PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Fast N Loud

NewChief
10-11-2012, 07:12 PM
These shows are so overdone these days to the point that I usually don't even bother to pause while flipping channels. For whatever reason, though, I really like this "garage" show. No clue if these guys are legit or not, but I like their personalities and work.

NewChief
10-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Their philosophical argument tonight about the deuce coupe was freaking awesome.

JASONSAUTO
10-11-2012, 07:19 PM
These shows are so overdone these days to the point that I usually don't even bother to pause while flipping channels. For whatever reason, though, I really like this "garage" show. No clue if these guys are legit or not, but I like their personalities and work.
I've seen it. Some of the prices he pays are quite funny.

He is one of the record holders in some fucking race, 31 hours something,lol. that surprised me though
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
10-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Their philosophical argument tonight about the deuce coupe was freaking awesome.

Frame cobbled up. bearded one was right.

Lost money though. But it was the right way to build the car.
Posted via Mobile Device

NewChief
10-11-2012, 07:22 PM

He is one of the record holders in some ****ing race, 31 hours something,lol. that surprised me though
Posted via Mobile Device

I think the bargaining portion of the show s probably scripted bullshit. I still like their personalities though.

JASONSAUTO
10-11-2012, 07:25 PM
I think the bargaining portion of the show s probably scripted bullshit. I still like their personalities though.

We agree then.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
10-11-2012, 07:28 PM

He is one of the record holders in some ****ing race, 31 hours something,lol. that surprised me though
Posted via Mobile Device

Cannonball Run in 202 I think. It is a Cannonball but not sure of the year.

The show is entertaining. The concept is rehashed but I like the characters.

JASONSAUTO
10-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Cannonball Run in 202 I think. It is a Cannonball but not sure of the year.

The show is entertaining. The concept is rehashed but I like the characters. I think you are right.

In a Ferrari.
Posted via Mobile Device

NewChief
10-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Ouch. Even if the financials are bullshit, it's interesting to see the, get fucked on a sell.

JASONSAUTO
10-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Ouch. Even if the financials are bullshit, it's interesting to see the, get fucked on a sell.

Oh I didn't realize you were currently watching... Sorry I said they lost money earlier
Posted via Mobile Device