PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So what if incompetence IS the plan...

ct
10-15-2012, 12:53 PM
and Hunt has fully bought in?

Unlike Indy last year, wherethe entire FO and coaching staff was gutted to start anew w/ Luck, what if KC's plan is known and accepted by all, who will all get to participate in 2013 rebuild?

Thoughts?

Graystoke
10-15-2012, 12:55 PM
Then we are KICKING ASS!

With the plan that is.

Mr. Laz
10-15-2012, 12:55 PM
no way, unless Hunt has specifically told Pioli to take a dump and that his job is safe.

I doubt it, the Hunts are too much about money.

Rain Man
10-15-2012, 01:00 PM
If this was the case, wouldn't Cassel still be starting at all costs?

I like the theory, though. It would explain why Berry is running at half speed and why our receivers are dropping so many catchable balls. It's pretty mean of the SOBs in charge to not tell Jamaal Charles, though.

Sofa King
10-15-2012, 01:03 PM
Nope. This team is just this shitty.

King_Chief_Fan
10-15-2012, 01:05 PM
no one can be that bad on purpose

gblowfish
10-15-2012, 01:05 PM
If incompetence is the plan, all I can say is
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

theelusiveeightrop
10-15-2012, 01:09 PM
I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.
Billy Joel

kaplin42
10-15-2012, 01:12 PM
[Tinfoil Hat]

In theory, this could be the case. As JWhit wrote about, NFL teams just make money. TV deals, and merchandice probably makes the majority of the money, and stadium sales follow behind. So with this in mind, CHunt could totally be mailing it in and still make millions.

1. Assemble an "Average Team" called the Right 53

2. Offer lower end contracts to most, pay a few decent money.

3. ????

4. Profit

Seriously easy to mail it in, and still make millions.

[/TinFoil Hat]

I don't think (hope) that is the case, but yeah, possible.

memyselfI
10-15-2012, 01:13 PM
no one can be that bad on purpose

Or they overachieved? :D

Bewbies
10-15-2012, 01:15 PM
The only way I'd buy this is if it broke that Hunt wanted to move to LA. Which wouldn't be the case after he put a crapload of money into Arrowhead...

The problem this year is that Pioli hired the worst coach possible, and it has all crashed and burned.

kysirsoze
10-15-2012, 01:16 PM
I honestly think the Colts purposely tanked for Luck. I could see that being the case with the Chiefs as well. Who knows? I don't think, however, that any players are privy to such a plan. Anyone outside of Hunt, Pioli, and Crennel knowing would be insanely risky.

That said, I think we just suck.

New World Order
10-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Tyson Jackson is making 8 million this year, we should start there.

Raiderhader
10-15-2012, 01:18 PM
It's a shitty plan if that is the case (which I doubt).

Mr. Laz
10-15-2012, 02:39 PM
The only way I'd buy this is if it broke that Hunt wanted to move to LA. Which wouldn't be the case after he put a crapload of money into Arrowhead...

The problem this year is that PioLLLLLi hired the worst coach possible, and it has all crashed and burned.
he got every cent of the money he put into Arrowhead back in the last 3/4 years of no salary floor in the NFL.

Flachief58
10-15-2012, 02:44 PM
and Hunt has fully bought in?

Unlike Indy last year, wherethe entire FO and coaching staff was gutted to start anew w/ Luck, what if KC's plan is known and accepted by all, who will all get to participate in 2013 rebuild?

Thoughts?

Noone can plan to suck this bad, it just comes naturaly

KC Tattoo
10-15-2012, 03:25 PM
There too stupid to have a plan other than the Patrifart plan.

ct
10-15-2012, 04:57 PM
I should say, I do not think the players would be involved in this conspiracy, only FO types and key coaches.

Or they really just suck this bad, you decide...but that would get us where we need to be anyway, theoretically.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-15-2012, 05:08 PM
You people really believe this shit LMAO JFC someone got crack for Christmas.

Let me say this for the one thousandth time NO NFL TEAM EVER LOSES on purpose. They really don't give a fuck about drafting some college kid to come in and take thier job. The turnover of an NFL team is so great this it is so ridiculous how anyone could believe it.

lcarus
10-15-2012, 05:11 PM
The thing is, if Indy tanked last season on purpose (just hypothetically) then they did it at just the right time, with an NFL-ready QB ready to be drafted with the #1 pick. I mean it makes more sense to tank for Andrew Luck or RGIII than to tank for...who? Geno Smith? Yeah I want Geno too, but is he even close to the prospect that Luck or RGIII were coming out? Who would be next best? Barkley?

It just doesn't make sense for the Chiefs to tank this season when last year would have been the perfect opportunity with Luck coming out, plus all the injuries so early in the season. If they are purposely tanking, which I really really doubt, then their timing is just fucked up.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-15-2012, 05:13 PM
They didn't fucking tank. Someone has to be shitty enough and they just happened to be shitty at the right time. Do you think the 20-30 some players that aren't on thier team really care that they have Luck now?

displacedinMN
10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
always a good conspiracy theory

cyborgtable
10-16-2012, 08:46 AM
If there is a conspiracy theory I think it would be a purposeful dismantling of the chiefs by Pioli just because Pollard injured Brady. Bellicheck got fired by the Browns and there goes Romeo followed by Mangini. He quit on the Jets after being named head coach only to go to the Pats and we get Mangini. Pollard kills Brady's season and you get Pioli and Cassell.

theelusiveeightrop
10-16-2012, 08:52 AM
Planned incompetence? Seems plausible. See One Kaufman Drive for 20 years of guidance.

HMc
10-16-2012, 09:06 AM
They didn't ****ing tank. Someone has to be shitty enough and they just happened to be shitty at the right time. Do you think the 20-30 some players that aren't on thier team really care that they have Luck now?

the players don't need to be in on it.

ChiefsNow
10-16-2012, 09:06 AM
It's Bowe's fault for laying out and not giving a shit about his team mates , making them have the same bad attitude, making the coaches think the players have a bad attitude, giving them a bad attitude, making the fans get a bad attitude because they deserve more, making Winston have a bad attitude calling the fans punks, making the fans call Winston and Pioli and Crenell assholes and flying banners to get them fired, making Clark raise prices, pissing the fans off even more making Pioli have a bad attitude and bitch to other coaches about some fan telling him to go back where he came from, making Cassel feel bad because he won the QB spot fair and square because he didn't know Pioli previously had a bad attitude and got rid of Orton and brought in Quinn only to fuck up Stanzi's progress giving him a bad attitude and proclaim he doesn't like america as much as he used to and my bad attitude makes me think Stanzi should have grown up and cut his hair and took his job serious and proclaimed himself the starter at the begining of the year and meant it because he knows Cassel sucks and Orton was better and Palko sucked even worse giving him a don't give a shit attitude and Haley had such a bad attitude he started Palko over Stanzi and grabbed that bitches ass giving fans a bad attitude and they said they are about fed up with this shit .

scho63
10-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Then if that is the plan, we are a "Perfect Disaster"-a true oxymoron!!

PhillyChiefFan
10-16-2012, 10:23 AM
:facepalm: