PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Come feed me my "Brady Quinn sucks" crow...

Dicky McElephant
10-14-2012, 02:49 PM
My plate and fork are ready. Light me up.

Oh....and fuck this entire team.

lewdog
10-14-2012, 02:51 PM
Told you, and look how long you had his gay avatar after we signed that pile of poop!

SNR
Quinn > Cassel

No, seriously. If you gave Quinn the 4 seasons of starts that Cassel was given (emphasis on given, Matty sure didn't earn them) I think Quinn would be a much better player than Cassel

pr_capone
Quinn > Cassel

No, seriously. If you gave Quinn the 4 seasons of starts that Cassel was given (emphasis on given, Matty sure didn't earn them) I think Quinn would be a much better player than Cassel

THIS

jjchieffan
10-14-2012, 02:52 PM
How is any of this abortion of a game on Quinn. Our defense was awful. The protection was awful. The running game was awful and the 2 picks were in no way in Quinn. He looked 10x better than Casshole today.

Dicky McElephant
10-14-2012, 02:52 PM
Quinn > Cassel

I firmly believe this.....but he's proving the haters right today.

Bowser
10-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Quinn > Cassel

Yep.

And that he hasn't played since, what, 2009? Not to mention he has had no help whatsoever from his receivers and playcalling....

Deberg_1990
Stanzi time yet?

KCrockaholic
Can't believe you expected anything out of him.

lewdog
I will say Quinn looks better than Cassel but he is still miles behind where I starting NFL QB should be.

GoHuge
10-14-2012, 02:54 PM
At this point who cares? Unless you predicted that the Chiefs were going to be one of the three worst teams in the NFL we were all suck.

Dicky McElephant
10-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Can't believe you expected anything out of him.

He deserves another shot. I know that much. Give him the bye week with the starting offense.

LiL stumppy
10-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Quinn is obviously 20 x better than cashole. Its so obvious its dumb

DJ's left nut
10-14-2012, 02:56 PM
How is any of this abortion of a game on Quinn. Our defense was awful. The protection was awful. The running game was awful and the 2 picks were in no way in Quinn. He looked 10x better than Casshole today.

He still looked like a below average quarterback, but that was as much as design as anything.

He did seem to have better pocket presence, I'll give him that. I also like that he showed significantly more arm strength and an easy, quick release.

He showed that he has tools and a little upside that Cassel doesn't have. He also didn't do enough to keep his job, unfortunately. In a fair organization, he probably gets another shot. In the Chiefs organization, however, the only thing that would've kept him on the field was an outright fan revolt and that's just not going to happen after a 3-point performance from the O.

This is the worst team in football, both in performance and organization. I don't even think it's that close.

Reerun_KC
10-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Quinn is Cassel. Jfc how desperate do people have to be to support this guy? I sure don't want to give him 4 yeas and neither do any other NFL franchises. Only in kc can Quinn be the answer.

Bowser
10-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Quinn deserves another shot at quarterbacking this team far more than Daboll does at coordinating the offense for this team.

Fritz88
http://i.imgur.com/7yhJs.jpg

Reerun_KC

Because...no.matter how shitty the defense is. Quinn should help.them out. Throwing.picks isn't helping this team.

Mr_Tomahawk
10-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Ill take some...

I started the Quinn QBOTF thread.

Fuck this team.

Bowser
10-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Quinn is Cassel. Jfc how desperate do people have to be to support this guy? I sure don't want to give him 4 yeas and neither do any other NFL franchises. Only in kc can Quinn be the answer.

Have you watched Cassel play this year? Quinn is miles better than Cassel. That said, he's not "the answer" at qb, but he is the best that we got right now.

petegz28
10-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Quinn still > Cassel....not that it means much

ChiefaRoo
10-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Brady Quinn equals Cassel without the meager talent.

Param
10-14-2012, 03:03 PM
LMAO you brady quinn homer. He fucking sucks ass.

Tebow is fucking better than Quinn.

-King-
10-14-2012, 03:03 PM
I didn't think you were serious about that. Why could honestly expect Quinn to be good?

BossChief
10-14-2012, 03:04 PM
To be expected. First start in 3 years and with a team around him that seems to have quit.

Der Flöprer
10-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Quinn > Cassel

THIS

THIS THIS

Quinn looks like a fucking QB. A good one? Not so much. But at least he looks like a fucking QB. Fuck Cassel. Fuck Pioli. And fuck this whole fucking team. Soft, bitches.

jjchieffan
10-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Well let's blame Charles too then. What dud he average? 2 yards per carry? The first pick was popped out of the receivers hands when he was hit. The second was dropped by mccluster and just a fluke that it was picked up just an inch from the ground. But yeah. Let's put this loss on Quinn. Dumb asses!!

BossChief
10-14-2012, 03:08 PM
He should start the next 4 games and if he cant turn the team around, Stanzi should take over to finish this craptastic year.

I just hope Cassel is done.

ChiefsCountry
10-14-2012, 03:09 PM
We were in a win/win with Quinn anyway. He either was going to be good or suck. No big deal imo.
Posted via Mobile Device

tk13
10-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Quinn throws a better ball than Cassel, but we knew that already. The guy was a first round pick. This team was supposed to have quit because they knew Cassel sucked, a new QB would elevate the team a bit. Now the team "quit" around Quinn. It's all excuses. I wouldn't have a problem staying with Quinn moving forward at all, but it's not like he lit the world on fire today either.

Baconeater
10-14-2012, 03:12 PM
I'd rather watch him than Cassel FWIW.

BossChief
The two picks weren't really his fault...but he threw an easy pick to Barber that was dropped.

Better than Cassel

lewdog
I'd rather watch him than Cassel FWIW.

That is actually still worth a loss!

Setsuna
10-14-2012, 03:13 PM
It seems bitter sweet to me. Sorry Pestilence. But yes, your boy has the talent he just can't showcase it when the lights are on.

Bowser
10-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Brian Daboll sucks Roseanne Barr ass as a coordinator, so that clearly didn't help Quinn's cause either.

#1 Bronco's Fan
10-14-2012, 03:16 PM
I told you guys Quinn sucks. IMO it is better to start Cassell and just hope he can stop turning the ball over.

Setsuna
10-14-2012, 03:17 PM
But wait....are people fucking giving him excuses again? If he was ever going to play good it would be this game when the Bucs didn't have ample time to prepare for him. If he continues to start then teams will definitely be preparing for him exclusively and he will do even worse.

Ace Gunner
10-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Quinn > Cassel

He already is. Quinn wasn't bad today. He wasn't good, but considering the guy was playing from behind and that defense is good, he did pretty much what was asked of him.

I would give Quinn the nod and let him put a few games together before I say he's crap.

Reerun_KC
10-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Well let's blame Charles too then. What dud he average? 2 yards per carry? The first pick was popped out of the receivers hands when he was hit. The second was dropped by mccluster and just a fluke that it was picked up just an inch from the ground. But yeah. Let's put this loss on Quinn. Dumb asses!!
Yet if Cassel played today with.same stats. Your hypocritical ass would be all over him. Just shut up. You are.looking stupid.

Count Alex's Losses
10-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Release the KraQuinn....from the roster.

the Talking Can
10-14-2012, 03:20 PM
quinn eats shit

there is a reason we found him in a trashcan...

thank god that stupid fantasy is over and we can focus on finishing 1-15 and drafting Geno

Reerun_KC
10-14-2012, 03:20 PM
quinn eats shit

there is a reason we found him in a trashcan...

thank god that stupid fantasy is over and we can focus on finishing 1-15 and drafting Geno
Absolutely

Ace Gunner
10-14-2012, 03:21 PM
And OBTW- I am not nor have I ever been a guy saying Quinn is QBOTF. Right now, I think the objective should be to have a veteran guy play QB while they draft and groom one to start 2014.

the Talking Can
10-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Quinn is miles better than Cassel.

no, he isn't

B. Quinn
22/38
180 yards
0 tds
2 ints
48.1 QB rating

and a pick 6

Dayze
10-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Have you watched Cassel play this year? Quinn is miles better than Cassel. That said, he's not "the answer" at qb, but he is the best that we got right now.

This.

reschief
10-14-2012, 03:25 PM
at least we all know now that Haley was the most sane person of this franchise . . .and that dude had some serious issues. This is mental illness, not football.

Smed1065
10-14-2012, 03:26 PM
If Quinn had only started the last 4 years.

Priest31kc

Umm. Protection was good all day. What were you watching?

Defense gave up only 14 pts at the start of the 4th quarter and then just gave up.

Quinn & the playcalling lost this game. Even if the playcalling was great, Quinn still blows.

3 points, 2 more turnovers, no hope at all.

Not having a QB has a cumulative effect on the rest of the team.

Running game sucked because we were going up against the 4th ranked run D on the road...and we have no QB to take advantage of their 32nd ranked pass D.

Smed1065
no, he isn't

B. Quinn
22/38
180 yards
0 tds
2 ints
48.1 QB rating

and a pick 6

see above post.

ChiefsCountry
no, he isn't

B. Quinn
22/38
180 yards
0 tds
2 ints
48.1 QB rating

and a pick 6

Like that pick 6 is on Quinn. That is all on Mcmidget.
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can
10-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Like that pick 6 is on Quinn. That is all on Mcmidget.
Posted via Mobile Device

make any fucking excuses you want

tk13
10-14-2012, 03:28 PM
I don't think either INT was really Quinn's fault... but Cassel makes those throws and it's his fault. You can't have a double standard.

ChiefsCountry
make any fucking excuses you want

Im not making excuse.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser
no, he isn't

B. Quinn
22/38
180 yards
0 tds
2 ints
48.1 QB rating

and a pick 6

I'm not saying he's great, but he's the best the team has right now, no question about it.

And this turd Brian Daboll absolutely is the worst offensive coordinator in the league, hands down. His gameplans suck the dick. NO quarterback has done shit with Daboll coaching them at all three of his stops as a coach. That hire may be worse than Pioli giving the head coaching gig to his Patriot buddy RAC.

mlyonsd
10-14-2012, 03:29 PM
Shannon Sharpe suggested we bring back Lenny.

the Talking Can
10-14-2012, 03:29 PM
I don't think either INT was really Quinn's fault... but Cassel makes those throws and it's his fault. You can't have a double standard.

thank you

Priest31kc
10-14-2012, 03:30 PM

Not really. Every one of Cassel's tipped INTs were shitty throws. Quinn's throws were on target, Maneri dropped one and the other was just horrible luck.

Still, Quinn is god awful. Terrible.

Easy 6
10-14-2012, 03:31 PM
While there is no guarantee, what i watched early on said that he should've been trusted to take more real shots.

Play calling was atrocious today, we have three WR'S who can ALL make plays on decent throws downfield... but instead we go back to running it 1959 style again, and when daboll DID try to get chunks, it was to ****ing mccluster in crucial 3rd & fifteens... mother. ****

Awful, awful coaching... thats where i cast blame today, period.

chiefzilla1501
The worst part. Still a better performance than Cassel. At least you understood why he was throwing to the receivers he threw to.

And even if the Chiefs didn't put points on the board, you see what decent QB play can do for this team. This was a Kyle Orton like performance today with a few INTs sprinkled in. In the first 3 quarters, we were tremendous at moving the sticks and we absolutely dominated time of possession. That's impressive, given how we didn't run the ball a whole ton.

It should be a clear case for why Cassel should be out. But it won't be. Pioli will use this as an excuse to march out Cassel again and then claim it's the supporting cast's fault. Fuck this team.

mr. tegu
Anyone that thinks Quinn is not better than Cassel has absolutely no football knowledge or ability to evaluate what they are seeing.

the Talking Can
10-14-2012, 03:33 PM
anybody who thinks Quinn did anything today is a fucking idiot

jesus how bad does a QB have to be to make you all spit instead of swallow?

BossChief
10-14-2012, 03:35 PM
When this team actually gets a good QB, we will probably be speechless.

chiefzilla1501
10-14-2012, 03:36 PM
anybody who thinks Quinn did anything today is a ****ing idiot

Quinn was better than Cassel. That's not saying much, but it's correct.

More than anything, I blame Daboll for that abortion of a gameplan today. No imagination. An unbelievable desire to run the ball in horrible situations. And why the fuck would you not dial in a few deep pass plays?

mr. tegu
10-14-2012, 03:39 PM

This isn't a discussion about Quinn being the QBOTF. Simply that he is better than Cassel and looked it today even after no starts since 2009.

mr. tegu
10-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Quinn was better than Cassel. That's not saying much, but it's correct.

More than anything, I blame Daboll for that abortion of a gameplan today. No imagination. An unbelievable desire to run the ball in horrible situations. And why the fuck would you not dial in a few deep pass plays?

Gameplan is reflective of someone who had no idea we had a different QB playing today. And of someone that didn't even do something as simple as looking at espn defensive rankings.

Bowser
10-14-2012, 03:41 PM

LMAO

Quinn sucked, for sure. My point was he is much better than Casssel, that's all.

At the very least Quinn seems to be able to hit his receivers in the numbers from time to time.

tk13
10-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Quinn throws a better ball than Cassel, I don't argue that at all.

But if Cassel went out there today and threw out that performance against a Tampa Bay team is terrible at pass defense, he'd be getting murdered right now. Instead people are championing Quinn.

Tampa Bay allowed 345 yards/game passing coming into today. Worst in the league, by a wide, wide, wide margin. Only one other NFL team even allowed over 300 yds/game passing coming into today. They also allowed 9.0 yards/attempt, worst in the league. The Chiefs put up 180 and 4.7 yards/pass today.

the Talking Can
10-14-2012, 03:42 PM
This isn't a discussion about Quinn being the QBOTF. Simply that he is better than Cassel and looked it today even after no starts since 2009.

no, he isn't....and no, he didn't

he looked like hot asshole and every fucking stat supports that

but you guys seem invested in believing it, for some weird reason...so believe whatever the fuck you want

HemiEd
10-14-2012, 03:49 PM
This

Daboll was pathetic as well.

ChiefsCountry
10-14-2012, 03:51 PM
This

There is a reason Billy B promoted Mcdouche over him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane
10-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Its time for Stanzi and 1-15.

Quinn isn't the answer to any question other than "QBs who suck ass a little worse than Cassel"

mr. tegu
10-14-2012, 05:07 PM
no, he isn't....and no, he didn't

he looked like hot asshole and every fucking stat supports that

but you guys seem invested in believing it, for some weird reason...so believe whatever the fuck you want

The stats are misleading. Both INTs hit the receivers right in the hands.

If you don't Quinn is better that means you think Cassel does things better than Quinn. So, what does Cassel do that's better?

The fact that after Quinn gets one start in 3 years and you basically cannot point out anything Cassel does better than Quinn tells you all you need to know about the fact the situation. I am really excited to see you defend Cassel and point out his positive attributes.

theelusiveeightrop
10-14-2012, 05:08 PM
Quinn can fill out a jersey like no other

the Talking Can
10-14-2012, 05:09 PM
The stats are misleading. Both INTs hit the receivers right in the hands.

If you don't Quinn is better that means you think Cassel does things better than Quinn. So, what does Cassel do that's better?

The fact that after Quinn gets one start in 3 years and you basically cannot point out anything Cassel does better than Quinn tells you all you need to know about the fact the situation. I am really excited to see you defend Cassel and point out his positive attributes.

i don't give a shit about either

they are both complete worthless pieces of shit...they both embarrassed the position

Discuss Thrower
10-14-2012, 05:09 PM
22/30something 180 2INT.

Not good, clearly, but I think he displayed an ability to move an offense if you know what to call play wise.

TEX
10-14-2012, 05:12 PM

Oh....and **** this entire team.

No crow served. The problems on this team are far more than Brady Quinn. TOTAL Incompetency from top down.

TEX
10-14-2012, 05:14 PM
This

He has a history of this as well.

jjchieffan
10-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Yet if Cassel played today with.same stats. Your hypocritical ass would be all over him. Just shut up. You are.looking stupid.

Pot meet kettle. Seriously dumbass. You are so friggin negative on this team that you would have been praising Manning or Brady and making excuses for them if they played for us today and had exactly the same play. You are the frigging hypocrite

HemiEd
10-14-2012, 05:17 PM
There is a reason Billy B promoted Mcdouche over him.
Posted via Mobile Device

I get that now. Too bad he ended up on the Chiefs staff, but I think the number of qualified candidates that would actually come to KC was getting pretty thin.

HemiEd
10-14-2012, 05:19 PM
He has a history of this as well.

Can Quinn be Alex Smith?

Discuss Thrower
10-14-2012, 05:21 PM
Can Quinn be Alex Smith?

Not that I'm smart, but it's definitely possible. All about the playcalling and getting the dude's confidence up.

Buehler445
10-14-2012, 05:22 PM

Quinn throws a better ball than Cassel, but we knew that already. The guy was a first round pick. This team was supposed to have quit because they knew Cassel sucked, a new QB would elevate the team a bit. Now the team "quit" around Quinn. It's all excuses. I wouldn't have a problem staying with Quinn moving forward at all, but it's not like he lit the world on fire today either.

Both of these. Quinn was markedly better than Casshole but still sucks balls. Its like saying clap is better than HIV. Who gives a fuck? You still got an STD from the stanky whore you thought it was a good idea to bone.

KC Tattoo
10-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Kind of funny at least to me. I think we had a 2nd and two or 3rd and two and of course we would run the ball. I just thought to myself *self**a Brady Quinn bootleg just might work** nope nothing other than a predictable run up the middle only to lose two yards.

threebag02
10-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Quinn > Toxic Runny Shits > Cassel

Yes this is correct. Quinn showed some zip and crisp throws. I just wish they could have played as a team today.

mlyonsd
10-14-2012, 05:28 PM
The play calling looked the same to me. We evidently either don't have a receiver that can get open on a deep route, no QB that can throw one, an OL that cant' give him time to throw it, or an offensive playbook that sucks.

jjchieffan
10-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Can Quinn be Alex Smith? No. Alex Smith got a fair shake. Quinn had seven starts before today. That us absurd for a first round puck. And you geniouses(cp sp) are writing him off after one game. I bet he leaves here and gets a fair shot somewhere. Then he becomes a franchise player for that team. Then u same hypocrites will be pissed that we let him get away. That's the way u armchair gms work. Tell me again y u don't have a GM job? U should. U know everything
No directed towards u Ed. Specifically referring to reerun the retard

jjchieffan
10-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Can Quinn be Alex Smith? No. Alex Smith got a fair shake. Quinn had seven starts before today. That us absurd for a first round puck. And you geniouses(cp sp) are writing him off after one game. I bet he leaves here and gets a fair shot somewhere. Then he becomes a franchise player for that team. Then u same hypocrites will be pissed that we let him get away. That's the way u armchair gms work. Tell me again y u don't have a GM job? U should. U know everything

Coogs
10-14-2012, 05:56 PM

Oh....and fuck this entire team.

Better save me a slice of that Pest.

Iowanian
10-14-2012, 05:56 PM
This isn't crow and it isn't a bad thing that Q-Win sucks too.

Cassel sucks. Quinn is a barf sandwich.....this is a good thing.

now...the next administration has NO CHOICE but to address the QB situation vigorously.

the Talking Can
10-14-2012, 05:57 PM
No. Alex Smith got a fair shake. Quinn had seven starts before today. That us absurd for a first round puck. And you geniouses(cp sp) are writing him off after one game. I bet he leaves here and gets a fair shot somewhere. Then he becomes a franchise player for that team. Then u same hypocrites will be pissed that we let him get away. That's the way u armchair gms work. Tell me again y u don't have a GM job? U should. U know everything

that is major league stupid

MeatRock
10-14-2012, 05:57 PM
The big mistake was hiring Daboll. Period. Worst OC ever. Solari might have been better than Daboll and that's bad.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-14-2012, 06:43 PM
I'll have a helping as well. Fuck this team.