PDA

View Full Version : Elections Biden Lied...Obama cried.

Dallas Chief
10-12-2012, 05:40 PM
This is just despicable politics. I can't believe what a liar Joe Biden is. This really hurts my feelings and gets my dander up. Haaaarumph!!!!!

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
October 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Vice President Joe Biden accused Rep. Paul Ryan of putting two wars on the “credit card,” and then suggested he voted against the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

“By the way, they talk about this great recession like it fell out of the sky–like, ‘Oh my goodness, where did it come from?’” Biden said. “It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, at the same time, put a prescription drug plan on the credit card, a trillion dollar tax cut for the very wealthy.”

“I was there, I voted against them,” Biden continued. “I said, no, we can’t afford that.”

Then Sen. Biden voted for the Afghanistan resolution on Sept. 14, 2001 which authorized “the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.”

And on Oct. 11, 2002, Biden voted for a resolution authorizing unilateral military action in Iraq, according to the Washington Post.

http://freebeacon.com/biden-claims-he-voted-against-afghanistan-iraq-wars/

chiefforlife
10-12-2012, 07:19 PM
Yeah but Biden wanted to pay cash!

Saul Good
10-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Yeah but Biden wanted to pay cash!

He had a debit card, but he couldn't remember his PIN.

stonedstooge
10-12-2012, 07:23 PM
O'Bama would have garnered more support in my opinion if he would have owned something instead of always blaming others. That's what completely turned me away from him after about a year and a half in and refusing to take the blame for anything he's done

mikey23545
10-12-2012, 07:58 PM
It's only a lie if you're a Republican.

mikey23545
10-12-2012, 08:01 PM
“By the way, I talk about the truth like it fell out of the sky–like, ‘Oh my goodness, where did it come from?’” Biden said.

http://freebeacon.com/biden-claims-he-voted-against-afghanistan-iraq-wars/

FBP
Fixed Biden's Post.

mikey23545
10-12-2012, 08:02 PM
I bet he voted against it before he voted for it.