PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Babb on Twitter: Pioli controls game day lineups

Pages : [1] 2

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2012, 11:35 AM
@kentbabb

Romeo Crennel has found a humane way to bench Matt Cassel without offending Big Brother. KC has probably seen the end of the Cassel era.

Haley battled w/Pioli about Pioli's demand to control gameday lineup. GM wanted to be head coach too. Wonder if Romeo in same boat.

A HC can't succeed if he lacks unquestioned control over game-day moves. Crennel's concussion is unfortunate, but this is RAC's Bastille Day.

Oops a daisy. Meant Cassel's concussion, of course, though Crennel's coaching definitely has led to dizziness and nausea.

------------------------------

Just more proof that Pioli needs to be shown the door.

L.A. Chieffan
10-11-2012, 11:36 AM
You mean Pioli and Haley had disagreement over Cassell? Shocking.

Pioli should be forced to bang his father in law

MIAdragon
10-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Polio cant even do his own damn job, its laughable he's trying to coach too.

siberian khatru
JFC

the Talking Can
wtf?

a gm setting lineups? fire his ass yesterday

King_Chief_Fan
10-11-2012, 11:40 AM
@kentbabb

Romeo Crennel has found a humane way to bench Matt Cassel without offending Big Brother. KC has probably seen the end of the Cassel era.

Haley battled w/Pioli about Pioli's demand to control gameday lineup. GM wanted to be head coach too. Wonder if Romeo in same boat.

A HC can't succeed if he lacks unquestioned control over game-day moves. Crennel's concussion is unfortunate, but this is RAC's Bastille Day.

Oops a daisy. Meant Cassel's concussion, of course, though Crennel's coaching definitely has led to dizziness and nausea.

oh man, we are the Raiders:banghead:

the Talking Can
pioli needs to be picked and taken home by pats fans...please come get your trash

Count Zarth
Was there ever any question of this? Come on.

I mean, McCluster, for one...

There was probably a fucking mandate from Fuhrer Pioli to turn McCluster into a viable slot WR this offseason.

King_Chief_Fan
You mean Pioli and Haley had disagreement over Cassell? Shocking.

Pioli should be forced to bang his father in law

he already does

siberian khatru
10-11-2012, 11:41 AM
"Oh yeah? I'll show you that Belichick didn't do SHIT to get the Pats to the Super Bowl!"

KC Tattoo
10-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Clark needs to save face and fire Pioli like last year. This is getting obese with failure of a GM.

scott free
10-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Even Jerruh Jones doesnt try to control game day starters.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-11-2012, 11:43 AM

There was probably a fucking mandate from Fuhrer Pioli to turn McCluster into a viable slot WR this offseason.

Seriously. This has been obvious for awhile. I mentioned in another thread he was gonna actually call the plays Sunday. I figured we all knew he was dictating who was on the field. Why else would Todd Haley pull that shit last year?

qabbaan
10-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Pretty obvious that Crennel is a stooge.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Steve Breaston is a better NFL player than Dexter McCluster or Jon Baldwin are or will ever be...but he's been effectively rendered useless because he was basically a Haley guy.

Scott Pioli sucks donkey cocks.

kaplin42
If this is true, then I think we as a whole need to rethink our evaluations on coaches like Haley and RAC. If Pioli is so hamstringing his team this way, they he truly is the problem and should be let go this second.

What a fail of a GM. I'm really having a hard time understanding how someone can be in the position they are in, and be that F'ing stupid.

KCUnited
This is for the "I'll be ok with Pioli if he gets us a 1st round qb" crowd. This guy is a cancer.

mr. tegu
More evidence for my view that Cassel, though he got roughed up, is taking one for the team and basically saying, I can't start here anymore.

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2012, 11:47 AM
If this is true, then I think we as a whole need to rethink our evaluations on coaches like Haley and RAC. If Pioli is so hamstringing his team this way, they he truly is the problem and should be let go this second.

I think you're right.

It's quite possible that Todd Haley was "Crazy Like a Fox" last season.

lcarus
10-11-2012, 11:47 AM
wtf?

a gm setting lineups? fire his ass yesterday

I figured Pioli was setting the lineup a couple years ago. I agree. Fire him.

bevischief
10-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Take the garbage out Clark.

Ghost of Maslowski
10-11-2012, 11:49 AM
"KC has probably seen the end of the Cassel era".

This won't really matter as much as it should, if the guy responsible for the Cassel era remains in power.

lcarus
10-11-2012, 11:49 AM
This is for the "I'll be ok with Pioli if he gets us a 1st round qb" crowd. This guy is a cancer.

I sure as shit don't want Pioli selecting our QB. He'd pass up a Geno for a boy scout game manager QB.

lcarus
10-11-2012, 11:50 AM
...assuming Pioli drafts a first round QB in the first place might be assuming too much

Omaha
10-11-2012, 11:50 AM

...and he's fat. /Omaha

Micjones
10-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Steve Breaston is a better NFL player than Dexter McCluster or Jon Baldwin are or will ever be...but he's been effectively rendered useless because he was basically a Haley guy.

Four catches in five games.
It's like they have it in for the guy.

He was a productive WR just last year.

CoMoChief
10-11-2012, 11:52 AM
I knew the concussion was a fluke.

But how does Babb know this?

Sofa King
10-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Well, it looks like we'll have to double our Fire Pioli banners.

Reaper16
10-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Hilarious that anyone could blame Haley for the team's problems.

Molitoth
10-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Four catches in five games.
It's like they have it in for the guy.

He was a productive WR just last year.

The majority of Cassel's main reads are Bowe. The shithead never throws anywhere else except to McCluster.

Pestilence
10-11-2012, 11:55 AM
"Oh yeah? I'll show you that Belichick didn't do SHIT to get the Pats to the Super Bowl!"

I honestly think it's this. He's trying like hell to prove that it was him and not Bill that engineered those Patriot teams. That's why he's refusing to fail any of his decisions.....Cassel....McCluster...Jackson.

The dude's ego is so big that he's effectively fucking this entire franchise to prove that he's good at his job.

La literatura
10-11-2012, 11:56 AM
fucking clown show

Deberg_1990
10-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Id like to see Pioli get a head coaching gig someday…

qabbaan
So who was picking Palko?

teedubya
JFC. If Pioli is extended we are fucked.

DeezNutz
10-11-2012, 11:59 AM
I assumed that Pioli was demanding that Cassel play, but if this extends to the entire roster...wow.

Easily the worst GM in the league, perhaps league history, and many of us would owe Haley an apology of some sort.

Dave Lane
10-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Seriously. This has been obvious for awhile. I mentioned in another thread he was gonna actually call the plays Sunday. I figured we all knew he was dictating who was on the field. Why else would Todd Haley pull that shit last year?

I hope Haley left him a Cleveland Steamer on his desk on the way out the door. Fucking piece of shit.

T-post Tom
But wait...I thought Palko was Haley giving Pioli the finger. So Palko was Pioli's choice?

Mr. Laz
@kentbabb

proof ... i see no proof?

i see a member of the media who hates the 'cone of silences' taking his shot.

where's the proof?

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 12:01 PM
But wait...I thought Palko was Haley giving Pioli the finger. So Palko was Pioli's choice?

It's quite clear Pioli gives no fucks about the backup quarterback position on this team.

Dave Lane
10-11-2012, 12:02 PM

Pioli is known to have told numerous people no way Stanzi plays 1st year. Which leaves?

KC Tattoo
10-11-2012, 12:03 PM

Good question. This whole franchise has been a lie with Pioli. Can't believe anything. Maybe it was Pisoli who made Haley bring out Palko and he did that to get him fired? What the hell is going on here? More conspiracy to ponder.

scott free
10-11-2012, 12:04 PM

where's the proof?

But is it really that hard to believe?

Add in the fact that a guy like Blabb is privy to a lot of insider talk & it seems very likely.

Dave Lane

where's the proof?

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and shits like a duck, guess what it probably is a duck. This is just confirmation

Mr. Laz
Pioli is known to have told numerous people no way Stanzi plays 1st year. Which leaves?
link?

KC Tattoo
10-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Palko starts the Bears game. Orton comes in for one play and hurts himself so Palko goes back in. So Haley was going to go with Orton from there. Must have been Pioli telling Haley to start Palko. Fuck this guy.

Chiefnj2
10-11-2012, 12:06 PM
None of this leaked out in the middle of the Haley/Pioli feud?

Mr. Laz
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and shits like a duck, guess what it probably is a duck. This is just confirmation
again ... i see no confirmation.

I don't even see Babb claiming an anonymous source.

I see a media member, who moved to washington, talking shit.

:shrug:

T-post Tom
It's quite clear Pioli gives no ****s about the backup quarterback position on this team.

So he only intervenes on Cassel's behalf? If Cassel's out, then he lets the HC run the show? WTH? Has Cassel got nauhty pics of Scott doing bad things?

DeezNutz
10-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Babb's source is almost certainly Haley, since the two were pretty close, apparently.

KC Tattoo
10-11-2012, 12:09 PM
None of this leaked out in the middle of the Haley/Pioli feud?

Didn't Haley have a clause in his contract that he couldn't talk about anything or he would have to fork over $$$$?

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2012, 12:09 PM

where's the proof?

You're right, of course.

A respected journalist from the Kansas City Star, now with the Washington Post, is surely lying.

Just like Whitlock was lying in his "Egoli" column.

They're liars. All of them.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 12:11 PM
LMAO

The sheer separation, BY YEARS, between the criticism levied upon Pioli by Whitlock and Babb makes it almost impossible that it's not true.

The man is a fucking waste of skin. He should be an offensive line coach or something, since that's the only above average part of the team he's assembled.

He's a fat, bald, insecure prick.

DeezNutz

He's just butt hurt over the lack of access. /CP '09

Mr. Laz
You're right, of course.

A respected journalist from the Kansas City Star, now with the Washington Post, is surely lying.

he is safe in washington.

if he had any credible proof he would absolutely bury Pioli and make his name nationality.

Mr. Laz
10-11-2012, 12:12 PM
He's just butt hurt over the lack of access. /CP '09
Do you believe for a second that Babb wouldn't bury Pioli if he had any real proof?

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2012, 12:12 PM
he is safe in washington.

if he had any credible proof he would absolutely bury Pioli and make his name nationality.

Right.

And no one reads or respects the Washington Post as one of the nation's best newspapers, if not the best.

KCUnited
10-11-2012, 12:13 PM
I know if I had some information and wanted to stay anonymous I'd give it to the guy who had revealed his sources in the past.

DeezNutz
10-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Do you believe for a second that Babb wouldn't bury Pioli if he had any real proof?

I don't think he can because Haley is the source. Thus, he would be collateral damage because of the good-old-boy network in the league, hell present in all pro sports.

Mr. Laz
10-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Right.

And no one reads or respects the Washington Post as one of the nation's best newspapers, if not the best.

He might as well work for Phobia.what are you talking about?

You think Babb is worried about Pioli getting him fired from the Washington Post?

Mr. Laz
10-11-2012, 12:17 PM
I don't think he can because Haley is the source. Thus, he would be collateral damage because of the good-old-boy network in the league, hell present in all pro sports.
You mean the same Haley that claimed Pioli was bugging his phone but then didn't send Pioli to federal prison for it?

DaneMcCloud

Yes, and I believe he's doing just that: Burying Pioli.

First off, no one knows the terms of Haley's dismissal. There clearly wasn't a non-compete clause because he was hired by the Steelers. But most likely, there was a clause in which Haley was "silenced" for a period of time after his dismissal.

For whatever reason, whether that clause is due to end sometime soon, or Babb and Haley got together, in which Haley said "Fuck it, let 'em sue me!", there has been more information slowly coming out of One Arrowhead Drive than the last 4 years combined.

Insinuating that Kent Babb is lying is ludicrous. The man is employed by the Washington Post. Journalistic integrity is required or the man won't work in that field, ever again.

Do you truly think that Kent Babb would take that risk?

Dave Lane

where's the proof?

Laz is the new black...

Bob that is.

beach tribe
10-11-2012, 12:18 PM

What a fail of a GM. I'm really having a hard time understanding how someone can be in the position they are in, and be that F'ing stupid.

I never though Haley was the problem and actually wish he was still our coach, it's obvious that the bone headed shit he did was a big FU to Pioli, and nothing more. I would even bet that Weis left because of Pioli as much as Haley if not more, seeing how Pioli wouldn't have let Weis move on from Cassl.

T-post Tom
10-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Babb "wonders" if Crennel is in the same boat.

Mr. Laz
10-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Laz is the new black...

Bob that is.
why ... because i ask for ANY semblance of proof for wild claims?

Mr. Laz
Kent Babb (https://twitter.com/kentbabb)
I don't know it's that way w/RAC and Pioli, but it'd make sense. That's why I said "I wonder." I do know it occurred w Haley/Pioli.
translation ... Haley bitched to the media and now Babb is insinuating that it's truth and 'wondering' if its the same with Crennel.

Mr. Flopnuts
I assumed that Pioli was demanding that Cassel play, but if this extends to the entire roster...wow.

Easily the worst GM in the league, perhaps league history, and many of us would owe Haley an apology of some sort.

McCluster over Breaston? No fucking way.

Dave Lane
Crennel should change his name to Pinocchio

Pestilence
10-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Kent Babb ‏<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); ">@</s>kentbabb (https://twitter.com/kentbabb)
I don't know it's that way w/RAC and Pioli, but it'd make sense. That's why I said "I wonder." I do know it occurred w Haley/Pioli.

And that makes perfect sense. Pioli forced that shit on Haley. The only reason it's different with Crennel is because Crennel is a fucking yes man. He's just happy to have a fucking job. He'll do whatever Pioli says.

KC Tattoo
10-11-2012, 12:23 PM
True or not doesn't matter to me. What matters is Pioli is an embarrassment to this establisment and community. This just shows more of that even if it's just percieved as true the idea that this is plausible is another mark against Pioli. Pioli has absolute NO credibity left to his name in Kansas City. We fans are insulted time and time again by his arrogance. He needs to be removed ASAP. This isn't funny Pioli has been a disgrace to our Chiefs and to the fans to have to put up with him anymore.

Mr. Laz
10-11-2012, 12:25 PM
And that makes perfect sense. Pioli forced that shit on Haley. The only reason it's different with Crennel is because Crennel is a ****ing yes man. He's just happy to have a ****ing job. He'll do whatever Pioli says.
could be true ... if you believe an insane ex-employee with an ax to grind that has already lied about illegal wire-tapping.

Ghost of Maslowski
10-11-2012, 12:26 PM
the best proof that Babb is correct is inexplicably still wearing #7 for the Chiefs.

Molitoth
10-11-2012, 12:26 PM
already lied about illegal wire-tapping.

I haven't followed up on that story. So it was proven that this story was all a lie?

BigMeatballDave
10-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Laz still loves him some Scott Pioli.

Mr. Laz
10-11-2012, 12:28 PM
the best proof that Babb is correct is inexplicably still wearing #7 for the Chiefs.
That's just proves stupidity, not the rest of this fairy tale.

again ... give me any semblance of truth and i'm on board.

but Haley is not even close be being credible

Mr. Laz
10-11-2012, 12:29 PM
and Dave still believes whatever makes him happy ... proof be dammed.

Chiefnj2
10-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Thanks for update from 12 months ago Babb. How does season 1 of Homeland end?

qabbaan
10-11-2012, 12:31 PM
You're right, of course.

Laz loves Pioli and defends him like a jealous lover

BigRock
10-11-2012, 12:33 PM
could be true ... if you believe an insane ex-employee with an ax to grind that has already lied about illegal wire-tapping.

Why are you so insistent that the story came from Haley? If the head coach and GM were bickering over the gameday roster, other people would know. Like, say, the position coaches who wondered why the guy they thought should be playing wasn't.

And Haley suspecting his phone was bugged is not a "lie". It's also too often forgotten that Haley was not the only former Chiefs employee who suspected that he was being monitored. He was just the most notable one.

BigMeatballDave
10-11-2012, 12:36 PM
and Dave still believes whatever makes him happy ... proof be dammed.

The fact that the Chiefs have kept Cassel starting is enough proof for me.

boogblaster
10-11-2012, 12:41 PM
get a rope .....

Lzen
10-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Wow. :doh!:If true Pioli needs to be shown the door....YESTERDAY!

CoMoChief
10-11-2012, 12:46 PM
I just really have a hard time believing this at all.

I doubt that even RAC would accept Pioli dictating who starts on gameday.

Lzen
10-11-2012, 12:48 PM

I will give you McCluster, but Baldwin has a pretty high ceiling, IMO.

FAX
10-11-2012, 12:49 PM

The sad truth is that Babb has no reason to say this if it weren't true. None. He's moved on.

Besides, it's probably not the entire game-day roster he's talking about ... just a few guys that Pioli wants to see on the field.

FAX

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 12:50 PM
He's a deep threat who hasn't caught a single deep ball this year. LMAO

Better than average chance he's a bust.

Dave Lane
That's just proves stupidity, not the rest of this fairy tale.

again ... give me any semblance of truth and i'm on board.

but Haley is not even close be being credible

And Pioli is? And he doesn't even deny it.

You are Black Bob admit it!

Chiefnj2
The sad truth is that Babb has no reason to say this if it weren't true. None. He's moved on.

Besides, it's probably not the entire game-day roster he's talking about ... just a few guys that Pioli wants to see on the field.

FAX

He should have said it 3 years ago.

BigMeatballDave

This was Crennel's only shot to be HC.

He's going to go along with it.

BigMeatballDave
10-11-2012, 12:53 PM

Cannot possibly evaluate a WR with Cassel as QB.

Dave Lane

Is there a point to this post?

Dave Lane
Cannot possibly evaluate a WR with Cassel as QB.

Especially a deep threat

KC Tattoo
10-11-2012, 12:54 PM
The beard did not care.

Well maybe the beard did care I don't know?

FAX
10-11-2012, 12:55 PM

Maybe he didn't know then. Or maybe he was giving Pioli the benefit of the doubt. Or maybe it was a non-issue at the time.

Whatever the reason he didn't mention this 3 years ago doesn't change the salient facts or whether it is true or not.

I'll say this much, Pioli behaves a whole lot more like Darth Liberace The Elder than I thought anyone ever could. It is a believable scenario.

FAX

BigMeatballDave
10-11-2012, 12:57 PM

Um, duh?

Lzen
10-11-2012, 12:57 PM

I have grown tired of Pioli, but at the same time don't care for all the heresy. While I agree that this sounds believable and it would help explain the Haley situation, the fact is that there is no proof given in this tweet.

Brock
10-11-2012, 12:59 PM
I have grown tired of Pioli, but at the same time don't care for all the heresy. While I agree that this sounds believable and it would help explain the Haley situation, the fact is that there is no proof given in this tweet.

Whitlock didn't have any proof of what he was saying either, but it seems pretty evidently true.

Lzen
10-11-2012, 12:59 PM
The fact that the Chiefs have kept Cassel starting is enough proof for me.

That's enough proof for me to believe that Pioli has forced the Chiefs coaches to continue to start Cassel. It's not exactly proof that he controls the entire roster lineup.

Lzen
10-11-2012, 01:02 PM

He has obviously has been slow to learn the finer details (like running precise routes)of being a great WR in the NFL. That does not mean he will not become a good NFL WR. C'mon, man. Your whole schtick is getting old. I agree with you on Cassel. But McCluster and Baldwin haven't been given much of a chance by you.

DeezNutz
10-11-2012, 01:02 PM
That's enough proof for me to believe that Pioli has forced the Chiefs coaches to continue to start Cassel. It's not exactly proof that he controls the entire roster lineup.

If he controls one thing, he controls it all.

HemiEd
10-11-2012, 01:03 PM

I thought it was obvious from day one, mainly with Cassel.

I have said it several times, but RAC had a sudden orchestrated change of heart about Cassel once he got the job.

Chiefnj2
10-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Is there a point to this post?

Babb has no idea if Pioli controls any aspect of the lineup with RC. What's the point of raising the story that Pioli controlled the game day roster with Haley years ago? Wouldn't it have been much more relevant to talk about when Haley was the head coach?

FringeNC
10-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Orton was so obviously a better QB. We could have cut Cassel and signed Orton as an interim QB. Pioli completely just threw the season away by bringing Cassel back, but I guess he convinced CHunt that Cassel was a stud, and Haley was the whole problem. I wonder what CHunt thinks now.

DeezNutz
10-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Babb has no idea if Pioli controls any aspect of the lineup with RC. What's the point of raising the story that Pioli controlled the game day roster with Haley years ago? Wouldn't it have been much more relevant to talk about when Haley was the head coach?

Provides an insight into questions about why RAC has seemingly refused to pull Cassel, despite having to run a 1930s-style offense.

FringeNC
10-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Provides an insight into questions about why RAC has seemingly refused to pull Cassel, despite having to run a 1930s-style offense.

Could have been giving Pioli a big "fuck you", too.

I thinking Crennel is pissed, but he won't rock the ship like Haley.

Lzen
10-11-2012, 01:09 PM

I agree that all of this sure adds up to this BS. :banghead:

MotherfuckerJones
If this is all true than I will reevaluate the Haley situation but Haley should have come forward with all this

Munson
If this is true, he should be fired immediately. I don't think I've ever heard of a GM that was so insecure and intrusive, that he demands control over the gameday lineup. That mother****er is so desperate to show that he's a football genius. Its ****ing pathetic. :cuss:

mcaj22
10-11-2012, 01:14 PM
If this is all true than I will reevaluate the Haley situation but Haley should have come forward with all this

come forward with information about his old job he doesnt care about anymore and RISK LOSING MILLIONS?

why do you think he kept quiet.

acasas4
10-11-2012, 01:15 PM
For you Scott.

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2012, 01:16 PM

It's a certainty that Haley signed a confidentiality agreement. If he released this information immediately, he would have been in breach of contract and not entitled to the remainder of money on his contract.

He has a wife and five daughters. Do you really think that he'd break his silence?

FAX
10-11-2012, 01:17 PM

It seems pretty obvious ...

In last Sunday's game, we had no actual, normal quarterback position on the field. We had a handoff and occasional turnover specialist. It sponsored attention because that particular game-plan was the most shocking thing to take place on a football field since 1972 when Don McLean mooned the crowd during the halftime show.

So, here's how it probably went down ...

Babb sees the game and realizes (like everyone else in the world with TV reception) there's no point for Cassel to even be on the field since they're not going to throw a single pass all day. Then he remembers that Pioli used to demand that Haley play Cassel as well as other selected Pioli picks as starters. Then he thinks to himself, "Hmmm, I wonder if Pioli is forcing Roleo to start and play Cassel?" Then he says to himself, "I think I'll post a tweeter to that effect".

Something like that.

FAX

Discuss Thrower
10-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Could have been giving Pioli a big "fuck you", too.

I thinking Crennel is pissed, but he won't rock the ship like Haley.

What exactly did Haley do to rock the boat?

Seeing the Tunechi perform with Flowers? The beard? Palko? The Meadowlands Meltdown?

FAX
10-11-2012, 01:20 PM
It's a certainty that Haley signed a confidentiality agreement. If he released this information immediately, he would have been in breach of contract and not entitled to the remainder of money on his contract.

He has a wife and five daughters. Do you really think that he'd break his silence?

Yep. I've recently made discreet inquiries with several Chiefs ex-employees and it's pretty clear that they all signed confidentiality docs. It's funny to watch them try to answer then ... reconsider.

There's no chance that anyone goes to work for the Chiefs without signing a confidentiality agreement. None.

FAX

WV
10-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like what he's saying but isn't this the same Kent Babb that most claim is an ignorant mouth breather?

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like what he's saying but isn't this the same Kent Babb that most claim is an ignorant mouth breather?

That would be Adam Teicher

DeezNutz
10-11-2012, 01:22 PM

Washington Post suggests that Babb can use his nose.

WV
10-11-2012, 01:23 PM
That would be Adam Teicher

I can't keep track, first we all love Whitlock and now Babb....LOL!

TEX
@kentbabb

Wonder why Peyton Manning wanted nothing to do with KC...:hmmm:

Ace Gunner

I thought there was something wrong with you after reading some of your posts, but this one is just psycho. You really are a nut.

teedubya
why ... because i ask for ANY semblance of proof for wild claims?

There is no PROOF, because Arrowhead is locked down like a military compound. :banghead: The only proof I need is in the consistent shitty results on teh field and a dumbass quarterback, who everyone knows sucks ass... except the team.

Predarat
10-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Whoever it is could not control a jucu JV game.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-11-2012, 01:46 PM
That's why the Browns didn't hire him. He wanted "control only God would demand" according to reports.

Fritz88
10-11-2012, 01:46 PM

U funny
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Pantalones
10-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Kendrick Lewis will start

FAX
10-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Kendrick Lewis will start

What does it mean?

FAX

Chiefs Pantalones
10-11-2012, 01:51 PM
What does it mean?

FAX

Double rainbow

scott free
10-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Wonder why Peyton Manning wanted nothing to do with KC...:hmmm:

Oh yeah, you can BET he had piolis number, i'm sure he'd have rather gouged out his eye with a melon baller than work for him.

CoMoChief
10-11-2012, 01:54 PM
This was Crennel's only shot to be HC.

He's going to go along with it.

RAC is what 67 yrs old or some shit?

He's been a DC his whole NFL career and has won multiple SB's. He really has nothing to coach for.

Pioli is probably a close friend of his....I just REALLY doubt he'd take this job knowing that he'd have to answer to Pioli when it comes to gameday starters.

I could be wrong...but it would take a REAL asshole of a GM to force that on a HC...esp one who's a friend.

Who knows....maybe Pioli will only hire "yes" men.

Brock
10-11-2012, 01:59 PM
I could be wrong...but it would take a REAL asshole of a GM to force that on a HC...esp one who's a friend.

Who knows....maybe Pioli will only hire "yes" men.

You've got this backwards. It takes a real pal to give a guy millions of dollars to be a head coach when he has no other chance of ever being a head coach again. Well, not really, if the guy doing the hiring has no other real choices.

Chocolate Hog
10-11-2012, 01:59 PM
It worked in money ball

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2012, 02:01 PM
It worked in money ball

That movie greatly exaggerated facts, if not outright changed history, in order to make the film far more dramatic.

RUSH
10-11-2012, 02:20 PM
I doubt it stops at the players.

Does anyone really believe that Todd Haley wanted to bring in Charlie Weis to run his offense? I highly doubt it considering each of their personalities and ego.

Steron
10-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Please Clark. Sell the fucking team.

Brainiac
10-11-2012, 02:29 PM
It worked in money ball

That movie greatly exaggerated facts, if not outright changed history, in order to make the film far more dramatic.
You mean because practically NOWHERE in the movie do they ever mention Mark Mulder, Barry Zito or Tim Hudson?

Moneyball would have you believe that Scott Hatteberg and his impressive on-base percentage is what led the A's to all those division titles. I'm thinking that having three stud pitchers in the rotation didn't hurt.

The book was far better than the movie.

Chocolate Hog
10-11-2012, 03:00 PM

I was joking but Scottie already completed his money ball. He took a POS QB with a broke dick OLB and won the division.

htismaqe
10-11-2012, 03:05 PM
You've got this backwards. It takes a real pal to give a guy millions of dollars to be a head coach when he has no other chance of ever being a head coach again. Well, not really, if the guy doing the hiring has no other real choices.

This.

siberian khatru
10-11-2012, 03:05 PM
You mean because practically NOWHERE in the movie do they ever mention Mark Mulder, Barry Zito or Tim Hudson?

Moneyball would have you believe that Scott Hatteberg and his impressive on-base percentage is what led the A's to all those division titles. I'm thinking that having three stud pitchers in the rotation didn't hurt.

The book was far better than the movie.

Plus, Howe was right -- Pena was better than Hatteberg.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-11-2012, 03:14 PM
"OMG LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING IN OAKLAND!!!!" They didn't win shit. Soooo fucking lame of a movie.

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2012, 03:25 PM
"OMG LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING IN OAKLAND!!!!" They didn't win shit. Soooo fucking lame of a movie.

Not only that but Billy Beane was an absolutely idiot for not taking $12 million to become the GM of the Red Sox.

Dummy.

L.A. Chieffan
10-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Not only that but Billy Beane was an absolutely idiot for not taking $12 million to become the GM of the Red Sox.

Dummy.

I dont remember if it was the book (good book btw) or the movie but he says at one point that he made a decision based solely on money once in his life and he was never going to make that mistake again.

Still a dummy tho.

Guru
10-11-2012, 04:03 PM
So Pioli is a poor mans Jerry Jones too eh?

ChiefsandO'sfan
10-11-2012, 04:05 PM

Dummy.

Why? In Boston if you don't win your gone. In Oakland he'll never get fired and make up the money he lost by not going to Boston.

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2012, 04:17 PM
Why? In Boston if you don't win your gone. In Oakland he'll never get fired and make up the money he lost by not going to Boston.

He would have won in Boston.

And if he hadn't, he'd have a shit ton of money AND the fact that no one had one in Boston for 100 years behind him.

Plus, who doesn't want to play on the biggest stage?

And FWIW, have you ever BEEN to Oakland and/or the Oakland Coliseum?

DeezNutz
10-11-2012, 04:19 PM
He's now a part owner in OAK, so I'd say that his decision wasn't so bad, especially thinking long-term.

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2012, 04:35 PM
He's now a part owner in OAK, so I'd say that his decision wasn't so bad, especially thinking long-term.

What's his percentage of ownership? I can't find it. I'd be shocked if it were more than 10%.

DeezNutz
10-11-2012, 04:39 PM
What's his percentage of ownership? I can't find it. I'd be shocked if it were more than 10%.

Yeah, don't know. All I can find is "minority owner" bullshit, too. But let's say it's 10 percent. Bare minimum, OAK is making $20M per year. Not a bad little yearly return.

Chocolate Hog
10-11-2012, 04:40 PM

Ah yes Oakland. The one team whos owner is worse than Glass or Hunt.

KC Tattoo
10-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Pioli just doesn't want someone else to out shine his boy Cassell that's the bottom line. @63mill QB he hand picked its live or die with him.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 04:49 PM

Haley would have had us in a championship game or superbowl by now if we had a qb.

Ace Gunner
10-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Haley would have had us in a championship game or superbowl by now if we had a qb.

and you know he would have had one here in KC seasons ago had Pioli allowed it.

The irony in this is that so many anti haley fans are the same ones calling for a 1st rate QB.

Otter
10-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Yep. I've recently made discreet inquiries with several Chiefs ex-employees and it's pretty clear that they all signed confidentiality docs. It's funny to watch them try to answer then ... reconsider.

There's no chance that anyone goes to work for the Chiefs without signing a confidentiality agreement. None.

FAX

LoLz, The Third Reich lives on! Heil!

farmerchief
10-11-2012, 05:27 PM
and you know he would have had one here in KC seasons ago had Pioli allowed it.

The irony in this is that so many anti haley fans are the same ones calling for a 1st rate QB.
I kind of liked Haley, as he held the players accountable for their actions! No doubt, he made some rookie coaching mistakes, but if given another head coaching position in the future, Im encouraged he would be successful!

Marcellus
10-11-2012, 07:01 PM
I think you're right.

It's quite possible that Todd Haley was "Crazy Like a Fox" last season.

I stated this last year multiple times. He was trying to get fired.

GloryDayz
10-11-2012, 07:20 PM
An absentee owner is one plausible explanation of how such a thing could happen...

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2012, 07:24 PM

No fucking way

CoMoChief
10-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Cassel and Haley were not a good match. - But really who is?

He went from a HOF QB in Warner to a shit eating fucktard in Cassel. Hell his father came out and said Cassel was nothing but average...and I bet he was just being nice...get that guy off record and I bet he'd bath mouth the hell out of Cassel's game.

I don't agree with the way Haley treated the short offseason due to the NFL lockout and playing starters in the 4 pre-season game in the 4th qtr was criminally stupid. There are some players that had come out and said the atmosphere is better without Haley, but was Haley the problem - or was it Pioli and their releationship or lack there of? Haley wasn't a good match but I think he could have been a good coach.

I did like how he had the fuckin balls to go for it on 4th down a lot.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 07:37 PM
120 million total contract amount for Tyson Jackson and Matt Cassel?

Really?

For two guys that will be cut after this season...

If I was Clark, I'd be pissed.

Saccopoo
10-11-2012, 07:41 PM

There was probably a ****ing mandate from Fuhrer Pioli to turn McCluster into a viable slot WR this offseason.

Not after Poe started over Powe in this preseason there wasn't.

I had my thoughts about this very thing, but Poe over Powe was a clear indicator that Pioli was actively controlling/showcasing his top draft picks.

It makes you wonder if Baldwin was a Haley influenced pick versus Pioli's choice. I think Haley wanted to create another Fitz/Bolden scenario, while the "Patriot way" never really gave two shits about wideouts.

Marcellus
10-11-2012, 07:45 PM

I had my thoughts about this very thing, but Poe over Powe was a clear indicator that Pioli was actively controlling/showcasing his top draft picks.

It makes you wonder if Baldwin was a Haley influenced pick versus Pioli's choice. I think Haley wanted to create another Fitz/Bolden scenario, while the "Patriot way" never really gave two shits about wideouts.

Except it makes no sense.

Pioli dictates game day rosters but Haley overruled Pioli and they drafted Baldwin?

Something isn't adding up.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Except it makes no sense.

Pioli dictates game day rosters but Haley overruled Pioli and they drafted Baldwin?

Something isn't adding up.

Pioli knew back then he was gonna let Bowe walk and would need a viable replacement a d Billicheck was high on Baldwin, too.

Marcellus
10-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Pioli knew back then he was gonna let Bowe walk and would need a viable replacement a d Billicheck was high on Baldwin, too.

Then Baldwin is a Pioli pick that cant get on the field over Bowe who isn't.

You cant have it both ways.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Baldwin is a Pioli pick, that's why he's stolen Breaston's starting spot. For no reason.

Steve Breaston has played 22 snaps the last two games.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 07:55 PM
Baldwin is a Pioli pick, that's why he's stolen Breaston's starting spot. For no reason.

ROFL @ for no reason.

Get a clue

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 07:58 PM
You really think Steve Breaston is inferior to Jon Baldwin?

Get the fuck out.

Chocolate Hog
10-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Clay you really overrate Steve Breaston

Marcellus
10-11-2012, 08:00 PM
You really think Steve Breaston is inferior to Jon Baldwin?

Get the **** out.

Yes.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 08:00 PM
Clay you really overrate Steve Breaston

He only had 61 catches for this team last year. LMAO

Baldwin, McCluster, and most any skill position player Pioli has brought in are friggin' dogshit. Cyrus Gray and Shaun Draughn look like shit too. Wylie can't get on the field.

Colossal fail of a GM.

Chocolate Hog
10-11-2012, 08:01 PM

Baldwin, McCluster, and most any skill position player Pioli has brought in are friggin' dogshit. Cyrus Gray and Shaun Draughn look like shit too. Wylie can't get on the field.

Colossal fail of a GM.

He didn't have 1 game over 100 yards and his only 2 touchdowns game against the Colts. Before you blame it all on Matt Cassel he had a total of 9 catches with Kyle Orton. Breaston is an average WR.

Marcellus
10-11-2012, 08:04 PM

Colossal fail of a GM.

Look, aside form about 10 -20 people in all CP nobody wants Pioli back so no need to go extreme, you are no longer on the "other" side so I expect you to revert soon.

Point is just because Pioli drafted someone they aren't automatic shit.

Draughn has been shit? Really? Baldwin has been fine when given the shot. He is playing with a retarded QB, you cant have it both ways though I know you like it both ways.

You are still a fucking retard.

Discuss Thrower
10-11-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm sitting next to a Chiefs fan who thinks Pioli is NOT the problem in KC.

Gods save our souls.

Marcellus
10-11-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm sitting next to a Chiefs fan who thinks Pioli is NOT the problem in KC.

Gods save our souls.

So what do they think is the issue?

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Draughn has been shit? Really?.

He looks like any old douchebag RB off the street.

Last 3 games he's averaging 3 YPC.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 08:09 PM
He didn't have 1 game over 100 yards and his only 2 touchdowns game against the Colts. Before you blame it all on Matt Cassel he had a total of 9 catches with Kyle Orton. Breaston is an average WR.

And he's still better than Baldwin or McCluster.

I'm going to rage against Scott Pioli until he's gone or I'm dead.

Saccopoo
10-11-2012, 08:09 PM

Who gives a shit.

If they think it's anyone other than Pioli, they are wrong.

However, Hunt would be an acceptable answer as he's the dildo that hired this shitstain in the first place.

Brock
10-11-2012, 08:10 PM
ROFL @ for no reason.

Get a clue

Oh, there's a reason. It's the title of this thread.

Discuss Thrower
10-11-2012, 08:12 PM

I'm in too much shock. I guess Cassel is the problem because the dude points out Pioli's draft picks as being great.. Hudson, Lewis, Succop..

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Steve Breaston should never play 22 snaps in two weeks in the NFL.

Scott doesn't want any Todd Haley guys excelling, though.

Marcellus
10-11-2012, 08:13 PM
I'm in too much shock. I guess Cassel is the problem because the dude points out Pioli's draft picks as being great.. Hudson, Lewis, Succop..

:banghead::banghead::cuss::cuss:

themanwithnoname
10-11-2012, 08:19 PM

If your first round pick isn't playing over a late round pick that has barely seen playing time then there's a problem to begin with.

You know, I recall being called a fucking moron for saying that the Chiefs just are not that high on Powe (but were on Toribio who people said wouldn't even make the team) and that Breaston would get neglected at the expense of McCluster and Baldwin.

This team is so fucked and its stupid that people thought it would change all that much after last year.

htismaqe
10-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Steve Breaston is TWICE the WR Baldwin is.

NJChiefsFan
10-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Steve Breaston should never play 22 snaps in two weeks in the NFL.

Scott doesn't want any Todd Haley guys excelling, though.

I agree. I don't agree that Baldwin is a waste. I think that like Breaston, but for different reasons, they aren't getting the looks they should. Even if Baldwin is getting played over a guy that he shouldn't, it doesn't mean that Baldwin sucks. I find it very difficult to gauge Baldwin or Breaston on a team where the QB sucks and the GM is most likely deciding who should play.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Breaston looked just fine last year.

Baldwin sucks.

NJChiefsFan
10-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Breaston looked just fine last year.

Baldwin sucks.

I just don't agree with the second part. Especially on a team where not being Bowe means you aren't going to get many looks even if you are playing well. You don't need say he sucks to make the point that Pioli has made mistakes.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Steve Breaston is TWICE the WR Baldwin is.haha

He sure was killing it when he was starting...

3 games started 4 total catches and 44 yards for the year.

Baldwin has started one less game and has 11 catches for 176 yards on the year.

This whole discussion is silly.

Baldwin is starting because he is a better player.

Daru
10-11-2012, 08:46 PM
And he's still better than Baldwin or McCluster.

I'm going to rage against Scott Pioli until he's gone or I'm dead.

YES! I love your hate. Your hate is the best we must all have similar hate. Pioli needs to be the most hated person ever and he must go now and take his fail to somewhere else NOW its demanded by us always.

http://i45.tinypic.com/67sl7q.jpg

BossChief
10-11-2012, 08:47 PM
With a legit QB on this team, all three receivers would be around 1000 yards.

NJChiefsFan
10-11-2012, 08:47 PM
haha

He sure was killing it when he was starting...

3 games started 4 total catches and 44 yards for the year.

Baldwin has started one less game and has 11 catches for 176 yards on the year.

This whole discussion is silly.

Starting a game and playing more snaps are not always connected.

DaWolf
10-11-2012, 08:48 PM
This doesn't explain why Palko started. I highly doubt Pioli was pushing for Palko over his boy Stanzi.

Pioli's got his issues, but this one smells of Babb getting fed BS from Haley...

BossChief
10-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Starting a game and playing more snaps are not always connected.

Baldwin barely played the first two games while Breaston was on the field most of the time.

Dont you guys remember those discussions?

I want Pioli out, too...but for the right reasons.

Him forcing Cassel on the field the last 4 years and ignoring the alternatives should be plenty enough to get him canned.

NJChiefsFan
10-11-2012, 08:50 PM
This doesn't explain why Palko started. I highly doubt Pioli was pushing for Palko over his boy Stanzi.

Pioli's got his issues, but this one smells of Babb getting fed BS from Haley...

If you subscribe to the idea that Haley was in fuck it mode or just trying to piss Pioli off then it explains it just fine. Logic and Chiefs QB issues don't really go together.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Clay...if you are being the least bit objective, post the snaps played for Breaston and Baldwin.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 08:52 PM
If you subscribe to the idea that Haley was in fuck it mode or just trying to piss Pioli off then it explains it just fine. Logic and Chiefs QB issues don't really go together.

Thats not it.

Haley wasnt shooting the finger to Pioli or anyone else.

He was told Stanzi doesnt play his rookie year and Orton was injured.

He was playing the only guy Pioli gave him to play and did his best with it.

Brock
10-11-2012, 08:53 PM

It's easy to see, because of all the memorable plays baldwin's made.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 08:54 PM
I just don't agree with the second part. Especially on a team where not being Bowe means you aren't going to get many looks even if you are playing well.

If you're good, you can haul in 61 catches.

Like Steve Breaston.

DaWolf
10-11-2012, 08:58 PM
If you subscribe to the idea that Haley was in **** it mode or just trying to piss Pioli off then it explains it just fine. Logic and Chiefs QB issues don't really go together.

I mean, it's possible. I wouldn't put anything past anyone at this point. But I'm reading Babb's tweet and it sounds like he's definitive about it going on with Haley, but "wonders" if RAC has to deal with the same thing. That screams to me that Haley is the one giving him info on what went on while Haley was there, or at least what Haley wants you to think went on. I mean it could have happened, but I wouldn't put it past Haley to BS a little either to make himself look good and Pioli bad.

I definitely think Pioli is behind the Cassel thing in terms of bringing in no real competition for the guy, but if Haley can play Palko, RAC can play whoever he wants. If I am RAC, I bench Cassel, start Quinn, and dare Pioli to fire me and my guaranteed contract...

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Clay...if you are being the least bit objective, post the snaps played for Breaston and Baldwin.

7/56

Pioli'd

NJChiefsFan
10-11-2012, 09:01 PM

Like Steve Breaston.

And I am not trying to argue Baldwin is better than Breaston. I just don't think Baldwin sucks.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 09:01 PM
I do.

He hasn't done shit this year.

Not a single fucking thing worth shit.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 09:09 PM

Like Steve Breaston.

Even though Baldwin wasnt even playing (almost at all) the first two games, he is on pace for a similar year of production.

11 catches for 174 yards in 3 games, basically.I bet they have similar snaps played on the year and Baldwin is much more productive...even though one of his 2 starts, we didnt even throw.

Baldwin is gonna be a star in this league when he gets matched up with a quarterback...its a shame how badly Pioli has fucked us with these quarterbacks, though.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Uh, no.

In 4 games.

And let's not forget a big chunk of his yards are garbage time bullshit vs Buffalo and San Diego. That's like 100 bullshit yards right there.

He's a horrible player.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 09:11 PM
7/56

Pioli'd

Post the season total snaps for both players.

If you don't, everyone will know why you didn't.

I think its bullshit that Baldwin is out this week, though.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Steve Breaston has played 165 snaps, Baldwin has played 235.

Pioli'd.

FAX
10-11-2012, 09:16 PM
And I am not trying to argue Baldwin is better than Breaston. I just don't think Baldwin sucks.

I don't think Baldwin "sucks" either. And I simultaneously believe that Breaston is a darn good WR that a lot of teams would love to have. It's a wonder my head doesn't explode trying to contain those two, conflicting viewpoints.

It is kind of silly, though, trying to evaluate the suckness of wide receivers on as team showcasing Cassel's quarterbacking skills. That's trying to judge the swimming speed of a dog wrapped in 50 feet of log chain.

I don't doubt for a moment, though, that Dr. Evil would demand that Cassel start ... as well as a select group of his preferred draft picks. That seems to me to be perfectly consistent with known aspects of his character and explains why, in the last game, the coaching staff felt it necessary to run the 1929 Bears offense.

FAX

Simply Red
10-11-2012, 09:17 PM
:LOL:@:arrow:

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 09:20 PM
BossChief wants to believe so badly, but none of these players he wants to love so badly are good.

Baldwin doesn't make plays, McCluster doesn't make plays, Moeaki doesn't make plays, Stanzi is a huge piece of shit....

They are all little fucking shithead pixies picked by Scott Pioli...which means they are fail...because the guy can't draft for shit.

htismaqe
10-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Post the season total snaps for both players.

If you don't, everyone will know why you didn't.

I think its bullshit that Baldwin is out this week, though.

Baldwin has played like 80 more snaps than Breaston.

Breaston has 250 career receptions. Baldwin has the hype of St. Joe.

People want to believe SO badly that these guys don't suck...

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 09:24 PM
People need to dial up some other NFL games and watch REAL players making plays.

They would want to kill Scott Pioli.

People have no idea.

O.city
10-11-2012, 09:25 PM
How exactly are we to evaluate a WR when he has been thrown to by statistically, the worst QB in the league?

Even at that, he's not thrown to very often, when in fact, he is open.

You can call me a liar, and thats fine. But I've watched with my own eyes, the guy be open, a guy on his hip, or single covered alot.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 09:27 PM
When the hell is Scott gonna get us some little guy like this?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1380341/hawkins.gif

That kid is in his second year and raping the league with plays like that.

THAT IS A PLAYMAKER.

tecumseh
10-11-2012, 09:27 PM
It's a meltdown. The verdict is in...... Pionly is guilty of fraud. Drop him like and AIDS potato.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 09:28 PM
How exactly are we to evaluate a WR when he has been thrown to by statistically, the worst QB in the league?

Breaston and Bowe had no issues getting open and putting up good numbers last year.

Moss and Welker, same shit in 08.

Bowe has produced every year with Cassel.

Just stop.

The dude sucks. He's Mike Williams II. A big, chunky wide receiver who isn't very quick.

O.city
10-11-2012, 09:31 PM
So if we are throwing out garbage numbers, exactly how much of Bowe's season this year gets thrown out?

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 09:34 PM
So if we are throwing out garbage numbers, exactly how much of Bowe's season this year gets thrown out?

Don't give a shit. Bowe is a proven stud. Don't bring this weak shit to me, man, I will destroy you.

htismaqe
10-11-2012, 09:35 PM

Bowe has actually done something in this league. So has Breaston. Outside of training camp, Baldwin got nothin to this point.

O.city
10-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Like you destroyed me with Freemans 26/7 last night?

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Like you destroyed me with Freemans 26/7 last night?

You were comparing Josh Freeman to Brady Quinn, dude.

You lost that argument before you were born.

Smed1065
Pioli just doesn't want someone else to out shine his boy Cassell that's the bottom line. @63mill QB he hand picked its live or die with him.

Death is Imminent!

O.city
Bowe has actually done something in this league. So has Breaston. Outside of training camp, Baldwin got nothin to this point.

Realize that. Not arguing that.

What I'm not a fan of is being called a liar for things I've witnessed with my own eyes, by the PFF preacher.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Baldwin in 4 games this year:
11 catches for 174 yards

Breaston last year during first 4 games:
10 catches 179 yards

ChiefRocka
Pioli must have a really big fuckin picture of Cassel on that dartboard.

O.city
You were comparing Josh Freeman to Brady Quinn, dude.

You lost that argument before you were born.

Still waiting for you to throw up Quinns first 13 starts to Freemans.

Also, pretty sure Freemans 2010 doesn't count. NFC West and Panthers X2

Smed1065
10-11-2012, 09:39 PM
BossChief wants to believe so badly, but none of these players he wants to love so badly are good.

Baldwin doesn't make plays, McCluster doesn't make plays, Moeaki doesn't make plays, Stanzi is a huge piece of shit....

They are all little fucking shithead pixies picked by Scott Pioli...which means they are fail...because the guy can't draft for shit.

Irony.

htismaqe
10-11-2012, 09:41 PM
11 catches for 174 yards

10 catches 179 yards

Breaston 250 career catches, 1000-yard season.

Baldwin = hype

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 09:41 PM
11 catches for 174 yards

10 catches 179 yards

Garbage time yards for Baldwin mostly.

Seriously.

Had a couple nice catches against the Saints, a nice grab against Baltimore.

The rest? Bullshit.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 09:42 PM

haha

Im gonna go ahead and bookmark this post for future use.

teedubya
10-11-2012, 09:43 PM
YES! I love your hate. Your hate is the best we must all have similar hate. Pioli needs to be the most hated person ever and he must go now and take his fail to somewhere else NOW its demanded by us always.

http://i45.tinypic.com/67sl7q.jpg

This needs to be posted on teh FB page. LMAO That is awesome.

Count Zarth
10-11-2012, 09:45 PM
haha

Yeah, this regime just needs more time.

Because everything has gotten better with time with these guys.

Remember what I said in preseason after the Rams and Seahawks kicked our ass, and people said "they'll be fine bla bla homer bullshit bla."

I said "KEEP WAITING! THINGS WILL IMPROVE FOR SURE!"

Where are we now two months later?

WE'RE IN HELL.

BURNING.

DaneMcCloud
haha

He is right, BTW.

Stanzi isn't shit, Moeaki's been absolutely invisible, McCluster was drafted 3 round too high and Baldwin has been nothing less than a bust.

Bookmark all you want but it won't change the fact that these guys, to date, haven't done a goddamn thing to push this team forward, nor should any fan expect anything more in the future.

KCrockaholic
Daru is fuckin hilarious.

SNR
10-11-2012, 09:46 PM
When the hell is Scott gonna get us some little guy like this?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1380341/hawkins.gif

That kid is in his second year and raping the league with plays like that.

THAT IS A PLAYMAKER.

Does Andrew Hawkins have a history of flexing in front of the camera?

FAX
10-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Really nice downfield block by 40.

FAX

htismaqe
10-11-2012, 09:49 PM
He is right, BTW.

Stanzi isn't shit, Moeaki's been absolutely invisible, McCluster was drafted 3 round too high and Baldwin has been nothing less than a bust.

Bookmark all you want but it won't change the fact that these guys, to date, haven't done a goddamn thing to push this team forward, nor should any fan expect anything more in the future.

Yep. :(

The Bad Guy
10-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Why would this insecure mother fucker need to control the lineup? The guy has been around Belichick forever and I can guarantee he never had one ounce of control there.

Anyone who would work for him is a fucking desperate coward.

The Bad Guy
10-11-2012, 10:07 PM
He is right, BTW.

BINGO.

Saying anything to the contrary is an insane amount of wishful thinking.

Trading up and drafting Moeaki when Graham was on the board is another fucking notch on the Pioli fail belt.

Otter
10-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Trying to slide in the 5000th view....

BossChief
10-11-2012, 10:14 PM
He is right, BTW.

Matt Cassel

Just like I said, bookmarked.

CoMoChief
10-11-2012, 10:15 PM
I just don't believe Pioli controls the lineup. "Maybe" Cassel...but that's it.

Sadly that's the most important position and our worst offensive player.

So if that's the case, Pioli is just too arrogant and stupid to ever admit the mistake he made by giving him that huge contract without earning one fucking penny of it without any competition.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 10:23 PM
egoli, indeed.

SNR
10-11-2012, 10:36 PM
BINGO.

Trading up and drafting Moeaki when Graham was on the board is another fucking notch on the Pioli fail belt.Graham's interview with the Chiefs went well, but then he got caught up in the excitement and flexed right in front of Pioli. Can't do that.

Deberg_1990
10-12-2012, 07:00 AM
BINGO.

Trading up and drafting Moeaki when Graham was on the board is another ****ing notch on the Pioli fail belt.

I dont think i can properly evaulate guys like Baldwin, McCluster, Moeaki, until we get a more consistent QB and passing game. ALl i know is that Orton did a better job of spreading the ball around and getting the other recievers involved besides Bowe.

beach tribe
10-12-2012, 07:14 AM
I dont think i can properly evaulate guys like Baldwin, McCluster, Moeaki, until we get a more consistent QB and passing game. ALl i know is that Orton did a better job of spreading the ball around and getting the other recievers involved besides Bowe.

This. It's hard to evaluate a WR when all the QB does is look at Bowe, or McCluster, and then check down. If Balwin had a guy like Brees who goes through his progressions, I guarantee he would have better numbers.

CoMoChief
10-12-2012, 07:19 AM

This

Cassel did nothing but lock onto Bowe, or check down.

Deberg_1990
10-12-2012, 07:23 AM
This. It's hard to evaluate a WR when all the QB does is look at Bowe, or McCluster, and then check down. If Balwin had a guy like Brees who goes through his progressions, I guarantee he would have better numbers.

This

Cassel did nothing but lock onto Bowe, or check down.

Even Breaston has all but disappeared and Orton targeted him frequently.

CoMoChief
10-12-2012, 07:27 AM
Even Breaston has all but disappeared and Orton targeted him frequently.

Hell Orton spread the ball to even Leonard fucking Pope.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Garbage time yards for Baldwin mostly.

Seriously.

Had a couple nice catches against the Saints, a nice grab against Baltimore.

The rest? Bullshit.

Your constant spinning is bull shit.

BoneKrusher
10-12-2012, 07:39 AM
so, it was Pioli who made DJ a second stringer a couple years ago and not Haley?

Dave Lane
10-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Breaston 250 career catches, 1000-yard season.

Baldwin = hype

How can anyone judge any of these receivers with Cassel as QB? Seriously all these stats are completely retarded until we actually have an accurate QB under center that can throw past 15 yards.

Dave Lane
10-12-2012, 08:21 AM
so, it was Pioli who made DJ a second stringer a couple years ago and not Haley?

DJ wasn't a Pioli pick so I doubt he cared what Haley did with him.