs.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-22-2012, 12:26 PM
We should now consider some form of thanks for Cassel's benching. We asked and it was obliged. And i have no doubt it came from Mr. Hunt.

Pestilence
10-22-2012, 12:28 PM
We should now consider some form of thanks for Cassel's benching. We asked and it was obliged. And i have no doubt it came from Mr. Hunt.

VICTORY IS OURS!!!!

Inmem58
10-22-2012, 12:31 PM
"Thanks for caring, now Fire Pioli @saveourchiefs"

Old Dog
10-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Cassel Benched = Halfway there saveourchiefs.com

Yeah, I know it's too long

pr_capone
10-22-2012, 01:19 PM
Now... for the fatality. C'mon Hunt! FINISH HIM.

luv
10-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Does this change our options for the next banner?

pr_capone
10-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Does this change our options for the next banner?

Not really. The future is still bleak with Pioli at the helm. AFAIAC that is.

ChiefsNow
10-22-2012, 02:58 PM
It should be a positive message this time. We won a battle and should play it right.

pr_capone
10-22-2012, 03:00 PM
It should be a positive message this time. We won a battle and should play it right.

We won a battle but the war continues. The banner that was voted on is:

RETURN HOPE - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Positive message & restates that we don't want Pioli.

luv
10-22-2012, 03:06 PM

Wow. That won? I voted for it, but it was way behind last time I checked it. I think that's perfect.

pr_capone
10-22-2012, 03:11 PM
Wow. That won? I voted for it, but it was way behind last time I checked it. I think that's perfect.

The poll is still active but it has a HUGE lead.

ChiefsNow
10-22-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm in for whatever was voted, but just think it's pushing it just a little. Pioli showed that we lit a fire under his ass. Maybe he will make some moves. JMO

hometeam
10-22-2012, 03:33 PM
I'm in for whatever was voted, but just think it's pushing it just a little. Pioli showed that we lit a fire under his ass. Maybe he will make some moves. JMO

If its pushing it 'just a little', I dont think we are trying hard enough~

luv
10-22-2012, 03:45 PM

Pioli can't fire himself.

ChiefsNow
10-22-2012, 03:51 PM
I personally wasn't in this to get Pioli fired so much as getting Cassel benched.

Incredible Edibles
10-22-2012, 03:52 PM
Pioli can't fire himself.

Exactly.

Say what you will, but I wont be cheering any moves until this is the one that is announced. (Him being gone, not firing himself, dur)

Reerun_KC
10-22-2012, 04:17 PM
I personallasn't in this to get Pioli fired so much as getting Cassel benched.

I was. I decided to spend my money on this rather than traveling to.games. much more sastifying.

Inmem58
10-22-2012, 04:21 PM

I was. I decided to spend my money on this rather than traveling to.games. much more sastifying.

When did you add "Re" to your name?

Reerun_KC
10-22-2012, 04:26 PM
When did you add "Re" to your name?
LOL. 1976.

bevischief
10-22-2012, 04:30 PM

Same here.

alnorth
10-22-2012, 04:32 PM

Looks good to me. I was happy with both options, but I think the lead is now insurmountable.

htismaqe
10-22-2012, 04:37 PM

Awesome.

As long as Pioli is here, we can't be satisfied because we all know there's a chance Cassel's benching isn't permanent...

Tribal Warfare
10-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Awesome.

As long as Pioli is here, we can't be satisfied because we all know there's a chance Cassel's benching isn't permanent...

Or another retread QB, and attempting to draft a sleeper QB in his mind in the later rounds.

FAX
10-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Awesome.

Or he'll hire another imbecile to coach the team.

FAX

petegz28
10-22-2012, 05:24 PM
New slogan for banner:

One down...One to go!

Phobia
10-22-2012, 06:26 PM
My ugly mug will be on FOX4 talking about Cassel's benching and the banners after the Cards/Giants game tonight. You want a chance to make fun of me, I'm sure there will be plenty. Somebody grab that footage and post, please... only if it's good. If I sound like a moron, please forget to record it. Thanks.

Pestilence
10-22-2012, 06:27 PM
My ugly mug will be on FOX4 talking about Cassel's benching and the banners after the Cards/Giants game tonight. You want a chance to make fun of me, I'm sure there will be plenty. Somebody grab that footage and post, please... only if it's good. If I sound like a moron, please forget to record it. Thanks.

MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK IN ALL CAPS.

Count Zarth
10-22-2012, 06:28 PM
An opportunity to gif Phobia! :evil:

scott free
10-22-2012, 06:39 PM
MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK IN ALL CAPS.

LMAO

Phobia
10-22-2012, 06:58 PM
An opportunity to gif Phobia! :evil:

I had a fairly animated moment at one point. Hope you like it.

Tribal Warfare
10-22-2012, 06:58 PM

http://oi47.tinypic.com/25exjfd.jpg

Phobia
10-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Brutal. You know I will ban you for no good reason I just made up on the spot, TW.

SPchief
10-22-2012, 07:00 PM

Heh and Tribal strikes instantaneously

Phobia
10-22-2012, 07:00 PM
GAH! Why do I do this to myself?

Reerun_KC
10-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Ermahgerd

cabletech94
10-22-2012, 08:02 PM
GAH! Why do I do this to myself?

as long as you don't touch the REP!!!!

ROFL

Inmem58
10-22-2012, 08:03 PM
What a slop

pr_capone
10-22-2012, 09:33 PM
I guess it's time for this thread to ramp up again. I've updated the OP. I have a few people I still need to add to the donors list but I'm contemplating changing the format a bit. Will update later.

This is what I updated:
BANNERS

Weather permitting, we will be flying two planes over Arrowhead on 10/28 when the Chiefs play the Raiders.

The first banner will fly a message suggested by DRU:
"RETURN HOPE - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

The other banner will fly a message to promote the blackout:
"BLACKOUT ARROWHEAD 11/18 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

-------------------------------------------------------------
FLYER

So, we are asking that fans attending the game begin to print out a .pdf file. It is intended to be double sided but do as you wish.

The file can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8plc6cr6hwjsefp/ZNNTzaLl_2/Fire%20Pioli.pdf

If you are willing, we ask that you print out a few extra copies and take them with you to the game. If you see anyone out in the parking lot that is enjoying the banners or echoing our sentiments, give them one of the extra print outs so they can join in the movement. Please be careful if you approach others sharing what we are attempting to accomplish. If you have ever tailgated at Arrowhead, you know that there is no lacking for beer or spirits and not everyone will be in full control of themselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Hunt - I would love to think that you heard us and that the benching of Cassel was due to our banner. I hope that you see what we have had to endure these past few seasons... especially these past 6 games. Lastly, I hope you intend to do right by us. Pioli simply cannot be allowed to pick our future QB. He must not be allowed to pick next HC. In his 4 seasons here he has done nothing but earn the mistrust of fans and staff. Please know... we take no joy in this. We don't want to fly banners or gather up the pitchforks and torches. We don't want to "Blackout Arrowhead". We have been driven to this and there is only one solution.

Yes, tailgating and getting together with friends will always play a part of the Arrowhead experience. People will renew season tickets and keep handing over fists full of money for parking so they can party with their friends and then go cheer at a football game. You know as well as I do that the "Chiefs Kingdom" isn't made up of just the season ticket holders. The strength of the fans mostly come from people that can rarely go to a game because they live to far away or can't afford a ticket + parking. They are the people that live and die with this team via tv or radio. Grown men that get to Arrowhead for the first time ever and immediately get emotional because they know they are an hallowed ground. These are the people that are being alienated. People whose first and only priority is game being played on the field. That is where your team is losing most.

Do right by us. Please.

Pioli - Fall on your sword man. Resign and go try the "Patriot Way" somewhere else. Or not. We don't care. Just go.

FAX
10-22-2012, 09:56 PM
I think it's "fists full".

FAX

pr_capone
10-22-2012, 10:00 PM
I think it's "fists full".

FAX

I don't know what you are talking about. o:-)

SPchief
10-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Phobia coming up soon if anyone can cap it.

SPchief
10-22-2012, 10:15 PM
On now

SPchief
10-22-2012, 10:16 PM
It's the Kloster!

SPchief
10-22-2012, 10:17 PM
Mentions the blackout. Look above the stadium, two new banners

Chocolate Hog
10-22-2012, 10:18 PM
When they mentioned the Save Our Chiefs page I thought they were going to mention Deb Zillwiger whew

SPchief
10-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Heh, you know someone is going to gif that goofy face jesture

ghak99
10-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Got the blackout date out there and left a little surprise in the air on the banners. Nice work!

I think I see the gif that's coming... ROFL

Chocolate Hog
I can't get the flyer to show up. Little help please.

Phobia
I just began my binge and purging diet.

NJChiefsFan
10-22-2012, 10:26 PM

Guy saw Cassel in NE and then for four more years here. Gave him a huge contract. Even if this move was his call, how, after all this time is it a positive sign? Dude needs fans to be so pissed that he benches Cassel out of fear? This guy doesn't deserve to pick our next QB. Hell, for our sake, he shouldn't.

pr_capone
10-22-2012, 10:27 PM
I can't get the flyer to show up. Little help please.

you have to download it

Count Zarth
10-22-2012, 10:31 PM
Got the video. Hang on. :evil:

The Bad Guy
10-22-2012, 10:31 PM
I read and heard numerous times that Cassel was on the way out of New England in 2008 if Kevin O'Connell showed anything. Since he was dogshit, Cassel stayed.

Pioli was on the verge of cutting the guy in 2008 only to give him 63 million a year later.

I don't care what fire was lit under him, he needs to go, and go immediately.

Count Zarth
10-22-2012, 10:33 PM
This clip is fucking awesome.

Count Zarth
10-22-2012, 10:37 PM
lolwut

http://i.imgur.com/dswFz.jpg

Count Zarth
10-22-2012, 10:50 PM
File's uploading.

http://i.imgur.com/9cCWr.jpg

pr_capone
10-22-2012, 10:51 PM
File's uploading.

http://i.imgur.com/9cCWr.jpg

you ****ing tease

but... that shore is a purdy little mouth you got there Phil.

SPchief
10-22-2012, 10:53 PM
you ****ing tease

but... that shore is a purdy little mouth you got there Phil.

It gets better

|Zach|
10-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Good stuff

Count Zarth
10-22-2012, 10:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/guaWd.gif

Phobia
10-22-2012, 10:54 PM
You know what is really frustrating? In all of the parts they didn't show, I was perfectly articulate and made incredibly well informed points all while looking 20 lbs skinnier. Oh well. Your loss.

pr_capone
10-22-2012, 10:55 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Count Zarth
10-22-2012, 10:56 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KGUVDuSOilM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SPchief
10-22-2012, 10:56 PM
There it is. Seriously though, good interview Phil

doomy3
10-22-2012, 10:57 PM

LMAO

Phobia
10-22-2012, 10:57 PM

That felt a lot more comedic than it looks here. I should have rehearsed.

|Zach|
10-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Good job Phil.

pr_capone
10-22-2012, 10:59 PM
not the 8th of novemeber. the 18th. AAAAARGG!

otherwise... niiiiiiiiiiice

Phobia
10-22-2012, 11:00 PM

Told you there was some gold in there. Glad you liked it. Each time I do one of these things I swear to myself I'm not going to do it again. But then I find myself right back in front of the camera looking silly again. I'm never doing this again.

Phobia
10-22-2012, 11:01 PM
not the 8th of novemeber. the 18th. AAAAARGG!

otherwise... niiiiiiiiiiice

She was told the 18th. Bah - people will figure out. It's the Bengals game, not a Thursday.

Ace Gunner
10-22-2012, 11:01 PM
PR, I would be very careful about those flyers. That is private property and well, we know Hunt has had folks escorted plenty of times.

pr_capone
10-22-2012, 11:04 PM
PR, I would be very careful about those flyers. That is private property and well, we know Hunt has had folks escorted plenty of times.

What is there to be careful about? Hunt is gonna have a bunch of people dragged out of the stadium for having a fire pioli sign?

Count Zarth
10-22-2012, 11:04 PM
That felt a lot more comedic than it looks here. I should have rehearsed.

Let's slow it down!

http://i.imgur.com/axnoM.gif

Also, very nice:

http://i.imgur.com/UDyCj.gif

pr_capone
10-22-2012, 11:05 PM
Oh No You Di'Int!

http://i.imgur.com/UDyCj.gif

Ace Gunner
10-22-2012, 11:11 PM
What is there to be careful about? Hunt is gonna have a bunch of people dragged out of the stadium for having a fire pioli sign?

well, I have no idea about that, though honestly, it would not surprise. I was thinking he'd have patrols in the parking lot looking for fans passing along this type flyer though.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-22-2012, 11:12 PM
Solid job Philly!

Phobia
10-22-2012, 11:21 PM
Solid job Philly!

Touched on some key points and didn't completely jack it up. There was a lot more but they kept most of the meat. I'm not disappointed but I always think I look like an idiot in these things.

Count Zarth
10-22-2012, 11:26 PM
No, you did fine.

You came off as not a mouth breather, and that's always a danger in these things.

You were well spoken and intelligent. Props.

Guru
10-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Very well done Phil. :thumb:

AussieChiefsFan
10-22-2012, 11:51 PM

Which players?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-22-2012, 11:53 PM
Matt Cassel
Deez Nutz
Matt Cassel

Which players?

AussieChiefsFan
10-22-2012, 11:55 PM
lol

Tribal Warfare
10-22-2012, 11:56 PM
You did good job conveying the message Phil, well done.

AussieChiefsFan
10-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Good interview Phil. Well done.

NJChiefsFan
10-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Touched on some key points and didn't completely jack it up. There was a lot more but they kept most of the meat. I'm not disappointed but I always think I look like an idiot in these things.

You could see the nerves combined with the desire to make a the strong point all of us want made. I consider myself pretty well-spoken but I doubt I would have done any better. There is just a lot of points to be made and explained to the simple folks. That plus the camera is a lot of pressure.

In the end you made it clear that a lot of us aren't crazy enough to think Quinn is the future. You also did a good job commenting on how we don't think this was due to the banner. That's pretty important IMO. We don't want the image of this being about our ego thinking we are hot shit.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-23-2012, 04:10 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KGUVDuSOilM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:clap: Good job, Phildo. All the right press in that piece. SOC, the blackout, and even a plug for Chiefsplanet. Good fucking work men. You make me proud. There's a gleam...

ChiefsNow
10-23-2012, 04:45 AM
Nice Job Phil

FAX
10-23-2012, 04:57 AM
Interesting.

I have to tell you that, after all this time, it's very strange to actually observe the mannerisms and hear the voice of Planeteers. Very strange, indeed. Mr. Phobia seems like a normal guy ... kind of.

FAX

InChiefsHell
10-23-2012, 06:10 AM
If you're going to the game and passing out flyers, make sure you get video of any harassment...though I honestly doubt there will be any...but that would be some serious humiliation if the CIA thugs start messing with the fans.

bevischief
10-23-2012, 06:16 AM
Nice Job Phil

Pestilence
10-23-2012, 09:19 AM
She said the blackout is the 8th.....not the 18th.

Count Zarth
10-23-2012, 09:46 AM

Women. :rolleyes:

Phobia
10-23-2012, 10:22 AM

Yeah - I gave her the right date. Of this I'm certain. That's okay though. I don't think anybody will show up to Arrowhead wearing black on the 8th.

bevischief
10-23-2012, 10:56 AM
Yeah - I gave her the right date. Of this I'm certain. That's okay though. I don't think anybody will show up to Arrowhead wearing black on the 8th.

Just security.

strokerls1
10-23-2012, 11:17 AM
I am flying into Topeka this Friday and will be attending the game on Sunday. This will be my first time ever coming to Arrowhead and I couldnt be more excited/disappointed. Its a crazy feeling because it has been a dream of mine to come to Arrowhead and experience what the loudest and proudest outdoor stadium is like but unfortunately we have a GM and Owner who have almost destroyed that experience. We do business with a company who works in Topeka and so they found out I am a Chiefs fan and offered to fly my family in and take us to the game. We set this trip up last year, but if I knew the Chiefs would end up being this bad, I would have not accepted the offer. How shitty is that? That I would give up my dream to attend a game because of the suckage that has come out of this team for the last few years! I hope the higher up's read this...Anyway, I would love to meet some of the members of the board. I think what you guys are doing is amazing and hope this fight continues to restore this team to greatness.

DaFace
10-23-2012, 11:44 AM
I am flying into Topeka this Friday and will be attending the game on Sunday. This will be my first time ever coming to Arrowhead and I couldnt be more excited/disappointed. Its a crazy feeling because it has been a dream of mine to come to Arrowhead and experience what the loudest and proudest outdoor stadium is like but unfortunately we have a GM and Owner who have almost destroyed that experience. We do business with a company who works in Topeka and so they found out I am a Chiefs fan and offered to fly my family in and take us to the game. We set this trip up last year, but if I knew the Chiefs would end up being this bad, I would have not accepted the offer. How shitty is that? That I would give up my dream to attend a game because of the suckage that has come out of this team for the last few years! I hope the higher up's read this...Anyway, I would love to meet some of the members of the board. I think what you guys are doing is amazing and hope this fight continues to restore this team to greatness.

Don't be TOO disappointed. Even in a bad year, Arrowhead is a great experience. Try and get there early so that you can wander around the parking lot a bit and take in the tailgating if you can. Head into the stadium a bit early as well so that you can check out the hall of fame and such inside. And regardless, have a good time!

bevischief
10-23-2012, 11:51 AM
F24 is where a lot of CPers tailgate at.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-23-2012, 12:43 PM
too funny

http://memegenerator.net/Brady-Quinn

BigRedChief
10-23-2012, 02:08 PM
:clap: Good job, Phildo. All the right press in that piece. SOC, the blackout, and even a plug for Chiefsplanet. Good fucking work men. You make me proud. There's a gleam...there is also 103,700+ twitter followers now.

LVNHACK
10-23-2012, 03:27 PM
You know what is really frustrating? In all of the parts they didn't show, I was perfectly articulate and made incredibly well informed points all while looking 20 lbs skinnier. Oh well. Your loss.

Yeah Marine....You need me to send you some Insanity workout videos ?....You need to do some push aways (from the table) and restrict you alcohol intake some....cripes, what would Chesty Puller say ?

Phobia
10-23-2012, 05:36 PM
Yeah Marine....You need me to send you some Insanity workout videos ?....You need to do some push aways (from the table) and restrict you alcohol intake some....cripes, what would Chesty Puller say ?

Sure. Send them. I could stand to shed 2 inches.

aturnis
10-23-2012, 06:28 PM
How about

"Sweet flip flops Scott..."

Mr_Tomahawk
10-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Will the planes be in the air at the same time on Sunday?

And with a late game...what time can we expect the birds in the air?

pr_capone
10-23-2012, 07:37 PM
Will the planes be in the air at the same time on Sunday?

And with a late game...what time can we expect the birds in the air?

Birds will fly until an hour before kickoff.

ILChief
10-23-2012, 07:37 PM
If you're going to the game and passing out flyers, make sure you get video of any harassment...though I honestly doubt there will be any...but that would be some serious humiliation if the CIA thugs start messing with the fans.

You would be more likely to be hassled by true fans like Deb than by pioli's goons

aturnis
10-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Why was the first one at 10 am? Seems like 11 am would be a better time, when MORE people are at the stadium out of their cars, and the National stations are starting pregame, and turn focus to Arrowhead if that is the game they are carrying...

Just an honest question.

hometeam
10-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Why was the first one at 10 am? Seems like 11 am would be a better time, when MORE people are at the stadium out of their cars, and the National stations are starting pregame, and turn focus to Arrowhead if that is the game they are carrying...

Just an honest question.

Law says restricted airspace after 11.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-23-2012, 07:44 PM

Just an honest question.

Restricted airspace for an hour before kickoff and an hour after the game ends.

aturnis
10-23-2012, 07:46 PM
OIC...

chiefzilla1501
10-23-2012, 07:47 PM
More publicity for you guys.
"It can't be much fun to be Pioli in Kansas City about now, with fans paying to fly banners overhead during games at Arrowhead Stadium, demanding his firing."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/10/23/hot-seat-gms/index.html#ixzz2AB1zKwzR"

Count Zarth
10-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Can we PLEASE get someone out there with a good camera this time, that can shoot HD footage?

Coach
10-23-2012, 08:17 PM
I think Extension = Betrayal is a good one, in my opinion.

Reerun_KC
10-23-2012, 08:28 PM
I think Extension = Betrayal is a good one, in my opinion.

Thanks. Thought of it all on my own.

BigRedChief
10-23-2012, 08:36 PM
should update the followers #'s on facebook and twitter in the OP

Tribal Warfare
10-23-2012, 08:42 PM
I'll add this idea, we should have a banner flown or any variation of an advertisement that will get public notoriety during the last game of the season at Denver to drive the point even further.

L.A. Chieffan
10-23-2012, 08:54 PM
The Bill Simmons thing was awesome. FUCKING AWESOME.

shitgoose
10-23-2012, 08:55 PM
http://lordvalek.com/pics/smokey.jpg

Can someone with photshop abilities put Pioli's mug on Smokey, Chunt's on the dude, and Todd Haley on Donny?

Caption "Am I the only one around here that gives a shit about the Chiefs?" Mark your resignation Pioli!"

Thanks

NJChiefsFan
10-23-2012, 08:59 PM
http://lordvalek.com/pics/smokey.jpg

Can someone with photshop abilities put Pioli's mug on Smokey, Chunt's on the dude, and Todd Haley on Donny?

Caption "Am I the only one around here that gives a shit about the Chiefs?" Mark your resignation Pioli!"

Thanks

Stick this in the "FO photoshop" thread in the pictures forum and I am sure BoneKrusher will be on it.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Hey Scott! Neener, neener, neener

I'll add this idea, we should have a banner flown or any variation of an advertisement that will get public notoriety during the last game of the season at Denver to drive the point even further.

pr_capone
10-23-2012, 10:33 PM
planes booked. will check in with me tomorrow if they expect any issues.

Cost to fly this time around is $1,250 for both banners. They gave us the same discount as before but this time on two planes. Also, he is towing at 32 letter rate.

A round of applause, please, to AirLake Aviation.

/I'll update financials after this transaction is complete. This will leave us with $1,500 plus in the bank.

Incredible Edibles
10-23-2012, 10:38 PM
planes booked. will check in with me tomorrow if they expect any issues.

Cost to fly this time around is $1,250 for both banners. They gave us the same discount as before but this time on two planes. Also, he is towing at 32 letter rate.

A round of applause, please, to AirLake Aviation.

/I'll update financials after this transaction is complete. This will leave us with $1,500 plus in the bank.

Good deal. Lookin forward to seein the birds in the sky.

Count Zarth
10-23-2012, 10:39 PM
:hail:

CHENZ A!
10-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Are both banners saying the same thing? What ended up winning the vote?

pr_capone
10-23-2012, 10:46 PM
Are both banners saying the same thing? What ended up winning the vote?

I've been updating OP this whole time meng. Right up there. :D

The first banner will fly a message suggested by DRU:
"RETURN HOPE - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

The other banner will fly a message to promote the blackout:
"BLACKOUT ARROWHEAD 11/18 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

CHENZ A!
10-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Cool. I'll keep an eye out for them. Last game I forgot all about the banner, but ended up seeing it. I was like "Pops! that's from that Chiefs website I've told you about"

The old man doesn't do the internet thing, but I keep him up to date on all the SOC stuff, and he's heard a little on the radio. He's had season tickets since the old stadium, and this is the first year I've EVER heard him say that he's not sure if he wants to renew next year or not. It's fucking sad, man.

Groves
10-23-2012, 10:54 PM
I think we need to change "FIRE PIOLI" to "PUNT PIOLI" on the banner.

Too good to pass up. I don't remember who suggested it in the other thread, but it's genius and it's ripe.

Phobia
10-23-2012, 10:56 PM
I think we need to change "FIRE PIOLI" to "PUNT PIOLI" on the banner.

Too good to pass up. I don't remember who suggested it in the other thread, but it's genius and it's ripe.

Strongly, strongly agree. But I think there is a banner submission deadline with which to contend. Might be worth a phonecall though. Only 4 letters change so they could be willing.

FAX
10-23-2012, 11:10 PM
What do you bet that Pioligo will have hired a sky-writer to write, "Chiefs Fans Love Pioli!"?

FAX

BossChief
10-23-2012, 11:22 PM
Any word on the other guy that is supposedly flying his own banner?

How about the "anonymous" contributor that wanted to help out?

pr_capone
10-23-2012, 11:27 PM
Any word on the other guy that is supposedly flying his own banner?

How about the "anonymous" contributor that wanted to help out?

The other guy cannot fly a banner because we have an agreement for both. they either fly for us or not at all.

As for the anon contributor... he will remain anon and it was a $50 donation.

BossChief
10-23-2012, 11:31 PM
Was it someone we would all recognize or just a guy that didn't want to be identified?

BigRedChief
10-23-2012, 11:33 PM
The other guy cannot fly a banner because we have an agreement for both. they either fly for us or not at all.

$50:harumph: whatever

NJChiefsFan
10-24-2012, 01:08 AM
I love hoe we are at the point where we aren't trying to pay for one banner. We are getting two with $1,500 left over. Oh and 100,000 twitter followers. It's unreal. I remember reading the original post thinking, "man how sick would it be if we pulled off this banner by the end of the yr.". Now we have a ****ing fleet. Hell we could pay to have the Stealth bomber fly our banner during the anthem.

FAX
10-24-2012, 01:10 AM
I love hoe we are at the point where we aren't trying to pay for one banner. We are getting two with $1,500 left over. Oh and 100,000 twitter followers. It's unreal. I remember reading the original post thinking, "man how sick would it be if we pulled off this banner by the end of the yr.". Now we have a ****ing fleet. Hell we could pay to have the Stealth bomber fly our banner during the anthem.

From the humble acorn, the mighty oak doth grow.

Now all we need to do is chain saw that mother down on Pioli's house.

FAX

pr_capone
10-24-2012, 01:30 AM
From the humble acorn, the mighty oak doth grow.

Now all we need to do is chain saw that mother down on Pioli's house.

FAX

Amen Mr. Fax.

Count Zarth
10-24-2012, 02:35 AM
I have completed our first official video.

Stay tuned.

AussieChiefsFan
10-24-2012, 02:47 AM

Stay tuned.

:hmmm:

Guru
10-24-2012, 03:13 AM

Stay tuned.

you damn tease you.

farmerchief
10-24-2012, 05:53 AM
Go ahead, admit it, it was Brady Quinn wasn't it???:clap: