PDA

View Full Version : Elections Not ONE Thread

Dallas Chief
10-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Not ONE thread on the front page started by Direckshun as of right now. Less than three weeks ago the DC was littered with his lame threads full of copied articles and his/her lame responses, "you're so cute" or "Hi". Why is that? We are less than 4 weeks out of The.Most.Important.Election.Of.His/Her.Lifetime. One would think he would be hot and heavy and all mouth breathy over this forum right now. Any and all thoughts welcome. Please and thank you.

Radar Chief
10-11-2012, 01:00 PM
If you say its name itíll show up.

RedNeckRaider
10-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Wait for the manic to kick in~

ROYC75
10-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Can you not let sleeping dogs lay ?

jjjayb
10-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Just think. When Obama loses, he'll disappear altogether.

Fish
10-11-2012, 01:16 PM
You must miss him quite a bit to start a thread about it...

Dallas Chief
10-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Can you not let sleeping dogs lay ?

No. I want this skirt to stand up and take his medicine right now, as we will all surely have to take ours when he comes pirouetting back through DC after Obama wins in a few weeks.

I am only illustrating what I have said about IT previously. He cannot stand to be challenged or be made to face the cold hard truth. It's why he dumps articles in DC and lays in wait for others to comment before he ever makes a peep. He needs to know where you stand first so he can formulate his plan to break you down and "try" to humiliate you. It his why he has hardly been here since the debate. Intellectually dishonest to the nth degree....

Dallas Chief
10-11-2012, 01:19 PM
You must miss him quite a bit to start a thread about it...

I do. I miss following him around and ridiculing his lame attempts at carrying the Dems water.

Saul Good
10-11-2012, 01:25 PM
I like D, but he does have a bipolar style.

La literatura
10-11-2012, 01:28 PM
No. I want this skirt to stand up and take his medicine right now, as we will all surely have to take ours when he comes pirouetting back through DC after Obama wins in a few weeks.

I am only illustrating what I have said about IT previously. He cannot stand to be challenged or be made to face the cold hard truth. It's why he dumps articles in DC and lays in wait for others to comment before he ever makes a peep. He needs to know where you stand first so he can formulate his plan to break you down and "try" to humiliate you. It his why he has hardly been here since the debate. Intellectually dishonest to the nth degree....

Get a job that requires you to have some responsibility and don't worry about him. That's what I always tell myself when I come across someone I dislike on this forum.

RedNeckRaider
10-11-2012, 01:32 PM
I like D, but he does have a bipolar style.

That was my take a few posts before yours. He is most likely down thinking Mitt will win. Shortly the mood will swing and he will pick up his sword and resume his left wing imitation of Brave Heart again~

Saul Good
10-11-2012, 01:46 PM
That was my take a few posts before yours. He is most likely down thinking Mitt will win. Shortly the mood will swing and he will pick up his sword and resume his left wing imitation of Brave Heart again~

I haven't seen much of him in the Lounge, either. Of course, the Chiefs are doing about as well as Obama lately, so who knows...

Dallas Chief
10-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Get a job that requires you to have some responsibility and don't worry about him. That's what I always tell myself when I come across someone I dislike on this forum.

I don't dislike him per se. I just don't like his dishonesty. I am not the one you need to preaching to about jobs and responsibility btw. I pull more than my fair share, and then some, as it pertain to kicking in to the old treasury.

Nonetheless I am sure he and a few other Dems have me on ignore because of my bipolarness that flares up every four years.

Dallas Chief
10-11-2012, 04:25 PM

I think Saul was referring to me being bipolar lol. But I agree that she will be back just as soon as there is somes ort of spark in the O campaign again. As for now, they just can't help tripping all over their dicks, and I mean daily. Just keeps getting worse and worse for them...:p

Saul Good
10-12-2012, 07:41 AM
I think Saul was referring to me being bipolar lol. But I agree that she will be back just as soon as there is somes ort of spark in the O campaign again. As for now, they just can't help tripping all over their dicks, and I mean daily. Just keeps getting worse and worse for them...:p

I meant D. I'm not really that familiar with your style.

Fairplay
10-12-2012, 07:45 AM
I thought Direckshun was going into full panic mode posting all those articles. I took it as a sign he was worried Obama might not get re-elected.

It was kind of sad actually.

Captain Obvious
10-12-2012, 08:36 AM
I don't dislike him per se. I just don't like his dishonesty. I am not the one you need to preaching to about jobs and responsibility btw. I pull more than my fair share, and then some, as it pertain to kicking in to the old treasury.

Nonetheless I am sure he and a few other Dems have me on ignore because of my bipolarness that flares up every four years.

If 'dishonesty' is your criterion for making this type of thread, there should be about 10 more of these bad boys littering the front page of DC.

Dallas Chief
10-12-2012, 08:40 AM
If 'dishonesty' is your criterion for making this type of thread, there should be about 10 more of these bad boys littering the front page of DC.

Nah. We all lie and are all FoS. His/her particular brand really irritates me though. It's like playing hide and seek with a 6 year old. Every time you find them they scream you peeked or cheated or they just quit playing altogether. It is rather chicken shitty really.