PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs What I Want

pimpchief
10-02-2012, 05:19 PM
I want this team to party crazy hard this Sunday. I want Dj to pick off flacco for a TD. I want JC to run amuck and Bowe to catch insanely hard balls and take off with them. I want Cassel to just be himself, nothing special. Maybe a pick or two in the first half, a couple sacks, maybe a td to bowe. Then, at the end of a hard fought battle with one of the best teams in the nfl, I want cassel to lose the game like he did at sd last year. Then maybe, just maybe, that'll be the end of that.

DA_T_84
10-02-2012, 05:21 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X_I4wtNPv5w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pestilence
10-02-2012, 05:27 PM
#1 offense.

Bump
10-02-2012, 05:27 PM
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h361/Bump4/crow-wicked-prayer-poster-0.jpg

Direckshun
10-02-2012, 05:33 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e__bsqUs648" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefspants
10-02-2012, 05:39 PM
http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad141/cmontaro/Seinfeld%20GIFs/KramerandKidsinCar.gif

Rausch
10-02-2012, 05:46 PM
I want this team to party crazy hard this Sunday. I want Dj to pick off flacco for a TD. I want JC to run amuck and Bowe to catch insanely hard balls and take off with them. I want Cassel to just be himself, nothing special. Maybe a pick or two in the first half, a couple sacks, maybe a td to bowe. Then, at the end of a hard fought battle with one of the best teams in the nfl, I want cassel to lose the game like he did at sd last year. Then maybe, just maybe, that'll be the end of that.

:facepalm:

http://rortybomb.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/expectations.gif?w=640

Brock
10-02-2012, 05:49 PM
Wait a minute. Just a few days ago, you were saying how this was the hottest team in the league. What gives?

MIAdragon
10-02-2012, 06:27 PM
This HAS to be Joey.

pimpchief
10-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Wait a minute. Just a few days ago, you were saying how this was the hottest team in the league. What gives?

Did you watch that chargers game? This could be the hottest team on the nfl if quinn was qb.

BossChief
10-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Did you watch that chargers game? This could be the hottest team on the nfl if quinn was qb.

I had to reload this page and read this post again just to make sure it was real.

Holy shit!!!

ROFL

pimpchief
10-02-2012, 06:41 PM
I had to reload this page and read this post again just to make sure it was real.

Holy shit!!!

ROFL

What are you saying?

xztop12
10-02-2012, 06:41 PM
I just want a team thats competitive so that I can watch the game and watch the chess match of x's and o's, how we're adjusting to what the other team is doing and vice versa. Right now it's always me watching and hoping for some random blind luck to even get back into a game.

bevischief
10-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Please share whatever the hell you and the Keystone Chiefs are smoking.

FAX
10-02-2012, 06:45 PM
You've changed, Mr. pimpchief.

FAX

pimpchief
10-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Please share whatever the hell you and the Keystone Chiefs are smoking.

Is the general consensus of the board not to get cassel benched? That's what this thread is about.

pimpchief
10-02-2012, 06:48 PM

FAX

That San Diego game changed my perspective on everything. We went into that game prime to make a sb run, but its obvious that dbag cassel is holding us back. Plus, around the third quarter my cat snuck out the sliding glass door and I haven't seen her sense. I'm going through a rough time right now.

bevischief
10-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Is the general consensus of the board not to get cassel benched? That's what this thread is about.

The leadership is smoking some good stuff and not sharing so they don't see the crap that happens on game day. Clean house.

Brock
10-02-2012, 06:54 PM
e went into that game prime to make a sb run, .

LMAO

pimpchief
10-02-2012, 06:59 PM
LMAO

Dude, these dudes just came off of a huge comeback from behind victory against a Superbowl contender, and had the hottest team in all of sports. they just had a minor setback, and getting rid of Cassel will fix the problem. the rest of the team was in jail last week because of the dudes ineptness. Even my coach says we still have a legitimate Superbowl shot with a new QB. a good playoff winning shot even with cassel. this was just a little set back dudes.

Rausch
10-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Plus, around the third quarter my cat snuck out the sliding glass door and I haven't seen her sense. I'm going through a rough time right now.

Why the fuck would you subject any animal to that?

It probably ran out into the street in front of the first car it saw...

ottawa_chiefs_fan
10-02-2012, 07:13 PM

FAX

His diaper.

FAX
10-02-2012, 07:32 PM
That San Diego game changed my perspective on everything. We went into that game prime to make a sb run, but its obvious that dbag cassel is holding us back. Plus, around the third quarter my cat snuck out the sliding glass door and I haven't seen her sense. I'm going through a rough time right now.

A lot of times a cat will go uninvited to a neighbor's domicile and pester the living crap out of the poor, innocent people residing there. Check to see if someone has dunked your cat in roofing tar then affixed him upside down to your front door.

FAX

pimpchief
10-02-2012, 07:45 PM
A lot of times a cat will go uninvited to a neighbor's domicile and pester the living crap out of the poor, innocent people residing there. Check to see if someone has dunked your cat in roofing tar then affixed him upside down to your front door.

FAX

Id like to see them try. I don't have a front Door.

FAX
10-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Id like to see them try. I don't have a front Door.

You live in a hole in the ground? How cool. Like a hobbit or a woodchuck. They say that hole-dwelling can save a lot of money in HVAC expense.

And, of course, of all the animals in the animal kingdom, living like a woodchuck might be the very best. You spend your days chucking your heart out and your nights laying the wood to Mrs. Chuck. Plus, you have no natural enemies other than the termite and the rockchuck.

FAX

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-02-2012, 08:07 PM
I want a pony

pimpchief
10-02-2012, 08:17 PM
Life would be pretty sweet as a woodchuck. Oh fuck yeah.