PDA

View Full Version : ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

AussieChiefsFan
11-22-2012, 11:32 PM
LMAO"Jeff...your resume is impressive and your reputation is impeccable. But if you don't pick up that candy wrapper in 5 seconds, you're dead to me."

NJChiefsFan
11-23-2012, 12:46 AM
Awesome. I'm as happy as I can be. Great compromise. Thanks.

I agree. Glad that was suggested last minute.

redngold58
11-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Coupons. Only coupons get ChUNTS attention.
Everyone going bring coupons and litter the stadium with them.

In the interest of getting attention or having a message heard, while all methods here have proven worthy and effective, i.e. banners, flyers, written and social media, sports radio spots, T.V. spots and the like, I think there's another simple vehicle here that's not been attempted. I've only been to the raider game so far this year so maybe there has been an attempt that I'm unaware of. At that point in the season the movement was well on it's way and gaining momentum, but the network of fans following had not reached the fever pitch that it has to present. The blackout proved that the tributaries were reaching what is now the mighty river flowing.

With the thought that we as fans are in touch collectively and following the scripts that SOC is providing I feel that an effort to have our collective voices heard can be displayed in the simplest of fashions. The most effective method in having one's voice heard is through the power of the voice. How many times in years past in walking out of Arrowhead after a dominating win over a rival were you involved in the chant........GO!.........CHIEFS!.......GO!.......CHIEFS! with half the fans alternating between the GO and the other half CHIEFS. Powerful, effective, uniting, and best of all free. It seemed to bring an already proud moment to a collective unity of victory that bonded our fanbase even closer putting goosebumps upon goosebumps. Maybe I'm an old sap on all that emotional stuff, but it provided great memories to me and my boys and all that have attended with me. I know I'm longwinded, that's why I haven't posted here. I just don't know when to shut up.

But what if by Sunday, a chant of some sort could be agreed upon by all here and then spread that chant through SOC'S social media and somehow get it cranked up somewhere middle of the 4th quarter with what we know will mostly be fans wearing black and aware of the movement. Something simple as the FIRE PIOLI mantra or for that matter.......SAVE OUR CHIEFS. Simple, effective, loud, proud, but harmless, and again.....free.

Maybe it's too late in the game to organize such a thing, but it would be a good measuring stick as to how in touch the group has become. Hell, I liked someones early on idea about just laying on the horns in the parking lot as a sign of unity and protest. Just saying, the collective voice is a very powerful tool that we have the freedom to use. Why don't we use it? OK....I'm done now. Sorry.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-23-2012, 01:26 PM
I think we start searching for a pilot to fly a SOC banner over Cleveland...

MatriculatingHank
11-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Coming into KC for the donks game Sunday. Where will most of the SOC supporters be before the game?
I've told my gang to wear black if they're riding with me.

Phobia
11-23-2012, 08:35 PM
Coming into KC for the donks game Sunday. Where will most of the SOC supporters be before the game?
I've told my gang to wear black if they're riding with me.

Don't know of an organized SOC tailgate this weekend.

Count Alex's Wins
11-23-2012, 10:14 PM
SOC has a short "player support" video coming out tonight.

BossChief
11-23-2012, 10:26 PM

Like a "support our troops" video?

Id wait to release that until Jacksonville wins another game.

Count Alex's Wins
11-23-2012, 10:41 PM
No, jockstraps.

redngold58
11-23-2012, 11:15 PM
You know, given my 6 posts in 8+ years....I'm certain I have no right to ask... but I will anyway. Where y'all at? Has Darth Pioli put a coup (sp?) on this here schnitt cuz it seems a bit quiet on the SOC front. Has the original thread moved to a different location? I will wait for and receive the customary, "Shut the hell up noob/lurker" response...and humbly back under the rock from which I came.

Guru
11-23-2012, 11:27 PM
It's thanksgiving man. Give us a break.

redngold58
11-24-2012, 12:32 AM
It's thanksgiving man. Give us a break.

Us is...?

Phobia
11-24-2012, 12:35 AM
Us is...?

Powerful

BossChief
11-24-2012, 12:59 AM
No, jockstraps.

hahaha

I thought you might have found some footage of a couple players supporting this movement and I deleted the post that was gonna suggest keeping that video locked up.

Then, the light went on...

redngold58
11-24-2012, 01:11 AM
Powerful

Right on, Right on, Phobia.

Look, I know I haven't participated here. I also know I haven't contributed $ to the current effort; not by choice, but by "freecashavailable" restriction. But I have poured my heart and soul into this franchise since I was 5 effin' years old. And at 50, I've raised a family of three boys all grown and with small children and they've all fallen or are falling into place as die hards by my suggestion, and back in the day, it didn't take much to do that, but at present, I am ashamed that I suckered them into this ride.

We'll all be at the donks game as an early Christmas present to the family. I don't wanna step on toes here. But I also don't want my devotion to be belittled or questioned as if to say....go away son...you bother me. I know it's Thanksgiving, and I know what I'm thankful for. Family. And I have a family full of Chief's fans within arms reach here that have screamed, cheered, laughed, and cried for years for this team. We've never given up, and never will. I will die before 65tosspowertrap sees glory again. I just don't want my boys to deal with that. I know...drama. Just don't shoo me away because I haven't been doing it the way that y'all have.

Phobia
11-24-2012, 01:21 AM
No worries brother. Wear your black Sunday and cheer loudly.

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 01:23 AM
I made this last year after the opener. LMAO

http://i53.tinypic.com/16ie1jc.jpg

redngold58
11-24-2012, 01:29 AM
No worries brother. Wear your black Sunday and cheer loudly.

Will do, friend. Always have, always will. Well, not the black part, but funeral for a friend and all...I'm there.

redngold58
11-24-2012, 01:31 AM
Will do, friend. Always have, always will. Well, not the black part, but funeral for a friend and all...I'm there.

Check that. WE'RE there.

NJChiefsFan
11-24-2012, 01:41 AM

Is this the one promised the other day or did I miss that one?

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 01:46 AM
Alrighty then.

<iframe width="720" height="404" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1eVruTWx5Z0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BossChief
11-24-2012, 01:59 AM
No disrespect intended, nice work as always, but how did you make a DJ highlight video without including the superman sack against Big Ben when he tackled him and the linemen that was supposed to be blocking him at the same time?

That was the best play of his career IMO.

NJChiefsFan
11-24-2012, 02:00 AM
Great video. I love watching him and Berry take a guy out low. People would be all over his shit if he played in Dallas or NY.

AussieChiefsFan
11-24-2012, 03:18 AM
Epic vid!

Mr. Flopnuts
11-24-2012, 05:58 AM

Alright, I'm bound to piss someone off here, but I don't care. You, yourself said you don't participate here, you haven't donated any money to the cause, and apparently you won't wear black to the stadium on Sunday. So, why are you bitching again? You have zero skin in the game, and wearing black Chiefs gear would more than suffice...

redngold58
11-24-2012, 08:04 AM
Alright, I'm bound to piss someone off here, but I don't care. You, yourself said you don't participate here, you haven't donated any money to the cause, and apparently you won't wear black to the stadium on Sunday. So, why are you bitching again? You have zero skin in the game, and wearing black Chiefs gear would more than suffice...

No bitchin' here. I just wondered why it was so quiet here and was told to give it a break. And what I said was I always have and will always cheer loudly. Haven't always worn black before. That was the intent of the comment. Sorry for not being clearer. My entire family is donning black for the occasion. And zero skin? C'mon man. I'm on our side.

pr_capone
11-24-2012, 08:07 AM
C'mon man. I'm on our side.

That is always what double agent's always say.

redngold58
11-24-2012, 08:37 AM

Double agent? That would require far more intelligience than I am capable of. And an ink pen with a death ray button that can turn into a Porsche. I have neither. It's all good.

redngold58
11-24-2012, 08:45 AM

Btw. Thank you for all you do, pr_capone. You da' man. :clap::clap:

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-24-2012, 09:49 AM
Awesome video Clay!

How long until it is pulled for copyright infringement?

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 10:47 AM
Awesome video Clay!

How long until it is pulled for copyright infringement?

:facepalm:

I am honestly going to leave this place if you morons don't stop with posts like this.

Fire Me Boy!
11-24-2012, 11:10 AM

I am honestly going to leave this place if you morons don't stop with posts like this.

Promise?

BigRedChief
11-24-2012, 11:13 AM
Right on, Right on, Phobia.

Look, I know I haven't participated here. I also know I haven't contributed $ to the current effort; not by choice, but by "freecashavailable" restriction. But I have poured my heart and soul into this franchise since I was 5 effin' years old. And at 50, I've raised a family of three boys all grown and with small children and they've all fallen or are falling into place as die hards by my suggestion, and back in the day, it didn't take much to do that, but at present, I am ashamed that I suckered them into this ride.

We'll all be at the donks game as an early Christmas present to the family. I don't wanna step on toes here. But I also don't want my devotion to be belittled or questioned as if to say....go away son...you bother me. I know it's Thanksgiving, and I know what I'm thankful for. Family. And I have a family full of Chief's fans within arms reach here that have screamed, cheered, laughed, and cried for years for this team. We've never given up, and never will. I will die before 65tosspowertrap sees glory again. I just don't want my boys to deal with that. I know...drama. Just don't shoo me away because I haven't been doing it the way that y'all have.You have to admit that being here since 2004 and only 5 posts and not supporting the SOC and then posting a negative comment would draw some attention, correct?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and post dissenting opinions in this thread. Just not allowed to troll. If you are not trolling, cool.:thumb:

redngold58
11-24-2012, 11:25 AM
You have to admit that being here since 2004 and only 5 posts and not supporting the SOC and then posting a negative comment would draw some attention, correct?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and post dissenting opinions in this thread. Just not allowed to troll. If you are not trolling, cool.:thumb:

Since I have posted so little, it would be easy to read what I have posted. I'm not trolling, and I've said nothing negative or challenged anyone. I just asked where everyone was cuz it seemed quiet. I am your brother and a Chief's fan since 1967 that's sick and f'n tired of losing. I just want the suck to stop. Again, it's all good and I'm sorry I haven't posted through the years til now. My bad.:(

Agent V
11-24-2012, 11:31 AM
I'm gonna get full use of my Halloween costume this Sunday. I had a quote from the book, but I think the one-word sign is cleaner and more efficient. I'll probably have to smuggle the mask in because they're "strongly discouraged." Sign's gonna be 11 x 17.

http://i.imgur.com/mNoQJ.jpg

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 11:37 AM
That is so fucking awesome. Make sure you hide it from the Pioli Police.

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 11:41 AM
They will pat you down, gonna be hard to get that mask in.

Groves
11-24-2012, 11:56 AM
Would it be let in if you dressed that mask up as something overtly Pro Chiefs? Something you could remove when you got to your seat?

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm pretty sure no masks are allowed per stadium policy. But that doesn't stop people.

Agent V
11-24-2012, 12:10 PM
Plan is, I stuff the mask in my big hat, remove my hat at the molestation station, so I can at least smuggle that in. The sign isn't profanity-laden, and I even smoothed out the "V" so it doesn't look like dripping blood (even though it's just paint).

If anything, running around the parking lot will be fun.

Agent V
11-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Their policy as stated online says masks that completely cover the face are "strongly discouraged." Maybe as long as I don't cause a ruckus, they won't detain me.

patteeu
11-24-2012, 12:15 PM
You have to admit that being here since 2004 and only 5 posts and not supporting the SOC and then posting a negative comment would draw some attention, correct?

He hasn't posted anything negative. If anything, he's been overly complimentary with his verbal slobbery kisses. That's fine with me, but I just don't get how you and Flopnuts can misread this guy.

bevischief
11-24-2012, 01:12 PM
I'm gonna get full use of my Halloween costume this Sunday. I had a quote from the book, but I think the one-word sign is cleaner and more efficient. I'll probably have to smuggle the mask in because they're "strongly discouraged." Sign's gonna be 11 x 17.

We need pics of this.

Tribal Warfare
11-24-2012, 01:38 PM

November, November

Mr_Tomahawk
11-24-2012, 01:43 PM
November, November

Cool bro, you know all the words.

Tribal Warfare
11-24-2012, 01:45 PM
Cool bro, you know all the words.

Yes, it is brosef

Guru
11-24-2012, 02:41 PM
November, November
Remember, remember the 25th of November.

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Won't be til the 31st of Dec IMO.

Guru
11-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Won't be til the 31st of Dec IMO.

not even then.

Agent V
11-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Ha! Guy at FedEx Office printed the sign for free. Not even joking. And he was grinning while it printed. We have inside men everywhere.

LongLiveBob
11-24-2012, 04:32 PM
awesome during the raiders game

Reerun_KC
11-24-2012, 04:35 PM

More broken promises and empty threats from Athan Jr...

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 04:43 PM
More broken promises and empty threats from Athan Jr...

You wound me. We have been on the same side of this war for two years. :mad:

pr_capone
11-24-2012, 04:48 PM

You won't say that you won't betray me. Even bigger wound. :shake:

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 04:52 PM
I WILL COME FOR YOUR MONITORS

Big Chief Homer
11-24-2012, 04:57 PM
WInston just loves to hear himself talk.

Eric Winston says winning will bring Chiefs fans back By Dan Hanzus
Around the League Writer
Published: Nov. 24, 2012 at 05:16 p.m. Updated: Nov. 24, 2012 at 05:40 p.m.

Chiefs fans need a win too, says Winston
Brown (ankle) pushing for Steelers' return
More Columns >

When an elderly woman got after Dexter McCluster this week about the struggles of the 1-9 Kansas City Chiefs, it was just the latest example of a frustrated fan base lashing out.

Chiefs right tackle Eric Winston heard about fans dressing in black to attend a game this month. He probably heard about the fan whose obituary cited Chiefs heartbreak as a contributing cause of death, too.

Winston spoke out in October when fans cheered as quarterback Matt Cassell was taken off the field with a concussion. Winston told NFL Network's Michelle Beisner there's only one way to quiet the masses.

"Look, if they need to act out and wear black to games or whatever it is, if they feel they need to do that, then so be it," he said. "My goal is to win. And when you can start winning, then that stuff kinda setttles itself. When you don't win, then this is the kind of stuff that can happen. I don't pay attention to be quite honest with you.

"I've been here for eight years and I think we have great fans," he told Beisner. "There's been ups and downs here and some things have happened this year that we're not proud of, but through thick and thin, I think they'll rise to the top."

The Chiefs have yet to win at Arrowhead Stadium this season, which doesn't help in matters of fan relations. It won't get any easier with Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos coming to town on Sunday.

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 05:06 PM
Dan Haznus fucking sucks at attributing quotes. That makes it sound like Winston has been here for 8 years.

pr_capone
11-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Winston can go fuck himself.

Never, in my time as a fan of all sports, can I think of a single player that has talked more shit on the fans in less time. I'm sick of the guy.

Big Chief Homer
11-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Winston can go **** himself.

Never, in my time as a fan of all sports, can I think of a single player that has talked more shit on the fans in less time. I'm sick of the guy.

I agree I cant stand him either.

No leadership in the locker room. If there was you would think he would have been told to shut his mouth by now.

NJChiefsFan
11-24-2012, 05:14 PM
"Act out"?! **** off you piece of shit. I love when people say they don't care about something yet they spew about 3 paragraphs about it. Who is the "8 years" quote from? Wow Winston is a butt-hurt tool.

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 05:27 PM
Winston is a bitch, but I can deal with that because he's still a good RT.

And he has a touch of downs.

patteeu
11-24-2012, 05:39 PM
Winston can go **** himself.

New banner: Pioli GTFO - Winston GFY - saveourchiefs.com /TIC

Agent V
11-24-2012, 05:40 PM
Free signs are the best signs. Thanks, FedEx Office SOC Secret Agent Man. The finished product (he gave me an extra one, too, just in case):

http://i.imgur.com/39ciz.jpg

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 05:41 PM
Can we get the computer version of that please?

Big Chief Homer
11-24-2012, 05:46 PM
New banner: Pioli GTFO - Winston GFY - saveourchiefs.com /TIC

LOVE IT!!!!!:thumb:

Agent V
11-24-2012, 06:17 PM
Can we get the computer version of that please?
Hi-res, so people can print if they want.

http://i.imgur.com/xmL1e.jpg

Also, this:

http://i.imgur.com/ccdwv.png

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-24-2012, 06:19 PM
Dan Haznus ****ing sucks at attributing quotes. That makes it sound like Winston has been here for 8 years.

I was thinking the same thing. WTF? 8 years??

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 06:21 PM
Thanks, V

BossChief
11-24-2012, 07:01 PM
That quote had to come from DJ

NJChiefsFan
11-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Has there been a lot of reinforcement that the blackout continues in the KC area? Haven't seen you guys posting much coverage of the upcoming event, just the previous one.

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 07:43 PM
People on SOC are gung ho about a thicker, harder, longer, darker blackout.

I honestly think tomorrow is gonna make last week look like amateur hour.

We've created a monster.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2012, 07:57 PM

:thumb:

BossChief
11-24-2012, 08:00 PM
People on SOC are gung ho about a thicker, harder, longer, darker blackout.

I honestly think tomorrow is gonna make last week look like amateur hour.

We've created a monster.

I think its a mistake to continue the blackouts. We had a great turnout for the Bengals game, but the date and game was promoted quite a bit. This one hasn't been promoted and I don't think the return will be as vast.

I hope I'm wrong.

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-24-2012, 08:09 PM
I think its a mistake to continue the blackouts. We had a great turnout for the Bengals game, but the date and game was promoted quite a bit. This one hasn't been promoted and I don't think the return will be as vast.

I hope I'm wrong.

With Thanksgiving and the kids being home most of the week, I haven't listened on line to KC radio. Has 610 been talking about it? They promoted the hell out of the original blackout.

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 08:37 PM

I hope I'm wrong.

Everyone on SOC is wild about keeping it going. Not just the admins, but basically anyone who supports the movement.

People we're gonna show up in black regardless this week so we have promoted the crap out of it on FB.

I'm anticipating a huge turnout, especially due to weather.

CaliforniaChief
11-24-2012, 08:57 PM
I love the Chiefs' headline on KCChiefs.com...

"Chiefs Victory Hinges on Play of Both Manning and Quinn" LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
11-24-2012, 08:57 PM
No bitchin' here. I just wondered why it was so quiet here and was told to give it a break. And what I said was I always have and will always cheer loudly. Haven't always worn black before. That was the intent of the comment. Sorry for not being clearer. My entire family is donning black for the occasion. And zero skin? C'mon man. I'm on our side.

I misunderstood you. I just wanted you to wear black. :D

Glad to hear that you are.

Dallas Chief
11-24-2012, 09:18 PM
I misunderstood you. I just wanted you to wear black. :D

Glad to hear that you are.

Now if we can BRC to lighten up a bit. The hubris... the hubris...

Easy 6
11-24-2012, 09:32 PM
"Chiefs Victory Hinges on Play of Both Manning and Quinn" LMAO

/almost snorted my beer.

CaliforniaChief
11-24-2012, 09:35 PM
I think it's the first time in Pioli's dictatorship that the value of the QB position has actually been acknowledged.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-24-2012, 09:35 PM
Springtown, I'm coming up next on KOZL 27 NEXT!

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 09:36 PM
Matt Kozl?

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 09:39 PM
hahahha

Apparently Brady Quinn has been hanging out with the Broncos O-line at the Sheridan tonight. This team is so broken. Get ready for another blow out.

Nightfyre
11-24-2012, 09:44 PM
source?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-24-2012, 09:44 PM
Jesus Christ. The camera adds 200lbs.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-24-2012, 09:45 PM
I'll get the vid link tonight. Clay, I'll send it to you when I get it. We'll have to host it on youtube or something, they don't keep it up for long. We can get it posted on Facebook, twitter, here, whatever.

Baconeater
11-24-2012, 09:51 PM
hahahha
The fuck?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-24-2012, 09:55 PM
LMAO I saw you Kraus. Good fucking fan! Dude works behind the scenes for the station, and they just panned to him going to commercial and he holds up a hand written sign saying "PLEASE SAVE THE CHIEFS!"

Fuck yeah, bruh.

KcMizzou
11-24-2012, 10:23 PM
Suddenly, I'm going to the game tomorrow. Buddy from work has tickets, and a parking pass. I'll be wearing my Derrick Thomas HOF T-shirt, under a black zip-up hoodie.

Count Alex's Wins
11-24-2012, 10:36 PM
New FB banner. LMAO

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/15242_462513287134308_571245975_n.jpg

Kraus
11-24-2012, 10:38 PM
LMAO I saw you Kraus. Good ****ing fan! Dude works behind the scenes for the station, and they just panned to him going to commercial and he holds up a hand written sign saying "PLEASE SAVE THE CHIEFS!"

**** yeah, bruh.

I was hastily scribbling that in the prior highlights. I'm glad somebody could read it.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-25-2012, 05:54 AM
http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=733112

Guru
11-25-2012, 06:40 AM
video won't play for me.

tooge
11-25-2012, 08:40 AM
I've got six tickets. I'm not going. I'm not selling or giving the tix away either. That is my statement to Clark. I'm not payin him any more money!

patteeu
11-25-2012, 08:46 AM

You did a really good job. I was led to believe that I was going to see a massive human being though. I was disappointed when it turns out that you're just a little on the chunky side.

Big Chief Homer
11-25-2012, 09:57 AM
hahahha

This is the first year I actually Hate players on the team.

and the sad thing is they are all F/A aquisitions.

Winston,Smith.Hillis and Quinn

CaliforniaChief
11-25-2012, 10:00 AM
New FB banner. LMAO

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/15242_462513287134308_571245975_n.jpg

LMAO

I thought there was something wrong or FB was loading slowly when this popped up. And then about an hour later, I got it. LMAO

Sofa King
11-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Jesus Christ. The camera adds 200lbs.

At least your Hoodie looks good.

Jerm
11-25-2012, 10:32 AM
Banner just flew over...haha so sweet.

OnTheWarpath58
11-25-2012, 10:33 AM
Rob Riggle wearing black at Arrowhead:

Rob Riggle ‏@RobRiggle

Game day at Arrowhead!!! http://say.ly/hff4Eky

JASONSAUTO
11-25-2012, 10:39 AM
Great job flop.
Posted via Mobile Device

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-25-2012, 10:45 AM

Good job Nuts.

OnTheWarpath58
11-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Any updates from the stadium today?

Mr_Tomahawk
11-25-2012, 10:59 AM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/11/25/3688608/chiefs-banner-arrowhead-blackout-fire-pioli

Another Chiefs banner is here:

"End the blackout - Fire Pioli - SaveOurChiefs.com"

I saw it flying around the stadium.

Funny, there was a Chiefs employee who appeared to be giving a tour to a group of Chiefs fans. He was talking about one part of the stadium and the fans looked out the window and saw the banner! Gotta be an awkward tour.

smittysbar
11-25-2012, 11:00 AM
Well hell, sent a couple friends over to sport nutz to get blackout gear.......all out of XL

Mr_Tomahawk
11-25-2012, 11:05 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1789697/bagsonheads.jpg

Inmem58
11-25-2012, 11:26 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1789697/bagsonheads.jpg

Zip the jacket up

Mr_Tomahawk
11-25-2012, 11:27 AM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/3872575/banner.0_standard_709.0.jpg

CaliforniaChief
11-25-2012, 11:30 AM
You guys should join me in Facebook. Everytime the Chiefs post something, we just destroy it with sarcasm and SOC quotes. It's too easy.

Agent V
11-25-2012, 11:33 AM
I made it in.

Rams Fan
11-25-2012, 11:39 AM
I made it in.

LMAO

Excellent.

CaliforniaChief
11-25-2012, 11:41 AM
I made it in.

Keep moving. And make sure someone is always shooting video of you.

Baconeater
11-25-2012, 11:42 AM
I made it in.

Fucking awesome. :thumb:

DaKCMan AP
11-25-2012, 11:51 AM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/11/25/3688608/chiefs-banner-arrowhead-blackout-fire-pioli

Another Chiefs banner is here:

"End the blackout - Fire Pioli - SaveOurChiefs.com"

I saw it flying around the stadium.

Funny, there was a Chiefs employee who appeared to be giving a tour to a group of Chiefs fans. He was talking about one part of the stadium and the fans looked out the window and saw the banner! Gotta be an awkward tour.

DaKCMan AP & SOC are Awesome :)

the Talking Can
11-25-2012, 11:59 AM
I made it in.

nice

Iowanian
11-25-2012, 11:59 AM
Tooge gave me an idea.

Ask fans to send their unused tickets in, and have one of the planet artists make something out of the purposely unused tickets.

Iowanian
11-25-2012, 12:02 PM
What is the fan line number to text for unruly behavior?

I say that gets blown up when the Chiefs go down by 2 scores.

teedubya
11-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Looks pretty red today.

Easy 6
11-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Rob Riggle wearing black at Arrowhead:

LMAO pioli wont be inviting him to do promo videos again.

Rock on, Rob.

Fire Me Boy!
11-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Looks pretty red today.

Yep.

teedubya
11-25-2012, 12:24 PM
Bad banner. Looks like the blackout is already over.

Iowanian
11-25-2012, 12:27 PM
There are a lot of rare and new visit fans there today...the "cheer on offense inside the 10" fans. A lot of donk orange too.

Agent V
11-25-2012, 12:27 PM
TONS of Broncos fans. Tons.

Iowanian
11-25-2012, 12:30 PM
Listen to the cheering..........That's Bronco fan cheering.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-25-2012, 12:31 PM
Looks like a lot of red on TV.

BigRedChief
11-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Bad banner. Looks like the blackout is already over.
well it was advertised originally as a one time event.

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2012, 12:54 PM
Fucking asshole trainwreck offense needs to turn it over and end this nonsense.

Agent V
11-25-2012, 01:00 PM
One of the NFL camera guys had me on for a good 10 seconds. Hope it makes it to TV.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-25-2012, 01:52 PM
You did a really good job. I was led to believe that I was going to see a massive human being though. I was disappointed when it turns out that you're just a little on the chunky side.

:spock: I weigh 380lbs. God bless you for just calling me chunky. :)

DeezNutz
11-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Looks pretty red today.

Agreed.

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2012, 03:25 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/478129_482121921810724_1060939953_o.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
11-25-2012, 03:38 PM
ROFL

NJChiefsFan
11-25-2012, 03:54 PM
I didn't feel like a lot of people would know the blackout was still going. The original banner kind of implies that it was for one game.

Tribal Warfare
11-25-2012, 03:59 PM
I didn't feel like a lot of people would know the blackout was still going. The original banner kind of implies that it was for one game.

It didn't help that this was Thanksgiving Weekend too, still we need to reinforce the message every week.

ILChief
11-25-2012, 04:24 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/478129_482121921810724_1060939953_o.jpg

Nice. Now if Carolina can beat the reeling Eagles tomorrow night, everything is really looking good

Guru
11-25-2012, 05:05 PM
The blackout was still STRONG at the end of the game.

Guru
11-25-2012, 05:18 PM
with 4 minutes left in the game....

Agent V
11-25-2012, 05:58 PM
I stopped for pictures at least 50 times, I swear. And hundreds were taking pictures in the stadium. I walked down aisles in different sections and received approval from everyone except two guys who were dumb.

The revolution is on, gentlemen.

http://i.imgur.com/MPciP.jpg

hometeam
11-25-2012, 05:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MPciP.jpg

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2012, 06:00 PM
HOLY SHIT

So tell us how you got the mask and sign in.

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Chief 1013182 has sealed it. I have to make a V for Vendetta/Chiefs Fail mashup.

P FOR PATRIOT WAY

Guru
11-25-2012, 06:05 PM
Chief 1013182 has sealed it. I have to make a V for Vendetta/Chiefs Fail mashup.

P FOR PATRIOT WAY

Oh sure. some guy wears a mask and you decide to make a video. forget that I have been asking for a V video for 2 weeks now. :doh!::D

Baconeater
11-25-2012, 06:05 PM
I stopped for pictures at least 50 times, I swear. And hundreds were taking pictures in the stadium. I walked down aisles in different sections and received approval from everyone except two guys who were dumb.

The revolution is on, gentlemen.

You win the internet today.

Agent V
11-25-2012, 06:10 PM
SO. I walked up to the pat-down with the mask inside my hat, so when I removed it, I just held it away from the guy patting me down.

The girl looked at the sign and made an "Ehhhh I don't know" face. The other guy looks at it, smiles, and says, "I say let it go." I was stunned, and I thanked him twice.

List of Arrowhead personnel who cheered me on:

-Two drummers from the Rumble
-Fan assistance outside
-Guy who smiled at the sign and let me in
-Two fan assistants in the... I think H&R Block-sponsored booth or something. She was yelling and cheering and took a picture.
-Three important looking guys in suits smiled
-One security guard laughed

Another security guard told me, "That sign. You can't have that." I asked why not, and he didn't have an answer. He said, "If you hold it up again, I will escort you out." He came down to my seat 5 minutes later and said, "I got the okay. You can hold it up. Sorry about that."

I'm happy as hell right now. Everyone fucking hates Pioli.

Agent V
11-25-2012, 06:14 PM
Also, Clay, somebody asked me if I was you.

65TossPowerTrap
11-25-2012, 06:17 PM
SO. I walked up to the pat-down with the mask inside my hat, so when I removed it, I just held it away from the guy patting me down.

The girl looked at the sign and made an "Ehhhh I don't know" face. The other guy looks at it, smiles, and says, "I say let it go." I was stunned, and I thanked him twice.

-Fan assistance outside
-Two fan assistants in the... I think H&R Block-sponsored booth or something. She was yelling and cheering and took a picture.

Another security guard told me, "That sign. You can't have that." I asked why not, and he didn't have an answer. He said, "If you hold it up again, I will escort you out." He came down to my seat 5 minutes later and said, "I got the okay. You can hold it up. Sorry about that."

I'm happy as hell right now. Everyone ****ing hates Pioli.

You Sir are awesome!:hail:

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Also, Clay, somebody asked me if I was you.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

I FUCKING LOVE BEING FAMOUS

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Oh sure. some guy wears a mask and you decide to make a video. forget that I have been asking for a V video for 2 weeks now. :doh!::D

I've been thinking about it for a month. You asking about it and this guy wearing the mask seal it.

V is our fan base.

luv
11-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Is this anyone here?

luv
11-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Also, guy standing behind me had this sign...

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2012, 06:55 PM

-Fan assistance outside

LMAOLMAOLMAO

This is the best story all year.

Tribal Warfare
11-25-2012, 06:58 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aE441vZaFB0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mitch supporting the Blackout

Coach
11-25-2012, 07:24 PM
I made it in.

Dude... seriously that was you? I saw that costume and the sign trolling in the lower level areas, and I just had to take a photo of it.

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2012, 07:26 PM
You have to go the next home game, bro.

You a STH?

ghak99
11-25-2012, 07:36 PM
Is this anyone here?

I believe at least one of them is a CP member as he posted a pic of what he wore to the game somewhere on the board.

Agent V
11-25-2012, 07:36 PM
Ha! That's me. And that's my girlfriend's butt. You should've stopped me. I was happy to pose for pictures. Yeah, my dad is a STH. I'll probably be at the next game.

I wonder if I can luck out again and smuggle the mask and sign in successfully. If the employees are still in full-on mutiny, I should be fine.

Baconeater
11-25-2012, 07:42 PM

-Fan assistance outside

And all those people will be fired in the morning. Nice going!

luv
11-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Ha! That's me. And that's my girlfriend's butt. You should've stopped me. I was happy to pose for pictures. Yeah, my dad is a STH. I'll probably be at the next game.

I wonder if I can luck out again and smuggle the mask and sign in successfully. If the employees are still in full-on mutiny, I should be fine.

I saw you roaming around section 128 or so. Our seats are in 123.

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2012, 07:56 PM
I bet the security guard asked Hunt's personal assistant, or there's a directive that anti-Pioli stuff is tolerated 100 percent.

It's Hunt vs. Pioli now.

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2012, 07:57 PM
Get your GF to go in the same costume.

Agent V
11-25-2012, 07:58 PM
And all those people will be fired in the morning. Nice going!
Not if they all mutiny. When the Rumble falls, the rest will follow!

I saw you roaming around section 128 or so. Our seats are in 123.

Cool! Mine are in 105. I was roaming the lower bowl for most of the game, walking through during breaks. I should've tried to find George on the other side of the stadium.

Agent V
11-25-2012, 08:02 PM
Get your GF to go in the same costume.

I'm gonna tell her to shave her head and go as Evey.

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Yeah but no one knows who Evey is.

A pair of V's will get on TV.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe
NC State fires their head coach weeks after visit from Pioli

LMAO

Agent V
11-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Yeah but no one knows who Evey is.

A pair of V's will get on TV.

"I want anyone caught wearing one of those masks arrested!"

Easy 6
11-25-2012, 08:27 PM

-Fan assistance outside

I'm happy as hell right now. Everyone ****ing hates Pioli.

Sounds like Hunt put a stymie on the gestapo.

A heartening story, indeed.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-25-2012, 08:30 PM
https://o.twimg.com/1/proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTYuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9jM2NkNWI2NDM3NWMxMWUyOGVmYTIy MDAwYTFmYmQ5Y183LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=oNSjCYO7xvJUqwXXYZHMnpz6ZGMsSRyT0OXqIbfzYB8

Guru
11-25-2012, 08:35 PM
If only we could get 100 people to go as V. That would be exceptional,.

BigRedChief
11-25-2012, 08:38 PM
If only we could get 100 people to go as V. That would be exceptional,.I know its from the movie but the hacker group has co-opted that disguise and theme for their illegal actions.

I don't know if the SOC should be going down that path. For many, those masks are associated with criminals, not a movie.

Coach
11-25-2012, 08:50 PM
An very important man has to send this message.

Agent V
11-25-2012, 08:53 PM
I know its from the movie but the hacker group has co-opted that disguise and theme for their illegal actions.

I don't know if the SOC should be going down that path. For many, those masks are associated with criminals, not a movie.

Yeah, I understand that. Most associated it with the book and/or movie today. A couple jokingly mentioned Anonymous, and several didn't understand the reference at all.

ILChief
11-25-2012, 08:57 PM
I bet the security guard asked Hunt's personal assistant, or there's a directive that anti-Pioli stuff is tolerated 100 percent.

It's Hunt vs. Pioli now.

There's no reason for Hunt vs Pioli. If Hunt wants him gone he can make it happen at any time

DaFace
11-25-2012, 10:35 PM
I know its from the movie but the hacker group has co-opted that disguise and theme for their illegal actions.

Yeah, I agree with that. It's fun to have someone do it, but having it be a focused effort as part of the other SOC stuff would cause too much confusion.

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2012, 10:41 PM
jesus, fans are stupid.

I met Scott Pioli today. And He isn't a bad guy at all. I don't see what the huge deal about him is.

He's a great guy. loves the Game of football. Only reason he gets a bad rap is because if we dont win 10 games each season, then the Media wants him out the door. Do you really think he gives a shit?

Until you meet the man running the team, getting to know him on a personable level, and understand the direction he is coming from, You and all those trolls who are too butthurt from the Ravens lost back in 2010 can keep trying to get him fired like the people who are trying to seceed from the nation.

The Media got him kicked out because their expectations of the Chiefs are way too high. I will invite him out into Lot A for a few tailgates and wish him well in his future endevors.

NJChiefsFan
11-25-2012, 10:47 PM
Expectations are way too high. Like winning 5 games? Radical thoughts. He is a nice guy, who cares about anything else.

Incredible Edibles
11-25-2012, 10:53 PM
Everything that guy said that you quoted who was kissing Pioli's ass can be ruled irrelevant due to the fact he cant spell at all, has the grammar of a 3 year old and a point of view only he shares. Gtfo.

BossChief
11-25-2012, 10:54 PM
Hold on, the guy met Pioli and was talking in past tense about his employment with KC?

Baconeater
11-25-2012, 11:00 PM
Hold on, the guy met Pioli and was talking in past tense about his employment with KC?
I wouldn't try to read too much into the rantings of a complete fucking idiot.

Where did that come from anyway, Clay?

stonedstooge
11-25-2012, 11:06 PM
Fat Scotty write that up himself?

The Bad Guy
11-25-2012, 11:09 PM
Yes, now it's the media's fault that Pioli has finished in the basement 3 out of 4 years, hasn't found a QB, on his 2nd head coach, and his 5th O coordinator, and doesn't have any depth at WR, CB, S or OL.

But yes, it's all the media's fault because Pioli is just a nice guy. Nice enough to alienate workers in the Arrowhead Complex that won't call him Mr. Pioli. Nice enough to flip over PB&J sandwiches and certainly nice enough to share a candy with, just don't lose that wrapper on the floor.

There's plenty of nice guys who suck at their jobs that are unemployed. Not many will get a nice 5 million dollar parting gift if they are fired.

Whoever is the mouth-breathing fool that wrote that garbage, should be burned alive. They are enablers of this bullshit and excuse makers and part of me really wants this clown car group to stick around just so I can laugh from afar when I rid myself of this fucking disgusting team once and for all.

BossChief
11-25-2012, 11:17 PM
Yes, now it's the media's fault that Pioli has finished in the basement 3 out of 4 years, hasn't found a QB, on his 2nd head coach, and his 5th O coordinator, and doesn't have any depth at WR, CB, S or OL.

But yes, it's all the media's fault because Pioli is just a nice guy. Nice enough to alienate workers in the Arrowhead Complex that won't call him Mr. Pioli. Nice enough to flip over PB&J sandwiches and certainly nice enough to share a candy with, just don't lose that wrapper on the floor.

There's plenty of nice guys who suck at their jobs that are unemployed. Not many will get a nice 5 million dollar parting gift if they are fired.

Whoever is the mouth-breathing fool that wrote that garbage, should be burned alive. They are enablers of this bullshit and excuse makers and part of me really wants this clown car group to stick around just so I can laugh from afar when I rid myself of this fucking disgusting team once and for all.
Didn't you say that you were positive that Pioli had already gotten an extension? That would be more than a 5M parting gift.

Do you still feel that way?

Count Alex's Wins
11-26-2012, 01:27 AM
http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2012/11/25/16/47/1nbVSm.SlMa.81.jpeg

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2012/11/25/17/30/l7UJt.SlMa.81.jpeg

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2012/11/25/17/40/LTzEu.SlMa.81.jpeg

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2012/11/25/17/26/AjH0w.SlMa.81.jpeg

Chocolate Hog
11-26-2012, 02:10 AM
I wouldn't try to read too much into the rantings of a complete ****ing idiot.

Where did that come from anyway, Clay?

Lot A is where Barry and the true fans tailgate.

AussieChiefsFan
11-26-2012, 03:19 AM
Were any banners flown?

Tribal Warfare
11-26-2012, 03:36 AM
Were any banners flown?

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/3872577/banner.0_standard_730.0.jpg

AussieChiefsFan
11-26-2012, 03:37 AM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/3872577/banner.0_standard_730.0.jpgThanks

Tribal Warfare
11-26-2012, 03:41 AM
Were any banners flown?

from here on out End( or change), and Fire Pioli should be the key phrases on the banner. Fie Pioli line should be constant, and in IMO the word End should be added for an extra subliminal message in firing Pioli. If want to call out Clark it would be simple

Clark, end this-Fire Pioli-SaveOurChiefs.com

AussieChiefsFan
11-26-2012, 03:59 AM
from here on out End, and Fire Pioli should be the key phrases on the banner. Fie Pioli line should be constant, and in IMO the word End should be added for an extra subliminal message in firing Pioli. If want to call out Clark it would be simple

Clark, end this-Fire Pioli-SaveOurChiefs.comINcluding Clark is essential IMO

Phobia
11-26-2012, 04:42 AM
"Clark" is implied in every banner, every plea, every chant, every sign, and every black shirt.

Tribal Warfare
11-26-2012, 04:51 AM
"Clark" is implied in every banner, every plea, every chant, every sign, and every black shirt.

Implied doesn't have the same effect as actually saying his name with the plea. It's a more powerful message and you only use his name once on the banner.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-26-2012, 07:18 AM
Nick Athan just said "The stupid flyovers have to stop". Fescoe talking about us being the vocal minority again.

bevischief
11-26-2012, 07:30 AM
from here on out End( or change), and Fire Pioli should be the key phrases on the banner. Fie Pioli line should be constant, and in IMO the word End should be added for an extra subliminal message in firing Pioli. If want to call out Clark it would be simple

Clark, end this-Fire Pioli-SaveOurChiefs.com

Like.

Deberg_1990
11-26-2012, 07:34 AM
jesus, fans are stupid.

Expectations too high.....ROFL

Silly me, for expecting a Super Bowl win at least once every 42 years.

Inmem58
11-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Dan Patrick- "I thought Chiefs were going to beat Denver until I saw Hillis throw to Quinn, good god what's going on in Kansas City"

Incredible Edibles
11-26-2012, 08:40 AM
Dan Patrick- "I thought Chiefs were going to beat Denver until I saw Hillis throw to Quinn, good god what's going on in Kansas City"

Haha hilarious.

I nearly died of laughter when I saw that. Quinn cant scramble when we need him to, now you're asking him to be a WR? Hahaha

InChiefsHell
11-26-2012, 08:46 AM
I missed a lot of the game because I was at my grandson's baptism. Kinda really glad of that...

ChiTown
11-26-2012, 09:14 AM

LMAO

Perfect question: WTF is going on in KC?

Old Dog
11-26-2012, 09:45 AM
Perfect question: WTF is going on in KC?

Romeo is not really sure

Guru
11-26-2012, 09:51 AM

Yes, but I do think Clark should be used for the final home game of the season. I still want to see Eliminate Bad Management.

Fire Me Boy!
11-26-2012, 10:04 AM
How about something like "Clark, do something. SaveOurChiefs.com"?

CaliforniaChief
11-26-2012, 10:28 AM
I think we really need to hit local media this week pumping up the blackout. Plus, the 100-200 Panthers fans coming will already be wearing black. For this movement to succeed, it needs to grow...and not have the 18th as the apex.

Dave Lane
11-26-2012, 10:34 AM
Nick Athan just said "The stupid flyovers have to stop". Fescoe talking about us being the vocal minority again.

Yeah it sure looked like a minority on blackout day :doh!:

Athan is an epic fool who can just continue to fellate Pioliin his next job. Fuck off Nick.

KCDC
11-26-2012, 11:13 AM
I think we need to move away from banners over the stadium, as it is no longer novel. It is time to consider a billboard downtown or on an Interstate. They are more expensive than banners (depending on location) but more effective in that thousands of cars drive by it daily.

Lprechaun
11-26-2012, 11:30 AM
I think we need to move away from banners over the stadium, as it is no longer novel. It is time to consider a billboard downtown or on an Interstate. They are more expensive than banners (depending on location) but more effective in that thousands of cars drive by it daily.

I kind of agree on this. (I have no say whatsoever since I havent gotten to donate yet) But I think the banner flying has run its course. Time to step it up.
We need Rob Riggle haha

Iowanian
11-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Dabol looks like Alan from the hangover..........and probably a little dumber.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjPJTbDlPfVS4NtocZwbI8xR2f1qlxPiLOn714rIE5V1IaegFE

Iowanian
11-26-2012, 11:58 AM

Linda Lovelace is impressed by Nick Athan's lack of gag reflex.

Count Alex's Wins
11-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Nick is a horrible homer shilling for Pioli.

He has been ever since this god awful magazine cover.

He's gone off the deep end.

http://i.imgur.com/dc3RV.jpg

Fire Me Boy!
11-26-2012, 01:01 PM

He's been an idiot since way before that.

Count Alex's Wins
11-26-2012, 01:16 PM
NSFW

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/705327_535494219812729_839659040_o.jpg

Lprechaun
11-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Just like Arrowhead Pride posted....
The Royals won a regular season game on Oct 2nd of 2012
The Chiefs last regular season win was Sept 23rd of 2012....
Make a banner from that ugh

DaKCMan AP
11-26-2012, 01:24 PM
TIME FOR CHANGE – FIRE PIOLI – SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
1-10 IT HAS TO END – FIRE PIOLI – SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
FOUR YEARS LOST – FIRE PIOLI – SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
4 YEARS WASTED – FIRE PIOLI – SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
NFL WORST RECORD – FIRE PIOLI – SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

L.A. Chieffan
11-26-2012, 01:47 PM
I like 4 years wasted

bevischief
11-26-2012, 01:59 PM
TIME FOR CHANGE FIRE PIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
1-10 IT HAS TO END FIRE PIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
FOUR YEARS LOST FIRE PIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
4 YEARS WASTED FIRE PIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
NFL WORST RECORD FIRE PIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Any of these.

Phobia
11-26-2012, 02:34 PM
I like this theme but don't have any concerns with any of them.

ptlyon
11-26-2012, 02:43 PM
I like 4 years wasted

I'd like to be wasted for 4 years

Reerun_KC
11-26-2012, 02:53 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/558998_535494219812729_839659040_n.jpg

Fire Me Boy!
11-26-2012, 02:59 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/558998_535494219812729_839659040_n.jpg

Stupid photo.

There's a freakin' Fire Pioli sign in the way. :shake:

Pestilence
11-26-2012, 03:03 PM

This.

Old Dog
11-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Another +1 for 4 YEARS WASTED

The Bad Guy
11-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Didn't you say that you were positive that Pioli had already gotten an extension? That would be more than a 5M parting gift.

Do you still feel that way?

I'm conflicted in what I think to be honest. I haven't talked to the source of that info in a few weeks. He said when SOC first started that the extension was "happening". I asked for clarification if happening meant immediately, had happened or is a sure thing and didn't get a response.

I think Pioli is back next year. However, I have my doubts Clark is going to fork over an extension for this guy with the firestorm that's occurred.

So on one hand, I trust info I'm given, on the other hand, I didn't get a detailed explanation and if an extension was definite, I know he would have contacted me.

redngold58
11-26-2012, 03:25 PM
I like this theme but don't have any concerns with any of them.

"ALL FANS CHANT 4TH QUARTER SAVE OUR CHIEFS"

Now I know the .com is not on there but I think it would still fit on the banner. Tried to suggest this before, but I think that 10, 20, or 30 thousand people on the same page shouting "SAVE OUR CHIEFS" inside the stadium in the 4th quarter would provide more powerful than we can imagine. But getting that quantity of the masses to chant in unison with 3 words would be more feasible than 5 words. ("SAVE OUR CHIEFS" as opposed to "SAVE OUR CHIEFS DOT COM") Ya' know, we as a fanbase have never been deemed all too smart in the national media.:p. Just sayin' and just tryin' to help.

Count Alex's Wins
11-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Same idiot.

Just because we have a few down years doesn't mean we should fire anyone who can't perform under one season.

And Pioli won't be gone. The 2 year extension is complete so looks like you won't be at arrowhead when the chiefs go 9-7 next year and win the division.

Agent V
11-26-2012, 04:29 PM
ROFL

So, 9-7 wins the division Peyton Manning plays in? Ask the Titans, Texans, and Jaguars how that works.

Phobia
11-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Same idiot.

Send this person my way. I would like to make some friendly wagers.

Count Alex's Wins
11-26-2012, 04:34 PM
I just made a bet with that guy. If the Chiefs don't win the division next season with Pioli as GM, he owes me season tickets in 2014.

redngold58
11-26-2012, 04:37 PM
Same idiot.

Wow. Tough room. Thanks Go Chiefs. That's ok, I deserve it. Just as I mentioned to pr_capone for all he does, thanks for all that you are doing and have done over the years. As far as idiot?... if that was directed at me... I may be dumb but I isn't stoopid.;)

Count Alex's Wins
11-26-2012, 04:38 PM
It was directed at the author of the quote, not you.

redngold58
11-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Same idiot.

Wow, I misread the intent of your post. Maybe that wasn't directed at me. I just saw idiot right after my post and assumed it was to my dumb ass without reading the quote. OK, maybe I is dumb and the stoopid after all. My bad.

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-26-2012, 05:15 PM
Greg ‏@ChiefsOrioles01

@PriscoCBS Pete How does Pioli still have a job? And what QB would you take with the first pick

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS

@ChiefsOrioles01 Right now, none of those QBS. And he won't soon

Phobia
11-26-2012, 05:20 PM
I just made a bet with that guy. If the Chiefs don't win the division next season with Pioli as GM, he owes me season tickets in 2014.

That's like giving somebody 60 points for a game. But you'll never see those season tickets. That's a welsher's bet if I ever saw one. He might as well have bet you a million dollars.

Phobia
11-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Wow, I misread the intent of your post. Maybe that wasn't directed at me. I just saw idiot right after my post and assumed it was to my dumb ass without reading the quote. OK, maybe I is dumb and the stoopid after all. My bad.

You were a better lurker.

redngold58
11-26-2012, 05:39 PM
You were a better lurker.

Back to the rock that whence I came from under, I go. :bolt:

SNR
11-26-2012, 06:05 PM

It's not nice to take advantage of the mentally disabled

Count Alex's Wins
11-26-2012, 06:16 PM
It's not nice to take advantage of the mentally disabled

Pioli's career is built on it.

Agent V
11-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Back to the rock that whence I came from under, I go. :bolt:

That's one of the most confusing sentences I've ever read.

redngold58
11-26-2012, 07:08 PM
That's one of the most confusing sentences I've ever read.

I tried to warn you that I was stoopid.

BigRedChief
11-26-2012, 07:30 PM
TIME FOR CHANGE FIRE PIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
1-10 IT HAS TO END FIRE PIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
NFL WORST RECORD FIRE PIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COMDaKCMan again nails it and proves his awesomeness.

I'm good with either of these

Chocolate Hog
11-26-2012, 07:36 PM

This can't be life

OnTheWarpath58
11-26-2012, 07:46 PM

Who's the 15 year old, perv?

Mr_Tomahawk
11-26-2012, 08:01 PM
Greg ‏@ChiefsOrioles01

@PriscoCBS Pete How does Pioli still have a job? And what QB would you take with the first pick

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS

@ChiefsOrioles01 Right now, none of those QBS. And he won't soon

Don't tease.

Inmem58
11-26-2012, 09:45 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/27/9ytadaru.jpg

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
11-26-2012, 09:46 PM
i just noticed the yellow was colored in for a quasi nipple effect

Phobia
11-26-2012, 10:06 PM
i just noticed the yellow was colored in for a quasi nipple effect

Your wife has nipples in her armpits, huh? Good to know.

CHENZ A!
11-26-2012, 10:49 PM
This movement definitely needs more half(or fully) naked broads.. Although, if we're trying to get Clark's attention you'll probably need male models.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
11-26-2012, 11:23 PM
thats not Mrs. SaveOurChiefs :)

Your wife has nipples in her armpits, huh? Good to know.

Count Alex's Wins
11-26-2012, 11:37 PM
Chief13082121, or whatever, here is a sig for you, my hero.

http://i.imgur.com/40a2X.png

DJKid
11-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Chief13082121, or whatever, here is a sig for you, my hero.

http://i.imgur.com/40a2X.png

I have to laugh at that, I used his pic in my project (sorry about that Chiefs90210). Thanks for your help. :thumb:

DTHOF
11-26-2012, 11:54 PM

BTW- I always wondered what an 8 yr veteran is doing with a wristband play list still. You have always heard that he is such a hard study then why.......lack of marbles perhaps???

Count Alex's Wins
11-27-2012, 12:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/W8y9N.png

Phobia
11-27-2012, 12:08 AM
BTW- I always wondered what an 8 yr veteran is doing with a wristband play list still. You have always heard that he is such a hard study then why.......lack of marbles perhaps???

5 coordinators in 4 years.