PDA

View Full Version : ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

pr_capone
11-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Did this ever go through?

It did... plus we had another $25 donation on top of it. Apologies for not getting back to you on this, RL is hectic ATM.

ILChief
11-13-2012, 03:54 PM
It did... plus we had another $25 donation on top of it. Apologies for not getting back to you on this, RL is hectic ATM.

No problem, thanks

Reerun_KC
11-13-2012, 06:33 PM
we doing ok on cash?

RJ
11-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Jonathan Coachman was discussing "Save Our Chiefs" on ESPN Radio this afternoon.

BigRedChief
11-13-2012, 07:29 PM
we doing ok on cash?Didn't Whitlock promise another $600 to saveourchiefs if we rigged his LA Times Shaq poll?

KCChiefsFan88
11-13-2012, 09:28 PM
There seems to be some backlash against the movement for its perceived constant negativity. Not that we have much to celebrate this season, but maybe we could start honoring a player each week that did his part and played a good game? It may lend our movement some extra credibility for doing what it says (still supporting the team and its players), and positivity is almost universally more successful than negativity. It wouldn't necessarily have to feel forced, either - DJ had a very noteworthy game today, and deserves some recognition for it.

Here is why there is constant negativity... this dumbster fire of a team is 1-8.

All the people crying about the negativity are on the Chiefs payroll.

gta0012
11-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Uhm idk if anyone noticed but the movement called "the chiefs" is negative right now. Not save the chiefs fault they are pointing it out.

Count Zarth
11-14-2012, 02:47 AM
Latest clip. Save Our Fans look sofa king wee todd did.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ToIF3BRo2Jw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AussieChiefsFan
11-14-2012, 02:54 AM
Facebook page up to 13k likes!

Tribal Warfare
11-14-2012, 03:47 AM
Latest clip. Save Our Fans look sofa king wee todd did.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ToIF3BRo2Jw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chemical castration and oophorectomies must occur to prevent this kind of stupid to spread further in the population from the 1:12 mark and on makes little baby Jesus weep.

Count Zarth
11-14-2012, 05:51 AM
Pioli doc updated and ready for distribution. Peruse at your leisure.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1nQtFpV6F1CiSloh_01lwwDT-8uZvQy9VyvIaW70EkLc

Mr. Flopnuts
11-14-2012, 06:04 AM
They gave the other group too much positive press, and did NOTHING to explain that we're on the same team. We're cheering the Chiefs. We just want front office change. I'm disappointed in that news clip.

AussieChiefsFan
11-14-2012, 06:16 AM
They gave the other group too much positive press, and did NOTHING to explain that we're on the same team. We're cheering the Chiefs. We just want front office change. I'm disappointed in that news clip.

Yea it did seem to make out that there is a good side and a bad side.

InChiefsHell
11-14-2012, 06:16 AM

Agreed. That was almost like a black ball job. Shit, they made us out to be the bad guys!

ILChief
11-14-2012, 06:34 AM
Chemical castration and oophorectomies must occur to prevent this kind of stupid to spread further in the population from the 1:12 mark and on makes little baby Jesus weep.

You gotta keep supportin em whether they're winnin or losin and right now they're losin

Face palm

Reerun_KC
11-14-2012, 07:22 AM
News sole purpose is to create controversy.... Dont worry about it. You have to remember Pioli is working the media behind the scenes and portion of this fanbase. We just have to stay focused and on our deadlines.

The more they rebuttal our efforts the more foolish and desperate they look.

IF you dont think we are getting to them. Watch what the Chiefs coaches are wearing on sunday. IF they have on Red shirts after wearing black most of the season. Our message is being heard, sharply being heard.

Just be patient and stay the course....

InChiefsHell
11-14-2012, 07:24 AM
News sole purpose is to create controversy.... Dont worry about it. You have to remember Pioli is working the media behind the scenes and portion of this fanbase. We just have to stay focused and on our deadlines.

The more they rebuttal our efforts the more foolish and desperate they look.

IF you dont think we are getting to them. Watch what the Chiefs coaches are wearing on sunday. IF they have on Red shirts after wearing black most of the season. Our message is being heard, sharply being heard.

Just be patient and stay the course....

Good point. I can't wait to watch this game, hopefully there will be some good shots of the blackout fans on TV.

Pestilence
11-14-2012, 09:29 AM
Yeah.....completely ignore the fact that we're planning on donating money to charities.....or that we have in the past.

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2012, 09:56 AM

Some clueless fucking sheep right there.

bowener
11-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Can somebody with power post a criteria that they deem the banner ideas should adhere to? There have been a ton of really good, some damn good ideas, that are flat out ignored or brushed over.

I'm not trying to piss anybody off, I am simply trying to figure out what people need to do to get better ideas in the air. I personally am disappointed that we are going to end up flying the same banner again this week. It seems like this week, with it being the blackout game, which has been wonderfully executed up to now, there should be a new or better message than one that has already flown.

I am sorry if I stepped on some toes, just my worthless $.02. And I don't have a great banner idea, but I wish there were a way to call more attention to this publicly:

With yesterday's loss Scott Pioli has passed Jim Schaaf for the worst winning percentage in Chiefs GM history.
Schaaf: .387 (1976-1988) Pioli: .376 (2009-2012)

pr_capone
11-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Can somebody with power post a criteria that they deem the banner ideas should adhere to? There have been a ton of really good, some damn good ideas, that are flat out ignored or brushed over.

I'm not trying to piss anybody off, I am simply trying to figure out what people need to do to get better ideas in the air. I personally am disappointed that we are going to end up flying the same banner again this week. It seems like this week, with it being the blackout game, which has been wonderfully executed up to now, there should be a new or better message than one that has already flown.

I am sorry if I stepped on some toes, just my worthless $.02. And I don't have a great banner idea, but I wish there were a way to call more attention to this publicly:

No pissing off happening.

The problem was partly due to the short week and party due to my sifting through posts to find the suggestions that were put out. Our time was limited due to having a short week after the MNF game so we were not able to go through the process like we did the last banner coming off the bye.

I sifted through the suggestions and put up the 4 that people seemed to talk about the most as good ideas.

I have posted requirements in the past but here they are again.

* 42 characters max not including spaces (but the shorter the better)
* Nothing calling for a specific GM or Coach or calling out any player save Cassel
* Don't invoke Lamar's name. Does no good to slap Clark across the face with his dead father's name.
* Must be something that everyone will understand (get the gleam is something most of us know but not everyone will get it)
* Must end with saveourchiefs.com

I am sorry to have disappointed you bowener. :(

bowener
11-14-2012, 01:19 PM

The problem was partly due to the short week and party due to my sifting through posts to find the suggestions that were put out. Our time was limited due to having a short week after the MNF game so we were not able to go through the process like we did the last banner coming off the bye.

I sifted through the suggestions and put up the 4 that people seemed to talk about the most as good ideas.

* Nothing calling for a specific GM or Coach or calling out any player save Cassel
* Don't invoke Lamar's name. Does no good to slap Clark across the face with his dead father's name.
* Must be something that everyone will understand (get the gleam is something most of us know but not everyone will get it)

Thank you very much for your response, Capone. And I am not disappointed by you, but disappointed that the process didn't seem to work for the better this time around. I understand why it didn't. I just wish we could streamline this a bit to make things easier for you, and better overall for getting the right/best message out.

Posting them just in here has to be a bitch for you to sift through and find, so there is always going the bureaucratic approach and creating more paperwork, i.e., a thread dedicated to only new banner ideas, but that just sounds like a bad idea since we all know it will ultimately become a convoluted mess. Any ideas on a better way to do this? Maybe getting people involved on facebook and twitter would be a good idea. It would give you fresh insights/ideas, but mostly it would have people cranking out a lot of funny shit you can't say, but may be true, especially on twitter.

PUCK FIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM #chiefsbanneryear

edit: Hell, you could donate a blackout shirt to the best twitter idea you get for next weeks banner maybe...

luv
11-14-2012, 02:09 PM

Just making sure I have this correct. 42 characters max. saveourchiefs.com is 17 characters, thus leaving 25 characters for the actual message.

pr_capone
11-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Just making sure I have this correct. 42 characters max. saveourchiefs.com is 17 characters, thus leaving 25 characters for the actual message.

- saveourchiefs.com = 18 char

luv
11-14-2012, 02:23 PM

Ah. Forgot the dash. So, 24 characters for the message.

bowener
11-14-2012, 03:01 PM

Just curious why you personally like saveourchiefs.com over @saveourchiefs or #saveourchiefs?

Pestilence
11-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Just curious why you personally like saveourchiefs.com over @saveourchiefs or #saveourchiefs?

I would assume because a majority of people understand the whole website thing better than a twitter account or twitter hashtag.

pr_capone
11-14-2012, 03:10 PM

Pest has it right.

I would assume because a majority of people understand the whole website thing better than a twitter account or twitter hashtag.

everyone understand .com = website. there are a lot of people out there that don't have the foggiest idea what twitter is how to to find us on it even if they could make it to twitter.

bowener
11-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Alright, understandable then.

pr_capone
11-14-2012, 03:59 PM
The new FIRE PIOLI flyer/sign.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7yebuuqvphwjft/Fire%20Pioli.pdf

Guru
11-14-2012, 04:06 PM
The new FIRE PIOLI flyer/sign.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7yebuuqvphwjft/Fire%20Pioli.pdf

Pioli tied himself to Cassel, CBSSports.comís 32nd Pioli tied himself to Cassel, CBSSports.comís 32nd ranked QB,

Need to fix that bud.

Pestilence
11-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Pioli tied himself to Cassel, CBSSports.com’s 32nd Pioli tied himself to Cassel,

That's in there twice.

pr_capone
11-14-2012, 04:11 PM
GOD DAMMIT

pr_capone
11-14-2012, 04:14 PM
fixed

DA_T_84
11-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Put this in the other thread....

Planning on putting in a QR code?

I really think you will net more "Likes" or "Follows" on FB/Twitter...

The Bad Guy
11-14-2012, 05:28 PM
It's fitting that she wants to donate to a brain injury foundation when she's fucking braindead. "You stand behind your team win or lose". Hopefully someone stands up behind tire chin and pushes him off a bridge.

Guru
11-14-2012, 05:32 PM
It's fitting that she wants to donate to a brain injury foundation when she's ****ing braindead. "You stand behind your team win or lose". Hopefully someone stands up behind tire chin and pushes him off a bridge.

We are standing up for our team.

bowener
11-14-2012, 05:38 PM
Save our Players Fire Pioli - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

That might force reporters to ask the players how they feel about Pioli. I'm interested in what they may say anonymously.

Guru
11-14-2012, 05:47 PM
PATRIOT WAY DOES NOT WORK SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

ILChief
11-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Put this in the other thread....

Planning on putting in a QR code?

I really think you will net more "Likes" or "Follows" on FB/Twitter...

Good idea

Nightfyre
11-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Do the spaces count as characters?

AussieChiefsFan
11-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Do the spaces count as characters?

Don't think so

Count Zarth
11-14-2012, 08:17 PM
LOL

This has been a good week for all of us. I think we can agree on that. =) The division lies because of "Saveourchiefs". They are slowly withering for those of you paying attention. They lost 30k followers last week on Twitter alone. When this team does well? It slays them. So this has been a good week, and I would not be surprised to see this team pull out a win at home this week. Would not be surprised AT ALL. There is your bombshell folks. You're welcome. I look for this team to finish STRONG. And SLAY "SaveourChiefs". PUNISH them for flinging SHIT all over my church. SLAY THEM. They must be BANNED. They must be BANISHED. And never welcomed BACK.

hometeam
11-14-2012, 08:22 PM
haters gonna hate.

Count Zarth
11-14-2012, 08:24 PM
Barry is dumb enough to post videos from the official Save Our Chiefs youtube page on his uncensored garbage dump. LMAO

Inmem58
11-14-2012, 08:25 PM
We'll pray for you Charles saveourchiefs.com

ILChief
11-14-2012, 08:26 PM
LOL

Where is that from?

hometeam
11-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Where is that from?

My guess is its fece again.

Count Zarth
11-14-2012, 08:33 PM
Yeah that's from Uncensored. Where he is also claiming to be friends with several members of this movement. WTF.

ILChief
11-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Yeah that's from Uncensored. Where he is also claiming to be friends with several members of this movement. WTF.

What's the link?

hometeam
11-14-2012, 08:37 PM

In his eyes 30k bot followers on Twitter are 'members of the movement' so I somehow doubt his credibility.

Chiefs=Good
11-14-2012, 08:41 PM
LOL

These people should not be allowed to share in the success when finally pioli gets fired.

BigRedChief
11-14-2012, 09:01 PM
LOLWhere was that posted?

Count Zarth
11-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Where was that posted?

the uncensored kcchiefs assholes to fans we don't agree with page.

pr_capone
11-14-2012, 09:06 PM
the uncensored kcchiefs assholes to fans we don't agree with page.

is it a closed group?

Guru
11-14-2012, 09:18 PM
is it a closed group?

yep, I got booted from it for speaking ill of Cassel last year. So much for uncensored. LMAO

Chocolate Hog
11-14-2012, 09:46 PM
Fece is dumb enough to post videos from the official Save Our Chiefs youtube page on his uncensored garbage dump. LMAO

I feel sorry for the guy. In one of his videos he was begging people for money.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
11-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Barry is a closet chomo

Count Zarth
11-14-2012, 10:02 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/30198860.jpg

pr_capone
11-14-2012, 10:09 PM
I feel sorry for the guy. In one of his videos he was begging people for money.

recently? and why?

Nightfyre
11-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Chiefs lack accountability - saveourchiefs.com

Count Zarth
11-14-2012, 10:16 PM
recently? and why?

he's "struggling."

Karma is a bitch.

bowener
11-14-2012, 10:24 PM
he's "struggling."

Karma is a bitch.

I'd shit on his porch... if he had a porch.

ghak99
11-14-2012, 10:30 PM
he's "struggling."

Karma is a bitch.

He can go fluff ALL CAPS for quarters for all I care.

Phobia
11-14-2012, 10:38 PM
Keep talking about the guy. He gets 100x more run on this site than ANYWHERE on the internet. YOU guys make him relevant. Congratulations.

CaliforniaChief
11-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Keep talking about the guy. He gets 100x more run on this site than ANYWHERE on the internet. YOU guys make him relevant. Congratulations.

Exactly. We've got national outlets watching us now. Don't get distracted by dumb stuff like this. Focus on the blackout and the message of Pioli fail.

La literatura
11-14-2012, 11:35 PM
What about a black border for the flyer?

Tribal Warfare
11-14-2012, 11:37 PM

It's Pestilence and GoChiefs (Clay) that's antagonizing the issue. Hell with your mod powers you could just delete it from the thread.

Phobia
11-14-2012, 11:40 PM
We start censoring crap and we're no better than the rest.

Tribal Warfare
11-14-2012, 11:46 PM
We start censoring crap and we're no better than the rest.

like you said it's a problem if you make it a problem. I personally ignore this type of stuff, because like the old saying "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one."

You pointed it out as something that irritated you, and that's why I commented on it.

Phobia
11-15-2012, 12:03 AM
I'm not irritated at all. For me, that guy doesn't exist on the internet.

Incredible Edibles
11-15-2012, 12:04 AM
Jason Whitlock on Rich Eisen's latest podcast episode. Discusses the Chiefs failure in Pittsburgh, and also gives a shout out to the fans and saveourchiefs. Go check it out, its in the last half hour of the podcast.

Guru
11-15-2012, 12:10 AM
I still like ELIMINATE BAD FOOTBALL - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

hometeam
11-15-2012, 12:10 AM
http://richeisen.nfl.com/2012/11/13/rich-eisen-podcast-demarcus-ware-and-jason-whitlock/

starts at 1:07:30

pr_capone
11-15-2012, 12:20 AM
I still like ELIMINATE BAD FOOTBALL - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

I would love to see this fly against the Broncos. #1 on my hit list.

BossChief
11-15-2012, 12:28 AM
recently? and why?

he's "struggling."

Karma is a bitch.
By the looks of him these days and coupled with how irrational he usually is, my educated guess is "meth".

Count Zarth
11-15-2012, 01:21 AM
http://richeisen.nfl.com/2012/11/13/rich-eisen-podcast-demarcus-ware-and-jason-whitlock/

starts at 1:07:30

BOOM. Great segment, thanks jwhit.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C0Aimg0jWGk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DaKCMan AP
11-15-2012, 05:45 AM
ELIMINATE BAD MANAGEMENT - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

bevischief
11-15-2012, 05:58 AM

Like.

patteeu
11-15-2012, 07:19 AM
Has anyone suggested hiring someone to fly a banner over Clark Hunt's house?

bevischief
11-15-2012, 07:20 AM

Yes.

InChiefsHell
11-15-2012, 07:21 AM

I believe a Dallas banner was suggested some 400000 posts ago, but I could be wrong. It was early on IIRC.

patteeu
11-15-2012, 07:30 AM
Yes.

I believe a Dallas banner was suggested some 400000 posts ago, but I could be wrong. It was early on IIRC.

Thanks

Old Dog
11-15-2012, 07:41 AM
Nice job on 610 just now, Marty

ncCHIEFfan
11-15-2012, 09:01 AM
Posted this in another thread but I wanted to make sure it was read:

Just want to say that some of you guys here are real assholes and usually pick a fight with anyone you feel is weaker than you when it comes to FB knowledge.

But having that said, what this board of Chief fans are doing to bring this stench of a FO/CStaff to the surface, is awesome.

The product I watch on gameday ( a team with absolutely NO leadership ) makes embarrassed to be a fan but seeing what you guys are doing here allows me to keep Chiefs Pride!

Thanks for all the hard work People!

RedNFeisty
11-15-2012, 10:54 AM
Sports Time Fan Shop, has this picture on their website. I thought it was so funny I had to share.

Phobia
11-15-2012, 11:15 AM
Posted this in another thread but I wanted to make sure it was read:

Just want to say that some of you guys here are real assholes and usually pick a fight with anyone you feel is weaker than you when it comes to FB knowledge.
That's probably fair but I try very hard to be kind. Except for people who still wear Cassel jerseys and defend that guy as a quality starting NFL QB. Nobody is that blind.

Woodchuck
11-15-2012, 11:20 AM

In some cases but, mostly they pick fights with people who know more and then call them stupid. If you look around, it is easy to see the assholes and they are really just assholes. They don't know shit about football. They are simply here to be dicks. hang in there dude. You will be fine.

Pestilence
11-15-2012, 11:24 AM
In some cases but, mostly they pick fights with people who know more and then call them stupid. If you look around, it is easy to see the assholes and they are really just assholes. They don't know shit about football. They are simply here to be dicks. hang in there dude. You will be fine.

ROFL

Or it could be the fact that you have no clue what you're talking about.....and you ruin every thread you're in.

Matter of fact.....get the fuck out of this one before you ruin it.

Phobia
11-15-2012, 11:45 AM

This isn't about you, dude. Step off, please.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-15-2012, 12:04 PM
That's probably fair but I try very hard to be kind. Except for people who still wear Cassel jerseys and defend that guy as a quality starting NFL QB. Nobody is that blind.

I think Cassel just needs more weapons, then he can be a true leader of men.

Phobia
11-15-2012, 12:06 PM
I think Cassel just needs more weapons, then he can be a true leader of men.

Like vision, mobility, accuracy, a stronger arm, and decision-making. I agree.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-15-2012, 12:07 PM
Like vision, mobility, accuracy, a stronger arm, and decision-making. I agree.

It seems you saw through me. Damn it.

Reerun_KC
11-15-2012, 12:22 PM

:facepalm: Shitting on another thread...

Folks, Woodsponge Chuckpants is a perfect example of a Lifetard....

Also if you havent donated to SOC, then you have zero business being in here shitting on another thread.

Easy 6
11-15-2012, 12:58 PM

Hey, now that actually IS awesome.

Big likes.

Reerun_KC
11-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Hey, now that actually IS awesome.

Big likes.

Yes sir

NJChiefsFan
11-15-2012, 03:47 PM

There are plenty of people that love giving people shit. You are the other end of the spectrum. You spend the entire time patting yourself on the back for being amazing. You have done it again with this post. Hell you don't even care about this guy. You just saw an opening to claim your amazing knowledge of football.

So much for that change you told me was coming in your second go-around here.

Chocolate Hog
11-15-2012, 04:27 PM
They're talking about the black out right now on 610

ILChief
11-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Anger then Apathy Fire Pioli SaveOurChiefs.com

Chocolate Hog
11-15-2012, 05:10 PM
We said Pioli not Routt - Saveourchiefs.com

bevischief
11-15-2012, 05:19 PM
Hand out black trash bags with the flyers.

hometeam
11-15-2012, 05:40 PM
Hand out black trash bags with the flyers.

Then SOC will be in trouble when people use them to suffocate themselves halfway through the shallacking~

BigRedChief
11-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Whatever happened to the putting up a roadside banner?

Easy 6
11-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Gotta say that DaKCMan's banner idea should get very serious consideration.

Thats a winner.

BigRedChief
11-15-2012, 07:54 PM
ELIMINATE BAD MANAGEMENT - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM:clap: winner chicken dinner

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Gotta say that DaKCMan's banner idea should get very serious consideration.

Thats a winner.

He finally and literally posted something awesome. It's a good one.

Chocolate Hog
11-15-2012, 11:07 PM
I heard Marty on my friends podcast (he did a good job BTW). I think their suggestion of flying a banner over an away game is a good suggestion.

Phobia
11-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Whatever happened to the putting up a roadside banner?
There is one volunteer.

Guru
11-15-2012, 11:37 PM

yes yes yes

mdchiefsfan
11-16-2012, 03:59 AM

:clap:

Mr. Flopnuts
11-16-2012, 09:15 AM
ROFL

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MVCKBvNZrqs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reerun_KC
11-16-2012, 09:20 AM
OMG what the fuck was that?

Fire Me Boy!
11-16-2012, 09:21 AM
ROFL

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MVCKBvNZrqs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

bevischief
11-16-2012, 10:06 AM
I just passed out the a copy of Scott Pioli facts to a local up here and he read it and agrees with us. It all started with question about the hoodie.

InChiefsHell
11-16-2012, 10:14 AM
ROFL

That. Was. Awesome.

Who is that? I mean, a planeteer?

Easy 6
11-16-2012, 10:18 AM
Who is that? I mean, a planeteer?

Agreed, enquiring minds want to know.

patteeu
11-16-2012, 10:32 AM
ROFL

LMAO Is that SNR?

ILChief
11-16-2012, 10:44 AM
That guy could sing the next saveourchiefs song :)

Inmem58
11-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Chiefs QBs Bowe has played with: Croyle, Huard, Thigpen, Gray, Cassel, Palko, Orton, Quinn

NEW BANNER: BOWE NEEDS A QB, SAVEOURCHIEFS.com

ghak99
11-16-2012, 11:13 AM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MVCKBvNZrqs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

ROFL I don't know who you are, but damn I needed that! ROFL

Priest31kc
11-16-2012, 11:47 AM
Chiefs QBs Bowe has played with: Croyle, Huard, Thigpen, Gray, Cassel, Palko, Orton, Quinn

I like it...

BigRedChief
11-16-2012, 12:29 PM
Whatever happened to the putting up a roadside banner?Again....what happened to the billboard?

pr_capone
11-16-2012, 12:30 PM
Again....what happened to the billboard?

Billboard is WAY to expensive. We priced it, out of our budget.

BigRedChief
11-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Billboard is WAY to expensive. We priced it, out of our budget.What was the price? I've read article about guy's proposing to GF's that they say the billboard cost $1-2K for a month.

pr_capone
11-16-2012, 12:48 PM
What was the price? I've read article about guy's proposing to GF's that they say the billboard cost $1-2K for a month.

Two problems. In KCMO, the electronic billboards (so we can change the message as needed) run 5k a month which we can't afford. The static billboards are cheaper but not in locations that suit the movement plus the problem that we could not change the message in case something were to happen.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-16-2012, 12:51 PM
PAY BOWE FIRE PIOLI - RIGHT53 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Dartgod
11-16-2012, 12:53 PM
BILLBOARD!!!!!!!1111111ONEONE

Count Zarth
11-16-2012, 01:21 PM
REVOLUTION!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/lBeIf.jpg

bowener
11-16-2012, 01:39 PM

Awesome. And he is one player that might actually slip up and say something to the media.

Incredible Edibles
11-16-2012, 01:44 PM

Glorious. Love it.

BigRedChief
11-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Two problems. In KCMO, the electronic billboards (so we can change the message as needed) run 5k a month which we can't afford. The static billboards are cheaper but not in locations that suit the movement plus the problem that we could not change the message in case something were to happen.Again, not trying to be negative but please take this as some positive input.

This is an example of the message drift that happens as a movement matures. Our message doesn't change. Stick with your original vision.

Keep it as your main focus of every decision you make. Make every decision fit in the long term goal of that vision. Anything that takes you off that vision, recognize it as a distraction and remain focused on the vision, stay on the path to the goal.

It's what brought us all together. Bench Casell-Fire Pioli. It's easy for us to agree on. It's simple and what the vast majority can get on board with. If Pioli is fired, we didn't waste money on the billboard. The billboard would generate tons of free publicity.

People donated money to SOC to help push Clark to FIRE PIOLI, not to give to the Boy Scouts or other worthy charity.

Count Zarth
11-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Wow.

A story from the airline side now. Pioli handpicks flight attendants, and one of them is sick, so another one fills in. Pioli didn't pick her and kicks her off the flight. Since the chiefs charter the flight, they get to do what they want

Easy 6
11-16-2012, 02:25 PM
ROFL

Just a wild guess, but the initials DC remind me of Darth Carl.

Count Zarth
11-16-2012, 02:31 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/295842_10151110319260423_146714903_n.jpg

pr_capone
11-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Again, not trying to be negative but please take this as some positive input.

This is an example of the message drift that happens as a movement matures. Our message doesn't change. Stick with your original vision.

Keep it as your main focus of every decision you make. Make every decision fit in the long term goal of that vision. Anything that takes you off that vision, recognize it as a distraction and remain focused on the vision, stay on the path to the goal.

It's what brought us all together. Bench Casell-Fire Pioli. It's easy for us to agree on. It's simple and what the vast majority can get on board with. If Pioli is fired, we didn't waste money on the billboard. The billboard would generate tons of free publicity.

People donated money to SOC to help push Clark to FIRE PIOLI, not to give to the Boy Scouts or other worthy charity.

I understand what you are saing. Perhaps I misspoke. We did not go the route of the billboard in case something changed. For example, Pioli got fired a week into the billboard being up. Had we blown our wad on a billboard, we would have essentially created a message that criticized the organization for 3 weeks for something they already got taken care of.

Conversely, had Clark come out and made a statement, it could have affected the message we wanted to put out. Had Clark given Pioli an ultimatum of win or GTFO, I personally... would not have wanted a semi-permanent message bashing them for an extended period of time.

I understand that people did not donate to give to charity. That was always the fallback for the end run but as it stands, we don't even have enough money to fly but just one more plane. In order to fly the last 2 home games, we will need more donations... so it isn't like I have been holding out on spending just to make sure that there is something to give to charity at the end.

BigRedChief
11-16-2012, 02:47 PM
I understand what you are saing. Perhaps I misspoke. We did not go the route of the billboard in case something changed. For example, Pioli got fired a week into the billboard being up. Had we blown our wad on a billboard, we would have essentially created a message that criticized the organization for 3 weeks for something they already got taken care of.

Conversely, had Clark come out and made a statement, it could have affected the message we wanted to put out. Had Clark given Pioli an ultimatum of win or GTFO, I personally... would not have wanted a semi-permanent message bashing them for an extended period of time.

I understand that people did not donate to give to charity. That was always the fallback for the end run but as it stands, we don't even have enough money to fly but just one more plane. In order to fly the last 2 home games, we will need more donations... so it isn't like I have been holding out on spending just to make sure that there is something to give to charity at the end.Valid points. But the public doesn't understand our message. We have to do better.

Listened to Fesco this am. Both him and the other guy are on board with SOC but they talked about the misunderstanding of what the SOC was about, what is our goals. Our principles and plan to get there.

Now this isn't SOC's fault. Most Chief fans dont care or know the issues in the detail that we do. But, we need them. Together is powerful. We have us hard core fans on board. We need the other fans that will make a difference and give the perception that its a movement, not a isolated and minority group of fans. We need to think outside of the box to generate publicity.

We are attempting to move a multimillionaire off his position in his business that is making him $30-40 million a year. We have to give him a reason to change his view on our ideas.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Mellinger talking about how the black out will be the most interesting thing to watch for Sunday.

bevischief
11-16-2012, 04:10 PM
Mellinger talking about how the black out will be the most interesting thing to watch for Sunday.

LMAO

BigRedChief
11-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Did you guys hear Maas on 810 today? He was talking about SOC. He supports the idea and thinks its a good thing. His big idea for SOC is to get people to agree to an increase in parking fees of say $20 and then 30K agree to that increase and now you have $8 million. SOC goes to Clark Hunt with this $8 million in its pocket and tells Clark we want this guy to come here and here's our money to prove it.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Did you guys hear Maas on 810 today? He was talking about SOC. He supports the idea and thinks its a good thing. His big idea for SOC is to get people to agree to an increase in parking fees of say $20 and then 30K agree to that increase and now you have $8 million. SOC goes to Clark Hunt with this $8 million in its pocket and tells Clark we want this guy to come here and here's our money to prove it.

Awful idea. Clark gets plenty of our money and can afford to fire Pioli.

Why should WE pay for HIS mistake?

Bearcat
11-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Someone is bad at math and Clark should be grateful for every dollar people are spending on that pathetic organization. Not many companies can get away with being so terrible for so long and still be in business, much less have former employees talking on the radio about how we should throw more money at the problem. :facepalm:

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-16-2012, 05:55 PM

Billy Bob went on 610 spouting the same shit. Fans should pony up money so CHunt can buy out Pioli. BULLSHIT!

When did Mass become the mouthpiece for CHunt?

BossChief
11-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Just a question...how much would we need to raise to get a billboard that just says

SaveOurChiefs.com

We Deserve Better

That would be a worthy expenditure that I'd be absolutely willing to chip in a couple hundy for.

Dayze
11-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Just a question...how much would we need to raise to get a billboard that just says

SaveOurChiefs.com

We Deserve Better

That would be a worthy expenditure that I'd be absolutely willing to chip in a couple handys for.

that would probably cut the costs considerably

pr_capone
11-16-2012, 08:01 PM
Updated OP w/new financial report:

Expenditures:
10/7 Banner - $625.00
10/28 Banners - $1,250.00
11/16 Flyers - $375.55
11/16 Banner - $900.00
11/18 Banner - $575.00

Current Paypal Balance: $740.62
Total Donations Received: $4,466.17

-------------

With the banner flying over the Bengals game, we only have enough dough for one more banner (Broncos game) with $115 left over. If we are going to fly the rest of the year, we need to raise another $1,150. Those of you who pledged a second round... we are likely going to need it. WE have yet to determine the amount of donations we are going to get from Sports Nutz from the sale of the shirts. As soon as I have those numbers, I will update again.

pr_capone
11-16-2012, 08:23 PM
ps, posted financials on FB

Reerun_KC
11-16-2012, 08:32 PM
k will send more in...

Bearcat
11-16-2012, 08:47 PM
We could be fighting cancer or feeding the homeless. derp derp

BigRedChief
11-16-2012, 09:20 PM
Awful idea. Clark gets plenty of our money and can afford to fire Pioli.

Why should WE pay for HIS mistake?I thought it was insane. He's making $30-40 million profit, he's already rich but, if we raised another $8 million to give him, he might listen to SOC and get a player we want in FA? WTF? :facepalm:

Does Maas have a half fried brain from football?

Guru
11-16-2012, 09:25 PM
I thought it was insane. He's making $30-40 million profit, he's already rich but, if we raised another $8 million to give him, he might listen to SOC and get a player we want in FA? WTF? :facepalm:

One of my favorite memories of Maas during his playing days was when the shitty NE Patriots came to town and he said "all we have to do is show up." and the Chiefs would win. Needless to say we fell behind by 2 TDs early in that game and didn't take the lead until the 4th qtr.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2012, 10:31 PM
I thought it was insane. He's making $30-40 million profit, he's already rich but, if we raised another $8 million to give him, he might listen to SOC and get a player we want in FA? WTF? :facepalm:

He's also the guy who said big changes were gonna happen a month ago and claimed last week that Marty would be an consultant to the team by the middle of this past week.

Guru
11-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Gotta love the people that just try to throw a bunch of crap at the wall and waiting for something to stick.

Phobia
11-17-2012, 12:00 AM
Gotta love the people that just try to throw a bunch of crap at the wall and waiting for something to stick.

I'm no Maas fan but to be fair, the word on the street from multiple sources was Pioli goes after the MNF game.

Old Dog
11-17-2012, 02:23 AM

I imagine coke is partially to blame too

BigRedChief
11-17-2012, 06:40 AM
I'm no Maas fan but to be fair, the word on the street from multiple sources was Pioli goes after the MNF game.If I was in the inside info game, this would already be put out there by me. There are way too many rumors out there from completely different resources that are saying the same thing, Pioli's days are numbered.:thumb:

bevischief
11-17-2012, 06:50 AM
If I was in the inside info game, this would already be put out there by me. There are way too many rumors out there from completely different resources that are saying the same thing, Pioli's days are numbered.:thumb:

What does your inside source say?

BigRedChief
11-17-2012, 06:57 AM
What does your inside source say?I have no good inside source's anymore. Not since after the first year of Pioli when my guy that I use to work with left the Chiefs. Get some local radio and TV guys that I email but they are just fishing usually.

I use to feel comfortable putting out information that is was from a reliable source. Not in this case. That being said, there are rumors that have the feel of just the same rumor being spread around by multiple people. This rumor is not one of them. As far as rumors go this is a "believable" rumor, if there is such a thing.;)

bevischief
11-17-2012, 07:12 AM
I have no good inside source's anymore. Not since after the first year of Pioli when my guy that I use to work with left the Chiefs. Get some local radio and TV guys that I email but they are just fishing usually.

I use to feel comfortable putting out information that is was from a reliable source. Not in this case. That being said, there are rumors that have the feel of just the same rumor being spread around by multiple people. This rumor is not one of them. As far as rumors go this is a "believable" rumor, if there is such a thing.;)

I understand.

Scorp
11-17-2012, 08:06 AM
If there are any more banners I would like to suggest:

FIRE PIOLI WITH CAUSE!

Red Brooklyn
11-17-2012, 08:48 AM
Is Charles a fan of the Save Our Chiefs movement?

@jcharles25

Check your "EGO" at the door..

Count Zarth
11-17-2012, 09:05 AM
I commented that there was black in the Arrowhead logo on some idiot's facebook status this AM and he defriended me. True Fans are such friggin' morons.

CaliforniaChief
11-17-2012, 09:08 AM
The butthurt of some of the "true fans" is quite strong. It's funny that whenever the Chiefs post a Facebook update and we respond with SOC thoughts, two or three true fans seep out of the pavement and defend this abortion.

Big Chief Homer
11-17-2012, 09:27 AM
The butthurt of some of the "true fans" is quite strong. It's funny that whenever the Chiefs post a Facebook update and we respond with SOC thoughts, two or three true fans seep out of the pavement and defend this abortion.

Lemmings, only way to describe it.

Pestilence
11-17-2012, 09:29 AM
I can't even go onto the SOC FB page anymore. The amount of retarded arguing that is done on there...makes it unbearable.

Incredible Edibles
11-17-2012, 10:11 AM
I can't even go onto the SOC FB page anymore. The amount of retarded arguing that is done on there...makes it unbearable.

This. It truly is a sad thing to behold.

BossChief
11-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Is Charles a fan of the Save Our Chiefs movement?

@jcharles25

Check your "EGO" at the door..

I doubt very highly he is talking about Pioli...probably talking about a friend of his and has nothing to do with the Chiefs.

Red Brooklyn
11-17-2012, 10:35 AM
I doubt very highly he is talking about Pioli...
Me too.

Especially since his next string of tweets was about a little boy getting his penis slammed in a toilet.

bevischief
11-17-2012, 11:02 AM
If there are any more banners I would like to suggest:

FIRE PIOLI WITH CAUSE!

I like this.

bevischief
11-17-2012, 11:04 AM

It's FB why?

NJChiefsFan
11-17-2012, 12:06 PM

Yeah I stay away from the comments. Its not worth the anger. Same stuff with this crap about Romeo and Cassel defending his pick. Those to nerds should be gone, atleast I am assuming so to stay sane, so its not worth the stress.

unnecessary drama
11-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Captain Tasty Cheeks, the newest of all n00bs, approves the SOC movement! Keep up the good work fellas! =)

Count Zarth
11-17-2012, 03:21 PM
What makes your cheeks so tasty?

bowener
11-17-2012, 03:24 PM
What makes your cheeks so tasty?

Semen?

unnecessary drama
11-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Lots of hard work and vigorous pound sessions. I also drink a lot of protein shakes. Oh, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Count Zarth
11-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Shitty photoshop.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/2zi92k4.jpg

Count Zarth
11-17-2012, 06:24 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/552325_459619017423735_134394816_n.jpg

PunkinDrublic
11-17-2012, 08:08 PM
I say you use the remaining funds to buy Ryan Lilja a lifetime supply of grecian formula. The guy is a couple of years younger than me and has a head full head of grey hair. It depresses me and makes me feel old.

Rooster
11-18-2012, 06:44 AM
I say you use the remaining funds to buy Ryan Lilja a lifetime supply of grecian formula. The guy is a couple of years younger than me and has a head full head of grey hair. It depresses me and makes me feel old.

ROFLROFL I know what you mean. He looks like a silverback gorilla on the sideline when he takes his helmet comes off.

ILChief
11-18-2012, 06:52 AM
http://www.whatcomcountycapr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/braveheart.jpg

ChiefsCountry
11-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Banner looks good guys.
Posted via Mobile Device

ghak99
11-18-2012, 09:30 AM
Banner looks good guys.
Posted via Mobile Device

How's the crowd taking it and are you seeing much black?

ChiefsCountry
11-18-2012, 09:31 AM
How's the crowd taking it and are you seeing much black?

Well not as much red as normal lets put it that way.
Posted via Mobile Device

Inmem58
11-18-2012, 09:43 AM
@WhitlockJason: Chiefs fans send me updates/pics from the blackout!!!

Chocolate Hog
11-18-2012, 09:46 AM
Slacker on 101 doing a pre-game segment where if you message him on FB he'll come to your tailgate and talk to you. I directed him over to the SOC tailgate he said he'll "try" to make it over there.

ghak99
11-18-2012, 09:52 AM
Just saw a couple fans sitting in the stadium wearing the black hoodies on the Chiefs Game day show.

They just showed even more in the lower bowl dressed all in black.

Inmem58
11-18-2012, 10:17 AM
I'll be tweeting Jason Whitlock pictures all day from the game. Keep'em coming.

ghak99
11-18-2012, 10:24 AM
I'll be tweeting Jason Whitlock pictures all day from the game. Keep'em coming.
Make sure he gets to see this one.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/602463_10100501631353884_2104894304_n.jpg

BossChief
11-18-2012, 10:25 AM
What would you guys say the ratio is of people with red on to people with Black on?

Inmem58
11-18-2012, 10:26 AM
Make sure he gets to see this one.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/602463_10100501631353884_2104894304_n.jpg

I tweeted that right away

Inmem58
11-18-2012, 10:28 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/19/u2etu4y6.jpg

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-18-2012, 10:36 AM
http://pics.lockerz.com/s/262479325

Poor guy

mdchiefsfan
11-18-2012, 10:45 AM

Poor guy

Wow. I can't believe that was written.

Inmem58
11-18-2012, 10:56 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/19/2ubatema.jpg

teedubya
11-18-2012, 10:56 AM
It looks like 40-60% are wearing black in the stadium at the moment.

Fire Me Boy!
11-18-2012, 10:59 AM
It looks like 40-60% are wearing black in the stadium at the moment.

Just thinking looks like a lot of black showed up. That's awesome.

ghak99
11-18-2012, 10:59 AM

Poor guy

ROFL... :facepalm:... LMAO... :facepalm:...

Inmem58
11-18-2012, 11:00 AM
@Jason_Madson: Just spoke with a security person at Arrowhead. If you're found with a Fire Pioli sign, you're kicked out. #Chiefs

hometeam
11-18-2012, 11:02 AM
@Jason_Madson: Just spoke with a security person at Arrowhead. If you're found with a Fire Pioli sign, you're kicked out. #Chiefs

:#

Dave Lane
11-18-2012, 11:17 AM
I kept yelling :

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help Help I'm being repressed!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dOOTKA0aGI0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hometeam
11-18-2012, 11:19 AM
Jason Madson ‏@Jason_Madson
@DannyParkins We talked with 4 different security people. They were bragging about the number they confiscated. One lady had a ton.

Looks like we are getting to him.

Dave Lane
11-18-2012, 11:23 AM
I gave out OVER 1500 flyers and the black is at least 40%. I thanked everyone for wearing black for the blackout.
I was offered to be arrested at least 10 times. I would just move and or wait till they got out of sight.

I offered to leave to all of them if they would hold the sign and let me take a picture of them. I promised them I wouldn't post it to facebook for at least an hour "to give them a head start".

They all said dude I'd get fired, he's watching me and he's watching you too. They wrote down all the license plate numbers near me :)

I keep telling them if it wasn't for people like me they wouldn't have a job, so if you want to thank me I'll understand. They were so flustrated they didn't know what to do. Finally under immediate threat of arrest I got out of the line to parking at 11:45 having done all the damage I could.

Dave Lane
11-18-2012, 11:24 AM
Jason Madson ‏@Jason_Madson
@DannyParkins We talked with 4 different security people. They were bragging about the number they confiscated. One lady had a ton.

Looks like we are getting to him.

I put them in peoples hands in thier cars. No way they got those. I talked to the black lady that wanted mine. I told here if she would help I would cut her in :D

Baconeater
11-18-2012, 11:26 AM
Nice work Dave. :clap:

Reerun_KC
11-18-2012, 11:30 AM
SOC is working. Chiefs coaches in Red now. Tons of black in the stands. CBS avoiding the crowd as much as possible...

Pioli scared....

Dave Lane
11-18-2012, 11:37 AM
The comments were awesome. Only one guy told me it was stupid.

One of the parking attendants looked at me handing out all the flyers and said "the people have spoken!"

ghak99
11-18-2012, 11:37 AM
I gave out OVER 1500 flyers and the black is at least 40%. I thanked everyone for wearing black for the blackout.
I was offered to be arrested at least 10 times. I would just move and or wait till they got out of sight.

I offered to leave to all of them if they would hold the sign and let me take a picture of them. I promised them I wouldn't post it to facebook for at least an hour "to give them a head start".

They all said dude I'd get fired, he's watching me and he's watching you too. They wrote down all the license plate numbers near me :)

I keep telling them if it wasn't for people like me they wouldn't have a job, so if you want to thank me I'll understand. They were so flustrated they didn't know what to do. Finally under immediate threat of arrest I got out of the line to parking at 11:45 having done all the damage I could.

Good stuff!

You sound like you've done this before.

Dave Lane
11-18-2012, 11:41 AM

Good stuff!

You sound like you've done this before.

No but when motivated you will not beat me :)

Inmem58
11-18-2012, 11:45 AM
The fans should seriously leave the stadium. Let it be empty

Reerun_KC
11-18-2012, 12:01 PM
We need to keep track of the fan experiences today...

So we can use them against the Pioli and the Chiefs going forward.

Reerun_KC
11-18-2012, 12:01 PM

Big Chief Homer
11-18-2012, 12:14 PM

I've been sending most of them to Whitlock as they come in.

the Talking Can
11-18-2012, 12:14 PM

major, major props to you

Reerun_KC
11-18-2012, 12:15 PM
I've been sending most of them to Whitlock as they come in.

Good work thanks!

Big Chief Homer
11-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Good work thanks!

Trying to do what i can

Chocolate Hog
11-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Arrest you for what? What a fucking joke.

BigMeatballDave
11-18-2012, 12:53 PM
Good job, Dave Lane!http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdop0yWaNA1qiabqyo2_500.gif

The Bad Guy
11-18-2012, 01:01 PM
You are all fucking awesome. Thank you for your hard work today and setting all of this up.

If the empty stadium, the terrible offense, and the fans that are there dressed in black isn't enough to get Clark to fire this fucking scumbag Pioli, then he deserves to lose for the rest of his fucking life.

Dartgod
11-18-2012, 01:12 PM

Wait. They were threatening to arrest you for handing out flyers?

Who is "they"? Arrowhead security or KCPD?

BigMeatballDave
11-18-2012, 01:13 PM
Its in Clark's hands.

Fire Scott and this goes away.

Count Zarth
11-18-2012, 01:22 PM
CBS IS NOW TALKING ABOUT THE BLACKOUT AND SAVE OUR CHIEFS

MoreLemonPledge
11-18-2012, 01:22 PM
SOC just got a nice little mention by the announcers on TV,

Reerun_KC
11-18-2012, 01:29 PM
GoChiefs, Need you to make a short video of CBS talking about SOC, We need to post it on Facebook.

Count Zarth
11-18-2012, 01:34 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/665913_479444672078449_514175757_o.jpg

Reerun_KC
11-18-2012, 01:36 PM
Link all of your stuff to SOC thru Red Tribe, Clay...

Count Zarth
11-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Save Our Chiefs FB page is blowing up. Vid coming.

Reerun_KC
11-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Save Our Chiefs FB page is blowing up. Vid coming.

been on it all day... posting links and pictures...

Inmem58
11-18-2012, 01:48 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/19/gumajada.jpg

the Talking Can
11-18-2012, 01:48 PM
make sure that mellinger gets word of Marv Albert's SOC monologue...that was gold

Inmem58
11-18-2012, 01:54 PM
We need to step this up another notch somehow

Count Zarth
11-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Video is facebook only unfortunately. Youtube won't allow it.

Count Zarth
11-18-2012, 01:55 PM
:evil:

http://i.imgur.com/HkXNe.jpg

Inmem58
11-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Video is facebook only unfortunately. Youtube won't allow it.

Pioli has more connections then we thought.

ILChief
11-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Great, Cleveland and Jacksonville are both blowing it. Carolina looking good though

Mr. Flopnuts
11-18-2012, 01:57 PM
Unreal. Mind=blown! What an incredible experience...

Mr. Flopnuts
11-18-2012, 01:58 PM
Thatguy requested this be posted here.

Could you post this in the SOC thread......" New idea to go along with the black out...Everyone watching the game AT HOME next week, take a picture yourself AT HOME, with a bag over your head..if you have friends watching with you take a group picture with your bags on , and send it to the Chiefs.....SAVE OUR CHIEFS FIRE PIOLI!ad please..."

Ghost of Maslowski
11-18-2012, 02:09 PM
TD Cleveland 1:07 to go

Count Zarth
11-18-2012, 02:11 PM
Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that, if the Kansas City Chiefs and its fans last for a thousand years, men will still say, ‘This was their finest hour.’

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Sam Mellinger ‏@mellinger
If you got kicked out or had a Fire Pioli sign confiscated, please holler at your boy here...
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

teedubya
11-18-2012, 02:47 PM
I gave out between 400-500 flyers and smuggled about 50-75 in with me.. . I put them all over the inside of the stadium. And staff would immediately remove them. Lol. I almost got arrested twice.

I'll upload pictures when I get home.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Guy on 610 put a Fire Pioli sign on his truck window and got 20-30 honks and people flagging him down. Talking about all the stats on the back of the page. SOC is the news today. We will be the pall bearers for the coffin that contains Scott Pioli's career in KC.

ghak99
I gave out between 400-500 flyers and smuggled about 50-75 in with me.. . I put them all over the inside of the stadium. And staff would immediately remove them. Lol. I almost got arrested twice.

I'll upload pictures when I get home.

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
Yep, fans calling in saying signs were confiscated all day long. We've got their attention.

Count Zarth
11-18-2012, 02:57 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/665447_472081336169145_97169962_o.jpg

Count Zarth
11-18-2012, 02:58 PM
I put them all over the inside of the stadium. And staff would immediately remove them. Lol. I almost got arrested twice.

Well done. Guerrilla warfare.

I'm fucking thrilled that something I wrote is pushing Pioli's shit in.

soopamanluva
11-18-2012, 03:00 PM
This was just before kickoff....

Bob Dole
11-18-2012, 03:33 PM
This was just before kickoff....

There is hardly any black there. Bob Dole read it on Facebook, so it must be true.

BigRedChief
11-18-2012, 03:36 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/665447_472081336169145_97169962_o.jpgThat is fantastic. Way more black than anyone could have anticipated. I say we go with the blackout again next week and every week until Raider week.

It's never been done before. It is a visual sight you cant ignore. Lets keep the momentum going.

OnTheWarpath58
11-18-2012, 03:36 PM
Elaine Harmon McCoy

We texted the Fan Assist number that you are suppose to use to report fan issues. We reported that our issue was the Chiefs play on the field and signed it as a season ticket holder. We got an unfriendly response back. Imagine that!

Love it. People who do go to the games should bomb the fuck out of that service.

ILChief
11-18-2012, 03:44 PM
I wonder if Reid Ferrin had a fun day on twitter?

ILChief
11-18-2012, 03:48 PM
So what's the plan for next week? Another banner? Blackout 2?