View Full Version : Football Today was actually a good day for the Chiefs

Bump
10-14-2012, 05:23 PM
if you are thinking what I'm thinking!

Cleveland won
Tennesse won on Thursday
Dolphins won their 3rd game
Jets won their 3rd game

too bad Oakland lost, they couldn't hold their lead.

But it was a good day and another step closer to that #1 pick baby! Even if we get #2, we can settle for Barkley or whoever is gonna be the 2nd best QB.

Bowser
10-14-2012, 05:24 PM
It's like going forward, only in reverse!

Bump
10-14-2012, 05:25 PM
It's like going forward, only in reverse!

we gotta go through a big down to get a big high? lol

HMc
10-14-2012, 05:29 PM
if you are thinking what I'm thinking!

Cleveland won
Tennesse won on Thursday
Dolphins won their 3rd game
Jets won their 3rd game

too bad Oakland lost, they couldn't hold their lead.

But it was a good day and another step closer to that #1 pick baby! Even if we get #2, we can settle for Barkley or whoever is gonna be the 2nd best QB.

we need to that pick to be as high as possible so we can trade for Matt Hasselbeck

Deberg_1990
10-14-2012, 05:31 PM
It wont be a good day until Pioli is fired. Dont trust him one bit to select a new QB and HC, so it doesnt matter how high our pick is if hes in charge.

dmahurin
10-14-2012, 05:31 PM
we gotta go through a big down to get a big high? lol

If any one one knows about a big high it would be you. :thumb:

L.A. Chieffan
10-14-2012, 05:36 PM
It's like 2008 all over again. Can't wait to draft a 3-4 lineman

WV
10-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Here we come Geno!

notorious
10-14-2012, 05:37 PM
One more step toward freedom.

AustinChief
10-14-2012, 05:38 PM
If we can lose both games to Oakland and lose to Cleveland I think we are golden. 13 losses may be enough to get 1st pick this year.

lcarus
10-14-2012, 05:39 PM
If we get Geno Smith, a brand new coaching staff, maybe a new GM, a fresh draft class with the first pick in each round...I'd say this suffering was all worth it. Wouldn't you?

WV
10-14-2012, 05:40 PM
If we get Geno Smith, a brand new coaching staff, maybe a new GM, a fresh draft class with the first pick in each round...I'd say this suffering was all worth it. Wouldn't you?

Hell yes!!!!

the Talking Can
10-14-2012, 05:40 PM
let's make losing count for something...for once

Bewbies
10-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Every week is a good week. We are closer to going Trump on the whole front office!

lcarus
10-14-2012, 05:47 PM
let's make losing count for something...for once

Agreed. There has to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Going 7-9 and finishing the season on a "good note" isn't it. You gotta tear down a shitty building in order to build a new one. That building must be as shitty as possible to firmly convince our possibly delusional owner and GM that it must be torn down and rebuilt from the fucking ground up. If we're 1-15 and the stands at Arrowhead Stadium are empty, Clark will know...it's time to tear this bitch down and rebuild.

farmerchief
10-14-2012, 05:49 PM
If we can lose both games to Oakland and lose to Cleveland I think we are golden. 13 losses may be enough to get 1st pick this year.
Cleveland can score some touchdowns, and I don't see us beating them!:banghead:

farmerchief
10-14-2012, 05:50 PM
I wonder if we would actually come in with only a 3-4 game win season, would Clark scuttle the whole front office and coaches? You would think so, but who knows?

BoneKrusher
10-14-2012, 06:01 PM

yep.
plus,
just knowing we dont have to seal with Pioli, Cassel and Romeo would make it more awesome.

lcarus
10-14-2012, 06:21 PM
yep.
plus,
just knowing we dont have to seal with Pioli, Cassel and Romeo would make it more awesome.

I assume you meant "deal", and yes, I wholeheartedly agree! :thumb:

Oh Snap
10-14-2012, 06:49 PM
I'm soooo tired of this shit. Yes, it would be nice to get a top rated QB in the draft....it would be even nicer if we were discussing the playoffs instead of discussing getting the top rated pick in the draft after the first quarter of the season for the past 4 years straight! Our seasons are over before they've even began...

Bump
10-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Cleveland can score some touchdowns, and I don't see us beating them!:banghead:

play Weeden in your fantasy that week :thumb:

lcarus
10-14-2012, 08:39 PM
I'm soooo tired of this shit. Yes, it would be nice to get a top rated QB in the draft....it would be even nicer if we were discussing the playoffs instead of discussing getting the top rated pick in the draft after the first quarter of the season for the past 4 years straight! Our seasons are over before they've even began...

If we get a young QB that can become anywhere around elite, a few upgrades here and there, and a coaching staff that can get the best out of the players and plan a frickin game, we can be good for years to come. But we have to lose this year so A) we get that young QB and B) Clark cleans house and we get a GM/HC worth a damn.

If we go 8-8 and make the playoffs or just miss out, this front office will be ok with it. Fuck that. This franchise has made enough profit off of mediocrity and a loyal fanbase that has constantly felt like "we're almost there". Nope. Not having it anymore. I want excellence. I won't settle for less anymore. It all starts with a HC/QB tandem. If you have that, you can be great even with a weakness or two.