PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs believe they are still in this thing!

Von Dumbass
10-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Privately, there are some Chiefs sources that believe the team is far better than the teamís record has indicated and that once it curbs the turnovers, the record will improve. However, they are afraid to express this, weíre told, very publicly because of the recent tension that has existed with the teamís fan base.http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/10/13/gordon-emerging-as-browns-top-downfield-threat

qabbaan
10-13-2012, 03:06 PM
And where are all those turnovers coming from, you morons?

KCUnited
10-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Q uinn

pr_capone
10-13-2012, 03:07 PM
And how better to curb the turnovers than to bench the turnover machine named Cassel?

BossChief
10-13-2012, 03:07 PM
It's true.

Keep Cassel on the bench and it energizes the players and fans.

Afterall, he is the cause of 80% of our turnovers.

KCrockaholic
10-13-2012, 03:08 PM
I don't give a fuck. Fuck this franchise and their false advertising bullshit. Blow up Scott's fucking office.

L.A. Chieffan
With Quinn we could win 9 or 10 easily

BossChief
EVERY FAN CAN SEE THE PROBLEMS /ALL CAPS PAUL

qabbaan
10-13-2012, 03:09 PM
The Jaguars remain firmly committed to QB Blaine Gabbert, though if the wheels continue to fall off in the coming weeks, it will be difficult not to turn to backup Chad Henne, even if only as a way of shaking things up. GM Gene Smith’s future in Jacksonville remains securely tied to the success or failure of Gabbert, but if head coach Mike Mularkey decides Henne gives his team the best chance to win, we hear Mularkey will have the authority to make that call.

How quaint, the head coach gets to decide who plays.

And the GM is accountable for the QB's play.

-King-
10-13-2012, 03:10 PM
How quaint, the head coach gets to decide who plays.

Are you the one who said Gabbert looks impressive? LMAO

J Diddy
10-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Every previous post has it nailed. We're only 2 games out of first. You take away the ungodly amount of turnovers and we're in the mix.

The ironic thing is that we are as good as we thought we were when the season began. The thing that we didn't take into account is how bad MC was going to be.

SNR
10-13-2012, 03:13 PM
And not a fuck was given

Aries Walker
10-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Remember also that we're just at the end of the toughest part of this year's schedule. We've got the Bucs now, then the week off, and then a pretty easy run. My season-start prediction of 10-6 is still achievable.

qabbaan
10-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Are you the one who said Gabbert looks impressive? LMAO

I see most of their games. His situation is complex, The team is bad and they are asking a lot of him, but he hasnt been developing. The statement was made following a highlight where he had thrown a long TD pass that Cassel could clearly not make, and had played a pretty good game. It was just a Cassel comparison for the most part iirc. He hasnt been good, but he isn't as bad as people say.

Count Zarth
10-13-2012, 03:15 PM
*rolls tape of Buffalo*

Count Zarth
10-13-2012, 03:16 PM
This team better not go 3-4 and start giving fans hope. Because they'll just lose @SD and @PIT, and then you're 3-6 and stand a stupid chance of fucking up draft position.

Fucking pack it in, you losers.

L.A. Chieffan
10-13-2012, 03:17 PM
They can beat sd and Pitt

BossChief
10-13-2012, 03:21 PM
They can beat sd and Pitt

Not with Cassel.

Count Zarth
10-13-2012, 03:23 PM
Not with Quinn.

FYP

I am gonna be so pissed off if we win 3 more bullshit games this year.

All that fucking crap with Kyle Boller and his clones last year fucked up everything and pissed me right off.

ElGringo
10-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Cowher 10-6 and the playoffs....the the Titanic!!!!!!!!!!

Deberg_1990
10-13-2012, 03:38 PM
This team better not go 3-4 and start giving fans hope. Because they'll just lose @SD and @PIT, and then you're 3-6 and stand a stupid chance of ****ing up draft position.

****ing pack it in, you losers.

This is exactly whats going to happen.

Count Zarth
10-13-2012, 03:40 PM
Not if the Bucs play to their potential.

Their season is on the line and they are coming off a bye.

It will be a rough game.

Good thing we have Brady Quinn.

qabbaan
10-13-2012, 03:44 PM
The Chiefs thing to happen would be for Quinn to play fairly well, win a couple of games, ruin our draft position, save the coach and GM's job, and destroy any chance of change at Arrowhead.

Heck, Orton did it last year and some people wanted him back this year...

TrickyNicky
10-13-2012, 03:47 PM
Anonymous Chief's sources have revealed that the Chief's staff has been working on a breakthrough gameplan that might finally turn the tide for the team this season. One insider in particular is stressing that the if the offense were to score slightly more points than the opposing team, it would greatly increase their chances for victory. However, they are keeping these revelatory aspects under wraps, lest they anger an already emboldened outlier of fans.
Http://www.profootballbiannually.com/483...derpy-plan

whoman69
10-13-2012, 04:10 PM
7 wins are still within reach/Chiefs management

Shox
10-13-2012, 04:12 PM
This team is so much better than anyone realizes. The negative impact of Matt Cassel is far reaching....play calling, player belief system, team chemistry, player/coach chemistry, fan/team chimstry, opponents no fear of the pass, turnovers, time of possession, field position, 3rd down conversions, on and on and on and on.

Matt Cassel being on the bench will immediately improve every aspect of this team.

The only question is how much and how fast will this team improve. We are about to find out.

JASONSAUTO
10-13-2012, 04:13 PM
I just hope the are still in the running for first pick week seventeen.
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Zarth
10-13-2012, 04:15 PM
This team is so much better than anyone realizes. The negative impact of Matt Cassel is far reaching....play calling, player belief system, team chemistry, player/coach chemistry, fan/team chimstry, opponents no fear of the pass, turnovers, time of possession, field position, 3rd down conversions, on and on and on and on.

Matt Cassel being on the bench will immediately improve every aspect of this team.

The only question is how much and how fast will this team improve. We are about to find out.

THIS TEAM NEEDS TO LOSE.

Bane
10-13-2012, 04:21 PM
:banghead:

Reerun_KC
10-13-2012, 04:55 PM
It's true.

Keep Cassel on the bench and it energizes the players and fans.

Afterall, he is the cause of 80% of our turnovers.
Post like this are 110% support for pioli.

This is exactly the hype pioli is looking for.

Reerun_KC
10-13-2012, 04:56 PM
As a fan. Quinn doesn't do shit for me and the faster he fails the better. He.doesn't energize shit.

ClevelandBronco
10-13-2012, 04:57 PM

And you're basing this on ... what, exactly?

htismaqe
10-13-2012, 05:05 PM

If there's one guy out there that could throw more picks than Cassel, it's Quinn.

BossChief
10-13-2012, 05:07 PM
Post like this are 110% support for pioli.

This is exactly the hype pioli is looking for.

As a fan. Quinn doesn't do shit for me and the faster he fails the better. He.doesn't energize shit.

The point
Your head.

As usual.

Reerun_KC
10-13-2012, 05:17 PM
The point
Your head.

As usual.says the guys that swallowed stanzi relentlessly. You will be the first to mustache ride Quinn at the slightest hint of success. You are the ideal pioli fan.

BossChief
10-13-2012, 05:55 PM
I would be totally fine if Quinn has a good game and we win.

He had enough talent coming out of college to be discussed as a possible #1 pick overall. If he shows that it was just a overall team talent issue in Cleveland, I'll support him...but not at the cost of doing whatever it takes to draft his competition.

Its not like the guy doesn't have the physical tools...he does...if he can get back, mentally, where he was at ND he could be a good quarterback and this team would rally around him.

Now, does any of that say I THINK IT WILL HAPPEN...no. That's because my best friend is a Browns fan and I watched almost every game he ever played there and think he is hot garbage as a pro.

I still think that 4 or 5 games from now, Stanzi will get his chance and will run with it because I DO think he has the goods to be a quality starter for us.

Now, dance.

Hog Farmer
10-13-2012, 06:01 PM
THIS TEAM NEEDS TO LOSE.

Sorry dude. This team has too much talent to even finish 8-8. Even if we had the #1 pick, Pioli wouldn't draft a QB with it. And if you think Pioli won't be here for next years draft you're wrong. Wishing us to lose is just dumb, how many years do you want us to lose ?????

KCChiefsFan88
10-13-2012, 06:03 PM
Even if you go with Fat Scott's logic that the 1-4 start is all to blame on turnovers... that would still put the primary blame on Fat Scott's pet, Cassel since Cassel has been reponsible for the majority of the turnovers.

Brock
10-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Sorry dude. This team has too much talent to even finish 8-8. Even if we had the #1 pick, Pioli wouldn't draft a QB with it. And if you think Pioli won't be here for next years draft you're wrong. Wishing us to lose is just dumb, how many years do you want us to lose ?????

as many years as it takes.

BossChief
10-13-2012, 06:08 PM
Even if you go with Fat Scott's logic that the 1-4 start is all to blame on turnovers... that would still put the primary blame on Fat Scott's pet, Cassel since Cassel has been reponsible for the majority of the turnovers.

The Chiefs have 19 turnovers and Cassel is responsible for 14 of them.

No ignoring that.

BigMeatballDave
10-13-2012, 06:09 PM

That the sucktitude of Mark Kasl is uber-high.

whoman69
10-13-2012, 06:10 PM
The Chiefs have 19 turnovers and Cassel is responsible for 14 of them.

No ignoring that.

Just bad luck. Matt, you're our starter against the Raiders./Pioli

BoneKrusher
10-13-2012, 06:10 PM
*rolls tape of Buffalo*

and fly the banner again.

Guru
10-13-2012, 06:14 PM
and fly the banner again.
with X2 at the end

Coogs
10-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Not a popular ting to say around here, but I believe we are still in this thing as well. We are only 2 games out of 1st in the West right now. I believe in Quinn based off of what I saw in preseason and last Sunday.

Disclaimer: If we lose tomorrow, I reserve the right to change my opinion.

KCChiefsFan88
10-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Not a popular ting to say around here, but I believe we are still in this thing as well. We are only 2 games out of 1st in the West right now. I believe in Quinn based off of what I saw in preseason and last Sunday.

Disclaimer: If we lose tomorrow, I reserve the right to change my opinion.

This message was approved by the Kansas City Chiefs P.R. Department.

Coogs
10-13-2012, 06:22 PM
This message was approved by the Kansas City Chiefs P.R. Department.

No, not really. They believe in Cassel. Coog's doesn't.

Darckhorse0
10-13-2012, 06:25 PM
YEAH WITH THE PARITY OF OUR DIVISION WERE STILL IN IT, HAD WE BEAT SAN DIEGO WE WOULD HAVE BEEN 2-2 AND THE CHIEFS WOULD HAVE MADE SURE THEY BEAT BALTIMORE WE'D BE 3-2 GOING INTO WEAK A$$ TAMPA.

DID YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE #3 RANKED OFFENSE AND #11 DEFENSE? LETS GO PASSING G A M E.....

HONESTLY I WANT RECEIVING HELP, I WANT PLAXICO, T.O. & CHAD JONSON ALONG WITH BOWE AND MCCLUSTER. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH OF A THREAT WE WOULD BE WITH THE BALL? WE ARE SO MEDIOCRE RIGHT NOW........

Three7s
10-13-2012, 06:27 PM
YEAH WITH THE PARODY OF OUR DIVISION WERE STILL IN IT, HAD WE BEAT SAN DIEGO WE WOULD HAVE BEEN 2-2 AND THE CHIEFS WOULD HAVE MADE SURE THEY BEAT BALTIMORE WE'D BE 3-2 GOING INTO WEAK A$$ TAMPA.

DID YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE #3 RANKED OFFENCE AND #11 DEFENCE? LETS GO PASSING G A M E.....
OMG CAPS LOCK!!!!1

THIS MAKES THIS POST MORE MEANINGFUL!

FAX
10-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Had we beaten everybody we'd be ... well ... heck, it says here we'd be undefeated or dang close to it.

I'll bet the players are somewhat confused knowing in their hearts that man-on-man, they can hold their own or better in this league. Yet, here they are wallowing around in the cellar muck.

I wonder why we can't win? Strange.

FAX

ClevelandBronco
10-13-2012, 06:34 PM
YEAH WITH THE PARODY OF OUR DIVISION WERE STILL IN IT...

With any other division, I might point out that the word you're looking for is "parity." However, in the case of the AFCW, you may be correct.

KCChiefsFan88
10-13-2012, 06:42 PM
YEAH WITH THE PARODY OF OUR DIVISION WERE STILL IN IT, HAD WE BEAT SAN DIEGO WE WOULD HAVE BEEN 2-2 AND THE CHIEFS WOULD HAVE MADE SURE THEY BEAT BALTIMORE WE'D BE 3-2 GOING INTO WEAK A$$ TAMPA.

DID YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE #3 RANKED OFFENSE AND #11 DEFENSE? LETS GO PASSING G A M E.....

HONESTLY I WANT RECEIVING HELP, I WANT PLAXICO, T.O. & CHAD JONSON ALONG WITH BOWE AND MCCLUSTER. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH OF A THREAT WE WOULD BE WITH THE BALL? WE ARE SO MEDIOCRE RIGHT NOW........

Sounds like Fat Scott is up in your prostate and you are squeeling.

BossChief
10-13-2012, 06:49 PM
With any other division, I might point out that the word you're looking for is "parity." However, in the case of the AFCW, you may be correct.

:thumb:

Darckhorse0
10-13-2012, 06:50 PM
P I O L I

MUST

GO!

LETS BRING IN MARTY SCHOTTENHIEMER AS GM, HE KNOWS HOW TO DRAFT PLAYERS...........

NJChiefsFan
10-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Afraid to say this because fans will get on their ass about it. Our image certainly has changed. You stay afraid of us.

stonedstooge
10-13-2012, 06:55 PM
What are "Chief sources"?

BigMeatballDave
10-13-2012, 07:00 PM
LETS BRING IN MARTY SCHOTTENHIEMER AS GM, HE KNOWS HOW TO DRAFT PLAYERS...........

LMAO

L.A. Chieffan
10-13-2012, 07:00 PM

Quinn is not Cassell

BossChief
10-13-2012, 07:01 PM

People that work for the organization that are tired of Pioli and want the walls to close in around him. The guy micromanages so much it must get tiring working for him without being able to do your job.

BigMeatballDave
10-13-2012, 07:02 PM
I see ALL CAPS DEB has made an appearance.

NJChiefsFan
10-13-2012, 07:04 PM

People that work for the organization that are tired of Pioli and want the walls to close in around him. The guy micromanages so much it must get tiring working for him without being able to do your job.

http://images.clipartof.com/small/1048780-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Janitor-Using-A-Push-Broom.jpg

Darckhorse0
10-13-2012, 07:04 PM
I dont mean any harm with the.caps it makes it easier for people to read as well as myself when messaging cause im doing it from my phone. Nothing personal.

Flachief58
10-13-2012, 07:07 PM
YEAH WITH THE PARITY OF OUR DIVISION WERE STILL IN IT, HAD WE BEAT SAN DIEGO WE WOULD HAVE BEEN 2-2 AND THE CHIEFS WOULD HAVE MADE SURE THEY BEAT BALTIMORE WE'D BE 3-2 GOING INTO WEAK A$$ TAMPA.

But reality is

1. We did not beat SD or BALT & as a result we are 1-4

2. Rankings don't mean shit as is apparent by the fact we are 1-4

3. You spelled QBOTF wrong

Darckhorse0
10-13-2012, 07:08 PM
WHATS EXCITING ABOUT QUINN IS HERES A GUY WHO HOLDS 36 NCAA RECORDS AND WAS THROWING HIS @$$ OFF IN NOTRE DAME AND WAS DROOLING FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY. MARK MY WORD, WEVE SEEN THE LAST OF CASSEL. R.I.P. WITH YOUR CAREER IN KANSAS CITY MATT. QUINNS IN AN OFFENSE THAT HE KNOWS NOW. WERE GOING TO PUT UP 27 PTS TOMORROW. GO C H I E F S..............

Flachief58
10-13-2012, 07:11 PM
WHATS EXCITING ABOUT QUINN IS HERES A GUY WHO HOLDS 36 NCAA RECORDS AND WAS THROWING HIS @$$ OFF IN NOTRE DAME AND WAS DROOLING FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY. MARK MY WORD, WEVE SEEN THE LAST OF CASSEL. R.I.P. WITH YOUR CAREER IN KANSAS CITY MATT. QUINNS IN AN OFFENSE THAT HE KNOWS NOW. WERE GOING TO PUT UP 27 PTS TOMORROW. GO C H I E F S..............

12 starts in 6 years beg to differ

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-13-2012, 07:16 PM
Would you please worry about your below average Bronco team going 8-8. THANKS!!!

BigMeatballDave
10-13-2012, 07:17 PM
I dont mean any harm with the.caps it makes it easier for people to read as well as myself when messaging cause im doing it from my phone. Nothing personal.

Posting in all caps here means you are being sarcastic.

Darckhorse0
10-13-2012, 07:18 PM
im just making a quote of where we could have been and is just conversation. I happen to be on a touch scrren iphone and typing fast. Its only friendly conversation and im not here toargue or battle with anyone.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Broncos believe if they quit playing good teams and falling behind 21-0 against them and maybe if the good teams could do them a favor and play thier 2nd string, so they can play a Raider like opponent every week they can be an AFC power.

BossChief
10-13-2012, 07:23 PM
im just making a quote of where we could have been and is just conversation. I happen to be on a touch scrren iphone and typing fast. Its only friendly conversation and im not here toargue or battle with anyone.

is your name deb?

FAX
10-13-2012, 07:24 PM

Well, you came to the wrong place, Mr. Darckhorse0. Here, we are all about argue and battle. Like, for example, a dude just got cooked to death at a Bumble Bee Tuna factory and nobody cares. You follow what I'm sauteing here? Nobody cares! That's the kind of crowd you're messing with, man. Nothing is worse than being cooked to death in a tuna vat, dude. Nothing. But will you hear anybody on this board crying about it? No. Because nobody cares!

FAX

J Diddy
10-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Well, you came to the wrong place, Mr. Darckhorse0. Here, we are all about argue and battle. Like, for example, a dude just got cooked to death at a Bumble Bee Tuna factory and nobody cares. You follow what I'm sauteing here? Nobody cares! That's the kind of crowd you're messing with, man. Nothing is worse than being cooked to death in a tuna vat, dude. Nothing. But will you hear anybody on this board crying about it? No. Because nobody cares!

FAX

Crap I care. Now I'm not eating any tuna.

Ace Gunner
10-13-2012, 07:27 PM
They could do it.

If they signed Peyton Manning last off season.

NJChiefsFan
10-13-2012, 07:29 PM

I don't think so. I can't handle a paragraph of all caps. Do what you have to do but all caps does not make it easier to read.

BossChief
10-13-2012, 07:34 PM
Im pretty sure that DEB ALL CAPS said the same thing about why she used caps.

I think this darkhorse is either her or a mult trying to imitate her.

splatbass
10-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Crap I care. Now I'm not eating any tuna.

Just one more reason fresh tuna is better than canned.

htismaqe
10-13-2012, 07:48 PM
I don't think so. I can't handle a paragraph of all caps. Do what you have to do but all caps does not make it easier to read.

I LOVE using caps. It creates EMPHASIS.

Phobia
10-13-2012, 07:55 PM

Didn't read.

JASONSAUTO
10-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Didn't read.

I usually tune out people that yell at me too
Posted via Mobile Device

Psyko Tek
10-13-2012, 09:57 PM
The Chiefs thing to happen would be for Quinn to play fairly well, win a couple of games, ruin our draft position, save the coach and GM's job, and destroy any chance of change at Arrowhead.

Heck, Orton did it last year and some people wanted him back this year...

if we had orton, we would at least be 500 here, maybe even 1 loss team
well on the way to 9 and 7 and a wild card, first round loss

Flachief58
10-13-2012, 10:06 PM
if we had orton, we would at least be 500 here, maybe even 1 loss team
well on the way to 9 and 7 and a wild card, first round loss

Right in the Chiefs wheelhouse

NJChiefsFan
10-13-2012, 10:17 PM
Didn't read.

But its important. It's in CAPS dammit!

SNR
10-13-2012, 10:32 PM

Hey buddy how about a Fresca?

J Diddy
10-13-2012, 10:34 PM
Hey buddy how about a Fresca?

WHAT IS THIS STRANGE LANGUAGE YOU TYPE IN?

bevischief
10-13-2012, 10:43 PM
And not a **** was given

This. Burn the leadership down.

ghak99
10-13-2012, 11:02 PM
Anonymous Chief's sources have revealed that the Chief's staff has been working on a breakthrough gameplan that might finally turn the tide for the team this season. One insider in particular is stressing that the if the offense were to score slightly more points than the opposing team, it would greatly increase their chances for victory. However, they are keeping these revelatory aspects under wraps, lest they anger an already emboldened outlier of fans. Http://www.profootballbiannually.com/483...derpy-plan

This insider is a ****ing genius. LMAO

Am I the only one who read the last part as not wanting to piss off those flaming aids tree growing, antifreeze drinking, idiots over at ChiefsPlanet?

TEX
10-14-2012, 12:04 AM
But Pioli IS AS BAD as the record indicates...

el borracho
10-14-2012, 05:18 AM
In what thing? The Chiefs have no QB and no coaches. Some of the players are certainly more talented than the record would indicate, but they aren't going to win anything meaningful until the Chiefs get a QB and some coaches.

bevischief
10-14-2012, 05:27 AM
Another reason to say f*** this these clowns

Mr. Flopnuts
10-14-2012, 05:31 AM

ntl;sdr

bevischief
10-14-2012, 05:34 AM
Drugs test them for it!!

BoneKrusher
10-14-2012, 07:10 AM
if Brady Quinn plays like a stud QB the chiefs are in it.

King_Chief_Fan
10-14-2012, 08:33 AM
not out of the queston since they are in the west.

No Cassel and no turnovers improves the chances

notorious
10-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Curbing the TO's will improve the team, but it still won't be worth shit with a "DNP" at QB.

3rd&48ers
10-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Romeo wasn't too smart announcing who the starter would be Tuesday, the element of surprise is gone now

Dave Lane
10-14-2012, 08:45 AM

Oh shit you now the Quinn peter pumper?