PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Kid rock and Sean Penn say can't we all just get along

J Diddy
10-12-2012, 10:45 AM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oSQJ2ULuhb8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oSQJ2ULuhb8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Now everyone give patteeu a hug

KC Dan
10-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Who the hell cares what these tools think about anything?

J Diddy
10-12-2012, 10:56 AM

I just found it funny, but then again I don't really care either.

SNR
10-12-2012, 10:56 AM
I fucking hate Kid Rock and Sean Penn.

There's no fucking way I'm clicking on that. I might go on a killing spree.

cosmo20002
10-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Learning about Cuba, and having some food.

Mr. Kotter
10-12-2012, 11:13 AM

Substitute Glenn Beck and Lars Larsen, or Hanninty and Limbaugh....and most think-for-themselves Americans would say the same thing, right?

Except that in conservative circles, their propaganda and hyperbole as sychophants and stooges for a privileged elite bent on destroying the middle class....is taken as Gospel.

stevieray
10-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Substitute Glenn Beck and Lars Larsen, or Hanninty and Limbaugh....and most think-for-themselves Americans would say the same thing, right?

Except that in conservative circles, their propaganda and hyperbole as sychophants and stooges for a privileged elite bent on destroying the middle class....is taken as Gospel.

numberninenumberninenumbernine.

you don't know who the fuck you are without this mantra.

J Diddy
10-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Hey motherfuckers, this is a kumbaya thread. Lighten up dickheads.

KC Dan
10-12-2012, 11:19 AM

Except that in conservative circles, their propaganda and hyperbole as sychophants and stooges for a privileged elite bent on destroying the middle class....is taken as Gospel.I don't know about "most think-for-themselves Americans" but I would say the same thing for sure for the righties as I would for Matthews, Maddow, Shultz and Hayes' propaganda. They are all clowns on both sides. They all have one thing over the actors/singers, they actually know some things about politics though. But, still all idealogues and their opinions are always slanted because of that

KILLER_CLOWN
10-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Between these guys and Madonna I just don't know which way to cast my vote, I guess i'll just recognize hollywood for the propaganda piece they've always been and wish Ron Paul was still in the running.

stevieray
Hey mother****ers, this is a kumbaya thread. Lighten up dickheads.
sean, you're a dickhead

/robin wright

Brock
Lots of butthurt.

ChiefaRoo
10-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Learning about Cuba, and having some food.

This is your best post ever. Maybe the only good one.

ChiTown
10-12-2012, 11:40 AM
I laughed

Mr. Kotter
10-12-2012, 11:40 AM
numberninenumberninenumbernine.

you don't know who the **** you are without this mantra.

The truth sounds like a mantra to the brain-washed ideologues who have become, ironically, the very mind-numbed robots that Rush warned people of...years and years ago.

Some have realized the tragic irony of that, while many keep drinking the kool-aid at the rallies Sean and others are always peddling....or is it tea?

Snapple, perhaps?

Ebolapox
10-12-2012, 11:41 AM
but what does Ja Rule have to say?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mo-ddYhXAZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Kotter
10-12-2012, 11:44 AM
I don't know about "most think-for-themselves Americans" but I would say the same thing for sure for the righties as I would for Matthews, Maddow, Shultz and Hayes' propaganda. They are all clowns on both sides. They all have one thing over the actors/singers, they actually know some things about politics though. But, still all idealogues and their opinions are always slanted because of that

Fair enough. You ought to share some of your wisdom with stevie and the boys over your next Margarita...during the next disaster at the Hunt family's public feeding trough we lovingly call Arrowhead.

Cheers, and Go Chiefs! :toast:

KC Dan
10-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Fair enough. You ought to share some of your wisdom with stevie and the boys over your next Margarita...during the next disaster at the Hunt family's public feeding trough we lovingly call Arrowhead.

Cheers, and Go Chiefs! :toast:hahahahaha

Bump
10-12-2012, 11:57 AM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oSQJ2ULuhb8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oSQJ2ULuhb8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Now everyone give patteeu a hug

arguments never go down like that when people have been drinking.

J Diddy
10-12-2012, 12:06 PM

Well no kidding. First I doubt sincerely any bar would have been playing anything political on it's tv. Second, immediately after they started talking politics they most likely would have been warned and third, the second they stepped up like that, they would've been booted.

blaise
10-12-2012, 12:09 PM

Holy shit you're a douche. Just a total douchebag.

cosmo20002
10-12-2012, 12:11 PM

Sean Penn has always been known for being cool-headed.

SNR
10-12-2012, 12:14 PM

He sucked in Tree of Life. That movie could have been so good.

jiveturkey
10-12-2012, 12:19 PM
He sucked in Tree of Life. That movie could have been so good.
Holy shit was that a terrible movie. I had high expectation but found it's great for putting me to sleep.

During the 45 minute scene in space with loud ass music my wife actually yelled WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!

Radar Chief
10-12-2012, 12:21 PM

Right. /Madonna

Radar Chief
10-12-2012, 12:22 PM
They can all shut the **** up and sing.
When I want idiotic political commentary Iíll come here.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8155495&postcount=23

Mr. Kotter
10-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Holy shit you're a douche. Just a total douchebag.

Sorry; didn't know you'd take it so hard. You must have a real woody for those mavens of misinformation; alas, the truth can hurt....but it can also set you free. Be free, Mr. Dittohead...be free!

Meanwhile, I'll try to not cry myself to sleep tonight.

J Diddy
10-12-2012, 12:36 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8155495&postcount=23

So what you're saying is that they can't voice their opinions because they're singers or actors. The choice is yours to turn off the channel.

Radar Chief
10-12-2012, 01:16 PM
So what you're saying is that they can't voice their opinions because they're singers or actors. The choice is yours to turn off the channel.

If thatís what you got from my post I guess the problem is yours then.

J Diddy
10-12-2012, 01:20 PM
If thatís what you got from my post I guess the problem is yours then.

You said that they can shut up and sing and you don't wish to hear their political commentary, correct?

Radar Chief
10-12-2012, 01:24 PM
You said that they can shut up and sing and you don't wish to hear their political commentary, correct?

Correct, which ≠ ďcanít voice opinionsĒ.

J Diddy
10-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Correct, which ≠ ďcanít voice opinionsĒ.
How is one to express their opinions when all they should do is shut up and sing?

Radar Chief
10-12-2012, 01:46 PM
How is one to express their opinions when all they should do is shut up and sing?

Do you understand the history of music, how it began as not only a form of entertainment but a way of telling a story?

cosmo20002
10-12-2012, 02:05 PM

I'm generally not all that interested in celebrity political opinions, but they are generally no more stupid than Sean Hannity, Reince Priebus or the airheads on Fox & Friends.

RNR
10-12-2012, 02:22 PM
I'm generally not all that interested in celebrity political opinions, but they are generally no more stupid than Sean Hannity, Reince Priebus or the airheads on Fox & Friends.

Or the clowns on the other side from MSNBC~

RNR
10-12-2012, 02:25 PM

LMAO in a real life situation like that Penn would have knocked Rock out and the video would have bee about 10 seconds long~

Dallas Chief
10-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Kotter really has turned into a sad, jaded, shell of a man. Teaching has obviously taken its toll on him. Gonna pray for you brother...

stevieray
10-12-2012, 03:13 PM
The truth sounds like a mantra to the brain-washed ideologues who have become, ironically, the very mind-numbed robots that Rush warned people of...years and years ago.

Some have realized the tragic irony of that, while many keep drinking the kool-aid at the rallies Sean and others are always peddling....or is it tea?

Snapple, perhaps?
so, you've still got nothing, other than being abroken record about those in media to have a stance.

sad, really.

patteeu
10-12-2012, 08:12 PM

You're just used to living among the savages. That's how the 1% argue.

patteeu
10-12-2012, 08:18 PM
I watched the whole video since J Diddy was kind enough to mention me in his OP. It was a nice sentiment from Kid Rock, Sean Penn, and J Diddy, but based on the responses it hasn't been completely successful.

J Diddy
10-12-2012, 08:39 PM
I watched the whole video since J Diddy was kind enough to mention me in his OP. It was a nice sentiment from Kid Rock, Sean Penn, and J Diddy, but based on the responses it hasn't been completely successful.

Just trying to show ya some love dog.

T-post Tom
10-12-2012, 08:39 PM
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1100/spicoli.gif

J Diddy
10-12-2012, 08:41 PM
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1100/spicoli.gif

Outstanding.

LMAO

scott free
10-12-2012, 08:49 PM
I love this, one of the best messages , evah.

We're all married together, like it or not... if they're so diametrically opposed & livid with each other, why does msn carry fox sports links?

Mr. Kotter
10-12-2012, 09:01 PM
If you haven't actually watched this video....you should. All of you.

KILLER_CLOWN
10-12-2012, 10:49 PM
If you haven't actually watched this video....you should. All of you.

I'll watch it as soon as I begin to care what they think.

J Diddy
10-12-2012, 10:53 PM
I'll watch it as soon as I begin to care what they think.

Sean Penn comes out in a cop uniform with Ice T blaring Colors in the background. Kid Rock battles back by saying he's not straight out the hood, he's straight out the trailer.

KILLER_CLOWN
10-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Sean Penn comes out in a cop uniform with Ice T blaring Colors in the background. Kid Rock battles back by saying he's not straight out the hood, he's straight out the trailer.

*fingers in ears*

Lalalalalalala

Did you say something?

;)

SNR
10-13-2012, 01:01 AM
Holy shit was that a terrible movie. I had high expectation but found it's great for putting me to sleep.

During the 45 minute scene in space with loud ass music my wife actually yelled WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!
Yeah. I got what they were trying to do. Neat concept, just entirely too fucking long, that's all