PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Fed-Up Chiefs Fans Making Their Voices Heard

petegz28
10-15-2012, 09:47 PM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. Last place in the AFC West and tied for the worst record in the NFL is not where the Kansas City Chiefs expected to be this year, and the fan base isnt happy.

Marty McDonald is one of those fans. He was born and raised in Johnson County. He moved to Arizona with his family when he was 13, but he never gave up on the Chiefs.

We always hold out that loyal hope that we are one play away from turning things around, one play leads to a win and that win leads to two and get momentum getting into the playoffs, said McDonald.

But McDonald says current leadership is quickly dashing that hope.

Youve got to hold the general manager accountable because hes the one ultimately helping to shape and form that roster and has the loudest voice in the room, said McDonald.

But the voice of social media has a much louder voice. Between Facebook and Twitter, McDonald says the Save Our Chiefs sites hes involved in have enough followers to fill Arrowhead.

McDonald see the numbers are climbing, one upset fan after another and the people behind SaveOurChiefs.com are getting the followers ready to make some waves.

We are going to start encouraging fans to wear black shirts, black hoodies, black hats to voice their displeasure and taking that stadium from a sea of red to a graveyard of black death, said McDonald.

The goal is pretty simple, to help return the Chiefs to the glory days, and McDonald hopes Chiefs fans realize they do have a voice and can make it happen.

http://fox4kc.com/2012/10/15/fed-up-chiefs-fans-making-their-voices-heard/

petegz28
10-15-2012, 09:48 PM
BTW, @saveourchiefs has over 76,000 followers now

KILLER_CLOWN
10-15-2012, 09:49 PM
Only to be told Pioooooli signed a 2 year extension for doing such a great job, such a cruel twist of fate.

petegz28
10-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Only to be told Pioooooli signed a 2 year extension for doing such a great job, such a cruel twist of fate.

I just missed the bit on Fox 4 news about @saveourchiefs. I didn't know it would be the top story. Caught the very end where they said the "Chiefs declined comment"

stevieray
10-15-2012, 09:53 PM
not sure if I can go, but if I do, i'm wearing the black jumpsuit...to the radiers game...first time in ten years

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-15-2012, 09:53 PM

Is that true? I haven't been around for a couple days.

petegz28
10-15-2012, 09:54 PM

As far as we know it is NOT true

KILLER_CLOWN
10-15-2012, 09:55 PM
As far as we know it is NOT true

Really? I thought it was kind of untold now that he signed an extension last year without anyone knowing? I admit I haven't followed it in a few hours.

Baconeater
10-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Sources have confirmed that Scott may/may not have been extended and/or fired.

petegz28
10-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Sources have confirmed that Scott may/may not have been extended and/or fired.

this....

petegz28
10-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Really? I thought it was kind of untold now that he signed an extension last year without anyone knowing? I admit I haven't followed it in a few hours.

If that were true and the media was never, ever informed about it then it would be bring Clark Hunt to a new level of low and couldn't be a bigger slap in the face to the fans.

KILLER_CLOWN
10-15-2012, 09:58 PM
If that were true and the media was never, ever informed about it then it would be bring CLLLLLark Hunt to a new level of low and couldn't be a bigger slap in the face to the fans.

Not that it would be out of the ordinary or anything, well I hope it's not true but both sides are declining to comment.

Count Zarth
10-15-2012, 10:16 PM
A GRAVEYARD OF BLACK DEATH.

I love it.

http://i.imgur.com/8PIA2.gif

KC Tattoo
10-15-2012, 10:19 PM
Need to get the word out to yell and make as much noise on offense and STFU on defense.

That will get the voice heard. That would be unprecidented for a fan base to show displeasure.

Make our voice heard be loud on offense SaveOurChiefs.com

FAX
10-15-2012, 10:21 PM
BTW, @saveourchiefs has over 76,000 followers now

Just got another one. Kinda cute in an exotic sort of way, too.

FAX

CHENZ A!
10-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Fuck that. There's no way in hell I'm wearing black to a raiders game. I hate those motherfuckers and I hope we send them and their bitch ass fans home with a loss. I know we're horrible, and I want Pioli fired too, but seriously... fuck the raiders and their fans in their stupid asses. I hope a miracle happens and we win somehow. Not holding my breath though.

teedubya
10-15-2012, 10:47 PM
I love it when a plan comes together. Congrats everyone... the disgruntled fans are getting heard.

Chocolate Hog
10-15-2012, 11:25 PM
**** that. There's no way in hell I'm wearing black to a raiders game. I hate those mother****ers and I hope we send them and their bitch ass fans home with a loss. I know we're horrible, and I want PioLLLLLi fired too, but seriously... **** the raiders and their fans in their stupid asses. I hope a miracle happens and we win somehow. Not holding my breath though.

Yeah fuck Geno Smith or Matt Barkley as long as we beat the Raiders!!!!!

Count Zarth
10-15-2012, 11:29 PM
Some guy on facebook is telling me I'm not a real Chiefs fan because I want to put the red away. LMAO

Fruit Ninja
10-15-2012, 11:33 PM
**** that. There's no way in hell I'm wearing black to a raiders game. I hate those mother****ers and I hope we send them and their bitch ass fans home with a loss. I know we're horrible, and I want PioLLLLLi fired too, but seriously... **** the raiders and their fans in their stupid asses. I hope a miracle happens and we win somehow. Not holding my breath though.

Id wear black, fuck it. This organization needs to be embarrassed. They have embarrassed the fans, talked shit about the fans. fuck them until this shit is steered in the right direction.

NJChiefsFan
10-15-2012, 11:42 PM
I would almost enjoy seeing the "true" fans clash with the ones dressed in black. I don't want anybody hurt, but the more of a disaster this looks like, the better. Nobody paying attention to the actual game would be ideal. Actually, ideal would be 4,000 people in the stadium.

KC Tattoo
10-15-2012, 11:53 PM
I love it when a plan comes together. Congrats everyone... the disgruntled fans are getting heard.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x4/ostarella/A-Team/Hannibal.gif

CHENZ A!
10-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Yeah **** Geno Smith or Matt Barkley as long as we beat the Raiders!!!!!

This shit again? Losing to the Raiders in no way guarantees us getting either of those guys. If we want a QB we can get one regardless of draft position, which is going to be pretty damn early regardless of the outcome of this game. Fuck Oakland.

CHENZ A!
10-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Id wear black, **** it. This organization needs to be embarrassed. They have embarrassed the fans, talked shit about the fans. **** them until this shit is steered in the right direction.

I don't care what anyone else does, I'm not the fan police. I just want us to beat Oakland. I'm as pissed off about the state of this team as anyone.

Micjones
10-16-2012, 10:31 AM
This shit again? Losing to the Raiders in no way guarantees us getting either of those guys. If we want a QB we can get one regardless of draft position, which is going to be pretty damn early regardless of the outcome of this game. Fuck Oakland.

At the end of the day the only things that guarantee change are good decisions.
Having the top pick in the draft means Jack & Shit if you don't think you need an elite QB prospect to win.
If you do, chances are you'll put yourself in position to draft one at the #1 hole or the #15 hole.

Losing a bunch of games only solves half of the problem.
That's why I'll NEVER actively root for this team to lose.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 10:37 AM
Yeah fuck Geno Smith or Matt Barkley as long as we beat the Raiders!!!!!

It won't effect the outcome either way. So if he wants to root against the Faid...have at it.

mikey23545
10-16-2012, 10:44 AM
This shit again? Losing to the Raiders in no way guarantees us getting either of those guys. If we want a QB we can get one regardless of draft position, which is going to be pretty damn early regardless of the outcome of this game. **** Oakland.

I can't imagine what kind of a stupid cocksucker could possibly root for the Raiders...

Oh wait, I do know...the Billay kind.

HemiEd
10-16-2012, 10:46 AM
I don't care what anyone else does, I'm not the fan police. I just want us to beat Oakland. I'm as pissed off about the state of this team as anyone.

x2 losing sucks

Been the same bunch rooting for losses for years around here.

Have they drafted a QB when they had the 3rd, 5th and 11th picks in the draft?

Nope, and I doubt they ever will.

They are going to have to show me, after 30 years of them not picking one.