PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Babb on Twitter: Pioli controls game day lineups

Pages : 1 [2]

MotherfuckerJones
10-12-2012, 08:23 AM
This all makes sense. I used to be like WTF Haley with his weekly inactives but this makes sense. Pioli has got to go. If his extension is true I'll throw up

Ace Gunner
10-13-2012, 06:01 AM
@kentbabb

Romeo Crennel has found a humane way to bench Matt Cassel without offending Big Brother. KC has probably seen the end of the Cassel era.

Haley battled w/Pioli about Pioli's demand to control gameday lineup. GM wanted to be head coach too. Wonder if Romeo in same boat.

A HC can't succeed if he lacks unquestioned control over game-day moves. Crennel's concussion is unfortunate, but this is RAC's Bastille Day.

Oops a daisy. Meant Cassel's concussion, of course, though Crennel's coaching definitely has led to dizziness and nausea.

------------------------------

Just more proof that Pioli needs to be shown the door.

So, Pioli was the one who called Tyler Palko's number while keeping Ricki Stanzi cozy on the bench.

Whoops.

Haley haters have been proved wrong again :)

Otter
10-13-2012, 06:38 AM
This

Cassel did nothing but lock onto Bowe, or check down. Matt Cassel did nothing but hang his receivers out to dry and wait for Ray Leiwis or one or those horse like linebackers grab a hold of them and twist a head off. I know it's no secret but that dude is not a good QB. The sooner the better.

Imagine being Dwayne Bowe with your whole career ahead of you having to stop in mid-stide waiting for Ray ****ing Lewis to deliver a hit. Go suck a dick. You try to catch one of those ducks you skinny penis.

Hammock Parties
10-13-2012, 07:26 AM
Your constant spinning is bull shit.

Did Baldwin rack up garbage time yards against Buffalo? Yes.

Did he rack up rack up garbage time yards against San Diego? Yes.

He did have a nice game against the Saints, and one catch against Baltimore, so kudos for performing well at a 4th-round pick level.

htismaqe
10-13-2012, 07:27 AM
How can anyone judge any of these receivers with Cassel as QB? Seriously all these stats are completely retarded until we actually have an accurate QB under center that can throw past 15 yards.

Unfortunately you can't.

It may not be fair but Bowe and Breaston have done it. They've performed with and without Cassel. Baldwin hasn't. And until he does, he's not going to get the benefit of the doubt.

Notice I didn't say he was a bust. Right now he's just hype. And I think the Chiefs did that on purpose to undermine Bowe.

htismaqe
10-13-2012, 07:29 AM
I dont think i can properly evaulate guys like Baldwin, McCluster, Moeaki, until we get a more consistent QB and passing game. ALl i know is that Orton did a better job of spreading the ball around and getting the other recievers involved besides Bowe.

You can take Moeaki off that list. He can be properly evaluated because his issue isn't affected at all by Matt Casel.

Hammock Parties
10-13-2012, 07:33 AM
Moeaki may just be another case of "oft-injured guy continues to be oft-injured."

And that's a bad pick.

Coogs
10-13-2012, 07:42 AM
So, Pioli was the one who called Tyler Palko's number while keeping Ricki Stanzi cozy on the bench.

Whoops.

Haley haters have been proved wrong again :)

Babb said Haley flipped Pioli the middle finger on the way out the door. IMO, that was playing Tyler Palko.

AussieChiefsFan
10-13-2012, 07:49 AM
Babb said Haley flipped Pioli the middle finger on the way out the door. IMO, that was playing Tyler Palko.

There had to be a reason to playing him week after week despite his crappy play.

milkman
10-13-2012, 09:58 AM
could be true ... if you believe an insane ex-employee with an ax to grind that has already lied about illegal wire-tapping.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe it's illegal for a company to tap their own phones.

milkman
10-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Breaston and Bowe had no issues getting open and putting up good numbers last year.

Moss and Welker, same shit in 08.

Bowe has produced every year with Cassel.

Just stop.

The dude sucks. He's Mike Williams II. A big, chunky wide receiver who isn't very quick.

Not going to argue your point about Baldwin because he has done nothing.

But Moss' production dropped by nearly 30 catches and 400 yards with Cassel at QB.

Even though he pretty much checked out by about the 10th game the following season, he still had 14 more receptions and put up nearly 200 yards.

Matt Cassel can not find more than 2 receivers.

Rausch
10-13-2012, 10:09 AM

Primary target (that he stares down for 5 seconds) or the checkdown in the flat.

That's it.

Even the throws he makes he's pushing them into coverage and depending on the WR to make a play.

You can pick a game and go back and watch and he's ****ing terrible about staring down his primary target. He isn't looking for who's open, he's looking for the best time to throw to his primary target.

If he doesn't feel comfortable there (at this point we're 5 or 6 seconds after the snap) then he dumps it off...

Ace Gunner
10-13-2012, 10:09 AM
Not going to argue your point about Baldwin because he has done nothing.

But Moss' production dropped by nearly 30 catches and 400 yards with Cassel at QB.

Even though he pretty much checked out by about the 10th game the following season, he still had 14 more receptions and put up nearly 200 yards.

..and 99.9% of the time, Matty can't find but 1 WR.

BossChief
10-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Watching Clay defend Cassel is priceless.

Hammock Parties
10-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Watching Clay defend Cassel is priceless.

He's better than Quinn. Sorry if you live in another reality.

BossChief
10-13-2012, 02:01 PM
He's better than Quinn. Sorry if you live in another reality.

Based on? I can assure you I've seen more of Quinn than you and that both of them suck...but Quinn sucked 3 years agO with very little talent around him...Cassel has been terrible this year with oodles of talent everywhere around him.

Thats the difference

Hammock Parties
10-13-2012, 02:03 PM
Based on?

Everything we've ever seen from either player? Come on.

Quinn was garbage in preseason, garbage in Cleveland.

htismaqe
10-13-2012, 05:24 PM
Quinn is Orton.

Finale is Einhorn.

I can't believe this fanbase's fascination with shit QBs just because they're not Matt Cassel.

Hammock Parties
10-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Quinn is Orton.

Finale is Einhorn.

I can't believe this fanbase's fascination with shit QBs just because they're not Matt Cassel.

Palko Craze, Part II

Brock
10-13-2012, 05:33 PM
who cares which one of these marginal pieces of shit is better, the only thing that matters is getting rid of all of them.

BossChief
10-13-2012, 05:37 PM
Quinn is Orton.

Finale is Einhorn.

At this point, just like last year, Ill take anything other than Cassel.

Id rather see YOU go out there and get a shot at QB.

Everyone knows that we have seen the peak of Cassels career and that he will never lead this team to anything. With Quinn (like Stanzi) at least there is that 10% chance he can fulfill his potential and give us something to be hopeful for.

DeezNutz
10-13-2012, 05:41 PM
who cares which one of these marginal pieces of shit is better, the only thing that matters is getting rid of all of them.

This. A million times this.

htismaqe
10-13-2012, 05:56 PM
At this point, just like last year, Ill take anything other than Cassel.

Id rather see YOU go out there and get a shot at QB.

Everyone knows that we have seen the peak of Cassels career and that he will never lead this team to anything. With Quinn (like Stanzi) at least there is that 10% chance he can fulfill his potential and give us something to be hopeful for.

Nah. We need rid of all of them. There is no hope until they are all gone.

Molitoth
10-13-2012, 05:57 PM

THIS. Christ Clay, let these QB's get a couple games to prove they suck so we can remove them from the roster. If Quinn is soooo terrible, then you have nothing to worry about when this season tanks and we have the #1 draft pick.

FloridaMan88
10-13-2012, 06:00 PM
This "revelation" that Fat Scott controls the game day line-ups should surprise no one.

All the more the reason for Fat Scott to be fired after tomorrow's game.

BossChief
10-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Nah. We need rid of all of them. There is no hope until they are all gone.

UMMMM that's kinda the point of letting them all get their shot to prove that is the case.

htismaqe
10-13-2012, 06:07 PM
UMMMM that's kinda the point of letting them all get their shot to prove that is the case.

There's nothing to prove. They all suck. The sooner the end of the season gets here, the better.

DeezNutz
10-13-2012, 06:08 PM
The sooner the end of the season gets here, the better.

Was this the Chiefs' marketing slogan this year?

BossChief
10-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Was this the Chiefs' marketing slogan this year?

Well, we tried.

BossChief
10-13-2012, 06:12 PM
hahahhahaha

I just thought of something very ironic and funny.

Their actual slogan this year was

"Together is Powerful"

Meaning that they want the fans and team to work in unison to win games this year..

I bet they never thought that there would be a banner flown BY THE FANS during the 5th game asking for the QB to be benched and the GM fired and for a fan based movement for change to be growing to the point of 75,000 fans following the movements twitter page...

haha

Should have done your job, Scott...instead of just trying to boost your ego.

Dayze
10-13-2012, 09:12 PM
From the 10, anything is possible

Mizzou_8541
10-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Palko Craze, Part II

Was there Palko craze? I don't remember that. Not saying there wasn't, just saying I don't remember it.

Hammock Parties
10-13-2012, 11:33 PM
Was there Palko craze? I don't remember that. Not saying there wasn't, just saying I don't remember it.

Tons of idiots here thought he was better than Casshole.

Easy 6
10-14-2012, 09:42 AM

If he'd had even a Ty Detmer level arm, he would've been better.

KCrockaholic
10-14-2012, 09:45 AM
Quinn has nothing on Thigpen. Can he CATCH touchdown passes!?

Rausch
10-14-2012, 09:48 AM
hahahhahaha

I just thought of something very ironic and funny.

Their actual slogan this year was

"Together is Powerful"

Meaning that they want the fans and team to work in unison to win games this year...

https://7chan.org/gif/thumb/133162641960s.gif

chiefzilla1501
10-14-2012, 09:49 AM

I really like Tyler Palko. I don't care what anybody says.

He had everything you want out of a QB. Hard worker, great leader, very smart, understood how to make pre-snap adjustments. It's such a shame that that head was put on a body that had such a ridiculously weak arm. Hell, you even put that head on Matt Cassel's weak, inaccurate arm, and you'd have a pretty decent QB.

Rausch
10-14-2012, 09:52 AM

He had everything you want out of a QB. Hard worker, great leader, very smart, understood how to make pre-snap adjustments.

:cuss:

Easy 6
10-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Any further proof needed?

We just threw to Dex on 3rd & 15... not Bowe, not Breaston, not Baldwin... McCluster.

Brock
10-14-2012, 12:21 PM

He had everything you want out of a QB. Hard worker, great leader, very smart, understood how to make pre-snap adjustments. It's such a shame that that head was put on a body that had such a ridiculously weak arm. Hell, you even put that head on Matt Cassel's weak, inaccurate arm, and you'd have a pretty decent QB.

LMAO You really are Todd haley, aren't you?

Easy 6
10-14-2012, 12:26 PM
LMAO You really are Todd haley, aren't you?

He's 100% right, palko looked to have every skill needed to atleast qualify for the NFL, except one.

Brock
10-14-2012, 12:28 PM
He's 100% right, palko looked to have every skill needed to atleast qualify for the NFL, except one.

Yeah, except one, the ability to play football.

Easy 6
10-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Yeah, except one, the ability to play football.

Not in the NFL, no.

Brock
10-14-2012, 12:31 PM
Not in the NFL, no.

Not in the CFL or the UFL or the Arena League either.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-14-2012, 12:32 PM
zilla....Wow, just wow

DeezNutz
10-14-2012, 12:32 PM

I agree that it's bullshit that people need physical talent to play in the NFL.

Bowser
10-14-2012, 12:34 PM

Don't ever post here again.

Easy 6
10-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Not in the CFL or the UFL or the Arena League either.

:drool:

Bowser
10-14-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm sure this has been talked about sometime, somewhere in this thread, but where the hell is Breaston? Why are we force feeding the ball to McCluster and sitting Breaston? Maybe because McCluster is Pioli's second round pick, and Breaston was Haley's boy?

Sounds stupid and petty, I know, but it's what I've come to expect.

Brock
10-14-2012, 12:42 PM
:drool:

Have you got some kind of fascination with shitty QBs? If so, have I got a team for you.

BossChief
10-14-2012, 12:46 PM
HMOG

Easy 6
10-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Have you got some kind of fascination with shitty QBs? If so, have I got a team for you.

You do understand the concept of context, dont you?

Did palko have every skill but the most basic of them, of course, thats the point... if he had an arm that didnt max out accurately in 15 yards at the pro level, he would be pro quality.

No love fest "WANT HIM ON MY TEAM1" from me & i'd bet zilla either, l.o.l

Easy 6
10-14-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm sure this has been talked about sometime, somewhere in this thread, but where the hell is Breaston? Why are we force feeding the ball to McCluster and sitting Breaston?

And to further your point, the pick force feeding dex.

Breaston is being Marcus Allen-ed by unkle Al 2.0 , he'd be making these catches downfield, they're trying to play dex as some kind of deep ball threat... joke play calling today.

This game is a 100% coaching fail.

Bowser
10-14-2012, 12:58 PM
Pioli's next excuse - "SEE? The whole team sucks! It's not just Cassel!!"

Ace Gunner
10-14-2012, 01:04 PM
If Clark Hunt can't see the leadership fail of this GM, he needs to sell.

htismaqe
10-14-2012, 01:06 PM
They have run the ball on FORTY PERCENT of their 3rd down attempts this season.

LMAO

htismaqe
10-14-2012, 01:10 PM
TOP:

KC - 24 min.
TB - 12 min.

And they are behind 21-6.

LMAO

Bowser
10-14-2012, 01:11 PM
They have run the ball on FORTY PERCENT of their 3rd down attempts this season.

LMAO

It makes no sense, especially today when you're going against the fourth ranked run D.

kushed god
10-14-2012, 01:15 PM
It's the coaching, not Pioli. I truly believe all these players can execute, daboll is just shit and crennel is losing his fuckin mind. Give us Josh McDaniels or a Harbaugh and we'd be putting up points. They're just scared to let Quinner toss er downfield and toss a bomb to Bowe or Baldwin, im sick of this playing ot to lose shit. Crennels a pussy, they're def going to fire him after this season.

htismaqe
10-14-2012, 01:16 PM
It's the coaching, not Pioli. I truly believe all these players can execute, daboll is just shit and crennel is losing his ****in mind. Give us Josh McDaniels or a Harbaugh and we'd be putting up points. They're just scared to let Quinner toss er downfield and toss a bomb to Bowe or Baldwin, im sick of this playing ot to lose shit. Crennels a pussy, they're def going to fire him after this season.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

kushed god
10-14-2012, 01:16 PM
not*

Bowser
10-14-2012, 01:22 PM
It's the coaching, not Pioli. I truly believe all these players can execute, daboll is just shit and crennel is losing his fuckin mind. Give us Josh McDaniels or a Harbaugh and we'd be putting up points. They're just scared to let Quinner toss er downfield and toss a bomb to Bowe or Baldwin, im sick of this playing ot to lose shit. Crennels a pussy, they're def going to fire him after this season.

You do realize that Pioli is the guy that assembled this shitfuck team, right?

Easy 6
10-14-2012, 01:27 PM
Daboll doesnt deserve the job, he has been brilliantly uninspiring... the qb today showed decent accuracy & power early on, he should've been taking bigger shots to the BBB's all day long against a secondary much weaker than the front seven.

Instead, we get this RB horsemeat grinder.

kushed god
10-14-2012, 01:28 PM
Yea I do, they just cant execute because our coaching staff is so fucking horrible. I long for the day Bowe gets bombs thrown to him by an all american golden boy or a duel threat RG3 type of player.

kushed god
10-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Well, Scott's a fucking moron for hiring Daboll. He did shit all in Miami and Crennel just sucked Pioli's cock to become the head coach, Pioli was a lazy fuck this year, all he had to do was get Manning and a new head coach...Not gonna lie, I wanted McDaniels.

BossChief
10-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Well, Scott's a fucking moron for hiring Daboll. He did shit all in Miami and Crennel just sucked Pioli's cock to become the head coach, Pioli was a lazy fuck this year, all he had to do was get Manning and a new head coach...Not gonna lie, I wanted McDaniels.

jump off a building