PDA

View Full Version : ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Bearcat
10-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Deb Detwiler I DO shell out $ 28,00 to park and have 4 season tickets...I wanna WIN!!....Flying the banner is NOT gonna make us WINNERS!!!!!!!....THAT'S MY POINT!!!!!!!!!! BTW $28.OO TO PARK AND HAVE THE OPPERTUNITY TO TAILGATE WITH MY CHIEFS FAMILY TOGETHER, IN ONE SPOT...........PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!

$500/game... they should fly her to NYC every season.

bench_cassel
10-04-2012, 09:11 AM
apparently len dawon wants another 40 years of bullshit (or until he dies)

dtebbe
KCTV 5 used your last name, the other station used your first... Hopefully Pioli isn't as smart as I am, or you gave a bogus last name.. LMAO

DT

InChiefsHell
Yep, and he didn't really produce until after he left. Looks like the same is going to be said of Battle.

Not true of Battle. He was a great special teams guy and stepped in and did a good job last season after Charles went down. I don't think we needed to keep the guy, but I think he earned the contract he's signed and has definitely proven himself a good solid player. Too bad he went to the Bolts, but whattayagonnado?

frankotank
10-04-2012, 09:12 AM
and just for the record, I was one of the very last people off the Cassel bandwagon. I held out hope that he could be decent long after many others began baying for blood.

this is so me....
I have posts on here about Cassel that are just so frigging embarrassing and outright stupid in hindsight. enough is enough.
thank you sir....but I don't want another.

Marcellus
10-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Yes, but he was here for an entire offseason and preseason under the yoke of the Patriot Way. Enough time to form an opinion, methinks.

Its possible but Pollard really has no credibility.....Now on the other hand I would take everything Battle has to say to heart, he is a good kid. We sat with him a few years ago at a KO luncheon. Super super good guy and seemed to be a straight shooter.

Lumpy
10-04-2012, 09:16 AM
ROFL

luv
10-04-2012, 09:17 AM

So, her spending money out the wazoo is going to make the team win? She needs to start shoveling out about four times more than she is then.

Cfnnb9
10-04-2012, 09:18 AM
I think over at Arrowhead Addict it is 80% support. I just posted it as a question. It has been people either really upset about it, or really supportive and wanting to donate money. Did Whitlock ever actually donate?

SubGod22
10-04-2012, 09:20 AM
I'd never heard of CP until a Donkey fan posted this on another site I live at. This is a beautiful idea and can't wait to see it grow. I can't wait to see Cassel and Pioli both gone.

Dayze
10-04-2012, 09:21 AM
welcome. this place rules.
please check out the '....nothing but....." threads in the PIctures forum.

browse at your leisure.

Flachief58
10-04-2012, 09:24 AM
I'd never heard of CP until a Donkey fan posted this on another site I live at. This is a beautiful idea and can't wait to see it grow. I can't wait to see Cassel and Pioli both gone.

Welcome to the best Chiefs site on the web

If you need ANYTHING, feel free to PM Bob Dole. He loves helping newcomers :evil:

SubGod22
10-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Welcome to the best Chiefs site on the web

If you need ANYTHING, feel free to PM Bob Dole. He loves helping newcomers :evil:So you're saying I should stay away from Bob Dole? Got it.

Swanman
10-04-2012, 09:28 AM
So you're saying I should stay away from Bob Dole? Got it.

This n00b is a little smarter than normal, damn.

Welcome to the Planet. Enjoy the poop threads.

luv
10-04-2012, 09:29 AM
This n00b is a little smarter than normal, damn.

Welcome to the Planet. Enjoy the poop threads.

I'm thinking the evil smiley might have given it away.

frankotank
10-04-2012, 09:31 AM
It was uneventful. She took the high road (which I had hoped for) as did I. She had one white knight say "i are calling u ignorant" which got a laugh out of me. I just told her I felt inclined to tell her she's brainwashed at this point, and I was willing to "attach my last name to it".

I'd bet the mortgage she is there for the arrowhead experience not the game...not the team. she makes special dishes for the big tailgate party which is the hilite of game day for her. at the end of the game she couldn't tell you much about the game at all. in her heart of hearts she really doesn't care if they won or lost, as long as the tailgate party went well. she posts acting like she truly cares about the team.....and in reality....she doesn't.

either that or she's flat out planning on keeping all the donated money! :D

Halfcan
10-04-2012, 09:59 AM
This is Awesome- GREAT JOB!!!

crazycoffey
10-04-2012, 10:23 AM
I can't wait to see Daface's stats on new registers. Pr should be granted some kind of inner circle status for the extra posters his stunt is bringing in.

Oh wait.....

:Poke:

CoMoChief
10-04-2012, 10:29 AM

Either that woman can wipe her ass w/ $100 bills

or

She's just absolutely dumber than hell.

This is equivalent to someone going to a really nice top notch resturant and paying out the ass for it, while you get horrible service and crappy food that looks and tastes like it's been under a heat lamp for hours. But you still keep coming back because you think things will change.

That's the definition of insanity folks...

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Can we please try and avoid turning this thread into a reason to attack another fan?

I think that's pretty shitty and not what the thread is about.

Bearcat
10-04-2012, 10:42 AM
Either that woman can wipe her ass w/ $100 bills

or

She's just absolutely dumber than hell.

This is equivalent to someone going to a really nice top notch resturant and paying out the ass for it, while you get horrible service and crappy food that looks and tastes like it's been under a heat lamp for hours. But you still keep coming back because you think things will change.

That's the definition of insanity folks...

I don't even think she cares if things change... like someone else said, it's probably all about the party to her. I'd be very surprised if she could rattle off stats or even knows the current record of other AFCW teams. When I've sat with STHs in the past, it's kind of cool to see how many people they know around them and how long they've all sat together... but, it's a pretty expensive get together if the product on the field sucks.

It's her money though... I'd just rather spend $500 for an entire football season worth of cable and internet than 3 hours at Arrowhead with a few friends, watching a game that's not the least bit entertaining after the first quarter.

memyselfI
10-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Can we please try and avoid turning this thread into a reason to attack another fan?

Thank you. There have been a few of us trying to steer the thread back on topic and into a more productive, mature, and representative manner. Sadly, the few gung ho on turning this into a personal vendetta are thread crapping on what is a very productive and exciting movement.

Dayze
10-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Clay - that Pioli doc was steller. I need to keep a copy of it in my wallet or pocket; like a pocket constitution.

Dave Lane
10-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Not true of Battle. He was a great special teams guy and stepped in and did a good job last season after Charles went down. I don't think we needed to keep the guy, but I think he earned the contract he's signed and has definitely proven himself a good solid player. Too bad he went to the Bolts, but whattayagonnado?

Battle is to running backs as smegma is to caviar.

tl:dr Battle blows and always will

Easy 6
10-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Yeah, going too far overboard on "Deb" isnt going to do us any favors, picking on old ladies is never pretty.

She's just one of those old fashioned "we were raised to never question our government, nor anything else we care about" types.

Frazod
10-04-2012, 10:53 AM

Clay, the voice of reason. I LOVE IT! LMAO

Anyway, he's right. We're going to be under increased scrutiny while this is going on. Best behavior, kiddies. I might even try to tone down my language a bit.

Dammit.

crazycoffey
10-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Crap. I find myself agreeing with MeMe...

Here's the thing. People would have to read a lot more than just this thread to understand the basis for our anger and angst. So, if you are new to the site and are confused by the vitriol towards Deb, referred to as the "True Fan", know this:

We are the biggest fans of the Chiefs that there are.
We have supported this team through thick and thin, but after some time...that support begins to wane.
We believe that as long as fans do not appear truly disgusted with the Chiefs and the product they put on the field, we will never see a change for the better.
"True Fans" like Deb are one of the biggest problems. Passionate fans like the ones you find here are not going to take it any more.

Lastly, Deb is and idiot.

I don't agree with memememe, we shouldn't alter our behavior just because the lights are being turned on. Should we gain new members here, there's just going to be a swell of problems over the next few months as these new members start to see what they've gotten themselves into. So turn it loose CP, pass out the jiggers of antifreeze and make the aids-fire cocktails.

Dayze
10-04-2012, 11:00 AM
wish there was a way to block the other threads for those looking at the link from the article lol.

Dayze
10-04-2012, 11:03 AM
how do I perform a search?
whenever I try it returns everything but what I searched for lol
i'm looking for the awesomeness that is the Pioli Doc

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 11:04 AM
how do I perform a search?
whenever I try it returns everything but what I searched for lol
i'm looking for the awesomeness that is the Pioli Doc

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nQtFpV6F1CiSloh_01lwwDT-8uZvQy9VyvIaW70EkLc/edit

memyselfI
10-04-2012, 11:07 AM
wish there was a way to block the other threads for those looking at the link from the article lol.

The other threads are not the problem. The profanity and insults directed at a fan who was interviewed and disagreed with the sign is what we (at least I am) are talking about. She is not a public official, player, or management rather just someone who disagreed with what is going on here. I think that makes her a bit less of a valid target for some of the vitriol that is being felt towards the organization.

And certainly attacking her sex, age, appearance, intelligence, etc. is not the type of message you want people checking out this thread to see. At least not if you care about attracting more professional or media attention.

teedubya
10-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Sorry... we didn't mean to be such Chunts to Deb.

teedubya
10-04-2012, 11:09 AM
The Kaaaaansas City Chunts.

Dayze
10-04-2012, 11:10 AM
The other threads are not the problem. The profanity and insults directed at a fan who was interviewed and disagreed with the sign is what we (at least I am) are talking about. She is not a public official, player, or management rather just someone who disagreed with what is going on here. I think that makes her a bit less of a valid target for some of the vitriol that is being felt towards the organization.

And certainly attacking her sex, age, appearance, intelligence, etc. is not the type of message you want people checking out this thread to see. At least not if you care about attracting more professional or media attention.

no , i get that. Just saying if they decided to browse etc, they'd find some odd topics.

memyselfI
10-04-2012, 11:11 AM
no , i get that. Just saying if they decided to browse etc, they'd find some odd topics.

Yeah, they will but that's ok because they weren't INVITED or linked to those topics. If you know what I mean...

Dayze
10-04-2012, 11:12 AM
yup

crazycoffey
10-04-2012, 11:15 AM

no we should hide those things, not let anyone see what CP really is like, so that way they will like us more.

:banghead:

CoMoChief
10-04-2012, 11:23 AM
I don't even think she cares if things change... like someone else said, it's probably all about the party to her. I'd be very surprised if she could rattle off stats or even knows the current record of other AFCW teams. When I've sat with STHs in the past, it's kind of cool to see how many people they know around them and how long they've all sat together... but, it's a pretty expensive get together if the product on the field sucks.

It's her money though... I'd just rather spend $500 for an entire football season worth of cable and internet than 3 hours at Arrowhead with a few friends, watching a game that's not the least bit entertaining after the first quarter.

Well then it goes back to what i orig had said....she's evidently able to wipe her ass with $100 bills because paying that much for a "party" is just borderline stupid.

A Salt Weapon
10-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Sorry... we didn't mean to be such Chunts to Deb.

:-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze
10-04-2012, 11:29 AM
remember that time Montana beat Denver in Denver? that was awesome.

Straight, No Chaser
10-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Just sent off this ridiculously verbose email to Jim Rome.

The Monday following the Chiefs blowout by division rival San Diego Charger, I posted a thread on a Chiefs message board (link at bottom of email). I had priced the cost of flying a banner before the Ravens @ Chiefs over Arrowhead and found it to be relatively inexpensive. The company who is flying the banner is the same one who flew the banner over the MLB All-Star game calling for David Glass to sell the Royals. They are also the same company who flew in Arkansas calling for Houston Nutt to be fired. The guy I spoke with is also a Chiefs fan and was so in favor of our sign that he gave us a hefty discount to help our cause.

In about 48 hours we raised $1200, from about 70 different contributors, which is more than enough to fly the banner which likely means we will be taking further steps to continue voicing our displeasure over the state of this team. Simply put, Matt Cassel does not have what it takes to be a starting NFL QB. Many of his throws are erratic, they are either high or behind the receiver… and on occasion they are both. He makes poor decisions which cause his offensive line to look far worse that what they really are. He is quick to find the check down and often throws the ball well short of the 1st down marker and prays that his receiver can somehow find a way to get the 1st down. To paraphrase Dennis Green, he is who we thought he was. A QB that had not started a meaningful game since his last HS start until he was forced to fill in for Brady when Bernard Pollard, in an odd coincidence a KC Chief at the time, went low and broke Tom Brady for a season. He is an 8 year NFL veteran who carries himself on the field the way you would expect a rookie to do so.

As for Pioli, the GM of the Chiefs. The only players on the current Chiefs roster worth a damn are ones left over from the Carl Peterson era, save for Berry (S) and Houston (LB). His first round picks though not quite busts have not, for the most part, lived up to their draft position. In fact… our defense, powered by an all 1st round pick D-Line, has allowed the second most points in the NFL. A whopping 34 points per game. Hell, we have yet to hold the lead at any point during any of our first 4 games. His devotion to his hand-picked QB is mind boggling. Yes, there were rumors that the Chiefs went after Manning in the offseason but what does it say about the state of the team and the people who manage it when one of the best QBs to have ever played the game would not even take his phone call?

Arrowhead stadium was once lauded as the loudest stadium in the NFL. We have been reduced to half empty stands, early exits, and a crowd with the cheering power of the parents section in a pee-wee football game. No more. We the fans will use that voice that made offenses false start, opposing QBs call time outs because they could not communicate, and caused Ryan Leaf to have an epic meltdown. We will use this voice to say that we are sick and tired of being taken for granted. We are tired of seeing other teams claim the trophy that bears our founder’s name.

Hear us Rome… help us send a message to the ownership, the front office, and the fan base. We deserve better.

Sincerely,

A 20 year fan of this team and current (for the past 2 seasons… will he make it to 3?) season ticket holder who makes an 8 hour drive round trip to home games along with 70 equally pissed off Chiefs fans.

Link to thread where the movement began:
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510

-edit proof read and found my mistake. Not Jim Mora but Dennis Green. Caught it before I sent it.

Man, that is verbose.

Hear anything from Jim Rome? Seems like a cause that fits Romey's show. Any chance getting on his show live Friday? He has a ton of listeners. Never tried to call but maybe pr_capone can get past the screener to speak with Rome.

Raiderhader
10-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Good lord, who invited the bitch to the party? Should have known she'd turn up; if their is a crusade going down against the Chiefs....

Imagine this, I disagree with your take. She allowed herself to be interviewed and shown on tv in front of the public. She is calling us out and saying we are an embarrassment to the fan base and the city on a public forum. That makes her a public target. She has put herself in this position, she can expect some sort of response.

Dayze
10-04-2012, 11:44 AM
PAID BITCHES!
:evil:

DaFace
10-04-2012, 11:44 AM
I can't wait to see Daface's stats on new registers. Pr should be granted some kind of inner circle status for the extra posters his stunt is bringing in.

Oh wait.....

We're definitely up on registrations. We usually average somewhere around 5 new registrations per day, and we've been more like 15 in the past three days.

That said, I don't know that the goal has ever been to go crazy with users. Quality over quantity and all that.

Swanman
10-04-2012, 11:49 AM

I get what you are saying and agree to an extent. However, she did act like a bit of an ass on the FB page so she has earned a bit of reprisal.

Inmem58
10-04-2012, 11:49 AM
PAID BITCHES!
:evil:

Billboard time

Dayze
10-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Billboard time

I made the check payable in the ammount of Eleventy...00/100

DaFace
10-04-2012, 11:52 AM

Meh. That's what ChiefsPlanet is. No use in sugar coating it.

KCrockaholic
10-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Cool to see CP getting some recognition with this.

Dayze
10-04-2012, 11:53 AM

we should bump "Do You Lick ***" thread to the front page.

memyselfI
10-04-2012, 12:00 PM
I get what you are saying and agree to an extent. However, she did act like a bit of an ass on the FB page so she has earned a bit of reprisal.

Then keep it there. Why bring it here? Look, this is just my opinion. There is no need to sterilize the place. Just keep the personal attacks on people outsize of the organization on this thread to a minimum if you want this 'movement' to be taken seriously. That's all.

Bugeater
10-04-2012, 12:03 PM

I hope the people checking out the thread aren't offended by me telling you to shut the fuck up and go back to your DC hole.

memyselfI
10-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Imagine this, I disagree with your take. She allowed herself to be interviewed and shown on tv in front of the public. She is calling us out and saying we are an embarrassment to the fan base and the city on a public forum. That makes her a public target. She has put herself in this position, she can expect some sort of response.

So in order to prove her wrong you become an embarrassment to the fan base? Not sure I follow the logic...

Wish Logical was here to explain it to me. RIP Jim.

DaFace
I hope the people checking out the thread aren't offended by me telling you to shut the fuck up and go back to your DC hole.

ROFL...

(Though I mostly agree with her. No need to be asses about this to anyone other than the Chiefs management.)

memyselfI
I hope the people checking out the thread aren't offended by me telling you to shut the **** up and go back to your DC hole.

I gave up politics for sanity. This is my home now. :D

Raiderhader
10-04-2012, 12:07 PM
I hope the people checking out the thread aren't offended by me telling you to shut the **** up and go back to your DC hole.

This. What will hurt the movement's image more, us being us, or having this terrorist sympathizing, "Chiefs' fan" turned raider fan because Rich Gannon makes her want to touch herself gash associated with it?

Bugeater
10-04-2012, 12:07 PM
ROFL...

(Though I mostly agree with her. No need to be asses about this to anyone other than the Chiefs management.)
I don't care if she's right or not, she has no business crawling out of DC and telling us how to act.

Raiderhader
10-04-2012, 12:09 PM
So in order to prove her wrong you become an embarrassment to the fan base? Not sure I follow the logic...

Wish Logical was here to explain it to me. RIP Jim.

You still wouldn't get it.

The only real embarrassment to this fan base is you. But I'm finished with it. The thread can turn on "true fans" all it wants, I'll not let become about you.

memyselfI
10-04-2012, 12:10 PM
This. What will hurt the movement's image more, us being us, or having this terrorist sympathizing, "Chiefs' fan" turned raider fan because Rich Gannon makes her want to touch herself gash associated with it?

Wow, some people just can't help, contain, or control themselves. We want visitors to see and know they are in the minority. Which, they are. Most of the posters/Chiefs fans here are not going to insult someone's sex, appearance, age, or intelligence simply because they disagree.

luv
10-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Wow, some people just can't help, contain, or control themselves. We want visitors to see and know they are in the minority. Which, they are. Most of the posters/Chiefs fans here are not going to insult someone's sex, appearance, age, or intelligence simply because they disagree.

Are you new here?

ghak99
10-04-2012, 12:20 PM
http://s11.postimage.org/js3382tb7/Act_Chunt.jpg

Easy 6
10-04-2012, 12:46 PM

Nice, now thats a strong image.

Four years in and we're getting worse, not better, its pretty simple really.

ghak99
10-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Nice, now thats a strong image.

Four years in and we're getting worse, not better, its pretty simple really.

Glad you like it, share it, pass it around. Hell send it to that crazy bat those guys are beating on a few posts back.

All publicity is good publicity as long as that little web address is on the pic.

Chocolate Hog
10-04-2012, 01:09 PM
LMAO I love how unfiltered this thread is despite everyone knowing the press is viewing this

Swanman
10-04-2012, 01:11 PM

Dammit Chunt!!!! :cuss::cuss::cuss:

frankotank
10-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Good lord, who invited the bitch to the party? Should have known she'd turn up; if their is a crusade going down against the Chiefs....

yeah...she talked shit about CP.....and that's bad mkay!
also, it cracks me up the idea that we should behave because others will be visiting here. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! look around man! good grief the appalling things there are to be seen on CP are LEGION.
MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO

Dayze
10-04-2012, 01:12 PM
LMAO I love how unfiltered this thread is despite everyone knowing the press is viewing this

it's because we're double secret awesome.

pr_capone
10-04-2012, 01:14 PM
I think over at Arrowhead Addict it is 80% support. I just posted it as a question. It has been people either really upset about it, or really supportive and wanting to donate money. Did Whitlock ever actually donate?

no

frankotank
10-04-2012, 01:14 PM
we should bump "Do You Lick ***" thread to the front page.

I rest my case

pr_capone
10-04-2012, 01:15 PM

Oh wait.....

Ummm.... #10 on the rep chart mother fucker. I'm already inner circle.

pr_capone
10-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Man, that is verbose.

Hear anything from Jim Rome? Seems like a cause that fits Romey's show. Any chance getting on his show live Friday? He has a ton of listeners. Never tried to call but maybe pr_capone can get past the screener to speak with Rome.

never heard back from him.

tooge
10-04-2012, 01:18 PM
It really doesn't matter what some gal that spends her money on gobs of chiefs shit and is a blind homer thinks. It really doesn't matter that the peeps at CP realize that she more than likely enjoys drinking bloody marys at the game and getting drunk and then pummelled when she gets home. What really matters is that as a group, a bunch of chiefs fans that realize the team is headed in the wrong direction have banded together to voice said displeasure and the national media has picked up on it.

Dayze
10-04-2012, 01:19 PM
tell him you're certified as a clone; he'll call you back.

Old Dog
10-04-2012, 01:22 PM

They saw the "Would you" thread and went there without ever reading this one anyway.

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 01:24 PM
It really doesn't matter what some gal that spends her money on gobs of chiefs shit and is a blind homer thinks. It really doesn't matter that the peeps at CP realize that she more than likely enjoys drinking bloody marys at the game and getting drunk and then pummelled when she gets home. What really matters is that as a group, a bunch of chiefs fans that realize the team is headed in the wrong direction have banded together to voice said displeasure and the national media has picked up on it.

http://caseytygrett.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/the-main-thing-715x4001.png

Dayze
10-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Leezak probably found the "Male Hotties" thread.

ILChief
10-04-2012, 01:28 PM
never heard back from him.

I can't believe no national outlet has picked this up. Idiots in Denver rent a billboard and everyone falls all over themselves

ghak99
10-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Leezak probably found the "Male Hotties" thread.

ROFL

frankotank
10-04-2012, 01:30 PM

HI MOM! :kc:

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Just added this bolded part to the Pioli doc:

2010 draft:

Took Dexter McCluster, a part time player who has done almost nothing as a WR, when he could have had

his pick of starting safeties (Nate Allen or TJ Ward, who is the #1 rated safety on Pro Football Focus as of Oct. 4)

tooge
10-04-2012, 01:40 PM
the name Prozac lounge sounds like we're all strung out. How bout the
Put it in Debs Butt Lounge? Or Pioli has a smelly ass lounge?

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 01:41 PM
How about "The 1994 Browns Sucked Ass" Lounge.

tooge
10-04-2012, 01:42 PM
The PR CaBanner lounge?

alnorth
10-04-2012, 01:53 PM
also, it cracks me up the idea that we should behave because others will be visiting here. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! look around man! good grief the appalling things there are to be seen on CP are LEGION.
MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO

Yeah, thats kinda like coming down to the castle's torture chamber where we live and asking us to tidy up because guests will be coming by soon to dine.

Uhhh..... we've got old bloodstains and dried-up gore everywhere, its just not happening. We can probably behave on facebook and find someone who can be presentable in interviews, but thats it.

Dayze
10-04-2012, 01:54 PM
If Lauren Halifax is reading....I love you. cant we make teh sechs?

frankotank
10-04-2012, 01:59 PM
If Lauren Halifax is reading....I love you. cant we make teh sechs?

Karli Ritter.....a moment of silence bitches! I love her. oh that booty. sigh...

Karli....call me!

Dayze
10-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Karli Ritter.....a moment of silence bitches! I love her. oh that booty. sigh...

Karli....call me!

I've heard about said booty; but have never witnessed it.
would like to make teh sechs with her too.

Raiderhader
10-04-2012, 02:04 PM

Excellent point. The awesomeness of what is taking place here must not be lost in the tripe of the ignorant.

Dayze
10-04-2012, 02:13 PM
I submit for your consideration; my first Meme (I think) I created.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/27831421.jpg

ILChief
10-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Is there any more press/publicity upcoming?

pr_capone
10-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Is there any more press/publicity upcoming?

I'll be shooting Mellinger an email tomorrow... that is about all though.

Dayze
10-04-2012, 02:18 PM

is there a way online to change my meme to avatar size?

frankotank
10-04-2012, 02:19 PM

dammit! guess we should go back to picking on Deb then. :D

ghak99
10-04-2012, 02:20 PM

Is there anyone who can get with Fox?

I do not live in KC, but if all they need is a face to explain the story someone near Arrowhead should run with it.

Dayze
10-04-2012, 02:22 PM
wish they sould just post a picture of the Declaration of Cassel and the Pioli Doc.

that way the true fans can STSFD and STFU

ILChief
10-04-2012, 02:22 PM

I sent Florio at PFT a link to the news story but haven't gotten a reply.

Chocolate Hog
10-04-2012, 02:24 PM

Karli....call me!

I'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed that ass on her.

frankotank
10-04-2012, 02:26 PM
I emailed Obama.
he told me to shut my cracker ass up!

Dayze
10-04-2012, 02:29 PM
I've got a high pressure system moving through my area

pr_capone
10-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Updated OP with totals.

I started listing people as Anon. One by request and the other 6 just didn't attach a name and did not reply to my email asking how they wanted to be identified. If you have donated and don't see your name on the list... send me a PM please.

Dayze
10-04-2012, 02:39 PM
I'm in bitches!

MIAdragon
10-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Are you new here?

LMAO

kaplin42
10-04-2012, 02:46 PM

Red X is the right color at least?

Dayze
10-04-2012, 02:50 PM
hmmm.. odd.
must be operator error on m part. I pasted in the address in the little picture thing prompt.

can anyone see it in post #1840?

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 02:52 PM
I can see it fine. Kaplin is fail.

Bwana
10-04-2012, 02:53 PM
hmmm.. odd.
must be operator error on m part. I pasted in the address in the little picture thing prompt.

can anyone see it in post #1840?

http://wordfaqs.mvps.org/images/RedX4.gif

DaFace
10-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Pic is fine for me.

ILChief
10-04-2012, 02:58 PM
I see it

CoMoChief
10-04-2012, 03:00 PM
The most epic thread in the last ....well probably in CP's existence, has been un-inentionally hijacked because we're all assholes. LMAO

BUT...

We talk about real issues.....over at AP/AA/KCStar/Scout etc.....it's nothing but Puppies, rainbows, cupcakes, and everything nice. Clark takes your hard earned money and we expect in return a team that can at least compete for a league championship yet we haven't sniffed one for almost 20 years, and haven't won one in 40.

When is enough, enough? Apparantly to them as long as they have the opportunity to be a part of a sports team (even if it's a shitty one) in their town they're okay with spending a shit ton of money on a crappy product.

This site isn't happy with that....

And if you're not down wit that.............................I GOT TWO WOOOOOORDS FOR YA!!!......

SUCK IT!!!!

DaFace
10-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Updated OP with totals.

I started listing people as Anon. One by request and the other 6 just didn't attach a name and did not reply to my email asking how they wanted to be identified. If you have donated and don't see your name on the list... send me a PM please.

I would like to be identified as "DaFace - Lord Captain Fuzzypants".

Kthxbye.

CoMoChief
10-04-2012, 03:04 PM
LOL damn $1700 in just a few days???

We have enough for this flight and 2 more!!! LMAO

Gotta love the power of social media sometimes

I almost feel bad for not getting in on it this time....I will however next month if this continues (or similar projects).

htismaqe
10-04-2012, 03:05 PM
I just watched the news clip.

When they cut to Len Dawson and he said he didn't know what good it would do, I fully expected him to say "because the guy that needs to see it is in Dallas on Sundays".

I still kind of got that impression...

pr_capone
10-04-2012, 03:13 PM

Kthxbye.

updated OP

Easy 6
10-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Postman said you'd have my two cents by saturday, pr.

pr_capone
10-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Postman said you'd have my two cents by saturday, pr.

:thumb:

Mr. Flopnuts
10-04-2012, 03:17 PM
I don't know why you couldn't do it yourself, but i got you covered my Lord.

DaFace
10-04-2012, 03:19 PM
ROFL

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 03:24 PM
We talk about real issues.....over at AP/AA/KCStar/Scout etc.....it's nothing but Puppies, rainbows, cupcakes, and everything nice.

This isn't true, dude.

There are lots and lots of people at AP just as pissed off as we are.

I can tell you 95 percent of the place hates Cassel.

ILChief
10-04-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm halfway expecting a mysterious season ending injury to Cassel soon to spare him the embarassment of being benched. Then he gets cut in the offseason.

ghak99
10-04-2012, 03:26 PM
I honestly don't know the filter evasion rules anymore, so this one is under spoiler tags.

http://s13.postimage.org/3ouzcpo93/Romeo_Pioli.jpg

DaFace
10-04-2012, 03:29 PM
I honestly don't know the filter evasion rules anymore, so this one is under spoiler tags.

http://s13.postimage.org/3ouzcpo93/Romeo_Pioli.jpg

F-bombs are the only ones that are really filtered (aside from racial slurs and that type of thing). As for the use of the spoiler tag on those, even I'm fuzzy on that one, but it seems fine to me as long as you point out that that's why you're using it. I think.

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 03:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7p9PH.png

kaplin42
10-04-2012, 03:42 PM
I can see it fine. Kaplin is fail.

Funny in IE (work requires I use it) I don't see the pic at all anymore, no even the red x. But in Chrome, it works just fine.

ghak99
10-04-2012, 03:49 PM
http://s9.postimage.org/rcxzdu1b3/63_mill.jpg

DaKernal
10-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Have to come out for this, been mostly a lurker here for about 4 years, but I visit the site daily just to check on chiefs news and find myself very entertained by various other topics that are discussed...

Just have to say that I am psyched about all of this and plan to donate soon as I can come up with funds. Excellent work guys!

There is no place on the web better than CP!

Radar Chief
10-04-2012, 04:01 PM
F-bombs are the only ones that are really filtered (aside from racial slurs and that type of thing). As for the use of the spoiler tag on those, even I'm fuzzy on that one, but it seems fine to me as long as you point out that that's why you're using it. I think.

I forget the reason but I once tried posting the link to F.A.G. Bearings home site and it altered the link to pillowbitterbearings.com, which sent anyone clicking on the link to a gay porn site.
I ended up hot linking to get by the filter.

A Salt Weapon
10-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Well Clark travels for the road games,(got to talk to him at the Seattle game for about 5 minutes after the game) so I would be surprised, does he not attend the home games?

On another note if we're having trouble getting more news coverage, I volunteer to do an interview, surely some reporter would be interested in a travel to Alaska to cover a story.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
10-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Well Clark travels for the road games,(got to talk to him at the Seattle game for about 5 minutes after the game) so I would be surprised, does he not attend the home games?

On another note if we're having trouble getting more news coverage, I volunteer to do an interview, surely some reporter would be interested in a travel to Alaska to cover a story.
Posted via Mobile Device

Or Fargo, ND...

Raiderhader
10-04-2012, 04:11 PM
I forget the reason but I once tried posting the link to F.A.G. Bearings home site and it altered the link to pillowbitterbearings.com, which sent anyone clicking on the link to a gay porn site.
I ended up hot linking to get by the filter.

That's funny.

bevischief
10-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Have to come out for this, been mostly a lurker here for about 4 years, but I visit the site daily just to check on chiefs news and find myself very entertained by various other topics that are discussed...

Just have to say that I am psyched about all of this and plan to donate soon as I can come up with funds. Excellent work guys!

There is no place on the web better than CP!

Every little bit helps.

htismaqe
10-04-2012, 04:37 PM
This isn't true, dude.

There are lots and lots of people at AP just as pissed off as we are.

I can tell you 95 percent of the place hates Cassel.

Because it's so cool to hang out there, right?

Why are you here again?

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Because it's so cool to hang out there, right?

Why are you here again?

I hang out here more. It's cooler.

People should know AP has pretty much turned on Cassel, though.

Pawnmower
10-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Let the Banner of freedom fligh High and Far

BossChief
10-04-2012, 05:03 PM
I'm not sure which moment will be the coolest for me.

Actually drafting Stanzi and Moeaki or the team FINALLY benching Cassel.

Easy 6
10-04-2012, 05:03 PM
There are a bunch of ignorant mother ****ers at Arrowhead Pride.

This is priceless. Dude says Pioli and Cassel suck but are way smarter than us.

I don’t like it one bit. It makes us look like an ignorant fan base. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t like Pioli and I absolutely HATE Matt Cassel, but this is so stupid. Everyone always starts requesting people’s heads when their team does bad and sometimes it is due, but making a banner fly around the stadium!?!? You must be joking. There is so much that goes into being the gm of an nfl team. Pioli is smarter and knows WAY more than every single person who donated to this dumb cause. Cassel is not good. But what is benching him going to accomplish. Brady Quinn is just as bad and Stanzi is AWFUL! Are Cassel and Pioli why we are losing? Nobody has played well on our whole team except Jamaal Charles. This is just like the no-more-Glass campaign, except that has been an ongoing problem for 13 years and this has been a “serious” problem for 4 weeks. This is going to make espn…and KC fans will be a laughing stock and looked down on, AGAIN! (Home run derby) All in all, I find this completely embarrassing and unprofessional and it makes us look like total morons.
by Joe Tom (http://www.sbnation.com/users/Joe%20Tom) on Oct 3, 2012 6:39 PM CDT (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/10/3/3451262/chiefs-banner-flying-over-arrowhead-matt-cassel-scott-pioli#119360215) reply (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/10/3/3451262/chiefs-banner-flying-over-arrowhead-matt-cassel-scott-pioli#)

Well Joe Tom (LMAO) you are a total moron.

BENCHING castle, just for starters, wil send the clear message that subpar play at the most important position, will never again cut it in Kansas City... all thats being asked, for starters, is to sit a player who, in four years has thrown 55% 58% 59.5% and a current 58.4% - that is NOT winning material in todays NFL, 60% is the ABSOLUTE bare minimum for success today, castle has had his three strikes & is in the middle of his fourth, he's gotta go.

At this point, who friggin cares who comes in after him? i'm ready to see BOTH guys play if need be... something, anything, ANY kind of change right now can only be a good thing. As for pioli, i bet most here know in their heart of hearts that clark isnt just going to fire him, the guy is going to get atleast one more year, we can only hope that he dramatically alters his "plan".

bevischief
10-04-2012, 05:12 PM
I might drink one of my orange keystones.

-King-
10-04-2012, 05:49 PM
I just watched the news clip.

When they cut to Len Dawson and he said he didn't know what good it would do, I fully expected him to say "because the guy that needs to see it is in Dallas on Sundays".

I still kind of got that impression...

Clark Hunt goes to the games.... even some away games.

Molitoth
10-04-2012, 06:04 PM
poop

BigMeatballDave
10-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Clark Hunt goes to the games.... even some away games.

Yep. He was at the game in NO.

DaFace
10-04-2012, 06:43 PM
I don't know why you couldn't do it yourself, but i got you covered my Lord.

While I certainly enjoyed it, I'm going to put the name back. It's a pain in the ass to log in with that name! :)

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Gotta keep logging out of your mults, huh?

ILChief
10-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Jaws has Cassel as the 28th best QB:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/49430/breaking-down-jaws-qb-rankings

It only shows the AFC West QBs and you have to be an ESPN Insider to see the full list.

I wonder who is actually ranked worse?

I'm gonna guess:

Sanchez
Weeden
Gabbert

I'm having trouble coming up with a 4th starting QB that could actually be worse than Cassel. Russell Wilson maybe? Normally I would say Kevin Kolb but he has played 1000 times better than Cassel this year.

Richard_Cuckold
10-04-2012, 07:40 PM
This is so awesome.

alnorth
10-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Jaws has Cassel as the 28th best QB:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/49430/breaking-down-jaws-qb-rankings

It only shows the AFC West QBs and you have to be an ESPN Insider to see the full list.

I wonder who is actually ranked worse?

I'm gonna guess:

Sanchez
Weeden
Gabbert

I'm having trouble coming up with a 4th starting QB that could actually be worse than Cassel. Russell Wilson maybe? Normally I would say Kevin Kolb but he has played 1000 times better than Cassel this year.

Out of the 5 you named, you correctly guessed 2 who were rated by Jaws as worse than Cassel.

ILChief
10-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Out of the 5 you named, you correctly guessed 2 who were rated by Jaws as worse than Cassel.

who on earth are the other two?

Vick?
Freeman?

alnorth
10-04-2012, 08:08 PM
who on earth are the other two?

Vick?
Freeman?

#29 Locker
#30 Fitzpatrick

You named #31 and #32 somewhere in your post.

pr_capone
10-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Deb Detwiler "HEY EVERYONE"!!! "MEET ERIC"..He is the "CHIEFS FAN", THAT HAS DECIDED TO COLLECT FUNDS TO FLY A BANNER OVER "ARROWHEAD, THIS SUNDAY"..."AS A "CHIEFS FAN", I AM APPALLED!!!...SO WHILE ERIC IS OUT GETTING "ATTENTION" FOR DISRESPECTING THE #KANSAS CITY CHIEFS ORGANIZATION, THE #KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS, (AND THEIR FAMILIES), THE #CHIEFS NATION AKA #SEA OF RED, THE SACRED GROUNDS OF "#ARROWHEAD STADIUM" AND THE FINE CITY OF #KANSAS CITY..I AM GOING TO FOCUS MY "ATTENTION" ON COLLECTING MONIES, DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR AND MATCH YOUR DISGUSTING LIL "BANNER FUND" AND GIVE THAT TO THE SICK, THE POOR & THE HUNGRY!!! I'M ASKING THE #LOYAL RED SEA TO RISE UP WITH ME AND SHOW "ERIC" HOW "REAL CHIEFS FANS ROLL"!!!."BRING YOUR DONATIONS TO LOT A, (RIGHT UNDER THE LOT "A" SIGN, ON THE CORNER, BTW LOTS "A" & "B" ON SUNDAY"!!."LET'S DO THIS RED SEA!!!...WE WILL NOT TOLERATE BEING DISRESPECTED LIKE THIS!!.OH, AND ERIC, MY NAME IS DEB...DEB DETWILER, I'M NOT "ASHAMED TO GIVE MY LAST NAME AND BTW I WILL BE BRINGING MY "A" GAM AND SO WILL MY "#CHIEFS NATION FAMILY!!!!"..ONE LAST THING, IF YA HAVE TIXS U WANNA SELL, LET ME KNOW!!!. WINK WINK WINK!!!!.GO #CHIEFS GO!!! WOOOOOOO HOO!

my reply:

Ok... so here I am. Eric. The STH Chiefs fan that makes 8hr long round trips to Arrowhead Stadium and has his heart ripped out almost every Sunday. I don't know why my last name matters to you Deb, or how it relates to the contents of my man bag, but, here it is.

Now what?

First... *I* am not disrespecting the entire organization nor the fan base. This is something that members of one of the largest Chiefs message boards had been kicking around for a while. I just happen to be the one who made the phone call. There have been nearly 100 donators to the cause and I have received hundreds of emails & messages and only a handful of detractors, such as yourself. Honestly, I expected more of a backlash from the fan base but the actual response has been overwhelmingly positive.

Second... I am not attention seeking which is why I did not want my last name released. That and I wanted to keep my personal life out of the matter. We did this, not for personal glory, but because we are a group of die hard fans. We live and die with the Chiefs every Sunday. We are passionate about this team. Being a passionate fan does not mean that one has to sit quietly and cheer on every decision made by the team. The same passion that inspired us to fly the banner is the same passion shown by the fans at Arrowhead Stadium when the booos rain down on Cassel after a turnover, not being aware and taking a sac, and his constant throwing short of the 1st down marker on a 3rd and long in hopes that his receiver can convert it for him.

Arrowhead stadium was once lauded as the loudest stadium in the NFL. We have been reduced to half empty stands, fans making 3rd quarter exits, and a crowd with the cheering power of the parents section in a pee-wee football game. No more. We intend to use that same voice that made offenses false start, opposing QBs call time outs because they could not communicate, and caused Ryan Leaf to have an epic meltdown. We will use this voice to say that we are sick and tired of being taken for granted. We are tired of seeing other teams claim the trophy that bears our founder’s name.

I applaud you for taking up donations to help the sick and poor. I wish you the same success we at chiefsplanet.com had when just last week we raised $1,650 and donated it to the Arthritis Community Services.

I hope that having my last name makes you feel better somehow. Really... it isn't like I would have been that difficult to find. All you had to do was go to chiefsplanet.com as shown in the news article, look at the post and find my user name.

Mugalug
10-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Gotta keep logging out of your mults, huh?

Spoken like a true master.:thumb:

dtebbe
10-04-2012, 08:53 PM

Thawts tho hawt!

:thailor:

jspchief
10-04-2012, 08:57 PM
I like the suggestion that the money would be better spent on charity. Well, no shit. So would Deb's season ticket money. And her tailgating money. And the money for her internet, cell phone, and cable. Selfless giving is a noble thing. Who's to judge how another uses their disposable income? Let's not act like people are dipping into their "charity fund" to pay for this. It's a ridiculous angle, and hypocritical to boot.

Iowanian
10-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Deb Detweiler sounds like she's due for the treatment....the planet treatment.

I wonder if she'll be wearing a red bikini when she's collecting money under the George Brett Statue.

Kyle DeLexus
10-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Why "does she" use "quotes" on "everything in her comment" and "what's the deal" "#withthecaps"?

Bewbies
10-04-2012, 09:06 PM
If you're that worried about charity Deb why not scream at the billions of dollars spent on something as stupid as football and tell us how many people we could feed with that...

What an embarrassing hypocrite.

pr_capone
10-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Why "does she" use "quotes" on "everything in her comment" and "what's the deal" "#withthecaps"?

Dunno... browsing her FB page, one of her friends suggested I needed the shit kicked out of me though. lol

http://i.imgur.com/ZEILr.jpg

Her FB comments can be found at Arrowhead Asylum.

Iowanian
10-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Maybe Clark Hunt could answer Deb's call and fire Cassel and donate that wasted money to charity.

Lance is probably a bottom.

CoMoChief
10-04-2012, 09:09 PM
my reply:

Ok... so here I am. Eric. The STH Chiefs fan that makes 8hr long round trips to Arrowhead Stadium and has his heart ripped out almost every Sunday. I don't know why my last name matters to you Deb, or how it relates to the contents of my man bag, but, here it is.

Now what?

First... *I* am not disrespecting the entire organization nor the fan base. This is something that members of one of the largest Chiefs message boards had been kicking around for a while. I just happen to be the one who made the phone call. There have been nearly 100 donators to the cause and I have received hundreds of emails & messages and only a handful of detractors, such as yourself. Honestly, I expected more of a backlash from the fan base but the actual response has been overwhelmingly positive.

Second... I am not attention seeking which is why I did not want my last name released. That and I wanted to keep my personal life out of the matter. We did this, not for personal glory, but because we are a group of die hard fans. We live and die with the Chiefs every Sunday. We are passionate about this team. Being a passionate fan does not mean that one has to sit quietly and cheer on every decision made by the team. The same passion that inspired us to fly the banner is the same passion shown by the fans at Arrowhead Stadium when the booos rain down on Cassel after a turnover, not being aware and taking a sac, and his constant throwing short of the 1st down marker on a 3rd and long in hopes that his receiver can convert it for him.

Arrowhead stadium was once lauded as the loudest stadium in the NFL. We have been reduced to half empty stands, fans making 3rd quarter exits, and a crowd with the cheering power of the parents section in a pee-wee football game. No more. We intend to use that same voice that made offenses false start, opposing QBs call time outs because they could not communicate, and caused Ryan Leaf to have an epic meltdown. We will use this voice to say that we are sick and tired of being taken for granted. We are tired of seeing other teams claim the trophy that bears our founder’s name.

I applaud you for taking up donations to help the sick and poor. I wish you the same success we at chiefsplanet.com had when just last week we raised $1,650 and donated it to the Arthritis Community Services.

I hope that having my last name makes you feel better somehow. Really... it isn't like I would have been that difficult to find. All you had to do was go to chiefsplanet.com as shown in the news article, look at the post and find my user name.

That's what you call brainwashed. She's the kind that thinks going to a Chiefs game is some kind of social status thing. She doesn't care about the games nor does she understand one bit of it because let's face it, she's a woman. Otherwise she'd care about the team getting their asses kicked and would care that the team is still trotting out Matt Cassel to fail all over this talent filled roster.

and LMAO at the fact that she threw the charity bit in there like to put some sort of guilt trip on you. Hey you dumb woman!!! How about taking some of the money you blow on watching the Chiefs, and give that to a charity? Firing back with the arthritis community services was awesome...forgot about that What was it she spent, $500 per game? My god....I'd never spend that kind of coin on a franchise that repeatedly bent me over Sunday after Sunday.

Kyle DeLexus
10-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Dunno... browsing her FB page, one of her friends suggested I needed the shit kicked out of me though. lol

I just don't get how people can misconstrue this as being fair weather? If we were fair weather fans, we would have jumped ship a long time ago. We are simply calling for change so that our team can return to glory.

BigMeatballDave
10-04-2012, 09:12 PM

Ugh.

These people make my blood boil.

Count Zarth
If you don't support the Chiefs ONE HUNDRED PERCENT ALL OF THE TIME you are a fair weather fan to these mouth breathers.

Chocolate Hog
For 5 bucks you'll be able to do shots off of Debs gunt in lot A.

BossChief
10-04-2012, 09:17 PM
What do these quarterbacks all have in common?

Flacco
Rogers
Brady
Brees
Warner
Sanchez
Favre

hometeam
10-04-2012, 09:18 PM

Flacco
Rogers
Brady
Brees
Warner
Sanchez
Favre

Something to do with playoff victorys~?

CoMoChief
10-04-2012, 09:19 PM

LMAO

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Playoff wins.

BossChief
10-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Deb is a huge hypocrite.

She is all high and mighty and has some serious issues going on... because of the way she choses treat other fans of the same team because of how they chose to root for the Chiefs and thinks anyone who doesn't do things exactly like her is a "bad fan".

Please.

This woman obviously has no clue.

FAX
10-04-2012, 09:23 PM
These True-Fan-People can't seem to grasp the concept that a person can support the Chiefs and not support some of their employees, players, and decisions.

This isn't an all-or-nothing kind of deal.

If that were the case, every armed bank robber in the country who just happens to wear a Chiefs jersey should go free and receive complimentary ammunition for life.

FAX

Easy 6
10-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Uh yeah, i humbly take back any old lady umbrella i tried to offer ALL CAPS DEB.

She's gone full Palin, trying to punch above her weight... GIT'R!

BossChief
10-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Something to do with playoff victorys~?

Playoff wins.

You're getting warmer.

CoMoChief
10-04-2012, 09:25 PM

copy the link to her facebook page

CoMoChief
10-04-2012, 09:26 PM
You're getting warmer.

come from behind playoff wins.

Coach
10-04-2012, 09:27 PM
I would simply ask her "Tell me one thing. When was the last time we won a playoff game?"

BossChief
10-04-2012, 09:29 PM
You guys want a hint?

pr_capone
10-04-2012, 09:30 PM
copy the link to her facebook page

You can find her post on Arrowhead Asylum's FB page. That said, I do not encourage or condone anyone spamming her personal FB page though I see nothing wrong with having a conversation on neutral ground like the Asylum's FB page. Going after her personally will only serve to make us look like an angry mob and that would be counter productive to what we are trying to achieve.

EdmontonChiefsFan
10-04-2012, 09:30 PM
I don't get it? This is a win for everybody. The banner flies, the message gets out there, and DEBBY ALL CAPS gets to raise her money for charity. In fact the more money that gets raised for the banner, the more money DEBBY ALL CAPS has to raise for charity. Hmmmm, this could get interesting.

pr_capone
10-04-2012, 09:31 PM
DEBBY ALL CAPS

LMAO

crazycoffey
10-04-2012, 09:32 PM

Exactly a point I was trying to make.

hometeam
10-04-2012, 09:32 PM
You guys want a hint?

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5318/5881505288_23eb298167.jpg

Kyle DeLexus
10-04-2012, 09:38 PM
I don't get it? This is a win for everybody. The banner flies, the message gets out there, and "DEBBY ALL CAPS" gets to raise her money for charity. In fact the more money that gets raised for the banner, the more money "DEBBY ALL CAPS" has to raise for charity. Hmmmm, this could get interesting.

FYP

BigMeatballDave
10-04-2012, 09:42 PM

LMAO

Chocolate Hog
10-04-2012, 09:47 PM

Flacco
Rogers
Brady
Brees
Warner
Sanchez
Favre

All have banged Deb?

FAX
10-04-2012, 09:54 PM
I fear that Ms. DEB ALL CAPS is unaware of the potential problems she's creating for herself.

One of the Planet's internet researchers is bound to discover that her career as a stripper who specialized in college fraternities was unknown to her husband prior to their marriage.

I almost feel sorry for her.

FAX

BossChief
10-04-2012, 09:54 PM

Flacco
Rogers
Brady
Brees
Warner
Sanchez
FavreThese are the starting quarterbacks of the last 6 years of conference championship games that we chose not to draft and do something else with the pick.

Here is what we did with those picks...

Dorsey
DJ
Morris/Bartee/Wesley/Moreau/Hall/Alford
Vermeil
Tyson Jackson
Harvey Williams...Favre was traded from Atlanta to GB the next year for the 19th pick and we picked Dale Carter with the 20th pick....shortly after, we traded a first round pick for Joe Montana...

Now, I obviously don't blame them for Warner or Brady, but FFS when will we at least try to pick a premium prospect at the quarterback position?

EdmontonChiefsFan
10-04-2012, 09:55 PM
I just want to make sure I have this line of reasoning correct? So I flew down for the game last weekend and spent $2,000.00+ in the process.

So if I drink the Kool-Aid and denounce this whole evil banner flying scheme I would be considered a true fan? Oh, and I suppose all my money I spent is all good right?

On the other hand if I were to disagree with the direction this organization is heading and were to contribute money to the banner all of a sudden I am a bad person? Not a true fan!

Man, I am so glad I can throw away my moral compass because I have people to tell me what I can and cannot think. How dare you people waste money and CO2 to send a message contrary to what the TRUE FANS believe.

This post will be re-posted in ALL CAPS as well.

Kyle DeLexus
10-04-2012, 10:02 PM
I just want to make sure I have this line of reasoning correct? So I flew down for the game last weekend and spent $2,000.00+ in the process.

So if I drink the Kool-Aid and denounce this whole evil banner flying scheme I would be considered a true fan? Oh, and I suppose all my money I spent is all good right?

On the other hand if I were to disagree with the direction this organization is heading and were to contribute money to the banner all of a sudden I am a bad person? Not a true fan!

Man, I am so glad I can throw away my moral compass because I have people to tell me what I can and cannot think. How dare you people waste money and CO2 to send a message contrary to what the TRUE FANS believe.

What do you hate charity or something you selfish prick!

shitgoose
10-04-2012, 10:05 PM
"MEET DEB!" THE #1 "CHIEFS FAN' WHO #STANDS ON HER SOAPBOX TO PREACH ABOUT THE POOR, "THE SICK", AND THE #HUNGRY AND ALL THE WHILE SPENDS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SEASON "TICKETS" AND PARKING, AND #CONCESSIONS EVERY YEAR WATCHING A SHIT FRANCHISE GET THEIR COLLECTIVE ASSES HANDED OUT TO THEM PLAYING A MEANINGLESS GAME. "MAYBE", IF YOU'RE SO CONCERNED ABOUT CHARITY YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT MONEY YOU SPEND LINING "CLARK" #HUNTS "POCKETS" AND GIVE IT TO CHARITY YOU 'HYPOCRITE'1!1!...."WHAT?" YOU DON'T LIKE ME "TELLING YOU" HOW TO #SPEND YOUR MONEY? NEITHER DO THE "CHIEFS" FANS THAT CHOOSE TO SPEND A #FRACTION OF WHAT YOU DO ON "SEASON TICKETS' TO FLY A BANNER EXPRESSING #THEIR FRUSTRATION TO THE MANAGEMENT OF A ONCE #PROUD BUT NOW "HAPLESS" FRANCHISE.
about a minute ago · Like

NJChiefsFan
10-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Deb can think what she wants. She can root for or against anything she wants. I do think she is the type of fan that has allowed the Hunts to do what they please but although it sucks, its her decision.

What is a joke, and its a complete joke, is her thought process that this money being spent on a banner other than charity. How about the money she spends on Chief games? Since when is she the one that decides whats a good use of money and whats poor.

The other joke is the guy calling somebody out for being ignorant and in doing so using terrible English. Then he responds by saying that anyone that attacks spelling mistakes has nothing worthwhile to say. How about your first comment to start the argument, what does that say about what you bring to the table?

These type of "human beings" with massive logical fail make my skin crawl. They make me lose my mind and go from a sane person to somebody easily driven crazy by simple words.

BossChief
10-04-2012, 10:08 PM

pretty much.

She is a hypocrite and has some serious issues and doesn't even realize it because she is so much better than fans that expect the regime to stand behind their words/promises to the fan base.

"we will be interviewing coaches of playoff teams for the OC position" nobody was interviewed except for Al Saunders and Brian Daboll and after they hired Daboll, they said they were just waiting for him all along.

"there will be increased competition for the quarterback spot". Haha Brady Quinn and no drafted players at the position...Orton, Campbell, Manning, Wallace, Gerrard, etc weren't even glanced at.

"we are building a team that will consistently compete for championships". Hahaha Pollard just spit his drink out in laughter

"the coaches chose who plays and who doesn't". Except when it comes to Matt Cassel

"I would trade up for a quarterback, I just wouldn't use multiple firsts to do so". And Ryan Tannehill just threw for 450 legit yards in and overtime thriller with absolutely no receivers and we could have moved up to 6 with only a third round pick to take him.

What other lies am I missing here? I know there are some I'm forgetting.

NJChiefsFan
10-04-2012, 10:10 PM
"MEET DEB!" THE #1 "CHIEFS FAN' WHO #STANDS ON HER SOAPBOX TO PREACH ABOUT THE POOR, "THE SICK", AND THE #HUNGRY AND ALL THE WHILE SPENDS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SEASON "TICKETS" AND PARKING, AND #CONCESSIONS EVERY YEAR WATCHING A SHIT FRANCHISE GET THEIR COLLECTIVE ASSES HANDED OUT TO THEM PLAYING A MEANINGLESS GAME. "MAYBE", IF YOU'RE SO CONCERNED ABOUT CHARITY YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT MONEY YOU SPEND LINING "CLARK" #HUNTS "POCKETS" AND GIVE IT TO CHARITY YOU 'HYPOCRITE'1!1!...."WHAT?" YOU DON'T LIKE ME "TELLING YOU" HOW TO #SPEND YOUR MONEY? NEITHER DO THE "CHIEFS" FANS THAT CHOOSE TO SPEND A #FRACTION OF WHAT YOU DO ON "SEASON TICKETS' TO FLY A BANNER EXPRESSING #THEIR FRUSTRATION TO THE MANAGEMENT OF A ONCE #PROUD BUT NOW "HAPLESS" FRANCHISE.
about a minute ago · Like

I would be interested in her response to this. Problem is you needed to leave out the attacks on the team. She is going to ignore your strong original point. You need to leave them with nothing to respond to except your one point. Then you will get the "it's just my opinion that the banner is a bad use of money" post. That "it's only her opinion" and that she has a right to it. The basic back tracking stuff that people pretend was their original intention.

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 10:12 PM
Best possible way this ends: Pioli is fired, Cassel is traded for a 2nd round pick, Clark Hunt records an apology that plays on the video boards before every home game and Deb graduates from a 12-step program after joining Alcoholics Anonymous. The first Red Friday in 2013 features a dummy in a #7 jersey being burned in effigy, which becomes a tradition, not unlike Guy Fawkes Night in Britain.

Worst possible way this ends: The Patriot Way's elite hackers gain control of the planet, logs all of the IPs, cross references them with the IP list for anyone who has purchased a ticket to a Chiefs game, and bans all of those people from Arrowhead for life. Deb is gifted George Blowfish's seats for life. The Planet is destroyed forever due to a constant stream of DDoS attacks originating from the Boston area. The pilot loses his license.

The Bad Guy
10-04-2012, 10:27 PM
I love how we are disrespecting the Chiefs players families. Their families are likely the ones who bitch about Cassel every week.

According to what I was told this morning, there's a lot of players who are firmly behind a QB change.

shitgoose
10-04-2012, 10:29 PM
I would be interested in her response to this. Problem is you needed to leave out the attacks on the team. She is going to ignore your strong original point. You need to leave them with nothing to respond to except your one point. Then you will get the "it's just my opinion that the banner is a bad use of money" post. That "it's only her opinion" and that she has a right to it. The basic back tracking stuff that people pretend was their original intention.

lol

Deb Detwiler I see some of Eric's friends have show up........HOW SWEET!!...:)

Deb Detwiler I wanna WIN......I'm not saying things don't need to change....I'm just sick of all of the HATE......The Banner will NOT HELP us win a game.....Forget the Management & the Fans......How Do You Think The Players are gonna feel??????

Deb Detwiler Yes, He does have the RIGHT to do IT.....Just LIKE I Have the Right To NOT LIKE IT!!! GET IT BOYS!! :)

CoMoChief
10-04-2012, 10:33 PM
lol

LMAO......oh those poor millionaires...gettin' their feelings hurt

Chocolate Hog
10-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Deb is right guys. This banner really could hurt Brandon Flowers feelings.

BossChief
10-04-2012, 10:34 PM
I love how we are disrespecting the Chiefs players families. Their families are likely the ones who bitch about Cassel every week.

According to what I was told this morning, there's a lot of players who are firmly behind a QB change.

I have heard the same thing for a couple weeks now.

Some of them even joke about it. A friend of a player told me that Zorn even let a joke loose after practice a week or so ago.

I'm telling you guys, this team is gonna rally around either Quinn or Stanzi BIG TIME.

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm telling you guys, this team is gonna rally around either Quinn or Stanzi BIG TIME.

Rally our way to 6-10?

NJChiefsFan
10-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Rally our way to 6-10?

That sounds awful. 5-8 wins would be absolutely crushing.

shitgoose
10-04-2012, 10:40 PM

Deb Detwiler Shitgoose, I'm not BITCHING about spending My Money at Arrowhead!! :) wink!!
4 minutes ago · Like

BossChief
Rally our way to 6-10?

As Chiefs fans, we know the drill.

This team is gonna be 2-7 and then totally ruin our draft position by a late season surge to end 7-9 or 6-10. ...maybe even 8-8.

We have seen this movie before and even though it will be nice seeing them rally as a team to win those games, it will be just enough to miss out on the top qb prospects.

hometeam
Rally our way to 6-10?

Do you expect anything less? Par for the course my friend.

Kyle DeLexus
10-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Deb Detwiler Shitgoose, I'm not BITCHING about spending My Money at Arrowhead!! :) wink!!
4 minutes ago · Like

What a twat.

She'll sure bitch about how others spend their money, but she is always right. Fuck her.

CoMoChief
10-04-2012, 10:47 PM
What a twat.

She'll sure bitch about how others spend their money, but she is always right. **** her.

She probably blows all of her husbands money and is a snobby little cunt when she doesn't get her way...like a 4yr old.

DaFace
10-04-2012, 10:48 PM
You guys care way too much about some random woman.

NJChiefsFan
10-04-2012, 10:50 PM
4 minutes ago · Like

WHAT!? What does that mean? How does that come close to responding to your question?

Coach
10-04-2012, 10:51 PM

Obsessive I'd say.

I don't care what she does with her money. If she wants to waste it on a football team that is terrible and nothing to show for it, then let her. It's her decision, even though it is a terrible decision.

My brother and I were talking about season tickets and he asked me if I wanted to go K-State or Chiefs season tickets, and I said, without blinking an eye, K-State. At least the product is a hell much better than the Chiefs.

Plus I tend to enjoy college games more than the NFL anyways.

L.A. Chieffan
OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!

Chocolate Hog
I have heard the same thing for a couple weeks now.

Some of them even joke about it. A friend of a player told me that Zorn even let a joke loose after practice a week or so ago.

Ha theres no QB on this roster that can rally this team to win 6 games. Pioli is fucked and he knows it. He's just holding onto Cassel at this point trying to figure out an excuse.

A Salt Weapon
10-04-2012, 10:53 PM
I think that ugly deb bitch can go lick the taint of a random homeless guy standing outside of a soup kitchen.
She wants to whine about charity, fuck her, let her put her tongue where her head is.
Fucking old ugly senile bitch.

Go Chiefs!
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Zarth
10-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Ha theres no QB on this roster that can rally this team to win 6 games. Pioli is fucked and he knows it. He's just holding onto Cassel at this point trying to figure out an excuse.

He's probably hoping Cassel will get hurt.

"We would have won 10 games if he had stayed healthy. He was in the process of breaking all of Joe Montana's Chiefs records."

pr_capone
10-04-2012, 10:57 PM

To be fair, this is the woman that appeared on my interview video.

BossChief
10-04-2012, 11:00 PM

I hope this is one of the times you are right and I'm wrong.

Bewbies
10-04-2012, 11:08 PM

You would have to question any player who wasn't. They know the game a lot better than we do, and if we can see it....

NJChiefsFan
10-04-2012, 11:16 PM
They get up every day and bust their ass for this team. Even the lazy ones put out more physical effort than we ever will for this team. There is no way they aren't as pissed, if not more so, in the QB of this team. There may be some that are friends with him or respect him, but no way they don't shake their heads when they get home and feel that he is wasting their efforts.

Chief_For_Life58
10-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Ha theres no QB on this roster that can rally this team to win 6 games. Pioli is ****ed and he knows it. He's just holding onto Cassel at this point trying to figure out an excuse.

exactly. and hopefully that fuck doesnt get to pick our future qb

Guru
10-05-2012, 12:56 AM
Heh.

pr should stop by and drop some funds into her cause as well. heh

pr_capone
10-05-2012, 01:05 AM
pr should stop by and drop some funds into her cause as well. heh

Da Face asked why I was paying so much attention to her. This is why.

She finally replied to me.

Deb Detwiler First of all, Please accept my Sincere apology for my comment about not using your last name..I did delete the disrespectful comment....I do Regret it.:(.I was blindsided, when I walked into the YMCA and a mic was shoved in my face..I was told YOU and ONLY YOU were responsible for the banner..I didn't have all the facts and with the facts I had..It seemed very egotistical , and disrespectful that is why I made the comment about charity...You have some good points, however a public display like this, in my humble opinion, hurts our franchise and our fan base...I have met many many fans, from all of the other 31 teams between, being invited to Canton, to the HOF & winning a contest to represent our team...I was so Proud of the way they complimented our Fan base, our stadium, and our LOYALTY and our hospitality..I'm like YES, That's us..WE ARE THE# SEA OF RED, WE STAND TOGETHER..WE STAND TALL AND PROUD...#CHIEFS NATION..;:)..The thought of that banner makes me SICK...It's GONNA MAKE ME SICK, seeing it, FLYING over Arrowhead on Sunday, as we are all together tailgating with our #CHIEFS FAMILIES..Hoping for a VICTORY,..Hoping things will turn around for our team....I know in My heart we all are #CHIEFS FANS......and I know we all have different opinions, I KNOW WE ALL WANT TO WIN...I BET MATT & PIOLI WANNA WIN TOO..The Whole TEAM Wants to WIN...I'm tired of the constant hate and singling out of players..There are things that need to be addressed, EVERYONE..INCLUDING US Fans, Need to STEP IT UP!!!..I'm just THANKFUL, That Mr. Lamar Hunt won't see this Banner flying over #ARROWHEAD tomorrow....I'm Gonna Be there...'LOUD & PROUD". CHEERING MY ASS OFF, until the last snap....I hope You will too.:)..I'm thinking we are ALL good and descent people here, I ALSO BELIEVE TOGETHER, We can weather this storm.... Maybe we will bump into each other Sunday....GO CHIEFS GO!!! WOO HOO!! :)...BTW; Sorry, I had to take a phone call.trying to sell a house.so I can afford to pay for my CHIEFS ADDICTION :)

She may not agree but she will no longer be a voice actively speaking out against this. Win for us and our cause.

Guru
10-05-2012, 01:06 AM
It's on Facebook, and it's picking up steam again. I'll copypasta some of it and let you see it for yourself.

Looked her up on Facebook and discovered she is from Topeka.:doh!:

BigMeatballDave
10-05-2012, 01:12 AM
She may not agree but she will no longer be a voice actively speaking out against this. Win for us and our cause.

She's still completely clueless.

pr_capone
10-05-2012, 01:16 AM
She's still completely clueless.

That may be the case but her heart is in the right place. Having the fans turn on one another will be counter-productive to this which is why I took the time to write to her and try to smooth things out.

pr_capone
10-05-2012, 01:22 AM
updated the OP with the same video but this time it is hosted on youtube. KSN was not going to host the video indefinitely and we wanted to be sure it would be available for as long as needed.

thanks to clay for doing the heavy lifting

Count Zarth
10-05-2012, 01:26 AM
thanks to clay for doing the heavy lifting

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/AmPsychoFlex1.gif

ghak99
10-05-2012, 01:31 AM
Chiefs fans plan to fly "Fire Pioli, Bench Cassel" banner (http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/338810-chiefs-fans-plan-to-fly-fire-pioli-bench-cassel-banner)
01:11 PM ET 10.04 | Now we bring you this from Kansas City. There will be a Chiefs (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/12) banner flying over Arrowhead this weekend that will read "WE DESERVE BETTER? FIRE PIOLI - BENCH CASSEL." A reader from Chiefs (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/12) Planet decided to collect some money ($625) to fly the banner before the Chiefs (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/12) take on the Baltimore Ravens (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/31). The guy flying the plane is a Chiefs (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/12) fan as well. The major story here isn't just that Chiefs (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/12) fans are so desperate for change, but the fact that a lot of times fans make the call for a lot of NFL franchises. Think Tim Tebow will be starting over Mark Sanchez this season?
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/338810-chiefs-fans-plan-to-fly-fire-pioli-bench-cassel-banner

Guru
10-05-2012, 01:44 AM
Why do they have a ? after WE DESERVE BETTER

ghak99
10-05-2012, 01:59 AM

No clue, but I've seen it written that way in multiple places now.

FAX
10-05-2012, 02:18 AM
Looked her up on Facebook and discovered she is from Topeka.:doh!:

She is also engaging in a covert, sexually explicit email correspondence with a Japanese businessman named Taichi.

FAX

NJChiefsFan
10-05-2012, 02:20 AM

Deb is the reason. With so many like her, maybe we don't.

That may be the case but her heart is in the right place. Having the fans turn on one another will be counter-productive to this which is why I took the time to write to her and try to smooth things out.

I agree with you. While I think she just doesn't get it, she loves the team and wants them to win. I think her and those like her allow the team to crap in our face every year but it is what it is. Credit to her for apologizing to you, even if she is still clueless.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-05-2012, 06:06 AM
LMAO

So I'm perusing my Facebook page when the Chiefs say "Get Your Red on Chiefs Kingdom!" to which one of our members here replies "Bench Cassel first." 3 likes next to his comment before mine.

bevischief
10-05-2012, 06:15 AM
my reply:

Now what?

I agree and Deb needs a pitcher of antifreeze.

ChiefsNow
10-05-2012, 06:18 AM
Are you guys being naughty? tisk tisk

bevischief
10-05-2012, 06:18 AM

That is a threat and should be reported.

Al Bundy
10-05-2012, 06:20 AM
Sounds like Nick Athan thinks the idea is "Stupid" and that a banner should be flown above pr's work stating he is a bad employee.

Bwana
10-05-2012, 06:29 AM

Exactly who cares what some random woman thinks, seriously. Not everyone is gong to be for this idea and that's ok. Hell, at least she's a Chiefs Fan.

The bottom line is, there are a lot of people who feel differently and many of them went beyond lip service and squawking about it, to donating a few bucks to make it happen. For those who stepped up, well played.

Guru
10-05-2012, 06:32 AM
LMAO

So I'm perusing my Facebook page when the Chiefs say "Get Your Red on Chiefs Kingdom!" to which one of our members here replies "Bench Cassel first." 3 likes next to his comment before mine.

:D

bevischief
10-05-2012, 06:33 AM
To be fair, this is the woman that appeared on my interview video.

LMAO

That explains a lot.

Inmem58
10-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Sounds like Nick Athan thinks the idea is "Stupid" and that a banner should be flown above pr's work stating he is a bad employee.

Nick Athan is still around?

Wonder how his site is doing lol. A whooping 23 members lol

bevischief
10-05-2012, 06:38 AM
LMAO

LMAO

I haven't worn red in about 3 weeks on Friday and I like that comment.

bevischief
10-05-2012, 06:39 AM
Deb probably sits in the empty club level.

Guru
10-05-2012, 06:48 AM
Deb probably sits in the empty club level.

Not for $500 she doesn't.

ILChief
10-05-2012, 06:54 AM

People don't pay hundreds of dollars to watch pr work. At least I doubt it

Mr. Flopnuts
10-05-2012, 07:00 AM
What's up with welcoming the "real" Jamaal Charles to our movement on Facebook? What's going on there?

KCUnited
10-05-2012, 07:02 AM

This gave me a chuckle when I heard it, he was like 'how's Cassel supposed to play better with a banner flying over his head in warmups?' lol.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-05-2012, 07:04 AM
Next banner - HEY ATHAN! THE DEAL IS DONE!

BigCatDaddy
10-05-2012, 07:09 AM
Fans like Deb were Carl Peterson's wet dream.

Sofa King
10-05-2012, 07:11 AM

LMAO

1. If Athan thinks it's a bad idea, then it's definitely the right idea.

2. Cassel and Pioli have done a shitty job. That's a fact whether you want it to be or not. pr_capone is clearly doing well at his job. I mean, just look at how well groomed he is. He has on smart glasses for crying out loud!

acesn8s
10-05-2012, 07:17 AM
LMAO

2. Cassel and Pioli have done a shitty job. That's a fact whether you want it to be or not. pr_capone is clearly doing well at his job. I mean, just look at how well groomed he is. He has on smart glasses for crying out loud!:LOL:

Mr. Flopnuts
10-05-2012, 07:19 AM
LMAO

2. Cassel and Pioli have done a shitty job. That's a fact whether you want it to be or not. pr_capone is clearly doing well at his job. I mean, just look at how well groomed he is. He has on smart glasses for crying out loud!

LMAO He's going to kick you in the bawls if he ever meets you, fer cryin out loud!

Sofa King
10-05-2012, 07:30 AM
LMAO He's going to kick you in the bawls if he ever meets you, fer cryin out loud!

No way man. I wear glasses as well. They're not the smart glasses like the ones he picked up at the flea market specifically for the interview, but they're glasses nevertheless. If anything I'm hoping that my prescription glasses keep him from punching me.

Dayze
10-05-2012, 07:31 AM
my reply:

Now what?

Boom goes the dynamite. Nicely stated. polite, but a underlying tone of "You dumb bitch". Perfecto

Mr. Flopnuts
10-05-2012, 07:34 AM
No way man. I wear glasses as well. They're not the smart glasses like the ones he picked up at the flea market specifically for the interview, but they're glasses nevertheless. If anything I'm hoping that my prescription glasses keep him from punching me.

"You wouldn't punch a guy wearing glasses would ya?"

"I'M WEARING SMART GLASSES, BITCH!"

Dayze
10-05-2012, 07:35 AM
LMAOAll have banged Deb?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-05-2012, 07:35 AM
Btw, when was the last time this site generated a 2000 post thread that wasn't about kicking the mods in the nuts? :fire: